CLG ear (NA)
: so did anything happen with the area 51 raid?
One dude picked up a female alien hitchhiker and took her home lol
Rioter Comments
: Why do turrets seem to be helping enemy team ?
They are utterly useless lol if you get dived by the enemy jungler and the other laner constantly then you might as well just give up the turret because it won't be of any use to you.
: So, i was 0/5 Mundo jungle and i solo-killed a 7/1 Jayce 1 level above me..
Thats because Jayce is straight up trash lol like legit trash,he got gutted to oblivion and theres no reason to pick him anymore,better off just picking an ADC.
: since im not from america, whats so bad about detroit? only from tv series i heard its "the ghetto hole"
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JpqKitod,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-03T17:53:51.604+0000) > > since im not from america, whats so bad about detroit? > only from tv series i heard its "the ghetto hole" If you got shot by someone and a witness called the cops,the cops will probably take an hour to come because the crime rate is skyhigh and they don't have enough people to deal with everything. They get hundreds of emergency phone calls per day.
Rioter Comments
: Are you supposed to bring that up to your face to take a drink while playing?
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MFAdE44z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-26T04:36:02.826+0000) > > Are you supposed to bring that up to your face to take a drink while playing? Play and use a straw at the same time.
Rioter Comments
Dunakir (NA)
: Laptop buying help.
Well I used to play LoL on a really shitty first gen i3 laptop with an intel 3000 integrated gpu,but that was back in 2012 lol but yes that laptop should be able to hit 60fps.
: outside of league what games do people play?
I have a list 1. Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology,I played the original on the DS and I've been playing this version ALOT this month on the 3DS. 2. All the Fire Emblem games on the 3DS. 3. Apex Legends,its fun and at least the devs know how to make a superfast client unlike Riot lol 4. Tekken 7,I play this daily just to spend time with Alisa because she's my waifu. 5. Super Mecha Champions,its a mobile battle royale game thats really fun to play. Theres a bunch of characters with alot of good looking skins and you can run around as a human but then you also have the option of going Power Ranger mode with a Mecha once the gauge fills up,it feels fairly balanced because its hard to kill people and its hard to get killed but I've been in the top 5 several times already. It doesn't make my phone lag that much either despite it being a 3 year old phone,I'd buy a new phone just to play it with maxed graphics honestly,its that fun to me. The matches take at least 20 minutes to finish.
: I don't even know what half these games are tbh. Dungeon Fighter online? Fantasy Westward Journey Online II? Wtf is that shit
> [{quoted}](name=Bad Footwear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mwgElsb3,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-23T22:05:30.802+0000) > > I don't even know what half these games are tbh. Dungeon Fighter online? Fantasy Westward Journey Online II? Wtf is that shit DFO is just a really old beat em up type action game lol
Rioter Comments
: Yuumi Jungle
I always had this idea about Yuumi supporting the jungler instead of the adc and having 3 solo lanes while Yuumi and the jungler pull off some good ganks together.
: I'm starting to see why people dont want to Jungle
Just autolock Jax if you get autofilled into jungle like I do lol Jax can do anything and build anything and he's the easiest champ to jungle with. I always start at red.
Kinaric (NA)
: one thing i hate the most about this game..........................................................
Alot of people go afk 5 minutes into the game after giving first blood lmfao,and people wonder why this game is dying.
Rioter Comments
: Many people in my friend list are not playing this game anymore.
Thats because this game is dead lol at least in my city anyways. All people play is Fortnite literally.
: Who the hell designed yuumi
Someone came to them with the idea of making a champ that you could just afk with while smoking a blunt and then they came up with Yuumi lmfao.
: Players: Riot the damage is too high, client bugs, Where is RGM, game is horrendously unbalanced
You're riding on the Titanic at this point and its sinking fast lmfao.
: Me and my wife spent $2,000 on this game in the last year - Here is my opinion on Eternals.
Yall voluntarily got ripped off lmfao. Edit: Its funny reading my own comment with a southern accent everytime lol
: Is Reddit for real????!!!!!!
Thats because they delete alot of posts lol
Tsuko (NA)
: I'm not going to play if I'm going to sit under my tower dying for 12 minutes straight with no help.
That kinda reminds me of a game against a top lane Akali that I had once,she kept towerdiving me ALL game starting from level 2 and she never died from the tower shots lol Somehow the team didn't notice at all that Akali was getting fed until late game lmfao,its like they paid no attention at all to the game. They only noticed once Akali joined the teamfights.
: There's actually AFKers almost every game now
If the game was fun then you wouldn't find alot of people going afk lol
: i really do love my teammates telling me i suck when im forced to play a role im not good at.
In a way,the game feels like a job sometimes lol at least autofill makes it feel like that.
Cloud273 (NA)
: So apparently there's a new Switch with a battery life more than twice as long as the current one...
I'm waiting for the Switch Lite,which is coming out next month on the 20th.
Rockman (NA)
: I wonder if they'd charge us for a working client
: > [{quoted}](name=M Schumacher,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LQ8OJwnP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-14T08:55:55.850+0000) > > Noct ult has a reasonable cooldown though. He can't just spam gank lanes like nunu That being said, when I hear his ult go off i still curl up in the fetal position with my thumb in my mouth
> [{quoted}](name=AlphaHighlander,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LQ8OJwnP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T09:04:56.230+0000) > > That being said, when I hear his ult go off i still curl up in the fetal position with my thumb in my mouth Or you know,you could just hide in a bush lol
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Dam Silver was a struggle for me this year.
Jungle sucks so much that theres a good 90% chance of being camped all game lol
: 25 less ad, basically any crit with IE will do more then duskblade passive, lethality is useless for 90% of adcs,you lose crit chance a stat basically every adc needs, it's 500 gold cheaper and it has 0 synergy with adc items. Yep totally better.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fdNZxPbs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T20:05:55.776+0000) > > 25 less ad, basically any crit with IE will do more then duskblade passive, lethality is useless for 90% of adcs,you lose crit chance a stat basically every adc needs, it's 500 gold cheaper and it has 0 synergy with adc items. > > Yep totally better. All you need is one duskblade to oneshot people,IE needs more crit items with it and attack speed.
Rioter Comments
: I feel like ADC is a dead role.
ADCs are strong,but they just aren't needed anymore because they're gonna get jumped on and oneshotted before even landing a few AAs. Theres a good powerspike for the ADC at first BUT once the assassins get {{item:3147}} then its time to surrender because everyone will get oneshotted literally. When you see your so-called "frontline" getting killed in less than a second most of the time then you really gotta start wondering wtf is the point of playing ADC when theres no frontline left?
: Do not get pokemon sword and shield...
Lets be real,the Marnie fanboys are definitely gonna buy them lol the artists already went crazy with her on various image sites on day one of Marnie being revealed.
Rockman (NA)
: So my dough keeps not looking like dough
Just use a whole stick of butter,that typically does the trick and leads to delicious soft baked cookies.
: PLEASE BAN SMURFS!
The sheer amount of smurfs that outnumber REAL new players are the reason why this game isn't growing anymore lol
Juxin (NA)
: Hello, the game fucking sucks right now.
Thats why I mainly play other games like Apex Legends,Tekken 7 and Pokemon Ultra Moon these days lol also the Apex Legends client is 10x better and smoother than the League client even with all the settings maxed out,its just so seamless and instant that it wows me. I just have a Teemo itch,so thats why I play a few normal matches with him every week.
: I took support as my secondary role - now more than 80% of all my draft pick games are supp games.
If you want top then pick top/mid instead because 99% of the time you're not gonna get mid.
: What are your favorite champions?
Omega Squad Teemo {{champion:17}} is my favorite male champ,simply because his voice line literally speaks to my soul lol one day I'll become just like him with a completely black soul lmfao. I have too many favorite female champs though so its hard to pick.
: So League of Legends is a free to play game....
Theres no damn way that I'd spend $2k on this game lol I know that I spent roughly $300 on it since 2012. I'd be more likely to spend $2k overtime on an MMO that I really like though. But its kinda funny to think about how $2k is chump change when it comes to the mobile game market which is flooded with whales that spend without thinking lmfao.
afmghost (NA)
: Apparently there exists pizza with cauliflower crust
I tried this brand the other day and it was the best FROZEN pizza that I've ever had: https://imgur.com/a/g7C3ZMx I followed the directions exactly and put it in the oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees and it was really good,the mozzarella cheese and the pepperoni tasted fresh like they weren't frozen at all. It was only $9 and most frozen pizzas suck but this one is a keeper.
: Armor is useless just build health to tank
The only "tank" build left is this: {{item:3153}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3080}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3065}} Drain tank still works at least lol
Rioter Comments
enshine (NA)
: ITT good cheap 0 effort sources of protein
Just buy an air fryer and let it do all the cooking without you having to supervise it lol thats what I do and I mainly use it for very thick pork and beef pieces and they come out perfect everytime,I'm talking about pieces that weigh 2lbs and above by the way.
: Too many '' NEW CHAMPIONS''
Vi is old though lol she was the last champion from 2012.
Felbhu (NA)
: Nah fuck this game. Now I definitely can confirm I just can't bear it anymore.
Thats exactly what Riot wants you to do lol they want to make SR so bad that everyone plays TFT instead.
Pyrosan (NA)
: Board moderators you need to get a fucking grip lol
What do you expect from the ultra carebear mods? lol
Rioter Comments
aDpRegan (NA)
: If my team feeds, I'm afk. I don't care about riot's dumb rules.
I mean if the team score is like 5 to 30 and I'm just a lonely top laner with 1 kill and no deaths and people refuse to surrender then I'm out lol
: Leblanc does no damage and is garbage.
She's better at bot lane as a support honestly lol once you land a chain then its game over for the enemy lmfao.
enshine (NA)
: Rant is a stupid board
The RANT board exists because Riot knows how much people hate this game and want to rant all day about it lol
: Am I the only one that has no interest or desire to play Team Fight Tactics?
Nope lol but thats because if I wanted to play a mobile game then I'd be using my phone obviously and not my PC lol TFT is a damn mobile game on a PC client.
Show more

Proxy345

Level 63 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion