Eedat (NA)
: First, throw op.gg's MMR tool out the window. Its not accurate. It's not even close to accurate. Second, one streak does not instantly skyrocket your MMR. Our of your last 12 games, you have won 8 of them which is quite good. However, in reality this only a net gain of 4 matches. The system is slowing you down to test you to be sure this isn't just a random streak
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MqEj9lgP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-16T18:49:15.219+0000) > > First, throw op.gg's MMR tool out the window. Its not accurate. It's not even close to accurate. Second, one streak does not instantly skyrocket your MMR. Our of your last 12 games, you have won 8 of them which is quite good. However, in reality this only a net gain of 4 matches. The system is slowing you down to test you to be sure this isn't just a random streak This is wrong, op.gg's mmr tool is fairly accurate Put your name Qtpies And tfblades All will be well within 5% margin of error. It literally ranks all players, then uses common chess ranking mechanics to get the mmr. Its not some crazy hidden technique. **Also lp gains arent tied solely to current mmr as much as they are tied to average mmr difference from your team and the enemies. ** Youre going to get more with an avg mmr of 1700 winning against an avg mmr of 1850, then say a 1700 against a 1650. (TLDR: the underdog gets more lp for winning, and is punished less for losing.)
Kekistan (NA)
: Is Ivern actually busted
Most who play ivern more than twice play to win as well, not many casual ivern games going on.
AIQ (NA)
: Unique Data About Champions Gold Values Pretty Cool (I Think....)
This would be amazing if it were fleshed out for another 100 hours. Pretty cool stats man.
: you cant really correlate lolkings demise to league being on the down, escpecially because lolking has a completely seperate competition, with most of us using stuff like op.gg or proguides or whatever. HOWEVER i did remember reading something about worlds budget cuts, so that could be a sign of league declining.
> [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tEoedNi5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T18:35:19.160+0000) > > you cant really correlate lolkings demise to league being on the down, escpecially because lolking has a completely seperate competition, with most of us using stuff like op.gg or proguides or whatever. > > HOWEVER > i did remember reading something about worlds budget cuts, so that could be a sign of league declining. Both are in fact true though. And not correlating them would seem more silly than doing so. At one point lolking had to have been bringing in 10s of thousands in ad traffic daily. Incomes like that dont close down.
: ANOTHER BRAND BUFF??
because as of right now liandrys is a waste of gold.
: Barrier
barrier can be combined with support heal to give the most effective hp to a carry in a 2v2, as dual heal is worthless. Barrier also has a 3 minute cooldown vs a 4 minute cooldown on heal. Barrier can be used to increase your maximum effective hp before burst, heal cannot. Barrier outscales heal in damage taken after level two. And percent damage taken at all levels. It is highly underrated. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Barrier
Narsicus (NA)
: Unpopular opinion? Here is REAL unpopular opinion. This isn't some odd unintended consequence of % true damage, this is literally the point of their kits, and it is perfectly fine. If Vayne can consistently auto you she WILL kill you regardless of defense. If you let Fiora spam dash around you she WILL kill you regardless of defense. This is what makes them good duelists and tank busters, which is what they are supposed to be. But having all that uptime is a lot harder in a team fight, good luck dashing around the enemy tank ad nauseum as Fiora when he is with his two best friends and they just clobber you. The only people I can see caring about this are people that build super high defense and think they are invincible, only to walk into the enemy super duelist by themselves and get shredded down over ~10 seconds of non-stop uptime. I don't even play these champions (and I HATE playing against vayne), but honestly this is fine. They are strong duelists that excel at taking down single targets provided they can get uptime on them unmolested, counter play is to not let them do that. Fiora dashing around you? She is in melee obviously, team up and beat her down. Vayne spam attacking you? People need to put pressure on her, don't let her do whatever she wants. TLDR: % True damage is fine, it is a mechanic designed to counter defense stacking super tanks, and the answer isn't to counter BUILD (although frozen heart helps) but to counter PLAY by not letting the super duelist do whatever they want for 10+ seconds at a time.
> [{quoted}](name=Narsicus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nNIda8Ee,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-23T13:27:11.996+0000) > > Unpopular opinion? Here is REAL unpopular opinion. > > This isn't some odd unintended consequence of % true damage, this is literally the point of their kits, and it is perfectly fine. > > If Vayne can consistently auto you she WILL kill you regardless of defense. If you let Fiora spam dash around you she WILL kill you regardless of defense. > > This is what makes them good duelists and tank busters, which is what they are supposed to be. But having all that uptime is a lot harder in a team fight, good luck dashing around the enemy tank ad nauseum as Fiora when he is with his two best friends and they just clobber you. > > The only people I can see caring about this are people that build super high defense and think they are invincible, only to walk into the enemy super duelist by themselves and get shredded down over ~10 seconds of non-stop uptime. > > I don't even play these champions (and I HATE playing against vayne), but honestly this is fine. They are strong duelists that excel at taking down single targets provided they can get uptime on them unmolested, counter play is to not let them do that. Fiora dashing around you? She is in melee obviously, team up and beat her down. Vayne spam attacking you? People need to put pressure on her, don't let her do whatever she wants. > > TLDR: % True damage is fine, it is a mechanic designed to counter defense stacking super tanks, and the answer isn't to counter BUILD (although frozen heart helps) but to counter PLAY by not letting the super duelist do whatever they want for 10+ seconds at a time. Problem with this is, that same style counter play works for every adc in the game save 3 or 4. And really has nothing to do with %hp true damage. Thats just icing that makes it faster for vayne.
abca98 (EUW)
: Lmaooooo off meta builds so funny bruh amirite???????
dead game is dead. Sadly that means nothing you said is going to affect anything and that trolling is only snowballing to a larger and larger degree
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Why is Urgot Pick/Ban in lck now? what the fuck happened to him?
I forgot to add, hes extremely hard to gank, and his farming is INSANE when done well. PLUS EXECUTE And he has literally no viable counter pick, whatsoever. A great pick for high elo play
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Why is Urgot Pick/Ban in lck now? what the fuck happened to him?
max w and you get probably the best damage-sustain ratio in the game right now when played right.
wowlukas (EUNE)
: does riot still do the 1000th win ?
i tried on 1k, 2k, 3k, 4k, and 5k and never got a response personally.
: Nunu’s snowball
def could use a 25% size reduction at least
Rioter Comments
: How does reverting tornado damage make her pick or ban as support
> [{quoted}](name=Witch of Babylon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q20uZ05l,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-31T23:45:25.657+0000) > > How does reverting tornado damage make her pick or ban as support wanna see support janna pickrates for that era? lmao
XeroKimo (NA)
: League is a beaten game
Baseball. 100% Baseball, and the sport is dying just the same for the exact same reason. While its not as possible to watch low level baseball played for comparison, the sport is absolutely perfected to an almost uncomprehensible level. Watching high level little league play recently, i could count around 10 minor errors being made PER PLAY after being a lifelong baseball fan. And these are the best kids in the world. Things as small as foot placement even when hitting a home run. The sport has been torn apart, rebuilt, and torn down again. Errors are literally counted on the scoreboard..... League is suffering the same fate as youve said.
: Why can't Janna Mid exist?
Janna will not exist mid without a dash. Or enough damage to make her an unstopable support pick. Add dash, remove shield, speed up q interaction and she is a midlaner.
Rioter Comments
: I like that rioters have nothing to say about anything important
Worse than not replying at all in my opinion. I cringe every single time i see one in memes or art
: I'm so tired of players giving up at the slightest rough patch in a game
To be fair, ive never played a game with so much gain/loss from a "single rough patch" either. Say what you will, but this game is won and lost in single plays, i get the never surrender mentality, and i play to my fullest always, but sometimes games are in fact lost far before the end of game screen.
: Fun Fact
Poppy's shield also works as a ranged relic proc
Raptorz (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Professor Ward,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4HQK6Zip,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-22T13:35:51.803+0000) > > The funny part to me, is that most downvotes are given because "0 context" when in essence, disagreeing by downvote is the most contextless statement you could ever make. Isn't the point of upvote/downvote to show that you agree/disagree with the post/message? upvoting something is simpler and faster than typing out why you agree/like with the message, same goes for downvotes too.
> [{quoted}](name=Raptorz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4HQK6Zip,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-22T13:42:23.395+0000) > > Isn't the point of upvote/downvote to show that you agree/disagree with the post/message? > upvoting something is simpler and faster than typing out why you agree/like with the message, same goes for downvotes too. I still think a post should be required on why you disagree. If we are going to hold a bounty on context in post we should hold votes to the same standard. "You better back up everything you say with evidence and facts or i will anonymously downvote you with zero context."
: Discussion on Inebriation & Similar Disadvantages
I dont drink, but man do i get tired of these being posted weekly, i get it though so ill be as un-biased as possible. Basically this is what it comes down to, as in life: If hes being an ass, or being a fool, its punishable, if not, hes just drunk. Mental health and causes of current mental capability should not be limited to alcohol. As there are thousands of drugs you could be on currently. And way more in-life problems that could change your current mental state. Is it also bannable that my jungler is on prescribed xanax because it makes him too passive? Or are we just witch hunting alcohol and its confessors? ** Is it bannable that dude just got a divorce? And will for certain be performing worse mentally?** Because i could argue that being a bigger factor than drugs in every case. There are literally millions of combinations of mental health and drugs that you will encounter in game, even in sober people. Thinking alcohol has any more of a mental effect than a kid who was abused his whole life is cherrypicking. I can say from experience that my worst league experiences dont come from drunks, but from people with other issues.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Professor Ward,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4HQK6Zip,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-22T13:31:06.133+0000) > > Contrary to popular belief you can disagree with something without downvoting it. It depends on how much you disagree with someone. If the disagreement is extreme to the max, most people just downvote and move on; at most make a snarky comment about it but that's kinda it.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4HQK6Zip,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-22T13:32:59.551+0000) > > It depends on how much you disagree with someone. If the disagreement is extreme to the max, most people just downvote and move on; at most make a snarky comment about it but that's kinda it. The funny part to me, is that most downvotes are given because "0 context" when in essence, disagreeing by downvote is the most contextless statement you could ever make.
Tegash (NA)
: Well, At Least It's Consistent (Open Question to Riot)
There arent scripters in your games lol, youre just losing...
: What's the point of having a Gameplay+ sub-boards?
Contrary to popular belief you can disagree with something without downvoting it.
Rioter Comments
Parznip (NA)
: Wish the Jungle in Low Elo was more diverse.
{{champion:106}} destroys early kill junglers. And do not play zyra into graves, a half competent graves will kill you at level two and never back off.
: {{champion:131}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:76}} none of them ever started morello
> [{quoted}](name=Kurt Hyzan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ArTZ0TAb,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T15:16:20.573+0000) > > {{champion:131}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:76}} none of them ever started morello diana and nid are jungle so thats semantics, tf zilean malz ryze anivia kat all bought it directly after roa. None of these champions hit full build, or even 3 items, without morellos. Morellos was on an entire different page than anything youve listed. It literally destroyed other ap items.
: {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:58}} I wonder what do they all rush {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:21}} oh really ? {{champion:202}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:222}} would be a shame if that also wasn't the case
> [{quoted}](name=Kurt Hyzan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ArTZ0TAb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T15:12:34.071+0000) > > {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:58}} I wonder what do they all rush > > {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:21}} oh really ? > > {{champion:202}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:222}} would be a shame if that also wasn't the case You just listed 16 ad champs that start different items. Ill say it again, every mage in game started morellos, thats the difference. League isnt looking to have a roster of 500 items. Its absolutely fine that the three ad classes all start a different item..... Thats literally how its supposed to work.
: Am I the only one who is starting to see LoL adds on Broadcast media?
The evidence couldnt be clearer, anyone who says league isnt hemorrhaging players is being optimistic at best.
: "Morello gives everything mages need so we gonna rework it"
There wasnt a mage in game who didnt firstbuy morellos, thats the difference.
: How many months do I have to deal with Jhin having 600 MS after each AA ?
Jhins glaring weakness is that he can not sustain fight early, he loses to just about any fight that takes more than 3 auto attacks. If you cant abuse this though, he will steamroll later.
: > [{quoted}](name=Professor Ward,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WXm7UEjV,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-08-18T06:06:16.315+0000) > > Gambling and its addiction kinda kills this argument. > > I watch people spend tens of thousands daily/monthly for the thrill of winning hundreds. > > There is an entire town in nevada dedicated to abusing this mental process. No it doesn't. Gambling is in a different set. These are both different psychologically described things. You're using the reasoning that the idea of anorexia nervosa being real is kinda killed by people overeating or acting impulsively.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WXm7UEjV,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-08-18T06:15:18.110+0000) > > No it doesn't. Gambling is in a different set. These are both different psychological described things. > > You're using the reasoning that the idea of anorexia nervosa being a thing is kinda killed by people overeating or acting impulsively. Ok so if winning money feels good, but losing money feels worse, how is Las Vegas Nevada so insanely successful? It would never work. Its sole design and income, is that people are willing to lose more than they win consistently. How do i work a job that literally takes the exact opposite of what you implied is true, and make a complete living off of it? Im genuinely curious. Because i watch old ladies daily clap with utter joy at $5 wins after losing $500 without breaking face
BigFBear (EUW)
: I just read title. It's normal human psychology. Losing money feels worse than winning money feels good. It has nothing to do with LoL.
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WXm7UEjV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-18T05:47:27.736+0000) > > I just read title. > > It's normal human psychology. > Losing money feels worse than winning money feels good. > It has nothing to do with LoL. Gambling and its addiction kinda kills this argument. I watch people spend tens of thousands daily/monthly for the thrill of winning hundreds. There is an entire town in nevada dedicated to abusing this mental process. Your brain is actually designed to chase "wins" and run from "losses". Winning sparks the reward center in brain, that causes "addiction", thats why you come back. If you were to lose every game your reward center would never/only slightly get "doped" therefore never causing a craving. You come back for the wins, not the losses, and thats human biology.
Worlds (EUNE)
: a challenger player opinion on the balance team and the state of game atm.
Balance team is never wrong, they are a group of sacred saints that cant be talked bad on. Anything balance team related should only be talked about by riot internally. Any valid points you make will not be held to their validity. Doesnt matter what the stats or playerbase numbers show, these guys are doing right. You will get no response from anyone of merit, nor will you get the time spent typing this back. Basically thats about how it works here. You should go ahead and delete this or prepare for the downvotes.
Gawdyr2G (NA)
: Yeah because giving a teammate a "get out of jail free card" every 6 seconds was really fucking balanced. This was a nerf via competitive play btw.
> [{quoted}](name=Gawdyr2G,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4T7ROZ3s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-16T20:15:05.513+0000) > > Yeah because giving a teammate a "get out of jail free card" every 6 seconds was really fucking balanced. > > This was a nerf via competitive play btw. There are plenty of get out of jail free cards in the game that dont even require two teamates to pull off, they can be very balanced actually.
: Tahm Kench Nerfs are terrible
Tahm has a massive presence in professional league of legends. I know that doesnt matter to me or you but at this point its Braum/Tahm every single game. And that gets old to watch.
: Why do new players get put in silver / gold mmr when they start ranked?
Repost, upvote, bump, whatever. This is utter bullshit. And its all so the new players feel good about thier will to continue playing.
Rioter Comments
Seen (NA)
: Ranked should be accessible for 5 man premades only
THERE IS ABSOLUTE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY TO PERFORM IN SOLOQ. and this alone makes it a laughable "team game" I have been saying this since day one, Soloq, in essence, is on its hands and knees begging, and I mean begging, for toxicity. **5 strangers of differing skill levels coming together to try and perform an orchestra level symphony is at best, a total joke.** (hence why they don't arrange orchestras this way.) I love league, but soloq is a mistake top to bottom and does very little to prove skill or promote utmost effort. What you end up with is: "i dont know you, you suck, and i dont care what you think about it." If someone on one of my "teams" tried this, they would no longer have a team. Soloq does one thing well, it proves how well you can play league of legends with absolute randomness and toxicity, which honestly, isnt how anyone wants to watch or play a game. (hence lcs being 5 man team and not 5 random high elo players bitching at each other about whom fucked up first.) This is known, soloq sucks, and nothing will change becuase influx of liquid cash trumps any thoughts of having an actual competition in this game.
: After years finally tahm gets a nerf on his "free zhonya ADC save ability"
Tahm has one of the lowest support winrates in the game.... 35th place out of the champs frequently played support. (there are only 31 dedicated support champs, he doesnt even hit that....) I know winrates arent everything, but when theyre this low they mean something. Tahm also hasnt had movespeed on his devour in a long time, so idk where you get that. There are far better champions out there for the average game, tahm only really shines when games are pure stall fests. ** If youre talking op, there are about 30 other champions that will win you games with far less skill required.**
: Don't quote the whole post for a one line replay.
> [{quoted}](name=Weedlayer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m04Uetvm,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2018-08-04T21:46:41.721+0000) > > Don't quote the whole post for a one line replay. dont mini-mod
Terozu (NA)
: To the people i saw who think amumus buff is a joke.
This changes nothing about the fact that any jungler in game can walk into amumus jungle at any point and take what they please. You cant play immobile junglers who cant duel in this meta, decent junglers will eat you alive.
DonDzikuss (EUNE)
: Emotes...23/71...
i honestly prefer emotes and ward skins but im someone who doesnt notice the skin of the champion im playing literally ever so i guess thats just me.
Flamu (EUW)
: Now that akali has gotten counterplay vs turrets with her w
can i get through one post without readin some asian specific meme. Good lord everyone i know has a minor in asian meme linguistics.
DW Diana (NA)
: Until the 1 shot meta has ended I doubt there will be enough teams wanting to play it. Out of the 30 or so friends I regularly played with, only 2 still play and even then it's intermittent. The player base needs to recover before something like clash will be viable. Maybe in s9?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Loki1987,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fbuy8BYu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-04T10:10:16.951+0000) > > Until the 1 shot meta has ended I doubt there will be enough teams wanting to play it. Out of the 30 or so friends I regularly played with, only 2 still play and even then it's intermittent. The player base needs to recover before something like clash will be viable. Maybe in s9? i lold, playerbases dont recover my man. This is like saying you can walk better after your leg grows back. When its gone its gone. As for clash, it netted them probably $20 dollars for a cost that was probably 15,000 times greater than that. Along with the fact that it failed miserably in the tech department i dont see it coming back anytime soon.
: What is the point of having any skill in this game at all?
Stop playing morgana, in 5 years of league ive never had a morg that was dominating or devastating to my team. Shes just not the one m8
: It is easy to think you are playing good without actually playing good. In this game: https://pasteboard.co/HxB1mT5.png You cared way too much about your KDA that you contributed nothing. You were 0-1-5, so a 5.0 KDA, but you also had only 2.7k damage as a mid morgana. Your 3-9-6 support lulu had more damage than you. Your top and jungler both had over double your damage. You also had 4k gold compared to 6k on support, 7-8k on everyon else. It literally seems like you AFKd that game, being only level 8 when everyone else was 13ish for solo lanes. In this game: https://pasteboard.co/HxB2lO5.png Look at how again your damage is on the low end. The Ryze was plat 4 and he did 33.7k damage, you are gold 4 and did 22k damage. When thinking you should be at a certain rank, compare your stats with theirs at the end of the game and see how it lines up. He had 1k more gold, 60 more CS. Your KDA was good again.. but again... KDA really does not mean all too much in League. People that emphasize KDA, ESPECIALLY in low elo, end up making it so their team is playing down a player. Now lets look at a game where you won: https://pasteboard.co/HxB3f3y.png Notice how the P5 had 60k damage and carried it when you were at 30k? The high gold / low plat vayne also had 53k damage. They also had 7k more gold than you because they were playing the map correctly and their GPM was high. Your KDA was good, but if I watched your replay I could probably point out 20-30k worth of damage that you could have done if you just helped out rather than cared about protecting KDA. Lets analyze another win: https://pasteboard.co/HxB4cte.png The gold 2 kha zix carried with 24k damage. For reference you had 8k damage, the lowest damage in the game other than your team's support and the enemy team's support. In most of your games, as a solo laner, you put out as much damage as a support. Mid morgana can do damage - you are not doing damage because of your play style. Rest of the team was high gold, rest of the team outperformed you. **"Look at my match history. Every single game I play well. Every single game I get teammates who don't."** But this just isn't the case. I didn't discriminate to pick matches, I just took your last 4 games in a row, ignoring your support game since you play mid and not support.
> [{quoted}](name=The Nocturne God,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m04Uetvm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-04T10:20:16.212+0000) > > It is easy to think you are playing good without actually playing good. > > In this game: > > https://pasteboard.co/HxB1mT5.png > > You cared way too much about your KDA that you contributed nothing. You were 0-1-5, so a 5.0 KDA, but you also had only 2.7k damage as a mid morgana. Your 3-9-6 support lulu had more damage than you. Your top and jungler both had over double your damage. You also had 4k gold compared to 6k on support, 7-8k on everyon else. It literally seems like you AFKd that game, being only level 8 when everyone else was 13ish for solo lanes. > > In this game: > > https://pasteboard.co/HxB2lO5.png > > Look at how again your damage is on the low end. The Ryze was plat 4 and he did 33.7k damage, you are gold 4 and did 22k damage. When thinking you should be at a certain rank, compare your stats with theirs at the end of the game and see how it lines up. He had 1k more gold, 60 more CS. Your KDA was good again.. but again... KDA really does not mean all too much in League. People that emphasize KDA, ESPECIALLY in low elo, end up making it so their team is playing down a player. > > Now lets look at a game where you won: > > https://pasteboard.co/HxB3f3y.png > > Notice how the P5 had 60k damage and carried it when you were at 30k? The high gold / low plat vayne also had 53k damage. They also had 7k more gold than you because they were playing the map correctly and their GPM was high. Your KDA was good, but if I watched your replay I could probably point out 20-30k worth of damage that you could have done if you just helped out rather than cared about protecting KDA. > > Lets analyze another win: > > https://pasteboard.co/HxB4cte.png > > The gold 2 kha zix carried with 24k damage. For reference you had 8k damage, the lowest damage in the game other than your team's support and the enemy team's support. In most of your games, as a solo laner, you put out as much damage as a support. Mid morgana can do damage - you are not doing damage because of your play style. Rest of the team was high gold, rest of the team outperformed you. > > > > **"Look at my match history. Every single game I play well. Every single game I get teammates who don't."** > > But this just isn't the case. I didn't discriminate to pick matches, I just took your last 4 games in a row, ignoring your support game since you play mid and not support. citing damage as a sole factor of level of play, i cringed the whole way through this post.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Professor Ward

Level 199 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion