Rioter Comments
pwc2016 (NA)
: This is how bad JG is
Everytime I get autofilled into jungle I just pick Jax because he's Jax lol he never sucks so yeah.
Bultz (NA)
: Malphite is not a ducking burst mage
Tanks are dead so AP makes way more sense lol
afmghost (NA)
: The Summoner's Code is a dead contract
: The state of the r/leagueoflegends subreddit
That means the game is dying lol
Jmiguel (NA)
: Comebacks are next to impossible
Comebacks are definitely possible if you have enough CC for it,I'm talking about like 4 champs with stuns and roots or slows. Without CC then its just GG.
Rioter Comments
: Where is a better MOBA?
Mobas on PC are dead and companies have moved to making mobile mobas instead.
Rioter Comments
: How to deal with feeding teams?
Just go afk lol you can't stop people from running it down mid all they want so yeah.
Revech (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oXoAYsBy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T20:18:58.406+0000) > > Good choice to be honest, there are many things to do in life. I've plaued since season 7 and season 9 had to be my worst one yet. Playing jungle last season was so painful that i'm now learning Toplane. If that doesn't work i might end up joining you. top lane isn't really relevant in the current meta
> [{quoted}](name=Revech,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oXoAYsBy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T20:31:29.002+0000) > > top lane isn't really relevant in the current meta That makes it all the more better to play lol because all the other roles are cancer.
: thematically, why is thresh a support?
You've never seen a fed crit Thresh huh? lol
: Give us a reason to use the alcove.
At least Camille can make good use of it lol
: I hate these new support items
Lol supports truly became peasants this season with these items,even more reason to pick mages.
: LoL Growth and Future
Riot doesn't care about growth anymore,if they did then 90% of the playerbase under level 30 wouldn't be smurfs lol
Rioter Comments
: Co-op vs AI is flooded by botting
Thats why you have the practice tool lol at least you can go against an intermediate bot there. I like using them for testing damage.
Yenn (NA)
: Nocturne's ultimate really needs to be given more counterplay in team fights.
Heres a tip: Step into a bush lmfao. Thats all it takes to counter his ult,it was the same with Fiora's old ult.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What are you thankful for?
I'm thankful for the chaos in retail stores thats about to start on BLACK FRIDAY!!!!! lol the real entertainment is coming tomorrow.
SephAgro (NA)
: Are we just allowed to DC/AFK now?
Welcome to League of AFKs lol
Rioter Comments
: Why is everyone so upset about the login name?
Its really no different from using the Steam client lol
: So much crying over login name
I mean its not any different from other gaming forums lol
: Is Dark Harvest too Strong?
Its only good on Teemo because he's guaranteed to rack up tons of souls during most matches. The road to getting those souls is a very fun one though lol
: Quit banning Senna in Normals.
She's not even worth a ban lol I'd rather ban Pyke because I've seen alot of horror in my days against that champ,he is so ridiculous when he's on a team with a bunch of other assassins. Pyke+3 Assassins on the same team= Surrender because its gonna be a oneshot fiesta after he snowballs all of them. Pyke+ 1 ADC+Mixed team=Much less of a threat.
: SAVE TREELINE 2020
The only reason to play TT is just to get fast hextech chests lol
: as an ADC main, holy crap does this meta SUCK
I'd rather sit at top lane than play adc even though I do like alot of adc champions lol though thats also why alot of adcs go to top lane as well,so much less bs to deal with there. Bot lane is just a 4v2 fiesta. I remember last night I had a match where a Swain and a Leona on the enemy team got so fed at bot lane and I kept wondering to myself HOW when all the Swain had was a damn {{item:3027}} and {{item:3065}} lol the Swain had a score of 14/0/7 by 20 minutes with only those items. So I guess you can pair any mage with Leona and its GG. Edit: I watched the replay and the Swain had electrocute and Leona had Aftershock so that explains how. Swain was dealing too much damage even with only 9AP in the early game.
Rioter Comments
: I'd like to see your actual source on that, tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yo3K67Yg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-11T05:11:28.500+0000) > > I'd like to see your actual source on that, tbh. Just think about it,you have a 50% chance of someone going afk in every single match literally. It wasn't that bad back in the day,but now its REALLY bad. I can't think of any other online game that has such a widespread afk problem like this.
Rioter Comments
: I hardly play his game because it became too much like URF.
Well they did say that URF is the future of league,Riot wasn't joking about that lol And that was back in 2013,look how long it took for URF to take over the entire game.
5050BS (NA)
: Every game this week has been 3v7
Typically online games that don't have enough players would have this kinda problem lol but League still has alot of players,so idk how the matchmaking could be that bad.
: How many of you actually are burned out because of urf and don't like the regular game cause of urf?
There was so much to ban that its not even funny. Hecarim is just one champ that I never want to see again in URF omg. The game was literally unplayable while laning against him,I had to give him the tower and just go somewhere else.
: Input Lag and FPS Drops
I noticed this alot while playing URF lol but the client does the same thing for some reason. It used to be butter smooth before this patch but now the character selection music lags behind everything and the clicks do as well. I've never seen anything this bad before lol this client shouldn't even be a problem for a GTX 1080 and I use a powerline adapter with a very stable connection. I was in a bunch of URF matches last night and there were plenty of times when my inputs were delayed,like when I click on something then the click takes awhile to register,wtf happened to this game?
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: so did anything happen with the area 51 raid?
One dude picked up a female alien hitchhiker and took her home lol
Rioter Comments
: Why do turrets seem to be helping enemy team ?
They are utterly useless lol if you get dived by the enemy jungler and the other laner constantly then you might as well just give up the turret because it won't be of any use to you.
: So, i was 0/5 Mundo jungle and i solo-killed a 7/1 Jayce 1 level above me..
Thats because Jayce is straight up trash lol like legit trash,he got gutted to oblivion and theres no reason to pick him anymore,better off just picking an ADC.
: since im not from america, whats so bad about detroit? only from tv series i heard its "the ghetto hole"
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JpqKitod,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-03T17:53:51.604+0000) > > since im not from america, whats so bad about detroit? > only from tv series i heard its "the ghetto hole" If you got shot by someone and a witness called the cops,the cops will probably take an hour to come because the crime rate is skyhigh and they don't have enough people to deal with everything. They get hundreds of emergency phone calls per day.
Rioter Comments
: Are you supposed to bring that up to your face to take a drink while playing?
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MFAdE44z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-26T04:36:02.826+0000) > > Are you supposed to bring that up to your face to take a drink while playing? Play and use a straw at the same time.
Rioter Comments
Dunakir (NA)
: Laptop buying help.
Well I used to play LoL on a really shitty first gen i3 laptop with an intel 3000 integrated gpu,but that was back in 2012 lol but yes that laptop should be able to hit 60fps.
: outside of league what games do people play?
I have a list 1. Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology,I played the original on the DS and I've been playing this version ALOT this month on the 3DS. 2. All the Fire Emblem games on the 3DS. 3. Apex Legends,its fun and at least the devs know how to make a superfast client unlike Riot lol 4. Tekken 7,I play this daily just to spend time with Alisa because she's my waifu. 5. Super Mecha Champions,its a mobile battle royale game thats really fun to play. Theres a bunch of characters with alot of good looking skins and you can run around as a human but then you also have the option of going Power Ranger mode with a Mecha once the gauge fills up,it feels fairly balanced because its hard to kill people and its hard to get killed but I've been in the top 5 several times already. It doesn't make my phone lag that much either despite it being a 3 year old phone,I'd buy a new phone just to play it with maxed graphics honestly,its that fun to me. The matches take at least 20 minutes to finish.
: I don't even know what half these games are tbh. Dungeon Fighter online? Fantasy Westward Journey Online II? Wtf is that shit
> [{quoted}](name=Bad Footwear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mwgElsb3,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-23T22:05:30.802+0000) > > I don't even know what half these games are tbh. Dungeon Fighter online? Fantasy Westward Journey Online II? Wtf is that shit DFO is just a really old beat em up type action game lol
Rioter Comments
: Yuumi Jungle
I always had this idea about Yuumi supporting the jungler instead of the adc and having 3 solo lanes while Yuumi and the jungler pull off some good ganks together.
Show more

Proxy345

Level 66 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion