: As a riven main, doesnt really matter in soloque.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Broken Wings,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MniGezNb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-21T22:18:05.943+0000) > > As a riven main, doesnt really matter in soloque. Your comment is not viable as you abuse of a champ that deserve a nerf for a while...
: Well, you know what's the best way for {{champion:21}} to deal with tanky frontlines? {{item:3153}} And yeah, by your name it seems that you are Quinn main, but for the Icon I'm gonna guess that you got GGMF on a chest recently. Am I right?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rhmjri1M,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T16:06:52.502+0000) > > Well, you know what's the best way for {{champion:21}} to deal with tanky frontlines? {{item:3153}} > > And yeah, by your name it seems that you are Quinn main, but for the Icon I'm gonna guess that you got GGMF on a chest recently. > > Am I right? Exact. I like Mf but I can't get the grasp of how to build her.
Rioter Comments
: I was a fan of CritFortune with the old crit items that only ppl that dont play ADC thinks that have been reverted. The main reason why I dont run CritFortune (and why looking at the data on numerous websites almost nobody plays) it's because {{item:3508}} looks like the old {{item:3508}} but it isn't. This ER is a shitty first item, if you look at the old ER users as {{champion:22}} you notice that she runs {{item:3153}} as first item, {{champion:15}} has like a 50% first item {{item:3508}} and 50% {{item:3031}}, same goes to {{champion:498}}. Those are just other examples that confirm that for X reasons ER it's not the first item for caster crit ADCs that it was, why does that happen? maybe because old ER could reach a 30% cdr, because it was made with a {{item:1038}} and also because crit itself was better. The reason why I dont play CritFortune (and no one does tbh) it's because {{item:3508}} it's not a good first item and if you go that way and then buy {{item:3094}} you are buying 2 whole items (3200g+2600g) with just 65 AD (and no armor pen). That means that your ultimate will be near useless on the time that you should be stomping the game as MF. Your build it's not useless, but it's far from optimal. The best advice I can give you if you want to play CritFortune it's to not play a pure crit build, pure crit MF worked when crit itself was strong, that's why it doesn't work anymore. Right now the combo of PtA and {{item:3153}} rush as I explained on the other comment it's by far the strongest combination of MF and all her builds will be around that, try playing that with {{item:3031}} as second item into {{item:3094}}. Then you can decide to go {{item:3071}} if you feel that you are able to cast good ultimates based on both team comps or grab a {{item:3072}} to do your best MF hipercarry impression, more aa focused. If the game goes to ultra lategame the you can buy {{item:3508}} to reach 75% crit, but doing it before I dont think it's worth due to it's low AD. However, if you insist in playing full crit there's one thing you must change at least: rush {{item:3508}} {{item:3031}} instead of {{item:3508}} {{item:3094}}, the difference it's huge because in this way you wont lack the AD on the part of the game that you lack if in your first 2 items you only have 65 ad. Other thing you must consider is, if you are gonna pick the 3 {{item:3508}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3094}} and then {{item:3071}} think about picking up Legend: Bloodline instead of Alscrity to not lack sustain, hell, in fact I'm gonna try this build right now on a normal, but as I said, the BotrK is probably still better and I think I'll stick to that build to try reaching Diamond for the end of the next Split. It's always a pleasure to talk about MF builds with a fellow MF main.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rhmjri1M,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T15:28:27.387+0000) > > I was a fan of CritFortune with the old crit items that only ppl that dont play ADC thinks that have been reverted. > > > The main reason why I dont run CritFortune (and why looking at the data on numerous websites almost nobody plays) it's because {{item:3508}} looks like the old {{item:3508}} but it isn't. > > This ER is a shitty first item, if you look at the old ER users as {{champion:22}} you notice that she runs {{item:3153}} as first item, {{champion:15}} has like a 50% first item {{item:3508}} and 50% {{item:3031}}, same goes to {{champion:498}}. Those are just other examples that confirm that for X reasons ER it's not the first item for caster crit ADCs that it was, why does that happen? maybe because old ER could reach a 30% cdr, because it was made with a {{item:1038}} and also because crit itself was better. > > The reason why I dont play CritFortune (and no one does tbh) it's because {{item:3508}} it's not a good first item and if you go that way and then buy {{item:3094}} you are buying 2 whole items (3200g+2600g) with just 65 AD (and no armor pen). That means that your ultimate will be near useless on the time that you should be stomping the game as MF. > > Your build it's not useless, but it's far from optimal. > > The best advice I can give you if you want to play CritFortune it's to not play a pure crit build, pure crit MF worked when crit itself was strong, that's why it doesn't work anymore. > > Right now the combo of PtA and {{item:3153}} rush as I explained on the other comment it's by far the strongest combination of MF and all her builds will be around that, try playing that with {{item:3031}} as second item into {{item:3094}}. Then you can decide to go {{item:3071}} if you feel that you are able to cast good ultimates based on both team comps or grab a {{item:3072}} to do your best MF hipercarry impression, more aa focused. > > If the game goes to ultra lategame the you can buy {{item:3508}} to reach 75% crit, but doing it before I dont think it's worth due to it's low AD. > > However, if you insist in playing full crit there's one thing you must change at least: rush {{item:3508}} {{item:3031}} instead of {{item:3508}} {{item:3094}}, the difference it's huge because in this way you wont lack the AD on the part of the game that you lack if in your first 2 items you only have 65 ad. Other thing you must consider is, if you are gonna pick the 3 {{item:3508}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3094}} and then {{item:3071}} think about picking up Legend: Bloodline instead of Alscrity to not lack sustain, hell, in fact I'm gonna try this build right now on a normal, but as I said, the BotrK is probably still better and I think I'll stick to that build to try reaching Diamond for the end of the next Split. > > It's always a pleasure to talk about MF builds with a fellow MF main. Im not a MF main but I'm trying different build but I feel like I lack damage. In my elo people tend to only play carry and I end up a walkiing duck as enemy team always bring 2 tanky front line.
: Has Matchmaking Ever Been Worse?
Im gold 4, matched with bronze against gold 4+­... great system riot.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pąìn,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nX38a2jE,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-04-21T01:35:36.923+0000) > > riot , he uses the "sh*t" word, fire him pls. fuck, my bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nX38a2jE,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-04-21T01:40:08.098+0000) > > fuck, my bad. As much your words are kind and cheerful, Riot August backfired to us earlier in the years and honestly.. as a loyal players since the beginning in 2009 .. I felt insulted that someone who work at Riot could feel this way towards their own player base. We make your games alive otherwise you guys would require a new job.. I respect your words but I don't fully trust Riot in general since this public disrespect.. sorry.
: 300K MF main here: Runes: PressTheAtack - Overheal/Triumph (both are good) - Alacrity - Coup de Grace ///// Magical footwear - Biscuits (second you can go Scorecy with Mana Band - Gathering Storm to have worse early and better scaling, I prefer this) Build: {{item:3153}} into {{item:3142}} into {{item:3147}} /{{item:3071}} that's the core build, this part changes depending on the game, if you see that you are against no tanks go full lethality and armor pen with {{item:3814}} {{item:3036}} , if you need a QSS pick up {{item:3139}} , if there's a more tanky enemy team go {{item:3094}} {{item:3031}} , if you are being exploded in the fights take a {{item:3072}} Explanation: The main reason why PressTheAtack and {{item:3153}} rush works it's because {{champion:21}} Q counts as an AA for both, and in a really short trade you can do AA + Q instant canceling the animation + another AA. In this way you have procced in a moment the {{item:3153}} on hit efect 3 times and you have procced the PressTheAtack already. You also need to notice that MF W is a massive atack speed bonus that is often ignored as a threat since her base AD is so low, but with the {{item:3153}} you will have a better time going against tanky ppl and, which is really important for an ADC, farming the Jng camps in the midgame which is awful with a full lethality build. Now, if you want my exactly build, the one that I used to reach Plat with over 70% winrate some weeks ago it's exactly this one: {{item:3153}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} ( I drop the {{item:3147}} , I dont like that item at all) then {{item:3094}} and then I decide if I need to survive more, in that case I pick {{item:3072}} or if my team needs a soft hipercarry, in that case I pick {{item:3031}} You can see my OPGG here https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=saltran , if you have any question more about MF I would be glad to answer
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rhmjri1M,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-21T11:16:41.134+0000) > > 300K MF main here: > > Runes: PressTheAtack - Overheal/Triumph (both are good) - Alacrity - Coup de Grace ///// Magical footwear - Biscuits (second you can go Scorecy with Mana Band - Gathering Storm to have worse early and better scaling, I prefer this) > > Build: {{item:3153}} into {{item:3142}} into {{item:3147}} /{{item:3071}} that's the core build, this part changes depending on the game, if you see that you are against no tanks go full lethality and armor pen with {{item:3814}} {{item:3036}} , if you need a QSS pick up {{item:3139}} , if there's a more tanky enemy team go {{item:3094}} {{item:3031}} , if you are being exploded in the fights take a {{item:3072}} > > Explanation: The main reason why PressTheAtack and {{item:3153}} rush works it's because {{champion:21}} Q counts as an AA for both, and in a really short trade you can do AA + Q instant canceling the animation + another AA. In this way you have procced in a moment the {{item:3153}} on hit efect 3 times and you have procced the PressTheAtack already. You also need to notice that MF W is a massive atack speed bonus that is often ignored as a threat since her base AD is so low, but with the {{item:3153}} you will have a better time going against tanky ppl and, which is really important for an ADC, farming the Jng camps in the midgame which is awful with a full lethality build. > > Now, if you want my exactly build, the one that I used to reach Plat with over 70% winrate some weeks ago it's exactly this one: > > {{item:3153}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} ( I drop the {{item:3147}} , I dont like that item at all) then {{item:3094}} and then I decide if I need to survive more, in that case I pick {{item:3072}} or if my team needs a soft hipercarry, in that case I pick {{item:3031}} > > > You can see my OPGG here https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=saltran , if you have any question more about MF I would be glad to answer What about Crit Mf ? Do you think my build could work ? {{item:3508}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3071}} and last item depend of what you need . Sustain {{item:3080}} {{item:3812}} . Defense {{item:3026}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3139}} or more penetration {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} . You have 40% cdr, mana refund and good damage from black cleaver plus your ult use the crit enhancement since you have 75% crit rate so both your spell and basic attack hurt. I run PtA as runes.
: My attempt to draw Battle Bunny Miss Fortune for Easter
94372148 (NA)
: Yi and Taric shouldn't be allowed on the same team until there's actual counterplay to the strategy.
Ban Master Yi. Problem Solved. Without Yi, Taric doesn't have anything to funnel with .
Moody P (NA)
: Taric is a toxic champion and his rework is terrible
People whine about Taric because of funneling and Sona/Taric comp bot lane. His ultimate and how his E work make it possible in most of the case. He could get changed but honestly I don't know how.
RéktSai (NA)
: Champions who are LONG overdue for a Skin.
Still waiting for {{champion:44}}
: I'm giving away free gift skins
Sunday fun-day! Joke aside sucks to see you go . Hope you find a great game as replacement! Cheers!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Tank Jungler Resolve rune suggestion: Vulnerability (Font of Death?)
I miss tank jungle meta. Having a team full of squishy sucks most of the time. Front liners need their place back.
: If you kill Malz pets it is hard for him to push, but I also think that is why Malz is in a pretty nerfed state. Also my comment is very reasonable. Uninteractive gameplay is a big no no for general enjoyment for players and games are supposed to be fun or players wouldn't play them. Safety is also a part of the reason she was nerfed. The only way Morgana sees mid play again is if she gets a new W.
> [{quoted}](name=Frosted Tips,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OOopG2XL,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T22:22:22.640+0000) > > If you kill Malz pets it is hard for him to push, but I also think that is why Malz is in a pretty nerfed state. Also my comment is very reasonable. Uninteractive gameplay is a big no no for general enjoyment for players and games are supposed to be fun or players wouldn't play them. Safety is also a part of the reason she was nerfed. The only way Morgana sees mid play again is if she gets a new W. No. Morgana is interactive, you just don't know how. She get massively countered by AD mid. If you picked a Mage mid and she is half decent she will max E second and deny your poke, that's how it's designed and it's meant to be used like that. Malz have a shield for free. Morg have to use mana and use it correctly. Her W is bland I can agree but she can be mid lane with it. If they truly wanted her to be changed , it would be done already. She was intended as a mage mid to start with in Season 1 and pro pigeon holed her support as everyone follow pro doing like pocket dogs. She is a support secondary not first role. Get your fact right.
: Or they think she builds Redemption in 89% of all games, so she doesn't need it.......as a support....
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T9AOlwEF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-09T22:23:03.865+0000) > > Or they think she builds Redemption in 89% of all games, so she doesn't need it.......as a support.... Redemption is not even a core item on Morg...
: Maybe they're testing my theory that nerfing Q/E will leave wiggle room to buff W, and bring her back to being a more competitive champ? I dunno though. These aren't the changes I was suggesting, nor are they really ones that I would endorse. Q Cooldown was buffed end season 7. That's where her extra strength is. P.S. They're trying to get her down from a 51% Ban rate.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OOopG2XL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-09T22:21:44.601+0000) > > Maybe they're testing my theory that nerfing Q/E will leave wiggle room to buff W, and bring her back to being a more competitive champ? > > I dunno though. These aren't the changes I was suggesting, nor are they really ones that I would endorse. Q Cooldown was buffed end season 7. That's where her extra strength is. > > P.S. They're trying to get her down from a 51% Ban rate. she get banned because of main champions used on bot lane wich Morg happen to counter. It have nothing with her AP ratio, it's her shield overall who deny most of engage support but hey... its clearly mid Morg the issue...
: Is balance team aware that Morgana is a mage and she's supposed to build AP?
They pigeon hole her on support role like idiots. Morgana was made to be a mid lane mage. She got taken support by pro and then remained there because her ratio and damage was to weak to be on par with other mid laner. Now that she is even, they nerf her ratio and legit force her back support where a bunch of Morg mains are angry because none of them liked to be support.. this is plain uncalled for.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Because all champions should be able to play almost all roles but DEAR GOD when a support (that was originally a midlaner) touches a midlane UNACCEPTABLE
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OOopG2XL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-09T22:17:20.489+0000) > > Because all champions should be able to play almost all roles but DEAR GOD when a support (that was originally a midlaner) touches a midlane UNACCEPTABLE Exactly... 2 sided ways to see the thing..
: Uninteractive. Just W wave from like 1000 units away and push lane opponent under tower.
> [{quoted}](name=Frosted Tips,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OOopG2XL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-09T22:17:09.891+0000) > > Uninteractive. Just W wave from like 1000 units away and push lane opponent under tower. That's basically what Malz do and worst, your comment doesn't make it more reasonable.
: Why is Morgana mid getting gutted? Why?
The hate on Morgana is stupid.. She isn't even relatively strong...
: Janna's Q
The nerf they did to her Q making double click Q useless was the biggest nerf to Janna. I main Leona and used to play Janna in the past and I always feared Janna as she could deny me entirely. Now her Q is so slow she can barely disengage any gap closer unless she use ultimate. Janna lane is now free for Leona when she used to counter her alongside Morgana. Her Q need to be reverted for double tap.
: Taric improvement ideas
revert dazzle range and width of when his rework got released. It was perfect. I don't understand why they nerfed it so much assuming it have a delay on it..
OkoiA (NA)
: Thank you!
> [{quoted}](name=OkoiA,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=09g7RqR7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-07T04:52:18.190+0000) > > Thank you! Your welcome. Usually people post item with to much stats or game changing passive or active but your have good stats number and the passive is fair and useful. You deserve to be recognized. Cheers!
OkoiA (NA)
: Healthy Zhonya's Alternative
Zezilian (EUNE)
: Why Shyvana counters Jax ?
Ap Shyvana my friend.
: Worlds skins aren't Riot's choice, so... Prestige K/DA Evelynn was already coming, so... Alistar is popular? The Zed skin was teased in the skins dev diary and people haven't shut up about it since, so... Not sure why you're disappointed. Not like any of these were much of a surprise. Besides Alistar.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YrEjctEH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-02T17:58:27.213+0000) > > Worlds skins aren't Riot's choice, so... > Prestige K/DA Evelynn was already coming, so... > Alistar is popular? > The Zed skin was teased in the skins dev diary and people haven't shut up about it since, so... > > Not sure why you're disappointed. Not like any of these were much of a surprise. > Besides Alistar. Well, Camille as jungler I can agree, she was fairly dominant and strong. Irelia being picked in mid often as well and top, Okay. But we get Fiora wich is most likely top lane and Leblanc wich is mid . Kai'Sa and Rakan got skins in the past year so I don't really like the pick on bot . I just feel Fiora or Leblanc skins were forced in and weren't neccessary. Zed skins is fine, he don't have legendary and his skins is from 2 years ago(?) , not sure the date tho. Alistar is popular and sat in tier 3 support champion in pick rate and win rate for a good part of the year. He sit at 5.9% pick rate after some nerf. Alistar also have 11 skins , wich 7 are legacy or Limited or Hextech skins. With Conqueror Alistar coming it push Alistar skins to 12 with 8 Legacy, Limited or Hextech. I find it unnecessary. Only skin I knew it was coming was K/DA Prestige Evelynn. I have my opinion and you have your.
: [NEW SKINS] Invictus Gaming Skin Line, Conqueror Alistar, K/DA Prestige Evelynn, Galaxy Slayer Zed
Skins for popular champion as always. No champion I play also. Disapointed.
: Rek'Sai has had a low pickrate very often, sure they became meta recently but that happens to a lot of champions who are low pickrate.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ENybURJf,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-03-31T16:10:16.883+0000) > > Rek'Sai has had a low pickrate very often, sure they became meta recently but that happens to a lot of champions who are low pickrate. I mentionned Rek'Sai because of her tumultuous past in LCS and her large playrate before she get gutted. The last buff she received made her also more consistant and pretty obnoxious so everyone pick her, even in soloQ where the coordination is weak.
: God I have enought of favoritism toward popular champion to remain OP
I said that the champion pool I see is nearly always the same. I also mentionned some champion on the list are less problematic than others but they still remain more picked than their counterpart. That's what I said.
Rioter Comments
: I think he means the Q which is Reaping Dash
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ioxqjLp,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-30T22:46:08.030+0000) > > I think he means the Q which is Reaping Dash yea thought so.
: Lf Losing to IA bot missions
: That's a neat interaction to note ty Suppose that means it doesn't knock Kayn out of Shadow Step.
> [{quoted}](name=MankeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ioxqjLp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-30T21:43:55.510+0000) > > That's a neat interaction to note ty > > Suppose that means it doesn't knock Kayn out of Shadow Step. Kayn shadow step is not a dash thought.
: Bring back Sated Devourer and remove Phantom Hit (double hit) from Guinsoo
Rioter Comments
: Laughing Fish’s Birthday Spectacular: Come and get your free skins!
: Oh I love those singing bass's, I had one when I was younger it was great. Not sure whatever happened to it, I guess it broke or something. But man those things are fun
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nR2mIfbZ,comment-id=00830000,timestamp=2019-03-30T05:13:52.167+0000) > > Oh I love those singing bass's, I had one when I was younger it was great. Not sure whatever happened to it, I guess it broke or something. But man those things are fun Same mate !
: Alas you linked to the google page NOT to the image. That's okay though I can see what you searched, so it will count
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nR2mIfbZ,comment-id=00820000,timestamp=2019-03-30T04:52:04.049+0000) > > Alas you linked to the google page NOT to the image. That's okay though I can see what you searched, so it will count Fixed it .
: Laughing Fish’s Birthday Spectacular: Come and get your free skins!
https://gfycat.com/frighteningconsideratehochstettersfrog Happy birthday you Laughing Fish
: That's never going to change. The caveat to having a f2p game is you have to grind much more than you otherwise would if you spent money.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dMmErEbQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-29T01:28:38.805+0000) > > That's never going to change. The caveat to having a f2p game is you have to grind much more than you otherwise would if you spent money. Lol. I guess but it was faster when IP was there.
: Be glad you didnt start in season 4 where you got stat checked at level 2 because they had tier 3 armor+AD runes and scaling CDR and you went gp5 seals + Armor pen reds, and couldn't even afford all t3 runes because you werent level 30/didn't have enough IP to buy an extra champion after you got {{champion:222}} and would have to wait 30~40 games with a 55% WR and at least 10 days (for First Win bonus). Now you get a few shots at 20% discounts AND get BE faster AND don't have to pay 21.5k IP for level 1 stats.
> [{quoted}](name=MankeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dMmErEbQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-29T01:02:51.354+0000) > > Be glad you didnt start in season 4 where you got stat checked at level 2 because they had tier 3 armor+AD runes and scaling CDR and you went gp5 seals + Armor pen reds, and couldn't even afford all t3 runes because you werent level 30/didn't have enough IP to buy an extra champion after you got {{champion:222}} and would have to wait 30~40 games with a 55% WR and at least 10 days (for First Win bonus). > > Now you get a few shots at 20% discounts AND get BE faster AND don't have to pay 21.5k IP for level 1 stats. I know what runes was , and it was more obnoxious but I feel BE take longer to farm regardless of IP.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l06YnN0u,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-25T01:02:23.332+0000) > > People complaining about Quinn when they abuse of how stupidly strong Nasus is... what a joke. nasus is only considered “stupidly strong” as you say in low Elo when you get to plat or even gold (and higher)you’ll understand that Nasus is pretty much rarely picked b/c he is easily countered all you have To do is CC him and push minions under tower so he can have a lesser chance Of stacking to sum it up nasus is a liability’s unless you have a good nasus (rarely) who knows how to play around the constant CC and let me tell you Late game nasus is perma targeted making it hard for him to really do anything. And have you ever played nasus versus Quinn top I am constantly being poked every time I try to walk up And stack and early game every time she pushes minions under tower Q cool down is to long so the five to six minions that are under tower I end up getting about 2 or 3.Not saying Nasus is weak not even close To it I’m just saying he isn’t stupidly strong either.
> [{quoted}](name=speedameen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l06YnN0u,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-25T01:20:36.058+0000) > > nasus is only considered “stupidly strong” as you say in low > Elo when you get to plat or even gold (and higher)you’ll understand that > Nasus is pretty much rarely picked b/c he is easily countered all you have > To do is CC him and push minions under tower so he can have a lesser chance > Of stacking to sum it up nasus is a liability’s unless you have a good nasus (rarely) who knows how to play around the constant CC and let me tell you > Late game nasus is perma targeted making it hard for him to really do anything. > > And have you ever played nasus versus Quinn top > I am constantly being poked every time I try to walk up > And stack and early game every time she pushes minions under tower > Q cool down is to long so the five to six minions that are under tower > I end up getting about 2 or 3.Not saying Nasus is weak not even close > To it I’m just saying he isn’t stupidly strong either. If you call Quinn strong and Op you never played her. She is maybe a lane bully but past mid to late game she hit a wall real hard. Of course her early going to be strong. Also Quinn is vulnerable to gank but you got to flank her from behind and she will die 3/4 of the time. Nasus can feed early game and still remain strong mid/late game. Not Quinn. You get behind and its over.
: Ranged top laners are such a nuisance to melee top laners.
People complaining about Quinn when they abuse of how stupidly strong Nasus is... what a joke.
King Zeus (EUNE)
: Can someone create some Taric skin concepts?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Remove scuttle foremost and balance the jungle camp exp to bring in diversity then will see this strat go back into obscurity but we already know they won't do this as they don't like admitting to mistakes in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qTiw6nB6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-20T11:21:25.597+0000) > > Remove scuttle foremost and balance the jungle camp exp to bring in diversity then will see this strat go back into obscurity but we already know they won't do this as they don't like admitting to mistakes in the first place. It will continue to exist as it do nothing special but bring gold onto a champion that can carry under diamond elo and get stomped to no existence past that. It's dealable with and personally I would prefer to gut Yasuo before they do anything to people using this strategy. It's a different way but viable to win game.
: dunkmaster ivern is the REAL april fools joke
its a lame ass skin. Dunkmaster would be better for a bunch of champion... but not Ivern..
Invictu5 (NA)
: Taric Q mana cost change
It would make it fair since past 2 charge its not worth it. I support the idea.
Show more

Quinn Is Bae

Level 57 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion