Rioter Comments
: Yeah I'll get 100 chicken nuggets thanks
Zedex (NA)
: Yes, how dare Riot have business practices that make it money from its customers/consumers And how dare the playerbase for actually giving them money, meanwhile its completely optional and cosmetic, as everything useful or needed can be earned in game with the currency you get for free. But yes, DQ is totally a money making scheme. Are you a business major or something..? Because man, you're obviously so spot on.
> [{quoted}](name=Zedex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UxsLcKHb,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2016-06-02T15:44:31.934+0000) > > Yes, how dare Riot have business practices that make it money from its customers/consumers > > > And how dare the playerbase for actually giving them money, meanwhile its completely optional and cosmetic, as everything useful or needed can be earned in game with the currency you get for free. > > > But yes, DQ is totally a money making scheme. > > > Are you a business major or something..? Because man, you're obviously so spot on. I think what people are upset about it that they sell themselves as a "Games made by gamers, for gamers" kindof company and try to have this image of caring for the playerbase and use that to set them apart from other games. And with that said then they try to pull these tactics to increase profits even at the expense of alienating a lot of dedicated players.
jPancake (EUW)
: ''Cloud Dragon's useless''
Your totally right man, even if the out of combat movespeed is good for split pushing or whatever these people are saying. It just doesn't feel rewarding to risk it for a little movespeed. It doesn't feel nearly as impactful as a fire, water, or even earth dragon.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Raizan Star,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nIztyJwP,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-02T16:53:02.395+0000) > > I mean seeing as they have now nerfed the range on his autos and all of his abilities since his release. I propose he just uses his guns as melee weapons. > > On a serious note I really like Lucian because his kit feels so good to play and smooth and I would rather they just nerf his damage flat out instead of keep shitting on his range so I don't have to start building him bruiser. Have you ever even played Lucian anyway? There is not a single Lucian game in your long match history. And on lolking u only played it 2 years ago in s4.
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nIztyJwP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:03:32.967+0000) > > Have you ever even played Lucian anyway? There is not a single Lucian game in your long match history. And on lolking u only played it 2 years ago in s4. I've played a ton of Lucian, not recently in ranked, I have alt accounts I play him on as well, that really has nothing to do with what I'm saying though. I think it would be more fair to just nerf his damage output because at the rate theyre going with range nerfs he is going to have to build defensive items and that's stupid as an ADC
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why am I forced into playing ONLY Support if I take it as Secondary?
ahahaha, so immediately after posting i got queued as a mid and someone dodged, next game support
: Why am I forced into playing ONLY Support if I take it as Secondary?
Yeah I agree, I actually play the same roles, mostly mid and a lot of support. However I don't have that nice little chance to get mid sometimes even though it is my primary. It would be nice to mix it up a little, but currently the only way to do that it is by taking support out of my roles.
: "Wow I'm doing really well against this tank top laner!"
Wow im doing really well against these minions, oh wait, {{item:3060}}
: 3 gaurenteed Zed counters
but im a silver lux main, how do i beat him
: 3 gaurenteed Zed counters
none of those work. name one that works
Rioter Comments
: This is a post about Zed
cant counter his ult bro
: This is a post about Zed
: Some Unpopular PSAs
I am a special snowflake! {{champion:44}}
Rioter Comments
: Why am I punished cause some piece of shit locks in braum top.
ranked, wouldnt mind so much in a normal. in fact id just play and let it happen.
Rioter Comments
Destaice (NA)
: Taliyah
DOWN WITH NOSES!!
: Daily Reminder to look at patch notes
Since when did they add patch notes??
dEAdbUs (EUW)
: Tahliya's passive
when did anyone say that every new skill on a champ has to be 100% unique, can you think up three skills right now that are not in any way similar to any current abilities? I think the most important thing is playing different champions feels different. Almost every champ I play has a different style and feeling to it.
: You thought graves top is op?
Huni? is that you? just play a tank bro stop making smurf accounts to tell people lucian top is good
: Champion Reveal: Taliyah, the Stoneweaver
Doesn't even work well with Yasuo, what about that whole dang story where they were together.
: Now that zhonya and Abyssal give cdr, can we revert Lichbane's cdr?
the cdr is still nice for laning or when you cant get a reset in a fight
: What is Taliyah going to be?
she is going to be yasuos girlfriend
: deathfire grasp or thunderlords decree?
yeah thunderlords is really good with her burst kit, sometimes I prefer deathfire even for champs that dont have DoTs because there is no cooldown on deathfire so it puts out more constant damage. Deathfire is good for harassing out of lane.
: New Yasuo Skin
dude hell yeah, Jin is a badass, I've always wanted a more classic and simple Yasuo skin. He is my main and he has some cool skins but I feel like only his classic skin is true to the wandering samurai style.
Wygol (EUW)
: Hey Riot, do to Zed what you did to Fizz.
I think they should make it so any bonus AD zed gets from items is actually subtracted from his total AD. Furthermore if his total AD goes below 0 his abilities should heal you. That would make it fair so that as a silver {{champion:99}} main I don't have to be afraid of anything anymore.
Elindiir (NA)
: That weak champion... That you fell in love with anyway...
{{champion:157}} before i get flamed let me say that I have played a TON of Yasuo. You really have to play carefully especially early. Being a melee adc with no real escapes is tough. If you build defensive your damage is lackluster and your not very useful, and if you go all damage and don't engage very carefully you will get shrekt. It takes some real thought to pull out a decent yasuo game at least for me.
Sukishoo (NA)
: The system does. Plus, since you said Ashe got an S, there is the fact that more wards were destoryed by Ashe then you, CS was higher, they got first blood. There are tons of factors that go into the grading, not just the KDA.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8HcMsMtZ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-04-25T23:52:40.082+0000) > > The system does. Plus, since you said Ashe got an S, there is the fact that more wards were destoryed by Ashe then you, CS was higher, they got first blood. There are tons of factors that go into the grading, not just the KDA. most damage to champions, most gold. cs is irrelevent if i had the most cash anyway. I killed them all so much I spared their wards lives in a show of mercy.
: I actually down voted for the same reason. Though i did give a why post to help out the guy.
> [{quoted}](name=Angry Monster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8HcMsMtZ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-04-25T23:35:02.839+0000) > > I actually down voted for the same reason. Though i did give a why post to help out the guy. not cool breh
: 15 wards in a 35 min game as a jungler who carried yellow trinket all game Enemy jungler bought 3 pinks to your 1 and killed 5 more wards than you your support (52.5%) and their jungler (56.6%) had better kill participation than you (50%) you got out farmed by the enemy jungler who was ahead of you in gold until 33 min out of 35 and you were only 100 gold ahead of your mid laner so you weren't miles ahead Looks like an A game though, good win, be proud of that.
> [{quoted}](name=sixdogman,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8HcMsMtZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-25T23:18:27.171+0000) > > 15 wards in a 35 min game as a jungler who carried yellow trinket all game > Enemy jungler bought 3 pinks to your 1 and killed 5 more wards than you > your support (52.5%) and their jungler (56.6%) had better kill participation than you (50%) > you got out farmed by the enemy jungler who was ahead of you in gold until 33 min out of 35 > and you were only 100 gold ahead of your mid laner so you weren't miles ahead > > Looks like an A game though, good win, be proud of that. wards are for noobs who can't predict the enemies movement
: Why didn't I get an S for this game breh?
who cares about wards when your shrekin
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: They best way I can describe low elo since that is where i play is, after the laning phase group and push mid. This is literally the only thing people in low elo do. Trick2g calls it team death match and that is honestly what it is. If you try to split for towers and farm your team will constantly pick a 4v5 and lose, then blame you for not being there. You can't rely on a team in low elo only yourself. If you want an objective in low elo, you have to ward it yourself and make the call to go for it. If you want to play smart, playing safe, farming well, and focusing on objectives, you have to hope your team isn't complete shit.
> [{quoted}](name=YCitizenSnipsY,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WP0yvft2,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-03-02T23:40:10.437+0000) > > They best way I can describe low elo since that is where i play is, after the laning phase group and push mid. This is literally the only thing people in low elo do. Trick2g calls it team death match and that is honestly what it is. If you try to split for towers and farm your team will constantly pick a 4v5 and lose, then blame you for not being there. You can't rely on a team in low elo only yourself. > > If you want an objective in low elo, you have to ward it yourself and make the call to go for it. If you want to play smart, playing safe, farming well, and focusing on objectives, you have to hope your team isn't complete shit. dude i had to log in just to say your 100% spot on. I cant tell you how many times im controlling my lane well, split pushing and taking down towers. and at a certain point my team does start constantly taking 4v5s and losing and blaming me. I mean it's absolutely true that you just have to group with your team and hope you can win fights in low elo
: I brought this up back in S1/S2/S3 when we had the elo system and early ladder rework. Not sure if the thread still exists on the old boards, but I believe a Red brought up the point that it would cause inflation (which is already an issue in our current system) and be prone to abuse. I still agree, however, that there should be some sort of pardon for games with AFK's. Inflation causes a significant number of players to rank higher than they should, given their MMR, and also relative to S1/S2. You can search ranked inflation up on Google, and it will give you a graph illustrating the shifted bell curve. Inflation is just overall bad. The abuse is probably Riot's bigger concern. This is where a teammate, especially with this new premade ranked system, can take one for the team and go AFK when a loss is imminent. Of course, I had an amazing proposal that Riot never ended up reading, because Riot. Pardon all teammates of the loss, collect the team's potential loss of LP and dump it on the AFK. Not only will this consistently knock chronic AFK's down to a point where they can't ruin any games above Bronze V, but it would also solve inflation. **TL;DR This has been brought up before, Riot brought up excuses and ignored the perfect solution, detailed above.**
> [{quoted}](name=TonsOfGains,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GGrWLGyn,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-16T02:40:09.158+0000) > > I brought this up back in S1/S2/S3 when we had the elo system and early ladder rework. Not sure if the thread still exists on the old boards, but I believe a Red brought up the point that it would cause inflation (which is already an issue in our current system) and be prone to abuse. I still agree, however, that there should be some sort of pardon for games with AFK's. > > Inflation causes a significant number of players to rank higher than they should, given their MMR, and also relative to S1/S2. You can search ranked inflation up on Google, and it will give you a graph illustrating the shifted bell curve. Inflation is just overall bad. > > The abuse is probably Riot's bigger concern. This is where a teammate, especially with this new premade ranked system, can take one for the team and go AFK when a loss is imminent. > > Of course, I had an amazing proposal that Riot never ended up reading, because Riot. > > Pardon all teammates of the loss, collect the team's potential loss of LP and dump it on the AFK. Not only will this consistently knock chronic AFK's down to a point where they can't ruin any games above Bronze V, but it would also solve inflation. > > **TL;DR This has been brought up before, Riot brought up excuses and ignored the perfect solution, detailed above.** that's not a "perfect" solution man. You wanna lose 90 lp because your internet went out?
Immolatorgr (EUNE)
: You know there are other phases of the game outside laning. That said I dissagree with Ops proposition. I have fumbled with her a bit recently and if I had to 'fix' something that would be the hit box of her root. And quite propably of the ult. I swear I killed people that the lazor was not even touching.
> [{quoted}](name=Immolatorgr,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KLt5sBHb,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-02-02T21:29:00.814+0000) > > You know there are other phases of the game outside laning. That said I dissagree with Ops proposition. I have fumbled with her a bit recently and if I had to 'fix' something that would be the hit box of her root. And quite propably of the ult. I swear I killed people that the lazor was not even touching. ive 100% been killed by lux lasers that werent touching me. ones i was so sure i was outside width i had flash and didnt use it and died
: yet another Whine about a whine thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Occams Raiser,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iQQUUa85,comment-id=00320000,timestamp=2016-02-02T21:18:25.828+0000) > > yet another Whine about a whine thread. i didnt make a thread you idiot. i posted a comment. get lernd son
: Jhin should think jinx is awsome.
interesting points you raise
Rioter Comments
LankPants (OCE)
: Tanks have a stat called armour that reduces damage, in fact every character has it. You never deal the full 2.5k phys damage, even against a glass cannon ADC. If you assume the tank has 100 armour, which is around most tank's base armour that Fiora's damage drops to 50/50 true damage and phys damage. BTW a good Fiora can proc 5 marks in around 2.5 seconds. 3 marks is horrible, the least you should proc without having to Riposte is 4. One thing you're forgetting about Fiora's proc number is that if you dash into a mark then ult you can proc two marks in ~0.25 seconds. Either way you just proved that Fiora's damage is higher than 20% Phys against any reasonable target. People don't have 0 armour so even a 2K HP carry is going to take more than 20% true damage from a Fiora. I'm going to set up my late game scenario now, and it's just a little more realistic than a 0 armour tank. {{champion:113}} Lv 18 {{item:3047}} {{item:1401}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3748}} {{item:2138}} Armour: Base (81) Passive (25) Rand's (60) Tabi (30) DMP (50) Runes (9) Masteries (15[assuming teamfight]) (x1.05) Total: 284 MR: Base (53) Spirit Visage (70) Masteries (15) (x1.05) Total: 145 HP: Base (2215) Rands (450) DMP (500) Spirit Visage (500) Titanic Hydra (450) Iron Elixir (300) Cinderhulk (400) (x1.15) Masteries (45) Total: 5589 That's also the best 5 item Sej build against a balanced team. {{champion:114}} Lv 18 {{item:3158}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3139}} {{item:2140}} Attack: Base (116) Titanic (50) BC (55) BT (75) Wrath Elixir (30) Runes (15) Masteries (10) Total: 351, 235 bonus CDR: Base (0) Ionians (10) Spirit Visage (10) BC (20) total (40) HP: Base (1995) Titanic (450) DMP (500) Spirit Visage (500) BC (300) Total: 3745 Those are probably the only stats that matter for this, she's going to be quite tanky with this build, just not buying Sterak's which isn't great on her since all of her ratios are bonus AD. Scenario: Fiora dashes to proc a Vital then AA's and ults at the same time procing another. She then moves behind her target and E resets to proc a 3rd vital and uses the slow to proc the other side vital with another AA. She then has her dash back off it's 1.9 second CD (or at least near enough) and dashes forward hitting the last vital in front of her target. If at any point Sej attempts to CC her Fiora has Riposte to respond with and if she fucks up she still has a QSS effect. Time elapsed, just over 2 seconds. Number of AAs 3, 1 critical. Number of dashes 2. Number of Vital procs 5. Total Vital damage: 5x(3+0.045x235)=5x13.5%=5x(0.13575x5589)=5x759=3795 True damage Total dash damage: 2x(105+1.15x235)=2x375=750 Physical damage Total AA damage: 2x351+2x351=1404 Physical damage Total Hydra damage: 4x0.01x3745+0.1x3745= 150+375=524 Physical damage Now for damage resists, Averaging Black Cleaver stacks across all Phys damage for 10% armour reduction (the only thing that changes when we do this is Hydra's active, but give me a break I've spent ages on this already). Sejuani's resists: 100/(100+0.9x284)=0.28 multiplier to physical damage Total Physical damage: 0.28x(750+1404+524)=0.28x2678=750 Total damage: 750+3795= 4545 % of HP: 4545/5589=81.3% Ratio True Damage/Total Damage: 3795/4545=83.5% As you can see Fiora is in a matter of 2.5 seconds ripping a tank to shreds with mostly true damage. There's nothing you can do against this as a tank. If I dash into Fiora she can Riposte it pretty much securing my doom and if I buffer my ult to stun her as she stuns me She can just QSS it. Also bear in mind Fiora is completely denying the tank their strength. Tanks are meant to be hard to kill, it's a fundamental part of the game. And I can't kill her in the same way as a Yi because she's tanky. Look at that build, it's almost 4K HP with very good resists.
hey man i agree fiora is a bit too strong right now. but at the same time why are you even drawing out scenarios of a tank 1v1ing fiora? she is a duelist champion she is made to outplay people in a 1v1. you fight her with friends. towards the end you say tanks are meant to be hard to kill. Yeah but theyre not meant to 1v1 bruisers, you would be much harder to proc all the vitals on with say a jarvan or something there knocking her around with you
: Isn't % Health True Damage a bit... excessive?
hey another % true damage whine thread, I would say that only in the case of fiora is it maybe too strong. Most of the time percent true damage isn't going to burst you any faster than a champ that has flat scaling doing magic or phys damage. % true sounds op in theory but if you actually look at the numbers it's really not as bad as you think
Brascus (NA)
: What if towers went further, what if towers did more
Idk if your in any way serious. but if you are. I dont think towers are intended to be safe havens the way a lot of players want them to be. They can help yes. But shouldnt stall out games and let teams that played badly always have a way back in
: Time to play Jhin!
nice. a teambuilder cry thread in disguise. you got me good bro. but do you really think it would be any better than any of the other options with 15 million people queueing up to play jhin in team builder?
Malza (NA)
: Pls fix trynd ult
You can put lip stick on a pig but it's still a pig
Twinkiez (NA)
: Any tips on master yi?
Make sure you have your swordboots
zqfmgb (NA)
: Can poor people stop playing this game?
If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
: My thoughts on the Cerulean Order.
Crimson legion a bunch of big babys that join cause theres more members and theyre scared when they go to sleep at night that a cerulean will 1v5 them
Show more

Raizan Star

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion