Krystab (NA)
: Turrents should deal more Damage, Under turrent should be a SAFE spot
: >How about people just not be assholes Lmaoooo Government should give us all free money too eh?
1. Why would you reply to a post made over a year ago. 2. That is NOT AT ALL what was to be interpreted by what I said, in fact it is the complete fucking opposite 3. How on earth did you draw a supposed fact that I am a supporter of communism from that post. 4. Communism and even "democratic socialism" has historically failed EVERYWHERE it has been tried. 5. Congrats you made me respond
Azeranth (NA)
: Outplayed Again
Just pink the shroud bro
: A Poem
UniSect (NA)
: How do you get Hextech chests?
You get chests by getting a minimum S- or having someone in your party do the same IF the following conditions are met. 1. You haven't gotten a chest for that champion this season 2. You have chests available as a whole.
Kuponya (NA)
: In terms of lowest skill, top players take the top with junglers coming in second
Support Mid Top Ranged Bot "Carry" Jungler Easiest to hardest roles.
: Wintrading is the new inting
Two simple words put together, it doesnt take a genius to figure out its meaning. On the other hand, people always look for excuses to justify their losses to make themselves feel better. Sometimes people really do make mistakes, like losing track of the 7th minion in lane and ignoring the level up of an early bully. While this doesnt constitute a feeding teammate, it can make a game go downhill from there from that simple mistake because of how high damage is in the game right now. So props to all the streamers for throwing this word around effortlessly and giving people an excuse to justify their losses as nothing that they can do. Sure there are certain situations where games are unwinnable, but if your method of winning the game when you have a 0-5 laner is to group mid, then you have other problems at hand.
: that had to be a finishing E R. to do that much dmg.
Rioter Comments
Barkley (NA)
: You guys know professional poker is a thing, right?
>You guy know there are professional gamblers? Gamblers rely on body language more than RNG as well as probability of certain cards popping up. Plus the amount someone bets is a good indicator of whether or not they have a good hand. A professional gambler would demolish any backyard Poker match because of this, even if the cards "are chosen at random," but statistically speaking, they are not, to a certain extent. >You know that professional hearthstone and MTG are things, right? Decks arent that all random, there are many cards that allow you to go against your luck of draw to get the cards you need to play faster. In some cases, multiple copies of this card are allowed resulting in a -X amount of cards in your deck. Say your deck consists of 40 cards. 3 of which allow you to gather cards faster. Those 3 cards are really 6 cards (assuming they let you grab one at a time) and it lowers your deck to 34 cards instead, increasing your chances of getting the cards you need faster. Which these are only 3 of the same copy of cards, you can have multiple cards with similar effects. >There’s this cool thing about RNG, no matter how prevalent it is — you as a player can react to it. This literally goes against the definition of RNG. >In all these other examples of RNG I’ve given, there’s always a handful of people at the top that STAY THERE Bad examples, because they know how to work either against or with it. Most gamblers winnings are won through making a series of low bets with bad cards and decent bets with good ones. If gamblers bet the whole pot each game they'd be out of a job. >If RNG was such a deciding factor in their chosen sport/profession/game It's not, as I just laid out. >Because like it or not, even with RNG — there are good players and bad players. Yes there are, but in the cases you laid out, randomness can be controlled in your favor or you can "read" people to help yourself out.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LkTsWiKf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-20T07:14:38.331+0000) > > Oof I can write a paragraph about this so bear with me if this comes out too long. > > I started the season in Silver as a jungler (remember ranked roles?) and also in support as well. > > I easily manged to climb to Gold 3 and from there I started to climb for my support role after going on a massive losing streak on my jungle role and it decimated my LP gains. > > Ranked roles were taken away and I was left with being Gold 4. > Stuck there for a long ass time, (again low LP gains, high loss). Eventually I landed myself back in Silver 2 and just went on. > For every game I lost, I had to win 2 more just to gain ~12 lp from what I originally started with. Fucking ridiculous. But I manged to get back into gold. > > But I changed my ways, I noticed my teams were so fucking r%%%%%ed when it came to the early game and just passively farming during the laning phase. > So I switched from my preferred Udyr jungle (which took me to Gold 3) and switched to early game junglers to gank non-stop. > I basically put aside all my knowledge for the early game and just ganked non-stop and took advantage of said r%%%%%s. > > I abused champions like Xin Zhao, Lee Sin. No that's about it lol I thought I had more. > Oh and I picked Jax only if I was first pick. > Otherwise it's a straight 100% ban for me always. I have been using Xin Zhao as well. I never used to play early champs like him, but after seeing the results it just leaves me bitter about Amumu and Nunu.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LkTsWiKf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-20T15:09:18.386+0000) > > I have been using Xin Zhao as well. I never used to play early champs like him, but after seeing the results it just leaves me bitter about Amumu and Nunu. Amumu and Nunu are great...if you have good teams...
coreym11 (NA)
: The ranked system isn't as accurate at measuring player skill as it could be.
I agree with you but the main argument that people will use against you is that people will in turn not try to win the game but rather focus on what can make them gain LP instead. Notice, however, that I said "people will use" because I am not people and I wholeheartedly agree with you. To those that say that this will make people play more safe and farm more and focus objectives rather than fights, I say to you "SO FUCKING WHAT?!" As a jungler, if my laners focused on farming rather than killing, my games would go 1000 times better!
: If you are frustrated with your role, what did you do that made it better?
Oof I can write a paragraph about this so bear with me if this comes out too long. I started the season in Silver as a jungler (remember ranked roles?) and also in support as well. I easily manged to climb to Gold 3 and from there I started to climb for my support role after going on a massive losing streak on my jungle role and it decimated my LP gains. Ranked roles were taken away and I was left with being Gold 4. Stuck there for a long ass time, (again low LP gains, high loss). Eventually I landed myself back in Silver 2 and just went on. For every game I lost, I had to win 2 more just to gain ~12 lp from what I originally started with. Fucking ridiculous. But I manged to get back into gold. But I changed my ways, I noticed my teams were so fucking r%%%%%ed when it came to the early game and just passively farming during the laning phase. So I switched from my preferred Udyr jungle (which took me to Gold 3) and switched to early game junglers to gank non-stop. I basically put aside all my knowledge for the early game and just ganked non-stop and took advantage of said r%%%%%s. I abused champions like Xin Zhao, Lee Sin. No that's about it lol I thought I had more. Oh and I picked Jax only if I was first pick. Otherwise it's a straight 100% ban for me always.
: > [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iJ6s1uQL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T07:14:12.628+0000) > > Reddit is where free speech goes to die. > Fuck that place on LOL reddit anyway. You say anything they do not like, even when it is not against the rules, consider it removed.
> [{quoted}](name=A Real Troll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iJ6s1uQL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T07:15:50.858+0000) > > on LOL reddit anyway. You say anything they do not like, even when it is not against the rules, consider it removed. That's literally all of reddit The posting rating attributes to that as well. Everyone tries to cater to the general mindset, so not only does free speech die, but mental progression does so as well. And when a mind stays with one idea, society stays stagnant as well.
: mods on lol reddit are clearly playing favorites
Reddit is where free speech goes to die. Fuck that place
: what about like leona where her whole objective is to dive into everyone and get as much cc as possible shes going to die alot
Her "whole objective" is definitely not to dive into everyone. Her "whole objective" (in my opinion; and put VERY briefly) is to catch as many people as she can with her ult and subdue the carries. And besides, her "whole objective" changes from game to game.
: Being Support is Not an Excuse to End a Match With Double Digit Deaths
True. I typically average 3 deaths on a caster and 5 for a tank. Support SHOULD be the person with the least deaths on the team. Unless you are genuinely a dumb ass, there is no reason why you should be the center of attention for the enemy team. Also, high death games on my end are usually a result of the rest of my team being 0-10.
: Riot should add rematch to the lol game
They should do this but each team gets to kick out one of their members and fling them to the other team.
: Buy a QSS it cancels out mordekaiser's ult
Regarding Old Zed Ult too. 5 minutes of farming and you can have that item pre-6 half the time and it would literally cancel out any kill potential Zed had on you. "But my build will be delayed!" Yeah your build will be delayed but at least you didnt feed 5 kills for free smart ass. "B-b-but my damage!" {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} ...of course this was old Zed who needed to land a full 3 combos before he could even think of pressing R on you.
vimaid (NA)
: Nice or toxic?
Dear me, I have submitted your response to a very well talented group of intellectuals for further analysis, and it appears to me, that our best scientists are still trying to figure out what the fuck you just said.
: Easiest way to gain honer
Can't wait until I can sharpen my tools to their fullest potential
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Metal Recommendations - In Honor of the Morde Reveal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDhfP5M3Zbg This used to be one of his abilities
Rioter Comments
: Low elo supporting
Looks like you answered your own question
: Mandatory Arbitration Still There For Current Riot Employees
>I still refuse to spend a single penny on this game, nor should anyone, the way riot acts should not be supported You arent going to make a change mate.
cTJay (EUW)
: can anybody explain me this
So what do you want explained
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEv0AsPT,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-05-17T05:56:11.230+0000) > > "nonsense" > > Your comment ratings vs mine show otherwise buddy How not giving a reason? It's almost like you don't have a real argument lol. This is something you only do when you know you lost.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEv0AsPT,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T10:08:20.495+0000) > > How not giving a reason? It's almost like you don't have a real argument lol. This is something you only do when you know you lost. I told you the definition of balanced as defined by the logic of the game. Doesn't get any more non-nonsensical than that. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: > [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEv0AsPT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-16T10:22:23.793+0000) > > HOLY SHIT LMAOOO > > That is the VERY FOUNDATION of balance. > > "Balance" implies that where there are strengths, there is also weaknesses in order to ensure a champion or ability is NOT over powered by ensuring a window of opportunity to either completely negate said ability or champion or at least mitigate their ability to kill you. > > Jesus. Saying nonsense will not help you. Balance is when a champion is good or bad relative to other champions like its in the fucking word. Like all you give a the definition of counter play not balance. Like again WHY HAS EZREAL BEEN NERFED FOR SO LONG if he has so much counter play??? Also love how you just ignore the fact that I pointed how Kai'Sa has less counter play too but you ignore that lol. Like it really shows that you are just biased and nothing else since you will not defend any of your other points.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEv0AsPT,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-05-16T10:49:51.478+0000) > > Saying nonsense will not help you. Balance is when a champion is good or bad relative to other champions like its in the fucking word. Like all you give a the definition of counter play not balance. Like again WHY HAS EZREAL BEEN NERFED FOR SO LONG if he has so much counter play??? > > Also love how you just ignore the fact that I pointed how Kai'Sa has less counter play too but you ignore that lol. > > Like it really shows that you are just biased and nothing else since you will not defend any of your other points. "nonsense" Your comment ratings vs mine show otherwise buddy
: people who complain about vayne...what about kaisa?
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEv0AsPT,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-05-16T10:05:52.388+0000) > > Counter play has nothing to do with balance. Also NO counter play is not what can be dodge either. Like going by your definition of counter play ezreal should always be the best champion in the game. > HOLY SHIT LMAOOO That is the VERY FOUNDATION of balance. "Balance" implies that where there are strengths, there is also weaknesses in order to ensure a champion or ability is NOT over powered by ensuring a window of opportunity to either completely negate said ability or champion or at least mitigate their ability to kill you. Jesus.
: people who complain about vayne...what about kaisa?
Kai Sa has VERY distinct moments of counterplay. I honestly dont have a problem with her. And she has to hit you more than 3 times to deal damage up to ass and has a SKILL SHOT that is very easy to dodge. Whereas Vayne gets free damage for free and has had her counterplay removed, namely wards not revealing her anymore. And all of Vayne's damage is un-dodgeable.
: > [{quoted}](name=Babygirl Yuumi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7pNB1nR3,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T06:54:35.862+0000) > Game 1 > Pre-Game > Babygirl Yuumi: supp > Babygirl Yuumi: teemo or kayle can yall jg > Babygirl Yuumi: someone > Babygirl Yuumi: at least grab smite > In-Game > Babygirl Yuumi: do yall speak any english > Babygirl Yuumi: because i dont speak whatever language yall are speaking > Babygirl Yuumi: i dont even know what it is > Babygirl Yuumi: kayle > Babygirl Yuumi: do > Babygirl Yuumi: something > Babygirl Yuumi: its not racist to ask > Babygirl Yuumi: report me then, i didnt say a single racial slur > Babygirl Yuumi: learn the actual game buddy > Babygirl Yuumi: then play the damn game right > Babygirl Yuumi: im not being racist stop trying to be relevant > Babygirl Yuumi: and just PLAY THE DAMN GAME > Babygirl Yuumi: you're typing and making bad plays > Babygirl Yuumi: anothe what? person who understands what actual racism is > Babygirl Yuumi: if only the rest 3 of our team actually spoke english and helped out bot but noooo > Babygirl Yuumi: no, you arent doing okay. > Babygirl Yuumi: you arent playing well. > Babygirl Yuumi: you have kills because you play teemo. > Babygirl Yuumi: thats it. > Babygirl Yuumi: THEN HELP BOTLANE > Babygirl Yuumi: AND WIN THE DAMN > Babygirl Yuumi: "you're being racist just because we dont speak english" > Babygirl Yuumi: then tell your friend to actually do something > Babygirl Yuumi: thanks for the help you three > Babygirl Yuumi: down bot > Babygirl Yuumi: YALL NEVER HELPED DOWN BOT > Babygirl Yuumi: THATS WHY WE ARE LOSING > Babygirl Yuumi: oh no? lol > Babygirl Yuumi: how dare i type > Babygirl Yuumi: please tell me how i am being racist > Babygirl Yuumi: help would have been nice but theres no point reasoning with this useless premade > Babygirl Yuumi: you realize riot games checks chat logs right? > Babygirl Yuumi: lmfao > Babygirl Yuumi: i hate when people cry racism. it makes the actual issue much harder to punish. > Babygirl Yuumi: alright so im legit gunna report this teemo for toxicity > Babygirl Yuumi: its fine trist riot will check logs and see that teemo was harassing me > Babygirl Yuumi: and calling me racist when hes the real racist > Babygirl Yuumi: its called asking a question??? > Babygirl Yuumi: lol > Babygirl Yuumi: dont cry racism just because you got butthurt > Babygirl Yuumi: thats what babies do > Babygirl Yuumi: annie you literally have more deaths than me > Babygirl Yuumi: we stopped talking. they legit wont just shut up. im sick of being called racist and dealing with a team that cant understand each other. > Babygirl Yuumi: im legit just gunna mute. You were being extremly negativ/toxic and flamed them. Also, > Babygirl Yuumi: im legit just gunna mute. just do that next time before you tilt and start writing essays.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7pNB1nR3,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T07:27:10.234+0000) > > just do that next time before you tilt and start writing essays. Hey, that's what I say lol
: Seems like a good idea on the whole duo strat. Pros seem to think its broken ez to win with. As is stands I have lost 2 games in a row AGAINST a yuumi. Thats the teams im working with, maybe dropping 1 baddie will make it easier (especially if im a baddie).
: Opening Lane should be punishable
: Please explain in detail how to win my VERY last game check me on OP.GG
Rioter Comments
: What is YOUR most hated game inconsistency?
Rioter Comments
: id wager that at least 70% of the unenjoyment in this game is caused by other players being toxic
Actually, I would say that the "unenjoyment" of this game comes from the fact that I get punished for my teammates being bad when I consistently do well in games.
Rioter Comments
Deiske (NA)
: Vision score
Why is your KDA displayed on the scoreboard? Wtf, this does nothing but cause people to flame. Remove it!
: it's sad but when you hire for diversity instead of skill this sort of collapse is bound to occur. Examples of this collapse include bioware and blizzard (do you not have phones/malware?). I think some rioters are trying to do their best but in reality their work culture shattered with the inclusion of forced diversity.
> [{quoted}](name=Karn Bishop,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BQM1RGva,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-07T03:10:01.942+0000) > > it's sad but when you hire for diversity instead of skill this sort of collapse is bound to occur. > > Examples of this collapse include bioware and blizzard (do you not have phones/malware?). > > I think some rioters are trying to do their best but in reality their work culture shattered with the inclusion of forced diversity. About a week ago or so, Mozilla forgot to renew their security certificate for the very same reason. They began to hire a bunch of people of "diverse" backgrounds which for the record, are not typically as interested in the tech industry. Great move guys.
Rioter Comments
: What runes work on Udyr?
Every rune works on him. He is very versatile.
Rioter Comments
Show more

PrismalDawn

Level 190 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion