xN0VAx (NA)
: Star Guardians
> [{quoted}](name=xN0VAx,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5TxfoW53,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-27T23:40:51.166+0000) > > I have some Star Guardian skin suggestions because being a woman, I naturally like cute stuff, and here are my suggestions.... > > > Quinn, Nami, Akali, Riven, Katarina, and maybe Taliyah > > > ^__^ > > Nami doesnt have many skins and IDK maybe they could give her legs as she transforms Or, how about female champions that hardly have any skins/havent gotten any in a long time. Like: Taliyah, Zyra, Annie, Morg, kayle,
Rioter Comments
: Lunar Revel 2019
Typical riot wanted to make their customer base squirm and wait for 5 extra days, for no apparent actual reason, other than to troll.
J Eevo (EUNE)
: Pretty sure Zyra needs an actual nerf, the one she got was so irrelevant she actually wins MORE now
WRONG Zyra needs to be viable mid lane again. It's pretty simple. Want mage supports out of bot lane -- like xerath, lux, zyra, brand, and fiddle? Make them viable against the extremely BROKEN mid lane assassin meta.
NahDaddy (NA)
: Sadly, it was posted on Twitter that the event would actually be starting at 11:00AM EST on January 28th. The "unlocked" aspect of the chronological patch release for today was only the video. Edit: Accidentally typed PM instead of AM.
> [{quoted}](name=NahDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vZyTLiUu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-27T17:03:18.665+0000) > > Sadly, it was posted on Twitter that the event would actually be starting at 11:00PM EST on January 28th. The "unlocked" aspect of the chronological patch release for today was only the video. WTF so basically Tuesday. FAIL riot.
Rioter Comments
: Guys it's 8 AM. Chill. Neeko will be available soon.
You're the only person saying that -- everyone else is swearing it won't be released until tomorrow, fyi
Rioter Comments
: What champs you hate the most having on your team?
{{champion:22}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:27}}
: What about balancing, bugfixing, etc?
> [{quoted}](name=Myren Quiddle,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=94hRy3MH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-05T13:26:14.240+0000) > > What about balancing, bugfixing, etc? That's all finished...
Myrmiron (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Oe1415iW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-05T13:24:46.391+0000) > > _<Removed by Moderation>_ Does someone need a hug this morning? *e-hug* There there sweetheart, everything is going to be okay.
DąMMy (EUNE)
: Can't buy Neeko
crappy Riot decided to make us wait a day to play her. gg.
: Locking Victorious skins makes people more likely to buy accounts.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: SMH why in the world is Neeko not released yet?
Making your playerbase wait an additional day for a champ release promised in a patch release is ridiculous and poor form Riot.
: https://twitter.com/Mortdog/status/1069710221780480005 Patch 8.24 Snowdown info dump (Full Thread) Event Begins Thursday December 6th 8am PST. That's when shop/missions/Nexus Blitz/everything turns on, including Your shop! EDIT:She is available is the shop rn.
> [{quoted}](name=NeFoxInfinite,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8YbG7MkX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-05T12:42:18.716+0000) > > https://twitter.com/Mortdog/status/1069710221780480005 > > Patch 8.24 Snowdown info dump (Full Thread) > > Event Begins Thursday December 6th 8am PST. That&#x27;s when shop/missions/Nexus Blitz/everything turns on, including Your shop! Okay I can't tell if you're a troll or what -- but you posting this on everyone asking about Neeko is triggering. We get it, you think it's funny that everyone wanted her today and now we have to wait an additional day.
: SMH why in the world is Neeko not released yet?
Wait, are you kidding me, we aren't getting Neeko until tomorrow? WTF?
Arkaria (NA)
: Where's Neeko?
Are you KIDDING ME? We won't get Neeko until tomorrow? WTF?
Rioter Comments
: Because League has a steep learning curve. You don't want to overwhelm new players.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u9ZTxbPj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-24T19:26:55.702+0000) > > Because League has a steep learning curve. You don&#x27;t want to overwhelm new players. Why not give suggested rune page, just like suggested item builds, but allow people to choose what they want...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 26
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=kAU0FYq9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-26T15:35:44.977+0000) > > Hi folks, > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > **Usual Disclaimers** > > These posts will often contain talk about future work we&amp;#039;re doing, or planning to do, that isn&amp;#039;t yet guaranteed to ship. The nature of the work could change or, depending on what we discover, projects mentioned may get delayed or even stopped. If you&amp;#039;d like to see a Tweet whenever a new one of these posts goes up: https://twitter.com/RiotMeddler > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- > **Preseason release notes** > > In response to some questions that have been cropping up about the upcoming preseason: > > * The preseason patch will be 8.23 this year > * Our goal is to have all the gameplay changes in 8.23 if possible, rather than spreading them out like we did with midseason (that was a test to see if it would be less disruptive if we did things gradually, conclusion was definitely not) > * 8.24 will be the last regular patch of the year. We&amp;#039;ll likely do an 8.24b though, similar to 7.24b last year, that&amp;#039;s just a bunch of gameplay changes as preseason followup and general balance, address things that would otherwise be known issues over the holiday break. > * Preseason changes will be on the PBE for longer than a normal patch cycle (probably 4 weeks instead of 2, for at least some of the changes) > * There&amp;#039;ll be some non gameplay stuff also happening during the preseason (e.g. ranked changes). Those are on a different timing, so won&amp;#039;t necessarily be in patch 8.23. > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- > **Future of Nexus Blitz** > > We&amp;#039;re most of the way through assessing how Nexus Blitz went at this point. Should have a dev blog with a whole bunch of details in it covering things like what we learned, major trends from feedback gathered, how we&amp;#039;re thinking about addressing some issues that arose and some thoughts around if/when we&amp;#039;ll have a revised Nexus Blitz available. > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- > **Couple of possible 8.20 changes** > > * Pyke - We&amp;#039;ll be looking at Pyke in 8.20, specifically reducing his effectiveness with tank builds. They&amp;#039;re outperforming AD builds by a pretty decent margin, and Pyke keeps his strengths generally while muting his weaknesses a lot when building tank. Not sure yet what exact direction we&amp;#039;ll be going, shifting damage from base to ratios is one option, though does also increase how snowbally he is. > > * Hail of Blades/Jhin - We&amp;#039;ll also be looking to do some work on Jhin and/or HoB, given just how much mobility it offers him. Potentially involves reducing the amount of move speed he gets from the attack speed conversion and then buffing some other part of his kit so that non HoB builds aren&amp;#039;t penalized. Also possible we do some work on HoB in preseason instead, potentially with a temporary change to Jhin until then. > > http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/6.24.1/img/champion/Ziggs.png @MEDDLER WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE? ME AND EVERY OTHER ZYRA MAIN HAVE BEEN POSTING ABOUT THE BUG YOU ACKNOWLEDGED OVER 3 PATCHES AGO, WHERE HER PLANTS SOMETIMES DON'T ATTACK -- THEY LITERALLY DO NOTHING AT ALL. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER 2 MONTHS. YOU YOURSELF SAID YOU WOULD FIX THIS ISSUE, AND YOU'VE IGNORED IT. WE GET IT, YOU DON'T LIKE ZYRA, IF YOU HATE HER THAT MUCH THAT FREAKING DELETE HER , **MIGHT AS WELL** SINCE HER PLANTS WONT ATTACK.
Rioter Comments
: 3 patches in a row and Zyra's bugs haven't been fixed yet, amazing
> [{quoted}](name=LaughsInTeemo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5m0yiExx,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-26T06:31:12.119+0000) > > Literally everyone has been complaining about Zyra&amp;#039;s bugged plant AI and the bugged aggro it gets out of nowhere, she&amp;#039;s literally unplayable, her plants target nothing at all and that&amp;#039;s the biggest part of her kit. > > Not only that, Meddler also acknowledged it in the last Quick Thoughts thread, yet she still has not been fixed, I was desperately waiting for 8.19 so I can play her properly, especially after Meddler said they would look into it, yet I check the patch notes and guess what? No Zyra bugfix, just great. THIS. SO HELLO RIOT, WE'RE WAITING ON AN ACTUAL REPLY. WE KNOW YOU DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT ZYRA,
: > "I wasn't really blown away by Dragon Sorc Zyra -- it almost just seemed rushed/lackluster. Like they just hurried it and released it..." The sad truth is the champ itself was rushed out upon release.
> [{quoted}](name=TrinKat,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=LuHnI2lc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-18T03:14:47.458+0000) > > The sad truth is the champ itself was rushed out upon release. Yep.
Rioter Comments
: Sick of feeling handicapped as mana mid vs. non-mana mids
: Lethality is a HUGE middle finger to all mage midlaners.
> [{quoted}](name=Y0U ARE TRASH,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cmg3AUie,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-24T14:22:04.186+0000) > > I&amp;#039;ll accept the fact that I got banned mostly for my toxicity but a good contribution of that initial tilt comes from the fact that Lethality items are LITERALLY dirt cheap and yet so cost-effective. > > In the game I got banned Zed was literally afk for the first 2 waves and still ended up with a finished lethality item before my Zhonyas and I had more CS than him in lane as Veigar. > > The fact of the matter is I actually get more efficient results from building a Luden&amp;#039;s Echo than I do from Zhonya&amp;#039;s vs. Lethality stackers midlane. > > > Why you may ask? Well it&amp;#039;s because, > > A: Mana-mages got completely gutted by the mana regen aspect of Doran&amp;#039;s Ring changes to the point where people actually take Corruption Potion now purely for the mana regen. > > and... > > B: Even though THEORETICALLY SPEAKING, Zhonyas &amp;quot;_counters&amp;quot;_ Zed, it really actually doesn&amp;#039;t feel like it at all once he buys that dirt cheap 1100 gold lethality item. > > See as a mana-mage when you rush that Zhonyas vs Zed, yeah you may actually dodge his ult and a few ignite procs with the Active portion (literally the only useful portion in my opinion), but the fact of the matter is, you now lack the mana to go toe to toe with his Q spam. Eventually you&amp;#039;re going to either want the blue buff or end up force-backing for mana while he gets to stay around because Energy is basically a permanent blue buff. Also lethality pretty much makes it so even if you built that armor he&amp;#039;s still going to do absurd damage RIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING ARMOR. I had a FULLY built Zhonyas and 1 simple Zed combo + Electrocute pretty much still 100 to 50&amp;#039;s THROUGH that armor. > > Hell I&amp;#039;ve had games where I do VeigarV2&amp;#039;s Armor build with Zhonya, Ninja Tabi, and Deadman&amp;#039;s Plate and the lethality still burns right through as if I had no armor to begin with. > > > > ----------------------------------------------------- > > > For the lazy fucks who don&amp;#039;t like reading (TLDR): Lethality is quite literally a giant middle finger to any mage who thinks Zhonya&amp;#039;s armor is actually a counter to AD midlaners PERIOD. > > Like I said, I&amp;#039;ll take into consideration the fact that I got banned purely from a toxic mindset, BUT I also do strongly think a good factor comes from the fact that building Armor isn&amp;#039;t even worth it anymore with how effective Lethality is early on. > > Literally every single time I&amp;#039;ve built Zhonya&amp;#039;s vs. a Zed/Talon/Yasuo I&amp;#039;ve had nothing but disappointment. Yeah the active portion of the item is great and all but with Lethality it&amp;#039;s literally like as if I had no armor to begin with and now that i&amp;#039;ve bought that item I have quite literally no mana boosts like I would if I built a mana item like Rod of Ages or Luden&amp;#039;s Echo. > > > In conclusion...fuck Lethality. > > Sincerely, every mana-mage player who has gotten severely cucked by it. AGREED. I have brought up how Riot HATES mages for MONTHS now, and they don't seem to give a crap. League of melee legends everyone.
: As a Zyra main, I'm pretty disappointed with her skin selection.
What the hell? Ahri and MF JUST GOT SKINS............They have like 15 SKINS ALREADY
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Drugoth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RAINBOW GUMDROPS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ggJ9wjN8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-06T03:37:37.024+0000) > > Thank you for this post. It was nice to read, considering all the other posts swearing sexism doesn&#x27;t exist were making my blood boil. Um, what boards are you reading? Are you reading some bizarro alternate dimension boards?
> [{quoted}](name=The Yung Sheets,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ggJ9wjN8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T03:45:20.456+0000) > > Um, what boards are you reading? Are you reading some bizarro alternate dimension boards? Sexism towards women is being denied and swept under the rug in almost every single post on these boards.
: I Actually Support My Brother Daniel Z. Klein's Decision
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ggJ9wjN8,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-06T03:33:30.641+0000) > > The guy is right. There is a sexism problem and its very widespread. There are also many other problems, but trying to tackle one is better than tackling none. > > There are men here who post here pretending to be females to keep the unjust status quo. The thing is you can justify anything without having to pretend to be a women - I learned this shit back in high school like 10yrs ago when I wrote an essay trying to justify dictatorship (that you can&amp;#039;t dispute even to this day if I were to bring it up). American white slave owners tried to justify why it was ok for them to enslave black people pre-American Civil War. Hitler tried to justify genocide against Jews in the Holocaust. The Hutus tried to justify their genocidal behavior committed against the Tutsis in the Rwandan Genocide. The Alt-Right with their angry white male sexual entitlement beliefs tries to justify why they&amp;#039;re allowed to treat asian women as sex slaves. **Again, you can justify anything, but when what you&amp;#039;re trying to justify is denying the acknowledgement of a problem such as the oppressive behavior females in the gaming community have to deal with, then don&amp;#039;t deny you&amp;#039;re actually condoning it. > ** > > There&amp;#039;s really no arguing against the decision made at PAX. From what I&amp;#039;ve read, there were experiences Daniel had which made him feel strongly enough about the decision made and thats his justification for it. In fact, the recent Madden event where a shooting happened should have been brought up because it was done by someone who felt he was entitled to things and that he was unjustly denied it. Imagine if it was done by a female gamer. Imagine if it was in an NA LCS game where she says shes doing it because she felt she was one of the better players and that she was denied to participate simply because she was a female gamer. As much as I don&amp;#039;t like Riot Games cause I feel their hiring practices in certain levels are kind of... BS, I wouldn&amp;#039;t want anything unjust to happen. > > To the male gamers who say they will boycott League of Legends over this issue, I&amp;#039;ll call you an idiot who should also boycott Microsoft products as well cause [every major company does this](https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/inside-microsoft/women-at-microsoft/default.aspx). Microsoft knew this since way back when Windows was first being created and a female engineer suggested that there be a sound feedback for the human user such as when you click to close a window. In fact, I&amp;#039;m disturbed it took Riot Games 8yrs to even get to this point thats been around for... 30yrs? > > In today&amp;#039;s age of big data, you really need to be on top of this otherwise I&amp;#039;d say your entire marketing team and whatnot needs to be fired as its been how many years since data scientists became recognized? Maybe 4yrs cause I learned about it after researching [Fujitsu&amp;#039;s Human Centric Innovation](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_kMktJseRI) project. Heck your marketing team doesn&amp;#039;t do jack shit as far as I know since all the YouTube ads I&amp;#039;ve been seeing were created by YouTubers - this ain&amp;#039;t the first time I&amp;#039;ve called out your marketing team. Like the e-Sports marketing done in other countries market better to their audience a lot better and cheaper than whatever your NA e-Sports marketing team doing. I feel like your NA team fails to utilize the excessive resources of data available to them today to create hyper personalized/localized advertising. Again, many problems, lets just stick to the issue of sexist male cronyism in the NA gaming community. > > Yes, as an asian male gamer, I have to agree with Daniel and acknowledge that there is a sexist misogyny problem in the League of Legends gaming community. Having to repeatedly fix champion animations and artwork (Katarina, Kai&amp;#039;Sa, etc.) can be costly having to redo them and delaying their release which delays profits if not eliminate other potential gains. If you were a multi-million dollar company, that may not be so bad. When you&amp;#039;re a global multi-billion dollar company even 1% from the total global female gamer population is a lot more valuable than whatever basis point of a percent the NA/EU white male gamer population who is being whiny babies about this is worth. > > Daniel, what you&amp;#039;re doing is trying to get more opinions/data by introducing a different environment so that you can develop more and create greater profits. You do this cause you acknowledge the importance of that missing data you guys haven&amp;#039;t collected yet and so you&amp;#039;re doing it by challenging the norm in the gaming community. My hat&amp;#039;s off to you, Daniel and Riot Games. GG. No RE (cause redos can cost hundreds of millions of dollars). Thank you for this post. It was nice to read, considering all the other posts swearing sexism doesn't exist were making my blood boil.
Rioter Comments
: Daily Reminder to Hold Riot Accountable
> [{quoted}](name=Auroramancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QhjEhxsR,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-04T15:31:05.164+0000) > > Daily reminder to not forget Riot&amp;#039;s actions at PAX and the inflammatory behavior shown by Rioter Daniel Z. Klein. > > http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/24314161/riot-games-responds-report-alleging-sexual-harassment > > Remember when Raven Keene was let go by Riot Games? Above is the statement released by Riot regarding the issue, as well as statements of their values and examples of behavior they don&amp;#039;t find acceptable. > > Guess who has violated those values and displayed unacceptable examples of behavior? Rioter Daniel Z. Klein. I&amp;#039;m not calling for action to be taken against him here, we all know what he&amp;#039;s said. Take a look at Riot&amp;#039;s public stance on certain behaviors. > > https://i.imgur.com/Xauq3ik.png[/img] > > https://i.imgur.com/gIUMSn7.png[/img] > > Crossing the line from assertive to aggressive? Check. > > https://i.imgur.com/1X2W9gm.png[/img] > > Discrimination, retaliation, bullying, and general toxicity? Check. > > https://i.imgur.com/7aEQFfe.png[/img] > > https://i.imgur.com/9zgQ6Qj.png[/img] > > Riot unable to achieve their goals of being a player-focused, non-discriminating, and equal opportunity company with Daniel, someone who condones sex-based discrimination and openly retaliates and bullies the playerbase, as a member of their team? CHECK. > > If Riot is going to be issuing a statement on what happened at PAX and the whole Daniel Z. Klein situation, do not let them get off with fence-sitting. > > I&amp;#039;ve seen Riot say this so many times with regard to game balance or in-game events. DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH SAYING &amp;quot;WE MISSED THE MARK&amp;quot; THIS FOR DISCRIMINATION. We need a genuine retraction and apology... > > When it comes to toxic Rioters, Riot is fine with saying &amp;quot;we have to let &amp;lt;name&amp;gt; go, because we cannot meet our goals with &amp;lt;name&amp;gt; on our team&amp;quot;. They can say this with Daniel Z. Klein if they decide to let him go. > > &amp;quot;We have taken disciplinary action, and cannot disclose said action&amp;quot; will be totally bullshit, since they said what they did with Raven Keene. > > Hold all Rioters accountable to the same standard. > > Hold Riot accountable for letting this happen, and for allowing Rioters to treat the playerbase like this. > > Sexism and bullying toward the playerbase is not acceptable. GET A LIFE. YOU ARE VICTIMIZING YOURSELF OVER SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION ABOUT AN EVENT YOU DIDN'T EVEN ATTEND. YOU JUST WANT AN EXCUSE TO BITCH. GROW UP.
Rioter Comments
: Why You Are All Manbabies (Not Actually All Of You, Not A Riot Support Post)
> [{quoted}](name=catbloodmagic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AxxJ1Q7x,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-04T15:55:11.884+0000) > > So I&amp;#039;ve been unable to access this forum and read anything but rage filled circle jerk abomination threads for a few days. > > Truly the opposite of pleasure. This is apparently due to the fact that the majority of the forum&amp;#039;s users take offense to being called manbabies and being excluded from an event designated for non males. > > Is Riot wrong for doing this ? Maybe. Is everyone mad at this indeed a manbaby? Yes. > > Heres why. > > In a room full of gamer dudes, I&amp;#039;m fairly certain many non males will be uncomfortable. If you&amp;#039;ve ever noticed, which you probably haven&amp;#039;t, men are disgusting and have little regard for the comfort of people around them, whether this be at a concert or club or public event. I feel bad for women that play this game that have to deal with the lust for e-girls or cosplayers and all the patriarchal discourse that spawns from it. Not only is Riot themselves in question for providing women with a poor environment in their professional workplaces, but the gamer community itself is also in question for just being plain cishet and annoying. You literally can&amp;#039;t stop finding some reason to &amp;quot;quit the game forever or until X Y Z&amp;quot; and this time it&amp;#039;s because Riot made an event for non-males only ? Well now. > > Leaving the history of patriarchal oppression aside for now, men really just can&amp;#039;t come to terms with the backwards institutionalization that they have ruined the world with. The second you get excluded from something you have to moan and cry forever. This is immediately following the colonization of many lands and cultures that were destroyed, a historical oppression of non white males; this is a society designed for you to be a groomed man baby. > > Meanwhile, theres places that non- cishet white males can&amp;#039;t go anywhere near just for the fear of what will happen because of it. > > Is riot the worst gaming company on earth simply because they wanted to siphon and target a certain community for one event, once ? For just attempting to give women and nonbinary others a chance to immerse themselves in the game without thousands of creeps breathing down their necks ? > > I could literally go on but it comes down to privilege and ignorance. > > {{champion:28}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:498}} YASSS QUEEN well said!! I have NEVER seen a bigger bunch of cry babies in my life, LOL. Absolutely ridiculous.
: My reaction to reading all the butthurt posts about the Pax event...
If you say things like "SJW" there is a 99.9999999999999999999999999% probability that you're part of the problem.
: My reaction to reading all the butthurt posts about the Pax event...
It's honestly laughable at this point. And men call US dramatic.
: My reaction to reading all the butthurt posts about the Pax event...
_**WAAAAAAAAAHHHH MOMMY I DIDN'T GET TO GO FIRST, ANOTHER GENDER THAT EXPERIENCES INJUSTICES ONLINE, INGAME, AT WORK, LITERALLY EVERYWHERE, GOT A SPECIAL PRIVILEGE FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF BEFORE ME!!!!!**_
Rioter Comments
: I attended this recent Pax that everyone is talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=KillerShim,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-02T22:38:47.152+0000) > > I seriously cannot fucking fathom why us females &amp;quot;deserved this special privilege&amp;quot; because our playbase wasn&amp;#039;t &amp;quot;up to standards&amp;quot; like the males. The moment I saw that we were getting special treatment, I immediately left, went back to my hotel and called it a night. I was so disapointed with how Riot handled this, especially at Daniel Klein, even further reading on that Rioters were agreeing with the way he was handling things. He fought sexism with sexism, legit proclaiming that all men are rapists so to speak. > > You really made yourselves look like an ass this time, Riot. That is the last time I ever attend one of your conventions, it&#x27;s sad because I had to legit call off work, drive 12 hours for nothing, spend a night in my hotel alone, sad and disapointed and in utter disbelief, then drive 12 hours back and have spent my hard earned money for absolutely nothing. > > What a joke. As a real female, I'm calling your bluff as being a real female. It's sad this many people bought your little act.
Rioter Comments
Show more

RAINBOW GUMDROPS

Level 50 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion