: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G0yjxX2a,comment-id=000b0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:44:39.551+0000) > > Ah yes, the champion that had seen more pro play than Akali ever did is irrelevant. clearly she is irrelevant because if you look up revert Evelyn in the search bar, nothing comes up. No one is making revert eve posts (because she's irrelevant, and no one wants or needs a revert), so you decided to come here for some reason. just make the first ever revert eve post. comment on your own post.
> [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G0yjxX2a,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:35:48.385+0000) > > clearly she is irrelevant because if you look up revert Evelyn in the search bar, nothing comes up. No one is making revert eve posts (because she's irrelevant, and no one wants or needs a revert), so you decided to come here for some reason. just make the first ever revert eve post. comment on your own post. You are one charming individual.
: > [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1EFPNAQH,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T02:19:28.535+0000) > > Even so, the game does not solely revolve around you. > > It's not all about you. > > The other four people get to play the game too. > > If you can't get fed and carry without having all four teammates hold your hand, maybe you should try a different role. Riot designed the game so it's basically 4 or 5 people on a team competing to be MVP and the only important metric is damage to champions and kills. It's a mess and marksmen really do get the worst because they're the most item dependent class.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1EFPNAQH,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2019-06-16T10:21:35.429+0000) > > Riot designed the game so it's basically 4 or 5 people on a team competing to be MVP and the only important metric is damage to champions and kills. There's far more to winning than that, obviously. It just seems like that because you're in an elo where people are told the only way to climb is to be the carry.
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G0yjxX2a,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:56:01.847+0000) > > Wow aren't you a sourpuss. ay man its just that eve is irrelevant
> [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G0yjxX2a,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:35:10.271+0000) > > ay man its just that eve is irrelevant Ah yes, the champion that had seen more pro play than Akali ever did is irrelevant.
: > [{quoted}](name=Schnuppi 0,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5HoONE4i,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T10:01:41.365+0000) > > Placement is based on more than just win/loss. After ranked reset most people end up 1 tier(+/- 2 divisions) below their previous seasons rank. > With how it currently works s1-s2 is where a new account would end going 10 wins, depending on team mmr in the matches. > > To answer OP question, rank doesn't matter in match making, only mmr does. I don't know if this is the same on NA server. And remember, OP is talking about fresh accounts who haven't played ranked, ever. I know that each win gives you a boost in LP and a loss doesn't do anything, but even if you were to gain roughly 50 LP per win (like I did for placements), starting B3, winning 7 more matches in a row will still land you S4 at the highest. Speaking for myself personally, I stopped gaining 50 LP once I got closer to the end of my placements (I started gaining roughly 40 or 30 for my last two wins). And you're right that only MMR matters in match making, but if you have 0 MMR as a brand new account, why would it be fair for the first game they play to be with people who have 1300+ MMR?
> [{quoted}](name=grumpy pancham,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5HoONE4i,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T15:47:24.881+0000) > > I don't know if this is the same on NA server. And remember, OP is talking about fresh accounts who haven't played ranked, ever. I know that each win gives you a boost in LP and a loss doesn't do anything, but even if you were to gain roughly 50 LP per win (like I did for placements), starting B3, winning 7 more matches in a row will still land you S4 at the highest. Speaking for myself personally, I stopped gaining 50 LP once I got closer to the end of my placements (I started gaining roughly 40 or 30 for my last two wins). > > And you're right that only MMR matters in match making, but if you have 0 MMR as a brand new account, why would it be fair for the first game they play to be with people who have 1300+ MMR? Because remember iron and bronze are the worst players in the game. This isn't to be mean, it's what the lower ranks represent. The problem with having people start at the bottom is you're taking people who already struggle with the fundamentals of the game and forcing them to play against players who might have a far better grasp starting out will be incredibly frustrating. People in the lower ranks already have issues being the butt of jokes and don't need more problems climbing because of smurfs or even just decent new players. You also can't have the starting mmr too high because then it only helps smurfs get to where they should be faster. Silver mmr has always been about the happy medium between more advanced players smurfing and less skilled newer players as it lets them hit their true ranks at a reasonable speed. Sure it sucks to be in an elo where literal new players could be in your game but remember that it also happens on the enemy team too and you can take advantage of it.
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iky8F466,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:56:54.699+0000) > > You can shame streamers on boards as they're doing everything publicized anyways. You can give your opinion of what they've done. You're not allowed to outright shame them.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iky8F466,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:59:12.268+0000) > > You can give your opinion of what they've done. You're not allowed to outright shame them. Shame being the "name and shame" type of shame, or showing what they've done with evidence. You can't do that with normal players but you can with streamers.
: So now Nubrac is on the boards shaming NB3
You can shame streamers on boards as they're doing everything publicized anyways.
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G0yjxX2a,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-15T21:58:36.349+0000) > > I agree, revert evelynn. sigh. Leave.
> [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G0yjxX2a,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T22:03:28.899+0000) > > sigh. Leave. Wow aren't you a sourpuss.
: To be honest a lot of people have been calling for the tribunal to come back. The game seemed much more enjoyable when it was around. I have also seen it mentioned that they should allow people to dl these games and watch them to make a decision on if that player should be banned. But this was right after they took the tribunal out of League.
> [{quoted}](name=Dromar421,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aGtV3WM4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T21:31:28.935+0000) > > To be honest a lot of people have been calling for the tribunal to come back. The game seemed much more enjoyable when it was around. I have also seen it mentioned that they should allow people to dl these games and watch them to make a decision on if that player should be banned. But this was right after they took the tribunal out of League. Yah the tribunal was awesome when people would get banned for picking evelynn or playing proxy singed. Good ol days leaving your fate in the hands of players!
: Not a regular revert Akali post
I agree, revert evelynn.
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-15T11:01:04.063+0000) > > I could care less about whether the strat is good or not. This does however make a good case study for streamers and how they've gotten a god complex. They treat anyone and everything outside of their circle like it's subhuman filth. > > The game in question is interesting because NB3 quite literally afk'd to type out a report about Nubrac to his little pocket Rioter, don't you understand how insanely ironic that is? I think it's quite obvious that afking is far worse than some shitty strategy that someone is convinced of working but where is the recourse for NB3? > > I think for such obvious higher profile cases Riot needs to look at things much more closely since they have enough manpower to do so. The ban here is harsh and unfair even if it is deemed the strat doesn't jive with the current ruleset. Immediate 14 day ban? Insane. Especially when we have precedence over strats like this in the past like the support singed being one of the more famous examples. > > Just remember this man's account is now on the thinnest ice. A 2 week ban is the final straw before a permaban over something so frivolous. Would I want to play with this shit? Hell no, and I don't think anyone does. But there's lots of shit I don't want to play with and it's obvious this guy is actively trying to win games and isn't just setting out to grief, no matter what emotionally fragile streamers like to say about it. NB3 should have no more sway in someones ban than some random player in any other elo. > > Just my 2 cents. A Rioter already responded (not the one NB3 talked to). The Teemo already had piles of reports for the 'strat', and showed that he was consistently doing the strat almost only when his teammates were streamers he could promote his stream to while inting their game. He **isn't** trying to win games, he's trying to grief his teammates for views.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T17:54:11.473+0000) > > A Rioter already responded (not the one NB3 talked to). The Teemo already had piles of reports for the 'strat', and showed that he was consistently doing the strat almost only when his teammates were streamers he could promote his stream to while inting their game. He **isn't** trying to win games, he's trying to grief his teammates for views. Ok assuming he completely deserves the ban then, where does this leave nb3? Is he excused for afking, flaming and otherwise on stream (where other players would of course be banned)? I don't really care about Nubrac or what happens to his account but it's pretty clear NB3 is a complete dirt bag.
Rioter Comments
: It's a 'new strategy' if someone in high elo does it, but it's trolling if it's in my games.
What's ironic is all the people posted are delusional fucktards who have been or are extremely toxic, every single one. ICU and Hashinshin especially. Bet if Con Clown posted something about this in your favor you'd quote it too.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Everyone is so vocal about the NB3 thing
No sorry I don't act like an entitled prick with a god complex and call up daddy riot on the phone to make people I don't like disappear. Don't try to make this relatable and saying "lol u'd do the same thing" when Rabia is some next level fucking human garbage. I think this is more of a compounding of people wanting Riot to stop catering to streamers in situations where they shouldn't than defending some garbage strat. Like for example where is the recourse for NB3 afking on stream in the same exact game?
: > [{quoted}](name=JetRam,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:17:24.682+0000) > > His strategy isn't working? I guess he got to masters with a troll strategy? Your argument goes against basic logic. Also if you want to talk right and wrong then I guess you're fine with NB3 afking all game to write a support ticket. AFAIK from the thread the Teemo support is a low diamond player who played Amumu + Leona to masters after buffs. His Teemo games are split between actually playing Teemo normally (or even playing Teemo support normally) with a ok winrate, and him doing the duo mid soft inting with a godawful winrate. So no, his 'strategy' isn't how he got to masters, or how he remains in it. His strategy is him ruining games while promoting his stream in between actual games.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:35:58.977+0000) > > AFAIK from the thread the Teemo support is a low diamond player who played Amumu + Leona to masters after buffs. His Teemo games are split between actually playing Teemo normally (or even playing Teemo support normally) with a ok winrate, and him doing the duo mid soft inting with a godawful winrate. > > So no, his 'strategy' isn't how he got to masters, or how he remains in it. His strategy is him ruining games while promoting his stream in between actual games. I could care less about whether the strat is good or not. This does however make a good case study for streamers and how they've gotten a god complex. They treat anyone and everything outside of their circle like it's subhuman filth. The game in question is interesting because NB3 quite literally afk'd to type out a report about Nubrac to his little pocket Rioter, don't you understand how insanely ironic that is? I think it's quite obvious that afking is far worse than some shitty strategy that someone is convinced of working but where is the recourse for NB3? I think for such obvious higher profile cases Riot needs to look at things much more closely since they have enough manpower to do so. The ban here is harsh and unfair even if it is deemed the strat doesn't jive with the current ruleset. Immediate 14 day ban? Insane. Especially when we have precedence over strats like this in the past like the support singed being one of the more famous examples. Just remember this man's account is now on the thinnest ice. A 2 week ban is the final straw before a permaban over something so frivolous. Would I want to play with this shit? Hell no, and I don't think anyone does. But there's lots of shit I don't want to play with and it's obvious this guy is actively trying to win games and isn't just setting out to grief, no matter what emotionally fragile streamers like to say about it. NB3 should have no more sway in someones ban than some random player in any other elo. Just my 2 cents.
: > Falsely banned Sure, because playing teemo supp mid is not "disruptive behaviour like trolling". Suddenly, everyone in here is a saint and everyone would be glad to have a teemo supp mid. You people are terrible hypocrites. Face it, no one wants teemo supp mid. It **is** disruptive behaviour.
> [{quoted}](name=tylko yasua gram,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:42:49.240+0000) > > You people are terrible hypocrites. Face it, no one wants teemo supp mid. It **is** disruptive behaviour. I also don't want half my team to afk because they don't like what someone is doing. NB3 should be banned too if we're gonna be fair here since opening is strictly against the summoner code.
: Refusing to play support
Probably because you aren't good.
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EUjyaGIG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T13:11:01.079+0000) > > Kalista did the "bound" thing better because no one just becomes and afk zombie. I am criticizing the concept because this shouldn't have been released in the first place. You shouldn’t be an afk zombie on yuumi. If you are you’re doing it wrong. Played her last night and I did a lot of roaming and jumping around in team fights. Also did a lot of poke during lane phase. If you aren’t poking with autos you aren’t using her passive correctly.
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EUjyaGIG,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-15T13:45:00.709+0000) > > You shouldn’t be an afk zombie on yuumi. If you are you’re doing it wrong. Played her last night and I did a lot of roaming and jumping around in team fights. Also did a lot of poke during lane phase. If you aren’t poking with autos you aren’t using her passive correctly. If you're poking with autos you're getting out traded by literally everyone.
: I mean the entire concept from the beginning was to be bound to your adc and not do things alone... You act surprised but I mean that's exactly what they sold you.
> [{quoted}](name=I Play This Game,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EUjyaGIG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T13:01:32.544+0000) > > I mean the entire concept from the beginning was to be bound to your adc and not do things alone... You act surprised but I mean that's exactly what they sold you. Kalista did the "bound" thing better because no one just becomes and afk zombie. I am criticizing the concept because this shouldn't have been released in the first place.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What's up with this Dominion-love?
I don't think I ever had a queue above 3 mins for dominion unless I was attempting to get into draft dominion. Also queues being several mins long isn't a reason to remove something anyways since I've had 12-15 min long queues for SR many times.
NotSid (NA)
: I was attacked at work last night. I'm not kidding.
: Riot Employees walkout
I couldn't care less.
: Actually annoyed of people insulting girls.
Not sure why this is downvoted, basically play any enchanter in diamond elo and try to make any calls on the map, you'll get called a boosted egirl and need to shut up. For some reason people are super fragile these days. Best strategy is to flame the shit out of them tbh. Never let those fucks feel like it's one sided. It's something you learn from jungling for years.
: > [{quoted}](name= BLACKFIREbre,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eak7Kd7P,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-05T18:40:52.323+0000) > > Unpopular opinion : > When you will become good enough you will climb if youre hardstuck its because youre simoly not good enough to climb out of the elo youre hardsruck on No one said anything about being hard stuck. I can easily get diamond this season if i grind. But why should i have to grind out games with team mates who aren't even trying and don't deserve to be at the elo they are at. If you have a 30% wr you should demote alot faster. And why is a 30% wr gold being placed in a game with me. A gold 2 who been playing in plat games since i was silver 2
> [{quoted}](name=ShirleyfG,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eak7Kd7P,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-05-05T18:42:55.876+0000) > > No one said anything about being hard stuck. > I can easily get diamond this season if i grind. > > But why should i have to grind out games with team mates who aren't even trying and don't deserve to be at the elo they are at. > > If you have a 30% wr you should demote alot faster. > And why is a 30% wr gold being placed in a game with me. > > A gold 2 who been playing in plat games since i was silver 2 How about you tell us what account you're playing on eh?
: Did anyone else play their weakest positions first for positional ranking?
Riot gave ample warning when they removed positional queue. You had plenty of time to rank up your "strong role" and get a better rank.
YDN Mala (EUW)
: Something is wrong here in D4
My friend went into d4 with a 70% winrate and 25 lp gains p1, then got 14 LP a win in d4 lol.
: Who's harder: Azir or Lee Sin?
Azir by far. Lee is not difficult in any capacity, silvers can do his "difficult" combos now thanks to practice tool.
: remember when i was allowed to be flirty?
Too many restraining orders huh?
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lJLE2AO0,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T08:18:08.214+0000) > > You're actually dumb as a fucking brick. If NA and EU pro players made it to challenge in Korean really easily and Korean solo queue is very similar to NA and EU solo queue in your position, then that means that it doesn't matter what region I use for statistics because they're all the same in solo queue because of player skill being equal, according to you.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lJLE2AO0,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T08:54:06.258+0000) > > If NA and EU pro players made it to challenge in Korean really easily and Korean solo queue is very similar to NA and EU solo queue in your position, then that means that it doesn't matter what region I use for statistics because they're all the same in solo queue because of player skill being equal, according to you. Then you completely ignored what I said after. Which was champions tend to have different stats in other regions for other reasons. Come on man are you even trying?
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lJLE2AO0,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T07:19:14.295+0000) > > Different regions have different stats on different champions for cultural and playstyle reasons, but not necessarily because of player skill. Stop trying to put words into my mouth. _So it doesn't matter what region I use because of this exact thing you just said._
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lJLE2AO0,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T07:48:51.173+0000) > > _So it doesn't matter what region I use because of this exact thing you just said._ You're actually dumb as a fucking brick.
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lJLE2AO0,comment-id=000700000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T06:53:58.117+0000) > > Do we really need to discuss how competitive climate does not reflect soloqueue? NA and EU pros have routinely hit high korean challenger. So it doesn't matter which region I use. Got it.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lJLE2AO0,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T07:02:00.368+0000) > > So it doesn't matter which region I use. Got it. Different regions have different stats on different champions for cultural and playstyle reasons, but not necessarily because of player skill. Stop trying to put words into my mouth.
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lJLE2AO0,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T05:08:08.882+0000) > > op.gg has been shoddy compared to sites like LoG and lolalytics because op.gg stats are region based and tend to have much fewer games. Aren't Koreans considered the best?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lJLE2AO0,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T05:53:28.759+0000) > > Aren't Koreans considered the best? Do we really need to discuss how competitive climate does not reflect soloqueue? NA and EU pros have routinely hit high korean challenger.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rainbow Slayer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lJLE2AO0,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-05-05T00:35:23.114+0000) > > That's weird. Where did you get this graph? Doesn't look like anything that I've seen. > > https://champion.gg/champion/shaco/jungle > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lJLE2AO0,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-05-05T04:26:01.616+0000) > > Your graph also does not mesh with the one from League of Graphs > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/shaco > > Also I want to point out that 40+ mins is hardly "late game" it's "fucking clown fiesta" territory. When did op.gg stop being a viable source of information? Also neither of the graphs _you_ guys provided gave similar information to each other.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lJLE2AO0,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T05:05:36.748+0000) > > When did op.gg stop being a viable source of information? Also neither of the graphs _you_ guys provided gave similar information to each other. op.gg has been shoddy compared to sites like LoG and lolalytics because op.gg stats are region based and tend to have much fewer games.
: WW's Kit seems kinda useless in the meta.
The problem is he's outvamped hard by the big conquerer abusers like Irelia, Jax and Riven. Not only that but they're more reliable and have way higher dps. Another thing to note is Vayne exists in the meta too which dumpsters Warwick. But yeah overall he's pretty awful.
: Which champion does this graph belong to?
Your graph also does not mesh with the one from League of Graphs https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/shaco Also I want to point out that 40+ mins is hardly "late game" it's "fucking clown fiesta" territory.
: Wait, Aatrox can be killed?
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPZEOMEA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-05T04:15:46.659+0000) > > Wait, Aatrox can be killed? Yah, doesn't get revive unless he gets a kill/assist.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Its almost like people are incapable of reading the obvious statement you made that you were literally gone for months and this was your first game back or something.....
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Znb2hj8r,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-05T04:01:06.749+0000) > > Its almost like people are incapable of reading the obvious statement you made that you were literally gone for months and this was your first game back or something..... Stopping league for a few months doesn't suddenly make you a potato.
: Hit legend in Hearthstone minutes before this season, decided to swap games for a weekend...
Renekton can just instantly kill Twitch when he ganks. I mean the bigger issue is you didn't expect Twitch to level 2 you and you got cheesed.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
afmghost (NA)
: Mods portrayed by StrongBad
When I was a kid I sent strongbad emails, he never read them :(
: I really want to use my old acc
If you send support enough info about the account they could probably help you.
Rioter Comments
: Battle Academia Lux Prestige Edition
God that skin is such pandering garbage.
: This game really has been dumbed down.
"u think a 54% winrate champion is too good???? lol!!! get good! xDD"
: Why nerf Akali? (Upcoming nerfs for akali in patch 9.9)
Akali's nerfs were love taps, I'm waiting for the real nerfs to this freelo champion.
Serevas (NA)
: Re-instituting the tribunal would be a pretty rapid way to solve that personally. If they don't have the resources to personally look into that kind of crap, farm it out to the community and let them do it for free. You've got the in client replay system, tens of thousands of people willing to execute trolls and inters on the spot for having suffered it themselves. The only thing I see people get banned for is AFK/leaving or Flaming in chat, and like I said in another post. I'd be willing to bet at least 50% of flame is related to getting trolled or inted. If they want to disprove that they should attach specific game references to which ban report resulted in a punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Serevas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WbIjvbwE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-04T14:36:53.007+0000) > > Re-instituting the tribunal would be a pretty rapid way to solve that personally. The tribunal was dark times. Karthus mains getting fucking banned for playing karthus, or proxy singed mains getting banned.
: Event Prestige Editions Have All Been Female Champions
: Font of life confusion
Font of life's healing is mostly up front, so when your adc is smacking them they get a lot of healing per auto. Mainly for supports and tanky junglers.
Show more

REVERT EVE

Level 134 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion