: we haven't even seen the Special upgrades
> [{quoted}](name=ThunderSkelett,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NEmJQKgw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-08T11:22:45.711+0000) > > we haven't even seen the Special upgrades I wouldn't be making this post if we didn't know what they were lol.
: i used to 1 trick skarner until his rework. Decided to give him another chance in his reworked state
You talking before scruffy touched him? Back when his q was a aoe slow? Yea I dropped Skarner the moment Riot Scruffy touched Skarner. He's nothing like he was before.
Rioter Comments
: I don't really get this thread. You open with >I'm Bronze And then end with > [I'm] A guy who sucks at League but in between you try to tell people how to play Katarina. /boggle, I don't get it.
> [{quoted}](name=Dominick Destine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MgKPFO9y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-06T08:05:58.858+0000) > > I don't really get this thread. > > You open with > > And then end with > > but in between you try to tell people how to play Katarina. > /boggle, I don't get it. I don't think your mature enough to being posting on the Boards. @Op, I agree Kat isn't that hard to play but to win lanes you have to read the enemy's playstyle and really know all the cooldowns of every champion.
Rioter Comments
: Garen and Kat might, MIGHT work... but their R'd adopted {{champion:17}} not... just no.
> [{quoted}](name=FondleFluffyTail,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JToWsQVU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-10-25T22:13:21.623+0000) > > Garen and Kat might, MIGHT work... but their R'd adopted {{champion:17}} not... just no. The image is about who is working on Katarina rework. Scruffy 2.0 results so far(remember first skarner rework...).
Zarvanis (NA)
: http://i.imgur.com/hC2SRIP.jpg?noredirect
> [{quoted}](name=Zarvanis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JToWsQVU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-25T21:43:57.089+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/hC2SRIP.jpg?noredirect Just give me a hug please.
Rioter Comments
: No, "main" and "one trick pony" aren't the same thing.
OTP means you refuse to play other characters not because you are bad with them. That's the difference. True mains over a long time are reference because of "bandwagon'ers". I dislike bandwagons. Kat main for life and before this rework.
: New Katarina Feedback. Rework is in the right direction but only works on paper ATM.
: Why is Kitty Kat Katarina back on sale
Do you have the special border from originally having her way back in the day?
Rioter Comments
: @Assassin mains, can you guys like... Chill?
Only fake assassin mains complain about counterplay being added with mechanical depth. We true assassin mains are adrenaline addicts that live on the edge of possible death. We heavily enjoy extremely hard mechanical depth that comes with one mistake being your death. As a real Kat main and one of the top 100 most played na still who quit for over a year. I'm coming back because they are bringing Kat to a whole new level of mechanical skill. You don't even know how excited I am about Kat finally having a high skill floor.
: Um what? I want my instant burst back. I hate these changes. Especially shunpo putting me in front of my target instead of the back. How am I suppose to dodge Cass's R now?
> [{quoted}](name=Lucifir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e1oWq3bw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-19T01:45:52.143+0000) > > Um what? I want my instant burst back. I hate these changes. Especially shunpo putting me in front of my target instead of the back. How am I suppose to dodge Cass's R now? You still can. Just requires skill instead of the good ole e>q>w smash smash.
Rioter Comments
: Katarina uses swords, not daggers. They are short swords, but still swords. All the other things you mentioned don't work because you actually can't dual wield them (who do you use two giant swords at the same time?)
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8uEE9FtT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-13T05:35:32.058+0000) > > Katarina uses swords, not daggers. They are short swords, but still swords. > > All the other things you mentioned don't work because you actually can't dual wield them (who do you use two giant swords at the same time?) To be fair she uses swords and daggers. Hue.
: You're not quitting League.
Except people are quitting. What? Take for example some of us who are top 100 most played NA. Like I have over 20-25k games played. I haven't played this game actively in the last 5 months and neither have the others who enjoyed this game so much for the first 4 seasons. I've pretty much quit and log in to play a game or two here and there to see if the game has changed enough for me to come back. So many people have quit this game and that is why Riot has been cutting resources and trying to bring back the feel of the game. When they push this amount of content and keep trying to make huge changes it's because they are seeing a dip in players. The boxes were a way to keep players attached in to a "grind/reward" tactic. I don't enjoy the way this game has changed. Solo impact has been nerfed into the ground, individual skill has less of an impact on lane phase, and now champion select is winning games. This is not the league of legends I enjoyed so much back in the earlier seasons. I play one game and I'm disappointed beyond believe in the current balance of the game. I'm disgusted by the player base. You say "you aren't quitting" but you do realize there is a lot of people who aren't saying they are quitting but are actually quitting. I get what you are trying to say but you are really pushing attention away from the real issue with the game in its current state and it's having a huge impact.
scazzman (NA)
: can a rioter pleas explain this?
Report weight = how strong your report is. (Weight does vary but this is just the simple explanation) Low = meaningless spam the system ignores. High = Heavy impact on the reported accounts behavior zone. The accuracy of the report is not judged on whether the reported was punished or not. Positive reports do not always result in direct punishment but will have an impact on the health of the reported user. So even if a player isn't toxic enough to be punished. Your reports on those players can still be considered positive reports.
: My first Katarina video
It's a decent video but if you're trying to pull a crowd then you need to limit the plays to clutch and speed not just a kill montage. Gl with your videos <3
Rioter Comments
Lyless (NA)
: Stop saying it's easy to get out of Bronze....it is not!
If you're aren't playing for your own skill improvement then you should probably just stop doing ranked. Diamond 5 is the worst of all the elo's so if you're expecting it to get better at some certain point then you are going to be disappointed.
Durfain (EUW)
: When you upgrade to Zhonya's...
I love how you all are attempting to put the gold value down of a an IMMUNITY active.(/facedesk) This is why I stopped playing this game. 10/10
Yenn (NA)
: This is my 6th consecutive loss to this shit at Diamond. This is not okay.
F03 (NA)
: Champions people will never admit to being broken
Ahri Counter = Force her to use mana to farm and she wont be able to duel or poke you without mana. Zilean Counter = Simply poke him and go in on his cool downs. Lux Counter = Push her in and you will have plenty of room to dodge and make her use mana to farm. Morgana = Simply take your time and scale an item then punish her cool downs but this is really dependent on the champion you play. Don't let her push you in too hard early on. They aren't broken. You just aren't willing to learn the game and watch how other people win these match ups. As a Kat main I learned there are really simple strats to win lanes and you really should just think about what their weaknesses are.
Zorasama (NA)
: Lux E is basically 1100 range point&click AoE :/
Rioter Comments
: It's already working that way.
> [{quoted}](name=lnstantCoffee,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BW7iZzZM,comment-id=00460000,timestamp=2016-03-01T18:26:56.230+0000) > > It's already working that way. Oh I thought they had changed it a while back, rip.
: THORNMAIL should apply GREVIOUS WOUNDS
Thornmail should just calculate damage return before resist of damage taken and it would be much stronger.
Axests (NA)
: My Diamond promos are exactly like my Gold promos were
D5, land of the "I know more than you do and I say we need to do this not do that" and the "I'm already Diamond, I don't care if I lose." Shivers... Yea fuck that elo, unless you get to Diamond 3 you're stuck with those guys.
Rioter Comments
: really shouldn't be buying the stacking jungle item when you're behind.
> [{quoted}](name=DONGLORD420,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qVfTjzLZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-29T20:51:25.886+0000) > > really shouldn't be buying the stacking jungle item when you're behind. Oh right I'll remember that when I choose a jungle item and the scoreboard is 1-1 or when I choose a champion/runes before the match starts that can only do that one path. /facedesk
: I hope the following patch pushes it to 50 stacks.. I hate this item.. Theres only a few champions that actually use it regularly and they tend to abuse it: {{champion:11}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:77}} The only 2 junglers who get sated that don't feel like abusers are {{champion:56}} {{champion:19}} .. and thank god {{champion:10}} has shifted out of this.
> [{quoted}](name=Red Rengo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qVfTjzLZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-29T16:02:15.796+0000) > > I hope the following patch pushes it to 50 stacks.. I hate this item.. Theres only a few champions that actually use it regularly and they tend to abuse it: {{champion:11}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:77}} The only 2 junglers who get sated that don't feel like abusers are {{champion:56}} {{champion:19}} .. and thank god {{champion:10}} has shifted out of this. 50? I'm just done with the forums lmfao.
: Devourer change is going to devastate junglers that fall behind and not hurt snowballing ones.
Rioter Comments
Graidon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Poptart Kat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aaAcBK5i,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2016-02-28T21:01:01.449+0000) > > Chat log is altered fyi. > > Screen shot it or I'm right. It's not altered. What's hilarious is that you assume that. For no reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Graidon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aaAcBK5i,comment-id=001e0000,timestamp=2016-02-28T21:38:12.309+0000) > > It's not altered. What's hilarious is that you assume that. For no reason. Then screen shot it.
Graidon (NA)
: I received a permanent Ban - Here is my chat log. You decide.
Chat log is altered fyi. Screen shot it or I'm right.
: I think he is talking about the "0.4% _> 0.45%" if he is 0.40% is the same has 0.4%......... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=BlueBonquet,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=1poERT92,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-28T06:31:19.831+0000) > > I think he is talking about the "0.4% _> 0.45%" if he is 0.40% is the same has 0.4%......... > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} ^ Lmfao
: Can only use one hand...
Wants to play with one hand ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
: Jhin and Deathfire?
It's the best KeyStone on him "IMO" because Jhin scales to 750-900~ AD late game. Puts his deathfire torch on average 300-400 burn damage by 4 items~ and can scale up to 600+ late game. Even before the patch he was fully benefiting the Deathfire for some reason though.
Rioter Comments
: Does it need counterplay? That's a bit like saying Spellthief's has no counterplay. The enemy doesn't stay out of the support's range to cut off gold income because the gold income is minimal.
> [{quoted}](name=Revan Senpai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g20gTV9b,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2016-02-25T22:28:38.654+0000) > > Does it need counterplay? That's a bit like saying Spellthief's has no counterplay. The enemy doesn't stay out of the support's range to cut off gold income because the gold income is minimal. Spell thief has the opposite though. It's risky to try and get the gold and you can take advantage of it.
: What's wrong with my post then, hot-shot?
> [{quoted}](name=aliceandsven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mT56kr7U,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2016-02-25T13:57:42.334+0000) > > What's wrong with my post then, hot-shot? You're serious ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
: i don't know hmmmm let's see R massively out-ranges your auto-attacks and can be used to kill people that escape your auto range W is not always up (unless there's mid-late game CDR build for kog'maw) so you can weave an R or two between regular autos if you're in range R is also good for safely farming since it last-hits easily with the execute damage read the god damn ability, it's meant to finish people off now, use on under 50% at the very most
> [{quoted}](name=aliceandsven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mT56kr7U,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2016-02-25T13:34:31.171+0000) > > i don't know hmmmm let's see > > R massively out-ranges your auto-attacks and can be used to kill people that escape your auto range > > W is not always up (unless there's mid-late game CDR build for kog'maw) so you can weave an R or two between regular autos if you're in range > > R is also good for safely farming since it last-hits easily with the execute damage > > read the god damn ability, it's meant to finish people off now, use on under 50% at the very most I can't tell if serious or troll.
: No, they are different players. Trick2G is known for a play style called "opening the gates", in which he used primarily Udyr to push lanes and create overwhelming map pressure on the enemy.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=8EnlRGvm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-25T13:03:52.652+0000) > > No, they are different players. Trick2G is known for a play style called "opening the gates", in which he used primarily Udyr to push lanes and create overwhelming map pressure on the enemy. His style is a specialized version of XJ9's "fuck everyone else 1v5" style. He's smart, he's a great theory crafter, and he damn well knows how to punish peoples mistakes. But everything he does is abusing lack of rotations and solo que's ability to react to his map aggression. LCS knows how to respond to what he does. It would not be the same results.
: I need leesin tips
Some of us have wards bound to a mouse key for ward hoping. The reason we do this is because we can do two things at once. Ward hop + Abilities. I'm not sure if you can do that but you should give it a wing if you can. I can easily Ward hop > Shunpu something near low health enemy > Q enemy as Kat(it's enjoyable to see all chat say I'm scripting afterwards too lmfao).
: > However just shielding your ally even though** he wont be hit** because you want gold is unhealthy. You wouldn't get gold if he / she isn't hit. It promotes passive style of supports that we haven't seen outside of items in great numbers. (Like I said, I agree with you, just posing a question and seeing where this debate goes)
> [{quoted}](name=Midnight Karma,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g20gTV9b,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-25T12:03:52.383+0000) > > You wouldn't get gold if he / she isn't hit. It promotes passive style of supports that we haven't seen outside of items in great numbers. > > > > (Like I said, I agree with you, just posing a question and seeing where this debate goes) If the gold is reliant on the enemy hitting then what is the counter play to the item? Is it healthy counter play? This forces the enemy to not want to fight to cut off your gold income making it a bad buy for the buyer of the item. Doesn't sound like healthy game play either.
: What support has a forceful shield that doesn't get at least 20% CDR? > **Why should players be put in the position that they want to use their skills just to make gold** instead of actually defending or fighting? It's gold income for supports who usually get the least gold on the team. {{item:3303}} {{item:3098}} {{item:3092}}
> [{quoted}](name=Midnight Karma,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g20gTV9b,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-25T11:57:40.511+0000) > > What support has a forceful shield that doesn't get at least 20% CDR? > > It's gold income for supports who usually get the least gold on the team. > > {{item:3303}} {{item:3098}} {{item:3092}} They don't actually have to use skills and it's a choice of "I want to go an aggressive support item to support my aggressive pick". It supports trading blows in lane and poking the enemy down. It's healthy to promote offensive fighting because you are rewarded for gold and the damage you have done. However just shielding your ally even though he wont be hit because you want gold is unhealthy.
: I agree and see your point but for the sake of debate: > If you make it so the gold is based on receiving damage with shield up it will be up to the enemy if you make gold and not on your skill. You can argue that it is a 2 side effort for whether you receive any extra gold as an enemy can zone and kill you...or can let you kill them (not directly, not intent feed) > A - They have to maximize cdr asap and spam shield even if it's horrible time to do it. B - You put a timer on it but you're still forced to use it constantly off of cooldown. Most Always-Max CDR (such as karma or sona) supports 2nd max their shield for anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=Midnight Karma,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g20gTV9b,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-25T11:43:31.264+0000) > > I agree and see your point but for the sake of debate: > > You can argue that it is a 2 side effort for whether you receive any extra gold as an enemy can zone and kill you...or can let you kill them (not directly, not intent feed) > B - You put a timer on it but you're still forced to use it constantly off of cooldown. > > Most Always-Max CDR (such as karma or sona) supports 2nd max their shield for anyways. So you want to create unhealthy game play patterns? Why should players be put in the position that they want to use their skills just to make gold instead of actually defending or fighting? As for the second part. Why would you create a game play pattern that forces players to buy CDR even if they should get a different item for the lane/game?
: A Ban Meter
Why? So people can abuse it and be like "I'm not getting banned for trolling this game". No thanks.
: Would it be too hard to add a mastery that words similar to Spellthiefs line that gives you gold whenever you shield someone from CHAMPION damage ? Would it be too much? (Honest Question)
> [{quoted}](name=Midnight Karma,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g20gTV9b,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-02-25T11:33:30.923+0000) > > Would it be too hard to add a mastery that words similar to Spellthiefs line that gives you gold whenever you shield someone from CHAMPION damage ? > > > Would it be too much? > > (Honest Question) So lets say you make a mastery to give you gold when you shield someone. A - They have to maximize cdr asap and spam shield even if it's horrible time to do it. B - You put a timer on it but you're still forced to use it constantly off of cooldown. C - If you make it so the gold is based on receiving damage with shield up it will be up to the enemy if you make gold and not on your skill. It promotes players to just spam shield and not think of when to use it outside of "I get gold from doing it". See the issue?
Show more

Poptart Evelynn

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion