Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It's an escalating punishment system. 10 game chat restriction, 25 game chat restriction, 14 day ban, permanent ban. Those are the only possible punishments. After you get a 25 game chat restriction, your next punishment is a 2 week ban. for the same level of toxicity that would warrant a 10 game chat restriction. You can disagree with it, but Riot doesn't want toxic players in their game. Their ideology is 'stop being toxic in chat or stop playing our game'. After this 2 week ban, your next punishment is a permanent ban. People have gotten permanently banned as soon as the very first game after their 2 week ban. Stop raging in chat, stop arguing in chat, stop insulting people in chat. Don't get reported. That's the only way to keep your account. Good luck. If you haven't spent any money on it, now's the time to just make a new one.
My last punishment was in may. So I played all through the rest of may and june without a hiccup, took a break until november, where I played 17 games and was told I was suspended for asking for reports repeatedly in that game and calling someone an idiot.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Firecracker, Headhunter and Hired gun are all good skins. Heartseeker sucks butt though.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=90Jge9BN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-03T09:29:24.687+0000) > > Firecracker, Headhunter and Hired gun are all good skins. > > Heartseeker sucks butt though. I love all the skins, but I feel like there's almost no point bc I'm going to have to wait several months before I'd even use them.
Rioter Comments
: 45% CDR Karthus & my ult goes on full Culldown? + Video
M0rgana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ramen226,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Elgd4iaF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-14T12:09:52.563+0000) > > I understand playing for fun. That's the whole point of the game is to try and have fun. My issue comes in with people who just don't give enough of a shit to at least look like they're trying to win. And the issue is that no matter what you say unless it comes off as encouragement they usually take it as flaming them. ie "hey kayn rammus doesn't have smite you should probably be invading more" into immediate "report vayne toxic" Trust me if someone is losing his lane, he's already frustrated and not having much fun, saying anything, will come out as flame and will tilt them even more. Best way to deal with losing lanes if they are losing really bad and starting to get tilted is either switch lanes or go to team mode and stop the laning phase before the other team snowballs and become hard to deal with.
> [{quoted}](name=M0rgana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Elgd4iaF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-14T12:44:52.741+0000) > > Trust me if someone is losing his lane, he's already frustrated and not having much fun, saying anything, will come out as flame and will tilt them even more. > Best way to deal with losing lanes if they are losing really bad and starting to get tilted is either switch lanes or go to team mode and stop the laning phase before the other team snowballs and become hard to deal with. And if they're not losing lane? What about the Nasus that literally only freezes lane and farms top until game ends? Udyr who has fed 5 or more kills and gone afk 3 games in a row? I'm not talking about bad games either. I'm talking about players who consistently (i check match histories when im in queue for the next game) and it just looks like they don't ever care about anyone but themselves. Sub 30% winrate on their main champion, low kill %, high deaths in short games, etc. I play poorly sometimes, I'm not about to chastise someone for not playing their best on a particular game. It's when I see someone who I can easily imagine high as fuk while watching the office and only occasionally glancing over to check up on the league game that I get mad as hell. Or the guy that almost looks like he could be a bot if it weren't for the going immobile to complain about something. (side note its not the smoking or watching tv or playing poorly that gets to me. Its when they queue up for a game and just don't think about anything happening the entire time, then get defensive when several of the players on my team get frustrated he clearly isn't trying or even paying attention.)
ADC Bard (NA)
: it's just a normal, stop being so serious {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=I Play Rats Only,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Elgd4iaF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-14T12:19:56.873+0000) > > it's just a normal, stop being so serious > > {{champion:432}} How is wanting to win serious? Not an intense burning desire of a thousand suns. But instead asking to make sure the entire game isn't dictated by you because you didn't feel like putting in any effort?
: Well if I fuck around in a normal game and don't even fuck up the game (just mess with a duo partner or something) I get death threats and they spam my KDA and shit (even when it's not bad... Ex. 2/5/3), and it's so annoying. If you're looking for a match where everyone's trying go to fucking ranked...
> [{quoted}](name=scribbles782,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Elgd4iaF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-14T11:51:53.265+0000) > > Well if I fuck around in a normal game and don't even fuck up the game (just mess with a duo partner or something) I get death threats and they spam my KDA and shit (even when it's not bad... Ex. 2/5/3), and it's so annoying. If you're looking for a match where everyone's trying go to fucking ranked... A) clearly not talking about you if you're considerate enough to try out champions in a private game first. B) When I get those players they're usually the ones to do poorly and then try to bring up rank or some irrelevant shit like that doesn't change the fact they under performed. and a little food for thought C) I shouldn't have to go into a ranked environment just to get people that are trying to win. That mentality isn't seen in any other sport or medium. If I'm playing a pickup game of basketball and one guy is trying to be a clown and ruining the game for everyone else, we can just leave and go start a new game. You can't justify forcing other people to play with you when you have no intention of playing the game. This doesn't mean don't play anything that isn't meta or don't try to play funny builds it just means that you should be considerate when queueing up for a game. Crit bard top is fine even if you do poorly. Getting executed multiple times to the same camp and getting completely out performed and then having the audacity to blame your allies? Not so much.
M0rgana (NA)
: Most people playing for fun especially in normal games, so you don't have to feel it's a waste of time if you lose, perhaps you should consider just having fun? It's normal game, once it's over you won't lose anything other than the game, which you could try to enjoy regardless of wither you win or lose. Flaming someone for doing bad will not change him, and many go to normal drafts to try learning different champs against people. For instant after trying a champ for first time in training mode, then against bots, I tempt to play normal drafts to learn that champ against other people before I take it to ranked. There is possibility I'm gonna lose, so yes relax and don't flame others.
> [{quoted}](name=M0rgana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Elgd4iaF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-14T11:40:29.533+0000) > > Most people playing for fun especially in normal games, so you don't have to feel it's a waste of time if you lose, perhaps you should consider just having fun? It's normal game, once it's over you won't lose anything other than the game, which you could try to enjoy regardless of wither you win or lose. > > Flaming someone for doing bad will not change him, and many go to normal drafts to try learning different champs against people. > For instant after trying a champ for first time in training mode, then against bots, I tempt to play normal drafts to learn that champ against other people before I take it to ranked. There is possibility I'm gonna lose, so yes relax and don't flame others. I understand playing for fun. That's the whole point of the game is to try and have fun. My issue comes in with people who just don't give enough of a shit to at least look like they're trying to win. And the issue is that no matter what you say unless it comes off as encouragement they usually take it as flaming them. ie "hey kayn rammus doesn't have smite you should probably be invading more" into immediate "report vayne toxic"
Rioter Comments
: Laughing Fish's 200,000 lifetime upvote spectacular! (Come and get your free skins!)
Not sure how many people on here will have liked or have played this game but... https://imgur.com/oIaQyjc LaughingFish ;)
Rioter Comments
bubbi (NA)
: Let's talk about low Diamond.
Upvoted Even though if anybody says this about any elo lower than plat they're met with the fiery rage of a thousand "git guds"
: I got a 14 day suspension because of 1 toxic game, no bullshit.
Reminder that gripex recieved a 2 week suspension for feeding in a game where he went 1/1/1 Report system is trash.
: I just the card system to be put in So I can know
Rioter Comments
: That just goes to show that, when looking back at the wins you got, it was NOT you who won the games. It was you AND your team. A person who thinks they are the reason their team wins is foolish at best. Who do you think wards for you, keeping vision of the bot side jungle? Your support. Your jungler. Maybe even your mid laner. All you do is brainlessly cs away until midgame and then right click. And I bet you're the first person to flame a support for not being absolutely perfect. I bet you complain saying your jungler is afk while he's busy helping the entire map. Get over yourself.
>That just goes to show that, when looking back at the wins you got, it was NOT you who won the games. It was you AND your team. A person who thinks they are the reason their team wins is foolish at best. ->Was not you ->Was you and your team {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} >Who do you think wards for you, keeping vision of the bot side jungle? Your support. Your jungler. Maybe even your mid laner. Are you referring to the 0/7 udyr that just disconnected, the sejuani that just got executed for the 3rd time, or the leona who has a sweeper and no sightstone? >All you do is brainlessly cs away until midgame and then right click. Are you implying that I shouldn't be csing (?) or that playing support is harder than adc? >And I bet you're the first person to flame a support for not being absolutely perfect. Baseless assumption but I'll address it anyways. Things that you can say are not absolutely perfect: Janna that forgets to change out trinket after buying sightstone, soraka that misses or forgets to use silence or ults late, thresh that misses his first few hooks during laning. Things that I'm talking about: Blitzcrank that lands 2 hooks in a 24 minute game, leona that repeatedly q's minions instead of the caitlyn or misses every e except the one that puts her under enemy turret at 300 hp, karma that stands halway between me and ally turret all through laning phase. Notice that these 2 subjects are not the same. And you're probably the type of person that thinks the anything the adc says to the support that doesn't directly compliment him is an insult. >Get over yourself. And yet you seem to be the guy that thinks he does all the work as I "Mindlessly farm" and "flame support for not being ABSOLUTELY perfect"
: Why am I matched with a Gold 2 in my Diamond 4 promo?
"Something something something matchmaking isn't broken something something 50% chance to win something"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
koshkyra (NA)
: If im the support and I know you aren't going to get the kill so i get it myself
Adc main and I approve. Especially if I'm low hp I'll back off and spam ping the target telling them to take it just to be sure we don't trade kills.
Barkley (NA)
: Please upvote this thread to raise awareness of Top Laner Syndrome.
Except it's literally the exact opposite because it's always the bot lane that borderline ints when I get put top.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
xKumei (NA)
: People want loot boxes so much that EA got over 300K downvotes on reddit.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ramen226,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dK09xAop,comment-id=001800010000,timestamp=2017-10-31T16:56:38.870+0000) > > Just looks like he was doing drag and when the enemy shows up he knew he was dead or that it was pointless to fight it. > > Regardless even if it was "intentionally feeding" 1 kill it doesn't compare to all the people that intentionally feed all game MULTIPLE games and nothing happens to them. > > The system is abusable, and any system that can be manipulated so clearly can only be defined as a broken system. Nah, he could very easily have secured drag at least, but he made no attempt to even hit it when it wasn't actually being contested. That said, it's very silly that he got punished for that, in that circumstance.
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dK09xAop,comment-id=0018000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-31T17:10:14.237+0000) > > Nah, he could very easily have secured drag at least, but he made no attempt to even hit it when it wasn't actually being contested. > > That said, it's very silly that he got punished for that, in that circumstance. Yeah idk i wasn't watching the stream and so you might be right that he intentionally fed 1 kill. I just wanted to point out that even if it was that him feeding 1 kill was no basis for the harshest punishment possible, barring a permanent ban.
Engelin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ramen226,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dK09xAop,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2017-10-28T23:19:31.771+0000) > > Just remember gripex was banned for 2 weeks for "intentionally feeding" in a single game where he went 1/1/1. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMSGgwE_yiM > > Whereas what this guy does is seen as perfectly fine until i sent in 2 tickets, one after getting him in 2 games. > https://imgur.com/a/IWHOT > > Instant feedback report system is garbage. A clip from the Gripex game: https://clips.twitch.tv/SincerePreciousCasetteKappaPride Eve was AFK, Gripex inted a drag and a kill, and they opened. That technically _was_ int tho
> [{quoted}](name=Engelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dK09xAop,comment-id=00180001,timestamp=2017-10-28T23:30:19.430+0000) > > A clip from the Gripex game: > https://clips.twitch.tv/SincerePreciousCasetteKappaPride > > Eve was AFK, Gripex inted a drag and a kill, and they opened. That technically _was_ int tho Just looks like he was doing drag and when the enemy shows up he knew he was dead or that it was pointless to fight it. Regardless even if it was "intentionally feeding" 1 kill it doesn't compare to all the people that intentionally feed all game MULTIPLE games and nothing happens to them. The system is abusable, and any system that can be manipulated so clearly can only be defined as a broken system.
: Riot says Losing Lane is INTING, no matter the ranks you're against. They deleted my post.
Just remember gripex was banned for 2 weeks for "intentionally feeding" in a single game where he went 1/1/1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMSGgwE_yiM Whereas what this guy does is seen as perfectly fine until i sent in 2 tickets, one after getting him in 2 games. https://imgur.com/a/IWHOT Instant feedback report system is garbage.
Rioter Comments
Drugoth (NA)
: Yeah, it can feel offputting sometimes when this happens but maybe I can show you the silver lining. Even _if_ your report doesn't trigger the punishment, it _still_ adds to that players rap sheet, increasing the likelihood of them actually getting punished the next time they're reported. So even though it might not be instantly visible, you _are_ technically making a difference.
"Yeah he got away with feeding and flaming for 40 games but don't worry, at 10,000 games he gets a 5 game chat restrict!" Saying that its ok if my report doesn't trigger the report it contributes to pile directed at them you're essentially saying to calm down because the report system is horrible.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: I would be surprised if there isn't (haven't been on recently to check). If there isn't, I think there should be an "opt out of emotes" option or else this is just encouraging toxicity by emotes, especially for chat restricted players
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=weqaY9rI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-23T18:15:00.306+0000) > > I would be surprised if there isn't (haven't been on recently to check). If there isn't, I think there should be an "opt out of emotes" option or else this is just encouraging toxicity by emotes, especially for chat restricted players I mean i can go and hand mute them but its annoying having to open the scoreboard and sit still for several seconds to be able to mute it when having a command would be so much faster
: This is next to "option to disable skins" and "only show default icons" on Riot's priority list
> [{quoted}](name=Social Justice 1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=weqaY9rI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-23T03:09:42.609+0000) > > This is next to "option to disable skins" and "only show default icons" on Riot's priority list LUL
Rioter Comments
Penns (EUW)
: Idk, Trynda ult is just the opposite of fun and you cant even tell when it ends without looking at the mini-icon after clicking on him. Plus he can use it in CC... for whatever reason xd Nasus isnt exactly fun either but at least he doesnt crit squishies to death in 2 seconds or less while being unkillable for 5 lol
If you want a tip then you should pay attention to the noise. It plays the same sound every time. And nasus doesn't have to crit to kill squishies in 2 hits :X
Penns (EUW)
: still fun compared to {{champion:23}} lul
I love playing as and against trynd Cc you can avoid, he has to push the wave to be any threat so he's always vulnerable to ganks post 6 he just lives for 5 extra seconds and you can easily fuck him with any displacement {{champion:75}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:122}} are far more annoying to play against
Rioter Comments
Show more

Ramen226

Level 83 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion