CLG ear (NA)
: because if you get baron there's a 75% chance u win the game
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ynAwp0gi,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-30T02:11:01.365+0000) > > because if you get baron there's a 75% chance u win the game yes, but only if used properly, which rushing isnt usually the optimal option. its only good when waves are near you, all ally are full hp and mana and everyone already recalled to buy items right before doing said baron. but baron is almost always done after a pick or winning a fight, so you almost always have gold to spend and ults on cd+maybe a few low allies and might not have a good wave comming toward enemy turret. hence the recall, but you can also do 1 or 2 jg camp to get gold to finish items if needed since at this point camp die under 3 sec and we are all recalling anyway
: Place to see how many Pentakills you have?
at the end of every year (since 2 or 3 years ago i think) riot give you a recap of your full year giving you all your first blood kill double kill tripple kill quadrabananas kill penta kill baron slain winrate champion played games played and many more
: Items falling off in combat
: Items falling off in combat
are you sure its not the enemy using dissarm? (armor+mr)
: Trying to climb ranked need tips currently bronze 2
you can try to abuse op champs to gain 1 or 2 ranks, but it wont help you actually improve to reach whatever rank you have in mind. here is a video that will probably lead you toward the right path https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoHiSxZUqFA
: Factual number 1 change riot needs to make for TFT
i think they trying to make tft as league-like as possible, so we need the afk and the smurfs (love seeing champs 1v5)
Ornn (OCE)
: I would have got gold 4-3 out of my 1st ever placements my 1st year playing ranked ( because back then mmr sites we're accurate) and most of the players I vs we're mid gold in placements. With the new changes because of shit teams and 7 losses I got placed in bronze 3 and gave up instantly. Off topic ARAM is a good game mode to learn dodge skills
> [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQ4t7fAk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-08T05:32:37.578+0000) > > I would have got gold 4-3 out of my 1st ever placements my 1st year playing ranked ( because back then mmr sites we're accurate) and most of the players I vs we're mid gold in placements. With the new changes because of shit teams and 7 losses I got placed in bronze 3 and gave up instantly. Off topic ARAM is a good game mode to learn dodge skills in what year did you do your placement. btw, dont relly on op.gg, super innacurate and unreliable (good if you used something else :))
Rioter Comments
: So then what was your team doing? Lolligagging around while you were busy getting shredded by tank shredders?
> [{quoted}](name=The entire team,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e0LdPFUR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T16:59:50.846+0000) > > So then what was your team doing? Lolligagging around while you were busy getting shredded by tank shredders? im sorry but, still not a good point. 2 champs killed him, means 3 other champs were free to do whatever they wanted. 3v4, if the 4 dont have tank shreading, they wont kill them before he died. a full tank died under 5 seconds. fiora probably proked her ult thus having the enemy team be healed up. team couldnt match the tank shreading because the tank shreading is an issue in the first place
: Why even bother buying defensive items at this point?
even if he made a mistake, from a game design perspective %max healt true damage should have never existed there is 1 flaw in his whole thing, but his point still stands true
: Because you're human....... I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. XD
> [{quoted}](name=III DRU III ,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=QWuYy98m,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T17:56:30.894+0000) > > Because you're human....... I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. > > XD well aware <3
: if you saying some bullshitt, at least make it less obvious pls. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=QuadraBananas,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=9w6tPWtX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-28T20:45:00.758+0000) > > if you saying some bullshitt, at least make it less obvious pls. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} imma make it more clear for everyone since it seems it need to be explained fountainAFK's point 1. I have seen a lot less mechanical mistakes than what is common in NA during the LCS and it's clear NA came prepared. - they fucked up so bad that they made mistake that even I wouldnt make... and im just gold 2. NA can't compete internationally playing like they do. People did not agree that much and argued against me - if you watch both TL-IG AND TL-G2 (just 1 example), you would notice that the main issue is that they are sometimes playing well, sometimes forget to put in their brain before match. there is a lack of consistency in the quality of their games. they indeed are behind, but at their best they are just as good, while at their worst they are vietnam lvl, just need to stop going so low from time to time. 3. in general most NA challengers would be skilled close to diamond or masters on EU or LPL - uhm, nope... people are memeing about it, but a NA pro player is a EU challenger, just not top of EU challenger. the regional difference isnt as insane as what memeing people make it sounds like. 4.I'm no expert but I sort of have an eye for bad play as I have laned against multiple pro players from EU myself (top 100 and even top 10 players on the server, some of these I know for sure are on a PRO teams) -YoU fOrGoT To UsE yOuR cHaLlEnGoUr AcCoUnT tO pOsT tHiS!!! i doubt you are a master or even challenger player, sorry. especially after you said NA did less mistakes than usual... 5.NA has played well this tournament for their skill level, EU has not -NA has played so horribly my eyes hurt, EU indeed played very casually tho. 6. long text about 0 motivation from player -that one is true for most NA players unfortunately.
SS Pappino (EUNE)
: EU > NA
> [{quoted}](name=SS Pappino,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=9w6tPWtX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T10:10:06.415+0000) > > EU > NA yes, eu>na indeed
: 2015 Cloud 9 faced Fnatic, Invictus Gaming and AHQ in groups.
> [{quoted}](name=III DRU III ,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=QWuYy98m,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-29T05:02:29.341+0000) > > 2015 Cloud 9 faced Fnatic, Invictus Gaming and AHQ in groups. thx for correction, idk how i made that mistake xD
: Here is why NA PRO teams struggle against EU teams despite playing better than usual
if you saying some bullshitt, at least make it less obvious pls. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: That G2 lost seemed kind of staged
or TL was paid off vs G2 during msi finals, they played good (not ig bad) during semifinals, then play worse than 100T vs G2. team always suck when you start believing in them ;-;
Madjack01 (EUW)
: As a new player, what are your biggest gripes with the game?
: They played absolutely terribly. Remember all the C9 fanboi's that posted we should have sent them to MSI? UMMMMMM. No. Liquid was playing well until Jensen's brain fart. Then the whole team decided to have a brain fart. Although given all the interviews, I think the fans put more importance on this than the players. Would C9 have played so badly if it mattered? Would LQ have those brain farts if they cared? I guess we'll see come worlds.
> [{quoted}](name=BigBellBrute,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=yMIBxelN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T21:25:30.599+0000) > > They played absolutely terribly. Remember all the C9 fanboi's that posted we should have sent them to MSI? > > UMMMMMM. No. > > Liquid was playing well until Jensen's brain fart. Then the whole team decided to have a brain fart. > > Although given all the interviews, I think the fans put more importance on this than the players. Would C9 have played so badly if it mattered? > Would LQ have those brain farts if they cared? I guess we'll see come worlds. my question is, ok people have brain fart... but why and how brainfart at that lvl. if they went to msi with the lvl they played vs G2, they would have lost before making it in top 6 (the actual msi) they would have lost vs vega squadron 3-0
: I'm glad NA sucks and here's why
every year NA first team sucked, but coul always rely on c9 to reach or go beyond expectation they always ended up in really shitt group to be in yet still somehow reach a level that is quite incredible C9 is average top 8 in the world (once below, once above(top 4)) {their story at worlds below the big line} they were the only reason NA was called a "major region" but now... they played so badly vs G2 that im considerring giving up on NA entirely its not that "G2 made C9 make mistakes" its just that C9 played like degenerate. the mistakes they did was at the lvl that a bad team in a minor region would make only one way to explain what they did first match of rift rivals... https://youtu.be/1Y3FzVQi-R8?t=34 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2013 (cant find much about it tho) C9 lose 2-1 fnc in quarterfinals top 8 teams in world 2014 in group with alliance, kaboom and najin white shield (korean team for those who dont know) C9 make it out of group second place (lost tiebreaker) lost quarterfinals vs samsung blue 3-1 top 8 best team in world 2015 in group with FNC, ahq and invictus gaming C9 lose tiebreaker and doesnt make it (3rd place) not in quarter but beat chinese third place (dont forget china>NA) 2016 in group with SKT, flash wolves and i-may (chinese team) win tiebreaker and makes it to quarterfinals right behind skt C9 lose to samsung galaxy 3-0 top 8 in world 2017 C9 in play-in first place C9 in groups with SKT, edward gaming and ahq beat edg and ahq in 3 way tie to go second place in quarter lose quarterfinals 3-2 vs WE who is the only team that took a game off SSG (who beat skt 3-0 that year) they in top 8 again 2018 C9 10th place in summer split makes it all the way to finals beat rivals tsm 3-0 to go to worlds barely makes it out of play-in in group with vitality,GenG(defending world champs) and RNG(expected best team in world) korean didnt turn out good surprisingly enaugh C9 lose tie-breaker vs RNG and goes to quarter 2d place C9 beat afreeca freecs 3-0 "first time NA in quarterfinals in 7 years" my ass tsm made it to quarter in season 1, when there was no korean team... IN THE LOSER'S BRACKET (basically where you go when you lose a best of 5 (now you are just out)) C9 did biggest chievement NA ever did, you cant compare this to what tsm reached C9 lose to fnc 3-0 C9 in top 4 at worlds.
: Does TFT feel shitty to play with friends or is it just me?
Rioter Comments
Gliave (OCE)
: Is RNG just shit or am I just that bad
you wont win that oftenly if you set up your mind on a certain playstyle as far as i know, the most effective strategy is in the circle pick best item rather than best champion at the start, and then make a comp based on either what you randomly got or what works with the item you took. dont rely on rng, you must play around it
klin537 (NA)
: wtf is this?
no, its just something that i see almost all games, i think they just started adding it and its normal
: This game mode needs inovation if its going to be around
i think giving aproximative tactical instruction to your army would be really ducking awesome, i want it now <3 {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: GGS has become the team where all the bad Pro join together to Prove themselves
: PSA for all waiting in the pbe queue
how slowly? +10 people per day? or more like +1 000 person per hour? nobody know what "slowly" means for such a large scale thing
: What the fuck is a "dingus"?
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vErzLsu8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T11:29:48.573+0000) > > What the fuck is a "dingus"? dingus another word for a spaz. NOTE: a dingus is NOT a stupid person, because a dingus is someone who can make you laugh by doing stupid THINGS, but they are not stupid people. a stupid person is an idiot. idiot and dingus are different. its like idiot, but not even funny kind of idiot ------------------------------------------------------------------- i googled what it was just to answer your question, but i've been using it like the word idiot so i think i did well :D i use dingus to say idiot but on a lighter tone, nobody can really get tilted if they insult people saying dingus
AR URF (NA)
: Are you this kind of league player?
other player that are anoying like that is the one that pick vlad and decide to ff 5 min in (sometimes literally 5) if you think all that matters is early game, dont pick a late game champ you dingus
: > [{quoted}](name=QuadraBananas,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w049nx5A,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-06-14T05:41:08.630+0000) > > i thought about him but... i dont think azir and his army of UNDEAD will be quite efficient vs mord They are not undead. They are sand shaped like soldiers (soldiers that are now dead but the sand soldiers aren't the same as the now dead ones)
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w049nx5A,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T05:49:55.714+0000) > > They are not undead. They are sand shaped like soldiers (soldiers that are now dead but the sand soldiers aren't the same as the now dead ones) ohhhhhhhh, good to know, ya he stand a chance against mord
: > [{quoted}](name=QuadraBananas,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w049nx5A,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-12T02:04:43.082+0000) > > low odds but might still stand a chance: > {{champion:266}} darkin, so ascended lvl of strenght at least > {{champion:127}} power from a watcher or something i think > {{champion:75}} ascended being > {{champion:58}} same as susan > {{champion:101}} op ascended > {{champion:142}} i think ascended or something > > probably stronger: > {{champion:34}} a god > {{champion:516}} a god > {{champion:106}} a god > {{champion:432}} a celestial being (above a god) but he aint a fighter so idk > > stronger than mord for sure: > {{champion:136}} he launch galaxies at people > not a champion but, the watchers (only exist in lore) kinda strongest being in league > {{champion:17}} mord fuked if he face him 1v1, he is the only reason the watchers dont dare invade runatera No mention of my boy bird man I see {{champion:268}}
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w049nx5A,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-06-12T14:03:58.879+0000) > > No mention of my boy bird man I see {{champion:268}} i thought about him but... i dont think azir and his army of UNDEAD will be quite efficient vs mord
: So Mordekaiser Could BeThe Strongest Being?
low odds but might still stand a chance: {{champion:266}} darkin, so ascended lvl of strenght at least {{champion:127}} power from a watcher or something i think {{champion:75}} ascended being {{champion:58}} same as susan {{champion:101}} op ascended {{champion:142}} i think ascended or something probably stronger: {{champion:34}} a god {{champion:516}} a god {{champion:106}} a god {{champion:432}} a celestial being (above a god) but he aint a fighter so idk stronger than mord for sure: {{champion:136}} he launch galaxies at people not a champion but, the watchers (only exist in lore) kinda strongest being in league {{champion:17}} mord fuked if he face him 1v1, he is the only reason the watchers dont dare invade runatera
Akrid415 (NA)
: Why aren't AFK's IMMEDIATELY punished?
i think that people who afk maliciously should get punished. if they dont wanna play, they wont play
: Frankly I think we should focus more on punishing victims of AFK less. Yes, I can hear people cry abuse but let's face it, nobody really wants to lose. I know nobody cares about this but in Splatoon 2's "competitive" modes, if a player disconnects/AFKs early in the match, the other players don't lose any rank points if they lose (which they usually do, perhaps even more than in League). The winners still get normal credit. League should do the same thing, where if someone disconnects within the first 5 minutes, even if there's been kills, the team with the DC'd player isn't penalized. This is different from the remake feature, which has stricter limitations and the other team doesn't get a win and the game is ended immediately. Under my proposal the game continues as normal and the AFK'd team still has to play the match, but at no risk to them. Either that or at least loosen the limitations on remake.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahngarthor,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E9h9bztH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-12T01:36:52.485+0000) > t get a win and the game is ended immediately. Under my proposal the game continues as normal and the AFK'd team still has to play the match, but at no risk to them. > > Either that or at least loosen the limitations on remake. i think that wouldnt work since people say "dont waste my time, ff" even in 5v5. so no way most people will enjoy 4v5, unless they actually win it
: Fair Matches or Faster Queue Times?
i think most people prefer fairer game, but the reason why they give more priority to faster queue time is high elo. if we made it more fair and longer queue time, diamond would have to wait 1 hour per game just to have someone decline match and wait another 30 min. i think, we should have more fair for lower elo and faster for higher elo. im sure riot could make it happen
: why is rank dissabled during patch update but not normal games
1: there is rn for mordekaiser rework release (i think that's what it is rn) (not that it matters, just thought you wanted to know) 2: its just a general question, since rank is always down during a few hours from time to time because of patches
Rioter Comments
: Petition To stop the Sylas rework
the only issue is healing on his W take away his healing and most people wont complain (i think)
: so i can easily win a full bronze team but can't get out of iron ? that makes sense
ChiI3 (NA)
: Houses Be Like
i think council is the one with least player by far but are the ones that help a team most. like, if a team has 5 good player, they are way weaker that a team with 4 good player, 1 ok player, but team got HUGE teamwork and decision making because of the shotcaller. kinda like early C9 (tho hai still good player)
: Ok Riot be honest DID you recently screw around with the matchmaking without telling us again?
that whole shitt went from 0 to 100 real fast {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: How much CS by fucking 40 mins?
for 40 min, 350 at least, should be 380-400
: Battle Academia Skins - Offensive - Hurtful - Remove them
MakJuice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=QuadraBananas,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=fA699q6i,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-05-19T15:52:04.667+0000) > > the mistake doublift did were mistake i would only do on my really bad days... AND IM ONLY GOLD. > look TL vs G2 game 3 at 9:50 into the game > > double lift 0/2/0 after feeding 2 games in row with jungler and support at his turret, no heal and no flash, he walk in range of the rakan when mikyx got flash AND ult.... > only reason doublelift didnt die was probably g2 not wanting to commit thinkking it was bait but doublelift was just doomed I don't understand your point..... It WAS BAIT, this must be why you are gold tbh.... They had 3v2 advantage, xmithie was sitting near tower waiting for them to engage... Nothing looks more delicious than a caught out ADC which is what D-lift was trying to exploit..... I am not sure how you think him walking up csing and baiting is a bad thing
> [{quoted}](name=MakJuice,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=fA699q6i,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-05-19T16:02:12.632+0000) > > I don't understand your point..... It WAS BAIT, this must be why you are gold tbh.... They had 3v2 advantage, xmithie was sitting near tower waiting for them to engage... > > Nothing looks more delicious than a caught out ADC which is what D-lift was trying to exploit..... I am not sure how you think him walking up csing and baiting is a bad thing corejj and xmithy were too far to join in if rakan flash ulted, and he woulda been popped before they could have joined not because the intention was a bait that it was gonna go well. i could go in and walk into enemy base 1v5 and expect my team to help and we get them all, but ill just end up dying if you are at more than halfway trough the lane, in front of enemy alone and die under 1 second, there is no way team can save you, especially if you dont have flash or mobility. -------------------------------------------------- tl;dr i know the DL's intention was to bait, but what he actually did was just suicide with ally really far away. G2 would have most definitly killed him if they knew exactly where xmithy and corejj were
: I am A Very Proud NA Fan
TL could have won but doublelift saw G2 trade 3 turrets and 1 inib for 1 turret but still win bo5 and then decided to do the same but 3 times over. i dont trust in NA teams exept C9, they are the only one that never dissapoint me
: Thank you G2 for putting Doublelift right where he deserves.
the mistake doublift did were mistake i would only do on my really bad days... AND IM ONLY GOLD. look TL vs G2 game 3 at 9:50 into the game double lift 0/2/0 after feeding 2 games in row with jungler and support at his turret, no heal and no flash, he walk in range of the rakan when mikyx got flash AND ult.... only reason doublelift didnt die was probably g2 not wanting to commit thinkking it was bait but doublelift was just doomed
: i think NA might be the best region right now
i think considering the belt change side after a lost in any best of 1 is really weird... but ok
: Yknow this just dawned on me here. IG were also the holder of the Unofficial World Title until their loss vs SKT....welp!
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=VXqtowGi,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-05-18T01:28:34.572+0000) > > Yknow this just dawned on me here. IG were also the holder of the Unofficial World Title until their loss vs SKT....welp! what?
: I'm right, again. Suck it, haters!
W be changed to an auto attack? am i reading this wrong? is wu getting a rework?
: > [{quoted}](name=QuadraBananas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ApAfU5M4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-17T20:22:52.714+0000) > > was thinking you were gonna show the kitty get healed did i subvert your expectations?
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ApAfU5M4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T20:31:00.572+0000) > > did i subvert your expectations? i... i dont know
: Change My Mind
summon aery give shield more than once every decade
Show more

QuadraBananas

Level 246 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion