: Friendly reminder: Don't drive while intoxicated OR high
I am disappointed, I would have expected you worked at a KFC or Pita restaurant
Magikrap (NA)
: Why is Sett filled to the brim with %health damage and even true damage
: ***
Not yet. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
afmghost (NA)
: I have never seen so much disapproval on GD threads
This topic is nitpicking and biased, I win, bye bye
Ora (EUNE)
: Were are all the new badass champs? Who do you think is the most badass at the moment?
Why is this topic getting downvoted? OP is clearly expressing his admiration for the listed champions. The answer is Pantheon, btw.
: I know where this vote manipulation is coming from
Jojobees (NA)
: Coming up on 4 year anniversary of my permanent ban.
Two weeks is generous, OP. If you can't process the idea that "one more punishment and my account is gone" in the time span of 2 weeks, I regret to inform you that reforming is the least of your worries.
Rynart (NA)
: People who int in Arams
You must have never witnessed the power of ARAM Suicide Sion, crusher of Nexus's and terror of try hards
Jikker (NA)
: Maybe he'll be getting a texture update? Or an unannounced VGU? And honestly, "husbandos" is such a relative term because everyone has different tastes. For example, I think Sett is gross and ugly looking, not attractive at all, but others will gladly claim him as husbando. If Riot is going to claim "year of the husbandos", I would hope that would mean variety of looks/attitudes.
Yea it's gotta be the direction they are going with the Vlad VGU. Less "Twilight" and more "Blood Goblin".
: See, people like you is why I leave games. There is no logic to your argument at all. When the game is 2-29 at 17 minutes, being in promos doesn't make it any more likely you will win. If these people wanted to win their promos then they should not have fed. If we're 2-29 before 20 minutes and you guys don't ff, I'm leaving that game. Seriously sick of people that like to waste time in unwinnable games.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QdMvAL3I,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-12-13T20:37:19.459+0000) > > See, people like you is why I leave games. There is no logic to your argument at all. When the game is 2-29 at 17 minutes, being in promos doesn't make it any more likely you will win. If these people wanted to win their promos then they should not have fed. If we're 2-29 before 20 minutes and you guys don't ff, I'm leaving that game. Seriously sick of people that like to waste time in unwinnable games. It's your account, not mine. "people like you" "these people" "you guys" "sick of people" Some real "top minds" material with all these Freudian slips.
: Is it ok to abandon bot as a support if the ADC declared to be hostile towards you?
You shouldn't hand hold your ADC unless you're playing Yuumi or Taric. If they are in a spot to farm, go help another lane.
intense (NA)
: WTF? IS THIS EVEN REMOTELY ENOUGH TO GET A PERMA BAN?
If you haven't had a history of negative behavior or haven't received a 2 week ban in the past, then no. Maybe a lighter consequence. But because you show a clear history of toxicity and a refusal to improve, then yes.
: What exactly is the "Negative Attitude" griefing category and how does Riot confirm the behavior?
Negative attitude: "Why aren't we forfeiting, top and mid lane fed all game, they clearly aren't good at the game. I just want out. I'll just split push until we lose." Pretty hard to diagnose if the player is nonverbal, easily spotted when the whiner decides to type something. My brother actually got punished for this. Went on a week-long spree of complaining and blaming others in chat.
waypist (NA)
: why does no one ff in NA?
If I'm in my promos, we're gonna fight until the last hit point of the nexus. I'm going to give the same courtesy to anyone else in their promos. How will I know if someone is in their promos if they dont tell me? I wont, so I'm going to assume someone on my team is on their promos. If you wanna play FF @ 15, go play an ARAM.
CyberPhobic (EUNE)
: If your caught Wintrading you should be IP banned
: How can you possibly expect your playerbase to not be toxic in this game?
> [{quoted}](name=cGzWaJoyce,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AHlcbrkv,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-06T21:50:35.920+0000) > > > /rant over This sounds like it belongs on the rant boards.
: Disabling chat makes you a liability to your team, especially if they dont know you did it. Disabling pings as well and you are basically trolling at that point.
That's your opinion and you're free to have it. But if it helps him improve his behavior, it's not punishable for disabling it.
: Honestly, this is something i'll never turn on again. Allied and all chat, i'm tired of seeing trolls in my game.
I always have those disabled. My games are 10x better without it. Then at post screen, I report normally for trolling or if my team seemed to have an overwhelming problem with one player's negativity they could see in chat. I think if you make this small change, you will find league much more enjoyable.
: What about pings though, do those still come through?
They still come through. Youll have to mute those manually in the Tab screen.
: Is there nothing like a permanent mute all so i won't forget to mute everyone, if there was that option i'd definitely do it and never talk in chat again, i'm tired of the auto response bot
There is, actually. You can go into settings and turn off all chat and team chat. Itll persist for every game afterwards. Only thing it wont mute is pre and post game lobby chat. You can also mute emotes.
: Chat restricted because???
Overly critical of your team, constant criticism, asking for reports, calling folks clowns, etc. But I do have some advice to help prevent this in the future: "Z is cool: can you just play Z is cool: instead of typing"
: Is that how you see things? as a list of responses that need to be cleaver? I legit feel sorry for you. I hope one day, when political correctness is finally defeated and hate speech is no longer a thing (the concept of it, not the words that are under its umbrella) that you will do some self reflection instead of rage on Twitter about it.
: It takes more mental gymnastics to think that hate speech is actually worse than being punished for speaking it. Someone at some point decided that some words are worse than others. And more words are being added to it by the year. For example, Boomer is being called the new N-word by some folk.
“Getting punished for hate speech is worse than the hate speech itself” Big yikes bro. I feel bad for you.
: reporting players and lack of punishments
Punishments are given when earned. It shows a lot about your character when you call riot out in a punishment card rather than a player support ticket to actually talk to a rioter. I guess talking to a robot is easier and less confrontational for you.
: I said %%%g along with couple people on my team we all got permabanned what?
Hate speech is still hate speech OP. It takes some extreme mental gymnastics to try and justify it. This is a lesson hopefully you won't soon forget.
: I finally checked out Hashinshin's stream for more than 15 minutes...
Hashinshin is the Logan Paul of league streamers.
Kolepto (NA)
: I am sorry I made mistakes when I was younger and I just love this game! How can I unban my account?
: THERE ABSOLUTELY SHOULD BE A "GRACE" PERIOD TO GET HONOR UP FOR SEASON REWARDS!!!!!
Maybe the next time you choose to be toxic, you’ll remember you get your rewards taken from you. Hopefully you’ll choose instead to behave in a reasonable and constructive fashion.
: Why are players like this...
It’s ARAM. Let it go.
Atreju (EUW)
: Make banning teams pick reportable already
Everyone gets a ban, and the choice of the ban trumps the pick. This topic has been discussed at length before.
: so I'm final checkpoint before honor 2....
Historically, that doesnt happen. You earn your honor like everyone else. Honor isnt graded on a curve.
Zayll (NA)
: Honor and Seasonal Rewards
> [{quoted}](name=Zayll,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zcgVotIe,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-07T19:56:41.239+0000) > > Will he still be able to get his rewards for the season? If he isn't honor 2, then no. >Will there be a grace period between now and preseason to earn his rewards, since the slow grind puts him out of range of getting honor 2 by seasons end? Havent heard or read anything mentioned by Riot of a grace period happening this year, like last year. I could be wrong though. >Also why, since he plays a not insignificant amount, and honors and/or is honored every game, is he still only honor one, with no additional bans or restrictions? Is he honoring folks? Is he frequently getting honored? If he is handing out honors, and getting frequent honors back in turn, it multiplies. > Before anyone asks about me, I've been honor 5 every season since the new system was implemented. Thats cool
: im quitting this game forever
> [{quoted}](name=Hotshotfery,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ps1MgEuz,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-05T17:42:15.409+0000) > > I love this game but after 10 years of I've had at least 10 accounts banned and over 50k hours of my life wasted https://i.imgur.com/aEgpRPe.gif
: Saying yikes is restrictable? Really? I thought yikes meant expressing shock, isnt it just slang?
: I got chat restricted 10 games, and I dont think I deserve it
> [{quoted}](name=Arcane Blue Boi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZhQkFckA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-04T20:18:47.890+0000) > > Arcane Blue Boi: yikes > Arcane Blue Boi: yikes > Arcane Blue Boi: yikes > > {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: The only other ban I have ever recieved was a comes suspension. I know that for a fact. I also have contacted support and put in a ticket. That was the first thing done.
Aight, you should hear back.
: Again, not arguing that I was tilted. Not the point. I agree that I broke rules and ultimately should take a punishment. I agreed to that when I started playing the game. Its simply put the perma ban is out of the ordinary.
You must have a prior or this is a new account made after losing another account. Contact support.
: PermaBanned
> [{quoted}](name=sshakinbacon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ewR5AAaP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-01T19:06:17.399+0000) > > > sshakinbacon: fuck you ryze > sshakinbacon: youre fucking useless > sshakinbacon: 0/3 vs 6/5 get rekt you fucking idiot > sshakinbacon: you lost this game by being a fucking idiot > sshakinbacon: keep losing and stay iron > sshakinbacon: report our ryze for inting > sshakinbacon: toxicity** First off, they usually dont perma ban for a first offense- unless you have been on a 14 day ban prior, or this is a new account after already having a previous account permabanned- which is something they watch for. Secondly, Dude. Seriously. Check yourself.
: > Well I'm sorry (not rly) you feel so badly about it. > They may have a subreddit for emotional support with bad experiences in URF games. If I have to spell it out for you, it's most certainly wasted effort.
Or you just have no idea how to word it. Or you're just trying to save face because you're incorrect.
: This is urf to a t. If you don't like that someone is an obvious troll they just rage out and start trying to personally attack. Actually it's probably lol in general.
I haven't personally attacked anyone.
: Your apathy toward others coupled with your emotional response when called out on it have summed up my points perfectly. "I'll ruin a game if I want to" transitioned perfectly to "OMFG I'M GONNA FLING INSULTS NOW BECAUSE I HAVE NO RESPONSE". 10/10
1. I have had zero emotion in my responses, so your reference to "emotional" may be just you projecting how strongly you feel about it. 2. No insults thrown except the ones you imagine yourself receiving.
: Just because it's URF? It's all a game, it all matters exactly the same amount to those of us who do not earn an income from it: Zero. Be it URF, ranked, or anything else. Again, pseudo-morals driven solely by fear of punishment and a total lack of empathy. How you justify it to yourself is completely inconsequential to the point.
Well I'm sorry you feel so badly about it. They may have a subreddit for emotional support with bad experiences in URF games.
: And you're totally fine with the fact that you're ruining gameplay for a potential of 9 others, just "because"? The only thing that would dissuade you from doing something which affects someone else negatively is the prospect of punishment? Therein lies the problem. Pseudo-morals driven solely by the fear of punishment, rather than the ability to recognize the negative impacts your actions can have on others.
Just because it's URF. If you think I'm not going to ignore a crucial team fight to win in URF so I can finish spelling "YEET" in Teemo shrooms, you wouldn't only be the most incorrect person in the game, you'd certainly be the sorest.
: It's not an opinion. It's stated right in the League of Legends terms. Perhaps read up on it since you're convinced that trolling is fine in URF.
I have read up on it. And I usually disregard it for URF and receive no consequences. I doubt I ever will. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: The "lol its a fun mode" crowd
> [{quoted}](name=Phreaktastic,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AlXcXbWo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-30T21:22:42.754+0000) > > > TLDR: Just because it's a fun mode, does not mean that trolling your team is fine. No one likes it, not even the enemy team. I've done some pretty Caligula-level shit to my team with Tahm Kench in URF. Honor 5, btw, not a single punishment on the account I've had since S2. You are free to have your opinion, just don't force it on everyone else.
: So do all rules go out the window in URF?
It's URF. It's like Mario party. Just have fun with it, no one rolls into URF expecting to win or try hard.
Uncle Exe (EUW)
: Any ideas how to make it work now? I tryed literally every one of this that are on forums since 2016, and none of them works now.
I just tried it. Whatever client updates that were put out has made this script irrelevant. Sorry. You're back to being always online again unless I figure something else out.
Brochacho (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=43eBrbL0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-20T19:45:22.851+0000) > > You can’t force people to play how you want them to. You can’t force people to do what want them to IRL. That’s not a Riot Games problem. It’s a fact of life. Yes you can. That is the point of ranked. You are supposed to try hard. If you don't you should get banned.
Good luck forcing people to do what you want them to do in an online video game. Real big brain.
: Yeah maybe in bronze/normals. Not using pings is refusing to communicate with the team.
> [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rz063Wgf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-04T18:17:14.279+0000) > > Yeah maybe in bronze/normals. > > Not using pings is refusing to communicate with the team. Wrong. You don’t have to communicate at all in a game if you don’t want to.
CurS1VE (NA)
: ***
Easy there, it's too early in the day to be a hypocrite
Show more

Quiet Dude

Level 11 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion