Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Reworking things has shown pretty big failure so far
I personally like most of the new runes,but majority of the time I end up using dark harvest anyways because its just too good and I know that I'll harvest a good amount of souls anyways.
: Starting it out as mobile would have meant vastly more work up front, making a new engine, ect. This way it gains a following and has time for the actual gameplay to be tested while they work on the mobile client.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KBMiv12x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T02:42:10.852+0000) > > Starting it out as mobile would have meant vastly more work up front, making a new engine, ect. > > This way it gains a following and has time for the actual gameplay to be tested while they work on the mobile client. Mobile games make WAY more money than PC and console games combined though,so they could make billions,besides Tencent has their own mobile autochess games too.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Because most ADCs are DPS oriented. Unless you believe DPS ADCs should also have insane burst, which some could actually do (looking at you, Twitch), otherwise a DPS ADC should in theory never outbursts an assassin? Not sure what's wrong with DPS ADCs doing less bursts than assassins. There are bursts oriented ADCs such as Jhin and MF, too. And I can assure you, they bursts just as hard as any other assassins and arguably more unfairly so since they can do that over range. I mean, assassins are supposed to counter ADCs and have been the case for a VERY long time. I don't get it, why is it a problem that assassins can do their job?
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TY2ARxrJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-18T11:16:21.903+0000) > I mean, assassins are supposed to counter ADCs and have been the case for a VERY long time. I don't get it, why is it a problem that assassins can do their job? The problem is when you have to deal with a team comp like this combined with everyone wanting to play squishies: {{champion:84}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:555}} The whole game just starts feeling like a one shot fiesta.
Rioter Comments
: Riot, I know you REALLY want your TFT marketed...
Riot wants to kill League and focus on TFT lol Do you remember what happened to Paragon? Epic killed it then put everything into Fortnite.
: The American people WANT / NEED URF!!!!
URF is just pointless and stupid with the current state of the game, I used to love URF back in the day when regular matches were on average 60 minutes,but now regular matches are roughly 30 minutes or less and URF matches are done in like 10 minutes.
Jinxalot (NA)
: Arcane Comet vs Aery -- More Damage?
Dark Harvest>Everything else lol
Rioter Comments
Kimimi (EUNE)
: Who do you think are getting this year's Star Guardian skins?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If you want to queue Top/Jungle just remember to actually queue up for top/mid
I queue up for top/mid all the time and if I wait 3 minutes then I'll most likely get autofilled into jungle lmfao. I guess I should just pick top/bottom at this point since I don't mind either lane.
iiGazeii (NA)
: I have yet to meet a nice Yuumi player
Most of the ones that I've met are helpful,although it does feel weird suddenly having some puss attached to my champion lmfao.
: Why is League of Legends so polarizingly infuriating even for casual players?
Because this game brings the monster out of you,if you let it anyways. I don't even talk in game with randoms,I typically just use emotes in game to communicate lol I'm the type of player that would play this game while drunk anyways lol
Chiken138 (EUW)
: Hashinshin warned us
Its funny how it feels like I have to rush {{item:3151}} on every mage though lmfao.
: Out of the 3 reworks (Irelia, Akali, Aatrox)...
Aatrox,can't stand that guy when he gets fed,at least Akali can die if she gets fed but Aatrox is a serious pain in the ass to kill when fed not just for one person but for an entire team to kill. Like if Aatrox is the last person standing on his team after a teamfight somehow,then I'd rather ignore him and push some other lane because he's a waste of time to fight,I treat him like a fed Chogath but worse with his insane healing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
KuroCorbeau (EUNE)
: but the issue here is that not enough people play support, so if no autofill exists, no games can be played. The Qs would be extremely long
> [{quoted}](name=KuroCorbeau,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFLAfMsJ,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-07-13T12:38:42.335+0000) > > but the issue here is that not enough people play support, so if no autofill exists, no games can be played. The Qs would be extremely long Support is more popular than Jungle lmfao. I only get autofilled into Jungle because apparently everyone hates jungle now lol
: After watching spider man far from home
Then buy the Iron Man trilogy on Bluray lol
Rioter Comments
: Stop banning ally champions for fucks sake
I don't blame the support for inting in that situation lmfao.
Rockman (NA)
: would you eat any of these
Yes actually,I did make a waffleburger once with two eggo waffles,one huge burger pattie,2 fried eggs and organic blueberry syrup,it was delicious.
: What campion do you hate?
{{champion:266}} Because he is unkillable if he gets a lead,I went against one once that got so fed that literally NO ONE could deal any damage to him during his ult,he's far worse than {{champion:23}} to deal with.
Thuban (NA)
: TFT proves just how stupid the world is
Its basically a mobile game on PC lol
: not surrendering is NOT a good thing
The only times I surrender is if the team score is like 5 to 30 or if theres an afk and yes I've been on teams like that dozens of times in the past lol I hate when I'm having the perfect laning phase and shutting down the enemy top laner really good,but then bot lane is feeding so much that we can't win,or mid lane is doing the same,same thing happened with a Ziggs on my team the other day feeding an Akali so much to the point that no one could live long enough to shut her down lmfao and everyone was getting two shotted by her in literally 1 second.
: Qyiana AP bugged damage!!!! FROM SILVER 1 TO PLAT 1
Game broken from just building AP,GG lmfao. Thats how you know Qiyana was rushed.
: Balance is not real but an illusion.
"Balance is a fool's master." - {{champion:238}}
: So only popular champs gets skins ey?
: I Demand A Human
Theres no life on this planet,everything that you see is an illusion lol
: i have a question. Why?
> [{quoted}](name=FuzzyManBoob6969,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Agy2XsVI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-05T06:26:24.610+0000) > > i have a question. > > > Why? Because the edgy quotes gets me in the right mood for Teemo and make me play better,it feels like a real war.
Rioter Comments
: I just want to say
The game is 10 years old lol of course they have to advertise to make any money. I only buy skins though,I have no interest in TFT whatsoever and I already own all the champs so yeah.
: Bots on every match of twisted treeline.
Yes its been completely dead for many years literally lol Its only filled with bots and people who want to level against bots. Riot bans alot of the bots but the problem is that they are going against trillions of bots playing 3v3 24/7 nonstop and they keep growing,the number of bots in 3v3 is probably bigger than the entire human population on this planet.
: > [{quoted}](name=Proxy345,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y7dfiIVv,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-07-03T10:56:53.642+0000) > > {{champion:427}} because he's always useless when he's on my team lmfao. How dare you
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y7dfiIVv,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-07-03T16:33:07.931+0000) > > How dare you Not my fault that he's always useless on my team lol the last one that I met only knew how to press R in teamfights and nothing else lmfao.
: top lane = slave role
{{champion:9}} against melee bruisers is very fun lol he's actually pretty good in top lane though. Its hilarious fearing away anyone that even tries to approach me lmfao.
Pyrosan (NA)
: You're able to delete one champion from the game, who goes?
{{champion:427}} because he's always useless when he's on my team lmfao.
YaraUwU (NA)
: Are there people that find the game fun still?
Yes,this game is quite literally meant to be played while drunk in Season 9 lmfao.
: What's the most evil thing you've done to win a game?
I used to play AP Gangplank back in S2 lol and oh boy it was fun sitting in base and acting like a real pirate just checking every single spot on the map and using the ult all the time in every teamfight. I miss the old animation for his ult,it was more realistic because it was actual cannonballs lol for some reason Riot thought it was a good idea to use fiery paper for his ult animation.
: Qiyana 3v3 water element solution
You know that TT is only used by bots right? lol
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Doesn't it give more %Armor Pierce then Mortal Reminder? Yep 10% more. Basically the same
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bL8iGxOl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T19:39:20.786+0000) > > Doesn't it give more %Armor Pierce then Mortal Reminder? > > Yep 10% more. Basically the same It does,but in most situations I'm gonna need grievous wounds so mortal remainder makes more sense. But the extra damage against enemies with more HP was the reason to choose LDR over mortal remainder. If you go against a team with 3 tanks then thats when the old passive became really handy.
Rioter Comments
: so i am not an asshole if i instalock and disregard the roles picking in chat?
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zVa46TQG,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-02T17:11:27.178+0000) > > so i am not an asshole if i instalock and disregard the roles picking in chat? Nope,thats the thing about blind pick,the other team does the exact same thing.
vyoda (NA)
: Shurelya’s Revelry: When should I buy this item?
I like it on {{champion:82}} as a last item.
: can you fix this thing about blind pick....?
The entire purpose of blind pick is for you to autolock your champion.
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: why isn't qiyana more popular?
Don't worry,once she's seen as broken in pro play then everyone will jump on the bandwagon lol I guarantee it,I wouldn't say she's hard to play,just have to remember the terrain,its nice that she's a good farmer though,her Q makes it easy to push minion waves,also she can steal Baron by using her E or kill off someone by using it near the Dragon pit and still have her flash ready.
: Qiyana is underwhelming
Qiyana knows de way but de playerbase doesn't know de way!
Show more

Proxy345

Level 63 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion