: > [{quoted}](name=PointAndClick123,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Y82AZ3fe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-11T03:37:26.735+0000) > > Heroes of The Storm has some toxicity too. I guess it's just the genre of the game lol. There's toxic people everywhere though. I can honestly say I haven't yet encountered toxicity in hots, but to be fair I know I'm not the best at hots so even if someone asks me what I'm doing, I don't take offense
I mean I've seen plenty of toxicity in hots, and I don't play often at all lol.
Naymliss (NA)
: This community is so bizarre
Heroes of The Storm has some toxicity too. I guess it's just the genre of the game lol. There's toxic people everywhere though.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: All this emergency shut down of servers for removing ppl under lvl 30 from Clash? Really?! >:-o
Will it be back up soon? I'm just sitting here chillin'... {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Yeah i guess, i'm you know,,,not too salty but was in a ranked match, and seems kind of small to order a EMERGENCY SHUT DOWN OF SERVER. Clash isn't even until THE WEEKND bruh. Hm. Could have waited till tomorrow and said THESE TIMES WE'LL BE SHUT DOWN. But i read that it will be going on until june 1st? which is hard to believe
> [{quoted}](name=mightysmity,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y4AE0ugk,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-23T17:59:50.568+0000) > > Yeah i guess, i'm you know,,,not too salty but was in a ranked match, and seems kind of small to order a EMERGENCY SHUT DOWN OF SERVER. Clash isn't even until THE WEEKND bruh. > > Hm. Could have waited till tomorrow and said THESE TIMES WE'LL BE SHUT DOWN. But i read that it will be going on until june 1st? which is hard to believe Well, then it should've been a scheduled maintenance, but oh well. Can't do anything about it.
: All this emergency shut down of servers for removing ppl under lvl 30 from Clash? Really?! >:-o
Well sorry for the repetition of comments, when I clicked post they wouldn't show up lol, but I deleted them, my bad.
: exxxaacctlyyyyy
> [{quoted}](name=mightysmity,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y4AE0ugk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-23T17:55:26.112+0000) > > exxxaacctlyyyyy I read that clash thing too..and I was like wow really lol, but I guess it's an emergency to them since they're not supposed to be clashing. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Rioter Comments
: Samesies. I doubt it's something that we can remedy on our end at this point, and I just got home from work fml... lol
Yea it does suck. I got a league card I wanna put on my account, but it's not working. I've tried everything it says to do, but it's still not working. So, I guess it's on their end. I even spent like an hour or more updating my comp lol.
: Yeah, other people are having similar issues. Does it say you are offline or something whenver you try to log in?
No, it says "Unable to connect to the login que". Check the server status here. If it looks good, follow the status here. I checked both, and it says the game is fine. So, I don't know what it is.
  Rioter Comments

PointAndClick123

Level 135 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion