: If a champion's dance speed scaled with their movement speed...
{{champion:412}} {{champion:119}} fidget spinners
: And it has 4/5ths of the views in 6 months compared to DJ sona's 2 years on the other hand.
> [{quoted}](name=XTRMN00B1337,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nX4tPuin,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-19T23:28:03.455+0000) > > And it has 4/5ths of the views in 6 months compared to DJ sona's 2 years on the other hand. and people watch the shit 10000x more when the video just comes out
: Have you ever considered the old screens have more views because they've been out for 3 years while the news ones around 3 months? Hey, using your brain isn't that hard after all.
> [{quoted}](name=XTRMN00B1337,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nX4tPuin,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-19T23:19:08.419+0000) > > Have you ever considered the old screens have more views because they've been out for 3 years while the news ones around 3 months? > > Hey, using your brain isn't that hard after all. Elementalist lux having more dislikes in 6 months than DJ sona in 2 years
Dokkaebi (EUNE)
: So assassins are not allowed to 1-shot but marksmen are?
no draven nerfs after being blatantly broken 10 patches riot has downsyndrome then they say "balancing is harder than you think it is" wtf you talking about fucking revert the unneeded buffs that he shouldn't have gotten in the first place
: "well MY opinion must be correct and what everyone agrees with!"
> [{quoted}](name=XTRMN00B1337,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nX4tPuin,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-06-19T22:45:47.953+0000) > > "well MY opinion must be correct and what everyone agrees with!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOAert8us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjrfYZsZLJA tell me which one has more views which one has more dislikes which one has more likes do the same for these 2 videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4PDzBnBMU4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nlJuwO0GDs Difference is that my opinions have facts to back them up. You must be a trump supporter
Rioter Comments
: You're made 0 relevent points, which is why everyone disagrees with you. Goodbye child.
> [{quoted}](name=FiddlesOnTheRoof,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEVE3qB1,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-19T21:10:05.245+0000) > > You're made 0 relevent points, which is why everyone disagrees with you. Goodbye child. That'd be like me saying "look at me I have a high W/R on twitch" The average twitch has a 55% win rate
: > I play acoustic and electric guitar along with violin and drums. > I break down music on every level when I listen to it. You should first learn what being a musician actually is. What you just said makes you look like a 10-year-old. You described a hobby, not a profession. Lol, "along with violin". > Why would I want to be a musician? Be poor my entire life? Can't be too bright if that's what you want to do Are you trying to make me laugh? Your sense of humor is questionable.
> [{quoted}](name=Best Darius KR,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nX4tPuin,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-06-19T20:48:16.786+0000) > > You should first learn what being a musician actually is. What you just said makes you look like a 10-year-old. You described a hobby, not a profession. Lol, "along with violin". > > Are you trying to make me laugh? Your sense of humor is questionable. A musician composes music. I don't need to compose music to know when something's garbage to listen to. I don't need to be a designer to say a pair of jeans look like shit. Go back to being poor.
: I wouldn't say hard stuck. I have a 60% win rate when I play Cait. I jsut don't play that much solo q. But I agree, my skill level is much higher than mid gold.
> [{quoted}](name=FiddlesOnTheRoof,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEVE3qB1,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-19T19:34:44.705+0000) > > I wouldn't say hard stuck. I have a 60% win rate when I play Cait. I jsut don't play that much solo q. But I agree, my skill level is much higher than mid gold. dang playing CAITLYN lmao
: What? Nothing you just said made a bit of sense. And I don't think you're in diamond. I'd be surprised if you've made it out of silver.
> [{quoted}](name=FiddlesOnTheRoof,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEVE3qB1,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2017-06-19T15:27:00.584+0000) > > What? Nothing you just said made a bit of sense. And I don't think you're in diamond. I'd be surprised if you've made it out of silver. ur hardstuck gold :((
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=QuickerBlade,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mko3XX1T,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2017-06-19T01:40:53.042+0000) > > Dude. Holy shit triggered. > > I have been reformed for 4 years and havent recieved a ban since my last 4 peroma bans that I had gotten in season 2. Well unfortunately for you it seems that you've reverted back to the same kind of behavior that got your previous accounts permabanned. > The game is in such a shitty state that the game is barely worth putting effort into anymore. Agree to disagree here. > Maybe instead of trying to address individual player's toxicity, maybe changing the health of the game would positively impact player's behavior??? You posted here asking how were you toxic. I pointed out how. It's fine if you disagree with my analysis but if you didn't want people to discuss your case then you shouldn't have posted on a public forum asking for people to do so. > :thinking: Why the fuck would I want to spend another 5 minutes playing this game when it brings no joy, solely on the premise that autistic RITO makes shitty balance changes. Like legit Twitch has had a 55+% win rate in plat+ for the past 10-20 patches in a row and still no nerfs. What kind of apes work at Riot when they can't simply look at statistics and tone down numbers as a temporary solution to an on-going epidemic of shitty balance I can't speak for the balance team but I imagine that it's more complicated than you're making it out to be. Also, resorting to insults is a very poor way to get your point across, so I'd refrain from doing that if I were you. > Instead of immediately saying "OH he's being toxic" look at it from the player's perspective. Why are they being toxic in the first place after changing their behavior and maintaining for such a long period of time? I don't know what your previous cases were like so I can only comment on your current case right here, and in your case you're constantly verbally abusing and harassing other players for doing things that you don't like. Everyone snaps from time to time (even me) but you should know by now that you only get punished for consistently poor behavior. Next time if someone is acting up just mute, report and move on instead of resorting to insults and harassment, as that's what got you punished in this particular instance.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mko3XX1T,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2017-06-19T03:10:42.343+0000) > > Well unfortunately for you it seems that you've reverted back to the same kind of behavior that got your previous accounts permabanned. > > Agree to disagree here. > > You posted here asking how were you toxic. I pointed out how. It's fine if you disagree with my analysis but if you didn't want people to discuss your case then you shouldn't have posted on a public forum asking for people to do so. > > I can't speak for the balance team but I imagine that it's more complicated than you're making it out to be. Also, resorting to insults is a very poor way to get your point across, so I'd refrain from doing that if I were you. > > I don't know what your previous cases were like so I can only comment on your current case right here, and in your case you're constantly verbally abusing and harassing other players for doing things that you don't like. Everyone snaps from time to time (even me) but you should know by now that you only get punished for consistently poor behavior. Next time if someone is acting up just mute, report and move on instead of resorting to insults and harassment, as that's what got you punished in this particular instance. I know why I was punished I've just been completely done with this fucking game. This post was a bait. This game is so fucking easy to balance. The problems are obvious by playing against it. Twitch has zero reasonable counterplay in his kit with too much power. A rework is needed. Azir was dumpstered until rework, why isn't twitch? Ahri's been retardedly strong for many many patches all because her power isn't shifted correctly in her kit. Lucian's broken because of the buffs and bork buffs at the same time. Draven got HIS NUMBERS BUFFED for whatever fucking ape reason they decided that it was a good idea. Lulu's busted because of her point-n-click hard cc and blatantly overloaded kit. Power needs to be shifted in some way to allow counterplay. {{item:3165}} is literally a staple item for 99.99% of mages in the game because its component gives infinite lane mana, 50% of the max cdr cap, a fuckton of ap, and mana. It only takes a LITTLE BIT of brain cells to actually address the problems. **Not even going to mention all the problems (both being broken, op, or under powered) with Zac, Trynd, Kayle, Karma, Kled, pantheon, Eve's perma stealth "mechanic", Kogmaw, Fiora, Thresh, Galio, Lux, Annie, Syndra, Trundle, Voli, Lissandra, Ivern, AD Kennen.** I mean what the FUCK are these RUMBLE BUFFS???? Oh yeah it's because Riot has to make the Pros look good by buffing LCS champions at the start of the comp season and then nerfing them after worlds. Say hello to Sivir, Ashe, Gnar, Braum, Gragas buffs up and coming. > I don't know what your previous cases were like so I can only comment on your current case right here, and in your case you're constantly verbally abusing and harassing other players for doing things that you don't like. Everyone snaps from time to time (even me) but you should know by now that you only get punished for consistently poor behavior. Next time if someone is acting up just mute, report and move on instead of resorting to insults and harassment, as that's what got you punished in this particular instance. I've had personal issues lately where I'm now being drugged 24-7 and have probably dropped 40IQ points. Constant violent thoughts and nightmares that I've bottled up for 18 years. I think snapping is an understatement.
: Ya, that's why high level players can get as many accounts as they want to masters/challenger. They RNG'd their way there mulitple times.
> [{quoted}](name=FiddlesOnTheRoof,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEVE3qB1,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-06-19T01:47:09.086+0000) > > Ya, that's why high level players can get as many accounts as they want to masters/challenger. They RNG'd their way there mulitple times. so ur so retarded that ur telling me that there is only one person in challenger, the rest of the 250 accounts are all smurfs. Yup. Sure kid. Keep telling urself that while ur stuck in gold. I can play urgot to diamond, it has nothing to do with personal skill past that point.
Shadòw (EUW)
: did you know that the match was already made _before_ you picked {{champion:429}} sup? your teammates and the enemies actually were already in their teams before anyone made a pick. believe me or not, if you would have picked a real support, you would have still had the same mid/top. yup, it is pretty RNG based if you have good/bad performing teammates or good/bad performing enemies as matches are made purely by numbers. congratz, you found out how matchmaking works, Sherlock. sometimes you can completely outperform your role opponent and still lose, but sometimes you get teammates that can even carry a {{champion:429}} sup with {{summoner:11}}. but if you believe you are better than your elo, you should be able to carry at least some of the games in which you have bad teammates, only then you deserve to climb. ofc nobody can carry everything, but if you are able to carry at least some of this games, you will climb eventually. but when you feed your ass off in 4 games in a row, you have no right to blame your teammates. only because your team performs bad that's no excuse if you perform just as bad. so yup, you will always get some uncarriable games and some games where you get carried, you got that right. what matters is that you carry the games that are in between them if you want to climb.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEVE3qB1,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-06-18T20:22:45.718+0000) > > did you know that the match was already made _before_ you picked {{champion:429}} sup? > > your teammates and the enemies actually were already in their teams before anyone made a pick. > believe me or not, if you would have picked a real support, you would have still had the same mid/top. > > yup, it is pretty RNG based if you have good/bad performing teammates or good/bad performing enemies as matches are made purely by numbers. > congratz, you found out how matchmaking works, Sherlock. > > sometimes you can completely outperform your role opponent and still lose, but sometimes you get teammates that can even carry a {{champion:429}} sup with {{summoner:11}}. > > but if you believe you are better than your elo, you should be able to carry at least some of the games in which you have bad teammates, only then you deserve to climb. > > ofc nobody can carry everything, but if you are able to carry at least some of this games, you will climb eventually. > > but when you feed your ass off in 4 games in a row, you have no right to blame your teammates. > only because your team performs bad that's no excuse if you perform just as bad. > > so yup, you will always get some uncarriable games and some games where you get carried, you got that right. > what matters is that you carry the games that are in between them if you want to climb. my teammates did not carry me. I had a zed with infinity edge, mobi boots, phantom dancer, and 18 deaths. I backpacked playing kalista support with smite.
Prandine (NA)
: Game1: Calling people autistic, calling them monkeys and in general just being a verbally abusive jerk to your teammates. There's also these lines right here: >iOnlyPlayOffMeta: when i get banned im going to script iOnlyPlayOffMeta: and boost accts iOnlyPlayOffMeta: for free money iOnlyPlayOffMeta: and ruin more games iOnlyPlayOffMeta: so either rito can ban for toxic iOnlyPlayOffMeta: have toxic player or cheating player iOnlyPlayOffMeta: Their choice Here you're basically asking Riot to ban you and your next accounts on sight because you don't want to behave in a mature and respectful manner. My verdict: Punish. Game2: Question mark spamming along with similar behavior from game one where you call your twitch player autistic and trash. Again, you'd rather insult your teammates every second you get than behave in a mature and respectful manner. My verdict: Punish. Game3: More of the same poor behavior from the previous two games. My verdict: Punish. Conclusion: It's very easy to see why you got punished. You constantly verbally abuse and harass your teammates whenever they mess up and/or do something that you don't like, and you do it for the whole entire game pretty much non-stop. Combine that with the spamming in game 2 and the threat to script, boost accounts and ruin more games when you get banned and it's easy to see that you have no intentions of behaving in a mature and respectful manner. Advice: * People make mistakes, even you. The last thing they need is you harassing them over it all game long. Build people up instead of breaking them down. * Don't threaten to script or boost accounts. Not only is that against the TOS but you're basically giving Riot more evidence against you. * Spamming is both disruptive and un-needed. I know you claimed that your button was stuck but we all know that that's not true and that you were doing that to get a rise out of other players so just don't do it. * Focus on your game instead on others. You can give advice in a mature and respectful manner if you'd like but the more time you spend harassing your teammates in chat the less time you spend actually playing the game itself. My overall final verdict: Punish.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mko3XX1T,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-06-18T20:26:49.462+0000) > > Game1: Calling people autistic, calling them monkeys and in general just being a verbally abusive jerk to your teammates. There's also these lines right here: > iOnlyPlayOffMeta: and boost accts > iOnlyPlayOffMeta: for free money > iOnlyPlayOffMeta: and ruin more games > iOnlyPlayOffMeta: so either rito can ban for toxic > iOnlyPlayOffMeta: have toxic player or cheating player > iOnlyPlayOffMeta: Their choice > > Here you're basically asking Riot to ban you and your next accounts on sight because you don't want to behave in a mature and respectful manner. My verdict: Punish. > > Game2: Question mark spamming along with similar behavior from game one where you call your twitch player autistic and trash. Again, you'd rather insult your teammates every second you get than behave in a mature and respectful manner. My verdict: Punish. > > Game3: More of the same poor behavior from the previous two games. My verdict: Punish. > > Conclusion: It's very easy to see why you got punished. You constantly verbally abuse and harass your teammates whenever they mess up and/or do something that you don't like, and you do it for the whole entire game pretty much non-stop. Combine that with the spamming in game 2 and the threat to script, boost accounts and ruin more games when you get banned and it's easy to see that you have no intentions of behaving in a mature and respectful manner. > > Advice: > > * People make mistakes, even you. The last thing they need is you harassing them over it all game long. Build people up instead of breaking them down. > * Don't threaten to script or boost accounts. Not only is that against the TOS but you're basically giving Riot more evidence against you. > * Spamming is both disruptive and un-needed. I know you claimed that your button was stuck but we all know that that's not true and that you were doing that to get a rise out of other players so just don't do it. > * Focus on your game instead on others. You can give advice in a mature and respectful manner if you'd like but the more time you spend harassing your teammates in chat the less time you spend actually playing the game itself. > > My overall final verdict: Punish. Dude. Holy shit triggered. I have been reformed for 4 years and havent recieved a ban since my last 4 peroma bans that I had gotten in season 2. The game is in such a shitty state that the game is barely worth putting effort into anymore. Maybe instead of trying to address individual player's toxicity, maybe changing the health of the game would positively impact player's behavior??? :thinking: Why the fuck would I want to spend another 5 minutes playing this game when it brings no joy, solely on the premise that autistic RITO makes shitty balance changes. Like legit Twitch has had a 55+% win rate in plat+ for the past 10-20 patches in a row and still no nerfs. What kind of apes work at Riot when they can't simply look at statistics and tone down numbers as a temporary solution to an on-going epidemic of shitty balance Instead of immediately saying "OH he's being toxic" look at it from the player's perspective. Why are they being toxic in the first place after changing their behavior and maintaining for such a long period of time?
: Just because you can't appreciate good music doesn't mean it's bad. My advice would be to learn how to compose and then come back after years of hard work to then realize even then you still have a lot to learn. I'm sorry but, as a musician myself, these types of posts irritate me way too much. Aurelion Sol's theme is really (like really) well made, and I would go on to explaining why it is but I don't think you would listen to any of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Best Darius KR,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nX4tPuin,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-18T10:49:47.291+0000) > > Just because you can't appreciate good music doesn't mean it's bad. > > My advice would be to learn how to compose and then come back after years of hard work to then realize even then you still have a lot to learn. > I'm sorry but, as a musician myself, these types of posts irritate me way too much. Aurelion Sol's theme is really (like really) well made, and I would go on to explaining why it is but I don't think you would listen to any of it. I play acoustic and electric guitar along with violin and drums. I break down music on every level when I listen to it. Sol has unoriginal art and boring music. Why would I want to be a musician? Be poor my entire life? Can't be too bright if that's what you want to do Listening to chimes for 4 minutes isn't a way to hype people for new content. Nobody fucking cares because it doesn't hold their attention. Lucian's login having a hard change in pace after the intro is exciting. Braum's music is good at all points, it's upbeat. Vi and Jinx had songs. DJ Sona and Draven, both get people excited for the new content. Riot's loss in profit. I just miss listening to good shit. Here's proof to back up what I say. You're just stupid and uncultured http://i.imgur.com/alHwEvN.png
: This guy did nothing wrong. The same way tyler1, iwilldominate, Trump and Hitler. ---- If you can't see why you are toxic go ahead and wait for your perma that's coming.
> [{quoted}](name=SiegFx1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mko3XX1T,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-06-18T17:10:38.991+0000) > > This guy did nothing wrong. The same way tyler1, iwilldominate, Trump and Hitler. > ---- > If you can't see why you are toxic go ahead and wait for your perma that's coming. I was perm'd 4 times when I first started playing. I've been reformed for 3 years. Me returning to being toxic is a result of the shit state of the game
Shadòw (EUW)
: Oh, i just _love_ how you cut off your scores and didn't post from your main account so we don't get the full picture: http://i.imgur.com/yZcBsYo.png?noredirect but heyyyyy, it's because of your teammates http://imgur.com/6CbxaPc?noredirect
> [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEVE3qB1,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-06-18T19:43:41.689+0000) > > Oh, i just _love_ how you cut off your scores and didn't post from your main account so we don't get the full picture: > > http://i.imgur.com/yZcBsYo.png?noredirect > > but heyyyyy, it's because of your teammates > > http://imgur.com/6CbxaPc?noredirect So you're saying I suddenly just got better when I played kalista support with smite? I didn't have teammates feed top/mid lane that killed me late game? stay bronze ue
: I liked Sol's login screen... and how could you miss Quinn's D:< Also Xayah and Rakan's; DT Trist's; I could go on...
> [{quoted}](name=LostFr0st,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nX4tPuin,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-18T08:23:35.426+0000) > > I liked Sol&#x27;s login screen... and how could you miss Quinn&#x27;s D:&lt; > Also Xayah and Rakan&#x27;s; DT Trist&#x27;s; I could go on... you have to wait 2 minutes into sol's login for it to pick up. Meanwhile: *DRAVEN*
: Is Sona Mid Troll?
if ur in silver ur trolling
: you seem to be neglecting the alternative forms of media to hype up some of the new releases, such as the jhin teaser where the champion page for garen sona zed and vi showed them deing and turning into flora, or the kindred poem, or the freaking novel (slight exaggeration) of content they put out for the talyah release. they still hype champs/skins/reworks, but its not always flashy youtube videos
> [{quoted}](name=reaperteaser,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XKHGVZUy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-18T08:18:15.900+0000) > > you seem to be neglecting the alternative forms of media to hype up some of the new releases, such as the jhin teaser where the champion page for garen sona zed and vi showed them deing and turning into flora, or the kindred poem, or the freaking novel (slight exaggeration) of content they put out for the talyah release. they still hype champs/skins/reworks, but its not always flashy youtube videos Hmm what are people more likely to do Watch a cool video Read a novel about a champion
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: how does someone lose 35 games in a row ??????????????
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEVE3qB1,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-06-18T06:52:10.663+0000) > > how does someone lose 35 games in a row ?????????????? idk man i didnt think ti was possible to have int feeders/afks/retards that many games in a row
: when u go on a winning streak in ranked then riot decides you need the worst possible supports and tops just to ruin your day
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEVE3qB1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-18T06:08:55.295+0000) > > when u go on a winning streak in ranked then riot decides you need the worst possible supports and tops just to ruin your day 18 game win spree ---> 35 game loss spree ---> 15 game win spree ---> 22 game loss spree wow good matchmaking logic
Meep Man (NA)
: I never got the point of these posts. No shit your skill alone won't decide a match. That's like thinking at any point in the match you can 1v5 without being extremely fed. It's a team game. You WILL be impacted by the performance of your teammates, for better or worse. It's a team game, I say again. Thinking you can climb by solo carrying is just not smart. Very, very, very few people can even hope to be able to do such a thing.
> [{quoted}](name=WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEVE3qB1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-18T06:05:03.945+0000) > > I never got the point of these posts. No shit your skill alone won&#x27;t decide a match. That&#x27;s like thinking at any point in the match you can 1v5 without being extremely fed. It&#x27;s a team game. You WILL be impacted by the performance of your teammates, for better or worse. It&#x27;s a team game, I say again. Thinking you can climb by solo carrying is just not smart. Very, very, very few people can even hope to be able to do such a thing. Then explain how the ranking system is supposed to work My individual rank is decided by the performance of my team
Rioter Comments
: You asked for a ban bud iOnlyPlayOffMeta: ban me so i dont have to play this shit game anymore XDDDDDD
read the following comments
Xyzx (NA)
: Ah, so you're one of those people who think they slick. Enjoy the punishment.
o no 10 games of chat restrictions :((((( What will I do when I get banned? Make another account and script since they would have no more leverage over me?
: Read everything You just posted i could close my eyes and i would have found a negative comment
i did nothing wrong
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: my issue with marksman right now as a support main.
Salron (NA)
: I'd prefer if the stack-checking troll didn't become meta again
stat* His Q reduces enemy stats and increases his own stats his W increases his attack speed stat his e lowers enemy's movement speed stat his r lower's enemy's defense stats and health bar stat
: When the enemy team gets first blood and a teammate says "GG"
: Wow playing against Cait is so interactive
"strategically outplays me with her wall of traps" im ded lmao
Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: Increasing difficulty? Towers do not scale later into the game. It is your job to protect them later. So having them becoming more difficult to take as you get closer to the nexus would defeat the purpose of needing to protect them late game.
Make them more difficult scaling into the game so you cant fucking get inhib towers at 15 minutes
Rioter Comments
meowwow7 (NA)
: well when they are clearing said ward that's revealing them that should give you enough time to book it
so walk through the unpink'd jungle to go place a pink ward that will be destroyed 5 seconds later back to having no ward
meowwow7 (NA)
: you see people complaining about him and his stealth but not much do you see them buy any {{item:2055}} to spot him before hand
wish i could solo cover 100% of the map with control wards without the enemy clearing them, especially when being revealed by a pink ward that's in a bush will tell them that they're revealed
Rioter Comments
: Ouch, that is far more tilting than my humble fall from SII to SV. Good luck getting back on your feet! But I've got to say, it must be nice knowing how to play with people that know how to efficiently close out a game with a lead.
im actually really pissed and dont want to play the game anymore because of the shitty matchmaking. sometimes I'm in queue for 20 minutes and I get some retards who you'd expect to be half decent considering they are in the top 0.5% of the ranks, but no. They are still garbage. My team's never the one with the starting lead because they suck dick going Braum or Thresh and trying to do LCS BIG PLAYZ and feeding, which turns into a loss.
: "Don't Blame your teammates if you're not climbing"
I just demoted from d2 to p3 and im gonna kms all trash teammates. I probably could have MAYBE won 10% of the games that I lost. Diamonds dont throw their leads when retards feed them
Rioter Comments
: Competitive play proved there's no reason to play another melee dps when Fiora exists
: People like you are the reason the community is shit.
: bro I got from d2 to d5, all games were over by 10 mins and it was always "sry autofill" or the gap between divisions was like d5 top vs. d1 top. matchmaking at its finest.
bro they've thrown me into challenger games several times when I was in d5 I never lost a single challenger-level game (including many many tournaments I've played in that werent ranked) because I'm actually good at the game, it's literally retarded ass teammates weighing me down
: Sounds like Diamond not so different from Gold. Also why 30min Que is there that little of active players in Diamond?
i usually get a match in ~3 min because matchmaking doesnt care about balancing ranks, can have d1's and p1's on the same team and it's retarded because the skill gap is waaaay the fuck bigger than s1 to g1, but seriously wtf is that queue time Only difference in ranks is that you can't solo carry in Diamond because of the enemy doesn't throw leads when teammates feed, that's why ff's are more common in higher elo. https://gyazo.com/0f32482b3ce2ba84a912ef34aa46069e <---- queue timer doesnt include all the dodges in champ select
Show more

QuickerBlade

Level 7 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion