Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
oRxnks (OCE)
: What time is urf comin out non pbe
> What time is urf comin out non pbe Tomorrow Really hyped about it :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hypothetical: what would happen if Jax picked up a Darkin weapon?
{{champion:24}} : Suddenly imbued with the dark knowledge of the darkin. The only thing he does not now know about his weapon and the darkin is... would Laamp be prononced lamp, lawmp, or la'amp? Driven insane by countless sleepless nights, the Darkin known as Laamp now controls its host.
Rioter Comments
: What do you call a Sona/Caitlyn bot lane?
https://giphy.com/explore/confused
: BRAM THE MUSTACHE MAN
that stash is bigger than my future
: I mean just on land we have massive creatures like the thing that Galio was fighting in his story. So I don't think it's very far fetched to think this creature that swallowed Pyk could be absolutely massive since in our own real world sea creatures seem to be the biggest creatures that have existed. " the blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus), is thought to be the largest animal ever to have lived. The maximum recorded weight was 190 metric tonnes for a specimen measuring 27.6 metres (91 ft), whereas longer ones, up to 33.6 metres (110 ft), have been recorded but not weighed." Since animals in the ocean aren't forced to support their own weight entirely on their own which allows them to grow bigger, mixed with the fact Runeterra is a crazy magical place with crazy creatures, I think your estimate is definitely possible.
there is always a bigger fish
Mortdog (NA)
: Ok, I laughed at this one. Promise we won't do it often, but this was the best way to allow you to support teams for MSI.
> but this was the best way to allow you to support teams for MSI. > Apparently, team liquid is the only team Riot wants us supporting :P
: with the current damage creep in this game 5 second of invulnerability is enough to 1v5.. or take any objective in than game other than elder or baron then he just gets {{item:3026}} on top of that
> with the current damage creep in this game 5 second of invulnerability is enough to 1v5.. or take any objective in than game other than elder or baron > Im 20/1 as Kai'sa and he can farm me as 5/2 BALACNED PS: his ult just denied my penta which is now an unofficial penta D:<
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bondy (EUNE)
: "Nocturne no ult"
Wow didn't see that coming.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Created a compilation video of the best of laughing fish's content
Sorry can't do fish's content, its subject to copyright. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When you check the boards after a couple months away, and find someone has been stealing your memes
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This is aram.
This is madness...
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: This is what the Boards should always look like
The boards are never as clean as this one
: Learn to hit
> [{quoted}](name=RenownedWheat42,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AreaNzUH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-06T06:21:52.237+0000) > > Learn to hit the problem is when i demolish the tower and it goes to 5hp when i expect to kill it then the minions kill it. Besides, its already like this with champions
Rioter Comments
: can we just delete the cancer that is youtube?
> can we just delete the cancer that is youtube? that or maybe just a button for "mark as clickbait" which hurts the channel somehow like maybe in income
: And we only have one monster adc Imagine. Rek sai like creature shooting mussels from its arms or something crazy like that
> we only have one monster adc > She cant really be a monster since she is kassadins daughter and last I checked kassadin at least was human.
: "COWWWWWAAARDS!"
and {{champion:111}} doing his shockwave to the beat of we will rock you
F1SHEYES (NA)
: Yep, I run the Phreak show (updated)
pat yourself on the back. Twice{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: I love you...
why did i sing this in my head to the beat of "stayin' alive?"
: How to recognize that you have a League addiction
what hes played 117 games in the past 3 days? How is he alive? Is he hooked up to an IV while playing {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: https://i.giphy.com/media/AyhyKY14ZXfxe/giphy.gif
its amazing this has more upvotes than the og post
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When you spend two hours making an elaborate champion
[~~cough cough definently didnt just happen cough cough~~](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/zttwVTwX-one-of-the-easter-eggs-in-swains-new-quotes)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Please no. I play Final Boss to avoid that annoying voice. ._.
Doozku (NA)
: His voice going higher would get so annoying after the second game, but id be down for his voice getting deeper so he actually sounds evil after getting stacked.
Show more

PowerGuy3000

Level 71 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion