PH45 (EUNE)
: First of all, it's not infinite. At max rank and 40% CDR his E cooldown is 5 seconds, and that is **late** game which takes a noticeable of time since usually Jax maxes his E last. At rank 1 with 40% CDR it's 10 seconds cooldown. Only issue is that item like Spear of Shojin exists, but then again it's a bad item for it's value. It has high combine cost, poor build path and it doesn't offer enough stats for it's value, so you are really only buying for it's Awakened Dragon passive. Looking at the match you had, your team was really poor against Jax. Twisted Fate: Relies on the stun card, which Jax can dodge. Miss Fortune: Immobile and ult is interruptable by a stun, which Jax has. Sona: Squishy and if misses her ult she is pretty much dead. Riven and Nunu were fine, but your team really lacked proper hard CC that could screw Jax over. Moreover, the Jax's build was really awful, but then again it's low elo so what can I say. Jax went blue smite and Bloodrazor, which makes him really squishy. Then he built Triforce which is the correct choice. Then he went spear, which is fine since he was ahead but otherwise again, a poor cost effectiveness. Then he went Bloodthirster which isn't a good item for Jax, and lastly a Phantom Dancer which as well isn't that good, especially when an item like Sterak's Gage exists which is a far more better item for Jax. Your team was going to get outscaled anyways, so you needed to win that game early. To conclude, Jax isn't the issue, Spear of Shojin is. Other champions like Riven and Renekton abuse it as well. If Jax was going to get nerfed again, he would become even worse of a pick in high elo, as he is already highly counter-pickable.
45% CDR at 8 seconds is reduced to roughly 4 seconds. You are stunned for 1 second. This gives AA people a 3 second window to attack him. How is that balance? What part of he builds tank and cant die, but does so much damage with just a TriF and the new item that increases AS when you use your ult? This is not a balanced champion and his E is the issue.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: My Top 5 AP Mid Champions
The post messed up my numbers. It's 5,4,3,2,1. Swain is 5 and Air is 1
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I can do annie or Malz
> [{quoted}](name=BestSniperAfrica,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=5A75e0Ty,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-11T01:30:37.384+0000) > > I can do annie or Malz I have added you, but I need to jump up to silver this week to duo. Grats on getting to gold 5 on your best of 10.
: Support here, Can definitely play Malphite supp, also lux supp, but however you wanna play it im down to help and climb....AND WIN!!
> [{quoted}](name=Murph Lee,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=5A75e0Ty,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-09T20:55:55.428+0000) > > Support here, > Can definitely play Malphite supp, also lux supp, but however you wanna play it im down to help and climb....AND WIN!! ill add you.
Rioter Comments
: Looking for a carry from bronze to anywhere else.
I can help you out. I have gotten to gold 2 seasons in a row. I am currently in Bronze 1 about to go back to silver 5 to join a lot of the gold and silver players. My IGN is Proxyminers.
PinguinZo (EUW)
: Jhin is balanced. Too balanced.
Jhin is an immobile ADC. You have to have some skill to play the guy. I have seen him mid and adc. He very well may be one of the adc in the jungle. IDK, I dont own him and the one time I played against one, I was Trundle and I sure did beat him in to oblivion, but then I was full bruiser tank build by then. Either way, the idea of Jhin is underperforming is incorrect. He is new and it take about 1 month for new champions to become what they are; either with buffs or nerfs. Jhin is doing OK. There are no hard statistics, however his PPE experience was above average in regards to new champions.
: State of Fiora and what can be done about her overloaded kit
Last pump. Anyone have any opinions about the state of Fiora? This could be in Solo Que, Professional Scene, Normal's, etc. This is not a complain thread (qq thread). I would like to just have a normal debate about the state of Fiora. I feel she is above par, regardless of her 51.73 almost 52% win rate as of 2/1/2016 (cite: http://www.lolking.net/champions/fiora?region=all&map=sr&queue=1x1#statistics)
: State of Fiora and what can be done about her overloaded kit
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: @ Riot Balance Team: How to address Yasuo Mid (Proper Nerf)
love how someone just downvotes and leaves without reason.
: So is tahm ever going to be nerfed?
Right now, Tahm is very powerful and all those buffs he received will be removed in preseason. People did not know how good he was until after he was pushed over the edge of OP. He really needs a reduction in his E shield, double HP is too powerful. His W needs a nerf to the duration for both ally and enemy. His Q needs the slow reduced and maybe a 10 damage reduction for each rank.
Rioter Comments
: sounds like a personal problem, i have noticed no difference, except the occasional missed cs because of a lag spike maybe a few times a game
> [{quoted}](name=DW iRek,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ihwvb4ni,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-15T01:29:34.877+0000) > > sounds like a personal problem, i have noticed no difference, except the occasional missed cs because of a lag spike maybe a few times a game There are a couple posts around issues with the launcher. I like the launcher with all the tabs to click, but something has not bee right lately and Riot is aware of it. My question is how low on the priority is fixing the hub interface of the launcher?
Rioter Comments
: Why Kindred is good on paper but bad upon release
-7 to a post that doesn't say much other than an opinion that this guy will be broken? Have you people not noticed how more and more champions are coming out with % damage and usually those champions are the most QQ about on the forums? The reason is because that is not balanced. BotRK is not balanced. % health damage needs to have caps. I mean they have it against monsters, but that is because monsters take almost full damage up front. But why don't they have caps for % damage on champions? Now the key for this talking point regarding % health damage will be what is the damage? There are 3 types that they will go: 1. Magic 2. Physical 3. True This is the the real unknown regarding this champion. Most likely the damage will be Magic. But what if it is another True Damage ability? People every season complain about Vayne. Yi's rework had complaints about True Damage. Why doesn't Riot get that True Damage should only be on a Summoner Spell called Ignite and stop putting it in kits? It isn't balanced. The concern is that we have a couple champions with True Damage in their kits now and there is no reason why they cant place it in this champions kit.
Rioter Comments
67chrome (NA)
: > I think a good idea is to reduce the duration of these to 3 seconds or keep at 4 seconds, but they cant go beyond 800 yards or they cant come back to the location. That would feel awful to use. Abilities feeling intuitive and doing what you expect them to do is really important for user experience - adding conditional setbacks where they simply fail is an awful experience. You shouldn't ever add skill requirements to a character by making their control scheme hard to use, because then the experience with playing them is fighting with a controller and watching them not do things you're totally planning on making them do.
> [{quoted}](name=67chrome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rsg6nHPR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-14T18:42:48.010+0000) > > That would feel awful to use. > > Abilities feeling intuitive and doing what you expect them to do is really important for user experience - adding conditional setbacks where they simply fail is an awful experience. > > You shouldn't ever add skill requirements to a character by making their control scheme hard to use, because then the experience with playing them is fighting with a controller and watching them not do things you're totally planning on making them do. This would be similar to the Blitzcrank W change maybe, or not. My idea is they have Lee Sin. He has a marker set for 3 seconds. Braum is cool for the above person mention but yasuo can do just as well. The issue isn't their burst; well kind of. The issue comes when you cant do nothing to them once they dive. Everything is instant and instant is a little too much for what they do. Now LB is easier to dodge. Zed on the other hand is not so easy. Once he has his ghostblade, he activates it and has almost 100-0 someone.
Rioter Comments
: Maybe people should try not stacking armor with thornmail... Its like hey im going to build this item to deal damage based on how much you do to me, then im going to stack more armor until the point they really aren't doing any meaningful damage to themselves. Try a build with no other armor aside from thornmail, supplementing hp, regen and lifesteal to survive. I mean really if you have 20% reduced crits from masteries and randuins and tabi why even bother with thornmail? If your going to stack armor don't bother with thornmail its not efficient in most cases.
Thornmail returns damage base on what you would have prior to armor reducing the damage then the damage is reduced to you but your passive thornmail still hits them for max damage in essence.
: Garen mains dont want you to know this simple trick
The idea is sound, but practically, not functional. This is great on paper but not in play.
: > [{quoted}](name=Proxyminers,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AfX8vTqk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-05T12:54:09.351+0000) > > Galio would be better, but we all know what you are saying. Galio jungle isn't too good yo. It works but Rammus is the superior pick regardless.
> [{quoted}](name=Maya Fey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AfX8vTqk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-09-05T12:55:44.947+0000) > > Galio jungle isn't too good yo. It works but Rammus is the superior pick regardless. Didn't realize you were looking for jungle. I was thinking mid Galio to counter all the AP players
6COB6RA6 (NA)
: WHY IS 7-3 PRELIM = B5?
A couple of things: 1. The MMR system stated that your team did the work for you 2. The MMR system devalued your efforts 3. Your Teams MMR was really low and you didn't do well vs the other really low MMR team. Overall, wins dont matter. You needed to do better in Normals prior to ranks most likely too. It base its first judgement on your Normal game MMR
: Why can't I just motherf***** win?
Bronze players are unique breed of players. They do exactly what you're saying, but in game all day long. Here are some tips to get out: 1. Stop playing ADC as main role until top Silver or Gold 2. Play Jungle, Mid, or Top to carry, you will be better at either 1 shot their carries or play bruisers that can duel carries and still get a couple more kills. 3. Stay positive. In champion selection, be sure to promote positive thinking. If the team knows you will be positive they will also be more positive. 4. Devalue negativity. Tell your team to stop being negative and stop gg surrender. It is pointless. Get in the game, play to your strengths and ward up locations as a team as compared to individual efforts. Remember, Warding is a team thing, not just a support issue.
: If the enemy team picks Morde and ends up with a near full AP comp
Galio would be better, but we all know what you are saying.
: "Everything Is broken except for adc's"
Its funny, when Mids were OP, all demands nerf, when Junglers could Tank and survive ADC, all demand Nerf. But once ADC are back to top, people are like, it is OK. I hate ADC that have broken mechanics. The primary BS champion maybe {{champion:429}}
: I don't understand this games ranking system.
GC doesn't like you and has your account on auto demotion. But in all seriousness, I would like to know too
: I don't get it why people dislike Lux.
I think her main issues is that her power spike never lowers out of Great Tier once she get a couple Items. Her Ult is the main issue. Short CD and does very high damage means she can be key to a great Poke Comp
: How to get out of Bronze and into Silver
hope this useful, even a little
: Which place has the best champions?
you have a couple champions in multiple places.
Rioter Comments
: With his old stun you needed skill so you could stun 2-5 people at once, then nobody could use skills since they are stunned. NOW everyone can evade the stun completly and if the stun is already set up, then everyone can still BLINK (aka FLASH) if they deem it worth it (and it is if you can win a teamfight, get a kill, or prevent to die, then it IS WORTH IT) or you just play kata, fizz, zed, ezreal, yi, morgana talon etc. who can COMPLETLY IGNORE the cage. Nowaday you need less skill to play him, since his kit is limiting his abilities, so that its completly worthless against good player (no good player would ever lose mid against Veigar, before oyu could buy items against him and then defeat him, now you can do that AND ignore the stun)
See, I think his Q actually does help him win lane now. Before you had to chose, harass with Q or Farm with Q. Now you can do both or just farm 2 cs with Q. I have had very little issues with my mid game.
: Vei, isn't underrated. His burst his highly respected and feared come late game. He's laughed at for his horribly long stun delay. He just isn't a hot pick right now, because other do his job either better, or with a lot more safety thrown in.
I disagree with his stun. People are just not aware how much better his E is now days. The delay stinks. We all want instants but LoL is moving way from instant CC imo and require skill to set it up. If my memory is correct, his old he would allow people to use their abilities and go through it and still hit him or party members. His new E prevents divers. Put him with a Janna, no one can dive the team besides Vi.
Rioter Comments
: now you know how GP feels.
GP can be useful in team fights. Teemo was never good at anything but toxic game play and pissing off the other team or your team based on skill. Sorry that people think this way but Teemo needs his mushrooms to be in place on drop, still visible for 1 sec but are armed already. In essence, they took the idea of Ziggs bombs and put them into mushrooms. But wait, mushrooms cannot be armed and only bounce if they hit a previously armed mushroom. Ziggs can through a damn bomb and it blows up dealing great AoE damage that can proc item slows. Teemo throws a mushroom down and dies while running.
: Updates to LeaverBuster
Worst creation ever. Lazy Developers (must be GC idea) in the entire world. This program was designed for Rank Game and if it was just for Rank Games, I would say go for it, but when it is for all game modes and punishes you for Riots own server issues, or game client crashes because of a faulty patch? Riot is the #1 Troll in their own game. Watch their LCS, they troll. They troll their own forums. They only care about bringing pain to their customers with unbalanced champions, toxic champions, Verizon Cellular level customer service (btw this means you are one of the worst customer service providers in the USA if not the world), but most importantly: They hate anyone with innovation ideas.
: TL;DR OP Blames all his losses on his team.
> [{quoted}](name=TeemoJenkins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XspxjIHj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-04T14:47:11.899+0000) > > TL;DR OP Blames all his losses on his team. His argument is valid. That happened a lot to me when I was climbing to gold last season. Picked up Taric the OP for jungle right before he was nerfed to the ground. 5th player grabs WW and trolls the game and tries to blame me for the failure. I ran around with little to no gear and still went 3-1-3 before we surrendered at 20. Needless to say, Top and Mid and Me reported that guy. ADC just left and did another game. The point is, trolls need to be punished and with the old system down, what can we do to punish them? Putting trolls in other games with other trolls is the best solution IMO.
Rioter Comments
: Champion Nerfs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai6oMY4U0Yw This is how riot actually looks at nerfs. It is better to lower champions to meet the same goal as other champions doing the same role and type. The issue comes when items screw up the game and make other champions that usually do other roles move over and take up different roles. AP tristana was a great example. She was made for ADC and overall was great, but her long range poke and insane burst made her AP fantastic to play in Season 4 in midlane as an AP, however she was a one trick pony and usually tanks were able to dive her after she killed her target so she needed a lot of peeling.
: How to finally change Teemo, takes maybe a year process
It is interesting how the poll is going. I guess why would people not want to have a sion rework? or do they just want a rework of his live kit or do nothing?
Show more

Proxyminers

Level 39 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion