: > [{quoted}](name=REDCOLORED,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9tlpx05,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-13T03:03:44.823+0000) > > I think you didn't even read post i gave my acc to someone else as i said in my post and he is one who plays now. and i dont really care about your toxicity because i am done with game and don't need to explain something to you if you want play go and play i did this post to say what are lol's good and bad sides if you rage because someone's opinion is against yours its your problem. and i dont really care how much you work or where i work 15 hours a day but i dont start complaining about my life like you i did post just as feedback riot don't even cares but i did as my opinion no one forces you to come here and start explaining things. No need to lie. You play league, no one's judging you. Just letting you kniw that you don't need to make threads for attention.
> [{quoted}](name=Wínters Dawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9tlpx05,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T04:49:03.646+0000) > > No need to lie. You play league, no one's judging you. Just letting you kniw that you don't need to make threads for attention. i don't know if you even get anything i wrote.
: Calculating the Pyke Leviathan's Size
Fizz rework combined with Urgot
Infernape (EUW)
: If overrated shooters are your thing, sure.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5IZHpGBH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-14T02:28:43.814+0000) > > If overrated shooters are your thing, sure. overrated shooters are better than veigar ap which has no scale . its ok to be addicted on league you arent only one
: Paladins is a better game than Overwatch. Free to Play or you can still spend no more than $30 getting all of the playable characters.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5IZHpGBH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-13T19:23:13.735+0000) > > Paladins is a better game than Overwatch. > > Free to Play or you can still spend no more than $30 getting all of the playable characters. 0 sense of humor
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Varus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5IZHpGBH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-13T19:20:31.447+0000) > > I play more Overwatch than League and I disagree. everyone plays more mario in childhood than any other game but you never say mario is better than league or overwatch its not how much time you spend in game
Krytoric (NA)
: tfw you get killed and riot doesnt even know what happened to you
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=REDCOLORED,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9tlpx05,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-08T13:26:33.237+0000) > > I am silver after playing few months and not whole my life. Like you can't reach higher than gold V its not even gold GOLD V is silver as silver v is bronze. Do what you want i donot really care about some addicted kid. And i didnt lied there is another acc on NA same name as you which is bronze maybe that your first acc before smurfing. And you aren't right as i amnot .there are good and bad in game but you are just one toxic loser who thinks knows everything and can laugh at people just by being Gold after years . Calling someome toxic then callimg them a loser isnt helping your case. Why are you still coming to this site? If you are done with league and obviously can't get better than silver why do you keep coming here. And I just checked your acounts opgg. Youve been playing pretty consistently for the past 7 days, that leads me to believe you created this post for attention. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get off my phone and get back to work. You know cause I dont have all day to play video games and argue about a game I complain about. I work from 10am to 930pm tonight so if you want to continue your poor grammar arguments I'll be on around then. Fyi, if you claim gold 4 is still technically silver then you are TECHNICALLY still bronze.
> [{quoted}](name=Wínters Dawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9tlpx05,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-08T17:57:31.221+0000) > > Calling someome toxic then callimg them a loser isnt helping your case. > > Why are you still coming to this site? If you are done with league and obviously can't get better than silver why do you keep coming here. And I just checked your acounts opgg. Youve been playing pretty consistently for the past 7 days, that leads me to believe you created this post for attention. > Now if you'll excuse me I have to get off my phone and get back to work. You know cause I dont have all day to play video games and argue about a game I complain about. I work from 10am to 930pm tonight so if you want to continue your poor grammar arguments I'll be on around then. > > Fyi, if you claim gold 4 is still technically silver then you are TECHNICALLY still bronze. I think you didn't even read post i gave my acc to someone else as i said in my post and he is one who plays now. and i dont really care about your toxicity because i am done with game and don't need to explain something to you if you want play go and play i did this post to say what are lol's good and bad sides if you rage because someone's opinion is against yours its your problem. and i dont really care how much you work or where i work 15 hours a day but i dont start complaining about my life like you i did post just as feedback riot don't even cares but i did as my opinion no one forces you to come here and start explaining things.
: > [{quoted}](name=REDCOLORED,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9tlpx05,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-04T02:59:52.099+0000) > > You are bronze since S6 and now its S8 still same. i don't even care what unskilled player like you says. see now you are making shit up, I'm gold5, 100 LP;;;;;;http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=W%C3%ADnters%20Dawn ;;;;;;; . yayaya gold aint high either but you aint gotta make shit up just cause you know I'm right. (and also you;re silver 4, silver 4. cmon bigboy lets not bring rank into this, you just embarrassed yourself) oh and nice 14% winrate with Riven. and for someone who's "done with league" you sure hang out on the league forums a lot
> [{quoted}](name=Wínters Dawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9tlpx05,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-05T05:45:49.547+0000) > > see now you are making shit up, I'm gold5, 100 LP;;;;;;http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=W%C3%ADnters%20Dawn ;;;;;;; . yayaya gold aint high either but you aint gotta make shit up just cause you know I'm right. (and also you;re silver 4, silver 4. cmon bigboy lets not bring rank into this, you just embarrassed yourself) oh and nice 14% winrate with Riven. > > and for someone who's "done with league" you sure hang out on the league forums a lot I am silver after playing few months and not whole my life. Like you can't reach higher than gold V its not even gold GOLD V is silver as silver v is bronze. Do what you want i donot really care about some addicted kid. And i didnt lied there is another acc on NA same name as you which is bronze maybe that your first acc before smurfing. And you aren't right as i amnot .there are good and bad in game but you are just one toxic loser who thinks knows everything and can laugh at people just by being Gold after years .
: Even the most op champs have no more than 55% winrate. That means that your chances of winning any given game with equally skilled players on both teams comes down to a very very slightly biased coinflip even if one team has the more 'op' champs. Additionally, skilled players are consistently able to climb the rankings and exploit the counterplay available for all situations. It's true that there's a large learning curve in this game and that you might personally not enjoy playing in the way that is intended to be the answer to some champions and tactics (like playing passive in lane against a bully or fighting only when there's a good opening and not just because you feel like it), however 'the game is unbalanced' really just means you need to get better if thats your reason for losing games :/
> [{quoted}](name=A Sword Saint,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9tlpx05,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-03T18:54:05.668+0000) > > Even the most op champs have no more than 55% winrate. That means that your chances of winning any given game with equally skilled players on both teams comes down to a very very slightly biased coinflip even if one team has the more 'op' champs. Additionally, skilled players are consistently able to climb the rankings and exploit the counterplay available for all situations. > > It's true that there's a large learning curve in this game and that you might personally not enjoy playing in the way that is intended to be the answer to some champions and tactics (like playing passive in lane against a bully or fighting only when there's a good opening and not just because you feel like it), however 'the game is unbalanced' really just means you need to get better if thats your reason for losing games :/ yea 10/0 KDA is reason why i can't kill 0/5 YI. being carry is reason why i losing game and have highest cs in games. I think you guys are slaves for this game and can't say anything more than blame like every post i saw saying game is unbalanced or has problems everyone comments and blames player no one ever talks maybe the guy is right and we can improve . No just blaming. am done already and you do whatever you want go and play hope you claim high rank ill be happy if you can or if you are already in high elo but for me this is wasting time to play game where balance is over skill and its not matter how good you can be unless you are some really old player. i GOT silver from playing just 3-4 month I was happy but now i think i wasted time for nothing as today I fall to silver 4 from Silver 3 cause some Kaisa outdamaged everyone. as some youtubers did explained reasons better than i do. and also i don't think you can trust me on word but i am gamer played over 100 games nearly all multiplayer games as well and I can scale them I would say league of legends has highest opportunity and idea to be THE BEST but its not. its not hard to play its just unbalanced as . . . and don't talk about you need to get better am not only one who left game there are people in high elo who did as well .
: > [{quoted}](name=REDCOLORED,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9tlpx05,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-03T18:26:44.089+0000) > > Than why you comment i didn't asked toxicity you don't care move on than I just needed you to know how pointless threada like this are. No one here knows you, we don't care. And also, THEN*
> [{quoted}](name=Wínters Dawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9tlpx05,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-03T18:52:08.601+0000) > > I just needed you to know how pointless threada like this are. No one here knows you, we don't care. > > And also, THEN* You are bronze since S6 and now its S8 still same. i don't even care what unskilled player like you says.
: No don't quit league, no you can't!!! Please no..... Ya I dont care
> [{quoted}](name=Wínters Dawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9tlpx05,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-03T03:12:58.326+0000) > > No don't quit league, no you can't!!! Please no..... Ya I dont care Than why you comment i didn't asked toxicity you don't care move on than
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: wat is "Nashor Baron" I know of a Baron Nashor, Nashors Tooth.... but no Nashor Baron.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Auq1bgXQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-03T01:18:18.371+0000) > > wat is "Nashor Baron" > > I know of a Baron Nashor, Nashors Tooth.... but no Nashor Baron. ok
Rioter Comments
: Baron got a 3k up increase goober head
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Auq1bgXQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-02T20:19:09.116+0000) > > Baron got a 3k up increase goober head I mean it must be harder to kill because as you see enemy champs are missing you must have time to go and at least try to stop when they are getting baron .. 16-18 level 3 champ is enough to get baron in seconds.. 5 can get it less than 14 sec maybe even 10 which gives you 0 chance to catch them during baron
Sandixcx (NA)
: its baron nashor not nashor baron
> [{quoted}](name=Sandsexual,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Auq1bgXQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:47:55.241+0000) > > its baron nashor not nashor baron Its hello how are you not how are you hello do you really worry about that
Rioter Comments
Galiö (NA)
: Nidalee is ok, not an amazing spot, but that because she has a super overloaded kit and those who are good with her are always kinda good no matter the meta. Infinity edge is hardly the biggest offender. Kai sa will be nerfed a bit, she isnt a problem. Maokai is hardly used jungle anymore and was more of a safe top pick, which is becoming more of a bruiser role. Gragas has plenty of clear and healing which is why he is better jungle than most AP. Elise doesn't see as much light anymore for example and ekko is built straight tank. Cho does magic damage but is more of a late game tank. Edit: this doesn't address the pro scene sejuani problem. But it addresses a decent amount of issues.
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3EqEjFEp,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-30T18:37:12.071+0000) > > Nidalee is ok, not an amazing spot, but that because she has a super overloaded kit and those who are good with her are always kinda good no matter the meta. > Infinity edge is hardly the biggest offender. > Kai sa will be nerfed a bit, she isnt a problem. > Maokai is hardly used jungle anymore and was more of a safe top pick, which is becoming more of a bruiser role. Gragas has plenty of clear and healing which is why he is better jungle than most AP. Elise doesn't see as much light anymore for example and ekko is built straight tank. Cho does magic damage but is more of a late game tank. > > Edit: this doesn't address the pro scene sejuani problem. But it addresses a decent amount of issues. Nidalee isn't ok she can carry and she will carry. and Cho don't really builds AP because he is cho he don't needs AP build to eat people
: > [{quoted}](name=REDCOLORED,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rPre7f5c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-30T18:25:12.847+0000) > > Aggressive with team. Don't duo . you need your team cause alistar is for teamfights. your E is for enemy carry try to stun him by using E to wall or you can easily use E when enemy MF ults your team Found the braum main
> [{quoted}](name=Kuwabaramulberry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rPre7f5c,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-30T19:35:14.974+0000) > > Found the braum main You asked for advice I did answered if you don't want to hear it than don't ask it. being toxic is reason why you WILL NEVER be good support.
: > [{quoted}](name=REDCOLORED,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6c3xA1Pg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-30T18:28:47.970+0000) > > WW already 1v1 Q everyone.. and eve is just a joke . udyr is broken . > Jax was is and will be always jax. > Xin can get fed early but he can't really carry a game so he isn't problem Well that is my point, some champions can't fight for that crab and have the worst camp clear mean they will always be behind in levels unless they beg for free minions here and there...
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6c3xA1Pg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-30T18:30:20.460+0000) > > Well that is my point, some champions can't fight for that crab and have the worst camp clear mean they will always be behind in levels unless they beg for free minions here and there... That why draft exists so we can ban champs we hate. {{champion:45}} {{champion:11}}
Galiö (NA)
: Its a nerf to early game bot safety, nerf to power spike mid game bot lane, a light nerf to AD junglers to help AP junglers (who also have a harder time ganking top and bot lane when they have a lot of shield since they are more CD spell based) and hard to burst through or wait out a shield. Crit is also cheap and strong which helps outshine other classes which would allow better carries in other lanes. While not gating marksmen all together. All this may still leave rageblade marksmen slightly stronger but I can't predict a future meta to have a fix for that as well. Im not saying every game has to be aggro and super interactive but atleast these changes will promote a meta were being as un-interactive as possible isnt always the best meta.
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3EqEjFEp,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-30T18:28:10.385+0000) > > Its a nerf to early game bot safety, nerf to power spike mid game bot lane, a light nerf to AD junglers to help AP junglers (who also have a harder time ganking top and bot lane when they have a lot of shield since they are more CD spell based) and hard to burst through or wait out a shield. > Crit is also cheap and strong which helps outshine other classes which would allow better carries in other lanes. While not gating marksmen all together. > > All this may still leave rageblade marksmen slightly stronger but I can't predict a future meta to have a fix for that as well. > > Im not saying every game has to be aggro and super interactive but atleast these changes will promote a meta were being as un-interactive as possible isnt always the best meta. 3400G {{item:3031}} is enough already no need make it cost more. Kaisa is broken but she will get nerfs she is just new in game. Maokai has no problem he has pretty good cc which is annyoing.... Nidalee can carry game she isn't poor she never was. neither LCS favorite Gragas needs help. I DO NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT CHO GATH. so I don't get your idea.
: Look i don't mind that jg changes but what about this champions ?
WW already 1v1 Q everyone.. and eve is just a joke . udyr is broken . Jax was is and will be always jax. Xin can get fed early but he can't really carry a game so he isn't problem
l MrD l (NA)
: My personal opinion for who should be reworked after nunu
Morde don't needs rework his Q deals enough damage and his armor gain makes him very hard to duel. People don't plays on him that point he just needs some popularity
: How do I even Alistar?
Aggressive with team. Don't duo . you need your team cause alistar is for teamfights. your E is for enemy carry try to stun him by using E to wall or you can easily use E when enemy MF ults your team
VvVVvV (NA)
: YOU DONT ALWAYS NEED A TANK SUPPORT
{{champion:267}} Win Rate 53.22% {{champion:53}} 50.36% {{champion:12}} 49.84% {{champion:89}} 48.11% BUT {{champion:14}} Win Rate 53.52% so cc wins always
Galiö (NA)
: Eh im not a big fan of garen (for me) but yay for the people that like playing him. Also, other than 'thought', I dont see how this relates to my ideas.
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3EqEjFEp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-30T18:15:29.580+0000) > > Eh im not a big fan of garen (for me) but yay for the people that like playing him. > Also, other than 'thought', I dont see how this relates to my ideas. You want to nerf all other champions by your ideas.
Galiö (NA)
: My ideas for improving Gameplay, currently
You should main {{champion:86}}
: What PC do you guys play on?
I do play on my 7 year old laptop
: Critical strike chance
Its not luck its champion for example Yasuo Q with infinite edge can be useless if player has 0/10/4 KDA but its 10/0/4 than he will carry hard. Every champion is different abilities
: Pretty sure OP is just a rage lord troll. Move along.
> [{quoted}](name=III DNA III,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-04-28T21:52:44.280+0000) > > Pretty sure OP is just a rage lord troll. Move along. OP is word which means overpowered which does nothing with rage you are simply toxic because you are stuck in bronze for years and now just have toxicity to people's posts and opinions if you don't think the way my opinion is just said that not right and go away as you called me bad at game as I responded who is really bad at game by searching your acc stats.
: > [{quoted}](name=REDCOLORED,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-27T17:47:44.610+0000) > > Stuns roots etc does nothing stop him for 1 or 2 seconds does nothing he will outdamage and heal back everything after this 2 second Then you're just bad at the game bro. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=III DNA III,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-27T21:28:31.681+0000) > > Then you're just bad at the game bro. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} You are bronze for S3 S4 S7 and i am bad in game.. 45 precnt win rate and bronze from s3 to now.
: > [{quoted}](name=REDCOLORED,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-04-27T17:55:37.219+0000) > > TRUE DAMAGE DEALT > 20.4k > 0.2k > 4.1k > 0.0k > > True Damage to Champions > 2.5k > 4.6k > 0.2k > 3.1k > 0.0k > as you see YI did nothing as he was only 9/9 https://i.imgur.com/0ggRXr1.png why aren't you crying about zed or yasuo?
> [{quoted}](name=TempName74814,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-04-27T21:19:48.720+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/0ggRXr1.png > > why aren't you crying about zed or yasuo? Zed and yasuo takes skill to play YI doesnt. 18 level smurf talks about game
Dremiist (NA)
: No wonder this game is dying
Kindred can't even carry she or he isn't op.. pick {{champion:11}} and be nice
: you could try actually pushing an advantage instead of letting a scaling champion scale
> [{quoted}](name=TempName74814,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-27T17:49:03.245+0000) > > you could try actually pushing an advantage instead of letting a scaling champion scale TRUE DAMAGE DEALT 20.4k 0.2k 4.1k 0.0k True Damage to Champions 2.5k 4.6k 0.2k 3.1k 0.0k as you see YI did nothing as he was only 9/9
: The meta may change... champs may come and go in viability. Items get deleted and champs get reworked, and the game is a new beast every season or so... But no matter how much changes, one thing never goes away. Shitty players have always and WILL always complain about Yi. It's as inevitable as the fucking tides.
> [{quoted}](name=The Whamboozler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-27T09:32:20.644+0000) > > The meta may change... champs may come and go in viability. Items get deleted and champs get reworked, and the game is a new beast every season or so... But no matter how much changes, one thing never goes away. Shitty players have always and WILL always complain about Yi. It's as inevitable as the fucking tides. You are stuck in silver for years and still toxic which means you learn nothing for those years and i think you are only ''Shitty player'' here. I saw your board history this salt you have is too much. You probably have game restrictions. S4 Silver S5 Silver S6 Silver S7 Silver.
: No tank can stand against him? better learn to play {{champion:33}} when you see him and {{champion:24}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:77}} can shut him down early and make him useless if you know what you doing.
> [{quoted}](name=MonsterKee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-27T14:13:59.092+0000) > > No tank can stand against him? better learn to play {{champion:33}} when you see him and {{champion:24}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:77}} can shut him down early and make him useless if you know what you doing. do you know what is true damage
: While his ult prevents him from being slowed, He can still be hit with other kinds of CC, such as stuns, roots, and knocks. This is why it's important that the team has AT LEAST 1 CC heavy champ. (It's always why I love my ult on Varus because I can fck yi's world up. Yi is indeed a powerhouse, but there are other champs who need a nerf more than he does. (Looking at you, LeBlanc)
> [{quoted}](name=III DNA III,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyEYGEnt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-27T09:10:00.230+0000) > > While his ult prevents him from being slowed, He can still be hit with other kinds of CC, such as stuns, roots, and knocks. This is why it's important that the team has AT LEAST 1 CC heavy champ. (It's always why I love my ult on Varus because I can fck yi's world up. > > Yi is indeed a powerhouse, but there are other champs who need a nerf more than he does. > (Looking at you, LeBlanc) Stuns roots etc does nothing stop him for 1 or 2 seconds does nothing he will outdamage and heal back everything after this 2 second
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=REDCOLORED,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vVbwWG3a,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-27T02:18:28.067+0000) > > I think galaxies are trash phones. Why is that?
> [{quoted}](name=Bael the Riser,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vVbwWG3a,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-27T02:42:59.903+0000) > > Why is that? Camera sucks.. and also I would say battery is weak.. I loved old Samsungs S4 for example.. but new ones are trash not only samsung nearly all new phone are trash... i missed iPhone S4 as well...
: Whats a toxic thing in champions you hate
{{champion:11}} NO SKILL NEEDED. 0/10 will be 20/10. OUTDAMAGE EVERYONE . no armor no health works against him neither turrets. only {{champion:24}} works against him.
: I quickly learned that ranked was a different animal compared to normals in my very first game last season...I went 2-10 as {{champion:45}} . After 3-4 solo queue games, I took my ass back to normals for more practice for the rest of that season.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkSkinned Papi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=At1YEu5j,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-04-27T03:30:51.245+0000) > > I quickly learned that ranked was a different animal compared to normals in my very first game last season...I went 2-10 as {{champion:45}} . After 3-4 solo queue games, I took my ass back to normals for more practice for the rest of that season. Yep good idea...
Rioter Comments
: RAGE AND SALT AND SALTY RAGE
[](https://giphy.com/gifs/filmeditor-movie-winona-ryder-l3fQPDU9VIviQAIYE) https://giphy.com/gifs/filmeditor-movie-winona-ryder-l3fQPDU9VIviQAIYE
: My iPhone 6's Screen Fell and Cracked Today at Work
: SKT or Pool Party Zac?
SKT.. Zaun and party hah
: Aatrox is a dead champ
He isnt dead i have aatrox and i massacre people ... he is just unplayable because he isnt broken like yi or akali so no one plays on him
Mcsquzzy (NA)
: one more, learn 2-3 supports along with your main lane's 2-3 champs, these 6 champs will normally allow you to always have someone you know how to play since odds are. you will be able to get one of these champs on your main and one of the supports on your autofill sup for those wondering worse case is 19/140 champs not being available for you to pick and the more likely case is 6/140 unless you have people on your team who ban your pick so that goes to 11/140 (for those wondering how 5 bans each team leads to 6 and 11, well thats because the enemy who has the possibility of picking and the much less likely chance of anyone in the game taking your picks for off meta)
> [{quoted}](name=Mcsquzzy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=At1YEu5j,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-27T00:37:48.829+0000) > > one more, learn 2-3 supports along with your main lane's 2-3 champs, these 6 champs will normally allow you to always have someone you know how to play since odds are. you will be able to get one of these champs on your main and one of the supports on your autofill sup > for those wondering worse case is 19/140 champs not being available for you to pick and the more likely case is 6/140 unless you have people on your team who ban your pick so that goes to 11/140 > > (for those wondering how 5 bans each team leads to 6 and 11, well thats because the enemy who has the possibility of picking and the much less likely chance of anyone in the game taking your picks for off meta) Nice explanation I don't know that much English you added nicely
: > [{quoted}](name=REDCOLORED,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=At1YEu5j,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-26T23:35:37.633+0000) > > 7. Builds exists in mobafire. Same as videos High elo players have their own builds and runes which can help you understand how your champion works. Just google any champ for example Garen build and you will see first web mobafire. the _only_ things you should take away from mobafire are the gameplay tips use op.gg items tab and critical thinking to determine what to build for example, "hmm. nashor's tooth is sometimes built. what does nashor's tooth do? it does magic dmg. why would i want more magic dmg on an adc? probably because we have too much physical damage and the enemy team is stacking armor. i'll build nashor's tooth this game." https://i.imgur.com/d1yBW1B.jpg[]
> [{quoted}](name=TempName74814,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=At1YEu5j,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-27T00:27:51.055+0000) > > the _only_ things you should take away from mobafire are the gameplay tips > > use op.gg items tab and critical thinking to determine what to build > > for example, "hmm. nashor's tooth is sometimes built. what does nashor's tooth do? it does magic dmg. why would i want more magic dmg on an adc? probably because we have too much physical damage and the enemy team is stacking armor. i'll build nashor's tooth this game." > > https://i.imgur.com/d1yBW1B.jpg[] Yes that useful as well thanks for add
Show more

REDCOLORED

Level 43 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion