: How is this worthy of a 14 day ban?
You're complaining about the game saying how bad it is but it's stuff like this is what makes it bad. You're threatening to afk if people don't play your way (gank you). That's toxic behavior, if you didn't know.
: Riot, Snowflakes?
This has gone kinda off topic and idek if the OP is still here or will be posting the logs. This just got necro'd from 17 days ago. requesting thread lock
: > [{quoted}](name=Rapids,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oVwLgaox,comment-id=00040001000200000001,timestamp=2019-01-13T18:20:55.584+0000) > > Why are you intentionally putting an insult in there. What's the need and where is that going to get you? Do you see how many comments here are about the poll rather than the content of my post? They are more concerned with the insult/bias in the poll than anything else. Further, i do not need any facts. This is my OPINION. I wanted to know what the OPINION of other ppl was. I guess I have it.
> [{quoted}](name=420inPortland,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oVwLgaox,comment-id=000400010002000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-13T18:42:08.479+0000) > > Do you see how many comments here are about the poll rather than the content of my post? They are more concerned with the insult/bias in the poll than anything else. Further, i do not need any facts. This is my OPINION. I wanted to know what the OPINION of other ppl was. I guess I have it. Well you can see how throwing an insult in there doesn't get you anywhere and it strays away from what you originally wanted. Try a different method. You should apply that in-game as well. You'll get allot farther with people without that kind of context
: > [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oVwLgaox,comment-id=000700000001,timestamp=2019-01-13T18:34:21.195+0000) > > Its not cause we dont agree with or tell you what you wanna hear that we are whinning. 1st, I tried to edit it but cannot figure out how, or if, it can be done. 2nd, it is biased because it IS AN OPINION. You agree or don't. Or you are free to post something else entirely... I said ppl are whining because you are. This is not an unbiased Rutgers poll for publication. It was a quick yes/no response. That many have chosen to focus on it, rather than the points made in my post, is telling...
> [{quoted}](name=420inPortland,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oVwLgaox,comment-id=0007000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-13T18:39:34.193+0000) > > 1st, I tried to edit it but cannot figure out how, or if, it can be done. 2nd, it is biased because it IS AN OPINION. You agree or don't. Or you are free to post something else entirely... I said ppl are whining because you are. This is not an unbiased Rutgers poll for publication. It was a quick yes/no response. That many have chosen to focus on it, rather than the points made in my post, is telling... Then if it's just a quick yes or no just have the poll a quick yes or no without the added shit. You're just asking for it by having the poll the way it was and I can see why people are pointing it out. It's not really whining. You're trying to say it's a quick yes or no, but from the way it was portrayed it was coming off more than just that to others because of the insult that was thrown in. You even admitted to throwing an insult in there intentionally. You don't think people are going to point that out? And you call it whining
: > [{quoted}](name=420inPortland,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oVwLgaox,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-01-13T18:24:14.727+0000) > > Fair enough. Thanks for actually reading and answering the points in the post. Most people seem to just want to whine about the poll, lol. ;) *update: It also occurs to me to ask, if it's not a necessary part of the game, and you have control over whether you hear it or not, why patrol it?
> [{quoted}](name=420inPortland,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oVwLgaox,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T18:28:19.128+0000) > > *update: It also occurs to me to ask, if it's not a necessary part of the game, and you have control over whether you hear it or not, why patrol it? Because in order to find out whether you should mute the player or not, you first need to be exposed to the toxicity first. And some people don't want that initially. They want chat open but would rather not have to resort to muting players every single game. It also drives away new players if people are being constant assholes and they're having to mute all the time. Removing the player from the game is the best option to avoid the initial consistent toxicity. Being a douche in a game has no place in the game my man. It's not that we're soft or what have you, it's the fact that you kind of people are just unnecessarily obnoxious and I rather not put up with it. And the fact that you're saying I should just mute players every game that's toxic instead of issue a report blows my mind. That's essentially what you're saying. You even said it yourself. So you'd just let toxicity run through a game unchecked? That will kill a game just saying
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oVwLgaox,comment-id=000400010002,timestamp=2019-01-13T18:02:01.597+0000) > > Not only was the poll threaded with the insult, but it implies that Riot must stop punishing people for poor chat behavior in order to improve the system that bans people for trolling. The poll having an insult is INTENTIONAL, thanks for making the point about my post. I am saying they should not ban for chat, not that the resources should be reallocated. This WOULD improve the system in my opinion...
> [{quoted}](name=420inPortland,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oVwLgaox,comment-id=0004000100020000,timestamp=2019-01-13T18:13:28.356+0000) > > The poll having an insult is INTENTIONAL, thanks for making the point about my post. > I am saying they should not ban for chat, not that the resources should be reallocated. This WOULD improve the system in my opinion... Why are you intentionally putting an insult in there. What's the need and where is that going to get you?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=420inPortland,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oVwLgaox,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-13T17:53:06.514+0000) > > If you can be banned for calling someone a NOOB I don't think it matters what you say. If you say anything that puckers anyone's asshole you could be in trouble. That is just broken... You won't be banned for calling someone a noob lol. If you be more vulgar than just "noob" then yeah you possibly can be banned
: League's ban system is geared to coddle whiners. It's costing them money, and their new player base.
I came here to play a game, not deal with douchebags. Sure I can mute you, but that's not going to stop you from doing that shit in other games. And in terms of the money issue, you don't have to spend money on the game if you don't want to. That's your choice. And it's also your choice to violate the ToS to lose your account and all money invested. I can tell you're salty about the ban with how aggressive you're portraying this post. It's not that they're soft or they're "pussies", it's the fact that people didn't come here for that shit. It's a game dude. If you can't control yourself then don't play. Enjoy the ban
: Account permanently banned for unjustified reason
You don't think calling someone obese trash is insulting? LMFAOOOO Enjoy the ban
: Last-second queue dodging and it's punishments
Maybe something comes up last minute.
Rioter Comments
Im Skip (OCE)
: Report system is so easily abused
Or how about YOU get it together and stop being toxic and just mute them
Farkinob (NA)
: >I'm only ever "toxic" when encountering people who are quite blatantly sabotaging a game. You basically admitted here that you are toxic when things don't go right and you have a list of 150+ players you keep like some weird psycho and will "get revenge on them ingame on your alt accounts" . I really really really hope you never play league again until you shape up. And yes, Riot can manually see your gameplay/watch you/ spy on you LIKE THE NSA RUN FOR COVER OMG
> [{quoted}](name=Farkinob,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JmIrvyEt,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-23T09:48:29.170+0000) > > You basically admitted here that you are toxic when things don't go right and you have a list of 150+ players you keep like some weird psycho and will "get revenge on them ingame on your alt accounts" . > > I really really really hope you never play league again until you shape up. And yes, Riot can manually see your gameplay/watch you/ spy on you LIKE THE NSA RUN FOR COVER OMG Weird Psycho indeed. I'm glad I dont have these issues
: So I got banned for being a decent human being.
The way you were trying to "defend" a player was just pure toxicity in return, which is obviously against the rules. A good way to defend from toxicity is muting them. Problem solved, not join in the toxicity and adding fuel to the fire. And I know for a fact this isn't permanent ban worthy, so you must of have had previous penalties like the 14 day. It's the consistency of your toxicity is what earned you the permanent ban, not just these logs
Nhifu (NA)
: Your games dead, gigantic disparity between ranks in solo queue now.
Nobody is forcing you to play this game my dude, relax and take it for what it is
Drago326 (NA)
: I got banned, end of the line for this shit game
: Permanently banned for this?
Vanilla Trubbs: lol @ that zyra ult Vanilla Trubbs: 133% tilted Vanilla Trubbs: bronze level but whatever man Zyra misses her ult or uses it poorly and you call her bronze level for it, from what it looks like from the chat log. You were negative man. And stop saying you outgrown this community, clearly you didn't from what I read in the log. A mature person wouldnt even argue in the first place and just mute the crap immediately. Saves everyone the headache and yourself the punishment and everyone moves on. Your duo could of simply done the same. Not worth getting triggered over what some random person online types in a game my man lol
Senpanda (NA)
: Gotta love those jungles that feed your lane and blame you for the loss
Ok? Mistakes happen, you shouldnt be toxic over it. Its discouraging and can make them play even worse. Its all around not good for anyone.
: You think I misbehaved in this game? How so?
> [{quoted}](name=Vanilla Trubbs,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aN73cz08,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-27T08:45:30.834+0000) > > You think I misbehaved in this game? How so? You think you didnt break any rules this game? why do you think that? Do you find the way you were to your teammates fitting?
: Welcome to LEague of LOSERS!
> [{quoted}](name=ATrollGateKeeper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QaBAIchM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-20T19:59:07.834+0000) > > Welcome to LEague of LOSERS! You're just mad cause youre banned
Macanica (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trained,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=c4Tk7R3c,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-20T09:40:44.113+0000) > > It was I who reported you on my alt. I was duoing with that draven (prob why u got autofilled) and he was telling me that he was learning the entire adc position entirely. Playing Draven out of all marksman, while learning adc at the same time is a very tough thing to do, but he insisted. It didnt help that you were being completely inappropriate, its discouraging especially for someone whos learning a new role for the next season. You were new before as well... You had your chances but you blew it. Many people would LONG for a punishment reversal. That just goes to show you wont change. Deserved. (and about the mis-information, I honestly think this can warrant a punishment skip IMO, just based off of prior experience from what ive seen) Hey man I am sorry for saying things to him but don't you think if your new friend that doesn't know the champ should try a normal first instead of making everyone else struggle? Not trying to say you can't do it but it is also trolling in a way. You basically started a ranked game with a player that you knew would under perform and you didn't let us know. You let us walk into that with no warning. I would say maybe say what you said here next time so that no one says anything to him.
I understand your frustrations. He was already playing ranked matches by himself and I just joined in to play with him. Normally I wouldn't want to learn a new role/champ in ranked eitber. But unfortunately there's nothing we can really do about what que players choose to play in. He didnt tell me this until we got into champ select actually, but I could of cared less because it was an alt. But for players using their mains like you were, I can see where you're coming from. I guess it's just part of the game we have to accept sadly. Sorry for the report.
Kei143 (NA)
: Questions for you: 1. How do you use your chat during that time? 2. Did you honor someone every game? 3. What position do you normally play?
Good questions! 1. I used it in a neutral way (lol, lmao, glhf, gj, ect) I did not flame or be negative not once. I made sure of this. 2. Yes, honoring someone every game accelerates your honor growth, it has been proven by others and even stated in other articles and threads 3. Every season I play a new role to keep things fresh. Currently main ADC.
Rioter Comments
PapiBot (NA)
: Ban Appeal
"wooof wooof"? spamming in all caps? Mom insults? Severe toxicity?... how old are we now? Its not worth arguing or proving anything to strangers in an online game. Just be the bigger person and ignore the shit dude..
Macanica (NA)
: Perma Banned Dispute
It was I who reported you on my alt. I was duoing with that draven (prob why u got autofilled) and he was telling me that he was learning the entire adc position entirely. Playing Draven out of all marksman, while learning adc at the same time is a very tough thing to do, but he insisted. It didnt help that you were being completely inappropriate, its discouraging especially for someone whos learning a new role for the next season. You were new before as well... You had your chances but you blew it. Many people would LONG for a punishment reversal. That just goes to show you wont change. Deserved. (and about the mis-information, I honestly think this can warrant a punishment skip IMO, just based off of prior experience from what ive seen)
: Riot honor system is so garbage, what a complete shitshow
Having a bad game isnt against the rules, being rude to others is. Deserved
VXJ (NA)
: do i get rewards if banned after season ends?
No, i take it you got a 2 week?
: Well it's official i guess.
Took me 6 months to get from honor level 0 to 3, playing everyday for 10+ games
Safebomb (NA)
: Permanently Banned
Riot doesn't revert bans unless they were done by mistake, encouraging someone to commit suicide is never ok over a game. I'm sorry but you broke the rules and the account is lost. That's a severe offense
Vuxem (NA)
: Question about Ranked Rewards eligibility.
If you end the season with a current chat restriction on, or if you're not honor level 2 or higher, you wont get any season rewards
: Six months. Nice game Riot.
oh are you talking about the length of time it took to build up lol? yea i agree. and I played at least 8 games daily. mid august is when i got lvl 2
Rioter Comments
Xcion (NA)
: People in this game makes me wanna hurt people irl
You should not be playing this game anymore,ever again, if it puts others at risk of being harmed by you.
Rioter Comments
: Fucking Inting is Rampant and Riot won't do diddlysquat about it
I rather have someone performing poorly than someone with that much toxicity in my game
: what u just said here is x5 worse than my chat logs lul...
definitely not lmao
: This post seems to have gone way out to left field. Let's get back on track. CapNPopNFresh is asking for help about the perma ban. I am going to give my best take on it. The crime is toxicity. The creators of the game do not like it. Half the community does not like it. I do not like it. He admitted that his chat was toxic. We good there. Should he get account banned? Definitely. Chat bans were a warning. He chose to ignore them. Treat him like an adult and make him accept the consequences of his actions. But perma banning CapNPop? Hell no. This is not the way to go about this. Instead of giving up on him, force him to be better. I personally believe anyone with intelligence can reform. Some people need that final slap on the wrist to really wake up. Here is the easiest solution : Ban his account for 30 days. If he does not reform, ban it for 60 days. Then 90 days. Keep adding 30 days until he learns. Its amazing what time off can do for someone's clarity and attitude.
He had 14 days off from the game already

Rapids

Level 289 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion