m0zz4r3ll4 (EUNE)
: "we removed Tribunal because people would just press "punish" to get rewards" -RIOT Then remove the rewards. I know RIOT failed at Social Studies, but this argument is just plain stupid
riot fails at a lot of things. their honor system right now is a friggen joke. they have things like Griefing when they don't even get off their lazy tails and do anything about. unless you're saying a lot of hate speech(and even then, riot won't punish you for a long time unless you do it in a special event) riot will not lift a finger because their precious "bot" either didn't pick up the word, or they ignored the bot. There's a lot of inappropriate names that riot ignores. I've seen more hate speech in clan names than in any other game and yet, those clans still exist. Rito needs to either bring back a tribunal, make honor rewards actually worth being nice for, because let's face it. even if you're honor locked the only thing you don't get is that random key fragment every 2 weeks and all the honor rewards are the exact same so you really only have to get it once, OR come up with a new system that is ACTUALLY instant. I did a test with a brand new account, spammed every hateful thing on it using a throw away email account, and it's still active to this day. not even so much as a chat restriction. Which is another thing. if riot is going to have levels in punishment, actually stick to those levels. jumping punishment levels doesn't mean anything in a world where it's super easy to just make another account and play through a 2 week ban..
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RacoonHunter,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k59Ku1y0,comment-id=0003000000000005,timestamp=2019-12-03T03:50:32.125+0000) > > that's stupid. if I intentionally feed games. I will get off scott free because riot doesn't care about anyone that doesn't say racially or self harm remarks. Hell, I can literally say, Running it down mid, do just that, but as long as I'm not chatting, I WILL NOT BE PUNISHED. When's the last Friggen time someone has been punished for intentionally feeding in a ranked game?? I bet you the last time that happens, the browns made a playoff game.. > > Moderator response to this topic goes to show that riot does not care about it's player base. honestly, I can use my alternate account and intentionally feed in ranked all next season and I guarentee you, that account will never be touched. > > player behavior needs reworked and unfortnatly, by the response of this TOXIC moderator, It doesn't look like riot even cares anymore. Here are two recent examples of inters getting banned: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2Xkw0yE4-first-ban-and-14-days https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/Wb6xkgzF-what-for-14-day-ban If that's not enough here's some more: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/E4LnThmW-most-ridiculous-chat-restriction-i-have-ever-seen-in-my-life?comment=0011 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KHAL90oW-stuck-at-honor-zero?comment=0003 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3jEVVlsY-permanently-banned-with-ingame-log?comment=003e https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/jFwTE8Oj-playing-off-meta-in-ranked-int-feeding-ban?comment=0039 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/sU5wOfFJ-proof-that-the-automated-system-is-broken?show=rundown https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/GrmPK5yP-intentional-feeding-but-i-didnt-feed?comment=0006 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/MKBQUoKd-banned-for-intentionally-feeding https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KTq4tjIF-i-dont-get-it-how-riot-bans-a-player-because-another-kid-draven-decides-to-take-all-the-kills https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/xW5z7auF-proof-that-riot-employees-ban-without-providing-clear-evidencecertainty-of-an-infraction https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/RAfb0McT-got-banned-for-intentional-feeding-for-a-game-with-02-death https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/5bqNJurI-banned-for-a-bad-game https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/f9P7YRXv-bad-game-i-guess As you can see they do get banned. Not as fast as we'd like but they do get banned nevertheless.
then why aren't they banned faster? I mean, you guys CLAIM the system is "instant feedback" that is not instant feedback and looks lazy like your job here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Best At Sucking,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k59Ku1y0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-02T03:36:46.944+0000) > > How as it abnormal? it just resonated with people Pretty abnormal since most people that peruse this sub board don’t agree with that point. Throwing a game isn’t punishable, but shouldn’t be. People make mistakes that are game ending; no one’s gonna get punished for that. When it’s *intentional* that’s a different story, and while that too isn’t always punished, that doesn’t mean it isn’t punishable.
that's stupid. if I intentionally feed games. I will get off scott free because riot doesn't care about anyone that doesn't say racially or self harm remarks. Hell, I can literally say, Running it down mid, do just that, but as long as I'm not chatting, I WILL NOT BE PUNISHED. When's the last Friggen time someone has been punished for intentionally feeding in a ranked game?? I bet you the last time that happens, the browns made a playoff game.. Moderator response to this topic goes to show that riot does not care about it's player base. honestly, I can use my alternate account and intentionally feed in ranked all next season and I guarentee you, that account will never be touched. player behavior needs reworked and unfortnatly, by the response of this TOXIC moderator, It doesn't look like riot even cares anymore.
xabier (NA)
: hey can you guys make honor orbs better?
I agree. there are no incentives to remain honorable. your honor ward never goes away, it's nothing new in the orbs and even if you're honor locked you still get your daily quest done as well as any event quests, you just dont get a random key every 2 weeks due to riots crappy system.
MoePhat (NA)
: So I called Riot discussion board mods out on several of their horrific practices, and you know what
eh not surprising when people like captian monk, an lpp member, keeps getting a chat restricted for typing strategies out In chat and people getting 14 days without any previous warnings on their behavior. riot needs to seriously redo their mod and player behavior bots because it's getting out of hand
: Time to stop pretending Senna is balanced?
this is coming from the same idiots at riot that think ekko is balanced. if he was balanced, then why is he the most banned jungler right now? is he even being looked at? the fact that he's supposed to be this squishy assassin, but can literally tank a nuclear blast is ridiculous.
: Aphelios Kit Primer
I love seeing all this hate into a champion no one's played, and a champion with a unique set of abilities. I for one am looking forward to not only making videos with him, but to play him and learn him as he seems VERY unique. I like the idea of an ammo system and the key will be swapping to your off hand when you need to and balancing his ammo. I can't wait tbh. {{champion:222}}
: End of Season Stats
What I find funny is riots like "you must be honor level 2 to recieve rewards" when at the season end and they were handing out rewards I was honor 2, but not now thanks to a mess up on my end.. yet, I still have the rewards I care about aka my emotes, my ranked border, etc :) I don't care about my season ending stats, and if I cared, I would have looked them up on my actual sheet. I don't need a pop up when I log in about it. After all, if riot makes it difficult for people to regain honor when you get a chat restriction for leading your team to a win (seriously, I only lost honor because I was telling my team where they were, don't feed, etc not one bad word, just a snowflake that didn't like to be told where everyone was) then I want to opt out of stats that pop up when the game opens.
: I love League's characters but I don't like the gameplay
I too love the characters and I agree, damage and cc is too damn high. I was just in a game playing mid that was over in 20 minutes. if riot actually cared about the game, they would look at not only win rate, but item builds. if there's an item that's showing up almost everywhere aka sanguine blade, then it needs nerfed. if champions have a high ban rate, then odds are, there's something wrong with that champion aka ekko, etc. I mean, look at TFT. Brand was owning and not even a week later he's nerfed. it's ridiculous
Anhydrax (NA)
: Top lane is terrible in Preseason 10
I agree. I just did a conquer ezreal game where my ornn was amazing, yet he had very little in terms of impact until it was late game after we were up a few dragons. the enemy team got the herald, yet, I was able to kill it in 3 shots before it even did anything. it's a terrible "win more" objective and needs a rework as shelly deserves something better. if riot wants to make top lane matter, what they need to do is nerf the dragons and maybe add some objectives they can grab aka mercenaries in heroes of the storm. hell, make vilemaw an objective near top that they can kill like baron. have it do a lesser version of the current dragon soul you have.
: Elder execute is NO FUN FOR ANYBODY
Not only that Games are more snowbally than ever. I played 3 games over the past 3 hours while watching the nfl and the games were not fun at all. The dragons, although good in theory, aren't good in practice. If you get inferno as the third dragon that's an extra 20% to everything. You're incentivising the enemy team picking up the first two dragons and then camping the next 4. that's not really good player incentive and completely cuts out other alternative strategies. I'm not even going to start on how terrible the dragon souls are and how much they help a team that's already obviously ahead. Ever tried to kill someone with 4 mountains and the soul? good luck and even mages will never die to that. games were already snowbally in s9, they're even worse in s10. unless riot listens to player feedback for SR as much as they do on TFT, then s10 will be most players last season. Games will be over before 20 minutes thanks to these changes. In fact, only 1 game I've played this preseason so far has even felt like we had a chance while behind of coming back. I mean, it's making great content for myself and other content creators, but for casual play, it's silly. What I think should be done, is the dragons need to either be nerfed, or the souls lost on death. it's stupid that its a "if you get it, you get it". Make it like blue/red buffs that transfer on death. it's stupid that they are still active in combat. healing for 5-20% of your health every 5 second it seems in combat is dumb. Sanguine blade needs either removed or nerfed as it's currently still working even surrounded by 3+ champions. On a side/related note: Please fix player behavior. It's obvious that the current system does not work. I've seen players Chat restricted because they tell their team tactics and orders to help win the game (CaptianMonk of youtube for one, a LEAGUE PARTNER). I've seen very offensive names, offensive clan names, and yet, I report them, nothing gets done. Players with locked honor still are able to get chests, do daily objectives, etc. it's really hard for me to get others into the game when they get harrassed every game because there is no incentive to NOT be toxic. Just don't say the N word or self harm and nothing will be done to you..
: Ok im gonna give an answer as to why riot maybe hesitant to urban your account despite the fact your probably telling the truth and they have unbanned people in the past. It likely due to the precidint they dont want to create. Imagine if someone decided to script and eventually gets banned. They get the idea to fake being hacked to riot support. Riot support decides to say hey maybe this guy was hacked. Then they decide to unban them in belief that the scripter was telling the truth. Now that scripter has gotten unbanned despite actually being the scripter. Next thing you know all scripter are using the same exscuse. This excuse is not new either it's an exscuse as old as time. The excuse that someone else did it but you don't know who. Riot is now put in a difficult position do they stop reversing the bans or do they continue to unban people knowing that these people may have been actually scripting. Now you maybe thinking surely it shouldnt be too dificult to determine if somebody else was playing on the account based on their ip location. Well if you know anything about vpns you know why that idea is flawed.
> [{quoted}](name=Demented Lemur,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FurAEKcz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-18T04:49:20.811+0000) > > Ok im gonna give an answer as to why riot maybe hesitant to urban your account despite the fact your probably telling the truth and they have unbanned people in the past. > > It likely due to the precidint they dont want to create. Imagine if someone decided to script and eventually gets banned. They get the idea to fake being hacked to riot support. Riot support decides to say hey maybe this guy was hacked. Then they decide to unban them in belief that the scripter was telling the truth. Now that scripter has gotten unbanned despite actually being the scripter. Next thing you know all scripter are using the same exscuse. > > This excuse is not new either it's an exscuse as old as time. The excuse that someone else did it but you don't know who. > > Riot is now put in a difficult position do they stop reversing the bans or do they continue to unban people knowing that these people may have been actually scripting. > > Now you maybe thinking surely it shouldnt be too dificult to determine if somebody else was playing on the account based on their ip location. Well if you know anything about vpns you know why that idea is flawed. Actually riot is just lazy. Earlier this year, I got a 2 week because of saying my name in chat, and people took offense to it. The rioter in question said that even tho it wasn't supposed to have suspended me but force a name change and that it was a false 2 weeker, I had to wait the full two weeks because of the error as "Even tho it was done in error, we can not reverse it at this time" I asked why couldn't they and the response from the rioter who no longer works at riot said "We don't want to go through the hassle". I went back to check my old messages to show the proof, but they were all deleted since the rioter no longer works for them :/
: can we talk about Vlad for a second?
I agree. Although he has some flaws, the reason he's p/b the most is because of how much of a monster he becomes mid/late game. His q can heal him up to full almost, is point and click (like honestly most of his spells) and the way he builds, if he builds defensive, he will still do damage. His saftey is also up there. The W combined with Hourglass means he's about the fizz level of annoyance in terms of survivability on a much lower cd than fizz e (oh and allows him to do damage while healing himself) Healing reduction needs a rework. I have seen vlads with and without spirit visages tank entire teams (ala mundo) because the q gets to be on like a 1-2 second cd. Sure healing reduction works in the early game, but that's only because I believe it's designed for the early game and not mid/late when most if not all tanks or people with self heals get Spirit visage. I personally think this is because Damage is WAY to friggen high right now which also means it's less effective. especially when a vlad is healing for 500-600 per q even after reduction because of how much AP he has.. Riot wonders why champions are almost perma banned.. yet, refuses to even look at the main reasons why claiming skill of the champion is 100% the reason why...
: Per your removal message: > This content has been removed as not being appropriate to the Gameplay sub-board. We expect posts here to be relevant to League of Legends and ##be generally constructive in nature. This would include builds, matchups, tactics and the like. ##Posts that are largely complaining should be directed to either RANT or General Discussion. Emphasis added to the relevant parts. While there may have been discussion happening in the comments, the main post itself did not meet those qualifications. You are welcome to either re-post your exact content in **General Discussion**, which does not have those requirements, or you can expand on your original post, and re-post to Gameplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g53JK9pg,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-15T20:19:44.554+0000) > > Per your removal message: > ##be generally constructive in nature. > This would include builds, matchups, tactics and the like. > ##Posts that are largely complaining should be directed to either RANT or General Discussion. > > Emphasis added to the relevant parts. > > While there may have been discussion happening in the comments, the main post itself did not meet those qualifications. You are welcome to either re-post your exact content in **General Discussion**, which does not have those requirements, or you can expand on your original post, and re-post to Gameplay. Actually the post in question did have constructive elements in it. I guess you allow other moderators to post rants (see post about Clash and Dynamic que) but not others in a similar vein.
Xavanic (NA)
: problem is tenacity is actually a lot more useless then people realize, yes it reduces the duration of stuns but only to 0.5 seconds, you cannot reduce a stun below this duration, another thing making this useless, is just how many displacement based stuns are actually in the game (knock ups/ knock backs, etc.) because so many stuns are considered a displacement rather then an actual stun (im gonna say around...20-30% of stuns are actually considered a displacement, some examples are as follows {{champion:133}} E/ {{champion:254}} Q/ {{champion:119}} E/ {{champion:33}} Q/ {{champion:113}} Q/ {{champion:517}} E/, there are more but these are the ones off the top of my head, they say stun but in fact are displacements, meaning tenacity doesn't affect their duration) i feel tenacity is a very overvalued stat imo, could be wrong, but its my opinion, (i still take the rune on bruisers and such though since it does help with roots aswell)
What also needs to happen is tenacity needs to stack. I had a game earlier today where I took, Steraks, Merc, had the tenacity rune, AND was GAREN.. I got hit with a point blank morgana root.. I was still rooted for 2.1 seconds with all that tenacity.. so, a 2.5 second morgana root with all that tenacity lasted.. .4 seconds less. That's ridiculous. I also think that tenacity should reduce the chance of being knocked up by a certain amount. in that same game, against a rakan, I didn't hit the ground mid game before I died. if riot continues to do cc, then it needs to rethink tenacity cause right now, it's almost not worth taking
: You get free gold and split push while not in lane. Just imagine, you use on top and go bot to farm and you get gold from both lane. Banner of command was removed / Heimerdinger was reworked for same reason.
Yorick does the same thing with his ult.. From what I can tell, they are removing it because they want everyone to have the same strategy and make the game even boring.. Either that, or they couldn't code the minions to get the new dragon buffs...
nomeL (NA)
: {{champion:103}} 'nt u angry? Do u want a {{champion:63}} new remake system?
> [{quoted}](name=nomeL,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EcMFPMyc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-15T04:11:06.249+0000) > > {{champion:103}} 'nt u angry? Do u want a {{champion:63}} new remake system? that joke was lame. I agree with the OP that the remake and matchmaking system as well as player behavior and the notifications of leavers needs to be fixed. Riot is refusing to even acknowledge that they have flaws, and not even letting us, the players know if they are even looking into it. but hey, they made a nice video that almost gave me an epileptic seizure while I was watching worlds... love the no warning on it beforehand that the flashing lights could cause seizures.
Zac x Me (NA)
: How do you even get hacked unless you click links or share your id and pw.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEEUhZL9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-15T03:25:20.031+0000) > > How do you even get hacked unless you click links or share your id and pw. it's not impossible. I have a very secure password on all my accounts and both my emails I use for this game. I even have phone notification if someone other than me is trying to log in. Most people don't have that level of security and even then, there are programs that can mimic your cell phone number. I've been learning cybersecurity and the number of programs out there is amazing.
Bârd (NA)
: A big part of damage creep isn't just the raw numbers, it's the items people buy early on.
> [{quoted}](name=Bârd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9dG4kEji,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-13T06:22:49.054+0000) > > I'll just give a couple examples. > > Lets say you're playing midlane mage. > Back in Season 3, this is more or less what your early game itemization would look like. > The most common item for your first back was {{item:3028}}. > Other common pickups were {{item:3070}} {{item:3010}} {{item:3191}} or maybe even {{item:3111}} {{item:3047}} if you needed it. > Your first item would typically be {{item:3174}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3157}} > > At 20 minutes, some typical builds would be: > {{champion:61}} {{item:3174}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3191}} > {{champion:30}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3020}} > {{champion:74}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3028}} {{item:3020}} > > If you'll notice, most of the builds back then were based on Mana and Defense, not raw murderizing potential. > > The highest raw damage you'd ever see is a{{item:3128}} rush on a {{champion:134}} {{champion:7}}, and it'd be at the cost of total reliance on the jungler gifting blue buff. > > Nowadays, your first back is just going to be {{item:3802}} or {{item:3145}} > Your first major item is going to be {{item:3285}} or {{item:3030}} if you're a hipster. > Your other partial items are just going to be {{item:3020}} {{item:3916}}, maybe a {{item:2419}} if you're feeling cheeky. > > Other builds haven't fared much better. > > Remember when {{item:3072}} was the routine rush item for basically every ADC? > Remember when {{champion:238}} rushed {{item:3153}}? > Remember when the only sources of flat armor pen in the game were{{item:3142}} and {{item:3071}} ? > Remember when {{item:3035}} cost 2300 for 35% armor pen? > Remember when flat pen had interactions with % pen that made it super inefficient to stack both, meaning a champion had to choose whether they wanted to burst squishies or tanks instead of just building to murder everything? i just want to also point out, and I brought this up in a thread about ADCs in general. Each of the mage items, Lethality items etc, All have components that cost 500g or less. you don't have to save up a full 1300 gold for your first back to be a BF sword (which btw, why isn't it built out of a long sword) Crit items in general need a helluva rework. We don't need all this lethality right now. We don't need items that work when people are alone (because jax will just build it an no one will ever stop him even without Spear) riot needs to instead of changing the map every game, change the items to make item builds more fluid. Champions easier to balance because you're not over buffing or under buffing a champion on the chance they will get their items before a designated time..
: as an ADC main, holy crap does this meta SUCK
Before I intentionally got a two week because I hate the aatrox skin(it still looks like they just recolored and reused Justicar aatrox), I was an ADC main. I got gold spamming {{champion:22}} because she did't bring damage, she brought utility and I built for utility. {{item:3078}} {{item:3508}} etc. it's sad that for a roll that's supposed to be "damage" *hell it's in the name* The issue is this. ADC RELIES ON CRIT to do damage. that's why all the "good" adcs either can get their items fast (ez with klepto, Cheap build with Kai'sa etc) or have high mobility to get out of situations (See Kai'sa etc) . The fact most adcs "turn on" 2-3 items into the game is pathetic now with how fast games are decided. it's going to be worse in season 10 because Riot refuses to acknowledge this discrepancy in the items costs. Take a look at mages. Their first item, sure costs 1300 but they can get cheaper items to build up to it. They don't have to have the full 1300 on their first back. Riot should make b.f sword build out of a long sword to make this transition better for ADCs. I have done some testing on the PBE. Alcoves are not going to "save" adcs. Mages are still in the bot lane in all the PBE games I've played. Assassins are even worse because riot thinks that easy to purchase items that have lethality on them is a good idea. ADC's and bot lane in general need to be reworked and all the crit items looked at. It's sad when a lane has to rely on a jungler or other lanes to even farm or do anything properly these days.
: > [{quoted}](name=RacoonHunter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VMs5fYLL,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-25T05:46:07.321+0000) > > Maybe riot will suprise us with matchmaking changes.. or even better MMR strats to allow climbing easier In other words, you want Riot to do all the work for you. You want to climb for free without putting in any meaningful effort. This is the crux of all useless match making threads, people being too lazy to learn.
no. I'm saying that when a game is supposed to be 50/50 having a system where a win is 15 points and a loss is 16 makes it completely difficult for anyone to climb. I was watching a stream yesterday of a diamond player trying to climb. he was getting 12 points per win and losing 18 points when he lost.. his w/l ratio was even good too. 47W 47L Win Ratio 50% That's the guy, as you can see it's a 50/50 split. it shouldn't be like that for a 50/50
: Improving matchmaking will probably improve player behaviour as well
Matchmaking is only part of the issue. One of the issues with toxicity is riot just seems to sweep it under the rug a lot. I watched the documentary, and only 4 minutes was devoted to the tribunal. It was almost an afterthought for the documentary like "oh we saw toxicity on the rise and implemented this" didn't mention that it went away, or how it worked, anything. Today, we don't have a tribunal. we have an automated system that basically filters if you spam "bad words" aka self harm, racial remarks etc, yet doesn't actually feel like it does anything. I have been in matches where everything but the N word has been said, heck, even the n word has been said (although a shortened slang version) and not one pop up of "thanks for the assist!" and those players STILL playing games long after they said it. I get that not every player you report will have the pop up, but it gives me the satisfaction that my report mattered. What do I think riot should do? A better system should be implemented with more severe punishments on players who are toxic in ranked. Sure, leave normals a little leeway in case you accidently say something you shouldn't in the heat of the moment. but in ranked, the moment you say something extremely toxic, you get a warning, and the next warning in the span of 3 months for the same offense, perma ban. It's obvious that the system isn't workng as intended when people are continuing to act very toxic.
SpyroTF (NA)
: Disappointed by Senna's voice interactions with Lucian
To be fair, she has been inside of a lantern for a while.. interacting with people can be difficult coming back from such a horrific place. I really hope that the voiceover released was an earlier tone because some of her inflections are WAY off. For instance, the joke about yummi, while funny, just doesn't pace well when said. there's a couple of other lines in there that seem.. off from a listener when you compare them to other voices throughout the game.
: Matchmaking has been and will continue to be poor at best. No one at Riot seems to respond to any posts about it. Even more maddening, is they force you to place every year and most of the time push you 1 spot below where you finish. Every year except the first, I've finished in Silver. Last year S3. Every year I get placed in bronze. Last year, 6-4, placed in B3. And IDGAF about "you will climb out if misplaced". I care that I must waste time climbing out of Bronze only to get into Silver by mid year. (This year I got there faster, but not sure how since my WR Is abysmal). And since I have to climb out of Bronze there is adjustment period once I reach silver because I got to beat up on Bronzies for a few months. This year it was 55 games (I think) from B2 to S4. Imagine if Riot got rid of placements. That means I start in S4 where I've proved I belong every year for 3 seasons, and those 55 games would be toward my climb out of Silver and just maybe I can break into Gold. I have no allusions that I might to make it into Plat or higher, but I've always thought I've had potential to make it to Gold. But every year Riot crushes that hope. I actually thought that despite my placements I'd might still make it but season 9 ranked solo is a disaster. Dear Riot, please, remove placements.
I made it to gold by sacrificing poros.. actually, I agree. I've had some really bad games on stream as well as several other more known streamers have threaten to quit the game over how bad ranked is now. To climb, you need to basically be jungle or mid (maybe support) as all the other roles have little to no impact right now in ranked. It's only going to get worse in the next season with the elemental rift changes because comebacks will be even harder and stomps just rule. The double rift herald is one of the stupidest things I've heard (next to eternals) in a while as there's too much impact it has. One herald will take a tower (usually first tower so a 400g profit to an already ahead team) and then the second one can just follow the momma's footsteps or be used on another lane to have even more pressure. The games already too swinging as is, we want the ability to have a comeback.. it's very hard to come back from double herald being used on your towers.. Maybe riot will suprise us with matchmaking changes.. or even better MMR strats to allow climbing easier (after all, if you beat gold 2s as silver 4 you should get more than just 15 lp)
: From the context it's pretty clear that you're basically playing a game of "let's call out a specific boards member without saying their name" with another poster, which isn't something that is really okay here. The **Naming & Shaming** rule doesn't actually require you to ***name*** a specific person, and using other identifiers in an attempt to identify a single person for negative purposes falls into the category of naming/shaming. I'm not sure I'd have called this *harassment* personally (I'd probably have cited the Naming & Shaming rule), but I can't say I think the removal was incorrect.
Actually, according to the riot rules that is not naming or shaming. No where in that statement did he call out the individual player. The removal violated your own forum rules as I have read the naming and shaming rules before posting this and no where in it does it even mention what you quoted. The post doesn't even state if it is for an individual person or a group.. I really think that this rule needs to be looked at and made sure league moderators are better than the NFL
: Victorious Aatrox looks like GARBAGE
I will be honest. it seems that riot was spending more time on their other games and other events than to even care about the ranked rewards. it's almost like the guy who made it was thrown onto it at the last minute (which he put in a twitter AMA) and just recolored aatrox depending on the rank you got. am I dissapointed? Yes. I'm dissapointed. I got better rewards during the split than the skin. I'm not upset that we are getting it for free, I'm more upset that it just seems like riot didn't put any thought into this years ranked season, or as much thought as they have on their player behavior module.. The tft rewards actually look good tho and emotes are always nice. Just wish they would fix a few of the bugs that's been going on in the game regarding ultimate abilities firing after death etc
Ztoka (NA)
: Nice, I was coming here to post the same thing.. Rewards for the end of season? Something special for gold+ rng?
I'm wondering if they are trying to decide to give silver players something since they added another tier. it is kinda sad that in their 10th anniversary they haven't said what the season ending rewards are.. I'm gold anyway, but I want to know if it's even worth trying to get to plat at the end, other than to completely avoid silver next season all together
: would a screenshot of the "Your account has been logged in to from another computer" thing be enough, I mean there is no proof that it is even my account that I took the screen shot of that notification from
should be. if riot warned you through email, then they knew about it. if you have evidence that you recieved it, and then proceeded to try and fix the issue, then they should overturn it.
: I'm glad that Riot is releasing more games
What i didn't like is, they only allowed the major streamers access to the game. Granted I have only just started streaming a few weeks back, but I wanted to show off the new card game as well on my channel. I went to download it, and found out that they don't give accounts to everyone. As a new streamer, this hurts me because I'm wanting to build up my fanbase, I'm wanting people to see the new card game. I'm wanting to test it out and give my thoughts.. by the time I get an account, the "hype" will have passed and ill be left trying to get viewers with content people are like "oh I've already seen this before"
: Dude you are hardstuck silver 3 you have literally no idea what normal elo even is how would you know high elo you have 600 games in silver, the people your talking to are probably diamond, if you have no experience in higher elo dont talk bull crap about what their saying.
Aren't you just a toxic. I am not hardstuck silver 3 as I was silver 1 two days ago. Now go back to praising trump with that mouth, he loves people like you
: IF chat is so important why do high elo players rarely use it? Why do they only communicate with pings or voice chat? Chat is not necessary; Pings are much more efficient
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mUwfALfy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-23T16:38:52.531+0000) > > IF chat is so important why do high elo players rarely use it? Why do they only communicate with pings or voice chat? > > Chat is not necessary; Pings are much more efficient higher elo players are usually due queuing and have discord. just watch some of the streams. they're usually talking over discord to their buddy or having others join their discord server. no need to even use the chat
: ThornMail does not accomplish it's anti-aa function.
since they have things that are reducing healing to 60% now (Kat and kled) why not make the updated version 60% healing reduction as well? kled can almost keep his 60% on a target already, and it would give an incentive to upgrade the bramble vest.
: The whole nightblue situation got completely stupid
The whole nb3 situation is showing how terrible the league community has become. Riot actually approves of toxicity by their response to this whole situation. Another streamer/youtuber said it best. Riot claims it's hard on toxic players, yet does nothing to punish them or incentivize positivity. NB3 has still been streaming on his lp beta client, which I reported to twitch btw as he is bypassing a punishment set forth by riot and profiting from it.. hes still toxic af . I've seen players compare him to t1, but if you have seen t1 now, hes changed. Hes been on the LCs program and is a fine example now on how to change because riot punished him, he accepted his punishment and has changed causing riot to use him as an example of how to reform. Nb3 on the other hand, continues to curse at players on his stream, continues to abuse his riot contact on other accounts, and continues to make money off of riot even tho one of his accounts is suspended for 14 days. I have a pbe account myself. I got it when I was honor 5. I can still log into it at honor 1 (because calling someone a trash panda was apparently hate speech) . I'm not a current streamer, but I'll be starting soon, but if I was on a lpp account I shouldn't have access to it at that low honor level. This guy is admitted honor level 0 on both his "normal accounts", yet this guy has a lpp account for bother league and beta and gets rewarded with codes even tho hes toxic af all because hes a streamer? This needs to change. . The teemo player admitted to using this strat in other games and it works. What we didnt know is that he told his party before the game what he was going to do. His team knew. He wasnt leeching but actively helping his irelia get fed. His adc played safe and they got first blood and I believe first tower off of this funnel strat, that is perfectly legal btw. I want riot to take a stand one way or another. We have the number 1 player in na admitting to win trading and riot does nothing, but a whiney baby "I'm telling my dad on you" streamer gets mad at someone doing an off meta strat and it working and riot immediately bans him and nb3 for abuse of power and yet, only nb3 is still being rewarded for his toxic behavior by being allowed to use his lpp account on his streams, get the ad revenue because of it and still get codes sent to him by riot. I get it that I'm only a silver/gold player, but this whole situation leaves a bad taste on the game.
KMGW95 (OCE)
: Fan Pass Watch Rewards not working
Same here. I spent all day Sunday watching all the games and it never updated for me:(
: An age where a full AD team has nothing to fear from a team building Armor on everyone
This is so true. Pure tanks have almost nothing to contribute to fights these days unless that tank has cc {{champion:113}} .. Look at all the tanks that are now building their respective damage source {{champion:54}} {{champion:32}} etc or even going hybrid. When's the last time you saw a malphite actually go full tank vs an all ad team? Assassins and other classes should not be able to 100-0 a tank in a rotation and a half. Hell, when is the last time you saw an adc actually go after a last whisper item third or 4th, hell even second? I mean, look at the most common adc build. Ie, crit, crit, zerker, life steal and angel. They have to get the angel just to survive the initial engage of most fights til their cc bots kick in. As someone stated, they arent getting the armor just for protection. They are getting it for the revive.
: Just like every other game in ranked. We need a hard mmr and elo reset.
I agree. I had to dodge last night because someone picked a morgana top and was very toxic in chat. This is typical of my silver 2 games as of late because I'm getting paired with a lot of b1 players because of my crappy mmr thanks to the positional queue that I've been working on fixing.
YBaKunt (NA)
: True damage is destroying the game.
It used to be certain champions had true damage. Now, everyone top lane and jungle are doing conq..hell even new morde will be taking conq. The main issue riot has is that tanking either goes one of two ways. Either that one tank gets blown the f up instantly even with 300+ armor etc, or the tank will not die even when the enemy has armor pen items. Healing is also an issue. Sure grevious exists on 3 items, but those items are disproportionately cost. 800 for the calling, 1k for the vest and the entire morelos for ap champions. I've witnessed an aatrox with conq, deaths dance, his innate steal and runes just laugh at the 40% healing reduction because he just goes full damage and out damages the reduction. Hell, I was on a Lee sin and was out healing a fed Irellia with healing reduction thanks to conq, his w and a dip into the resolve tree. I've noticed some people say support tanks are in a good spot. They are only in a good spot because they have damage in the form of their carry with them almost all the time in addition to shields. They arent tanks at that point but cc peel bots. Is damage too high? Yes, is true damage a reason? Yes. It's gotten to the point where league is a just build like 1 health/tank item and just build more damage or have shields that are on short cds.. Am I confident riot will listen and try and fix things? No. They cant even punish toxic/ intentionally feeding players in games properly because they rely on a bot too much
Gofs (NA)
: Learn to mute, it saves you a lot of problems.
What annoys me is that you cant mute post or pre game. It annoys me when I'm filling out my report I'm continued to be flamed by people I muted. In addition, I've gotten reported for negative attitude for muting my team several times. It annoys me that me not wanting to see your toxic behavior or pings means I have a negative attitude.. keeping me from my honor gain. The whole system needs fixed so that false negative attitudes dont count against you
AlfieOwO (EUNE)
: Please start perma banning people who afk in games
I agree that they should be punished, but I think a permanent ban is too harsh. What riot should do is give the victims stuff like points back, ranks bank etc, if you were a victim of an afk or intentional feeder. Its pathetic that riot refuses to punish anything outside of bad words which can easily be muted because they do not want to actually spend time to teach their bots to recognize and punish afks.
Kei143 (NA)
: Why was the faction quiz so hidden in the client?
I couldn't find the quiz so I went with my favorite color of blue..
Hardstück (EUNE)
: You just have to buy executioners/morelos if you don't like healing XD!
Try telling that to a nasus. I've seen nasus 1v9 even with grevious thanks to conqu and taking either the healing with abilities or the extra healing in resolve. The issue is just that. Theres so many ways to amp healing ,but not enough to offset it. If there was a way that runes can give you some form of minor healing reduction or rework them so that grevious actually matters, then we wont have all these healing conq tanks.
: How come riot only punishes the one type of toxicity that can be remedied with one click of a button
Because they dont have to actually do their job. They let a bot take over and do their work for them. They are lazy and just want to collect a paycheck without doing any work
: Riot doesn't care
Riot does care.. only cares about diamond + players and not their fanbase. I mean, I was just autofilled while protected in a game where I have mid silver 4 mmr, but matched with bronze 4s and iron 1s.. of course I lost because their tristana was able to 2 shot bombs and their lb was able to chain through minions somehow, but it's obvious. Meddler is probably one of the more active rioters,yet even he has shown disinterest in this game. What riot should do for the mid season split is to first off, fix matchmaking.. remove demotions if they arent going to do a darn thing to intentional feeders and trolls when reported, and just try and make the game fun again. I mean, every other game now has 0 demotions and they are more fun.. even apex legends doesnt demote you.
: People should be one shotting target when the target build no or little defense and the attacker built a lot of damages.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3h6uAiz0,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-04-30T14:00:45.499+0000) > > People should be one shotting target when the target build no or little defense and the attacker built a lot of damages. Actually, people building defense are getting one shot.. it;s gotten so easy to just damage through defensive items that not many people are building Last whisper, void staff etc..
: Reducing damage across the board is not a viable solution because of breakpoints.
I will agree the damage is too high when as a rammus with W, I'm taking 400 damage a pop with 375 armor from a Twitch with 0 armor pen. This is also in addition to having 12% reduced damage. it's stupid how they put tanks and armor in the game, but when you play said tank, you get completely destroyed with 1 full armor item, vs a physical damage dealer with not even a full item.
: Kayle's win rate for 35 min games is 60%
What makes it worse is shes almost immune to anything that hits her attack speed. I played as tahm against a kayle, got the attack speed reduction item and she was still attacking fast because of her passive. Her range is also just outside of the aura for the item as well . . It's funny how riot implements these types of champions and yet, doesnt give us the tools to counter the champion because those tools have been nerfed into the ground
: When LP gains are fucked in diamond no one wants to play there. Plus it’s not about bashing low elo players, it’s about just having a “safety net” so you don’t feel tilted if you lose. I.e. you have 1 account in Plat 1, and another in Plat 2. You don’t get as tilted by rank fluctuation on the second account. Nor are you really “smurfing”. Same reason I usually have a higher rank on my “smurf” than my main. Being more relaxed when I play makes me play better. Also most people smurf at most 1-1.5 divisions lower. Being a diamond player against silvers is actually like playing against bots. There is no joy in beating them. It’s not like you’re going for big plays or some shit to get big outplays or pentakills. They just walk into you and die half the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Disembark,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NyJG0XBw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-15T17:59:30.728+0000) > > When LP gains are fucked in diamond no one wants to play there. > > Plus it’s not about bashing low elo players, it’s about just having a “safety net” so you don’t feel tilted if you lose. I.e. you have 1 account in Plat 1, and another in Plat 2. You don’t get as tilted by rank fluctuation on the second account. Nor are you really “smurfing”. > > Same reason I usually have a higher rank on my “smurf” than my main. Being more relaxed when I play makes me play better. > > Also most people smurf at most 1-1.5 divisions lower. Being a diamond player against silvers is actually like playing against bots. There is no joy in beating them. It’s not like you’re going for big plays or some shit to get big outplays or pentakills. They just walk into you and die half the time. It's not just diamonds its everything above silver. I've watched youtubers and lcs casters who have admitted that ranked is the worst this season as it's ever been.
Kalikain (NA)
: I'm sorry guys, but hey. We all know WHEN she gets nerfs, its going to be like.. -10 damage to her knockback. #True
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MvFrwIiQ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-15T21:30:03.813+0000) > > I'm sorry guys, but hey. We all know WHEN she gets nerfs, its going to be like.. -10 damage to her knockback. #True They need to just nerf or remove rage blade. That would affect her power tremendously as she gets it for her 2 hit passive proc. It's sad when you design a champion around a 3 hit passive then have an item that almost removes the ramp up time for that passive
: Game is now more than ever about picking broken champs.
This is true. I went 1-1 in ranked before they disabled because a draven /mf bot lane chunked my trist/Morgana lane in two hits before I could even get a hit in. Do you know what, we died level 2 because of it. Were under tower and full hp thanks to potions and we get dove and died.. tower dove at level 2.. the tower didnt even protect us because they were able to switch aggro to keep it doing the minimal damage possible. Either damage needs scaled back. Or defenses need to improve
: As long as he doesnt say any "mean words :(((" he will keep getting away with this.
Not that. I've had several hate speech saying clans in my games and riot doesnt bother doing anything about it. Its pathetic really
Show more

RacoonHunter

Level 232 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion