IAmToxic77 (EUNE)
: Yall ruined the River King (Tahm Kench)
They killed the boi. The Killed him and buried him with all the benches a Soccer Field could want. ...But hey look at the bright side... At least you can eat red and blue buffs. Kappa
Wuks (NA)
: [12/2/19] Critical Client Issue (RESOLVED)
Can we get a word of whats going on with the client, whats the plan If any. Are you guys happy with the state of the client. Any ways you guys want to improve it, or look to improve?
zqfmgb (NA)
: Can we add an "Avoid Player" option?
There should be a 5 limit. reason, because if you're challenger. You can just gate your self from all the top players to maintain your position.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Rengar is a fun champ
Be kaisa and build {{item:3157}} and {{item:3026}} Kappa
: Too many champions are left in really awful states because they were OP at a certain time.
rip {{champion:223}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:429}} and kinda {{champion:6}} (to only name a few) (Your kits today are still unhealthy... But now you become the toys for the newer champions)
: Are We Really Going To Start Another Season Without Addressing Damage Creep?
People complaining about tanks are being way to tanky. Points to say "There is no damage creep" because of that. But they complain they're Not one shotting them, but they're allowed to one shot others. You know thats just a product of damage creep yeh m8? Damage needs nerfs. So that you can go back to life stealing from them with your Infinite ways to penetrate their armor. You no longer need to build glass cannon, and can build defensibly.
Yenn (NA)
: Lee Sin's animation cancel on W + Q + R should be fixed ASAP
As buggy as that is... And much as I hate Lee sin. I like the idea of him doing that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkTnFbye4fM (This doesnt work... but it was an extreme case)
: True Damage Ekko Tweaks
: Its not the client its your computer
> [{quoted}](name=JayVonLight,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=G6FeZkcN,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-20T23:13:13.303+0000) > > Its not the client its your computer Nah m8 My computer is clean and pretty powerful. I have it on a SSD and not a HD (and at some point... the client was functional... now its... just a roll of the die on what type of error I get) sure... win 10 isnt that great... but. it shouldnt have issues. (If you want more spec like my GPU. I can give you that. And then you can show yours.) https://i.ibb.co/TqTv2Vv/nahm8.jpg [](https://i.ibb.co/TqTv2Vv/nahm8.jpg) And you saying its my computer is pretty delusional. Go to the board "Report a bug" Look at more than half the pages... its about the Client... maybe more. Telling us all have computer issues, For a 10 year old game that has less demands than a mobile game. is just... nuts to hear.
: Client is getting worse
I would like a response from riot... Like anything. "Like. Hey their epic gamers. So we released our new Client, and you guys seem to like it. and we're proud to present a service where the client works for a monthly pass. "
Arzgara (EUW)
: Client dont work
There has been to many issues on my end, that I dont even bother trying to play the game anymore. I caught myself being kick out games more often than I can play uninterrupted. I have my client refuse to open games. I had my client not load pages. Client bad.
: Karma’s Color Story is Great, But Her Kit and Art Aren’t
I always thought Karma as weakest thematically in the entire game. LIke fidd is a scarecrow who t'poses on hates. AKA Does scare crow things Zilean is a zilean years old. And you cant killiean zilean. rewinds his hits and allies lives Udyr Is the Animal man.Every things is an animal that enhances his autos. Ekko Rewind time. Shen is Poppa shen who protects yeh in sneaky way. IVern Modest boi who likes woods n shit. Grows brushes, cant hit animals, roots. Karma. is... Tbh... Idk a 'guardian'. (I've been told) And how does her kit show that. With her Shield.
yukumari (NA)
: Fix the client please.
I'm a certified specialist, and I can tell you client bad.
: Goodbye Season 9 and Good Riddance
The worst thing to come out season9 is the client.
Naalith (NA)
: So are we gonna get free tokens for all the broken days during the Worlds pass or nah?
: I miss the OG client
They built the mobile game from the ground up. But they cant even find the effort to push out a decent client on a PC.
: Nerf Chain CC
i think there should be a system so that it will diminish CC from other users CC rather than CC from the initial caster. So example. If Leona Roots a user, Then Stuns them with her Q, then presses R To stun, All of that should not be affected by 'the system'. Now, IF you have Morgana, Land a Bind, and jhin would to snare the target again. (That should punish jhin with a diminished snared), Then IF morgana were to Press Her R. She is the priority. And she'll stun for the full duration if she were to land it. This way for some champions like Leona, and amumu, wouldn't be really affected as they're expected to initiate. But things like Ekko or caitlyn might see the effects.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rıots Bad Client,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6l8OG4A,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-11-16T22:09:46.896+0000) > > Its actually not just "Win". in full, its 'Wind Blade'. naw just SWORD or POINTY STICK not windblade cuz yasuo and riven dont build it
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6l8OG4A,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-11-17T00:12:15.133+0000) > > naw > just SWORD > or POINTY STICK > not windblade cuz yasuo and riven dont build it well Kog doesnt build {{item:3512}} because hes a Void Like currently Janna doesn't build Storm razor... but shes a storm based champions... Why does most adc build a sword? Why does the name bother you so much?... Storm= Wind Razor= Blade here are some strange things you can also find with that item. Type 'To Win" for {{item:3095}} :because the TO in sTOrm WINd. Type "Spooky Win" for {{item:3905}} because "Spooky" and tWIN" (you can also type 'Spooky ghosts win" ) "Tons of force" 'ruin me king damage' 'ya, our ass' 'No more' 'Can see' Just searchable terms you can mix. doesnt mean much
: who the fuck building {{item:3095}} to win??? You build {{item:3031}} to win you build {{item:3095}} to pretend like you want to win so they can't report you but im down with books going by book just like "Tobias" should bring up TF "Malcolm" Should bring up Graves "Sarah" should bring up MF "Shauna" should bring up Vayne etc etc etc
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6l8OG4A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-16T07:27:56.308+0000) > > who the fuck building {{item:3095}} to win??? > You build {{item:3031}} to win > you build {{item:3095}} to pretend like you want to win so they can't report you > > but im down with books going by book > just like > "Tobias" should bring up TF > "Malcolm" Should bring up Graves > "Sarah" should bring up MF > "Shauna" should bring up Vayne > etc etc etc Its actually not just "Win". in full, its 'Wind Blade'.
: In shop, Morellonomicon, Lost Chapter, and Amplifying Tome should be searchable as "Book"
kabuki and Spooky should be search for {{item:3151}} {{item:3136}} I need to type spooky Kabuki to find these things.
: The client is in a critical state and it has to be adressed.
Yeh, client is not good. They addressed how the client was bad. And Some how made it worse in the end.
: Your Client F'd my Promos to Plat
: lol client doesn't even work.
: Exhaust Needs a buff in preseason
Make {{summoner:3}} grounds them for 2.5 seconds. Change the the slow from 30% to 70% that decays over 2.5 seconds. Remove the Damage reduction from {{summoner:3}} (dedicate this to Anti-mobility spell) ) Add that to another summoner spell. Reduces enemies damage by 20% and reduces their primary stat by 50% (Dedicate this to a crush Spell, Make them weaker then they should be. Tank or assassin) Make that 100% crit to a 50% etc.
: revert malzahar (and aurelion sol) I
I will say, I really liked the old malz better. Its where all my games were on. They sorta ruined the fun of space aids. Now its just some baby's first sneeze damage that makes me sad. but I remember, a lot of people were asking him to be changed in some way. People didn't like playing against him, he was a very counteractive lane. So they nerfed his E damage, made his passive in to a spell, moved old W to his R to keep the "Tank melting portions" intact(Which they failed to do imo) so, pretty much. Malze is the same he always was.... just they took the wow factor from his E and put it on his Minions, which are a larger part of his kit, and now holds a larger portion of his damage ... Which they nerfed a couple of times.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 15
Hey, any updates on the current client.
: I've seen DH work with the lethality build...but that was watching it on the PBE, where they've updated lethality. I think it'd be a good idea to see what ways the season 10 changes will go, as it looks like a slew of indirect buffs may come her way.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YRdncNx1,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-15T23:40:32.079+0000) > > I've seen DH work with the lethality build...but that was watching it on the PBE, where they've updated lethality. > > I think it'd be a good idea to see what ways the season 10 changes will go, as it looks like a slew of indirect buffs may come her way. Well.... DH is actually a very bad summoner. And I want to say is only ran by junglers Who can use it. I think the only ones is Karthus and maybe evelyn. BUT, this is a BIG BUT. DH is really good IF you know you're going to Stomping. So if you're a challenger looking for YT Content, And go on a smurf account and fight some silvers. Yes... It can be good. or maybe the Pbe is a mixing pot of different ranks. So, This is what I've seen. It is early. Maybe at some point, someone will come out with a wild build, and then all of a sudden X keystone is mega busted. It might be DH, and it might be Fleet. but currently. I'm viewing it as weak.
: Senna: Broken or Not Broken? (poll)
Shes a good early game... I thought she would be A mid game.. but once lane phase is over. Shes pretty weak. She relies on getting a very good lead in lane to become a decent champion... As a support. Adc you just fall off with no damage in sight. Sure you have range. But the numbers on her a very pitiful(as they should be as a support.) So Over all, shes looking on the weak end of things, but I personally think its to early to tell. From what I'm seeing, Crit Seena is just bad. Go leathality. Dont go Dark Harvest, Fleet or electocute. thats just trash on her imo.
: Shaco still needs nerfs
I think his Q should change to camouflage from Invisible. This make his Slippery be toned down significantly. (But I think it should be a (rakan Auto Range) Indicator) And I think When you press your Q, it should Auto recall You R(IF available) and put it in camouflage state as well On the Opposite side of where you Blinked.
5050BS (NA)
: So Riot Deleted the post about needing more ways to knock Yummi off her target.
Personally. No. I dont think tahm should spit out allies if he's cc'd I dont think Yuumi should get knocked off her target In ANY way. Thats not good. (We Punish you because your ally couldn't dodge a stun) We should reward Yuumi's for going off her ally. For example. (not suggesting All these at once. But you get the idea.) -Make her Q refunds half the mana when she uses it off her allies. -Give her passive shield more than one auto to grant bigger shields. (like 3 autos Max) -Make it so that She doesn't get Mana regen while shes on her ally(But give her ally a % of her mana regen whiles shes on) Then give her back % of her mana back based on her Mana regen On autos) -Make it so that If she leaves an ally she cannot connect to another ally so quickly(In other words, she has to go down with the sinking ship rather ditch, walk a portion to get another ally) -Make it so her dash to allies is significantly Smaller Back to range when shes already on an ally. -Have it so that when staying on the same ally for to long the adaptive power decreases 70% over time. and after leaving she'll have the adaptive for 2-3 seconds. (this way she can get some attack speed, maybe for the 3 shield passive) -have 10% of the damage her attacked ally to be redirected to her(So she has to get off her ally to heal her self If she becomes low) -It might be even cool to see If Yuumi herself becomes a projectile when she dashes from ally to ally dealing the same amount of damage of her Q) idk, there is a lot they can do. This is just to make her more rewarding and more riskier. She currently has no risk out side her Passive... Which they nerfed.
: Stop complaining about your experience with the client, I can't even open it in the first place
: Buff tenacity
How about some boots changes {{item:1001}} +{{item:1006}} + {{item:1006}} Give bonus regen. Give less movement speed than the rest but. Knock ups are half the duration.
: Buff tenacity
please dont. This will just mean, the champions that are mobile and the champions who are toxic and the only counterplay to them is "Just cc them" will... become more supreme. As Cc... is supposed to counter Mobility... though its not doing a very good job. However. CC is pretty dumb. I suggest CC stacking be nerfed. my Suggtion For examples 5 morgana's for simplicity. Max Rank Q does 3 Second Snare. The First morgana Will Snare for 3 seconds, The second one will only snare for 2.25, the third morg snare will be 1.5... or something along the lines. maybe the 5th morg will do a 0.5 snare.(since the Cc cap?) HOWEVER... IF the first morgana Uses ULT on the same target after all the other morg's snared. SHE will get priority, and her stun will not be impaired by the cc stack nerf. Stunning for the full 1.5 seconds. NOW. We can now nerf tenacity in some capacity. But the number increases by 0.25sec. So instead the second morg will now snare for 2.0(Instead of 2.25) then the 3rd would snare for 1.0 (Instead of 1.5) This way if your champion relies on their cc like Gnar, or Leona to initiate fights, Wont become nerfed because of this. However. IT will nerf champions, who have difficult CC to land, Things like Ekko Stun, jhins Snare. Might see nerfs to thier cc. Allowing you to play. 1v1 Scenerios (this is a Buff CC) Team Fights (this is a Nerf To CC)
Cräfty (EUW)
: Huge FPS drops in game, in both SR and TFT, since patch 9.22 came out.
: Can someone tell me why Kai'Sa is still the best adc in the game over a year later?
because her gimmick. The ol' "haha, I can build and abuse any item thats good and you cant" She can build {{item:3157}} and {{item:3026}} and still do truck load of damage. while not relying on supports with her R Its why Xayah and Kai'sa are the best adc's... they're just safe. Because they nerfed every safe support. Like Tahm, braum shield supports etc. so they just leave it to the adc's However her Counter play is... well there isnt any of that. because it WAS supposed to be a weak early game.
: This New Client is the Closest Thing to a Virus on my Computer
Its really cool to see riot looking to improve the client... Just to make it worse than it already was. Its an impressive feat. on it own. its like the game and the client have something in common.
: I found something worse than Riot's client
I disagree. Not saying the new youtube lay out isnt trash... At least I can use it. The client doesn't allow to go in games, properly select my champion, Leaving games just out right crashes the client. Simple tasks like opening Loot apparently is just to much for it to handle. The client itself requires more ram then the game does. I cannot Log in because of it fails at even doing little... TASKS... the current client is bad youtube just looks like it was made for a mobile... But at least it has that going.
: League of legends client completly broken
I think the client itself is going to make me quit league on its own. Its really quite impressive.
Falrein (EUW)
: What are your biggest fears regarding your favourite champions/regions' future?
: Honestly can just get a completely fresh/new client at this point?
: Is Glacial missing a unit in its class?
Steel is similar. I wanted to try some steel builds... But There is only 2 units, and 3 a 4 tiers for steel. But you can find Lux. it feels really bad to even consider steel in your team.
: Make urf permanant
I want ArUrf With bans. I want both teams be able to Ban 10 Champions where they cannot ban the same champions.
: "SuMmOnErS dOn'T eXisT aNyMoRe"
: Why doesn't client work
: Happy 10 years!!! Enjoi this client that STILL DOESNT WORK!
Asifion (NA)
: Game Clarity - Yasuo Windwall
I'd like him a bunch more if they just sorta reworked his W WindWall a tad and his shield. Personally I'd put his shield passive on his W, so that you can Increase the shield amount... or the recharge rate. As for the windwall, Put it on a 15Sec CD from a 24Sec CD. So he has up more in late so that hes a bit safer. However. Make the Wall Break after 3 projectiles OR cannot Block NON Ult Projectiles.
Tripsix (NA)
: Changes for URF
That or they can just remove/Change the Crit Buff they gave in Urf. > Critical strikes deal 25% additional damage They can just reduce that number to like 10%
: > [{quoted}](name=Neekophile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P21PQVzx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-05T13:16:22.397+0000) > > Lets be real, it was only to abuse melees in top lane and champions that have abilities that apply on hit effects. > > > I like the idea Of Klepto. Wish it was a bit different. Like a Keystone that allows you to execute your own creeps for Half of the gold on a 20sec CD. Essentially allowing you to "Steal Gold". God please no, that'd be so broken, we do not need to go back to the time of gangplank killing his own minions and as a result making whoever is in his lane weaker due to lack of gold and xp and more vulnerable to jungle ganks because the lane is always pushed. And even if you want to say it only works on friendly minions below X life all that will do make that rune mandatory on every support in the game and introduce an obnoxious mechanic.
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P21PQVzx,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-11-05T15:20:11.921+0000) > > God please no, that'd be so broken, we do not need to go back to the time of gangplank killing his own minions and as a result making whoever is in his lane weaker due to lack of gold and xp and more vulnerable to jungle ganks because the lane is always pushed. > > And even if you want to say it only works on friendly minions below X life all that will do make that rune mandatory on every support in the game and introduce an obnoxious mechanic. I think its only good if one person uses it. But it would be like a nuclear bombs. If one person has it. Then everyone should have it in my quick state. But my 'goal' for the klepto idea isnt meant to abuse melee, infact its meant for Lane bully champions who fall off later in the game. as they want to delay the opponent from reaching to that point. To make it less abusable, you could also randomly mark a creep every 30seconds, and after 2 seconds of showing both parties what minion is executable. allowing both parties to contest it. IF you fail to execute the minion, it could put it on a longer CD making it so that you may not want to grab it on everything and everyone. This way, it nots mandatory for the supports to grab it... since you can get {{item:4302}} to counter it. (But if its a safe lane like Kog/Raka...) Then yes. you may want to grab this hypothetical keystone to put them behind with lack of Gold. as for exp. The enemy would get the Exp since you're just denying gold so long as they're in range.
: Riot is taking balancing too seriously in URF
I'm glad they nerfed Garen. However... Garen is still very good... Hes just not "haha, My Spin stacks damage, now I walk next to you and you die" It wasnt fun... They nefed Master Yi because he was to good, now his Q CD starts after he finishes his Q with some damage reduction and a reduction to his heals. Jax was just made Squishier. I'm glad they nerf the over played broken mess and allow some of the weaker champions to be played. However i think they should revert the nerfs to Zilean. q CD was increased Stun was decreased. (I think they should remove the stun for something like a slow) W CD was increased Champions are supposed to be Broken.. And they are. I just dont like to see the same champions over and over just because they can secure wins.
MF MF MF (EUW)
: Is the removal of Kleptomancy really necessary?
Lets be real, it was only to abuse melees in top lane and champions that have abilities that apply on hit effects. I like the idea Of Klepto. Wish it was a bit different. Like a Keystone that allows you to execute your own creeps for Half of the gold on a 20sec CD. Essentially allowing you to "Steal Gold".
Show more

Rıots Bad Client

Level 172 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion