Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bondy (EUNE)
: "Nocturne no ult"
Wow didn't see that coming.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Created a compilation video of the best of laughing fish's content
Sorry can't do fish's content, its subject to copyright. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When you check the boards after a couple months away, and find someone has been stealing your memes
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This is aram.
This is madness...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: This is what the Boards should always look like
The boards are never as clean as this one
Rioter Comments
: Learn to hit
> [{quoted}](name=RenownedWheat42,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AreaNzUH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-06T06:21:52.237+0000) > > Learn to hit the problem is when i demolish the tower and it goes to 5hp when i expect to kill it then the minions kill it. Besides, its already like this with champions
Rioter Comments
: can we just delete the cancer that is youtube?
> can we just delete the cancer that is youtube? that or maybe just a button for "mark as clickbait" which hurts the channel somehow like maybe in income
: Kassadins wife leaked! (Spoiler warning)
if anyone complains about click bait, then how didn't you see that this was an M&G post?
Rioter Comments
: And we only have one monster adc Imagine. Rek sai like creature shooting mussels from its arms or something crazy like that
> we only have one monster adc > She cant really be a monster since she is kassadins daughter and last I checked kassadin at least was human.
: "COWWWWWAAARDS!"
and {{champion:111}} doing his shockwave to the beat of we will rock you
F1SHEYES (NA)
: Yep, I run the Phreak show (updated)
pat yourself on the back. Twice{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: I love you...
why did i sing this in my head to the beat of "stayin' alive?"
: How to recognize that you have a League addiction
what hes played 117 games in the past 3 days? How is he alive? Is he hooked up to an IV while playing {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: https://i.giphy.com/media/AyhyKY14ZXfxe/giphy.gif
its amazing this has more upvotes than the og post
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When you spend two hours making an elaborate champion
[~~cough cough definently didnt just happen cough cough~~](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/zttwVTwX-one-of-the-easter-eggs-in-swains-new-quotes)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Elinz (NA)
: SAME she deserved it so much more, and the puppy gold headpieces could've been at the ends of her sleeves ;w; ughh her abilities would've been GORGEOUS with jade stones, dragons, lanterns? just bits from Asian culture etc... i'm so salty about this
Start rioting "Faker has more skins than Talyiah"
: Ranked is here.
Glad to see some quality content {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Scopé (EUNE)
: The Boards have spoken
I may or may not be in school and may or may not be trying not to laugh
: > I may have a partial solution to having B 5 players Short of actually removing the B5 tier, you can't get rid of B5 players, we need a place for all the worst players of league. Giving everyone a requirement to have a rather high mastery with a champion in ranked isn't going to magically make everyone who is in B5 just move up. Not to mention the complications that would arise from requiring all players to have at least 20 M4 champions just to queue. (To cover all 10 bans and 9 other picks) There is a lot of good players playing ranked right now that would be excluded because of this requirement. (Think OTPs and players that only main a few champs) You should take the time in the future to consider any bright ideas you may have more carefully. Otherwise they're bound to get filled with bullet holes like this. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
It makes them play champs that they have some skill with so now you will only be less salty
: Please no. I play Final Boss to avoid that annoying voice. ._.
Doozku (NA)
: His voice going higher would get so annoying after the second game, but id be down for his voice getting deeper so he actually sounds evil after getting stacked.
Rioter Comments
: I get that a lot of frustration simply comes from a lack of information, so I want to leave you guys with some tidbits of Ranked Play knowledge to help sate that bloodlust; > * **Everyone loses MMR in a "soft reset" going into each new season if they placed before.** This means that most players will be placed lower than they ended the 2017 Season with. Can you stay at the same Rank or even go up? Yes! but your MMR must've been really good for the Rank you were at, so it's unlikely. > > * Why can't I Duo with my friend that was in the same Rank as me before the reset? That's probably due to one of you being [punished and losing your Ranked rewards](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011781068); if you lose those, you're counted as Unranked by the system (though your MMR will not be affected). There's a lot more info about Ranked Play, so check out the Ranked & Honor FAQ posts below for information on queue limitations, Promo Helper, Demotions and more! --- #[2018 Season and Honor FAQ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-support/OAFwqJIk) #[Ranked Play FAQ Support Article](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760)
We all hate it when someone on your ranked team "practices" their champ. I may have a partial solution to having B 5 players: Make it so you must play a champ level 4 or higher unless you dont have any available for that role (they were banned or picked by the enemy team). You must have at least 10 champions level 4 or up and must have at least 5 mastery six and up score. The only problem with this is swapping with others would be difficult
: ***
For a moment I thought a new meme had been born {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: I'm hyped for it. I hope it causes a 2nd rune war and we finally get League of Legends 2 with older Annie and War Veteran Garen.
This should be some week lasting event called something along the lines of void invasion or void war and depending on how many quests are completed by players determines if the void win or lose or if they tie
: It's literally the same thing in a different format. The morons who used to spam "?" in chat are now just spamming the "Enemy Missing" ping. SSDD
I have an excuse when {{champion:80}} steals my penta with a AA D:<
Rioter Comments
Show more

PowerGuy3000

Level 58 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion