: Ranked is here.
Glad to see some quality content {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Scopé (EUNE)
: The Boards have spoken
I may or may not be in school and may or may not be trying not to laugh
: > I may have a partial solution to having B 5 players Short of actually removing the B5 tier, you can't get rid of B5 players, we need a place for all the worst players of league. Giving everyone a requirement to have a rather high mastery with a champion in ranked isn't going to magically make everyone who is in B5 just move up. Not to mention the complications that would arise from requiring all players to have at least 20 M4 champions just to queue. (To cover all 10 bans and 9 other picks) There is a lot of good players playing ranked right now that would be excluded because of this requirement. (Think OTPs and players that only main a few champs) You should take the time in the future to consider any bright ideas you may have more carefully. Otherwise they're bound to get filled with bullet holes like this. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
It makes them play champs that they have some skill with so now you will only be less salty
: Please no. I play Final Boss to avoid that annoying voice. ._.
Doozku (NA)
: His voice going higher would get so annoying after the second game, but id be down for his voice getting deeper so he actually sounds evil after getting stacked.
Rioter Comments
: I get that a lot of frustration simply comes from a lack of information, so I want to leave you guys with some tidbits of Ranked Play knowledge to help sate that bloodlust; > * **Everyone loses MMR in a "soft reset" going into each new season if they placed before.** This means that most players will be placed lower than they ended the 2017 Season with. Can you stay at the same Rank or even go up? Yes! but your MMR must've been really good for the Rank you were at, so it's unlikely. > > * Why can't I Duo with my friend that was in the same Rank as me before the reset? That's probably due to one of you being [punished and losing your Ranked rewards](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011781068); if you lose those, you're counted as Unranked by the system (though your MMR will not be affected). There's a lot more info about Ranked Play, so check out the Ranked & Honor FAQ posts below for information on queue limitations, Promo Helper, Demotions and more! --- #[2018 Season and Honor FAQ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-support/OAFwqJIk) #[Ranked Play FAQ Support Article](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760)
We all hate it when someone on your ranked team "practices" their champ. I may have a partial solution to having B 5 players: Make it so you must play a champ level 4 or higher unless you dont have any available for that role (they were banned or picked by the enemy team). You must have at least 10 champions level 4 or up and must have at least 5 mastery six and up score. The only problem with this is swapping with others would be difficult
: ***
For a moment I thought a new meme had been born {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: I'm hyped for it. I hope it causes a 2nd rune war and we finally get League of Legends 2 with older Annie and War Veteran Garen.
This should be some week lasting event called something along the lines of void invasion or void war and depending on how many quests are completed by players determines if the void win or lose or if they tie
: It's literally the same thing in a different format. The morons who used to spam "?" in chat are now just spamming the "Enemy Missing" ping. SSDD
I have an excuse when {{champion:80}} steals my penta with a AA D:<
Rioter Comments
: Told my friend "There is an U in stupid"
Think of all the times bugs and daffy are fighting if its duck season or rabbit season XD
: Did you know that if you last hit a minion....
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/210/119/9b3.png
: > [{quoted}](name=Clock Codes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h1NjwGhm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-13T23:44:25.080+0000) > > is this memes No this is Patrick [Rockman].
> No this is Patrick [Rockman]. This is SPARTA! {{champion:80}}
: The new Splash is real, I just photoshoped Taric on there 'cause it's too perfect.
: I have no idea who "Laughing Fish" is. But this seems like an experiment in how easy it is to control the weak minded. Also seems like this laughing fish guy is just looking for some attention "Say my name"... your ego is impressive.
Sorry son, but uh, how do I say this? No, nicely. Oh yeah. You have a BIT of catching up to do
: Laughing Fish's 200,000 lifetime upvote spectacular! (Come and get your free skins!)
GUYS! GENIUS IDEA TO GET FREE SKINS: step 1: go to your local library step 2: make a league account on each computer step 3: upvote all of Laughing Fish'es posts until he gets to 300K lifetime upvotes. step 4: enter his drawing with a 1% chance to get a new skin! step 5: repeat steps 1-4 in different regions of your country until you get... a 450 rp skin :D https://pics.me.me/he-sees-you-when-youre-sleeping-he-knows-when-youre-16591671.png
: New Champion Concept: Nah'Kasar
I think this is pretty cool. But then again I think all of the void creatures are pretty cool
Rioter Comments
: *Syndra
(put random champion here to get upvotes)
: Hey all, This is actually my first red name post, but this is some work that touches on a lot of aspects that are near and dear to me :) Being the art lead on the client and returning to working on the client again soon (I moved over to work on the leveling system and the health bar design with some awesome folks), I have quite a bit on context around the client's design and visual language. First and foremost, I love the work you've done here. You've taken a lot of the visual language of Hextech and created a beautiful rendition of a personalized player space. There's a lot of things that actually replicate some personal exploratory directions myself and others have made too, which is awesome. If you'd ever like to explore the option of working here, I'd be more than willing to review your portfolio and talk to you offline about opportunities we have available. We have quite a few openings in LA and other regions worth exploring here: https://www.riotgames.com/work-with-us/disciplines/art (look under visual design). Add me in NA under SpicyMemeDreamz and under your posting name here and we can talk more. Secondly, it makes me sad that so many people here have said "too bad Rito will never do this" but I understand where the frustration comes from. Ultimately, things like this can fall into a balancing act of prioritizing delivering new features vs. innovating already established ones. It's a pain point that myself and others are very aware of and constantly trying to improve, but progress takes time. I WISH it was as easy as taking a new design and copy pasta'ing it into the client to make changes like this, but there's an intricate web of data being fed into each part of the client that takes a lot of problem solving and up-front work to do correctly. Just know that this particular problem space is something we are aware of and working daily to improve on. Thank you all for not only highlighting the need for improvement in this area, but congratulating OP on the level of quality in these design directions.
> Ultimately, things like this can fall into a balancing act of prioritizing delivering new features vs. innovating already established ones. It's a >pain point that myself and others are very aware of and constantly trying to improve, but progress takes time. WHY HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THIS WAY?!
: [IDEA] Profile personalization, and other few tweaks to the profile page
I really wish I had another ten accounts to log on to and up vote this
Rioter Comments
: After reading the new Terms Of Use
riot should put a $100 worth of rp code in the terms of service and see how long it takes for it to be activated
: Why did the Voidborn change his surname to spite his parents?
Rioter Comments
: I *THINK* you just hit spacebar and it counts as a character
AR URF (NA)
: I keep click refresh and I can't see anything?
: {{champion:19}} **_S H A R P E N I N G M Y C L A W S_**
Wait. Thats a {{champion:121}} quote. PLAGARISM!
: @Riot, Quick Cash Idea
Buy 10 posters to get a bonus chest and key :P Edit: You should Request 1% of the profit
Chermorg (NA)
: Upvoted because I actually support this idea in some way shape or form, even if not in the way that was talked about in that post.
_If_ this ever happens, if we get in s range of behavior/honors or something like that can we get a chest (probably not weekly and it would count towards your monthly chests)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Give me mid i'll carry
Why did this take me 30 seconds to understand?!
: Rito pls
Its amazing that we all _beg_ for the next project skin release then suddenly{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} we hate it
: I got my Overcharge mission done early. Hopefully I don't need to do the game mode again.
> Hopefully I don&#x27;t need to do the game mode again. You do https://media.giphy.com/media/tDqu6BA13JuKY/giphy.gif
Akaash (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r0yFLi2R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-24T18:26:33.249+0000) > > No, Riot should not even have champ release missions. It is bs for everyone who can&#x27;t afford to purchase the champ right then. The mission is something fun to do. That's why the reward isn't that great. It's just for fun. Were you the kinda kid who tried to get pokemon cards banned at your elementary school because you couldn't afford any? Cause that's what it sounds like.
> [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r0yFLi2R,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-24T18:32:37.352+0000) > > The mission is something fun to do. That&#x27;s why the reward isn&#x27;t that great. It&#x27;s just for fun. > > Were you the kinda kid who tried to get pokemon cards banned at your elementary school because you couldn&#x27;t afford any? Cause that&#x27;s what it sounds like. No its more like I save for the BE shop, its a let down. I decide to buy zoe bc now I have 12000 BE (I bet a lot of other ppl did the exact same thing) and I see this. The past few champs have had a quest where you get a legacy Icon which would be much better (and no I really didnt care about pokemon ever)
Rioter Comments
: now I wonder what it looks like with 2 afks
> [{quoted}](name=mrahCeireaF,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vNZgywvk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-20T00:13:04.736+0000) > > now I wonder what it looks like with 2 afks hopefully, you can honor yourself
: Champion concept, Eliria, lore
1ν9 (EUNE)
: New Game mode! (fun)
the only problem is, loading screen will take forever to load every map and champion update
: Champion Capsules Are Utter Trash
All I have to say is 'Hear hear!'
A Nunu (NA)
: Zoe's Amazing Lore.
Meanwhile at Riot HQ: "Guys I have this great idea for the Zoe lore. I poured my heart out into it and spent hours of time thinking it over.
Sotami (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerGuy3000,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9I17Zwrr,comment-id=0044,timestamp=2017-11-07T08:40:03.577+0000) > > And you rush on league to read the lore: woo-hoo two whole sentences{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} ~~*cough cough -toatlly not the last five champs- *cough cough~~ ? There's a decent amount of lore for the last five champs, there's a difference between the paragraph introducing the champion and the full biography and potential short stories which will come out by the time the champion releases.
Im talking about the lore on the client which is like one paragraph
Rockman (NA)
: i did it guys
What are the odds there is someone out there who plays riven like this post shows, but its ranked {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Zoe is here! Discussion page.. and yeah she was indeed a true aspect in targon
And you rush on league to read the lore: woo-hoo two whole sentences{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} ~~*cough cough -toatlly not the last five champs- *cough cough~~
: What do you call a Zed without skill?
Oh I thought you were going to say: "The Zed that is on your team," but this is good to
badezari2 (EUW)
: New champion idea please read it and give me your opinion
I think its pretty cool got an idea that riot should have done by now is something like talons Noxian diplomacy but for aa's using her chain knife thinggie to deal extra scaling damage at close range.
Bobo113 (NA)
: [Champion Concept] Hobb - The Mouth of Malice
joke: talk to the hand (I couldn't help myself)
Rioter Comments
Show more

PowerGuy3000

Level 43 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion