Rioter Comments
: Senna Being the Next Champ is the Perfect 10th Anniversery Champion
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=i4Xph3XG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-13T20:07:57.580+0000) > > * You silence people who think lore is still JUST retcons and rewrites. I think I HAVE to disagree with the "silence" part of the equation about that. Most people who play the game are casual and don't care for the lore necessarily except maybe a few of their favorite champions. But silencing is just way too far into that sort of ordeal honestly. Otherwise, its an alright point. tbh I really didn't want Senna to be a champion ever if the lore would stay that way but I don't know what will be the next champion after that or maybe discontinue the game after the few short years. I dunno I think it's just what it says right there. {{champion:163}}
Thilmer (EUW)
: Ridiculous racial controversy gets former cosplay champion banned.
From the splash art though Pyke is actually underwater and that's kinda tinted toward a greenish color in the art alone, and that may be kinda why some people think he's actually green instead. It's fun playing about the perspective on some of these champs. But I guess most people who view the art itself just don't care about that at all.
Thilmer (EUW)
: Ridiculous racial controversy gets former cosplay champion banned.
I'll hang out with Pyke one day if he's black, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he is ironically boring in game. {{champion:163}}
: Patch 9.20 notes
I love how Riot really calls sona the "baby girl." XD They must really really love Sona so much. :} {{champion:163}}
: Disconnection?
Yea last morning I got disconnected from my game and then I didn't want to play anymore because of that.
: Here is link for the clip I put together on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LReqoXxBm0Y
DalekZec (EUNE)
: Am i crazy or is there this bug where in post game chat name are showing ally's name in red?
: Illaoi feels so weak and useless in ARAM, what am I doing wrong?
You should actually think of Illaoi as a very slow champion, and in time will deal a ton of damage with her ultimate. You should be as patient with the combo abilities whilst building bruiser and bruiser-like items on her. You should try going for {{item:3071}} for damage clear and then {{item:3065}} for more sustain. In time you could be gaining more and more heal over time going Grasp of the Undying, which will give you a lot of health. If you're winning, try something like {{item:3813}} for more dps and sustain and base it on CDR to make the extra heals more worth it in time. Against magic damage comps you should be going {{item:3163}} to ensure your sustain a bit along with Spirit. You could always mix up your runes so you can really sustain your damage at all times. You will eventually get off your ultimate better the more you play her for late game. If you're losing or in a losing position, try to stay a little back a be patient with the hooks you make on the champions. DO NOT engage on the champion you reeled in entirely, and the enemy team will know you're trying to get all the damage out on the certain character and will engage against that. If you land the hook on the champion, you could use your ult for the extra damage output and sustain. But yeah, most of the time, you'd be patient enough to practice landing hooks and make certain players cry every time you get it off. {{summoner:39}} can also help you engage better but I don't like that play most of the time but if it is needed it can really help with the distraction and you're the target so the rest of your team depending on you can pull of the dps and you can be more of a victor than anything else. I would say the {{item:3053}} also helps with the idea of engagement more than enough for the extra bruiser-like sustain that you have. It is also a very good item for her. My favorite item to go on her though is {{item:3025}}. It can really slow down the enemy every time you cast a spell and auto with your w. As your sustain will show you out it can definitely help to engage more easily during fights and really bring the players down to their knees when you cooperate with your team. I think the best route to max is the E - W - Q route with E and Q 2 points at level 5. The tentacles really help you pull out more damage the more you come to late game. For early-mid game transition you can Q - E - W with Q and E 2 points at level 5. You will dish out more damage, capture the lead, and you don't have to worry about things as you go on. But yeah, good luck to you in the ARAM games! :} {{champion:163}}
LAFFEN (EUW)
: just wanted to share this meme about nasos and timo
Teh moar Canc*r is Poopy. {{champion:78}} {{champion:163}}
Hotarµ (NA)
: Pyke: Yes, he needs to be nerfed. A 560k mastery point main's perspective.
I think It's very true Pyke can't really build health and now essential those tools are. I really do like the attention to detail and I truly like your suggestions to make his kit weaker and without gutting the champion and completely nerf him altogether. I think what Riot has done tho is to make Pyke dependable only on one source (entirely lethality/some AD) and make his kit hyper anti-poke than I say that he had just become one of the most, if not the most boring champion in the game as it stands. I consider him one of my most hated, if not the 2nd-most hated champion (aside from {{champion:78}} which I will always hate and WILL always hate no matter what she is or what placement she is.) Yea I was hopefully sure that someone will talk about this and I really like to say I used to like the champion on release and he would be the most exciting champion, and then Riot changed him to the state he is in now and I absurdly hate him for his easiness to his entire kit and his sensibility to play and win most of the time because "hurr durr burst is good and fast and easy hurrdurr." So yea I do like the suggestion you're going for as a professional pyke player and I appreciate your effort to come and suggest on the boards. {{champion:163}}
: What skin lines would fit your main amazingly that you know Riot won't do?
I could think of 70 different skins for {{champion:163}} and none of them Riot would make because they don't know that she is a very awesome champion and no one can deny that.
TehNACHO (NA)
: Everybody wants to talk about strategy and skill expression in this game, but
True, I even see wave managements in ARAM too but in minor detail when everyone works together and pushing for the best wave. Sometimes I even set out for the best ults because the lane is pushed to their side of the base and I wreck havoc. I really like this thread because of the minor detail aspect of the game no one is pushing about. It's kinda hush-hush when people don't know about their proper forms of wave control and ARAM doesn't support those kind of things but I really think there's wave management there as well. {{champion:163}}
Rioter Comments
: You can give Taliyah AOE Q back without increasing WAVECLEAR much.
As merely conceptional as this sounds to you giving that Q the AOE back I can tell you it's not going to be very likely for its more surreal purposes and having that edge over something a little less extreme than you think it should be. {{champion:163}}
: Raise your voices pls
I kinda disagree with your statement because of the intentional design but the outside design doesn't look as appealing to me in the finest (with lux being the insane champion as she is in the background and still insane and why is she in the background instead of Ashe or Teemo?) {{champion:163}}
: Most overpowered champions of all time v2
And it makes me think of how Yasuo is Overpowered when clearly some champions are WAY more overpowered than him. Oh and WW's winrate was based on the jungle item Feral Flare if I remember correctly. I think the most broken champion in the modern time is {{champion:517}} and I think it's because of his great heal in his kit and that makes him way more broken than people would realize as an AP bruiser.
: So {{champion:86}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:240}} can all hit towers with their empowered auto or spell but you guys get mad when Fiora can now?
Don't forget {{champion:48}} too.
: "Eve isn't weak at all right now, but we're buffing her anyway" - Riot
Considering they NERFED TALIYAH BEFORE MIDSEASON 2 times! {{champion:163}}
: We knew how Kai'sa would turn out.
And did you forget about Corki? {{champion:42}} {{champion:163}}
: So riot games bans toxic people, But they dont ban trolls?
I think it's more of a line where toxic behavior is more objective I believe trolling is a more subjective thing that some people may disagree upon. There's really fun and good trolls who just want to play the game in a different way, and there are bad trolls who don't play the game seriously and feed and do horrible things and assist the enemy team. So I think Trolling isn't necessarily bad as a concept, the purpose is to annoy players and bodying them in game and not actually in the chat rooms. That's what I think trolling is all about.
: > [{quoted}](name=PurpleKingCrazy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uf3dwxsq,comment-id=00060003,timestamp=2019-09-09T22:34:20.596+0000) > > If you don't like those champions, you can LEAVE. That is unreasonable. Everyone had champs they like and don't like. I will play with champions I enjoy.
True, but then there's tolerance for that kind of champion. If I don't like Poppy, I can just RR that champion and don't want to ever come back to it, unless I ABSOLUTELY NEED TO. There's tolerance for certain champions that are badly designed and then there are good champions with essentially really well-designed kits that fit your style. But then again with a wide pool of champions there's certain tolerance for that kind of champion and if you don't likely play that champion or trying to learn that champion suggest a guide or just try the best build for that certain champ. I even try very creative builds on ARAM and they sometimes really work in a way and I really have the greatest time or they flop and end up losing the game in a salty rage. But that's my preference on the style of ARAM, if true randomness shines for the best players to make use of those champions (even poorly designed ones) then yea go nuts and have the best experience. All that Riot can ever do is maintain the game for as long as possible. I would say that Twisted Treeline isn't the best example of its maintenance or relevance of the certain game mode and now being thrown out of style this year by a large amount of players due to interest/other modes being more fun. I honestly think TFT is probably the worst game mode to every display with the theme of League of Legends even though it can be well-designed at times. I don't like the aspect of having Auto chess in league though it's a new genre it really steps away from the Traditonal League of Legends I used to love. Of course those are all my speculation and opinion on the matter of games modes being fun and creative. I don't just want Pyke smashing champions for gold for his team, or Veigar cages trapping champions and destroying them with ults. So yea those are also poorly designed champions (I believe) that are really destroying ARAM and having the high winrate, so yea the argument about poorly designed champions is invalid in a technical sense. {{champion:163}}
: No! Sorry but the only champs i dont own have awful fesigns or are unfun. I dont fancy getting stuck with one of them.
If you don't like those champions, you can LEAVE.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uf3dwxsq,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T20:26:28.504+0000) > > First timing a champ especially a hard one is a huge issue as it means you will fail and are useless to the team. Not to forget that first timing never was “part of the experience“ for anything but the free rotation or the beginners with no champs. People use the concept of randomness as foundation for this asinine idea, saying it was “meant“ to be truly random when ARAM never was truly random from the very start. Especially not after they added rerolls. Fact is that making all champs available doesn't make ARAM any better. It just switches out one arguably lesser problem (if ARAM accounts even are a problem) for another, bigger one while also spitting on the people that enjoy the mode as it is. And why? Because people like OP get salty when they see Lux too often and want to remold the mode to even the ground for them because they found it necessary to buy every champ. Sounds like a wish made out of spite instead of reason to me. But hey, I've never seen a post that started with “I just played a game where...“ that didn't belong in the RANT subforum.
So it's true, but still the essence of randomness isn't there when certain people dodge because they don't like the champ pool and it's a bigger problem when some people dodge because they're salty. It's not just built on randomness for a fact on your sake, but I disagree and there should either be bans in ARAM then or make all champs unlocked for it. and that's where I want to see change for it.
: Reminder: Unlock all champions for ARAM
I'm not gonna be the one sitting there and taking hits from veigar cages all day, getting ulted by jinx as she rummages through turrets and destroys the nexus whilst having Jhin and Lux shooting projectiles that I have to dodge plus an unforgiving tank that stands in the way whilst having to hit that certain aggro champ in much of line of having my team not fighting back against it. Of course it's bullshit and even I have to deal with it, and I hate that fact that people dodge just for some bot to have Malphite ults ready and then win the game single-handedly because they're ARAM only accounts. I love ARAM but yea this definitely needs a change (or BANS for sure, even though I entire disagree on Riot's decision to not have bans on ARAM altogether.) {{champion:163}}
: Star Guardian In Game Models and More!
RITO FORGOT STAR GUARDIAN TALIYAH!!! {{champion:163}} :(
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEg1uoom,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-05T17:14:36.033+0000) > > Wasn't even locked due to the post itself. It was locked because of the comments in the thread, which included a bunch of name calling, arguments, and a bunch of other shit that completely derailed the thread. Actually, the post itself originally contained bait, and the OP left it there long enough for people to respond to it. Then they edited it and reaped the delicious confusion this caused. It should've been deleted with a warning. It's too bad Boards doesn't have any facility to record edits of this sort.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEg1uoom,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-09-05T19:07:28.665+0000) > > Actually, the post itself originally contained bait, and the OP left it there long enough for people to respond to it. Then they edited it and reaped the delicious confusion this caused. It should've been deleted with a warning. It's too bad Boards doesn't have any facility to record edits of this sort. Bait is upon one's own decision to take it. But I would consider that something like going into a fight is nothing short of not being worth it. For the sake of fun, someone derailing the conversation into a political racist argument is another story of itself, as that person will promote hated on others for the agenda. I don't like division as much but I can agree to disagree.
Nubrac (NA)
: Nightblue Copyright Claims and Blocks 1 Mil View Video in Which He Gets Riot Friend to Ban Nubrac
If the shoe were in the other foot, if NightBlue3 were to come out and said the same thing Nubrac had said, I bet these people would be praising him for it instead of some people going "fuck you." :} Ofc NB3 also had his 2 week vacation on his account from Riot and it wouldn't matter of how he had done it. and if Nubrac were to come along the same thing, and didn't really like what NightBlue3 was doing, contacted Riot support, then NightBlue3 gets suspended from the game, then yes I would say I would see Nubrac get suspended too for that. This is an entirely new situation that may go out of control and then yuppies will just keep saying the same excuses and Riot shills that support NB3 will let him get away with it. Guess this is an example there may be no justice in the world. {{champion:163}}
: > [{quoted}](name=PurpleKingCrazy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T11:38:05.932+0000) > > So you support NightBlue eh? You just go ahead and throw your money at Nightblue3 supporting burning down his book for the cash. Of course you could, dude. > > Still censorship, doesn't benefit NightBlue though. > > {{champion:163}} I don't watch any of his trash. wtf?
> [{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=000d0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T11:40:23.853+0000) > > I don't watch any of his trash. wtf? Ok I was wrong but still I take it as granted. I still think this is a wrong thing for NightBlue3 to do as if he doesn't really care and really hates people seeing his embarrassing stuff. On the other hand, if he changes his mind instead of acting like an egotist and doing what he did, then this wouldn't be a problem. Mostly I would stem NightBlue3 is gatekeeping which is censorship and he doesn't want to admit his past mistakes and move on. So yea, you can't just let go of a case like this and so yea even though I don't support either streamer I still think Nubrac is right for calling it out. {{champion:163}}
: > [{quoted}](name=PurpleKingCrazy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-09-07T11:31:51.286+0000) > > Dude, Nightblue3 copyrighting a video of over 1 million views is censorship. Gatekeeping is also censorship too. And who cares about the amount of views? Then it WAS about all the money and traction.
> [{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T11:34:04.441+0000) > > And who cares about the amount of views? Then it WAS about all the money and traction. So you support NightBlue eh? You just go ahead and throw your money at Nightblue3 supporting burning down his book for the cash. Of course you could, dude. Still censorship, doesn't benefit NightBlue though. {{champion:163}}
: 1. Your strat made you drop from Diamond to masters and your Teemo winrate dropped to 47%. Nobody buys your fake narrative anymore. 2. You literally harassed him over time to time over the course of 2 months. If you let it go he would have not done it. This is literally net-stalking. 3. You even participated in a irl event and harassed people who obviously did not want to _even see your face._ 4. You only play Leona and Amumu because obviously your strat was fake. This is not censorship. Let it go for hells sake and get back to masters and prove your damn thing works.
> [{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-09-07T11:09:33.614+0000) > > 1. Your strat made you drop from Diamond to masters and your Teemo winrate dropped to 47%. Nobody buys your fake narrative anymore. > 2. You literally harassed him over time to time over the course of 2 months. If you let it go he would have not done it. This is literally net-stalking. > 3. You even participated in a irl event and harassed people who obviously did not want to _even see your face._ > 4. You only play Leona and Amumu because obviously your strat was fake. > > This is not censorship. Let it go for hells sake and get back to masters and prove your damn thing works. Dude, Nightblue3 copyrighting a video of over 1 million views is censorship. Gatekeeping is also censorship too.
Nubrac (NA)
: Nightblue Copyright Claims and Blocks 1 Mil View Video in Which He Gets Riot Friend to Ban Nubrac
I would actually agree if, even by a public figure, someone is promoting censorship, should be considered by calling it out. Of course you could call Nubrac wrong, Chickenwrap. But if you don't see the bias and censorship Nightblue is promoting the there's a bigger problem on the internet nowadays. Even if it was 2 months ago, even if it was 2 years ago, I still would rather support Nubrac for calling it out than Chickenwrap for telling someone you let it go because it was "old news." That's why I like free speech applied equally rather than being a jerk and tell everyone else to let go. Nightblue is burning his book right now, which is censorship, and if he doesn't want to admit it is very wrong to do so, then there's a bigger problem with Riot as a company demoting free speech as we speak. I did talk about it in a thread. Censorship is very wrong and doesn't benefit anybody, plain and simple. {{champion:163}}
Kat XD (NA)
: The real reason Twisted Treeline failed.
I wondered why Twisted Treeline existed. Was Riot in a bubble? {{champion:163}}
: [Survey] Toxic behavior in LoL survey
I would rather see other players get discouraged from playing league so that they come back feeling a lot better about themselves and so they are ready to play. I know it's kinda like a backwards system in times but the way it works sometimes is that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I am sometimes toxic and admittedly stupid as well but I did take the survey of what I do and sometimes I see toxic or sometimes I forget and have anxiety problems in Rank (and that's kinda why I never rank at all) and I get so scared I get fired up and be a toxic man but no one is with me and I get off the rails and stuff. But yea I really think that if Riot would implement a better system instead of falling into the trap of EA. I think there are plenty of options to go forward and look for great solutions. {{champion:163}}
: Who is that champion?
> [{quoted}](name=AquariusGine,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ruU9u4YO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-05T19:31:16.882+0000) > > Who is that champion? Mr. Ant, a new champion from league of legends along with 2,000,000,000 different characters to choose from. :}
: Having a rule that imposes a certain etiquette for discussion is not censorship. The thread was locked because the people in the comments couldn't keep the fun of the OP civil. It's not to say the OP was doing harm but the people who commented. It was fine until the **one** player had to come in and talk shit and cause trouble.
> [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEg1uoom,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-05T18:49:45.150+0000) > > Having a rule that imposes a certain etiquette for discussion is not censorship. > > The thread was locked because the people in the comments couldn't keep the fun of the OP civil. > It's not to say the OP was doing harm but the people who commented. It was fine until the **one** player had to come in and talk shit and cause trouble. Of course. Also I would fair judgment is that someone causing harm to others is not a form of free speech in any way. It's sorta like a misdirection and that one person is there to cause so much damage on a fun thread to other people and that's kinda like my reason for why we cannot have nice things. I say that one person had caused a lot more damage and said uncanny things and that's kind of drawing a thin line where the moderators had a way to come in and rule out the acceptance of others. I just want to actually expose that line of where it needs to be drawn and the reason I had come up with this thread in the first place. Where as the individual might complain a lot or even the company stepping in because that one person wanted to ruin the fun for other people. The OP didn't actually offend me in any way, and I kinda laughed at the post a lot. When I looked at the comments, it was a total mess cause by one divisive horrendously radical person, and that's what I wanted to say.
Xphineas (NA)
: Cory in the house was a better anime
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A7byg5Eu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-05T16:58:46.904+0000) > > Cory in the house was a better anime Steven Universe is not arguably Anime. {{champion:163}}
: > [{quoted}](name=PurpleKingCrazy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEg1uoom,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-05T17:49:44.701+0000) > > The laughing fish had come to respond on my boards. I really like what you're doing with the posting picture and I do appreciate it. > > I guess It's also kinda true if they have been to lax for the comments sections everyone may have run rampant and cause so much disruption on the board. But on the other side I like how people are discussing the issues ahead and like the perspective that some people don't see and that's why I want to bring up this discussion too. > > Can't be too authoritarian with the issue at hand but yea I do think that there's a thin line between getting over it and carrying the burden on all of us and what we're dealing with. The thing is, whether these issues should be discussed isn't really the question at hand. The question is: Is the league of legends forum (specifically the M&G section) the appropriate place to discuss this? And to that, I think the answer is quite clearly "No, this is not the place"
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEg1uoom,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T17:53:03.001+0000) > > The thing is, whether these issues should be discussed isn't really the question at hand. The question is: Is the league of legends forum (specifically the M&G section) the appropriate place to discuss this? And to that, I think the answer is quite clearly "No, this is not the place" I'm actually talking in General Discussion thread though, but yea it's truly a valid point and yea point taken.
: > [{quoted}](name=PurpleKingCrazy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEg1uoom,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-05T17:36:51.274+0000) > > I wanna use my free speech that I disagree with the moderator hiding the thread. Free speech means the government can't censor you. Since Riot is not a government, that is a completely and totally irrelevant point. You have no "free speech" on a privately owned forum.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEg1uoom,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T17:46:49.792+0000) > > Free speech means the government can't censor you. Since Riot is not a government, that is a completely and totally irrelevant point. You have no "free speech" on a privately owned forum. Yea, Riot isn't the government but I just don't wanna let these companies have too much power over the government and take away the rights of others as well, However my philosophy remains the same as always. Of course, it's true that I discuss on these boards to have a conclusion that yea I don't usually have free speech I still wanna know if I am doing the right thing. It doesn't matter where one comes from if they're using that speech and speak out. That's what I'd like to see.
: It was locked for the horrendous comment section. It had to be locked. Tbh If anything they mods may have been too lax here, and should have just removed the thread. We really don't need bullshit like that on the boards imo
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEg1uoom,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-05T17:44:46.929+0000) > > It was locked for the horrendous comment section. It had to be locked. Tbh If anything they mods may have been too lax here, and should have just removed the thread. We really don't need bullshit like that on the boards imo The laughing fish had come to respond on my boards. I really like what you're doing with the posting picture and I do appreciate it. I guess It's also kinda true if they have been to lax for the comments sections everyone may have run rampant and cause so much disruption on the board. But on the other side I like how people are discussing the issues ahead and like the perspective that some people don't see and that's why I want to bring up this discussion too. Can't be too authoritarian with the issue at hand but yea I do think that there's a thin line between getting over it and carrying the burden on all of us and what we're dealing with.
: Wasn't even locked due to the post itself. It was locked because of the comments in the thread, which included a bunch of name calling, arguments, and a bunch of other shit that completely derailed the thread.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEg1uoom,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-05T17:14:36.033+0000) > > Wasn't even locked due to the post itself. It was locked because of the comments in the thread, which included a bunch of name calling, arguments, and a bunch of other shit that completely derailed the thread. ok. I just don't think but I am willing to ask questions. Like I did on my post. I just don't wanna fall into political correctness and think stupid stuff. Maybe I am just a complete moron but that's kinda like my analogy of certain topics and I wanna use my free speech that I disagree with the moderator hiding the thread.
: The boards mods aren't Riot and they've shut down threads for less. Frankly though you should be glad the thread wasn't deleted outright, the Reddit would've deleted that for "Misleading title" before even looking at it. And honestly you should know the content you posted was definitely edgy and in a grey area.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEg1uoom,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-05T17:10:47.210+0000) > > The boards mods aren't Riot and they've shut down threads for less. Frankly though you should be glad the thread wasn't deleted outright, the Reddit would've deleted that for "Misleading title" before even looking at it. And honestly you should know the content you posted was definitely edgy and in a grey area. Yea. I gues it's true. I just wanted to come to forms of agreements/disagreements before posting this thread. Ijust wanna make sure it is right, as I sometimes don't even know.
: What?
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEg1uoom,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-05T16:54:51.138+0000) > > What? Yep.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEg1uoom,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-05T16:56:47.820+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Yep.
Rioter Comments
: Its unbelievable! Riot just announced An Enormous Change to SoloQ
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=wXcW0acP,comment-id=000000000001000100000003,timestamp=2019-09-05T02:40:21.857+0000) > > so this is what america came down to. > black guy with kfc bucket on his head = racist picture. > > rip humans. Present day is the continuation of its history. And history is not without outcomes and consequences. Whether you like it or not, we all must live with the history we have, instead of just pretending it never existed as if it would magically solve all problems born out of it.
Industrial disease - Dire Straits. {{champion:163}}
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=WarnercBbT,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=wXcW0acP,comment-id=0000000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:47:05.319+0000) > > I dont but ok Let's break down that image's elements 1. It depicts a black man as being substantially ugly in a very conventional standard, particularly the very ill-kept teeth. Most slanders directed at another people of whatever "out" group starts with depicting them as being ugly; it doesn't have to be on a ethnic and "racial" line, as seen in how in popular media we also demean subcultural groups such as gamers or those who watch anime by portraying them as ugly losers. 2. The KFC bucket hearkening back to the days where people in USA pretended black people like fried chicken and formed a stereotype around it to laugh at them with; never mind the fact they consumed fried chicken in large amounts because that was just about the best food they could get for being a god damn slave at the time. 3. Much like #1, the English-speaking sphere's slandering propaganda also often begin with portraying other people as speaking in broken English. This is usually done to frame the subject as less 'communicable' and thus reduce empathy of the audience towards them. But unlike #1, this is usually cast on a racial divide, that's why we whore to "sexy" Greek, Italian, Irish accents, who are now considered "white" (even if none of them were considered so prior to 40-60s), but laugh and demean any accent that is viewed as "non-white". 4. I am not sure if the image was distorted in post-production or was taken in a specific way with that in mind, the facial expression is structured to give the impression of being a monkey or sort. I'm sure you don't need me to elaborate on this. ....... EDIT: Oh well, you've deleted the comment while I was still writing this reply.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=wXcW0acP,comment-id=00000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:59:02.662+0000) > > Let's break down that image's elements > > 1. It depicts a black man as being substantially ugly in a very conventional standard, particularly the very ill-kept teeth. Most slanders directed at another people of whatever "out" group starts with depicting them as being ugly; it doesn't have to be on a ethnic and "racial" line, as seen in how in popular media we also demean subcultural groups such as gamers or those who watch anime by portraying them as ugly losers. If by "KFC guy" doesn't mean that it has a significance in the discussion. The image shown on the OP's post is just Obama holding the phone, making us look like fools in the matter. You're projecting a racist narrative on to us as if we are offended by the dude. > 2. The KFC bucket hearkening back to the days where people in USA pretended black people like fried chicken and formed a stereotype around it to laugh at them with; never mind the fact they consumed fried chicken in large amounts because that was just about the best food they could get for being a god damn slave at the time. So, people in culture have a difference of opinion, and this is not the past anymore and I'm kinda shocked that you follow someone else narrative for your opinion. Thanks. > 3. Much like #1, the English-speaking sphere's slandering propaganda also often begin with portraying other people as speaking in broken English. This is usually done to frame the subject as less 'communicable' and thus reduce empathy of the audience towards them. But unlike #1, this is usually cast on a racial divide, that's why we whore to "sexy" Greek, Italian, Irish accents, who are now considered "white" (even if none of them were considered so prior to 40-60s), but laugh and demean any accent that is viewed as "non-white". You follow a mainstream, racist narrative. Simple. But you are kinda very entitled on your opinion I'm not gonna convince you otherwise. You just don't understand how to have fun and have a very controversial opinion on the subject. You may think it's not wrong, but most people in league actually do. I'm only purple and king and crazy, not black or white or green or blue. > 4. I am not sure if the image was distorted in post-production or was taken in a specific way with that in mind, the facial expression is structured to give the impression of being a monkey or sort. I'm sure you don't need me to elaborate on this. But then again, why project on the discussion when I see most people not agreeing to your narrative? This seems to be what I think why Social Justice needs to be reformed in the matter. No one really cares about what you think and no one will really change minds thanks to your interpretation. {{champion:163}}
: So they are buffing Riven
lol if anything they should buff Taliyah for worlds and make Taliyah competitive but Rito won't let that happen because they have a bias. And prob soon they will even delete the champion because they are biased. lol {{champion:163}}
Rioter Comments
Show more

PurpleKingCrazy

Level 227 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion