Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why does every character look like waifu bait?
> [{quoted}](name=Trolosaurus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=NBJINJdY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-01-15T22:41:06.266+0000) > > Why does every character look like waifu bait? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6fvLwL-OI
: That's why I like physics, it's basically just applied math.
> [{quoted}](name=vfactor95,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Wr1AP3Eb,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-01-14T03:13:08.352+0000) > > applied math. Triggered. http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/1472742903-20160901.png http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/1464966334-20160603.png SMBC is beautiful.
Gehco (NA)
: If Trump was president, Hussein would be alive, that means no ISIS in Iraq or elsewhere in the world. Terrorism is disgusting and if it takes a dictator to keep it at bay, so be it!
> [{quoted}](name=MrHatStick,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1ejb3Ibv,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-01-11T03:03:55.260+0000) > > If Trump was president, Hussein would be alive, that means no ISIS in Iraq or elsewhere in the world. Terrorism is disgusting and if it takes a dictator to keep it at bay, so be it! There was a video of Trump saying Hussein should be killed by the US (back when Hussein was still alive).
Rioter Comments
La Spork (NA)
: Liberals vs. Conservatives.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/996/499/8e0.jpg
: Phrases you'd hear in ARAM but not on SR
"Please let me play the support."
: Riot assign your new champion team to work on old champions.
ChampUp does not deal with balance. The existence of "Dumpster picks" and Camille having a 70% ban rate has absolutely nothing to do with reworking champions. Champion reworks are there to fix problems that cannot be fixed by simply changing numbers on a champion's kit.
: Just played a ranked game vs Gbay99
Rioter Comments
Gehco (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zerana,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=NzLLJKft,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2017-01-02T21:41:16.641+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIs5B2U7US0 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAodRUPN7lE > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI5_idvxm18 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdzsMEHUBrQ > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvUibFUJFKM > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyYGLoo3bj0 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15KhdeIc0EI > > Enjoy the history, this guy here was right, it was the catholic church and a whole bunch of retarded politicians. Didn't Christians lose the Crusades?
> [{quoted}](name=MrHatStick,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=NzLLJKft,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2017-01-04T09:56:39.405+0000) > > Didn't Christians lose the Crusades? That depends which crusade you're talking about. In The First Crusade, the Christians achieved their goal of capturing Jerusalem. In The Fourth Crusade, the crusade never made it past fighting other Christians.
: Hate towards Christianity shouldn't be tolerated
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIgqj1dMX8uM6WsWUOQ6zsNu87ybE9jdaK5go6JVgdmiD-232h2w
Rioter Comments
: dear everyone who likes autofill
Washëd (NA)
: My programming teacher would call this Lazy coder syndrome (LCS). Where you patch and remove instead of fix, I am starting to understand what he meant.
> [{quoted}](name=EzIsReel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ARHtuAA0,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2016-12-18T00:38:49.798+0000) > > My programming teacher would call this Lazy coder syndrome (LCS). Where you patch and remove instead of fix, I am starting to understand what he meant. I don't think this is an issue of lazy coding. Implementing health scaling onto the shield would probably take about 5 minutes. It would've taken **less** effort to quietly patch in a fix and mention it in the next patch notes than going around Reddit and discussing this change.
Huebone (NA)
: I think Olaf'd is outdated. Azir'd is better now, let it be known, that Azir'd is the new term... to me at least.
> [{quoted}](name=Huebone,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ARHtuAA0,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-12-17T08:30:24.755+0000) > > I think Olaf'd is outdated. Azir'd is better now, let it be known, that Azir'd is the new term... to me at least. Olaf had a 39%-38% win rate. Azir currently has 42.6%. Azir is also one of the highest skillcap champions in the game, so you would expect Azir's win rate to be on the lower end of the spectrum even if he was balanced. I'm not saying Azir isn't bad, but he's definitely not Olaf'd.
: Search *Your_Name* the HedgeHog and post the results
Alright, so mine is a pretty simple image but the post that goes along with it is fantastic: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/sonicsociety/images/1/1a/Jonathan_The_Hedgehog.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20120630023130 http://sonicsociety.wikia.com/wiki/Jonathan_The_Hedgehog Highlights inclue: >Nicknames: The Ultimate Lifeform Cause super just isn't enough. >Jonathan Has Combined Powers Of Sonic, Shadow, Silver And Himself Is A Well-Rounded Hedgehog "Has the power of literally everybody important." >Dislikes: Being Interrupted, Has No Patience, Hates Anyone Who Thinks They're Better Than Him But They Are Not Yup, this is exactly what I expected.
CLG ear (NA)
: i get a bunch of facebook results - everyone
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=04QRXV5g,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-13T08:16:57.615+0000) > > i get a bunch of facebook results > > - everyone I meant the images, additional stuff optional.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Nothing is easy to play on a Theremin.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=38nOBxlE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-12T05:35:32.915+0000) > > Nothing is easy to play on a Theremin. It's tough but the people who say it's near impossible are exaggerating imo. That said, it's probably not an instrument you want to be using to play a 300 BPM melody.
ZaDahaka11 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Josh de Tonreau,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=QqIeU8q3,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-12-12T10:23:48.685+0000) > > much needed unless you consider Lulu both of them arn't old, they look young, just because they are supposed to be old in the lore, doesn't mean it feels like you're playing with an older lady. if you want the oldest female champion that has a human body, then look at Kayle
> [{quoted}](name=ZaDahaka11,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=QqIeU8q3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-12T10:29:51.847+0000) > > both of them arn't old, they look young, just because they are supposed to be old in the lore, doesn't mean it feels like you're playing with an older lady. if you want the oldest female champion that has a human body, then look at Kayle Camille looks way older than Kayle. If your argument is "well Camille is a cyborg" then I'd like to remind you that Kayle is an angel.
: ARAM no longer refunding rerolls if someone dodges
IIRC this was a post on the front page of either the boards or reddit and the top comment said that you get the rerolls back after playing a game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: In the few anime I've seen, I watch them dubbed. I really don't get the subbed-only people, especially if they don't speak any Japanese.
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FlAYKXb7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-11T00:18:39.423+0000) > > In the few anime I've seen, I watch them dubbed. I really don't get the subbed-only people, especially if they don't speak any Japanese. If it helps, Japanese voice actors tend to be more technically proficient. It's much more competitive and studios are likely to invest in well-known voice actors. In the west, English voice acting isn't nearly as competitive and companies aren't paying more for great voice actors as opposed to decent ones. The difference is really noticeable when you have some characters that speak in a weird way or when the English VAs are obviously way less experienced than the Japanese VAs. If you want a good example of the latter, check out RWBY. The English voice actors were quite new but the Japanese voice actors were experienced and had large portfolios.
: yesterday was flag burning, today is science and global warming?
TIL global warming is still being debated. ???
: That's poorly formatted I can't understand shit.
> [{quoted}](name=The Soulforged,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=pRTdGjd5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-02T01:23:04.068+0000) > > That's poorly formatted > I can't understand shit. No comments, no indents, terrible variable naming and use of spacing. 0/10
: If they can't accurately predict what the weather will be in a month why should I believe they can predict how the global climate will change in 20 years, let alone how much mankind actually effects it.
> [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1A8tfzgT,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-12-02T00:36:40.268+0000) > > If they can't accurately predict what the weather will be in a month why should I believe they can predict how the global climate will change in 20 years, let alone how much mankind actually effects it. "If you can't predict the velocity of every atom in a car, how do you know that a if a car hits me at 200 km/h I'll get hurt?" Weather is [chaotic](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory), it's extremely hard to predict even if you can account for 90% of the variables. When we look at long-term climate, the short term chaotic variables that make up day-to-day weather cancel out and we can focus on the more predictable long-term variables. Weather tries to make an extremely specific prediction (this temperature with this weather at this time) while climate is about making a much less specific prediction (the AVERAGE temperature of the planet will increase). By losing specificity, we get more accuracy, even over long periods.
: > [{quoted}](name=Careful Ima Trap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1A8tfzgT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-12-01T22:31:04.670+0000) > > I'm so glad we care about the opinions of knuckle dragging idiots like the OP meanwhile 97% of the most brilliant minds on the planet all agree Climate Change is real. Amusingly the remaining & opposing 3% are on the Oil companies payroll, but I'm sure there's no conflicts of interest or anything. Amusingly, scientists can easily be bought, but only the ones you disagree with.
> [{quoted}](name=Summoners Drift,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1A8tfzgT,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-12-01T22:33:22.061+0000) > > Amusingly, scientists can easily be bought, but only the ones you disagree with. So can anyone, what's your point? We shouldn't trust anyone? We should stop trusting science? >97% of the world's scientists contrive an environmental crisis, but are exposed by a plucky band of billionaires & oil companies. [Source](https://twitter.com/scottwesterfeld/status/446805144781348865?lang=en)
: Camille's lore is pretty awesome
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vYyNdQsh,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-30T15:34:00.981+0000) > > I mean, you have to walk further than two blocks to find a church so it's really difficult. I was more implying going around the nation, acting as a missionary. Not the location of churches, which Christians don't *exactly* need.
> [{quoted}](name=AntiSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vYyNdQsh,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-01T03:42:22.086+0000) > > I was more implying going around the nation, acting as a missionary. Not the location of churches, which Christians don't *exactly* need. I'm pretty sure a vast majority of Canadians are Christian, it's just that Canadian Christians aren't nearly as religious as American Christians. If you were to go around the nation trying to convert people you probably wouldn't have much success since most would say "I already am Christian." If you tried to go around promoting some stronger views like making abortion or gay marriage illegal you'd have strong pushback, even in realatively conservative provinces like Alberta.
: That's not even real Pastafarianism you dumbass
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=K48o2bYH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-30T02:59:02.055+0000) > > That's not even real Pastafarianism you dumbass I guess this is some sort of secular Pastafarianism.
Rioter Comments
: Donald Trump is trolling the left and showing how hypocritical they are. Hillary Clinton proposed the [Flag Protection Act in 2005](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005), and the left had no problem with it then. Fidel Castro would jail people for burning the Cuban flag, and there's been quite a lot of sympathy and mourning for Castro among the left.
> [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RAhzqqEX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-11-29T19:42:13.217+0000) > > Donald Trump is trolling the left and showing how hypocritical they are. > > Hillary Clinton proposed the [Flag Protection Act in 2005](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005), and the left had no problem with it then. > > Fidel Castro would jail people for burning the Cuban flag, and there's been quite a lot of sympathy and mourning for Castro among the left. So what you're saying is >Some people on the left supported this idea. >Therefore, everyone on the left must support this idea. >If they say that they don't they're hypocrites. and >Some people on the left are communists. >Therefore, all people on the left are communists and agree with every single idea ever said by a communist >If they say that they don't then they're hypocrites. Seems legit.
: ##IsMyPresident
> [{quoted}](name=Abyss VVatcher,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8aJQlJEl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-17T04:05:12.840+0000) > > ##IsMyPresident You need a backslash before the hashtag. \\\#IsMyPresident
NotSid (NA)
: Trump is NOT my president
\#NotMyPrimeMinister
: What anti-Trump people are sounding like right now
Are we just going to ignore that he made campaign promises? Is it unreasonable to complain about those?
Odenmaru (NA)
: Good.
> [{quoted}](name=Odenmaru,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3QJ3bQRv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-10T09:20:55.922+0000) > > Good.
: > [{quoted}](name=Quantum Weeb,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IAPJ1YP1,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-11-09T22:44:58.140+0000) > > [No he didn't](http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters). > > He won the electoral vote, but he lost the popular vote. OP is pointing out the irony in someone who complained about the EC winning because of the EC. he slaughtered the electoral vote however, it is not our duty to decide that hillary should be president because everyone voting for her crowds into california and votes extremely late. if Democrats cared about who was president they wouldn't all live in 5 states and wonder why the rest of the nation goes to republicans
> [{quoted}](name=IPlayTwitchUDie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IAPJ1YP1,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2016-11-09T22:52:11.419+0000) > > he slaughtered the electoral vote however, it is not our duty to decide that hillary should be president because everyone voting for her crowds into california and votes extremely late. I'm not saying that Hilary should be president. The rules were decided ahead of time, everyone in the election agreed to the EC. I'm saying that the EC should be abolished for future elections. > if Democrats cared about who was president they wouldn't all live in 5 states and wonder why the rest of the nation goes to republicans Are you seriously imply people should move to a different state just to swing elections? Urban voters tend to lean left, it is pretty much guaranteed that voting by states will favor the right, by giving more weight to their voters.
: > [{quoted}](name=Quantum Weeb,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IAPJ1YP1,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2016-11-09T22:42:16.505+0000) > > You say this as if it's ludicrous to believe that if a lot of people live in one part of the country then they should get a large say. The democrats did not have a 3 million advantage, though. I don't believe in the electoral college either, but just because Trump didn't win the popular vote doesn't mean he wouldn't have had he been playing to the popular vote. He was not, however, playing to the popular vote. He was playing to the electoral vote, the vote that mattered.
> [{quoted}](name=KazaLyn Shao,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IAPJ1YP1,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2016-11-09T22:44:11.652+0000) > > The democrats did not have a 3 million advantage, though. I don't believe in the electoral college either, but just because Trump didn't win the popular vote doesn't mean he wouldn't have had he been playing to the popular vote. He was not, however, playing to the popular vote. He was playing to the electoral vote, the vote that mattered. He might have, I'm not saying that he wouldn't have won. I'm simply saying that it's ridiculous to be against switching to a popular vote because having a lot of Democrats in California somehow makes things unfair but the EC favoring rural voters who lean right is perfectly neutral.
: What does it matter? he won the popular and electoral vote. whether or not it's any good doesn't matter at this point I will say though, California has WAY too many fucking electoral votes for how many people actually vote here, electoral votes should be based on how many people actually vote per state, not on how big it is, because something like 13% of us voted here, and CNN didn't even wait for one vote to be counted to give CA to Hillary this state is corrupt as it gets when it comes to actual democracy or a fair practice of any sort.
> [{quoted}](name=IPlayTwitchUDie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IAPJ1YP1,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-11-09T22:06:29.620+0000) > > What does it matter? he won the popular and electoral vote. [No he didn't](http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters). He won the electoral vote, but he lost the popular vote. OP is pointing out the irony in someone who complained about the EC winning because of the EC.
RengClaw (NA)
: if it was done via popular the democrats would always have a 3 mil + advantage due to California
> [{quoted}](name=sauceNUB,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IAPJ1YP1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-11-09T18:26:06.772+0000) > > if it was done via popular the democrats would always have a 3 mil + advantage due to California You say this as if it's ludicrous to believe that if a lot of people live in one part of the country then they should get a large say.
: the asian stock market is crashing
Peso was down 12% a little while ago as well, along with the DOW dropping 800 points. If there's anything investors don't like, it's uncertainty.
: "wow if trump does something we dont like he should just get impeached"
Considering how much this election has been defined by character rather than policy, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what people on the other side of the fence want. Maybe they'd be okay with a Pence presidency but not a Trump presidency purely because they differ in character so much. To be fair though, they do have some disagreements when it comes to policy as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Pence isn't very gun-ho on the wall.
Show more

Quantum Weeb

Level 38 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion