: If you think even one of these isn't a good idea or can be abused then tell me how. Or tell my why the ideas are shit. Don't just say "whatever you tell yourself man" If you think something I said isn't true then tell me how it isn't true. You can't just say stupid shit and disagree without proving your point in the slightest and without any evidence. "whatever you tell yourself" Isn't a counter argument
> [{quoted}](name=Commbustion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xqEmmVxB,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-30T01:18:31.118+0000) > > If you think even one of these isn't a good idea or can be abused then tell me how. Or tell my why the ideas are shit. Don't just say "whatever you tell yourself man" If you think something I said isn't true then tell me how it isn't true. You can't just say stupid shit and disagree without proving your point in the slightest and without any evidence. "whatever you tell yourself" Isn't a counter argument I would, but it's not worth my time to argue with a baby raging 12 year old. If you wanna have people take you seriously or have a serious conversation about ranked try leaving out the shit-talking, pseudo-intellectual, internet warrior bullshit.
: I don't even have to put much thought into it. -Only take away 5-0 lp for losing with an afk -When I win and I have 99lp, then I win again. Allow me to cash in that pending lp. because if I earn 22 lp then I get 1... that's bullshit -Give us all at least 1lp if we don't lose any towers for 30min+ -If one person goes 0/5 before 18minutes. reduce his lp much more than the others. -Have damage delt to champions depends on the champion you play have a slight impact on your lp. Maybe by one -If you get your secondary role and win you get one more lp Those are off the top of my head and there's no downsides to any of these. There's no way you can abuse this. I can also think of many more with time, but I don't feel the need to put effort into writing ideas/suggestions because riot never adds suggestions. Even with DhaMa something they said they'd add. Instead have have kindred which just isn't even remotely the same champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Commbustion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xqEmmVxB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-30T01:08:24.749+0000) > > I don't even have to put much thought into it. > -Only take away 5-0 lp for losing with an afk > -When I win and I have 99lp, then I win again. Allow me to cash in that pending lp. because if I earn 22 lp then I get 1... that's bullshit > -Give us all at least 1lp if we don't lose any towers for 30min+ > -If one person goes 0/5 before 18minutes. reduce his lp much more than the others. > -Have damage delt to champions depends on the champion you play have a slight impact on your lp. Maybe by one > -If you get your secondary role and win you get one more lp > Those are off the top of my head and there's no downsides to any of these. There's no way you can abuse this. > I can also think of many more with time, but I don't feel the need to put effort into writing ideas/suggestions because riot never adds suggestions. > Even with DhaMa something they said they'd add. Instead have have kindred which just isn't even remotely the same champion. Whatever you tell yourself man
: Elo hell
So what are your simple ideas
: You did have a 14-day ban recently, which you may not remember. Player support can give you all the details. You also should have an in-client reform card giving you the evidence of why you were penalized.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fmK4zETq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T22:04:43.656+0000) > > You did have a 14-day ban recently, which you may not remember. Player support can give you all the details. You also should have an in-client reform card giving you the evidence of why you were penalized. {{summoner:11}}
: IF Vayne is so weak, how does she still win games....
It's cool he just lost to a vayne in his last game and has now commenced the qq.
Nice Kdr (NA)
: Okay :p I explained if u don't agree down vote it idk what else to say
> [{quoted}](name=Nice Kdr,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HArJcMJY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-28T04:46:23.081+0000) > > Okay :p I explained if u don't agree down vote it idk what else to say Well I mean, it's just literally a wall of text, throw some paragraph breaks in there and maybe people will read it.
Nice Kdr (NA)
: Riots Toxic Perma banning system
I stopped reading after the first sentence m8.
Hrd2H1t (NA)
: What about asking people to ward or split push?
> [{quoted}](name=Hrd2H1t,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aUhPfUiA,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-07-28T02:20:18.182+0000) > > What about asking people to ward or split push? Ping where the ward is, ping that you're staying in lane, ping the tower you want to take. It's not hard
Hrd2H1t (NA)
: I don't think muting should be an option.
You can literally communicate everything through pinging.
: First ban = Permanent?!?!
Ahrigatõ (EUW)
: How is the matchmaking system working? Bronze getting matches with high plat atleast every 2nd game
Normals matchmaking is pretty wide, it's not uncommon to be matched with and against high elo players.
: This game is literally sickening. A not so subtle reminder.
: The real reasons why Fizz, Yas, Zed etc ruin the game
: When someone is actually possibly cheating. (most details at the end, read before flame pls)
Are you sure he wasn't ulting where you didn't have vision, if he was you wouldn't see the circle.
: Does one game where I was barely mildly toxic justify a permaban?
: I WAS BANNED FOR BEING BULLIED BY PREMADE 4 WHO KEPT FEEDING AND LEFT ME ALONE IN MID WHEN THEY JG
: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/41296925#ranked-stats Season 3 Twitch 9 games 100% winrate.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2LgsohEE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-25T19:33:03.416+0000) > > http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/41296925#ranked-stats Season 3 Twitch 9 games 100% winrate. "I was playing Twitch and had a 100% winrate, which was in season 4." Season 4 m8.
: > [{quoted}](name=SoeBomb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2LgsohEE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-25T19:01:02.286+0000) > > Yeah you had a 100% win rate with 1 fucking game, lmao! 7 Games
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2LgsohEE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-25T19:16:49.927+0000) > > 7 Games That's not what your match history says lmao
: It's not a joke especially from someone who has been playing since season 2. And you look like an ADC main, Kalista, Lucian, Vayne. Don't you Dare Tell me that ADC is hard, because I've played ADC and ALOT. There was one season I wanted to main ADC because I wanted to climb up. I was playing Twitch and had a 100% winrate, which was in season 4.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2LgsohEE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-25T18:46:13.007+0000) > > It's not a joke especially from someone who has been playing since season 2. And you look like an ADC main, Kalista, Lucian, Vayne. > Don't you Dare Tell me that ADC is hard, because I've played ADC and ALOT. There was one season I wanted to main ADC because I wanted to climb up. I was playing Twitch and had a 100% winrate, which was in season 4. Yeah you had a 100% win rate with 1 fucking game, lmao!
Aaon1997 (NA)
: Sivir is to good in Pro play right now
She's not a hypercarry. She has no scaling as steroid or range ability and her ult is purely utility. Sure she does a lot of damage late game, but all adcs do.
: > [{quoted}](name=Caítlyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uBhRLcTp,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-24T22:13:11.009+0000) > > Theres no reason for it to be 10x more effective on him than every other champion in the game because of his gimmick passive ammo system. It clearly was NOT intended, and needs to be fixed. Why? people get warlords on him 95% of the time anyway... the other 4% of the time its thunderlords. also it doesnt work on AA anymore, so he has to spam abilities to even proc it, so its not at all efficient.
> [{quoted}](name=ChristmasEvelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uBhRLcTp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-24T22:14:45.508+0000) > > Why? people get warlords on him 95% of the time anyway... the other 4% of the time its thunderlords. also it doesnt work on AA anymore, so he has to spam abilities to even proc it, so its not at all efficient. Um what? Deathfire has a 93% pick rate on him.
: > [{quoted}](name=SoeBomb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yrf4xvoO,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-24T03:08:32.852+0000) > > You're right, he's got almost a 100% win rate no counter play. Afk next game no point gg. Yeah and you know it all thats why you're in the rank you're in. You didnt post any advice. You said ''you should be winning against him with these'' o Thats not advice.
> [{quoted}](name=ApexCH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yrf4xvoO,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-24T03:21:26.657+0000) > > Yeah and you know it all thats why you're in the rank you're in. > > You didnt post any advice. You said ''you should be winning against him with these'' > o > Thats not advice. You're so right dude. But nobody can give advice against draven he's literally the best champion in the game, like I said 100% winrate.
: > [{quoted}](name=SoeBomb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yrf4xvoO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-24T02:54:16.597+0000) > > You out range him in both match ups. You can space him in such a way that he can't auto you but you can auto him. It's not very difficult wtf. Uh nope. You try to trade autos and he will take a step and pop his W if he has to. cait or ashe cant outtrade when he has massive movement speed
> [{quoted}](name=ApexCH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yrf4xvoO,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-24T03:02:05.202+0000) > > Uh nope. You try to trade autos and he will take a step and pop his W if he has to. cait or ashe cant > outtrade when he has massive movement speed You're right, he's got almost a 100% win rate no counter play. Afk next game no point gg.
: > [{quoted}](name=SoeBomb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yrf4xvoO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-24T02:38:43.298+0000) > > You should be destroying him as caitlyn and ashe, you probably just need to be more aware of your positioning. Why? explain. Dont just say that wtf
> [{quoted}](name=ApexCH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yrf4xvoO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-07-24T02:42:33.737+0000) > > Why? explain. Dont just say that wtf You out range him in both match ups. You can space him in such a way that he can't auto you but you can auto him. It's not very difficult wtf.
: How do you fight draven as almost any adc?
You should be destroying him as caitlyn and ashe, you probably just need to be more aware of your positioning.
: tired of being stuck in bronze :( (b4 almost 5 , morg support main)
Have you tried going more tank/utility items over full ap.
: Does Riot DO Unban
: @High elo ADC mains: why don't you build Death's Dance on Lucian?
More lifesteal from bt and the shield is way better then dd's passive. You also hit your cdr cap with your core items.
: Any good burst damage assassins?
Cloud273 (NA)
: Who else is sick of Trundle in LCS?
"But unlike Anivia, Trundle also has mobility" stopped reading there m8.
: how does the ranked system work
Your mmr is lower then the division you're in so your gains are smaller then your losses.
: And if I'm dead there's no damage to be dealt. It was almost twenty minutes in and I had just completed my Zeal... I already wasn't dealing the amount of damage I needed to. At least if I survived the initial burst, I could continue applying the tremendous slow and moderate damage thanks to IE, helping out my teammates who were doing decently in their own right. If I can't do my job, then I should be helping others to do theirs, right?
> [{quoted}](name=NinjaFifer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fA0M2lV7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-21T20:20:36.122+0000) > > And if I'm dead there's no damage to be dealt. It was almost twenty minutes in and I had just completed my Zeal... I already wasn't dealing the amount of damage I needed to. At least if I survived the initial burst, I could continue applying the tremendous slow and moderate damage thanks to IE, helping out my teammates who were doing decently in their own right. If I can't do my job, then I should be helping others to do theirs, right? You already have a permanent slow built into your kit so the frozen mallet is pretty redundant.
: Correct decision?
Streaks would have been a better option against the burst. Generally you want to get your core items before you go anything situation. Being a utility adc you're already pretty low on damage so the frozen mallet wasn't the best choice; it doesn't matter if you survive if you don't do any damage to begin with.
: This is the final straw!
All power to you friend.
: I am convinced that it is a conspiracy.
Your cs is pretty good but everything else is actual garbage. Your builds on anything that isn't cho and garen are terrible, and your runes and masteries are terrible.
: How the hell do these placements even work?
You start around 100-200 mmr point lower then your previous season. How you do on your placement games has little impact on where you're placed.
: stop complaining on here please. Stop acting like a kid. I said that i am going to stop playing lol. I dont care about what you say
> [{quoted}](name=Nikos Pro10000,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oTLT9zEO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-19T18:23:13.527+0000) > > stop complaining on here please. Stop acting like a kid. I said that i am going to stop playing lol. I dont care about what you say Good, the community will be better for it.
: 25 game chat restriction
Stop complaining on here and send in a support ticket.
: Do people really not understand the 50% win rate that riot love so much?
P0Is0NoUs (EUNE)
: Ranked Games
You'll play with/against a range of players from unranked to gold. It helps determine your mmr.
5050BS (NA)
: Who can 1v1 a fed Brawler like say Udyr? Who can 1v1 a fed mid squishy like say Zyra
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=TrustworthyDude,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NEdcYOv,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2016-07-18T23:32:04.433+0000) > > Laws could change that. We must take up our arms, 2nd amendment!
: So how do i play League of Draven?
Start by catching all your axes.
Jerahmi (NA)
: Does RIOT not follow federal laws?
> [{quoted}](name=Jerahmi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NEdcYOv,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-18T01:00:11.672+0000) > > Does RIOT not follow federal laws? I guess not. You should probably get someone to look into this injustice.
Jerahmi (NA)
: Eh, makes me feel better, knowing that they're upset. Call me an asshole, I know I am, but if they're not going to listen to what I have to say, then fuck 'em. That's life and people need to get over it. I have a right as an American citizen who pays taxes, and that right being, the first Amendment of the United States Constitution, freedom of speech. RIOT didn't implement a mute button for no reason, so why punish people for stating their mind when it can be easily avoided by a mute?
> [{quoted}](name=Jerahmi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NEdcYOv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-07-18T00:57:27.629+0000) > > Eh, makes me feel better, knowing that they're upset. Call me an asshole, I know I am, but if they're not going to listen to what I have to say, then fuck 'em. That's life and people need to get over it. I have a right as an American citizen who pays taxes, and that right being, the first Amendment of the United States Constitution, freedom of speech. RIOT didn't implement a mute button for no reason, so why punish people for stating their mind when it can be easily avoided by a mute? You know that only applies to the government, right? http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=569761 Lmao
Jerahmi (NA)
: Should there REALLY be punishments for being "toxic"?
: play ranked to see wins?
: Questions about Ban
: no they took it out and replaced it with the hextech boxes
> [{quoted}](name=DartExplosion10,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=tT9b5MZ8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-17T17:26:49.449+0000) > > no they took it out and replaced it with the hextech boxes http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3435656
: Where is my RP?
They took that out in like 2013 because there was a glitch to duplicate the rp
Show more

Powderkegg

Level 138 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion