Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why was "Can anyone explain this (patterns in matchmaking and teammates not surrendering)?" deleted?
Because you aren't allowed to criticize anything, you get banned and censored.
: Illaoi makes sense
> [{quoted}](name=1shotALLdeadGR,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VE8XQk6o,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-01T15:30:06.040+0000) > > So...RIOT thinks that having a champ that can oneshot you underturret at level 7 and take minimal dmg is really ok. I mean...just think about it... Her e has such a low CD and deals 200-350 dmg at level 3-4 and has insane hitboxes. Her ulti is also kinda r%%%%%ed because it lets her heal SO MUCH...like literally SOOOO MUCH that without a Death's Dance can survive a 1v3. Just think about it. Illaoi vs 3 other champs that use full combos...and what does she do? E one person press R and then W spam... It's seriously not ok... at 15 mins she is unbeatable unless the whole team jumps on her... and again she is able to kill at least 2 people with ease before dying. > > Just nerf the champ. It doesn't make sense. Her ultimate's tentacles hitboxes are invinsible so you don't even know if you are outside or inside the hitbox...so it's based on luck if you will succed to dodge that hit... Her e procs her tentacles as well. W is not enough... the W that is a small gap closer and procs EVERY SINGLE TENTACLE IN RANGE... yeah same stuff with her E... You just can't avoid all those tentacles. > > Other champions that need buffs are getting nerfed and champions that need nerfs are getting buffed. How is that bringing balance to the game. It's just making it annoying and makes you play the champs that are in the meta whether you like it or not. > > And i am stressing the fact that it's not only Illaoi that is like that. There are many champions like this but this one... She is just way to strong with those heals and dmg. Agreed illaoi is a boring cancer champ, just bad design.
: why do people hate illaoi
> [{quoted}](name=PhillipDaGreat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1sAQu4mV,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-01T21:20:52.508+0000) > > title. i want a new illaoi skin and a buff. Because she can miss every skill shot and still outdamage people without building damage items. Just a boring champ to play against that takes no skill.
: You are so right. I've gotten chat bans for letting these trolls and feeders know what utter fuckin trash I think they are and I'm proud of it. I wear my punishments like a badge of honor. Fuck these shit ass SoloQ feeding trash cans. I WILL NEVER STOP TELLING TRASH PLAYERS THAT THEY ARE FUCKIN TRASH.
> [{quoted}](name=FeedKaylePlease,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BAwY1LH8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-21T17:22:24.404+0000) > > You are so right. I've gotten chat bans for letting these trolls and feeders know what utter fuckin trash I think they are and I'm proud of it. I wear my punishments like a badge of honor. Fuck these shit ass SoloQ feeding trash cans. I WILL NEVER STOP TELLING TRASH PLAYERS THAT THEY ARE FUCKIN TRASH. AMEN God knows Riot doesn't filter out the trash, so its up to the playerbase to shame bad players into bot-games or TFT where they belong. However Riot doesn't want us to do that either. I don't like 4v5s Riot, get over it.
Tele II (NA)
: No they ban both. Im diamond in starcraft, only 1v1s so no troll excuses, and its still a waste of time. If its your time youre worried about, stop wasting it on video games.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BAwY1LH8,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-01-23T23:39:58.529+0000) > > No they ban both. Im diamond in starcraft, only 1v1s so no troll excuses, and its still a waste of time. If its your time youre worried about, stop wasting it on video games. No they never ban bad players. I consider it "inting" or being "afk" if you are 0-10 doing nothing for the team, but Riot doesn't. Riot thinks that is great, and that people deserve to have that on their team. However if I recognize the 500th iteration of the Auto-loss scenario and decide it isn't worth my effort after a failed FF15, then I get in trouble.
: > [{quoted}](name=RAT GOD III,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ygFV5iFg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-02T04:44:15.355+0000) > > Its called cause and effect > Banning and censoring people isn't gonna fix it, you have to address the root cause: Hopeless time-wasting games created by a matchmaking system that has NO CLUE what a player's skill level actually is. ur not wrong, i agree with you on these points, but also add my own opinion into the mix and it is : people whos mental is so shallow and self centered that they just dont care about anyone other than themselves or their own agenda isnt going to help matchmaking no matter what you do to it.
> [{quoted}](name=teto god supp,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ygFV5iFg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-02T04:47:21.582+0000) > > ur not wrong, i agree with you on these points, > but also add my own opinion into the mix and it is : people whos mental is so shallow and self centered that they just dont care about anyone other than themselves or their own agenda isnt going to help matchmaking no matter what you do to it. In the case of your chat log I don't know the full context of what happened... generally though I agree. My issue is, whoever does BS to hurt the team first deserves the punishment.... my issue with Riot is they constantly punish people who REACT to the BS. I would probably be one of the self-centered assholes you described, but I enter everygame playing and trying to win and doing my job, I only have issues when other people are causing a loss and wasting our time (then I buy 6 stop watches, break them, and dance around the fountain until the team lets me go next). ***Just Kidding***
: Lets talk about Tyler1
Tyler1's popularity proves Riot is wrong about the playerbase and "toxicity". Players like "toxicity" they like banter, and trash talk. Its fun and entertaining.
: "EZ KLAP"
Tenarin (NA)
: Can you get banned for pre-game or post-game chat in 2020?
> [{quoted}](name=Tenarin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wEAT7YbJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-01T03:34:47.440+0000) > > I say "in 2020" because I know at one point in time you couldn't, but thought maybe at some point they made it so you could. I got a chat restriction and have taken a permanent vow of silence in-game so just wondered if pre-game post-game matter, if I need to do vow of silence in those too lol. > > Edit: I put reported but meant banned / chat restriction Only if the game starts, if you dodge you can say whatever you want without consequence cause it can't be reported.
: Yes match making is bad, yes the game is in bad shape, but the biggest problem ARE THE PLAYERS...
> [{quoted}](name=teto god supp,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ygFV5iFg,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-02T04:39:15.714+0000) > > Every other game you get one of these players or an afk, it doesnt matter the elo. > > **Fix your PLAYER BASE attitude problem, ** > > and **THEN FIX YOUR GAME!** > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} Its called cause and effect Players react that way because the game gives them no other option Its human nature, its not going to change. You can't put people in this pressure cooker of unfair nonsensical matchmaking and expect them to act like it isn't dogshit. Banning and censoring people isn't gonna fix it, you have to address the root cause: Hopeless time-wasting games created by a matchmaking system that has NO CLUE what a player's skill level actually is.
m0zz4r3ll4 (EUNE)
: Agree. This game is utter dogshit now. Only reason I am still playing it is because of nostalgia (this probably applies to 90% of players as well).
> [{quoted}](name=m0zz4r3ll4,realm=EUNE,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=V7cxABZF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-01T10:11:40.367+0000) > > Agree. This game is utter dogshit now. Only reason I am still playing it is because of nostalgia (this probably applies to 90% of players as well). True, if League of Legends was released today nobody would touch this trash. Riot was simply in the right place at the right time to ride the MOBA hype wave, now its sunk-cost fallacy for players still playing it out of habit. Thats why we have a $billion company still struggling to have a working client, obviously they couldn't get something like matchmaking to work. Its pathetic, and you can't even talk about it on these boards cause they just censor and ban you.
RenSnow (NA)
: This game promotes nothing but toxic behavior
> [{quoted}](name=RenSnow,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=V7cxABZF,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-01T08:07:12.941+0000) > > This games dogshit matchmaking, hidden mmr system, and every game is so team reliant. > New accounts start rank at fucking iron, FUCKING IRON! Then team disparity is insane. > My team: fresh bronze that can't even look up proper builds, there team: silver players that actually go for objectives. > Too many fucking trolls and inters that never get punished because the system to catch them is garbage. > Stupid system needs to be as strict as it is for toxic language. > > Maybe if the game didn't feel so fucking broken and riot actually worked on improving player experience, > people would be less toxic. Correct Playing placement games in Iron, literally determined everytime by 1 auto-loss animal that Riot refuses to flag and quarantine
Rioter Comments
Kalienor (EUW)
: _**[It's quite long, here's the TL;DR: matchmaking is not just for you. FF is not just for you. They're made so overall, people are ok with them. If you're not happy with systemic features, you still have personal room to recover wasted time and more easily endure downsides. You can focus on your own skill to climb so you get faster paced games and teams with better decision making; you can also work your cooperation game, working together is speeding things up and making the game more fun. Changing something that affects EVERYONE (like ff rules, or matchmaking) should always be the LAST resort.]**_ My answer was a quick explanation of why the matchmaking was like that and how it's actually beneficial for someone willing to climb. You're not poorly matched, you just don't understand everyone wants to be able to carry (as it is the reward for being better) and sometimes, it's just not your turn. You're supposed to have accepted that about 50% of your games are a loss, you can accept that not everything is about you and let your opponents have a bit of fun sometimes in the form of carrying their team. You're so much focused on your own team losing that your first thought when someone gets behind is: he's trolling. No. His opponent is good. If anything, praise the success rather than demeaning the failure. And find a way to fight their advantage (something you can do) rather than trying to make the guy behind resist more (something he would have done if if he was able to; something you have no power upon). I don't like the "holding hostage" approach, because if you think about it, everyone is holding the others hostages all the time. Each of your actions and choices are yours and you force them into others because that's what you think is best. When you decide to push/freeze a lane, to trade a player, to splitpush, to ward specifically somewhere at a given time stamp, etc, everything you do is deciding for the group and against another group. As with every other grouped action, when you /ff, you're _suggesting_ something and people are free to refuse it. The same way they can refuse to follow your nash call or force it when you refuse to join them. It might not be the best choice, but that's the GROUP's decision, and you should accept it. Because that's what makes a team work. If you don't like a team decision, make it so it works the best possible way, but every time you'll work against it, you'll actually help your opponents. I know it's not easy, even by knowing that I fail to apply it sometimes, like [this game](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4374213673/30435654?tab=overview). We were incredibly ahead, at 24 minutes we break an inhib, and instead of pushing to end (that was really easy at that point), 3 of our mates start pushing another lane. The lasting 2 of us decide to siege their nexus for 2 full minutes until we eventually die, in the meanwhile only 2 towers were taken down. I start arguing with them so they group with us to do what WE (my premade and myself) decided (described this way it really looks stupid ^^'), so obviously they resist the request, we start dying there and there, until we finally take a nash, a dragon soul and THEN, at 34 minutes, end the game. So, objectively, they were wrong to refuse our calls. BUT... we can't force them. When I think about it, WE could have complied and followed them, doubling their progression speed on the map, taking objectives much faster until they felt we could end. By trying to end as fast as we should, we lost much more time than by simply accepting group pressure (which would have been taking another inhib, reset, nash and ending, at 27 minutes we were done). If you seek for wasted time, this is a good example of how much time you could save by NOT trying to impose your view. This time has the same value as the one you lose by being "held hostage", you can use it the same way as any other similar time amount. And it doesn't require to change **anything** about the system. [You're all in this together](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DykVJl6wr_4), if someone is behind or makes a mistake, the group should be there to support him or compensate. That's not a chore as soon as you understand that most of the time, that's beneficial for the team. Not only it makes the games more enjoyable, but you also win more of them. But please, do as you like, willing to cut any cooperation with your mates when you deem them inapt is how I climb so high just by doing the opposite: every time an opponent is crushing his team's cohesion while I strengthen mine, I win. That's why some players look so lost for their elo and can climb higher than more mechanically gifted players: social skills are also gaming skills. ------ _**This is a side note in the continuity of my previous post.**_ Considering ff15 as a viable option puts you in a dangerous mindset that will slowly change you to be less and less accepting over time, to the point you'll get stuck in a loop: _no effort from them => no effort from you => loss => stuck with same kind of players => no effort from them => etc_. And you won't even be aware of that transition. Eventually, you'll set up gambling early games where everything has to be fine or you'll give up, becoming a kingmaker with no room for other players to scale, joining all these low elo guys with decent level but weak mental. The deep issue in this is how you value your playtime based on your ability to win instead of your ability to play or to improve. You're already wasting massive amounts of time in **everything** you do by the simple fact you're low elo. Your income is sub-par, your moves are slow, your decisions are late, you could easily cut 25-40% of ALL your game time by doing things faster. Paradoxically, you don't care losing so much time because you don't feel your own speed of thought. Simply apply that approach to everyone: they don't understand what you see because it's going fast enough for them. Elo is a lot about game's pace, if you want faster-thinking mates, you gotta climb. As a side experience bonus, climbing sometimes puts you in the position of the stomped guy where ~~you get insulted~~ your mates "react" to it. You'll see how ineffective it is when it comes to fixing your mistakes.
The fundamental problem with your premise is that League is supposed to be a competitive game, not some group-therapy 50/50 dice roll simulator. The other problem is that since matchmaking is such an inefficient grind of low-quality games, we are expected to suffer through hundreds of them before the ranking can get relatively close to our skill level. With that established, making players sit through a game that is already lost (through no fault of their own) is 100% the cause of "toxicity" in League. The NA region needs to adapt the Korean strategy of typing "Open" and letting the game end when it is lost so everyone can go next. My goal is to get as many fair fun games in a play session as possible. Apparently to Riot, given the system they have designed, this is unacceptable. And I've heard every counter argument about comebacks and practice farming and yatta yatta yatta... none of that is convincing to me when I'm dealing with the 500th iteration of having a 0-10 troll bot lane and troll pick JG. I've suffered through the low-ELO "Auto-Loss" so many times I know what it looks like. I used to just verbally convey my frustrations to the troll teammates (which we should be allow to do) but now its just better to buy 6 stopwatches, alt-tab, and check back in for the next FF vote. ***I will add, the fundamental problem and disconnect between Riot/these boards and the actual playerbase, is that Riot thinks the 0-10 bot lane and Lux JG no smite is ACCEPTABLE, but me deciding to run laps around our nexus waiting for the next FF vote is not. Riot needs to look at the game this way: When 5 players are assigned on a team, who is the first one to stop doing their job to give the team a chance to win? Those are the problem, not the people reacting to them. The fact that Riot and posters on these boards will defend the trolls/inters and act like the GOOD TEAMMATES reacting to it are the problem baffles me. Riot says "they don't care who started it"... this is the problem. In no other system of fairness is this the standard. The person that starts it is always the one at fault.
: The jg Syndra without smite was picked because they thought that someone's pick intent was a troll pick. The support didn't build properly because the jg didn't have smite. You trolled in response to that. ------------------- Wouldn't your team have had a better chance to win if all three of you didn't try to lose?
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BAwY1LH8,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T20:19:47.543+0000) > > The jg Syndra without smite was picked because they thought that someone's pick intent was a troll pick. > > The support didn't build properly because the jg didn't have smite. > > You trolled in response to that. > ------------------- > Wouldn't your team have had a better chance to win if all three of you didn't try to lose? Winning is no longer the objective because of trolls. The new objective is minimizing time wasted.
Kalienor (EUW)
: > the fact is that low-ELO summoners RIft is plagued by weak minds. It's plagued by weak minds. For having closely followed newcomers and low elo experienced players alike, the most awful trait you can have is giving up when someone doesn't meet your expectations. Because you'll almost NEVER have a full dream team. The examples you listed in your original post aren't troll issues. They are snowball issues and they're due to the fact people in low elo don't really know how to play, so if someone is getting ahead, pretty much nothing is done to counter him. The logical consequence is: be the snowballing guy and stop caring about what the others are doing. (_To be clear, by snowballing I don't mean starting to slack off after a triple because "it should be enough"; if you start with 3 kills, you should end the game with 20_) You're upset because someone is getting plowed? Imagine being him... He's getting crushed, which is already a poor gaming experience, and some angry guy is shaking him to put him in an even worse mental state. What do you think you are doing when you give "advice"? Suddenly people will stop dying because your intervention miraculously teaches them how to survive? Suddenly they'll learn what dozens, maybe hundreds of games failed to teach them? Or... You could realize that you're not fully understanding the game either, like, even when I was high Plat, I was fully aware I was only about halfway to the top. **3% top player, HALF way**. And by saying this I probably underestimate the skill gap between that rank and the top players. If you could stop arguing with bad players for a moment, you could focus on how to be so much better than them you'll never be matched with them ever again. Stop harassing people. It's never been about anyone else but you.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalienor,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BAwY1LH8,comment-id=0002000100000001,timestamp=2020-01-20T20:45:36.559+0000) > > > You're upset because someone is getting plowed? Imagine being him... He's getting crushed, which is already a poor gaming experience, and some angry guy is shaking him to put him in an even worse mental state. What do you think you are doing when you give "advice"? If I was him then I would vote to FF instead of holding people hostage. You're 100% missing my point anyway... the point is let people ff and go next if so many games are so poorly matched.
: Matchmaking is forcing loss streaks....
> [{quoted}](name=Curious Kat,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=e8eEEcEI,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-19T13:05:20.432+0000) > > Really tired of having the odds stacked against me all the god damn time in this fucking game. > > Either it be a troll, a inter, a lagger/person who is dc'ing every 3 minutes, you fucking name it, It's in my fucking matches. > > Holy fucking shit dude. I lost 8 of 10 of my promos. 1 was an auto loss from the client not letting me pick a champ. the other 7 were due to laggers on my fucking team. Apparently, i kept getting the wifi players. Ok. Fucking fine. I'll climb the long way due to bad luck ok cool, fuck you. Seriously bad luck there was all that decided my rank. Not a single fucking impactful match, not a single fair match, not a single fucking chance at all. Even the wins were because the ENEMY team had some kind of fucked up shit like a dc'er or a inter. > > Fix the fucking match making already, or input some form of a system that doesn't fucking punish players in unfortunate hostage situations. Jesus christ man. Riot... Fixing matchmaking? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Great Lad (EUNE)
: At what point does Riot recognize that off-chat behavior is an equal problem?
> [{quoted}](name=Great Lad,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3sUqjn1K,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-20T02:50:51.276+0000) > > Edit: 1 game later, one guy who started trolling randomly. Will he get banned? Of course not. Will I get permabanned for telling him to stop? Yup. > > I'm on my way to a permaban. I know it and I will never say sorry for what I said towards an [insert whatever you wanna call these who troll in ranked here]. Never. If someone wastes my time intentionally, that is the worst non-violent offense a human can inflict upon another, if you disagree, you don't know what having something is like, because then you'd realize how important time is. Regardless, we all play games for leisure, but some of us enjoy playing with others who are capable and are trying to climb. > > Yet, you have so many trolls that it's unreal. It's not just a bad game. Take this guy for example: > > https://image.prntscr.com/image/IpyOQWGfSrixReLRLXBUsQ.png > > Joins lobby says "hehe I wanna try Sett, that's why I picked top! :)". This is outrageous. > > This. > > Is. > > Outrageous. > > The guy decided to ruin, destroy, **gamble 4 other people's time because he felt like he wanted to try Sett. IN RANKED. FIRST TIME.** I genuinely don't get it. Why will Riot say "nope, bro, you deserved the permaban for just simply being annoying to a person who hit you in the face, had no intentions of respecting you and trashed your efforts" instead of "ye, I mean, we'll just mute you for this behavior because it's still in the rules but not a ban.". > > How, how can someone who only lashes onto people who hit him first get a permaban and why is this system in place? > > How can I get a permaban for lashing onto people like that, but these people get a free pass because they didn't say mean words? Amen brother. I've been preaching that for a long time. People will deliberately waste 4 other people's time, but if you say mean words in response Riot goes after you.
Ph03n1xb1rd (EUNE)
: Which game did he throw? Can you link the match history, i didn't find it?
> [{quoted}](name=Ph03n1xb1rd,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BAwY1LH8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-20T12:47:01.351+0000) > > Which game did he throw? Can you link the match history, i didn't find it? Diff Acc
: > [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XW2NlOQZ,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-20T01:53:47.210+0000) > > IT DONT MATTER WHAT THEY SAID > > it goes off your behavior Which is totally unfair as the other persons behavior was more egregious than mine was. Yet i get the ban.
> [{quoted}](name=10 Years Bronze,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XW2NlOQZ,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-20T02:00:27.080+0000) > > Which is totally unfair as the other persons behavior was more egregious than mine was. Yet i get the ban. Riot doesn't punish the SOURCE of the problem, they only punish you if you REACT to the problem. Its like if firefighters just started hosing the news reporters so they couldn't talk about a raging inferno, essentially.
: 14day ban for KSing.... is this really a thing?
> [{quoted}](name=10 Years Bronze,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XW2NlOQZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-20T01:43:44.532+0000) > > I got banned for Ksing, When said teammate also starts flaming me and calling me a$$hole and Cun7 many times. Gets me reported and banned. How is this fair? Why is this report thing so unfair? KSing is one of the most grave offenses in League, you got what you deserve
: Riot is a safe space for pussies
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Hyena,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TJJcfhGl,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-20T11:54:48.397+0000) > > Game 1 > > > the following will perma ban you even if the other team flames toy, you cannot defend yourself and you will waste all your money you spent on this game DO NOT SPEND A SINGLE DOLLAR ON THIS GAME OR YOU WILL JUS WATSE YOUR MONEY IN THE LONG RUN > As bad as it is for League, its actually worse on these forums because the only posters left are the ones that don't mind the censorship
: Riot likes to protect trash ass noobshit feeders but the those of us with some semblance of skill are punished for petty shit. That's why there are so much dog shit players in SoloQ.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TJJcfhGl,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2020-01-20T18:56:02.214+0000) > > Riot likes to protect trash ass noobshit feeders but the those of us with some semblance of skill are punished for petty shit. That's why there are so much dog shit players in SoloQ. True
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BAwY1LH8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-20T11:14:47.134+0000) > > Trolls do get banned, but compared to chat related offenses: > > 1) They are more difficult to prove beyond a reasonable doubt it was intentional. > 2) Not everything people think is trolling is actually trolling. > 3) The ones who do get punished for it often already know why they were punished and thus have no need to complain about it. > > That said, trolls often troll in order to get a rise out of others-they want to bring you down with them. If you don't give them that satisfaction (and subsequently add another obnoxious jerk that your teammates have to deal with) then chances are they'll stop acting up, and if they don't you can just report them without giving them the satisfaction of a negative reaction (easier said than done I know but still though). > > Here is a list of some who did complain about getting banned for poor gameplay behavior: > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2Xkw0yE4-first-ban-and-14-days > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/Wb6xkgzF-what-for-14-day-ban > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/r8HTAlbX-worst-ban-ever > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/xp1c9xuj-14-day-ban > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/E4LnThmW-most-ridiculous-chat-restriction-i-have-ever-seen-in-my-life?comment=0011 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KHAL90oW-stuck-at-honor-zero?comment=0003 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3jEVVlsY-permanently-banned-with-ingame-log?comment=003e > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/jFwTE8Oj-playing-off-meta-in-ranked-int-feeding-ban?comment=0039 > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/sU5wOfFJ-proof-that-the-automated-system-is-broken?show=rundown > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/GrmPK5yP-intentional-feeding-but-i-didnt-feed?comment=0006 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/MKBQUoKd-banned-for-intentionally-feeding > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KTq4tjIF-i-dont-get-it-how-riot-bans-a-player-because-another-kid-draven-decides-to-take-all-the-kills > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/xW5z7auF-proof-that-riot-employees-ban-without-providing-clear-evidencecertainty-of-an-infraction > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/RAfb0McT-got-banned-for-intentional-feeding-for-a-game-with-02-death > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/5bqNJurI-banned-for-a-bad-game > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/f9P7YRXv-bad-game-i-guess https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/jFwTE8Oj-playing-off-meta-in-ranked-int-feeding-ban?comment=0039 ermmm....How did this guy managed to get banned only after this many reports?? If this is what it takes for some1 to get banned then this system is fucking dogshit, ngl xD
> [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BAwY1LH8,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2020-01-20T15:02:52.321+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/jFwTE8Oj-playing-off-meta-in-ranked-int-feeding-ban?comment=0039 > > ermmm....How did this guy managed to get banned only after this many reports?? > If this is what it takes for some1 to get banned then this system is fucking dogshit, ngl xD I don't care about a few anecdotal cases where by some miracle they got banned... because the fact is that low-ELO summoners RIft is plagued by that cancer in 50% of games, so it clearly isn't effective. I just had autofilled syndra JG that refused to take smite and just roamed/inted. Combined with a support player not building support items, not warding, also soft-inting. They both refused to FF, so I had to bust out the AP Garen Build. Actually, out of all the troll scenarios I listed above, I think refuses to FF a clearly lost game is the worst one there is. You could make the case no-smite JG Syndra inting is just mad about auto-fill and wants to go next. However when you deliberately decide to CONTINUE wasting everyone's time... that should be permaban IMO.
rujitra (NA)
: You are quite literally one of the "trolls" you talk about. Someone with a horrible attitude who throws a game that's easy to win late game because you're too tilted to play.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BAwY1LH8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-20T10:16:10.629+0000) > > You are quite literally one of the "trolls" you talk about. Someone with a horrible attitude who throws a game that's easy to win late game because you're too tilted to play. Thats a pretty negative and toxic thing to say! I don't have a horrible attitude, I join ready to play with competitively viable picks and I never throw because I want to give my team the best chance to win. However asking the SAME out of 4 randoms assembled by Riot seems to be TOO MUCH TO ASK.
Rioter Comments
: Perm banned
> [{quoted}](name=tacosarelife,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9tA7hEGI,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-20T08:04:00.075+0000) > > Below are the chat logs for reference, but this was my friend on my acc but based on this i don't understand why my acc was banned. This looks like he was responding to someone else talking crap so I'm kind of confused. Put alot of fun hours into this game and really don't want to start over, can this be fixed? > > > > Game 1 > In-Game > tacosarelife: i was on the phone this whole time lmao > tacosarelife: think uyr good > tacosarelife: hahaha > tacosarelife: lag > tacosarelife: lag > tacosarelife: ur in plat why u talking shit > tacosarelife: yeah > tacosarelife: so clearly youre not good > tacosarelife: if youre playing with me lmao > tacosarelife: sit > tacosarelife: nice camp > tacosarelife: clearly u need it > tacosarelife: found out you cant 1v1 me hahaha > tacosarelife: i alrady did > tacosarelife: but ok > tacosarelife: nice camp > tacosarelife: lmao > tacosarelife: pussy af > tacosarelife: hahahaha > tacosarelife: ward doesnt matter with zach > tacosarelife: do you know his range > tacosarelife: hyeah cause i have 100 wards > tacosarelife: nub > tacosarelife: use ur brain > tacosarelife: kid has 1400 games in ranked > tacosarelife: still plat 4 > tacosarelife: im dead > tacosarelife: hahaha shoulda checked ur stats > tacosarelife: hahahaha > tacosarelife: hardstuck much buddy > tacosarelife: 1400 games buddy > tacosarelife: nope > tacosarelife: bronze and silver > tacosarelife: Hahaha > tacosarelife: 1400 games > tacosarelife: bro > tacosarelife: cmon > tacosarelife: dont you have better things to do > tacosarelife: hahahaha > tacosarelife: one day you can impress your friends and say you reached diamond > tacosarelife: in 5000 games > tacosarelife: xdddd > tacosarelife: you have more than quadurple mty games > tacosarelife: hahahah > tacosarelife: Im dead > tacosarelife: clearly youre hardstuck plat > tacosarelife: hahaha > tacosarelife: and talking shit > tacosarelife: thinking ur good > tacosarelife: sure > tacosarelife: 1400 games > tacosarelife: sure you are > tacosarelife: landed stun nub > tacosarelife: 1400 games nub > tacosarelife: youve played 66 days worth in league kid > tacosarelife: and youre still plat > tacosarelife: wasted 2 months in this game > tacosarelife: ahahah > tacosarelife: so bad > tacosarelife: gg ez None of that is bannable or out of the ordinary. Its just banter.... but then again it has gotten pretty pathetic with Riot and their censorship/banning over nothing. I guess they just want more money from 2nd accounters since their game is dying
F2P Crow (NA)
: [Suggestion] Disable Teamfight Tactics Notifications
BUMP. Its a pretty shitty tactic to force that notification on 24/7
: Quite honestly, I think auto-fill is only good to speed up small queue quantities in bots norms and because of how large they have become, autofill should theoretically be removed entirely. Like look, some people want the bad lane because they love it. What's so wrong with that? Anyways, auto-fill should be 100% removed for ranked games. I don't see why absolutely anyone should be forced to know more than 3 roles with 3+ champions for each role in a ranked game. It is just not in the cards and the deck isn't in for anyone's favor. On a side note, do you even look at the bot games? We quite literally got bots vs bots in there the majority of times. I'm not kidding.
> [{quoted}](name=Hazardus ducees,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HP4bZARf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-07T12:13:38.178+0000) > > Quite honestly, I think auto-fill is only good to speed up small queue quantities in bots norms and because of how large they have become, autofill should theoretically be removed entirely. Like look, some people want the bad lane because they love it. What's so wrong with that? Anyways, auto-fill should be 100% removed for ranked games. I don't see why absolutely anyone should be forced to know more than 3 roles with 3+ champions for each role in a ranked game. It is just not in the cards and the deck isn't in for anyone's favor. > > On a side note, do you even look at the bot games? We quite literally got bots vs bots in there the majority of times. I'm not kidding. Agreed. Maybe they let you pick Primary, secondary, and Third roles and remove auto fill? If people actually wanted fast queue times they could manually use Auto fill by selecting the FILL option, yet nobody does because they know what they want to play. Auto fill causes queue times to be longer because people dodge when they are autofilled.
Rioter Comments
: Mods banning for things they disagree with on the boards is cancer.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=jB7Urmuw,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-07T19:30:01.131+0000) > > Gotta love how everything a mod disagrees with is suddenly just a β€œrant” > > I mean. How dare you bring logic and numbers and game proof to show something is wrong with an entire role into this forum of hashinshin worshipers! Have a suspension! Ever since China bought 'em, its just authoritarian censorship. Thats why the boards are just a cult of downvoting any criticism.
Arammus (EUW)
: is there a tl:dr? :/
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4gA5UAtK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-06T17:11:39.108+0000) > > is there a tl:dr? :/ Riot doesn't punish bad teammates that are incompetent Riot does punish good teammates if they dare to notice their time is being wasted by the flawed matchmaking system
: Exactly... I'm talking about this one really bad experience of a league game. You've had it.. I can tell... What really made me fume was that enemy team and my team all chimed in saying that I was being toxic ...etcetc
> [{quoted}](name=DontBanIllBGud,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4gA5UAtK,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2020-01-07T15:54:08.898+0000) > > Exactly... I'm talking about this one really bad experience of a league game. You've had it.. I can tell... > > What really made me fume was that enemy team and my team all chimed in saying that I was being toxic ...etcetc I know, its a sick joke. And it represents everything wrong with Riot's subjective "rules" and these boards in general. They make this disaster of a game with a disaster of a matchmaking system and then frame any criticism of the result as "toxic" rather than address their garbage system. If I am in ranked, I signed up for 5v5. I didn't sign up to be a therapist, coach, and father figure for the vacuous, sensitive Solo Q masses. I don't think Solo Q can be considered truly "competitive" outside of the highest ELOs, because situations like these just prove its a joke. So often I queue up excited and ready to play, 100% focused, and then Riot sticks you with clowns and dares you to notice your time is being wasted.
: Surrendering & The Voting System
> [{quoted}](name=Hazardus ducees,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vxs3E0Ar,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-08T10:55:22.892+0000) > > While it is nice to see that there's such a thing, the voting system needs to act the way it is designed to be. A voting system. Typically a voting system is either voted in the power unanimously (the minority) or of the majority. Seeing how an early surrender requires the vote to be unanimous, it would only be correct to claim a forfeit of the majority (3 votes) after the 20 minuet mark. Who knows, the people voting no could be the players who aren't doing too well in the first place. The point being made here is that, the voting system we have now after the 20 minuet mark isn't like that at all. In fact, it still rules the minority sort of as If we played favorites. I meah heck, we might as well impliment some type of pie chart that shows the voting power each player has because of how well they're doing- because lets face it, sometimes the game is a complete stomp and they still wont forfeit or the only people who are voting yes to forfeit are the people pulling the team. Agree 100% Most players refusing to FF do it out of spite. Losing lane ints or makes a really bad play, one question mark ping and they will be salty at you the rest of the game, meaning if you try to get out they will hold you hostage.
: These mordekaiser nerfs are a joke; just like our game's balance team.
: HOW TO FIX LOGIN ERRORS
Riot your client is DOG SHIT
: Riot has a terrible REPORT SYSTEM.
> [{quoted}](name=DontBanIllBGud,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4gA5UAtK,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-06T16:43:27.310+0000) > > Just one gripe about this ordeal. > > I'll use a specific example from my last game that I got reported. > My bot is 1/9 > My top is 1/7 > Mid was easy gank and got my mid ahead (he was 5/1 at one point) > I, the jungle, was 9/3 at one point > > As you can tell, I try very hard to win games. I want to climb. > My team didn't seem like they care. > 1. My top had counterpick vs illaoi and picks into bad matchup. > 2. My bot support is dying every minute. > 3. My adc wants to farm for 6 items before grouping. > 4. My mid tries to 1v5 (he was doing well but eventually the gangbang from enemy too strong). > > I had enough of this clown fiesta so i decided to afk. > > SO ONE THING THAT BOGGLES MY MIND. > IF PEOPLE CAN CHOOSE TO NOT LISTEN TO TEAM'S ADVICE AND PLAY LIKE A DECENT PLAYER (e.g. group with players that have a strong lead instead of going side lane and afk farm when you're massively behind and maybe even die), THEN WHY CAN'T I DO WHAT I WANT AND AFK??? > > I played my mind out. AND, i'm mentally boomed so I didn't want to play anymore. How is that any different from my team doing what they want and preventing our victory. Doesn't it bother you how these players just do what they want and it actually deters/hinders the chance of victory. > > On a side note, I ended up typing and telling my team what they did wrong and what I expected them to do. I was already telling them what i suggest them to do but they always do something else. That something else, I deem to only put us further behind while the enemies get further ahead. > > SO game is over in my context. They want to win, then so be it. I didn't get upset that they still want to try. I applaud them for their mental strength or maybe they just haven't grasped the situation. But from my experience it's unwinnable and it's better to go next game. > > I always think that if you want to win then play better than your opponents. Accept defeat and move on. I know sometimes there are slim chances but this is one of those "enemy running you down" kind of games. > > In the end, Riot punishes me for afk'ing and maybe calling people stupid because I was mentally weak. They're right, I am mentally weak just like how my team was weak in their plays/mechanics/macro etc. > > I typically don't even respond to retorts like that because I think I played the best of my abilities just like my team did... and I just wanted to go next game. > I definitely should have muted and kept my mouth shut.. maybe pretend to play the game a little here and there.. and lose. I Agree 10000% and honestly the actual player base does too (These boards are nowhere near representative of the actual playerbase since they are so heavily censored) I have made the same case many times, the exact scenario you describe is what always gets me in trouble. Enter a game trying hard to win, close to carrying but can't do it because the team is just inting/trolling/hopeless. It happens, lots of games are just teammate dicerolls, the matchmaking expects us to grind through lots of them, whatever, on to the next. But no, the inting trolls hold you hostage, and then YOU get punished for waiting out 5 minutes. I will never understand this. YOUR time is being wasted, YOU came into the game with a plan to win. YOU did your job. Yet Riot expects you to sit in this clownfiesta with monkeys and pretend its not a waste of your time? It makes no sense to me. If Michael Jordan has 60 points and his teammates airball everyshot, and the Bulls are down by 50 points, nobody blinks if MJ sits on the bench in the 4th quarter. Its a waste of his effort, he already did his best. The monkeys shooting airballs are the ones scrutiny should fall on. This is the perpetual problem with League I have. I can accept they waste time with bad teammates and matchmaking in a large % of games, but to punish the winning players for wanting to go next.... makes no sense.
: Out of all of the top 5 bans from each patch since November 2015, Darius has been in 84 of them.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGhdEPpW,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-07T06:51:35.474+0000) > > #There have been 99 patches since 5.22. > > Yasuo was top 5 in 86 of them, for reference. > > Zed was top 5 in 92 of them. > > These are the only champions with comparable ban presence among all patches. > > Are we really going to keep claiming that Darius' design is healthy? Some of that is just bronze players not knowing how to deal with Yas/Zed... but it is still a valid point.
: The Quality of Draft Pick Games is Insufferably Bad
Also... What is with this pick order and auto fill curse you put on players? In the rare times I get Top Lane instead of Auto fill, I always have to pick first and get hard counter picked. The system is just terribly designed and unfair. It has gotten to the point where I literally cannot get a fun game in during an hour before work, its just a waste of time.
: How are any of these messages i typed reportable?
Nothing you said was bad, 99% of gamers have no problem with it (despite Riots made up statistics on toxicity lmao). Its just the corporate censorship style sensitivity, supported by these boards in particular since any normal gamer doesn't really post here since they get banned and censored. Remember: Its OK to suck, throw, troll, grief... but if you react to your time being wasted verbally... YOU GET BANNED. Because mean words are the problem with League of Legends lmao
Rioter Comments
: why arent you punishing players that are wishing death on other players and their families
> [{quoted}](name=LaMaPhUcKeRzz,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=j2lahVMr,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-04T17:05:51.266+0000) > > in the last month i started playing again, and the community is more toxic than ever. i constantly see players saying they hope your family dies in a car wreck or from cancer. i have recorded several of these and sent them to the police. if riot wont ban these toxic players they will, its rather stupid to let them to continue to play but you are banning players for saying shut up or youre bad... this makes absolutely no sense > > its okay keep removing this post... cause clearly addressing a constant issue with YOUR COMMUNITY is worth hiding from the boards its just banter bro
: On this you're mistaken. Refusing to play the game for any reason is unsportsmanlike. Of course, there are factors that can trump unsportsmanlike behavior, but it doesn't change the fact. You're right that there will be boogers who are simply little shits. Then if course there are the tilted. But in the end, the tilted are ultimately in control of their actions. As others have said, there are only excuses for being unsportsmanlike. There are things that can be better but that still is only an excuse.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightsky Pirate,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TbNWxdOB,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-04T02:37:09.220+0000) > > On this you're mistaken. Refusing to play the game for any reason is unsportsmanlike. lets say you are 3-0 in lane, everyone else lost turret and is 0-5ish with troll picks, down significant CS, a few dragons, yatta yatta. If the team refuses to FF15 I don't think there is anything wrong if the 3-0 player afks. The difference is knowing when the game is lost or not, experienced players know if the game is over and having them get held hostage for 5, 10, 15 minutes isn't really fair.
: You're basically attempting to justify going afk because someone else flamed. Ever heard the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right"? Because that's exactly what this is. Intentionally going AFK is never, nor will it ever, be an acceptable thing to do in any team based game. Ever. Besides, you can actually do something about someone flaming you. A single push of a button and you never have to hear a single word from them again, but people are much too egotistical to not have the last say I suppose.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TbNWxdOB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-03T20:35:45.967+0000) > > You're basically justifying going afk because someone else flamed. > > Ever heard the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right"? Because that's exactly what this is. > > Intentionally going AFK is never, nor will it ever, be an acceptable thing to do in any team based game. Ever. It is when you don't have the "team" in the "team-based game". In a winnable game where everyone is trying, obviously AFK is unacceptable. In League games though that isn't always the case.
: FYI: StAy PoSiTiVe
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=uO4ZJxwq,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-03T00:26:13.380+0000) > > Just so everyone is aware! > > If a mod determines that the "core premise" of your post is to stay positive, it clearly can't fall under gameplay. > > Don't post anything that could vaguely be construed as "stay positive" because it will be removed. > > You don't even have to say stay positive anywhere in your post! > > Explaining the appropriate tactic OTHER THAN flaming your team and wasting time, is definitely a STAY POSITIVE post, to be more specific. > > I just wouldn't want anyone else to be blindsided by this. > > So remember, NEVER MENTION POSITIVITY IN GAMEPLAY > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/BAAKtwRU-discussion-categories-too-broad-too-many?comment=000000000000 Mods have nothing better to do than flex in the dead forums. Sad!
: What is the actual nasus counterplay?
> [{quoted}](name=Garret Faulken,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jpGJF9mk,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-03T12:09:17.044+0000) > > In s2 and s3 with the old rune system, the champ was a bit of a feast or famine champ that came online, all things normal, around 25 min. He was still strong, but his stacking was slow, and ult did not have all the BS like 50% Q cdr and bonus range like its been given now, it was mostl a defensive ult with a little aoe magic dmg. He had mana issues in lane, and didnt have things like grasp and overgrowth to boost his defensive by like 10% additionally by level 6. > > Now hes just a pain in any game, period. You need your jungler to dedicate himself for 10 minutes to try and keep him completely shut down in stacks and levels, and we all know what soloq is like. > > Played riven into him, and cheese FB him with 3 stack passive and then triple Q with autos. killed him again when he tped back into lane. killed him once more as im 6 and he is 4. > > Had a massive gold and xp lead, 50 farm lead, and he then turns 6. > > Any attempts to all in, even after poking him down to like 75% first, still result in my death. The stacking mechanic is stupid now, it stacks 2-3 times faster than before. Why? Why does 0/3/0 nasus with 45 farm have 120 stacks still? Why can he suddenly now slow my ass and my AS so hard even comboing with a ad caster like riven is horribly slow, and gain like 40 armor over the duration of his ult, while dealing % hp damage, gaining a bunch of health and 50% Q cdr and bonus range? > > CC counters a lot of things, its not an answer. Any champ that cant go unstoppable or isnt olaf is gated by CC. Yes, he is more so, quite immobile, but given he can build 4 tank items and still 2 shot the enemy bruiser at 15-20 min, he needs other counterplay, and it has to be around his stacking - ie., in his laning phase. > > If nasus is correctly denied stacks and xp, he shouldnt suddenly not only become safe but become a complete threat to the enemy laner just as he hits. > > Either stacking needs to be toned down a lot, or the ult needs to not be a complete stat ball. Reduce the armor and mr gain, make it 25% cdr on Q, something. Absolute nonsense right now. I agree... players saying "get your JG to camp" isn't a valid response I played into Nasus with a Fiora... I had literally just Googled a guide on the matchup and how to beat... I got a few kills, was up on farm... this giant doggo fights me again... I parry the wither, get out of ult, then I ult and land every vital... HE FLASHES, the thinks he is dead as hell. So I keep running him down, and 2 Qs he goes from being dead to killing me. The champ is so stupid even the players playing him think they should be dead but his Q stacking is busted.
: And that's being ignorant because vague negativity is not punishable. You can report it all you want, but it's not going to trigger anything in the system unless you get reported for it an ungodly amount of times. You are overdramatizing this and trying to put a "special snowflake" slant against the system with no validity to back up your statement.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TbNWxdOB,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T19:12:32.680+0000) > > And that's being ignorant because vague negativity is not punishable. You can report it all you want, but it's not going to trigger anything in the system unless you get reported for it an ungodly amount of times. You simply don't know what you're talking about. Anything that is interpreted as "negative" can result in chat restrictions/honor locks/bans. That is a fact. That is how stupid the rule is (oops I was negative).
Show more

RAT GOD III

Level 100 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion