Lûnà (EUW)
: Yuumi is disappionting.
THIS DID NOT AGE WELL LMAO
Rioter Comments
: A glaring problem with the community
And by the way, since I've made this post I've taken note of the toxic players in every match I've played since then. It averaged out to THREE players per match. THREE.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: > But that's not enough. Any form of toxicity should be banned. it is... > Check twitch numbers for LoL. viewership numbers =/= game population. the reason lol is dropping in popularity on twitch is because unlike fortnite or other games, lol matches are too lenghty to provide entertainment outside of pre existing tiwtch communities. the first 10 minutes of most lol matches are not fun to watch. >LCS is hurting in particular. https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1080/1*jPMOo3cW_ydJ6bzMfLeOpw.jpeg sure dude... sure... > It's so easy to look it up for yourself. since **you** made the claim, it's **your** job to provide _**the evidence**_ for **your** claim, not **mine**
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3xTyMTqt,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-25T12:25:45.272+0000) > > it is... > > viewership numbers =/= game population. > > the reason lol is dropping in popularity on twitch is because unlike fortnite or other games, lol matches are too lenghty to provide entertainment outside of pre existing tiwtch communities. the first 10 minutes of most lol matches are not fun to watch. > > https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1080/1*jPMOo3cW_ydJ6bzMfLeOpw.jpeg > > > sure dude... sure... > > since **you** made the claim, it's **your** job to provide _**the evidence**_ for **your** claim, not **mine** There's your evidence.
: A glaring problem with the community
Since so many of you have requested data because you're lazy, here you go. Three links, with one having more credibility than others. https://www.unrankedsmurfs.com/blog/players-2017 https://lolsmurfaccounts.com/how-many-people-play-league-of-legends/ This third link was from a post in 2016 https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/09/13/riot-games-reveals-league-of-legends-has-100-million-monthly-players/#10ffd8365aa8 Estimated numbers for 2018? Around 80 million. Riot hasn't released an official statement on their numbers this year. I doubt they will.
: "Oh geez, this guy is making look like an idiot.. Time to insult him!" You simply got cornered and here you were talking about how any form toxicity should be punishable. Does that include you?
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3xTyMTqt,comment-id=00010000000000000002,timestamp=2018-09-26T02:23:35.421+0000) > > "Oh geez, this guy is making look like an idiot.. Time to insult him!" > > You simply got cornered and here you were talking about how any form toxicity should be punishable. > Does that include you? At no point did I insult him. Yes, this also includes me. Some of the stuff I have said in the past few years SHOULD have been bannable. But I wasn't banned. I've never been banned. This entire thread proves my point. All the downvotes, most of the comments being flame directed towards me. It's actually hilarious, the mob mentality being showcased on this thread is insane. Seriously, guys, way to prove my point on this one. Good effort.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: > But that's not enough. Any form of toxicity should be banned. it is... > Check twitch numbers for LoL. viewership numbers =/= game population. the reason lol is dropping in popularity on twitch is because unlike fortnite or other games, lol matches are too lenghty to provide entertainment outside of pre existing tiwtch communities. the first 10 minutes of most lol matches are not fun to watch. >LCS is hurting in particular. https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1080/1*jPMOo3cW_ydJ6bzMfLeOpw.jpeg sure dude... sure... > It's so easy to look it up for yourself. since **you** made the claim, it's **your** job to provide _**the evidence**_ for **your** claim, not **mine**
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3xTyMTqt,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-25T12:25:45.272+0000) > > it is... > > viewership numbers =/= game population. > > the reason lol is dropping in popularity on twitch is because unlike fortnite or other games, lol matches are too lenghty to provide entertainment outside of pre existing tiwtch communities. the first 10 minutes of most lol matches are not fun to watch. > > https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1080/1*jPMOo3cW_ydJ6bzMfLeOpw.jpeg > > > sure dude... sure... > > since **you** made the claim, it's **your** job to provide _**the evidence**_ for **your** claim, not **mine** Took a quick look at your forum posts. Things make sense now. All you do is go on the forums and try to shut people down. You get some sort of kick out of it. Everything you say from this point on won't be taken seriously.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Riot needs a zero tolerance policy. Of course, Riot won't do this. https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS/giphy.gif 0 tolerance catchphrases already exist and they are punished all the time... >The problem is, they are making far less than what they used to, say, two years ago. >The population of this game is decreasing [citations required]
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3xTyMTqt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-25T12:08:34.421+0000) > > https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS/giphy.gif > > 0 tolerance catchphrases already exist and they are punished all the time... > > [citations required] Wow, they banned the N word and kys! Good job Riot. No really, good job. But that's not enough. Any form of toxicity should be banned. THAT is zero tolerance. And the population IS decreasing. Check twitch numbers for LoL. LCS is hurting in particular. Check Youtube. It's so easy to look it up for yourself.
Rioter Comments
: I agree that it isn't everything but it's so wrong to say that they aren't factors. It also makes sense imo that as people become more knowledgeable and have better mechanics these seemingly small factors like enemy composition matter far more. I wont lie though I'll often question the decisions of some high elo players when watching youtube videos or something, just because it really doesn't seem impactful. All in all mentality is very important especially in ranked but that doesn't mean they need to ignore other factors.
Never said they aren't the factors. But attitude is still a huge problem with players.
Rákãñ (NA)
: I agree, I had so many players right out complain at the start. Saying they have Yasuo, gg /ff at 15 mins then practally feeds all game. I even have a video of a Ranked match of someone did that with a Rengar pick on the enemy side. Guess what carried them? Their Vayne that got fed cause of a Tristana that practally gave up and not the Rengar.
I can't even right now with that "They have Yasuo, GG" statement. As a Yasuo main, he is in a HORRIBLE spot right now with the new runes. Not having fervor makes early game beyond awful. It sucks because I love the champion. That being said, you can still win with him easily if you get fed.. Like most champions.
: I don't even look up OPGG any more. I've seen bronzies tear me to pieces, and I've seen diamonds with no idea what to do against me. I gave up trying to make sense of League players years ago {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Yeaaah.. LoL is funny like that. I do a lot of 1v1s for fun and I can't count on my fingers the amount of challengers I have beaten.. Where mechanics is essentially the only thing that matters.
: If a champion has a win rate that is less than 100% it means they can lose, so spend your time and energy on finding a way to beat them. Have an upvote for the good message.
Thanks friend. You hit it spot on, anything is beatable.
: Thank you for this. I have been advocating this ideal for years now. The enemy team doesn't matter. To be honest YOUR team doesn't matter that much as long as they are active and trying. You can ALWAYS win, and yet now days people throw in the towel in under 2 minutes.
I do agree with that partially. It seems like with every season it becomes harder and harder to 1v5. I remember the days when I could just run into the enemy team as a slightly fed yi and penta. But yeah, you are the only thing that matters because what's stopping those challenger players from doing bronze to challenger in couple weeks? Nothing. That's why they get challenger.
Rioter Comments
: High Priority: Cannot invite players in a tournament (custom game)
Rioter Comments
: Upcoming Changes to Rotating Game Modes
I just want crystal scar back.. When they removed it I remember leaving the game for almost a year. A whole year. Dominion isn't the only thing I played, but I sure as hell used it for hours on end playing Hide and Seek. That's the thing I miss the most right now. It is AWFUL trying to get a game of H&S going on SR. SR wouldn't be so bad if we were able to edit settings on the map.. Which I don't know why riot hasn't implemented. Overwatch has a decent system for this, and it just made me think how SR hide and seek could work if you were able to turn off turrets/minions and add xp gains over time similar to ARAM. Feels bad, man.
Rioter Comments
: Dude, how many games a day do you play? I haven't gotten key fragments in a week or more.
Idk like 10 or so a day maybe, varying game modes.
: Key Fragment Drop Rate
Before the honor update, I was getting 2-5 keys fragments a day. Now? I get 0. Interesting..
: This guy looks like japanese anime boys :| And his hook is alive like aatrox's sword Is he a copy from him?? I bet his a counter to xayah-riven-yasuo We must see then
Man.. Some people are just ignorant, it's understandable. Kayn's weapon is a Darkin. Darkin are sentient. Varus, Aatrox, and Kayn are 3 of the 5 Darkin wielders. So Varus' weapon is also "alive". Is he a copy of Aatrox? Nah.
: > [{quoted}](name=Xepherothe,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=JcAkYJaY,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-29T12:38:50.588+0000) > > I feel that. That's some serious shiz. Anywho, I'm going to take a shot at Rping here.. Just gotta figure out who exactly I want play as (the champs that aren't taken) because that's a serious commitment. ;D I feel like *maybe* you've been mistaken for someone else. Anyway... you don't have to RP a champion if you'd rather make an OC, we have quite a few people who only use OC's here.
> [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=JcAkYJaY,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-29T12:59:34.433+0000) > > I feel like *maybe* you've been mistaken for someone else. > > Anyway... you don't have to RP a champion if you'd rather make an OC, we have quite a few people who only use OC's here. I feel a lot more comfortable roleplaying as a champ. I'm very used to it, I've roleplayed Draven, Ezreal, Ekko, and Xin. Kayn is looking pretty spicy to me so far.. I love that he is a confirmed Darkin user. Is my name similar to another user here? OuO
: > [{quoted}](name=Xepherothe,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=JcAkYJaY,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-06-29T00:55:14.981+0000) > > After a lot of intense thinking and much consideration, I believe I have the answer to this problem.............. Just go with whatever you feel like, man.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Just thought I'd ask. I mean suddenly losing the ability to turn into a dragon is a serious debuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Cop of Piltover,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=JcAkYJaY,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-29T09:51:28.453+0000) > > Just thought I'd ask. I mean suddenly losing the ability to turn into a dragon is a serious debuff. I feel that. That's some serious shiz. Anywho, I'm going to take a shot at Rping here.. Just gotta figure out who exactly I want play as (the champs that aren't taken) because that's a serious commitment. ;D
: > [{quoted}](name=Xepherothe,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=JcAkYJaY,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-06-28T13:51:14.559+0000) > > First time checking the RP boards out, was going to make a post but decided it wasn't long enough to post so I'll put it here. I have an odd-ish question. I used to roleplay HEAVILY in the Facebook LoL rp community. I left it a while back and decided to hop on the good ol account to see what everyone was up to.. But it was dead. I am pretty sure the FB community for LoL rp is gone. Has anyone here been a part of that community? To be honest, I never knew such a community existed. Now, I have a question for you: I am planning of having the Hirko Clan manage to summon the demonic Hirko regardless of what happens in the thread. I want to make it so Trace's existence prevents him from taking on his demigod form. However, Trace cannot turn into a dragon while Hirko exists. Are you ok with this?
> [{quoted}](name=Cop of Piltover,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=JcAkYJaY,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-06-28T16:32:07.668+0000) > > To be honest, I never knew such a community existed. > Now, I have a question for you: I am planning of having the Hirko Clan manage to summon the demonic Hirko regardless of what happens in the thread. I want to make it so Trace's existence prevents him from taking on his demigod form. However, Trace cannot turn into a dragon while Hirko exists. > Are you ok with this? After a lot of intense thinking and much consideration, I believe I have the answer to this problem.............. Just go with whatever you feel like, man.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
xYandere (NA)
: New to RP forums, but having a few questions.
First time checking the RP boards out, was going to make a post but decided it wasn't long enough to post so I'll put it here. I have an odd-ish question. I used to roleplay HEAVILY in the Facebook LoL rp community. I left it a while back and decided to hop on the good ol account to see what everyone was up to.. But it was dead. I am pretty sure the FB community for LoL rp is gone. Has anyone here been a part of that community?

Play Classic WoW

Level 226 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion