: 4 man tried to report me
If you didn't violate the rules then you're fine. Also one report has the same effect as nine; mass reports have the same power as one
Killúá (NA)
: Leagues ban system
In Riot's eyes there is no justification, reason, or context where being toxic or violating the rules is acceptable. Sorry mate. I believe chat restrictions should only lower a person's honor level by 1
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NBPoH5F,comment-id=0004000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-16T20:33:23.230+0000) > > But, to refer back to my initial argument, if Riot's data shows that infinite CR's were successful in mitigating verbal toxicity but increased trolling, why would they cease infinite CR's if the community prefered trolls over flamers? Um... Did you read what you just replied to? >At the end of the day a troll is still a problem. So it just makes sense to be proactive and ban players who show no willingness to reform before they are pushed to the point where they are more difficult to detect. This doesn't hinge on peoples' opinion of whether trolls or flamers are worse.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NBPoH5F,comment-id=00040000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-05-16T21:01:10.492+0000) > > Um... > Did you read what you just replied to? Woops
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: No, I am suggesting there are more reasons than this one. This particular reason merely shows why Riot's course of action is in the interest of people who **do** prefer verbal toxicity over feeders. At the end of the day a troll is still a problem. So it just makes sense to be proactive and ban players who show no willingness to reform before they are pushed to the point where they are more difficult to detect. This doesn't hinge on peoples' opinion of whether trolls or flamers are worse.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NBPoH5F,comment-id=000400000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-16T19:21:08.259+0000) > > No, I am suggesting there are more reasons than this one. This particular reason merely shows why Riot's course of action is in the interest of people who **do** prefer verbal toxicity over feeders. > > At the end of the day a troll is still a problem. So it just makes sense to be proactive and ban players who show no willingness to reform before they are pushed to the point where they are more difficult to detect. This doesn't hinge on peoples' opinion of whether trolls or flamers are worse. But, to refer back to my initial argument, if Riot's data shows that infinite CR's were successful in mitigating verbal toxicity but increased trolling, why would they cease infinite CR's if the community prefered trolls over flamers?
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: Where exactly in that quote do you find the argument that **most** players prefer a flamer over a troll? "My question for you" strongly implies that this is aimed at a specific summoner, not the community as a whole.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NBPoH5F,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T19:02:15.287+0000) > > Where exactly in that quote do you find the argument that **most** players prefer a flamer over a troll? > "My question for you" strongly implies that this is aimed at a specific summoner, not the community as a whole. Riot wouldn't be against implementing infinite chat restrictions If the majority of the community prefers trolls over flamers... Unless you're suggesting the decision to cease infinite CR's was based on a single player's opinion
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NBPoH5F,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-16T12:22:40.539+0000) > > Exactly, and i believe most of the community has this mindset, especially people that play ranked; most players would rather have a verbally toxic player than an inter/troll. Therefore i believe the IFS should be less strict and allow some degree of toxicity so players can express frustration by flaming rather than resorting to inting/trolling Have you considered that getting flamed is what drives a lot of people to troll? Most players are not looking to sabotage their own game to make your experience miserable unless you give them reason to. Both forms of poor behavior cause the other so there's no reason for Riot to not stamp out either when possible. The term "Toxic" was used to describe this behavior pattern for a reason. Acting toxic is liable to encourage other people to act toxic as well.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NBPoH5F,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-05-16T17:50:45.009+0000) > > Have you considered that getting flamed is what drives a lot of people to troll? What drives people to troll currently is the IFS not allowing them to flame. > Most players are not looking to sabotage their own game to make your experience miserable unless you give them reason to. I believe most players troll to express their frustration, and that frustration are things that can't be avoidable like getting camped or feeding as opposed to a toxic player that can be muted. > Both forms of poor behavior cause the other so there's no reason for Riot to not stamp out either when possible. I believe stamping out flaming leads to more inters/trolls because the system is bad at detecting gameplay toxicty as opposed to chat toxicity. In most of the games I've played and seen, it's rarely the flamer that causes a player to troll, but more the troll that causes a player to flame
rujitra (NA)
: You may believe that, but data and Riot internal surveys must show you're wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NBPoH5F,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-16T15:44:06.473+0000) > > You may believe that, but data and Riot internal surveys must show you're wrong. That most players prefer a verbally toxic player than an inter/troll? First of all, the surveys and data was taking years ago. And the fact that most players prefer a flamer than a troll is literally Riot's argument against infinite chat restrictions: > It really breaks down into two categories. > 1.) Helping players reform 2.) Shielding others from the behavior, at a cost. > We used to issue chat restrictions that essentially scaled indefinitely. > We were able to determine that after a certain point the penalty no longer helped with reform. The 10-game and 25-game counts for chat restrictions are based on data that they were both light enough, and felt strict enough to encourage people to understand their behavior is unacceptable in game and change it. > We also saw that the players in this 'large restriction' category defaulted to gameplay altering means of harassing their team. It caused an increase in feeding and trolling. > The sample size of this population and time frame is huge. Essentially the time spanning from the introduction of chat restrictions to the introduction of IFS. > **So my question for you is, would you rather have more feeders and less negative chat?**
WOW001 (EUW)
: TOXIC PLAYERS ARE BETTER THAN THE INTERS
> [{quoted}](name=WOW001,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NBPoH5F,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-16T10:50:24.946+0000) > toxic players can be stoped by the mute option ...but no one alive can stop the feeders and trollers and they always get away from the punishmenet , personnaly i prefer someone who is toxic and plays good than someone is friendly and goes 0/20 in 10 min because when i play ranked i want to climb and gain LP ..i don't Q up to make friends or to join a troll fiesta. Exactly, and i believe most of the community has this mindset, especially people that play ranked; most players would rather have a verbally toxic player than an inter/troll. Therefore i believe the IFS should be less strict and allow some degree of toxicity so players can express frustration by flaming rather than resorting to inting/trolling
Deprecious (EUNE)
: Punishment system seems fair
Punishment system will always be unfair as long as it issues bans for verbal toxicity despite the existence of the mute feature
: https://amp.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7zplak/player_from_korea_server_opinion_on_the_term/ > I have some pretty close Korean friends and I asked them "why do Koreans flame so much in games?" and my friends pretty much responded in the same fashion: > Korean society is super stressful and so flaming in games is a good stress release > Koreans want to outsmart each other in the insult game > Korean players don't use excuses such as flaming as a result of losing the game > Korean players tend to focus harder under pressure > Koreans are great at self-criticisms That's all i have if you disagree with my reasons. Nothing else i can provide that isn't anecdotal evidence. As i said before, there are people out there who react well to critisism and perceive negativity in such a way that motivates them to try harder. Everyone reacts differently to things. "Logical" is also subjective to an extent(if you disagree it's "illogical")
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=00010002000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T16:17:05.086+0000) > 1) "Flaming is a stress release" - okay, so them flaming takes the stress off of them individual, so this person claims that the person who is doing the flaming will play better. However, at the same time, they're also distracting themselves from the game by typing - which IS a fact. Time spent typing is time you cannot input commands(since your key inputs go to the text box, not your character). It obviously depends on how much their typing, and the situation(like if their flaming while their dead, or flaming while walking to lane, etc,.) > 4) "Koreans tend to focus harder under pressure" - this again goes to what I said above, they give their best in hard games. However, nobody's ever said that being flamed ADDS pressure. I've never been insulted and felt like that increased the pressure on me to perform, if anything being insulted does the opposite. If your allies already think you suck, then you don't have to worry about them thinking you suck so no pressure. I definently think flaming could add pressure since someone is dissatisfied at their performance. This was also a supporting reason for "why Koreans flame so much in game". This means they think flaming adds pressure to people. > 5) "Koreans are great at self-criticism" - this just means that Koreans recognize their own mistakes and learn from their faults. Or they get flamed and start to self critisize to know what is causing them to get flamed. > Not one of those points, no matter how you read them, says 'Being flamed makes them play better'. It's just a matter of how we interpreted it differently. And again, I said they *try* to play better, not that it makes then play better
: Prove my first paragraph wrong then. Because right now, that's what it comes across as. You say these things providing no reason behind it, no rationale, and no logic except 'Korea's better than us and they're toxic' which is, at BEST, hearsay. Given your steadfast and the extreme lengths you go to to defend toxicity, how could anyone NOT assume you have a personal stake in it - a desire for it to be true? Unless you can provide us with facts. Reasons. Logic. Valid evidence. Something that actually backs up your assertion. There is no logical reason why you insulting someone should lead to them playing better. It just makes ZERO sense. People barely take advice from people they respect, much less random strangers who are treating them like crap. Please, provide me with some valid reason that has SOME foundation beyond your imagination. Anything. Not just 'this is how I want it to work'.
https://amp.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7zplak/player_from_korea_server_opinion_on_the_term/ > I have some pretty close Korean friends and I asked them "why do Koreans flame so much in games?" and my friends pretty much responded in the same fashion: > Korean society is super stressful and so flaming in games is a good stress release > Koreans want to outsmart each other in the insult game > Korean players don't use excuses such as flaming as a result of losing the game > Korean players tend to focus harder under pressure > Koreans are great at self-criticisms That's all i have if you disagree with my reasons. Nothing else i can provide that isn't anecdotal evidence. As i said before, there are people out there who react well to critisism and perceive negativity in such a way that motivates them to try harder. Everyone reacts differently to things. "Logical" is also subjective to an extent(if you disagree it's "illogical")
wolf jade (EUNE)
: 10 games chat restriction
You don't need to feel bad. You don't need to apologise either. It's a competitive online game; being upset is natural
: Your conclusion is based on your desperation to justify flaming people. Be honest with us. A much more rational approach would be to assume that emotional attacks would lead to one of three results: 1) The person returning fire which would lead to an argument, which would distract both players from the game. Most analysts, experts, and high-level players would likely agree that divided attention reduces the caliber of play. 2) The person simply not caring about your comment at all. This would lead to the 'neutral' state I mentioned above. They still play the same, probably mute you which technically inhibits communication - but it doesn't sound like you have any constructive contribution to game comms anyways, so that's minimal loss. 3) The person, for whatever reason, being genuinely hurt by your comments. This would most likely lead to them either being angry or melancholy - either of which would hamper their play since anger tends to lead to decisions that are not fully thought through while melancholy tends to lead to overthinking and indecisiveness, making them either make decisions too slowly or not at all, which leads to them not reacting well, not noticing plays, or being too late to the play entirely. The exception to this, and the one case where I could see your expected response being the end result, is if the person respects you and your comments make sense to them. If you HAVE the person you're attacking's respect, they MAY take your critique to heart and work to correct it. But the chance of having someone's respect as a stranger in a videogame is... well, pretty slim.
First paragraph was uncalled for. I respectfully agree to disagree
: it is inevitable. ppl get banned and reported for feeding purposley all the time. Infact someone who spent way too much time at fountain got banned was on the forums. A riot employee reviewed the game.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=00010005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T21:32:58.099+0000) > > it is inevitable. ppl get banned and reported for feeding purposley all the time. I've experienced and witnessed the opposite, exclusively if their doing so subtly
: Granted they might be punished after a few games but thats why you should report. because they will get banned and punished again. its inevitable.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=000100050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T21:27:53.371+0000) > > Granted they might be punished after a few games but thats why you should report. because they will get banned and punished again. its inevitable. I don't believe it's inevitable as the system has a hard time detecting inting/trolling, especially when the offender in question is trying to bypass the system
: Still unproven. I would argue it is far more likely that they are simply ALWAYS giving their all, and that being flamed simply does not discourage them from doing that. As a result, it has a neutral effect.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=00010002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T21:01:24.951+0000) > > Still unproven. > > I would argue it is far more likely that they are simply ALWAYS giving their all, and that being flamed simply does not discourage them from doing that. As a result, it has a neutral effect. To clarify my conclusion is based on logic, not facts, as i don't have any statistics or evidence that's not anecdotal to prove that Koreans try harder after being flamed
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=0001000400000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-13T20:49:53.481+0000) > > **pro·voke > /prəˈvōk/ > Learn to pronounce > verb** > > **stimulate or give rise to (a reaction or emotion, typically a strong or unwelcome one) in someone.** > > > Looks like you're focusing on the other definition: > > **pro·voke > /prəˈvōk/ > Learn to pronounce > verb** > > ** Deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry.** > > I'm referring to the former Just pointing out that according to your own chosen definition provoke only gives rise to an emotional reaction. Your choice to flame them does not fall within the construct of that definition. They can only elicit an emotional response, you can choose to ignore it or choose to act on it.
> [{quoted}](name=Omnius Erasmus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=00010004000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-05-13T21:03:54.573+0000) > > Just pointing out that according to your own chosen definition provoke only gives rise to an emotional reaction. Your choice to flame them does not fall within the construct of that definition. They can only elicit an emotional response, you can choose to ignore it or choose to act on it. Where does the definition specify "emotional reaction"? I'm only seeing "reaction", which is what flame could be. If "evoke" is a better word then so be it
: and then theyll just get banned again and have to level up a new account. its a waste of time for them then it is riot lol.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=0001000500000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T21:12:07.928+0000) > > and then theyll just get banned again and have to level up a new account. its a waste of time for them then it is riot lol. Except the system is bad at detecting inting/trolling, so they could be potentially ruining a lot of games before being punished if at all
: You make the same argument about Koreans everywhere... but there's no proof of it. Just because Koreans are better and Koreans have a fairly toxic environment does not mean Koreans are better BECAUSE they flame. There are many other factors at play. The quality of their internet, their schooling culture being more rigid, the small area their population is contained within, their country's much wider acceptance of gaming as a valid hobby, etc. Any of the above are much, much more likely reasons for their general skill being higher than 'they flame a lot which makes them stronger players'.
Well, i don't mean they play better, i mean they *try* to play better
: It's not provoked. A person making a mistake or being bad at an activity is NOT provocation. You are simply shifting blame to the victim. This is classic 'She asked for it by wearing that short skirt'. You cannot control yourself, so you blame the person who did virtually nothing to you for your lack of self-control. Simple.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=000100040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T20:31:49.244+0000) > > It's not provoked. A person making a mistake or being bad at an activity is NOT provocation. **pro·voke /prəˈvōk/ Learn to pronounce verb** **stimulate or give rise to (a reaction or emotion, typically a strong or unwelcome one) in someone.** Looks like you're focusing on the other definition: **pro·voke /prəˈvōk/ Learn to pronounce verb** ** Deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry.** I'm referring to the former
: no because they have to create a new account to troll.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=00010005,timestamp=2019-05-13T20:38:19.620+0000) > > no because they have to create a new account to troll. I mean they int/troll becuase they know flaming will reliably lead to a punishment
: You cannot get a pardon for breaking the rules of an environment you find yourself in (whether those rules be the Summoner's Code, the Terms of Use, or the Law) based off of your victim 'being bad at an activity' or 'making a trivial mistake that does not break any rules'. It is an utterly and absurdly ridiculous concept.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=0001000400000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T20:25:07.718+0000) > > You cannot get a pardon for breaking the rules of an environment you find yourself in (whether those rules be the Summoner's Code, the Terms of Use, or the Law) based off of your victim 'being bad at an activity' or 'making a trivial mistake that does not break any rules'. Yeah I know. I'm arguing I *should* get a pardon since flame is usually provoked
: "Judge... yes, I did in fact murder that person. But, in my defense, when we were playing ball at the gym, he missed a three-pointer that cost us the game"
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=00010004,timestamp=2019-05-13T20:17:23.692+0000) > > "Judge... yes, I did in fact murder that person. But, in my defense, when we were playing ball at the gym, he missed a three-pointer that cost us the game" What's your point?
: Your "counter" is the same every time you reply. Berating, belittling, and badgering people has never made people perform better. Why are you so absolutely convinced that the **only** way for people to vent their frustration is to flame other people? You know what works for me - fucking swearing outloud when I'm pissed at what's going on in game. It's cathartic and helps me realize it's just a game and I shouldn't shit on the people in there with me.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T19:39:36.226+0000) > > Berating, belittling, and badgering people has never made people perform better. Not sure I ever suggested that in my post. Anyhow, it depends on how the person in question perceives, and handles flame, as well as their mentality towards it. I've seen people play better when criticized. Even Koreans take flame seriously and work to perform better due to it. > Why are you so absolutely convinced that the **only** way for people to vent their frustration is to flame other people? I'm not?
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-13T17:53:08.224+0000) > > Not many players flame for "no reason". it's usually provoked by a player making mistakes, playing poorly, etc,. > > It's also ironic because banning for flaming leads to more trolls/inters because they are unable to express frustration by flaming, so they resort to inting/trolling You totally missed OPs point.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-05-13T17:57:14.099+0000) > > You totally missed OPs point. Was not responding to his point, just countering some of his arguments
Zardo (NA)
: I think i'm starting to see why everyone gets all these "trolls" on their teams
> I can't tell you how many games i'm playing in where one player is doing poorly, then someone decides to just rip into them for NO REASON AT ALL, Not many players flame for "no reason". it's usually provoked by a player making mistakes, playing poorly, etc,. > This is the tangible effect flaming has. This is why riot bans for flaming. I It's also ironic because banning for flaming leads to more trolls/inters because they are unable to express frustration by flaming, so they resort to inting/trolling
Raxacn (EUW)
: Tips for getting honor level 2 fast?
Don't be negative, ever, and honor someone every game for a small bonus. **never** get validly reported
: Any idea why you are downvoted, when you say exactly what the Boards usually say? Is this just a hate on your name, or what? O.o
> [{quoted}](name=Ph03n1xb1rd,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=y6WFa9ay,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-05-13T12:37:01.586+0000) > > Any idea why you are downvoted, when you say exactly what the Boards usually say? Is this just a hate on your name, or what? O.o Pretty much, lol
: Its easier to AFK than deal with a bad team
Ah a fellow pragmatic individual as opposed to dogmatic, good decision... unless you're afking due to a verbally toxic player which you can simply mute
: Does anyoen else notice that most chat bans and punishments come after fabricated long lose streaks?
Riot believes that you're supposed to not be toxic regardless of any situation. That's pretty much their stance and why they don't listen to reasons a player was toxic. Sorry mate
: Remove this category
Well i have to mostly agree with this. PB is *ironically* the most toxic sub board giving it's purpose. The regulars mostly exhibit an aggressive, condescending, disrespectful tone when commenting. Some people come here for schadenfreude or to otherwise display their morally righteous self without any empathy for the OP's case; all they see is a toxic player that's been punished, no human being that's naturally frustrated over losing their account or bewildered of how strict the system is. People in PB need to be respectful in their post as to not provoke hostility from the OP
: Is LoL really a team game?
It's a team game but the popular misconception is that: team game = use chat. You don't need to use chat to communicate or otherwise play as a team. Just take notes from high elo players that know how to read plays, act accordingly and play as a team without using chat at all (only voice chat or pings)
PBI (EUNE)
: My suspension
Riot personally believes there's no context or reason that justifies toxicity. Sorry mate
horenado (EUW)
: Rate my toxicity
> [{quoted}](name=horenado,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zRBUbc5X,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-12T01:00:42.527+0000) > With your help, I want your rating for how toxic I am Honestly, in my standards your toxicity was an 2, but in Riot's standards your toxicity was an 8. > and where should I decrease my toxicity to avoid future bans. The system is based on consistency x severity. Maybe type less negative comments overall in a single game, and don't be consistently negative within multiple games
: Undeserved permaban
The IFS is **hyper** strict after a 14 day ban. You were negative in your chat logs thus resulting in your permaban
: Players responses to ally/enemy Champion Mastery Points
Mute/ignore, grow thicker skin is your option. Let the players that like this feature keep it
: Toxic Players / Behavior
The system should review all players after a game, so no one will bother asking for reports, problem solved
: 14 day suspension for calling an opponent a flaming %%% because they first all chatted to our team
The f word is part of Riot's zero tolerance policy where things like hatespeech, encouraging self harm, etc,. are punished with an automatic 14 day ban. Never say the f word and you're fine
: I keep encountering white supremacists / extreme racists in games
> We must be vigilant because the alt-right movement is real and pervasive especially on the internet and in the gaming world. Report them all. Riot has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of stuff and the need the help of decent players to root it out. No thanks, I'm thick skinned; i ain't reporting anyone for anything chat related
: Why? You'd still report that guy for being toxic. For what other reason would you mute him?
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oTkOQJHa,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-10T17:42:46.681+0000) > > Why? You'd still report that guy for being toxic. No i wouldn't; I'd mute him and forget he even said anything as i focus back into the game
: Toxicity Shouldn't Be Reportable
Verbal toxicity should indeed not be punishable. Though i believe there is an extent where it *should* be punishable, like when someone is spamming, or using zero tolerance language. Otherwise you have a mute button, use it
: Learn to mute, it saves you a lot of problems.
Unfortunately if players learned to mute the IFS wouldn't exist in the first place
Robb1n (EUNE)
: Game community behavior and overall experience
Mute/ignore, or grow thicker skin
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EGOR8yZb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-09T16:26:14.087+0000) > > Mute/ignore, and grow thicker skin. You'll get used to it As a long-time toxic player, my firm belief is that encouraging suicide should NOT be tolerated whatsoever. It's completely inappropriate considering you're playing a video game, and you don't know what the person on the other side of the screen is going through. I'm in disbelief that this is actually accepted on the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EGOR8yZb,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-09T16:52:47.067+0000) > > As a long-time toxic player, my firm belief is that encouraging suicide should NOT be tolerated whatsoever. It's completely inappropriate considering you're playing a video game, and you don't know what the person on the other side of the screen is going through. I'm in disbelief that this is actually accepted on the boards. People should learn to not take words from a stranger online seriously to the point they follow their orders, i believe people need to be stronger mentally
: The vote for a 2020 VGU is up
Where the hell is {{champion:32}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:77}} ??
: EUW Toxicity
Mute/ignore, and grow thicker skin. You'll get used to it
DaddyKeem (OCE)
: Riot shouldn't ban people for flaming prove me wrong
: I Said the n word out of anger and am scared to death of gettin banned
Yeah, the n word is a zero tolerance word and is an automatic 14 day suspension when the system detects it. You should know that after a 14 day ban the system is **hyper** strict and can permaban you for even mild toxicity/negativity
: How is this not punishable?
It's punishable but the system's incompetence means it can't detect it
ßlameMyADC (EUNE)
: How often do you guys encounter toxicity in your games?
If we're going by Riot's shitty definition of "toxicity"(which is literally anything negative), then I'd say about 75% of my games lol
Show more

R107 Games

Level 13 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion