Rioter Comments
: Starting a Team Gold-Plat LF ADC,Support,JG
Rioter Comments
WL Ellen (NA)
: White Lotus Academy LF Mid Laner
-IGN: Pliskin1919 -Role: Mid -Solo/Duo rank: Plat5 -Flex rank: Gold 5 -Champ pool: Azir,Lissandra,Ahri,Ryze,Orianna, and a lot of others decent. -What is the meta to you? (within your role): What the meta means to me in the mid lane is to help be the carry with the adc. Work with the jungler in the early stages of the laneing phase to apply pressure to the enemy jungler and take control of the map early game by roaming to other lanes an provide vision. As far as champion picks for the mid lane I feel like there is no consistent "op" pick besides Akali based on worlds and rank game play. -Are you open to receiving coaching?: Absolutely, blunt force style of coaching is ok with me as well. -What is your current competitive experience? I used to play on a team speak server called (midnight storm gaming) I think that was the name of it, for rp prizes. That was about 2-3 years ago. -Availability (time or times that you usually play): Monday-Thursday 3am-7am Eastern, Friday-Sunday 2pm-7am Eastern -Anything you'd like to add or let us know?: Would like to become a pro league player (sounds cheeky), wiling to dedicate a lot of my time to better myself as long as I feel that the organization/team is serious. Would like to have a coach that is not soft an is all about business. Been on a lot of teams where I had a"acting" coach/shot caller and they did not participate to the level of expectations that a coach or shot caller should have.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SRB Toad (EUW)
: Hi Pliskin191951. Your attidude is actually pretty... dangerous. I hope you dont behave in-Game the same way. Anyways, i'll answer your question. The MMR system does not belong on how much you're winning. Or lets say it does - but not in the obvious way. Your LP gain/loss is based on your match. Should the enemys be higher then your team, you get more LP on win (~23) and less LP on lose. (~-16) When theyre even lower as your team, for example because you performed really bad last games - you'll get ~18 and lose around ~-20. Got it? Its not based on the number of won games. Its based on which ELO are your enemies and THAT is based on, how you and your mates performed recently. Now, you could say that counting on teammates in silver is a thing... A... THING. But thats another story though. To bad for silver? I dont think so. In my opinion, skill based, silver is even the worst rank, because everybody thats new gets placed there, lel. (Fun Fact: I AM silver. And i'm not good imo). So, i hope i could give you some informations. ___________________ Play with honor, play fair. Have fun! Lulu4life <3 -SRB Toad {{champion:117}}
"Should the enemys be higher then your team, you get more LP on win (~23) and less LP on lose." To get higher mmr enemy team you need to win games... if you lose more you sink and get lower mmr meaning you get less LP. lose games=lose mmr= less LP an vice versa. "The MMR system does not belong on how much you're winning". You can't just win 100000000 games and expect to not have a positive impact.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Creating a Competitive Gold+ Team + Coach!
IGN: Pliskin1919 Rank: Plat 5 Role: Mid Champion Pool: Zed, Yasuo, Ahri, Syndra, Ryze Age: 22 Goals for League: Increase my current rank, play-style, and really get a sense of mastering of the game. Have motivation to team up with a good crew and look forward to it every game. Best Aspect of your Game: Have great knowledge of the game sense season 3, Very dedicated if the team is serious. Have good knowledge of each lane and there role. Worst Aspect of your Game: Forgets to buy pinks out of lane, cs needs improvement.
FS Storm (NA)
: The Psycho Synthetics is Recruiting
Summoner Name: Pliskin1919 Lane: Mid Rank: Plat 5 Age: 22 Your Top 5 Champs: Yasuo, Ahri, LeBlanc, Ryze, Cass Why you Should be Considered: Been playing for 3 years so I have knowledge that might be a benefit to the team. Good reading abilities as far as were someone might be. Good at warding. Boss is the boss and I follow the leader. Are you willing to listen, even if the call is bad?: Absolutely, even if the call is bad its not that positive to start shouting or arguing about it in the middle of the game. Id rather have a team that follows calls then not listen and screw up even worse.
: Looking for dedicated League players for a ranked team!
: > [{quoted}](name=Norolemodelzzz,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=cwo6fdNE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-08-07T05:53:17.333+0000) > > If your plat, id this you smurf? op.gg says your unranked...If so what is your main account name... look up Pliskin1919
> [{quoted}](name=Pliskin191951,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=cwo6fdNE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-08-07T05:54:07.715+0000) > > look up Pliskin1919 http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Pliskin1919
: > [{quoted}](name=Pliskin191951,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=cwo6fdNE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-07T05:50:40.971+0000) > > 1.IGN: Pliskin1919 > > 2.Rank: Plat 5 > > 3.Position/lane: Mid lane If your plat, id this you smurf? op.gg says your unranked...If so what is your main account name...
> [{quoted}](name=Norolemodelzzz,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=cwo6fdNE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-08-07T05:53:17.333+0000) > > If your plat, id this you smurf? op.gg says your unranked...If so what is your main account name... look up Pliskin1919
: Looking for dedicated League players for a ranked team!
1.IGN: Pliskin1919 2.Rank: Plat 5 3.Position/lane: Mid lane
dbydalek (NA)
: Ranked 5s team
IGN: Pliskin1919 Rank: Plat 5 Role: Mid Champions played: Yasuo, Ahri, LeBlanc, Ryze, Cass, Zed, Twisted Fate Age: 22 Availability: All day Friday- Saturday, weekdays 3-5 am Timezone: eastern Communications: curse, ts
Rioter Comments
: Win lane lose game
Rioter Comments
envzn (NA)
: LF Plat+ Mid & Top for ranked 5's
IGN: Pliskin1919 Role: Mid Current rank/S5 rank: plat 5/ I think I closed out at plat 3 or 4 Time zone: Eastern Age: 22 Availability: weekdays only 3:00 am - 5:00 am, but can play all day Friday- Sunday Champion Pool: Ahri, Yasuo, Ryze, Azir, Zed, some Twisted Fate Strengths: stricked with seriousness, takes constructive criticism, warding, map awareness. Weaknesses: In a slump with my gameplay, call out dumb stuff sometimes, forgets to buy the potions when full item build Have teamspeak and a mic. yes
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jigsma (NA)
: Shadrap Gaming Forming a New Team [Plat +]
IGN: Pliskin1919 Role: Mid Rank: Plat 5 I think whats most important to a team is dedication. You can not get better or work well with a team if you are not dedicated to improve yourself no matter how good you are, and take constructive criticism.
Rioter Comments
: LF High plat mid for team
because hes one of those people that want a leg up on rank. Not to mention he has bronze silvers and low gold on his team
: LF High plat mid for team
i added you an hour ago and you just sat there not messaging me
: LF PLAT MID for 5s team
Rioter Comments
Th3B3ar (NA)
: Gold+ Team. LF all spots but support.
Name/IGN: Pliskin1919 Rank: Plat 5 Age 21 Role: Mid/Jungle ( pref mid) Champion Pool: Yasuo, Azir, Zed, Twisted fate, ryze Rank Experience: used to be on a plat team and a gold before that. been playing solo q rank sense season 4 Agree to rules and Req: yes Shot calling ability (1-10) (10 being highest): 7 What makes you better from others: I am a very good at taking constructive criticism cause I am willing to learn. Warding, I keep up on the pink wards. I can read what the other players are doing somewhat. Plenty of room to grow. Map awareness. Team Ranked Experience: Used to be on a plat team that lasted for about 5 months. Was on a gold team before that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Voltic Rush Looking for Top, Support, and Adc Gold+
?????? there was a post for Voltic Rush 2 days ago and you needed all lanes except for supp because "Captain Volt" was it and he was the one looking for people. Now you are looking for all but mid??? what happened to captain volt?
Cåp (NA)
: Voltic Rush Looking for Top, Mid, and Adc Gold+
Ign: Pliskin1919 Role: Mid Rank: Plat 4 Top 3 champs for that role: Azir, Yasuo, Ryze Strengths: Plenty of room to learn more. Been playing sense late season 3. Can play all day Friday- Sunday, Vision control, patience. Weaknesses: Get a little to aggressive when I am fed sometimes. Shot call bad things sometimes. Availability: Week days I work 3 pm to 3 am eastern but can play 3 or 4 games after 3am. Can play all day Friday through Sunday. Prior Ranked experience: Use to be on a platinum team and a gold before that. Thoughts on criticism: I am always open for criticism if the logic behind it is good and I firmly believe in improvement no matter how good you are. Why I should choose you: You should choose me because I am dedicated to learn and be loyal to a good team. You would never have to worry about me being late on practice times or other planned activities, Unless i have something going on witch does not happen often but when it does i would clearly communicate it to the captain.
: Repost! Currently Need A Top and Mid for Ranked/Tournament Team!
IGN: Pliskin1919 Desired Role: Mid Top 3 Champions: Azir, Yasuo, Ryze Strengths(2): Been playing sense late season 3 so i have some good knowledge. Was on a plat tier team so i have some experience on a 5 man team. Still plenty of room to grow. Always willing to take constructed criticism. Weaknesses(2): Tend to get aggressive if im fed or maybe sometimes when im behind and just want a kill. Sometimes blurt stuff out that i should not like [ go for baron when we obviously can end it]. Kinda still learning mid. I can spell worth a shit. Timezone: Eastern Availability: all day Friday, Saturday, Sunday. weekdays i work 2nd so i get home at like 3 am and can play a few rounds. Mic?: yes What valuable skills can you bring to this team? My knowledge of being on a 5s team. Basic knowledge of game witch some people might not know about. Very loyal to good teams. I am very serious bout it but can crack few jokes hear and there. Why do you want to be on this team? I feel that the best way to improve skills is not just spamming normals or rank witch can help but I believe the best way to get better is working with a group or team.

Pliskin191951

Level 15 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion