: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YH8RKAYI,comment-id=000200000000000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T20:14:26.225+0000) > > I have been working at a fast food restaurant since april while applying to colleges, and doing things with family, and well I don't really care about her "gameplay" since I rarely play this game now. > > I have been playing single player steam games You a bad liar fam https://i.imgur.com/NWYSPzY.png?3/img
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YH8RKAYI,comment-id=0002000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T20:25:39.245+0000) > > You a bad liar fam > > https://i.imgur.com/NWYSPzY.png?3/img Yeah Jakob mentioned to me about that, I have in no way claim that ownership of my twitch or twitter account, there are related skin names I can't get thats already taken in social Media, don't pair me up with that Ahris guy
: [0.4] Boards Enhancement Kit - May 7
https://i.imgur.com/vpSjmBs.png new gif please
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YH8RKAYI,comment-id=0002000000000002,timestamp=2017-12-28T19:34:27.811+0000) > > "commonly shared" *uses only one forum while it represents 1% of the community* completely ignores facts and logic about her new lore, does not show proof on how shes a "bad person". > > No wonder there is endless of negative chats about you spreading around through discord Why do you try to stir up shit when you spend most of your time bitching about Ahri's balance on a smurf?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YH8RKAYI,comment-id=00020000000000020000,timestamp=2017-12-28T20:04:42.069+0000) > > Why do you try to stir up shit when you spend most of your time bitching about Ahri's balance on a smurf? I have been working at a fast food restaurant since april while applying to colleges, and doing things with family, and well I don't really care about her "gameplay" since I rarely play this game now. I have been playing single player steam games
: > [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YH8RKAYI,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-27T07:43:26.996+0000) > > Na man, that's just your opinion. Might be my opinion. It's still a commonly shared opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YH8RKAYI,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-27T09:23:20.521+0000) > > Might be my opinion. It's still a commonly shared opinion. "commonly shared" *uses only one forum while it represents 1% of the community* completely ignores facts and logic about her new lore, does not show proof on how shes a "bad person". No wonder there is endless of negative chats about you spreading around through discord
: Floof ;3
AYE ! the ingredients I needed for my fried rice ! :3
Cloud273 (NA)
: I just realized there's only 2 weeks of summer left...
: it's really fun but there's also no other games coming out for like another month so every big variety streamer is playing it
> [{quoted}](name=Pony Montana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u9wgNl61,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-15T20:11:03.362+0000) > > it's really fun but there's also no other games coming out for like another month so every big variety streamer is playing it I don't think destiny 2 would be successful, I think games like lawbreakers do
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: cuz she's a slutty weaboo champion that makes them tons of money
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G0IJZGKg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-08-14T18:17:08.752+0000) > > cuz she's a slutty weaboo champion that makes them tons of money 3 of her new lores show that she isn't slutty nor was she ever...
: A list of champions who should've gotten new skins before Ez and Ahri
: > [{quoted}](name=VasilisGreen,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYvzzfY3,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2017-08-12T05:29:30.133+0000) > > If people knew anything about PCs they'd know that Intel is still the best **gaming** CPU They win in single core without multi tasking. If you are only playing a game then yes they are still the better choice. But who doesn't have 5 programs running in the background these days?
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYvzzfY3,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2017-08-12T05:42:57.534+0000) > > They win in single core without multi tasking. > > If you are only playing a game then yes they are still the better choice. > > But who doesn't have 5 programs running in the background these days? I do...I have aoe2, war thunder, skyrim, skyrim special edition, blizzard app, mozilla firefox, and war thunder playing on the back ground while I play CS GO
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYvzzfY3,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-12T02:54:40.415+0000) > > is it even going to be better than the 1080 ti? and how much is it gonna cost? 2k?... You are really new to this, aren't you? New generation means new cards for each range/price. Like you have Pascal right now with the GTX 1050 (Ti), 1060, 1070, 1080 (Ti) and Titan.
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYvzzfY3,comment-id=000700000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-12T03:17:23.272+0000) > > You are really new to this, aren't you? > > New generation means new cards for each range/price. Like you have Pascal right now with the GTX 1050 (Ti), 1060, 1070, 1080 (Ti) and Titan. ofc im new to this..
GIJose65 (NA)
: I FINALLY GOT A SWITCH
is it really that scarce?
bwop (NA)
: If it has animal parts its FURRY in mY BOOK. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
> [{quoted}](name=bwop,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VTNRxwVb,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-08-12T02:54:02.702+0000) > > If it has animal parts its FURRY in mY BOOK. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? she has a human body, all riot ever did is slap fox ears and tails on her, you can do the same, its just you gotta remove your human ears...
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYvzzfY3,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-08-12T02:21:05.451+0000) > > is volta even a gaming GPU? or is it a workstation centered? Both!
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYvzzfY3,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-12T02:35:50.133+0000) > > Both! is it even going to be better than the 1080 ti? and how much is it gonna cost? 2k?...
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VTNRxwVb,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-08-12T02:40:37.787+0000) > > yay !! another controversial topic on GD that I will get depressed off of tomorrow when I work while thinking about college !! > > I mean thats your opinion... > > I just immediately fell in love with her classic on 2011 splash art because of her appealing busts she showed above... And her voice. My only argument is that she is not a furry. You are still correct that it is my opinion she is a trash-tier waifu that is far too popular.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VTNRxwVb,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-08-12T02:43:10.761+0000) > > My only argument is that she is not a furry. > > You are still correct that it is my opinion she is a trash-tier waifu that is far too popular. popular things in general doesn't make it to be bad, while it does not effect the characters story while it helps the developers want to make better details and depth for the character as more and more people are interested in it, its just like how the game evolves, its what makes it successful. Its called standards but whatever its freedom of speech, do as you like as long as you aren't abusing your hatred for her that it gets to the point it effects me that has everyone discriminating against me because of one thing I like, which has already happend multiple times from before
: PSA: Ahri is not a furry.
yay !! another controversial topic on GD that I will get depressed off of tomorrow when I work while thinking about college !! > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VTNRxwVb,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-12T02:31:24.197+0000) > > This does not, however, mean she is excluded from being a disease ridden, overhyped, trash tier waifu that has no business being as popular as she is. I mean thats your opinion... I just immediately fell in love with her classic on 2011 splash art because of her appealing busts she showed above... And her voice.
: > [{quoted}](name=Engelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYvzzfY3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-08-11T20:38:10.519+0000) > > I'm looking forward to the comparison between Vega and Volta when it drops. Rofl, why would you wait for that? Nvidia technology from last gear, the Pascal series is better that Vega. Volta would just shit all over Vega, wouldn't be a fair fight.
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYvzzfY3,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-08-12T02:12:18.206+0000) > > Rofl, why would you wait for that? Nvidia technology from last gear, the Pascal series is better that Vega. > > Volta would just shit all over Vega, wouldn't be a fair fight. is volta even a gaming GPU? or is it a workstation centered?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pugy1Pih,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-12T01:05:24.615+0000) > > Instead of posting the 84129th post about "hottest female champion" thats completely subjective and unhealthy in this forum here > > why not just use google and research? its not hard.... You don't have to compel your way here to ask this thing that has been asked and posted millions of times... its so annoying and unhealthy to talk about Because im looking to see who gets voted the best so I can draw them.
> [{quoted}](name=JaaamesBaaaxter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pugy1Pih,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-12T01:06:12.513+0000) > > Because im looking to see who gets voted the best so I can draw them. And google can't do that for you??
: > [{quoted}](name=BestJhinUniverse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pugy1Pih,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2017-08-12T00:56:06.316+0000) > > Maybe so but it doesn't change her overall trash quality. She is league's champion form of McDonalds, many served hot garbage. > > Now I'm curious after this topic of yours how she actually rates in each geographic area of league on Earth. Time for some useless info searching. On Leaguehentai . net ahri is the contender for the most pictures drawn
> [{quoted}](name=JaaamesBaaaxter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pugy1Pih,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-12T01:02:56.636+0000) > > On Leaguehentai . net ahri is the contender for the most pictures drawn Instead of posting the 184129th post about "hottest female champion" thats completely subjective and unhealthy in this forum here why not just use google and research? its not hard.... You don't have to compel your way here to ask this thing that has been asked and posted millions of times... its so annoying and unhealthy to talk about
: Literally why and remember when Yasuo didn't have scaling MR to define a weakness for him?
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wEYlzoHy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-11T22:31:18.904+0000) > > Literally why > > and remember when Yasuo didn't have scaling MR to define a weakness for him? hes not easy to play, try him out in a normals and you will know why
NotSid (NA)
: Baby boomers: "Damn entitled millennials thinking minimum wage should be higher.."
There is no excuse for not working hard while blaming on minimum wage for your problems. Fast food restaurants do not have a learning curve
GIJose65 (NA)
: "don't take the AMD route, go Intel"-everyone in like a year ago
AMD Ryzen is better than intel anyway they got -Soldered build -Better inner thermalpaste compound -More futureproof, and runs better on heavy cpu usesage games, and for future games -Don't need to change socket -Makes good use of RAM memories -AM4 is way more durable and etc etc
Engelin (NA)
: Any champions you permaban who are not OP?
well in general I ban Riven all the time if I come back from a break and inactivity and that I do not know whos OP, reason for that is because I do not like having one on my teammate, and being up against the enemy teammate if they are good. Which im not taking any chances
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iAn6Qhm7,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-08-11T08:14:45.935+0000) > > Yeah anything that the company has an ownership for the game they made, they are blinded by money and selled it to another company... > > Like look at what happend to League of Legends when Riot sold theirs... Tencent bought out Riot in Season fucking 1 back in 2011. Tencent was also one of the backers who helped Riot's funds in 2009. Tencent is not some new guy to the scene, they've been there since the very beginning. The comparison here does not apply.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iAn6Qhm7,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-08-11T08:19:18.672+0000) > > Tencent bought out Riot in Season fucking 1 back in 2011. only owned half of it... by around season 5... they claimed full ownership
GIJose65 (NA)
: I miss lucas arts so fucking much
Yeah anything that the company has an ownership for the game they made, they are blinded by money and selled it to another company... Like look at what happend to League of Legends when Riot sold theirs...
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U9go9rEk,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:21:30.488+0000) > > The hypocrisy when you say that weebs contribute nothing to society that you said in one of ur old threads, when for my school club at least, are going to be taking skillful jobs in the future drawing porn in their parents basement is not a skillful job
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U9go9rEk,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:25:32.403+0000) > > drawing porn in their parents basement is not a skillful job Im talking about nursing, engineering and etc, why would you be wasting ur time working hard just for that?...
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U9go9rEk,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:13:57.394+0000) > > *ignores my question* > > alright lol anyone who joins an anime club is taking the biggest L of all time
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U9go9rEk,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:18:39.668+0000) > > anyone who joins an anime club is taking the biggest L of all time The hypocrisy when you say that weebs contribute nothing to society that you said in one of ur old threads, when for my school club at least, are going to be taking skillful jobs in the future
: > [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WnhpT5ue,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:11:44.937+0000) > > um... okay. you can stop now just swap over to a wholesome male champion that isn't a slut like ahri is
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WnhpT5ue,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:13:41.988+0000) > > you can stop now > > isn't a slut like ahri is She never was to begin with... especially 3 of her new lores
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U9go9rEk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:09:29.730+0000) > > Then why is it last year in my anime club in high school filled with university level grade students with 90+% grade like anime? that's one big L you're taking right there
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U9go9rEk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:11:55.805+0000) > > that's one big L you're taking right there *ignores my question* alright lol
: > [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WnhpT5ue,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:08:37.279+0000) > > Why is it wrong? playing a waifu champ is unwholesome and is a gateway into terrible things like an anime addiction
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WnhpT5ue,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:09:43.744+0000) > > playing a waifu champ is unwholesome and is a gateway into terrible things like an anime addiction -Vertigal, the ranked number 1 most ahri mastery points, has a girl friend, house and a job -Rock298 Dosent watch anime -former poster cater that likes Ahri, is in university
: "haha ahri isn't my waifu latitoast! my real waifu is a different 2d girl!"
Then why is it last year in my anime club in high school filled with university level grade students with 90+% grade like anime?
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i4ELdVVv,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:37:30.549+0000) > > *looks at 3 new lores* > > where? > > *looks at old written lore* > > yeah I don't see it m8 Your furry love don't let you see it.
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i4ELdVVv,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:58:32.312+0000) > > Your furry love don't let you see it. learn the difference what a furry is plz And like I said, you don't read the lore about the depth of her character and story, you are just using the korean folktale fallacy
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KAXBqZRZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:14:34.846+0000) > > ezreal is cool ahri is just weeb bait for koreans / japan So.... being based off something from asian mythology is automatically.....weeb stuff? fan-fucking-tastic logic, smart guy.
> [{quoted}](name=Lyseth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KAXBqZRZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:40:19.252+0000) > > So.... being based off something from asian mythology is automatically.....weeb stuff? fan-fucking-tastic logic, smart guy. well welcome to GD Where 99% of people here are Anti-Ahri because of their false belief info and misreading of her lore, and because shes weebish, so no matter what different topic or opinion you have about different other related things you will get bashed for liking Ahri regardless. And become a meme for a bunch of kids to bully you and make fun of for the rest of your posts. And laugh off Just ignore them And any Ahri related threads get downvoted, while Anti-Ahri threads are upvoted. Its been like this ever since her release
: > [{quoted}](name=The Gaytrox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I5GmvOGE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-09T01:17:01.624+0000) > > no need to mindlessly hate on people or say what they enjoy is bad for them, just because you hate anime, dosent make it bad, that's you opinion, and that is theirs, no need to be an asshole, they aren't hurting you by watching cartoons, so why hurt them. they are hurting me though, they're hurting this great nation, the good ol' USA, when they send their money to foreign countries instead of investing in the products produced in our great nation, they hurt me when they don't get jobs, when they rely on welfare and their parents to support their unhealthy addiction to anime, and it saddens me to see the greatest country on earth plagued by weebs. This is the United States of AMERICA, not the United States of JAPAN
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I5GmvOGE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-08-09T01:22:57.452+0000) > >USA greatest country on earth lol
: She is a slut too.
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i4ELdVVv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-08-09T00:45:29.721+0000) > > She is a slut too. *looks at 3 new lores* where? *looks at old written lore* yeah I don't see it m8
: So League's success is based on Twitch viewers rather than how many people play the game or spend money on it? Oooooook.... I know it wants to be the esports game but it seems to be a method of advertisement for skins and gameplay, so 10 teams a region on a salary is a reasonable expense for a company as big as Riot right now.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6VpMQ8mJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-08T19:22:11.380+0000) > > So League's success is based on Twitch viewers rather than how many people play the game or spend money on it? Oooooook.... > > I know it wants to be the esports game but it seems to be a method of advertisement for skins and gameplay, so 10 teams a region on a salary is a reasonable expense for a company as big as Riot right now. look at starcraft 2, their promotion on Esports and advertisement were a failure that it drove people away and loss interest in the game
Engelin (NA)
: Dota has a pro event going on, PUBG is the fad game right now Also it's the middle of a weekday AlsoAlso summit1g is streaming PUBG right now and a lot of people watch him for some reason
> [{quoted}](name=Engelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6VpMQ8mJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-08T19:32:49.248+0000) > > Dota has a pro event going on, PUBG is the fad game right now > > Also it's the middle of a weekday PUBG has a lot of potential, but microtransactions they released is certainly not one of them. They plan on releasing a lot of features, and maps soon
: > [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6VpMQ8mJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-08T19:27:42.618+0000) > > Yeah, CS:GO and Dota 2 regularly surpass League if they're having an esports event while League isn't. Yeah, I know. I find it funny how much it needs to be re-iterated when people make these threads every time. "Oh, CS:GO has a tournament while league doesn't so they have more viewers. League must be dying!"
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6VpMQ8mJ,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-08T19:32:05.821+0000) > > Yeah, I know. I find it funny how much it needs to be re-iterated when people make these threads every time. "Oh, CS:GO has a tournament while league doesn't so they have more viewers. League must be dying!" league gets like what? only 70k-100k at most? CS GO gets 200k-400k llooool
ADC Bard (NA)
: "league isn't dying"
Yeah PUBG is dominating League of Legends
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9167rZWl,comment-id=000a000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-08T19:00:42.742+0000) > > Its true they make a lot of skins for Ahri, take the blame to China, it was their idea mainly, anything popular in general sells a lot, and the chinese people such as myself cares mainly about money (which I know its unfair). There is a reason why they bought the game because of $$$$$$ > > Everything went down hill for league anyway ever since they bought it. I'm already hesitant to buy Star Guardian MF simply because Ahri is in the lineup. Arcade MF and Pool Party I've owned since before Ahri was included in them. As much as I like a new skin for Miss Fortune, I DESPISE the fact Ahri was thrown in cause "she doesn't fit, but people will buy it anyway because it's Ahri". Riot has no excuse for this. They won't feel like they're catering if they stopped shoving Ahri into every skin line. And if League lives for another 5 years, we can expect another 5 Ahri skins including two overlapping skins.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9167rZWl,comment-id=000a0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-08T19:05:08.867+0000) > > I'm already hesitant to buy Star Guardian MF simply because Ahri is in the lineup. > > Arcade MF and Pool Party I've owned since before Ahri was included in them. > > As much as I like a new skin for Miss Fortune, I DESPISE the fact Ahri was thrown in cause "she doesn't fit, but people will buy it anyway because it's Ahri". Riot has no excuse for this. They won't feel like they're catering if they stopped shoving Ahri into every skin line. > > And if League lives for another 5 years, we can expect another 5 Ahri skins including two overlapping skins. Except MF isn't Ahri, and at least be glad they are making one for her unlike other champs that they pay no attention to, being hesistent on something virtually different that has no effect on the characters story and development at all which your not buying is odd. And the only popular Ahri skins are the Arcade, and challenger I see, if you want to take back what was popular 3 years before it would be foxfire. And this isn't dota 2, Dota 2 has skins that are related to heroes by lore and design, league dosen't, its completely random and unfitting, 98% of them. Skins that have lores Are one of viktors, Jayce battlecast and etc
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9167rZWl,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2017-08-08T18:50:37.971+0000) > > ?.. > > I never even knew people would evne consider her to be a "garbage" waifu, despite peoples misread her lore spreading false info about her, until I browsed GD, so its very very unlikely they would even know shes garbage. Especially her new lore... > > why so mad? This is like the time I had simply disliked haunt for one day for maining assassins then I realized how dumb it was. Disregarding the waifu bit... It's because she's such a sell out that she is shoved into skin lines simply because idiots will buy them for Ahri. Arcade theme? She had no business in that line, at all. Academy? Not the worst choice but you could have picked several other female champions, {{champion:28}} and {{champion:55}} for example. Star Guardian? See Academy. It feels like she's a plague on skin themes because they will deny skins for other champs just to make (yet another) one for Ahri.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9167rZWl,comment-id=000a00010000,timestamp=2017-08-08T18:56:23.267+0000) > > Disregarding the waifu bit... > > It's because she's such a sell out that she is shoved into skin lines simply because idiots will buy them for Ahri. > > Arcade theme? She had no business in that line, at all. > Academy? Not the worst choice but you could have picked several other female champions, {{champion:28}} and {{champion:55}} for example. > Star Guardian? See Academy. > > It feels like she's a plague on skin themes because they will deny skins for other champs just to make (yet another) one for Ahri. Its true they make a lot of skins for Ahri, take the blame to China, it was their idea mainly, anything popular in general sells a lot, and the chinese people such as myself cares mainly about money (which I know its unfair). There is a reason why they bought the game because of $$$$$$ Everything went down hill for league anyway ever since they bought it.
: {{champion:103}} Too many people fawn over her when she's a trash tier waifu, and some of them even do that knowing she's trash tier.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9167rZWl,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-08-08T10:11:02.699+0000) > > {{champion:103}} > > Too many people fawn over her when she's a trash tier waifu, and some of them even do that knowing she's trash tier. ?.. I never even knew people would evne consider her to be a "garbage" waifu, despite peoples misread her lore spreading false info about her, until I browsed GD, so its very very unlikely they would even know shes garbage. Especially her new lore... why so mad? This is like the time I had simply disliked haunt for one day for maining assassins then I realized how dumb it was.
Rioter Comments
: [0.4] Boards Enhancement Kit - May 7
I have ublock, how do I whitelist BEK?
: Meanwhile at Riot HQ
well China owns League of Legends soo....
: > [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U8uw8k1l,comment-id=002b,timestamp=2017-08-05T18:36:54.461+0000) > > how do I unblacklist people? So, Use the Tilde key, and go to blacklist. Or if you dont wanna do that, unisntall and re-install Bek.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U8uw8k1l,comment-id=002b0000,timestamp=2017-08-05T18:44:07.697+0000) > > So, Use the Tilde key, and go to blacklist. > > Or if you dont wanna do that, unisntall and re-install Bek. it dosent show an option to unblacklist people
: [0.4] Boards Enhancement Kit - May 7
how do I unblacklist people?
Show more

Popstar Ahri

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion