Keiaga (NA)
: supporting cohesive design choices is also a thing.
Player, Game or Interactive? If in all and every case which case we should all work for the video gaming industry. AAWWWWWWHHAAATTTT That just got interneted, we done, sociETY DONE! WE VIDJA SUSHI STARS NAOOWWWW!!! AWWWWWHHWWWWWWYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHH Yep. We done. Answer to all of reality. tl;dr I didn't I could potato but I potatoed... RIDDLE ME THIS KEIAGA! ARE YOU. OR ARE YOU NOT. THE FOTM'EST SEX. TO EVER. EVER! MEET THE MANDROPDONGERISM OF THE INTERWEB! AND KEIAGA! IF YOUR ANSWER IS ?->{???} , ...? , WHAT IS THE SEXIEST CAST TO SPELL NON CONSTANT YOU WILL LOVE TO THE ESQ OF THE LETTER OF THE NOWERE NOTTAAATHANNGGG K you can report me now so this thread gets Red'tension But yeah like... RNG Just the perfect ily too you & you & you & ... like I should be intoxicated but I'm Voidically Motivated To See a ADAPTIVE HYBRID Kha'zeek's (Maybe the rework of his landing could inspire Zeeks Harald.. like not really iffy but nb) K. Going with the calm thing. Excitement Still Present & Undiminished. But. Keiaga I want to thank you. I really want to thank you for inspiring the most BOSS concoction of our Future. If the Void had two words for you it would be Sexy Beast. But like seriously. Autism isn't a problem and we need Language Diversity in schools. Seriously though Keiaga, that's CLASS N'th CHAOSITY INSPIRE! YOU ARE LIKE A VOID'K ULTRA SUBLIME. THIS MAY BE HARD TO HEAR. BUT! REALITY. ALL OF IT. LOVES YOU!! Yeah like.. 7 cups of coffee and I'm like a failure at entertaining but I do try, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU KEIAGA! The Internet is with not a bliss of doubt for your voidic entices. All of this said & cared for; be wary the system adaption to character is sometimes untouchable and that does lead to Varus Norse Mazes and the Blitz Cranking is simply not just Rocket Grabbing but... but. But Power Fisting. (Fist Bumpian Era wise) And as a final media to internet to media to internet~...........~> Keiaga, THANK YOU!! YOUR BASE HAS BROUGHT THE MOST HOLISTIC HISTORICAL IDENTICATE TO OUR WHOLE FUTURE tbh really freaking out. This is like... huge. gargantuan... LEVIATHAN! SotO? QUICKLY!! THE MEJAIS!!! BRING IT TO BEYOND THE OCEANS LEVELS!! GIVE IT THE GROUNDS OF MOUNTAINS!!! SWEEP THROUGH ITS PAGES THE WHIMS OF EVERY STAR, PATIENCE & PLACCIDITY OF FROM THE PEAKS OF OLYMPUS TO TARGON!! Yeah like... way to much coffee... {{sticker:galio-happy}}
Keiaga (NA)
: The voidling racial theme is true damage
Just some input, supporting game diversity ins a thing
Keiaga (NA)
: The voidling racial theme is true damage
Kai'sai rework to? 3/4 Bonus Traits for %TrueDmg?
Saezio (EUNE)
: K6 is 0 without autoattacks tho.
Keiaga (NA)
: Why do you think he should have adaptive damage? Mechanically he already gets a damage boost from isolation. Thematically all of his attacks are physical things and his adaptable hunter schtick is represented by his evolutions
Was just playing his Dark Star skin, in all technicality he's a voidling, so racial passive?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Brawl League
Maybe some ground vs. flying pokemon type styles in regards to unit movement & skill behaviour
: Brawl League
Thinking of every 3rd 4th Ranged Hit being an interrupt style AA from SSB
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Polar Web v2020

Level 145 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion