Promarcli (EUW)
: You are very naive if you think riot can make a better AI than Google, yes machine learning is not rocket science, it cannot work for judging humans. Causality is definitely ignored. For example I cannot make conversation with even the best bots as they are basically just guessing "probably this" and are not able to understand or follow a conversation. And in this game there are countless factors. Saying the average player should know all and align with the rest of the community to convey messages in ways that doesn't make this software ban them is ridiculous as that is all just circumventing a software and being what you call "toxic" in other ways.
> [{quoted}](name=Promarcli,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7JgOgOXE,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-18T23:21:15.363+0000) > > You are very naive if you think riot can make a better AI than Google, yes machine learning is not rocket science, it cannot work for judging humans. Causality is definitely ignored. For example I cannot make conversation with even the best bots as they are basically just guessing "probably this" and are not able to understand or follow a conversation. And in this game there are countless factors. Saying the average player should know all and align with the rest of the community to convey messages in ways that doesn't make this software ban them is ridiculous as that is all just circumventing a software and being what you call "toxic" in other ways. you need to get out more https://www.cleverbot.com/
: I ask to see references or definitions because you'll see that there really is no difference. youre trying to be clever but instead you throw regurgitate things you've seen on tv. the reason for that is your world is small and its made you ignorant. not only that you pose a retaliation in humor and in all reality your just a poser. you may feel confident in what you said your low intelligence level but the truth is youre miniscule and unnecessary. good luck with the mom jokes. ( : not get the hell off my thread. taking up to much wall space.
> [{quoted}](name=Zultan of Cows,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oI7JlB6E,comment-id=0001000100000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-27T06:11:28.930+0000) > > I ask to see references or definitions because you'll see that there really is no difference. youre trying to be clever but instead you throw regurgitate things you've seen on tv. the reason for that is your world is small and its made you ignorant. not only that you pose a retaliation in humor and in all reality your just a poser. you may feel confident in what you said your low intelligence level but the truth is youre miniscule and unnecessary. good luck with the mom jokes. ( : not get the hell off my thread. taking up to much wall space. Are you sure you are not referring to yourself? All you did so far is "ask for dictionary definitions" to try to weasel your way out.
EyeSlae (NA)
: You should be banned if you say this
Another delusional toxic player joins in the forum crap-posting, just like "Pudding", "Cork-tuner" and "Great Muter".
WarTorn (NA)
: Perma banning accounts just a money grab?
It's always fun to see a delusional toxic player throwing their last fit on the forum instead of in-game, because they can't do the latter anymore.
: yi needs to be gutted so hard.
Are you sure you are not playing against hackers again?
Zirichel (NA)
: Flawed Terms and Policies Agreement
You demonstrated thoroughly that you have no remorse and continue to find excuses for your horrible behaviour. Permaban deserved.
: How do you play against brand support as tahm kench support
You can't, brand just counters tahm so hard. Especially when you try to eat your adc (or other teammate) and run away. Brand can just wait 1-2s then ult you to hit you and your eaten teammate for double kills.
NotSid (NA)
: RNG flinching is just asinine in Pokémon
: [Zen ?'s] How did Commentary become a thing on Youtube.
Because those videos are not for others to watch, it's for themselves (hearing their own voice). Same reason why people Sh!tposts.
Ris (NA)
: Permanently banned for being Hacked
Yes the hacker has so much free time on his hands to play **30 games in 5 days** for you. Come up with a better story please.
: Using chat = guaranteed permaban in a few weeks
Using chat _LIKE A TOXIC SCUM_ = guaranteed permaban in a few weeks
: The Summoners Code NEVER encourages reporting
You should continue your "stop account bans" series. Which version is next?
: The problem about League of Legends
Why are you still here? Aren't you permabanned for being toxic (chat AND gameplay griefing btw)
: Cass needs to be nerfed into the ground
-Early MR counters her more than other APs since she can't use {{item:3020}} as 2nd/3rd item like others can -Out of mana in laning phase VERY easily. Either push wave hard or let her q e you but you sustain through it (by potions/abilities) and she'll go oom.
: Riot, are you lying to us?
What you are describing is the antithesis of random, looking for more or less equal distribution of each character being picked is NOT random. https://youtu.be/mEN7DTdHbAU?t=1m24s
: Legit wanted to intentionally feed and almost did
Nice try, I watch the replay of that game: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2314593227/1 -You didn't buy any pot first back, after 10s back into the lane you had to B again -You 2 were busy typing (probably arguing) that you stayed at turret while thresh was csing and you were TOO FAR away for relic to proc. http://imgur.com/a/r1U8m As a support main, to me you acted/played like one of those entitled adcs and bad at it.
: If it has a hitbox and it moves, it is a projectile and it'll be blocked by Windwall
{{champion:161}} W: doesn't extend through windwall {{champion:68}} ult: any part of ult touches windwall, **entire** ult is removed {{champion:31}} Q (rupture): unaffected by windwall {{champion:161}} E: blocked by windwall
Atuko (NA)
: This is my first year of being done with high school
> [{quoted}](name=Im Atuko,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Rocq3rLk,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-09-09T20:59:07.770+0000) > > I've been in my room on my computer for like a week > > Is this what ~~adulthood~~ college-rejection is
JingMier (NA)
: Banned Permanently for Toxic behavior , skipping my 14 day ban!!!!!!!
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2284636168/1?tab=overview Trash talking enemy team (while dying over and over, not a negative point but just irony), afk 10min into the game, int. feeding (ran down bot lane 16:30). Nothing of value was lost.
: Is Jayce too strong right now?
Jayce: Nidalee with aoe spears and cc.
RedTao (NA)
: @Riot: Why are you letting me get away with toxicity?
Ever since you've been 14-days banned about 5 months ago, you've been trying to derail other threads frequently and spreading misinformation about the system and such. Just for the sheer stubbornness and being a nuisance at least a forum ban is in order. (His "I got banned thread" for reference http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/e9f1eKV9-wish-they-could-explain-how-this-was-offensive-to-others-other-than-myself?show=flat , warning you may get aneurysm from reading his posts)
: I want my account back RIGHT NOW. I get permenent ban for words that are said in movies.You joking?
Good riddance, nothing of value is lost. You are far too deluded for any help hence why you are permabanned (justly deserved too).
Ammuummuu (EUW)
: I think that Riot should have a non automated player Behavior support system
I mean if OP is somewhat... mentally competent... He wouldn't have cheated as well as writing up the drivels in this thread...
Athina (NA)
: Punishments do not get removed unless they were wrongly given, and based on what I am seeing here it is highly unlikely. You were punished because you were creating a negative experience for the players in your games. It doesn't matter if you are having a bad day, or if someone is aggravating you for some reason or another; **you are still accountable for your actions**. When this happens you should take a break and cool off, not force yourself to keep playing. All punishments are justifiable. Chat related punishments are on a tier based system, with the punishment you got being the third. You get two chat restrictions before that and a permanent suspension after, assuming that you didn't do anything to skip tiers. They are based entirely off of what you were saying in the game, and doesn't take other players into account. As for other punishments, Intentional Feeding is an immediate 14 day suspension, but is significantly more difficult to track. This is even more true at lower ratings, like yours. Bad plays happen, and they can't be punished for trying. You are right though: League depends on its players. That's why they punish the ones who create a negative experience; creating a healthier environment makes a better experience for everyone, and therefore attracts and holds more players to the game. To that end, removing a few "dedicated" players that create a negative experience for others is the best course of action.
> [{quoted}](name=LuigiTSG,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NZ40m0E5,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-07-30T14:11:30.482+0000) > > Punishments do not get removed unless they were wrongly given, and based on what I am seeing here it is highly unlikely. You were punished because you were creating a negative experience for the players in your games. It doesn't matter if you are having a bad day, or if someone is aggravating you for some reason or another; **you are still accountable for your actions**. When this happens you should take a break and cool off, not force yourself to keep playing. > > All punishments are justifiable. Chat related punishments are on a tier based system, with the punishment you got being the third. You get two chat restrictions before that and a permanent suspension after, assuming that you didn't do anything to skip tiers. They are based entirely off of what you were saying in the game, and doesn't take other players into account. > > As for other punishments, Intentional Feeding is an immediate 14 day suspension, but is significantly more difficult to track. This is even more true at lower ratings, like yours. Bad plays happen, and they can't be punished for trying. > > You are right though: League depends on its players. That's why they punish the ones who create a negative experience; creating a healthier environment makes a better experience for everyone, and therefore attracts and holds more players to the game. To that end, removing a few "dedicated" players that create a negative experience for others is the best course of action. Oh his intentional feeding is not hard to track at all, he was busy antagonizing teammates AND enemies in all chat while sitting in the open and died while doing so. Griefing? Check. Intentional feeding? Check. Unsportmanlike behaviour? Check. Toxic chat (**hate speech/racial slurs**)? Big check. Should be permabanned.
Vexdy (NA)
: I've been suspended unjustifiably. Why, Riot? Is this how Riot treat players?
A banned person gets defensive when someone mention about their chatlogs, definitely not hiding something. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2251216695/1?tab=overview (* replaced by / to avoid bolding) [All] Vexdy: relax [All] Vexdy: first time nid, and it's norm [All] Vexdy: don't take it to your arse. [All] Vexdy: ugly one [All] Vexdy: nor am i [All] Vexdy: ;) [All] Vexdy: ekko, shh nig// [All] Vexdy: :p [All] Vexdy: ekko whats ur rank [All] Vexdy: you seem like bronze 10 [All] Vexdy: but ok [All] Vexdy: didn't i tell you it's my first time to be a nid [All] Vexdy: are you trying to make sense again [All] Vexdy: i'm going to roast you with a first time nid [All] Vexdy: ;) [All] Vexdy: ekko is easy asf [All] Vexdy: sit on cactus, and rotate, my son [All] Vexdy: im not [All] Vexdy: LOL [All] Vexdy: im havin fun, nig/// [All] Vexdy: i dont really mind norms. ;) [All] Vexdy: tone up your t/ts, yo todd [All] Vexdy: LOOOOOOOOL [All] Vexdy: talks worth to a first time nid [All] Vexdy: bronze smurf asf [All] Vexdy: rip [All] Vexdy: i love this rengo :D [All] Vexdy: LOOL [All] Vexdy: well if you are playing against bronze, honey, you're bronze. [All] Vexdy: LOL [All] Vexdy: ekko shut up [All] Vexdy: im not impressed by your kid talk [All] Vexdy: go make sense to your nans [All] Vexdy: fun [All] Vexdy: how many ults [All] Vexdy: one a first time nid [All] Vexdy: on [All] Vexdy: very pro [All] Vexdy: you still cant finish a norm game [All] Vexdy: extending it to more than 20mins [All] Vexdy: very silver, rengo [All] Vexdy: LOL [All] Vexdy: im practicing nid [All] Vexdy: make sense [All] Vexdy: LOL [All] Vexdy: i just healed a full health trynda [All] Vexdy: :< xD [All] Vexdy: Trynda's undying rage's like eternal period [All] Vexdy: lmao srry [All] Vexdy: Ryze, nice ks'ing skill [All] Vexdy: i tried too [All] Vexdy: uhyes [All] Vexdy: :D [All] Vexdy: bye. ;c [All] Vexdy: tyty
: > [{quoted}](name=Serene Grace,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zTwupftL,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2016-07-23T00:36:24.929+0000) > > Why shouldn&#x27;t the community have that power? It&#x27;s the same as other rules that are based on how the community feels (hate speech, unsportmanlike conduct etc.), if a sizeable amount of players disagree with the way a player acts/plays, that player should be removed. It&#x27;s evident that this is not 1 or 2 games with a few reports that got you to this state. > > (also &quot;my team agrees to it&quot; holds no weight, seeing it&#x27;s just your word with no proof. But _at least someone_ from your team and/or enemy disagreed clearly, or else you wouldn&#x27;t be reported) Well if Riot provided pregame chat logs I could show you, now couldn't I? I also wrote a guide about this where I specifically say inform your teammates, I'm not some griefer as you are making me out to be. Would you still be against me if my team agreed? If not, then please leave, I can assure you that much :) And no, the community shouldn't have that power at all, and they don't actually, it's been stated multiple times that playing against the meta is not bannable. Just because someone isn't playing how you like doesn't mean they should be banned. That's rather selfish and encourages toxicity. This is about whether I intentionally fed or not, and with all the evidence, it is quite clear I never did. I'm having a hard time seeing how your comment reflects the topic of this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Victor Marte,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zTwupftL,comment-id=0012000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-23T00:41:16.728+0000) > > Well if Riot provided pregame chat logs I could show you, now couldn&#x27;t I? I also wrote a guide about this where I specifically say inform your teammates, I&#x27;m not some griefer as you are making me out to be. > > And no, the community shouldn&#x27;t have that power at all, and they don&#x27;t actually, it&#x27;s been stated multiple times that playing against the meta is not bannable. Just because someone isn&#x27;t playing how you like doesn&#x27;t mean they should be banned. That&#x27;s rather selfish. On the other hand, I just finished watching that Soraka game that everyone was talking earlier, and your teammates Brand and Lucian explicitly stated in all chat that they do not approve of the way you play. Once again you are nitpicking technicalities, it's not whether you can banned based on if you "intentionally fed, breaking meta etc", your fellow players (not a few, a bunch across multiple games) DO NOT want to play with you and hence you were reported and subsequently banned. Also it's quite ironic when you even mention the word "selfish" when you stubbornly play the way did in a team game like this... Anyways it's clear that whether it's in game or forums, majority of players do not agree with the way you play and that why you are banned. Enjoy trying your best to justify your actions instead of changing your ways and permaban would be next.
: > [{quoted}](name=Serene Grace,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zTwupftL,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2016-07-23T00:19:24.407+0000) > > Nitpicking technicalities of what is &quot;intentional feeding, special strategies&quot; etc all you want, they don&#x27;t matter, the fact is: > > You are banned because a sizeable amount of player **do not** want to play with you because of the way you play (ie teammates and/or enemies who reported you). You can try to weasel your way into fine details and reason the way you play, but it doesn&#x27;t change the way OTHERS feel about how you play (evident in other posts in the thread). > > Simple as that. I didn't nitpick, I am demanding evidence and refuting illogical arguments. But basically, the community should have a right to ban people with who they don't want to play with, ie, meta breakers, people who don't build like others want to, etc? You want that type of community? Sounds rather toxic to me. And for the 6000th time, the team agrees to it, so I see no problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Victor Marte,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zTwupftL,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2016-07-23T00:21:27.410+0000) > > I didn&#x27;t nitpick, I am demanding evidence and refuting illogical arguments. But basically, the community should have a right to ban people with who they don&#x27;t want to play with, ie, meta breakers, people who don&#x27;t build like others want to, etc? You want that type of community? Sounds rather toxic to me. And for the 6000th time, the team agrees to it, so I see no problem. Why shouldn't the community have that power? It's the same as other rules that are based on how the community feels (hate speech, unsportmanlike conduct etc.), if a sizeable amount of players disagree with the way a player acts/plays, that player should be removed. It's evident that this is not 1 or 2 games with a few reports that got you to this state. (also "my team agrees to it" holds no weight, seeing it's just your word with no proof. But _at least someone_ from your team and/or enemy disagreed clearly, or else you wouldn't be reported)
: Banned for roaming as support and doing poorly
Nitpicking technicalities of what is "intentional feeding, special strategies" etc all you want, they don't matter, the fact is: You are banned because a sizeable amount of player **do not** want to play with you because of the way you play (ie teammates and/or enemies who reported you). You can try to weasel your way into fine details and reason the way you play, but it doesn't change the way OTHERS feel about how you play (evident in other posts in the thread). Simple as that.
: How could i get perma banned
...And nothing of value was lost. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2246809781/1?tab=overview (Ranked game, all chat only, * replaced by / to avoid bolding) [00:07] Puntoflex: report twitch ggwp [00:25] Puntoflex: twitch was support [00:43] Puntoflex: he instalocked twitch and said //// u im adc [01:21] Puntoflex: kk [01:25] Puntoflex: well //// u nah [01:42] Puntoflex: how the //// else [02:42] Puntoflex: gg [02:59] Puntoflex: open mid [03:19] Puntoflex: report me pls [03:39] Puntoflex: i dont give a //// [04:16] Puntoflex: //// this game _teammates getting fed up with zed complaining in all chat_ [04:39] Puntoflex: wat [03:42] Puntoflex: waitttt _afk in base from 4:00 to 7:30_ [09:51] Puntoflex: open top since ekko jus took my lane [09:56] Puntoflex: im not going there _afk in base till the end of game while typing the following monologue_ [12:43] Puntoflex: so guys here is wats going on, twitch f//ks us over and NOBODY wants to report him. I go afk cus i had 5 games today with trolls and i am fed up. Ekko decides that he doesnt wanna go top anymore and so goes mid, leaving top open and says im a no [12:50] Puntoflex: i am so confused [13:16] Puntoflex: i am the one getting flamed xD [13:47] Puntoflex: if we make it till then [14:04] Puntoflex: ^ [14:09] Puntoflex: report everyone [14:17] Puntoflex: praise jesus [18:29] Puntoflex: YA [18:29] Puntoflex: SUCK MY //// HOES And yes the game didn't even lasted till 20. Also it was very ironic that one of your teammate's wish came true: **ban this zed so no one has to play with him ever again**, quite fitting I'd say.
: Why did I get suspended?
Don't worry you'll be permabanned soon enough. (This is a RANKED game) http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2243698972/1?tab=builds&participant=7 (this is all chat only, * replaced by / to avoid bolding the text) [8:38] Draven Toxic: report bard gg [8:48] Draven Toxic: //// this support [8:55] Draven Toxic: this //// won't help but won't gtfo my lane [8:57] Draven Toxic: //// died twice [9:14] Draven Toxic: enjoy loss team [9:19] Draven Toxic: thank your //// support [9:23] Draven Toxic: gg [9:28] Draven Toxic: refuses to leave [10:02] _Draven Toxic has quit_ [13:00] _Draven Toxic reconnected_ [13:08] Draven Toxic: still hasn't left bot lane [13:29] Draven Toxic: bard telling me to stfu [13:32] Draven Toxic: when i tell him to roam [13:36] Draven Toxic: because he got me killed twice [13:40] Draven Toxic: it's over [13:41] Draven Toxic: gg [13:50] Draven Toxic: deserve loss //// [15:06] Draven Toxic: report bard [15:10] Draven Toxic: cause and effect [15:12] Draven Toxic: get trolled [15:15] Draven Toxic: team gets trolled [15:18] Draven Toxic: same //// [15:21] Draven Toxic: not my fault [15:24] Draven Toxic: bard //// triggered me [15:25] Draven Toxic: like //// [17:19] Draven Toxic: mouse break [17:20] Draven Toxic: lag [21:25] Draven Toxic: i
: Account got 14-day suspension, no email sent
Welp mod(s) removed my posts because of "naming-and-shaming", but the evidence is all there in the public. So to those who are interested, OP basically did everything that are possibly against the rule 2 days ago (including chat toxcity but mods removed my posts), for more details you can look it up on websites that let you see match history.
: Ban Apeal
Intentional feeding + griefing, bad connections/afks (out of 4 games I randomly picked out of your match history, all 4 of them you joined/afked until 2-3 minutes in) 7/6/2016 http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2233642189/1?tab=builds 7/5/2016 http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2233642189/1?tab=builds 7/3/2016 http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2231969038/1?tab=overview
Ledenia (EUNE)
: Permanently Banned for no reason and no e-mail sent to me.
By the looks of things you should make a new account and start "izi"-ing all the new players for revenge.
: Retarded chat ban system
A fitting punishment I'd say, you really need to stop talking and actually play the game. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2230410986/1?tab=overview http://i.imgur.com/Y8x5mYU.jpg You talked so much in team chat and all chat instead of playing, your **support** was 2 levels ahead of you for the majority of the game. PS: if you have any shame, you shouldn't give item build advice to enemy who is clearly better than you while you are dying to him over and over again.
: BANNED FOR NO REASON
Just at a glance... http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2224987728/1?tab=overview Alleged toxicity, intentionally feeding (first 14 deaths out of 16 were in bot lane, auto-pushed until enemy team came and killed him). http://imgur.com/a/kwAdp
Lywoe (NA)
: Why is it people aren't banned for arguing in-game and causing losses!
When you play 800+ games and hovers in bronze 4-5... your mentality is just the little bit extra for staying there.
: suspended and nothing behind it
http://imgur.com/yVNjiv6
: Riot, You're a GD Joke, and that's not an acronym for General Discussion....
darkdill (NA)
: Is there any way to get around 320 MR as a mage?
Sell all AP items and buy AD stuff instead.
: I love waking up to a perma ban, don't you?
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/68459081#ranked-stats There's something extremely suspicious in your rank stats, almost as if someone played your first 10 placements games for you. Dynamic queue already allows you to get boosted without punishment...
spombjop (EUNE)
: People are reporting me because i said "wrecked"
Reports deserved just from abusing freelo Graves alone. http://40.media.tumblr.com/b734ac5706c258a5589baa488c4bff07/tumblr_np9bwj206i1s0adc8o1_500.jpg
Fylgia (NA)
: Banned for replying to premade flamers who flooded chat with bm/toxicity
It always baffles me when I see chat logs THAT LONG in a single game, almost as if you play the game NOT to play the game itself but to bicker/argue with other people.
Denavai (NA)
: My icon is from being a positive attitude player you know? I find it sad how this great majority of forum dwellers feel the need to brown nose in every single game as if it's the solution, but go ahead. That skill-set will get you ahead in the real world; Just toss away your pride along with the rest of them. If I had to give you an analogy of what kind of good guy I'm. I'm a Vegeta, so don't expect me to be Goku he's an idiot.
> [{quoted}](name=Denavai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wZZEeAZk,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-12T13:18:57.690+0000) > > My icon is from being a positive attitude player you know? I find it sad how this great majority of forum dwellers feel the need to brown nose in every single game as if it's the solution, but go ahead. That skill-set will get you ahead in the real world; Just toss away your pride along with the rest of them. > > If I had to give you an analogy of what kind of good guy I'm. I'm a Vegeta, so don't expect me to be Goku he's an idiot. Just like OP, you are not in a good position to comment on this situation. And you are certainly NOT a positive attitude player from the comments in this thread, and in this: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/E8lEX8Mq-refusing-to-communicate-my-restriction
: first things first mr all knowing league of legends god, all i have ever gotten is a 10 game chat restriction, but way to jump to conclusions and label me as toxic. I am just fed up that even giving advice in game is grounds to be reported now and get a ban, no matter how polite you are. People also troll on chat to bait others into saying something that will get them banned
> [{quoted}](name=ikiledrogerrabit,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wZZEeAZk,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-12T07:04:07.505+0000) > > first things first mr all knowing league of legends god, all i have ever gotten is a 10 game chat restriction, but way to jump to conclusions and label me as toxic. I am just fed up that even giving advice in game is grounds to be reported now and get a ban, no matter how polite you are. People also troll on chat to bait others into saying something that will get them banned http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/tfvhzsvq-just-curious Busted.
: ever heard the saying "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me"? If chat effects you youre weak
> [{quoted}](name=ikiledrogerrabit,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wZZEeAZk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-12T06:58:59.332+0000) > > ever heard the saying "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me"? If chat effects you youre weak I feel sorry for your parents if you use that as an excuse to talk down to other people. You know what kind of people are weak? Putting others down to make themselves feel superior.
: its not up to me how others live their lives, but all of the bans and whatnot are why the league community is going to shit
> [{quoted}](name=ikiledrogerrabit,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wZZEeAZk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-04-12T06:57:30.996+0000) > > its not up to me how others live their lives, but all of the bans and whatnot are why the league community is going to shit I don't think you are in a proper position when you are toxic yourself, thinking about the "good" of the community. In fact is system is working as intended removing players such as yourself OUT of it.
: Anyone whose gameplay is effected by chat is weak minded
How about you re-evaluate why you feel the need to talk down other players? (Yes OP is permabanned for being toxic)
: At least the cops are not going to send you to jail for trying to stop the burglar. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Darkslayer85,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vXJF3Q2A,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-12T00:39:14.020+0000) > > At least the cops are not going to send you to jail for trying to stop the burglar. -He didn't get punished by "defending himself" (see the Rioter's posts and OP "change of stance" post) -No one ever has been punished for defending oneself **in a non-offensive/non-toxic way** Oh yeah you should remind yourself of this http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/OFNeLV5i-i-quit-there-are-too-many-trolls If you want to take a jab at finding faults at the system you should be at least be sensible and not delusional.
: Do chat restrictions really work?
When you don't focus on arguing/bickering and focus on the game instead, it does wonders.
: I don't know what to say, yeah, i get mad some times, can I just accept the chat ban.......... out of words right now..
> [{quoted}](name=Darkblade31,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vXJF3Q2A,comment-id=00020004,timestamp=2016-04-12T00:30:48.209+0000) > > I don't know what to say, yeah, i get mad some times, can I just accept the chat ban.......... out of words right now.. It's absolutely fascinating when at the beginning you were trying justify your actions, now you turn around and realize you **slipped through the net for punishments**. Oh the indignity.
Show more

RPK9KM4K4A

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion