Rioter Comments
Râmmus (NA)
: I thought one of my accounts got hacked, riot support's response is to ban my main and my backup.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tardic (EUNE)
: Star Guardian Taric | Soo what you think ?
Well HEYAYAYAYAY, HEYAYAY! I SAID HEY! WHAT'S GOIN' ON?!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
oRxnks (OCE)
: What time is urf comin out non pbe
> What time is urf comin out non pbe Tomorrow Really hyped about it :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Going to look into this game, sorry for the inconvenience. (btw, the 'try checking your internet connection' message doesn't mean you DON'T have internet, it means that is the first thing you should confirm if you are trying to troubleshoot the problem) EDIT: Just looked at some of the server logs and there is something funky going on. It would be super useful if you could get me your client r3d logs so we can have a look at what was going on there. Here are steps to do that: Most recent R3d log. Here are the steps to do that: a. Navigate to the folder where you have League installed on your computer. For me it is: Local Disk (C:)/Riot Games/League of Legends b. Navigate to Logs c. Navigate to GameLogs. For me it looks like this: Local Disk (C:)/Riot Games/League of Legends/Logs/GameLogs d. Open up the most recent folder (you can sort by date modified to find the most recent one), and open the text document that ends in 'r3dlog' e. Copy the text document to your clipboard (hotkey shortcut is press ctrl+a and then ctrl+c f. Paste this to pastebin. Go to https://pastebin.com. Click in the text box just below ‘New Paste’ and press ctrl+v g. Click the ‘Create New Paste’ button towards the bottom left of the screen , and then copy the URL from your browser. Here is what an example url will look like: https://pastebin.com/t1t93uZK h. Provide that URL in your post
Its working. My client did a self fix. Thanks, man
: Hypothetical: what would happen if Jax picked up a Darkin weapon?
{{champion:24}} : Suddenly imbued with the dark knowledge of the darkin. The only thing he does not now know about his weapon and the darkin is... would Laamp be prononced lamp, lawmp, or la'amp? Driven insane by countless sleepless nights, the Darkin known as Laamp now controls its host.
: Going to look into this game, sorry for the inconvenience. (btw, the 'try checking your internet connection' message doesn't mean you DON'T have internet, it means that is the first thing you should confirm if you are trying to troubleshoot the problem) EDIT: Just looked at some of the server logs and there is something funky going on. It would be super useful if you could get me your client r3d logs so we can have a look at what was going on there. Here are steps to do that: Most recent R3d log. Here are the steps to do that: a. Navigate to the folder where you have League installed on your computer. For me it is: Local Disk (C:)/Riot Games/League of Legends b. Navigate to Logs c. Navigate to GameLogs. For me it looks like this: Local Disk (C:)/Riot Games/League of Legends/Logs/GameLogs d. Open up the most recent folder (you can sort by date modified to find the most recent one), and open the text document that ends in 'r3dlog' e. Copy the text document to your clipboard (hotkey shortcut is press ctrl+a and then ctrl+c f. Paste this to pastebin. Go to https://pastebin.com. Click in the text box just below ‘New Paste’ and press ctrl+v g. Click the ‘Create New Paste’ button towards the bottom left of the screen , and then copy the URL from your browser. Here is what an example url will look like: https://pastebin.com/t1t93uZK h. Provide that URL in your post
> h. Provide that URL in your post Thanks Afic. Edit: I'm an idiot. I forgot the url https://pastebin.com/AUdXEGg6 Edit: if that url does not deem to be to useful, try this one https://pastebin.com/SKUgaBdi
  Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerGuy3000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pMLBF8Lm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T20:16:13.974+0000) > > its a close shave, but yes.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I would say he is balding, which just shows that whomever has the bald fetish enjoys the WIP shots.
> I would say he is balding, which just shows that whomever has the bald fetish enjoys the WIP shots. WOOOOSH
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerGuy3000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pMLBF8Lm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T20:16:13.974+0000) > > its a close shave, but yes.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Nah, he just has a widow's peak, wouldn't call that bald. And if you really want to categorize something it's the female champions. Nearly every single one of them are overly sexualized (Rek'sai especially). Each of them has perfect bodies/looks (Rek'sai especially).
> And if you really want to categorize something it's the female champions. Nearly every single one of them are overly sexualized (Rek'sai especially). Each of them has perfect bodies/looks (Rek'sai especially). Done forget about oriana's impossible to meet waist line standards
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pMLBF8Lm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-04T18:35:01.603+0000) > > Swain is no longer bald though. He's been transformed through the power of L'Oreal. Does the old swain even count as bald?
> Does the old swain even count as bald? its a close shave, but yes.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: > chilling under tower I see what you did there
> I see what you did there you *sea what he did there (common typo)
: What do you call a Sona/Caitlyn bot lane?
https://giphy.com/explore/confused
: BRAM THE MUSTACHE MAN
that stash is bigger than my future
: I mean just on land we have massive creatures like the thing that Galio was fighting in his story. So I don't think it's very far fetched to think this creature that swallowed Pyk could be absolutely massive since in our own real world sea creatures seem to be the biggest creatures that have existed. " the blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus), is thought to be the largest animal ever to have lived. The maximum recorded weight was 190 metric tonnes for a specimen measuring 27.6 metres (91 ft), whereas longer ones, up to 33.6 metres (110 ft), have been recorded but not weighed." Since animals in the ocean aren't forced to support their own weight entirely on their own which allows them to grow bigger, mixed with the fact Runeterra is a crazy magical place with crazy creatures, I think your estimate is definitely possible.
there is always a bigger fish
Mortdog (NA)
: Ok, I laughed at this one. Promise we won't do it often, but this was the best way to allow you to support teams for MSI.
> but this was the best way to allow you to support teams for MSI. > Apparently, team liquid is the only team Riot wants us supporting :P
: with the current damage creep in this game 5 second of invulnerability is enough to 1v5.. or take any objective in than game other than elder or baron then he just gets {{item:3026}} on top of that
> with the current damage creep in this game 5 second of invulnerability is enough to 1v5.. or take any objective in than game other than elder or baron > Im 20/1 as Kai'sa and he can farm me as 5/2 BALACNED PS: his ult just denied my penta which is now an unofficial penta D:<
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bondy (EUNE)
: "Nocturne no ult"
Wow didn't see that coming.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Created a compilation video of the best of laughing fish's content
Sorry can't do fish's content, its subject to copyright. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When you check the boards after a couple months away, and find someone has been stealing your memes
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This is aram.
This is madness...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: This is what the Boards should always look like
The boards are never as clean as this one
Rioter Comments
: Learn to hit
> [{quoted}](name=RenownedWheat42,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AreaNzUH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-06T06:21:52.237+0000) > > Learn to hit the problem is when i demolish the tower and it goes to 5hp when i expect to kill it then the minions kill it. Besides, its already like this with champions
Show more

PowerGuy3000

Level 75 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion