rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=R E K D S O N,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WGqOGPqf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-06T23:05:08.006+0000) > > Not sure why this is downvoted it's 100% true Because it's obvious that it's not possible for someone to troll you in what amounts to a single player game against others.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WGqOGPqf,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-07T00:05:30.224+0000) > > Because it's obvious that it's not possible for someone to troll you in what amounts to a single player game against others. oh it's you, the orbiter stalking everything i type not sure what your point is, if he's saying it's better because you're not being trolled, you saying that you can't be trolled is not a counter argument at all
Rioter Comments
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZAQ1fF5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-06T17:56:37.796+0000) > > The system is entirely Riot's responsibility. Sure, but why did they make it that way? Because people are so damn gung ho with their reports. It's like the Salem witch trials where people blamed their neighbors for witchcraft just because they couldn't get pregnant.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZAQ1fF5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-06T18:11:04.687+0000) > > Sure, but why did they make it that way? Because people are so damn gung ho with their reports. It's like the Salem witch trials where people blamed their neighbors for witchcraft just because they couldn't get pregnant. the punishment system is too lenient in all ways do you really think people should be able to spaz for like 10 games, or int 10 games, or afk 10-20 games before they get banned? they should be banned immediately, Blizzard had no problem doing this with WoW and the game is infinitely less toxic
cars3n (NA)
: The real reason TFT is more “competitive” than SR
> [{quoted}](name=cars3n,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WGqOGPqf,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-06T21:22:37.501+0000) > > riot recently published the thing about TFT being much more competitive than summoners rift. They are using the “competitiveness” excuse to expand the TFT game into a pro scene and whatever. You know why everyone plays ranked TFT over normal TFT? There is no downside to it other than party restrictions. > > In TFT, you aren’t teamed with **trolls, inters, griefers, toxic teammates, racist teammates, afks, and the matchmaking is semi-competent.** > > In SR, all those things have a much higher likelihood of appearing in ranked. Maybe if all that was fixed, SR would be as, if not more, competitive. Not sure why this is downvoted it's 100% true
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=R E K D S O N,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m2caRpns,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-06T20:01:17.832+0000) > > SoRrY bUt OnLy RiOt KnOwS yOuR mMr > > the game average is what tells me where i am, the actual rank of the players in the game, if i'm consistently playing with an average of plat 4 as G3, and now plat 2/3 as G2 and not just every so often, that is the mmr range No, that doesn't tell you much. Just tells you a range that you might be part of but it can also mean those players are playing at a lower level if they are playing with you. Ones MMR can be higher than their rank or lower than their rank. So in the end you cannot say your MMR is xxx vs someone elses as you do not know the exact MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m2caRpns,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T20:05:35.331+0000) > > No, that doesn't tell you much. Just tells you a range that you might be part of but it can also mean those players are playing at a lower level if they are playing with you. Ones MMR can be higher than their rank or lower than their rank. So in the end you cannot say your MMR is xxx vs someone elses as you do not know the exact MMR. that's quite a bit for it to tell me, rank isn't so loosely tied to mmr that it's considered not even close
Sukishoo (NA)
: >I was G4 with G1 MMR, didn't skip, hit promos in G3 with P4 mmr, didn't skip...wtf? Sorry but only Riot knows your actual MMR. Nothing is going to tell you what that exact number is, so even if you think it is one thing it could very well be something else. I've skipped before pretty easily before on several accounts and it is still indeed there.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m2caRpns,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-06T18:51:09.008+0000) > > Sorry but only Riot knows your actual MMR. Nothing is going to tell you what that exact number is, so even if you think it is one thing it could very well be something else. > > I've skipped before pretty easily before on several accounts and it is still indeed there. SoRrY bUt OnLy RiOt KnOwS yOuR mMr the game average is what tells me where i am, the actual rank of the players in the game, if i'm consistently playing with an average of plat 4 as G3, and now plat 2/3 as G2 and not just every so often, that is the mmr range
Quáx (NA)
: Skill simply doesnt matter in soloq anymore
dude i've been making these posts since season 6 The power has been in the hands of the worst player in the game for years
Utok (NA)
: I do not mind losing, what I do mind is when matchmaking has decided the game before it starts...
Weekends are actually abysmal, i've lost 10 straight games in silver flex when i'm almost diamond in under 100 games in solo the people playing i'm SHOCKED they don't forget to breathe and keel over mid game, there is no higher brain function happening AT ALL in this queue
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aANfAK6j,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T23:03:09.725+0000) > > How is this Duo penalty ? when you duo with a lower rank play generally the MMR of the game gets lower anyway So....duoing gives you an unbalanced match and an unfair advantage?
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aANfAK6j,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T03:38:50.787+0000) > > So....duoing gives you an unbalanced match and an unfair advantage? How? I play better with random people than i do with any of my friends, it's an assumption but not a reality
Truli91 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HsGYKkHE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T19:26:28.361+0000) > > God no, it is possible, as the system works with mmr not rank. Rank doesn't actually mean anything I have seen bronze players beat Diamonds so who cares. you mean smurfs that are diamond and beat other diamonds?? right??? cuz no way in hell a bronze can beat a diamond. riot should fix their matchmaking according to rank.
> [{quoted}](name=Truli91,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HsGYKkHE,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-05T18:24:26.108+0000) > > you mean smurfs that are diamond and beat other diamonds?? right??? cuz no way in hell a bronze can beat a diamond. riot should fix their matchmaking according to rank. Why are you repeatedly necroing this thread?
: > [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aANfAK6j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-05T20:16:50.544+0000) > > What do you mean by "duo penalty"? If you're higher ranked than your partner you gain less LP, lose more LP If you're lower ranked than your partner you gain more LP, lose less LP
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aANfAK6j,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T20:32:32.145+0000) > > If you're higher ranked than your partner you gain less LP, lose more LP > > If you're lower ranked than your partner you gain more LP, lose less LP I mean getting 3 players that are lower MMR to offset the "duo advantage" which regularly results in having top mid jg hard inting if i go bot with my duo and makes the game feel miserable to play with a friend
Rioter Comments
: Half those people blame the servers/game and refuse to accept the fact their PC or LAN is a wreck, despite the fact they disconnect/crash constantly while nobody else disconnects/crashes.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XYoEbArj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:18:24.657+0000) > > Half those people blame the servers/game and refuse to accept the fact their PC or LAN is a wreck, despite the fact they disconnect/crash constantly while nobody else disconnects/crashes. I get a random game once a week that just won't connect, nothing to do with my settings, watch IWD's stream, happens to him more than me. Definitely not people just not willing to accept it's our fault, but it's cute Riot and the fanboys believe that
: Only if your lp gain is higher than 30
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m2caRpns,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-04T14:20:37.310+0000) > > Only if your lp gain is higher than 30 I haven't been able to get an LP gain above 30 since like season 6 i thought they capped it tbh, even on a 90% WR account i was getting 30 but was skipping like crazy
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xV8gjtxU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-03T17:15:37.092+0000) > > If the ROI is there, it will happen. I personally dont think the population is significant enough however. As far as developed nations go, it's pretty much only South Africa in that region. The *population* is significant. The population that *would actually play League of Legends*, and moreso the population that **even can** play League, on the other hand, those are the reason. I think this is what you were tryna get at but I just wanted to make sure this was obvious so people don't accuse you of being racist.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xV8gjtxU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-03T20:23:31.442+0000) > > The *population* is significant. The population that *would actually play League of Legends*, and moreso the population that **even can** play League, on the other hand, those are the reason. > > I think this is what you were tryna get at but I just wanted to make sure this was obvious so people don't accuse you of being racist. South Africa isn't the cartoon jungle/desert plains Africa depicted on TV...it's just cities... North Africa is where you wouldn't really see servers
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: Because climbing through early elo to Gold+ as a support is a royal pain in the butt. Trust me, I've done it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wg9fqAf9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-04T03:45:13.451+0000) > > Because climbing through early elo to Gold+ as a support is a royal pain in the butt. Trust me, I've done it. i mean it's fine either way, somehow playing solo with a not good support is still easier than duoing with a good support because of the insanely harsh duo penalty, just weird that it's so rare to see good supports there.
: > [{quoted}](name=R E K D S O N,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eeE0IxsF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-03T04:17:59.831+0000) > > Man, i remember the days when you had to be toxic for like 2-3 games, I actually log in to see 10 chatbans and just Game 1 with me arguing with my support, and ...that's it. > > 1 game? really? i didn't even swear, not that I care, punishments in this game are literally meaningless with it being free to play, but 1 game now is all it takes? Figured you'd have to use a special trigger word for that but..nope. > > Interesting I'm sure there's more to the story than what you're telling us.
> [{quoted}](name=CtrI AIt Elite,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eeE0IxsF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-03T06:25:22.628+0000) > > I'm sure there's more to the story than what you're telling us. there's really not, i had a support who was pissed he didn't get his role, then someone banned the support he wanted so he was griefing and i called him out on it and it devolved into occasional bitching back and forth, but it went on for 40 minutes, when i log in it just has the one game listed there, like they're tallying my reports and finally had something to link it to since i have the chat turned off entirely 99/100 games but turned it on to try and figure out why the guy was griefing me particularly when i had no verbal/typing interaction with him and we hadn't lost any fights or done anything yet
Rioter Comments
: The Epic Hate Propaganda
No, you are looking at this only from the perspective of people who would attempt make you feel bad for being mad that your choice was taken away, and shaming you for not agreeing with them via manipulation. It's okay, I live in California, the state is full of easy to manipulate people who vote for terrible practices that screw everyone over because it sounds good. They took away your choice to have it on the library you'd have naturally chosen, in a mutually beneficial deal that doesn't help the consumer at all, and only lines the pockets of both companies when they already know they're making another Borderlands game anyway, and that it was going to sell like hot cakes. These deals aren't being made to help small upstart gaming companies get that extra cash they need to explode into the triple a scene, that's just not a reality we will ever live in. Further, Epic has no features, companies have to design features for their store and give away the code just so they'll have a simple search box, but why would they need it with a library of like 10 games? Also the glaring security issues, and subpar support. It's fine if Epic wants to try and get into the spotlight, but doing it via anti-consumer practices that bring about controversy will never put them ahead of Steam. Steam was there when no one else bothered to try and they can always renegotiate contracts with developers as competition emerges. I will not support the Epic store...likely ever because of this. I want my games with all my other games, i'm not switching over, there's a full untapped market of dipshit kids who want to "stick it to the man, and the boomers" by choosing the opposite of what everyone else is choosing, hence how Apple became so big. **I just bought the game for Playstation 4, I know this is still supporting a company who committed a practice I don't agree with, but I want to play the game with my friends, and technically Gearbox being scumbags is due to the opportunity for it to happen**, without Epic trying to steal games from other platforms, they'd have just put the game on steam and a bunch of other websites etc.
: Bring Back the Old Client (we like it more)
no one wants this, what the actual **** are you saying
: MUTE YOUR CHAT. PERIOD.
i disabled it, it's unfortunate that the community is so trash that you have to remove the chat to enjoy the game, but that's the state of games lately.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
FS Storm (NA)
: do you guys like autofill?
no one likes autofill, but the game is in such bad shape the daily 27 million player report they published in season 4 is actually more like 8 million daily players, i forget who published the new numbers, might have actually been Riot thinking people forgot about what it once was but with 1/3 the people playing at all times the queues would be challenger length for most divisions
Eedat (NA)
: Let's see the op.gg
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vvbj23Uz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-02T10:36:49.427+0000) > > Let's see the op.gg https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=U+R+G%C3%86+AF every loss is promos, then i win 1 and get back in every time
Rioter Comments
Destaice (NA)
: My Alistar support didn’t spend the entire lane standing behind me doing nothing.
any time you get this below mid plat you should be playing the lottery.
Rioter Comments
: can we ban people who never improve ? or disallow them from getting in ranked at least?
would be amazing, won't happen unfortunately. every time i make a new account i see the same p[eople in silver gold and plat, every year, just floaters existing in a league game waiting to die
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=R E K D S O N,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IfPEz3LU,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T03:31:51.840+0000) > > I'm good off that, and off this conversation, if you want to shill for Riot go do it in balance discussions where they need it. They don't need it there either, because the "arguments" and "logic" people use in them is basically the same as yours - nonexistent. Have fun not getting a fix for your problem though. Riot can't fix your computer/programs/internet/any number of other problems that aren't on their end.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IfPEz3LU,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T03:34:15.500+0000) > > They don't need it there either, because the "arguments" and "logic" people use in them is basically the same as yours - nonexistent. > > Have fun not getting a fix for your problem though. Riot can't fix your computer/programs/internet/any number of other problems that aren't on their end. There is no fix for the problem, they simply do not care. It's been the same shit for 10 years.
Rioter Comments
datfatguy (OCE)
: Why do people choose to not ban a champion
because they're morons, there's nothing else to it, never will be.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=R E K D S O N,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IfPEz3LU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T23:25:01.896+0000) > > Lol, literally the next aram let me load in, it's 100% riot's fault, i have no settings, never have, never will, that would prevent me from entering a game, i've played for 10 years on the same internet. You've covered about 2 out of the 1000s of possibilities of how it could *not* be Riot's fault. If you'd like help troubleshooting, feel free to contact Riot Support. But if you just bitch like this, nobody's going to help you.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IfPEz3LU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T02:06:06.506+0000) > > You've covered about 2 out of the 1000s of possibilities of how it could *not* be Riot's fault. > > If you'd like help troubleshooting, feel free to contact Riot Support. But if you just bitch like this, nobody's going to help you. I'm good off that, and off this conversation, if you want to shill for Riot go do it in balance discussions where they need it.
: How do you imagine Season 10?
slightly worse than season 9, following the trend.
rujitra (NA)
: You've done step 1 of troubleshooting. There's multiple further steps that you have to take before you get to blame Riot. "Turning it off and back on again" is not the complete troubleshooting step. It's the first. Not the last.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IfPEz3LU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-29T01:09:39.649+0000) > > You've done step 1 of troubleshooting. There's multiple further steps that you have to take before you get to blame Riot. "Turning it off and back on again" is not the complete troubleshooting step. It's the first. Not the last. Lol, literally the next aram let me load in, it's 100% riot's fault, i have no settings, never have, never will, that would prevent me from entering a game, i've played for 10 years on the same internet.
Rioter Comments
: How do I appeal to get unbanned? I don't deserve this WTF!?
You don't, I've seen one player unfairly banned in like 9 years, not that i've seen them all of course, but no one who's come to the boards complaining about being banned has ever been unbanned, especially when they post what they did wrong Edit: god I went back and read like the first 5 lines of your chat, good fucking riddance, please don't come back to this game you are the player that makes every good player hate this game
: Hell YEAH! I just got me a chest, it has been so long. I'm excited to see what I get!
it's par for the course, the boxes used to be worth buying early on, and then they slowly just nerf the crap out of them until they reach that happy medium of making money but not giving away too much so people still buy skins at retail Every archetypal sleezy business practice known to man is in effect with this game, it's in the cash out phase and has been for a few years
: How is PROJECT Pyke priced at 1820 when he reuses all of the base skin animations?
Because they know the playerbase is brainless enough to buy it
Barkley (NA)
: Remove LP loss for dodging, drastically extend queue penalties instead.
--> Wants drastically longer penalties --> posts a plan that lowers the penalty time after the first dodge
Cloud273 (NA)
: What if we had a champ who could grant stealth to an ally?
: welcome to season 9 where its all about dat coin flip
> [{quoted}](name=Reckless Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hxLcz9FE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-13T10:47:47.387+0000) > > welcome to season 9 where its all about dat coin flip At least in my games if it was a coin flip i could work toward being on the winning side of that next time, the coinflip is matchmaking now, not some bottom lane river fight 3 mins in like it used to be
: I haven't played in a year, quitting was a good idea lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Raxistaicho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hxLcz9FE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-13T06:15:05.584+0000) > > I haven't played in a year, quitting was a good idea lol. Yeah, i even decided to try and queue another one to see if it was just a bad game, got the same top laner and mid, lost again with constant flaming, there's not even enough players to escape the toxic ones anymore, not sure what the ban system is doing but it's not banning flamers that's for sure... i don't feel the urge to play another any time soon lol
Rioter Comments
Serrgol (EUW)
: rammus dmg is really broken and riot need to do their job better
whats with all the EU shitposts today? Rammus over powered? what?
: Add a "except" option to the fill role in role queue.
everyone would put "except support" and then you'd have the team builder dilemma again not that I don't also wish for this, but Riot would never sacrifice queue time for game quality even though it's what would single handedly bring back probably half the player base. they know everything and don't need our input, we're only the entire reason their game exists at all, what do we know
: Banning cuz team trolled and flamed so i just said u r reported
You deserved the ban, you did MUCH, like FUCKLOADS more than just say U R REPURTIED no one believed the first person who said that was all that happened 10 years ago, or every day since that day over 3500 days ago, and no one believes it now If you don't want to get banned, don't sit there and flame for 20-30 minutes straight over the course of like 30-50 games, get therapy
: Which Final Fantasy Game for the Switch should I play next?
x-2 shouldn't be purchased on anything ever, it's bad. IX is probably the best balance of all things for lovers of original nintendo / SNES FF's and people who like the modern PS1/PS2 FF's, XII is controversial, I liked it a lot but I also like MMO's, and it has an MMO feel with the live combat and characters who will act independent if you set them up to IX then XII VIII when it comes out remastered, it's interesting, but has the ability to make yourself disgustingly strong without ever leveling up if you know what you're doing, and enemies / bosses level with you so you can absolutely shit stomp the game, minus like 2 bosses that will murder you no matter what you do until you're the master of the game, casually you can play it and have a balanced challenge, but you could also do it wrong and screw yourself into the ground (don't level up a ton for any reason ever aside from maybe 20-30 levels with STR/VIT/MAG/SPR/HP+), if you're facing the last boss above level 60 or so you're making it harder than it needs to be, aiming for a level 10-25 last boss is where it's at
Show more

R E K D S O N

Level 32 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion