Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Vladimir Questions
1) Because both give cdr and health which Vlad needs to scale and survive the laning phase. 2)Protobelt doesn't have to be built at all. You can go full AP if you want and rush spellbinder. It's just a very good item on him as it gives cdr and a dash to gap close . 3) No, but ignite does. 4) No, you can get zhonyas, Morello, any ap item really. Deathcap synergizes insanely well with Vlad's passive so you should buy it but you don't have to buy it 2nd. 5) Protobelt can be a part of Vlad's full combo for additional damage but it's not really a core item. Like I said, there are 2 ways to play Vlad, by rushing cdr then ap (easier to play) or building pure AP (like rushing spellbinder dcap) 6) Because with the standard phase rush rune setup and items you reach 45%cdr without needing to buy Ionian boots. Magic pen is really good, especially early game. Watch elite500's stream for more Vlad tips.
: You know the ONLY time jungles fight other jungles is to take the others farm that's the main goal not to kill meaning if kayn runs away he loses. His only e only bypasses wards if the persons warding is stupid since you can just warded around him. The ONLY good thing he has in the early game is his clear nothing else. Also blue kayn is not one shotting anyone unless it's late game or he is fed and you saying it really shows you know nothing about the champion. It seems like you just are bad since you lost a game vs him.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=thrc7AN0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-29T09:32:23.647+0000) > > You know the ONLY time jungles fight other jungles is to take the others farm that's the main goal not to kill meaning if kayn runs away he loses. His only e only bypasses wards if the persons warding is stupid since you can just warded around him. > The ONLY good thing he has in the early game is his clear nothing else. > > Also blue kayn is not one shotting anyone unless it's late game or he is fed and you saying it really shows you know nothing about the champion. > > It seems like you just are bad since you lost a game vs him. lol, do you even play this game if you think blue kayn doesn't oneshot people. Junglers fight to invade and solokill all the time.
: Blue kayn is fine imo. It’s red kayn that’s the problem, he does too much damage for being the tankier version.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=thrc7AN0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-29T06:07:30.816+0000) > > Blue kayn is fine imo. It’s red kayn that’s the problem, he does too much damage for being the tankier version. Nah, blue kayn is literally a better Rengar.
: bro jungle should delete squishies that dont build armor. And your support should be able to help you a little against a jungler, sheild or cc or whatever. But yeah kayne is a pain.
> [{quoted}](name=Whyskered Wyrm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=thrc7AN0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-29T05:29:42.336+0000) > > bro jungle should delete squishies that dont build armor. And your support should be able to help you a little against a jungler, sheild or cc or whatever. > > But yeah kayne is a pain. I'm fine with blue Kayn assassinating squishies without armor, the problem is the lack of counterplay, at least with zed you can flash his shurikens, or dodge diana q/fizz r, Kayn only has to see you from a wall and blue smite you then he can oneshot you. At least make it so he has to hit his q/w to ult you. Even base Kayn is r%%%%%edly safe for how good he scales.
Rioter Comments
: Weaknesses of supports.
Because Alistar and Leona are very tanky, Pyke gets instagibbed if he dives in without his escapes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Knihovak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lbrBVFAl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-10T02:47:16.701+0000) > > Only to Yasuo players. He's actually a Jax player, which is even more telling. Jax players are used to countering everyone they see with their E, and the fact Poppy is one of his only good counters must be jarring.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lbrBVFAl,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-10T03:27:23.890+0000) > > He's actually a Jax player, which is even more telling. Jax players are used to countering everyone they see with their E, and the fact Poppy is one of his only good counters must be jarring. Lol Jax has a lot of bad matchups, not just Poppy
Nhika (NA)
: Bring back tanks, and fix the jungle.
Tanks are boring and uninteractive, no thank you, I'd rather not have a tank jungle meta.
Haze97 (EUW)
: Why the fuck is Xin Zhao getting a buff?
Kalikain (NA)
: They are indirectly giving red kayn a buff by buffing tank jgler item. Without any buff, blue kayn would be b tier while red is s
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UigGGTX7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T12:03:53.570+0000) > > They are indirectly giving red kayn a buff by buffing tank jgler item. > Without any buff, blue kayn would be b tier while red is s Red Kayn doesn't even build cinderhulk. He's not a tank.
AR URF (NA)
: want to know how to gut yi?
That doesn't really do much since Yi doesn't build crit anyway.
: No burst, no mobility, no damage-abusing like Ezreal, just pure tankiness & crowd-control. Just like what an actual Tank champion should do.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ydygz5E9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-09T03:01:30.105+0000) > > No burst, no mobility, no damage-abusing like Ezreal, just pure tankiness & crowd-control. Just like what an actual Tank champion should do. Nunu actually does disgusting damage for how tanky he is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J1nVqubg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-08T01:22:12.327+0000) > > Maybe try NOT going near the bushes? Maybe predict that he's going to use the same trick over and over again? Maybe not going Cleanse Shaco in the top lane? its funny you say that but do you know the range of that leap? its literally 900 range.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J1nVqubg,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-08T03:49:10.049+0000) > > its funny you say that but do you know the range of that leap? its literally 900 range. 725, but facts don't matter I guess.
: I lose every games vs Jarvan 4 in ennemy team and i win every games with a J4 on my team.
So J4 is mostly useless if he misses his EQ combo, try to dodge or flash it if you can. You can also flash his ult damage entirely. J4 is a strong ganker, but he's a bad duelist, doesn't have an exceptional clear and doesn't scale that well either. Most junglers can 1v1 him and kill him.
: Urgot going back slowly to 46% winrate everyday and yet you leaving many broken champions untouched.
Paroe (NA)
: _anyone_ who 'fell off' hasnt fallen off since lethality came into play. "falling off" is a myth perpetuated by word of mouth.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OZHX3THE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-06T04:42:54.122+0000) > > _anyone_ who 'fell off' hasnt fallen off since lethality came into play. "falling off" is a myth perpetuated by word of mouth. Except lethality falls off in value, it becomes less effective as enemies stack armor.
: Found the salty assassin main. It’s because no one wants to deal with this braindead ass champion. He litteraly only fun for 1 person in a zed game.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sbaZzZdn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-04T00:42:12.396+0000) > > Found the salty assassin main. > > It’s because no one wants to deal with this braindead ass champion. He litteraly only fun for 1 person in a zed game. Zed is not broken or braindead lol
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=%%%%bearTheBeast,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ENybURJf,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-03-31T08:45:31.518+0000) > > It's less that Ahri is OP, and more just problematic, because of how safe she is of a mid laner whilst also being bursty. This basically means she'll never be Vayne level broken (unless riot buffs ahri as much as they give her skins), but she'll always be a dominant pick, simply because she's a jack of all trades. > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Ahri/Middle/ > > Looking at her winrate (53.85% at the time of posting) and pickrate (10.51% at time of posting) atm, and that she's one of the best midlaners, she would actually be defined as op though. I don't think she's that bad personally, but it is annoying sometimes when I can't make her irrelevant in the game, because of her ability to do almost anything. - She never dominates - She is bursty but not the busrtiest - Her damage is really the lowest between Mid Laners - Yes she is safe when she has her Ult, without it she isn't. - Her Ult has a very high CD - She is heavily countered by MR because she has no DPS - Got High Mana Costs - Her Scaling is bad - She can't Do everything, she isn't one of the best Mid Laners , She is a Balanced champion and has her Limits - Skillshots reliant so she can always be outplayed - Her pick rate isn't that High , Her ban rate is never High so she is never a dominant pick - Her Winrate is Ok-ish for an Easy to play champion in a meta that Favors her ability to not to feed those meta picks Note : Lolyatics always shows Winrates higher by 1.2% to 2% A Rioter did mention that on Reddit So her winrate is barely 52% , it's not that huge for an easy to play champion that is favourited by the meta And Ahri's winrate was also 52% even before her Mini rework , back then when she has her Q MS but didn't have the extra 20% damage on charm yet she was called useless Think about it , why Lolyatics has 80% of champions with 50%+ winrate ? It doesn't make sense , if you have a champion that has 51% winrate then another champion must have 49% winrate Non of High Elo players ever complained about her , in fact they call her useless ( Shiphtur, Faker , Bjersgen ) Stylish usually finds her one of the easiest lanes to play against That's because she is Ult reliant and can be always outplayed Try playing her for 10 games in ranked , you won't feel any of what you mentioned. Personally I'm not saying she is useless or something , I'm actually calling her balanced but no way of even being a strong pick , let alone you calling her meta and a dominant pick ? She doesn't even show in daily Highlights as a champion that does plays , she only shows where she is the champion that dies and gets outplayed for a champion that us " Op and Dominant " Got counter arguments for any of that ?
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ENybURJf,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T09:52:10.288+0000) > > - She never dominates > > - She is bursty but not the busrtiest > > - Her damage is really the lowest between Mid Laners > > - Yes she is safe when she has her Ult, without it she isn't. > > - Her Ult has a very high CD > > - She is heavily countered by MR because she has no DPS > > - Got High Mana Costs > > - Her Scaling is bad > > - She can't Do everything, she isn't one of the best Mid Laners , She is a Balanced champion and has her Limits > > - Skillshots reliant so she can always be outplayed > > - Her pick rate isn't that High , Her ban rate is never High so she is never a dominant pick > > - Her Winrate is Ok-ish for an Easy to play champion in a meta that Favors her ability to not to feed those meta picks > > Note : Lolyatics always shows Winrates higher by 1.2% to 2% > A Rioter did mention that on Reddit > So her winrate is barely 52% , it's not that huge for an easy to play champion that is favourited by the meta > > And Ahri's winrate was also 52% even before her Mini rework , back then when she has her Q MS but didn't have the extra 20% damage on charm yet she was called useless > > Think about it , why Lolyatics has 80% of champions with 50%+ winrate ? It doesn't make sense , if you have a champion that has 51% winrate then another champion must have 49% winrate > > Non of High Elo players ever complained about her , in fact they call her useless ( Shiphtur, Faker , Bjersgen ) > Stylish usually finds her one of the easiest lanes to play against > That's because she is Ult reliant and can be always outplayed > > > Try playing her for 10 games in ranked , you won't feel any of what you mentioned. > > Personally I'm not saying she is useless or something , I'm actually calling her balanced but no way of even being a strong pick , let alone you calling her meta and a dominant pick ? > > She doesn't even show in daily Highlights as a champion that does plays , she only shows where she is the champion that dies and gets outplayed for a champion that us " Op and Dominant " > > Got counter arguments for any of that ? Yeah, a 52% wr is pretty high, the last time Graves had a winrate like that he got instantly nerfed even though he was barely ever picked in pro. I don't care what high elo players think of Ahri, I'm not in high elo, and neither is most of the playerbase. Ahri's winrate in diamond is still pretty good. She's certainly a common pick, even though not in pro play. I disagree with a lot of your points like her damage being the lowest. Sure she can't do everything, but not every champion is designed to to everything anyway.
Rαy (EUW)
: Anyone excited for the Pyke buffs coming in 9.7?
I enjoy seeing broken champions get more buffs, I'm waiting for Rito to buff Riven and Jax some more tbh, they are unplayable.
: Rengar is broken
: Problematic bruisers will get nerfed at some point, but he isn't wrong about mage items in certain cases, and Kennen + any other ranged fuckboy that abuses range (Gnar, Jayce, Vlad, Pre-nerfed Vik, Karma). Jayce got nerfed because he was becoming very problematic everywhere else but NA, because NA soloqueue is a clown fiesta, which is why Riven is hella broken here, but not anywhere else. Just try picking a melee with no burst or gap closing potential vs Jayce. He's worse than fighting Kennen as a melee imo due to the fact he has two kits with separate cooldowns.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NNhcHUE0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-01T01:11:45.939+0000) > > Problematic bruisers will get nerfed at some point, but he isn't wrong about mage items in certain cases, and Kennen + any other ranged fuckboy that abuses range (Gnar, Jayce, Vlad, Pre-nerfed Vik, Karma). > > Jayce got nerfed because he was becoming very problematic everywhere else but NA, because NA soloqueue is a clown fiesta, which is why Riven is hella broken here, but not anywhere else. Just try picking a melee with no burst or gap closing potential vs Jayce. He's worse than fighting Kennen as a melee imo due to the fact he has two kits with separate cooldowns. Lol Riven isn't just broken in NA.
: Give junglers exp back
Rito bring back s6 Graves pls
: Funny how the only way you win in this game is by playing braindead champions.
: > [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qPjVnO4p,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-30T16:50:42.646+0000) > > Then what the fuck is your assassin doing? > > When the support and tank is busy keeping you from reaching the backline what prevents your Zed from running around and pressing that R? There's a reason assassin's exist and it isn't just to make flashy plays. getting locked down by the tank, then polymorphed and dies while trying to get through phantom dancer, bloodthirster shields, summoner heal, guardian angel, lulus shield and her ult. like the amount of safety nets marksmen already have these days on their own is actually insane. why do you think assassins deal so much burst damage? because they already have to be able to kill them on occation through multiple contingencies. if you add tanks to the supports, forget ever trying to fight them. i mean weve already seen this meta. its literally just marksman vs. marksman and a bunch of supports.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qPjVnO4p,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-30T17:08:02.915+0000) > > getting locked down by the tank, then polymorphed and dies while trying to get through phantom dancer, bloodthirster shields, summoner heal, guardian angel, lulus shield and her ult. > > like the amount of safety nets marksmen already have these days on their own is actually insane. why do you think assassins deal so much burst damage? because they already have to be able to kill them on occation through multiple consistencies. if you add tanks to the supports, forget ever trying to fight them. > > i mean weve already seen this meta. its literally just marksman vs. marksman and a bunch of supports. Yeah, assassins are pretty bad.
: So. Rhaast has one fucking job.
Because Rhaast is balanced around team fighting and not dueling? He'd lose to other juggernauts too
xZabaksx (EUW)
: I laned against kayle as tahm and even if I built thronmail, frozen heart, dead man, ninja tabi and adaptive helm she would still destroy me
> [{quoted}](name=xZabaksx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FEoAOgQM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-23T10:55:16.983+0000) > > I laned against kayle as tahm and even if I built thronmail, frozen heart, dead man, ninja tabi and adaptive helm she would still destroy me No shit, she does true damage lol
: currently its more like this (as rengar player) you go... idk lets say 0/10. you finish your duskblade you press r+rightclick on the enemy adc. even if they flash your jump, they still take damage (if they even survive). and you cant hide in the fountain against that either. because rengar most likely has above 1k hp once he is lv 6, thus fountain wont kill him fast enough before he actually lands.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AXLq2Lhc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T01:59:10.084+0000) > > currently its more like this (as rengar player) > you go... idk lets say 0/10. > you finish your duskblade > you press r+rightclick on the enemy adc. > even if they flash your jump, they still take damage (if they even survive). > and you cant hide in the fountain against that either. because rengar most likely has above 1k hp once he is lv 6, thus fountain wont kill him fast enough before he actually lands. Have you even played Rengar? R+ Right click doesn't oneshot anyone unless you have negative hp.
: Why is everyone banning Yi?? Most low elo yis have no idea how he works conq is weak early game.
Everyone knows how Yi works, he gets items, and then her right clicks everyone to death with little counterplay.
UniSect (NA)
: Help a Silver in Need: Counter rammus
QSS to get rid of the taunt, lifesteal/mr to not die against his thornmail, armor penetration to kill him. You won't be able to 1v1 Rammus as an adc anyway, so position in the backline and don't let him get in range of you easily without dying.
: Out of the 25 most popular champions in plat+, only four of them are mages
: Does tryndamere have a KeyStone Right Now?
: Phase rush kind of completely removes vlad weaknesses in lane
Vlad's weaknesses in lane are his high cooldowns, and he's been able to hold E while in pool. Might I ask from your username why Fizz can be untargetable and then do damage to me?
: Careful. The assassin mains might hear you and downvote this into the dirt.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HtmAIFjK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-19T02:37:33.453+0000) > > Careful. The assassin mains might hear you and downvote this into the dirt. Yes, because Kha'Zix is balanced, with a 49% wr
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Champions i could pick up next?
1. For jungle, easy strong meta champions like {{champion:5}}, {{champion:59}}, {{champion:20}}
: Who do I play to get out of bronze?
{{champion:8}} , nobody knows how to kill you in lane in bronze, you farm up, possibly get kills in lane, then aram mid lane and win teamfights with your aoe damage. Not exactly the most mechanically difficult champion, but not exactly braindead either.
Juice (EUNE)
: Oh okay, solo Q = pro play, I understand You mean that time when Soaz played him against Aatrox? Ouch
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=36Bziw5K,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T20:42:26.504+0000) > > Oh okay, solo Q = pro play, I understand > > You mean that time when Soaz played him against Aatrox? > > Ouch Renekton is doing fine in soloQ, any champ with a wr 48%-52% is fine.
Rock MD (NA)
: If you mean {{item:3040}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3042}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3026}} it's actually an absurdly broken build. It's just that for some reason NA players can't play Ezreal to save their lives. If you'd like, we can play some time and I can show you how stupid it is.
> [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g5Qp2yK1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-16T05:14:50.744+0000) > > If you mean {{item:3040}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3042}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3026}} it's actually an absurdly broken build. > > It's just that for some reason NA players can't play Ezreal to save their lives. > > If you'd like, we can play some time and I can show you how stupid it is. Not NA, more to do with his absurd 45% pickrate. If 1 in 2 adcs pick a difficult champ, his winrate is going to be low, it's like if everyone played Yasuo.
: The Rengar problem
Rengar is perfectly balanced, as all things should be. He can fall behind easily, like any assassin and become useless. What he is depends on what items he's building.
: I really miss tanks
And I don't, different strokes for different folks.
Juice (EUNE)
: Where is the Renekton buff that you promised Riot?
Lol Renekton isn't in the gutter, he's strong and was even picked in the LEC.
: Top lane Powercreep, that even the so called overbuffed champion "Nasus" can't deal with them
I agree, bruisers are insanely overpowered, they have assassin levels of burst and tank levels of survivability. Why play an assassin when you can oneshot people as a bruiser and have 3.5k hp while doing it.
: Irelia is bullshit
Imagine playing Sylas and complaining that Irelia is bullshit.
: Inspiration Secondary for Junglers?
It's because free boots are always good, but future's market that enables junglers to buy damage/utility items a lot faster.
Juice (EUNE)
: So to beat her 1v1 I have to engage at her everytime my E is off cooldown while also freezing and duoing with my jungler? In other words impossible? Nice, thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5cbv0MFU,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-11T18:41:52.047+0000) > > So to beat her 1v1 I have to engage at her everytime my E is off cooldown while also freezing and duoing with my jungler? > > In other words impossible? Nice, thank you. In other words, hard matchups exist where you can't do anything?
: late game high skill cap jungler
{{champion:203}}, {{champion:11}} for the most part. {{champion:121}}, {{champion:107}}, not late game champs as they fall off due to virtue of being assassins, but they dominate mid game.
: Agreed. Renekton is suppose to fall off after he loses lane. Not farm for 15 minutes then suddenly be stronger than you again.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r43RH2Be,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-06T19:54:37.658+0000) > > Agreed. Renekton is suppose to fall off after he loses lane. Not farm for 15 minutes then suddenly be stronger than you again. Renekton does fall off though. If you're not farming and he is, of course he's going to have an item advantage.
: Agreed. Renekton is suppose to fall off after he loses lane. Not farm for 15 minutes then suddenly be stronger than you again.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r43RH2Be,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-06T19:54:37.658+0000) > > Agreed. Renekton is suppose to fall off after he loses lane. Not farm for 15 minutes then suddenly be stronger than you again. Renekton does fall off though.
: Jungle needs help badly.
{{champion:104}} {{champion:33}} aren't even that good right now, but I agree with how all the other junglers that need level 6 or can't spam gank feel terrible to play.
: SCREW VLAD
He can only heal forever if you don't build grevious wounds, he has no mobility, shit early game too.
: KhazixVrsEve
It's absolutely fair, Kha'Zix doesn't run around in perma camo.
Show more

PlsBuffMyMain

Level 282 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion