: WIP Skoll, The Wolf of the Blood Red Moon
Nice! Passive: you should never stand still voluntarily, so this is always up unless you get chain stunned or attack too much in melee (!). In a 1v1, if the other guy just stands still, your ult is useless... Q: A bit complicated, but I like it other than the percentage damage (this should not be a tank hunter; also if you have 465+ total AD, this is an instant kill regardless of health!). Zileas hates rupture, but Zileas didn't stop Illaoi from going through, so w/e. W: Um, that heal is pretty crap - 20% of fairly low damage (potentially less damage than an auto attack). This time the movement requirement does add value in that you can counter the heal by stunning him, but really, this ability needs a numbers buff. E: Cool! The speed boost is neglegible (you gain 75 units, slightly less than one Teemo width) but the soft counter to cc is interesting and entertaining. R: Not seeing the point of speeding up animations - make it give each ability two charges and I'm fine with it. Also too much percentage damage is toxic because it just shits on bruisers. This has no active, and doesn't say how much charges you get for moving. Overall: Creative and original, but how is this guy supposed to initiate and stick? Gameplay is basically Udyr - you *walk* towards the enemies and hope they don't dash/blink/leap/etc away. He has a soft counter to CC, but even a slow will do him in. Buffing E could work, giving him a choice between burning it to avoid CC or using it to catch up.
: Lemme just say that the Lore is pretty silly, like AD Veigar silly, but it serves it's purpose even if Riot retconed the whole institute of war thing. Starting off on the general theme of things I was honestly thinking she would be some sort of mage given the whole flower motif but reading on I found her kit kinda interesting. The passive seems like a sort of pre-nerf Draven bleed passive with a cap which could work out pretty nicely if a bit simply. The Q I find could also go that it has a trade off with its damage vs its CC. Like you reward the player with _more_ CC if you cast Achoo right away to make them choose between damage or the CC. All that said it seems to be a rather powerful spell given its cooldown. W: This one I like a fair bit. In theme it reminds me of Lulu's Pix help! ability with a bit of Malzihar's malefic visions. I might be reading it wrong but I'm not sure if the damage is a DoT or if it hits all at the beginning. Her E on the other hand is a bit more confusing. On the surface it looks like a charged Kalista hop but with a dash build into the active, not sure how this actually works tbh. And finally her ultimate; Now to be brutally honest, to me this just seems to be a Shaco Jack-in-the-box trap trying to be a Teemo shroom. Maybe if were to trigger a sort of AoE DoT around it when triggered it could actually be a bit more intimidating or some thing but that's just my suggestion. I don't really know a lot about how it would work in-game, but I suggest you give it a look and maybe mix it up a bit. Good Luck With Everything!
Thanks! Replaced the E and modified R. The trade-off with her Q is that waiting gives the target an opportunity to escape and get knocked up in a favourable location.
: A flower girl in Lol? Really?...... JK :P It's a pretty cool idea :) Anyway I felt like your concept deserved a little bit of love and decided to give it a review. Anyway here are my thoughts on Kaalia, The Yordle Flower Girl! Role?: I wasn't certain about this but is Kaalia supposed to be an ADC? You mentioned that her E can crit so that's why I'm leaning toward ADC and this review will be about Kaalia as an ADC. If you are going for an ADC just what idea were you going for? All ADCs have a certain niche that they fill, Quin is roaming, Trist is siege, Draven is snowball, etc. How does Kaalia fit into this? Because she kind of seems like a really safe ADC with a lot of CC but very poor damage. Lore: Cute I'll say that. Though I'm not sure if Teemo is the type of character to find and love a girlfriend. I mean we have Tristana who is childhood friends with Teemo, also aren't Rumble and Teemo fighting over Tristana who just friendzones both of them? Passive: Ok I guess helps with damage but doesn't really tie in with the rest of the kit and she still does mediocre damage at best. W: Blinds are really frustrating to play around and I'm not sure about a point and click AOE blind:/. Yes Teemo has one but there's a reason he's considered Satan. I think it would be cool to make a skill shot or at least give the initial blind some more counterplay. it isn't exactly fun to try and trade with her only to get blinded because she clicked on you. E: I think it would be better if you made it so the player could control when they're going to jump, it's an interesting ability but it's kind of hard to use the jump properly. Also you could pretty much combine the two abilities into one. R: She really is Teemo's girlfriend....... Overall I feel like the ability might be fairly toxic. Well actually is there a cap on how many shrooms she can have or a timer on them? If not she can just spam an area with shrooms and if your team is defending that area like by a turret it's near impossible to push. And well no one like Teemo's shrooms, they're very annoying to deal with does league need more? Overall Gameplay: Look you have four cool abilities but how do they tie together? You have four separate abilities that don't interact to create a cohesive kit, they don't synergize. Let me try to explain this better; look at a champion like Ekko, all his abilities are capable of working together so he can pull off some pretty cool tricks. His Q slows which give him time to set up his W and his E, R let him get into his W to proc it, his Q gives him two stack of his passive so he can E to proc the final one, etc. Ekko's kit comes together to create a well rounded champion. Can you say Kaalia does this? Anyway these were my initial thoguhts on Kaalia, the flower Yordle! Do you mind if I ask you for a favor? I recently made some big changes to my own concept and would love some quick feedback on them. Thanks! ^_^ http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/WMKdygiV-wip-skoll-the-wolf-of-the-blood-red-moon?show=flat&page=1
Thanks! :) I reworked her kit to be more bleed centric, and the blind is less toxic now. As for the flowershrooms, they are hard to use in lane because they are easy to prevent from stealthing.
Raptamei (NA)
: [CCOS] Kaalia, Yordle Flower Girl
Major update! * Passive: This is now what applies the blind, and only after reaching max stacks. * Q: Now also applies bleed stacks, but deals less damage. * W: No longer applies a blind, but now carries bleed stacks from one target to another. * E: Increased hop frequency, but no longer grants AoE immunity and reduced speed bonus. * R: Now also applies bleed stacks; clarified how proximity prevents the flower from going invisible and arming itself.
: > [{quoted}](name=Raptamei,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MpLANl2I,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2016-01-27T02:59:31.689+0000) > > ["Hey! Don't hurt my bees!"](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/E6wEAeBG-ccos-kaalia-yordle-flower-girl) Kaalia, Yordle Flower Girl. > > This concept has been lingering on my hard drive for like *two years*, but I was never happy with it until I figured out Frolic. YOU! Raptamei, are you aware that you WON last month? And if so, are you aware that means an awesome artist volunteer by the name of Akenero has been chomping at the bit to give you a congratulatory sketch of your concept??? Dude, be excited! E-mail me (arma.malum@gmail.com) so I can get you two in touch! (I'd rather not have you or Akenero throwing your contact information around on a public forum and all) Also, entry confirmed this month as well!
> [{quoted}](name=Sir ArmaMalum,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MpLANl2I,comment-id=00200000,timestamp=2016-01-27T22:58:32.606+0000) > > YOU! Raptamei, are you aware that you WON last month? > > And if so, are you aware that means an awesome artist volunteer by the name of Akenero has been chomping at the bit to give you a congratulatory sketch of your concept??? Are you aware that I already mailed you about this 10 days ago but received no reply? ;S
: [Champion Concept] Vaith, the Third Warden
# CCOS review I came for the name and stayed for the picture. :P First thought: Mary Sue character, but that isn't a bad thing - so is Syndra... **Passive** This is good until you get the ult upgrade: you will never hit 6 charges without expending them during actual combat, but now you feel compelled to farm 18 creeps or clear an entire side of the jungle between every engagement. This is *just fine* with 3 charges. Speaking of which, there should be a way to replenish more charges in the jungle or else you can't gank. **Q** This should not take 14 bullet points to explain. It should be (and really is) as simple as "It is a cone. A segment of the cone at a distance of [cursor distance +- 100 units] takes damage, and the first 200 units of the cone also takes damage. This may overlap". That said, 200 units is really *really* short - Win Nao has an *attack* range of 175. I'm pretty sure Nasus has an attack range of 200 during RQ. Damage is junk unless you hit both areas, but that is easy to accomplish because the cast time is very short, making it unlikely to be dodged unless you straight up miss. In short, the concept is interesting, but it really needs a bigger delay and a decent range. **W** "(...) dealing 50 / 80 / 110 / 135 / 160 (+50% AP) in magic damage and all marks of Polarized on all enemy units." That's not a sentence. Anyway, this is an AoE Lee Q, but despite that, I actually like it. Unlike Lee Sin, you get to pick a target, allowing for tons of play and counterplay (mostly play though because it is virtually impossible to dodge) and it has a relatively short range. I would frontload more of the damage into the first activation because the ability is virtually useless if you can't reactivate it. **E** This is *really* neat. I would move the damage into the short circuit effect while increasing it a bit though, because this is an inescapable point and click ability so it should not do effortless damage. (You do recognise this and make the damage really low, but that isn't fun either.) Also, the stun is better than the root, so there is no point in using the overlapping areas at all - just make the ability deal damage if cast twice on the same target but no stun. Also, the root could stand to be a tiny bit longer. **R** This is extremely generic. It may be balanced, but seriously, you can (and should) come up with something more interesting than just AoE damage. Overall: the concept is mostly fine, but needs numbers tweaks and a new R. :)
: [CCOS] January entries here!
["Hey! Don't hurt my bees!"](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/E6wEAeBG-ccos-kaalia-yordle-flower-girl) Kaalia, Yordle Flower Girl. This concept has been lingering on my hard drive for like *two years*, but I was never happy with it until I figured out Frolic.
Rioter Comments
: This is the style of game Riot obviously wants. Quicker games with more flashy plays for the LCS scene. The long drawn out games are pretty much dead. Yes, they still do occur but the game is so snowbally its hard to come back.
> [{quoted}](name=chezwickcheese,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XvxEIyfG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-17T10:56:33.700+0000) > > This is the style of game Riot obviously wants. Quicker games with more flashy plays for the LCS scene. The long drawn out games are pretty much dead. Yes, they still do occur but the game is so snowbally its hard to come back. It is the style of game the *players* wanted. HotS brought shorter games and everyone praised that. As it turns out, you can't just make Summoner's Rift shorter. Perhaps Riot should have made a new map instead.
: or, even crazier Gank bot for once.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vE1BLn6H,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-16T11:22:35.326+0000) > > or, even crazier > > Gank bot for once. Why? Bot is like 4 CS behind and pinging instead of farming. Buncha noobs. *-heads top-*
: I agree with your philosophy on this; but if Riot did they woudn't have instituted the weird minion rules. At least I do not see the reasoning behind it unless they wanted to bias games in favor of whoever gets ahead first.
> [{quoted}](name=EstebanElGuapo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PlIXEBsm,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2016-01-17T01:15:57.627+0000) > > I agree with your philosophy on this; but if Riot did they woudn't have instituted the weird minion rules. At least I do not see the reasoning behind it unless they wanted to bias games in favor of whoever gets ahead first. Actually, having the enemy lanes push is a *good* thing for you. I imagine the point was to allow the losing team to turtle more. The problem is that they also nerfed towers, so those helpful minion waves proceed to push your tower and give the enemy map control. Fix the towers, keep the minions.
: So...does does Yasuo's wall not block Lux anymore?
> [{quoted}](name=Nikushimi Zero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t8O2yFJO,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-17T12:05:41.171+0000) > > nothing can stop it except for dodging OH NOES.
Akenero (NA)
: Ow, my brain hurts! Please clean this up, super confused on his passive's maximum range, but also you should use "parallel to his passive" instead of "perpendicular to the line between him and the nexus" on his w And his q NEEDS addressing, i have no idea what it does, does it hit something and go to the nexus, or does it just go to the nexus??? It's extremely confusing!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Akenero,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=AlUtyBGh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-25T01:26:35.337+0000) > > Ow, my brain hurts! > Please clean this up, super confused on his passive's maximum range, but also you should use "parallel to his passive" instead of "perpendicular to the line between him and the nexus" on his w > > And his q NEEDS addressing, i have no idea what it does, does it hit something and go to the nexus, or does it just go to the nexus??? It's extremely confusing!!! Why would his passive have a maximum range? Whether his Q hits something and goes to the nexus or just goes to the nexus depends on whether or not you hit something. :p
: [Champion Concept] Kraus, the Indomitable Spirit
**CCOS review** *Lore:* Lots of effort went into this! Nice job. It even gives a lore friendly explanation for in-game power creep. Rhinos are extinct? o_O *Passive:* Having it apply flat damage instead of modifying AD/AP is interesting, but balanced. I'm not sure why the percentages scale though: it is *bonus* armor, meaning it starts slightly above zero anyway. The percentage mostly seems to be there to make the ability useless until level 13. Deliberate? *Q:* The mechanics on this are really neat, even if it is just another 3 stack auto attack ability. It reminds me of Tahm Kench's eat in that you need to hit someone 3 times in melee and then it repositions them, mixed in with Kharazim's turbo punch thing. The damage seems way off though, unless it is *added* damage on top of your auto attacks, but the description seems to indicate it isn't. It should be, because otherwise the damage is utterly ignorable. Also, why does this have max health damage? Is it supposed to bust tanks? *W:* That's a ton of text, albeit nicely formatted, but I do get a "TL;DR" feeling. As for the actual functionality, it is much like a small version of Fire Renmant from Dota where you shoot out a unit and then you may dash to it later. I guess it's also like Azir's sand soldiers but Azir has no reason to have mobility in the first place because he's supposed to be a leader behind his soldiers, not the fucking Flash. /rant Again, the damage really should be on top of his auto attack damage, because this deals way less damage than an auto attack. This is only acceptable if you're like Master Yi or Jax or something. *E:* I like this interaction with other champions. The shield lasts a bit too long, the mana cost is really low at level 1 and the return damage doesn't scale and therefore becomes ignorable later on. This should perhaps trigger only on *champion* hits, otherwise you can't buff the return damage without allowing him to push harder than old Sivir riding on Sylvanas' shoulders. Or preferably try a different effect other than damage reflection, because damage reflection feels terrible to be on the receiving end of (you could easily end up in a situation where you have 0% chance to win a fight even if he goes afk) and this particular implementation destroys Kog in particular. *R:* Surprisingly for a self buff this is actually really balanced and adds gameplay! I won't spend too much time on the positives, but the ability has one big problem: crowd control resets the duration, making many abilities worse than not using them. For instance, Trundle is toothless because his Q applies a mini slow and his pillar is a rapidly ticking slow field so Kraus can just stand in it and continuously refresh his ult. It gets worse if you have a source of crowd control you can't avoid using: Rylai's, red buff, ...
: Sir Sir Helloooooooooooo? Special Delivery Of the judging nature I am still on to be a judge right?
> [{quoted}](name=TheTarians,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=mEY40g9t,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-12-24T17:52:06.559+0000) > > Special Delivery [You said?](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzWj39be44U)
: [CCOS] December Entries here! (Also Happy Holidays!)
How do I review a concept above me when I'm the first? :P **[Taifun, King of the Marai](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/AlUtyBGh-ccos-taifun-king-of-the-marai)** *Edit: everyone upvote the OP please. This thread was up for 14 whole minutes and some retard downvoted already.*
Rioter Comments
: I just realized that reincarnation might be for real.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fQBaLE0l,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-12-24T08:15:32.863+0000) > > Hear me out for a second. One of the theories of the end of the universe is that the universe can no longer expand faster than gravity pulls everything back in to each-other, causing the whole universe to eventually collapse into itself and possibly initiate another big bang when it decides to expand again Actually, right now the universe seems to be expanding *faster and faster*. We don't know why yet (calling it "dark energy") but if this continues, then the universe will eventually tear itself apart. Should you decide to live forever, you will see the distant stars go out within a few billion years as the universe is at that point expanding so fast that the distance between those stars and us will be increasing faster than the speed of light, redshifting its photons into oblivion. (While nothing goes faster than the speed of light, what happens here is that objects are not physically moving apart; space is being added between them, like the opposite of what a "warp" drive is supposed to do.) Since the fundamental forces of nature (electromagnetism, gravity, weak, strong) themselves impart their effect at the speed of light, anything that disappears behind the blackness is no longer able to affect us, or vice versa. As time goes on, stars at the edge of our observable universe will gradually turn redder until they fade. We have telescopes strong enough to observe the edge; they will be the first to notice. By the time our sun becomes a red giant, there will be significantly fewer dim stars. And it's coming closer. A future civilisation surviving on Mars while the bloated Sun is shedding mass may only see their own galaxy, unravelling rapidly. Within about 20 billion years (which seems like an eternity, but it is pretty much the fastest doomsday scenario we've ever considered other than a vacuum decay event) only our sun will remain, at that point a white dwarf but still an energetic one that could emit light for another fifty billion years, but it's not getting the chance. When the sun disappears, the universe has six months left to live. At three minutes before the end, the earth breaks apart. You have just enough time to take a few pictures for your Facebook wall before the universe is expanding so fast that even the closest subatomic particles get separated faster than the speed of light, preventing them from interacting with each other in any way **ever** again. Forget reincarnation: even if all particles in our body teleport together at the same time, they won't be able to interact with each other. Each particle will be in its own personal black hole for the rest of eternity. And that's when Lee Sin will get nerfed. --- And you should be pretty damn happy about it. You are not the first to come up with a theory about random quantum reincarnation. The problem with all of them is this: the chance that particles teleport is really low. Even when they do, the chance that *additional* particles teleport to form a whole you is equally low. The chance that you-without-a-toenail will get the toenail as well is about as low as the chance that a toenail randomly teleports into your toe right now. One would assume that "consciousness" requires a minimum viable amount of brain matter. But the chance of getting anything more than that is vanishingly small. Assume w = 1.000000000000000000000000 and the universe attains a permanent steady state. Your "eternal life through quantum mechanics" would consist of fractions of a second of consciousness with nothing attached. No eyes, no ears, no body, no memory banks, no higher functions. Enjoy hell.
Rioter Comments
: Is league dying?
League actually [grew while HotS is collapsing](http://caas.raptr.com/category/most-played/).
: > [{quoted}](name=SlayerTay6,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FoF0vAFX,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-19T19:57:40.711+0000) > > Every one of these things are things people complained about. Riot sees them, they consider, they tweak. ... except pretty much everything was already pointed out in the PBE realm, but RITO didn't listen and put all the broken shit to live servers anyway, effectively wasting a week or so. They are like the stupid kid who doesn't listen to their mom who says not to put your hand on a hot stove, and then proceed to burn his hand. All that is left to say after that, is "I told you so".
> [{quoted}](name=Snake on bush,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FoF0vAFX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-19T20:06:49.174+0000) > > ... except pretty much everything was already pointed out in the PBE realm, but RITO didn't listen and put all the broken shit to live servers anyway, effectively wasting a week or so. The PBE also said the new Skarner was too weak and useless. So Riot buffed him.
: Riot's attitude towards players and how it results in frustrating design
Riot should simply disband a match when someone quits for more than 5 minutes. The other team gets a win, the team with the leaver gets Loss Forgiven and no LP loss, the leaver gets the sum of the LP loss everyone else would have gotten. If the leaver is premade, split the punishment among both. Done and done.
Ulanopo (NA)
: This is a common request and I get where you're coming from, but the problem is that it would wreck matchmaking.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TxnFwERd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-30T22:11:22.689+0000) > > This is a common request and I get where you're coming from, but the problem is that it would wreck matchmaking. Not for the VAST majority of users. Just for the few top end pros who stream and provide Riot with free advert-- oh.
Rioter Comments
Unward49 (NA)
: You know, you say that, but I get loads of messages saying that people who I reported have been punished. And you say that I'll be banned or suspended, but I play a lot of games and I troll a lot of them and it hasn't happened yet. No, it's not justice. I never said it was. I said it was retribution and I said it was unjust and unreasonable. I know what I am and I know what made me this way.
> [{quoted}](name=Unward49,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3onAEeQu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-30T23:50:09.953+0000) > > You know, you say that, but I get loads of messages saying that people who I reported have been punished. They were going to get punished anyway, albeit one game later. The difference is that you know about it, because reporting them subscribes you to the punishment message.
La9wa (EUW)
: Can Morg and Zyra be treated as AP during the balance changes and not supports?
Morg and Zyra are supports, sorry to burst your bubble. They may have been designed as mids, but Blitz was designed as a bruiser. All that matters is which role they are best at NOW.
Rioter Comments
dod21 (NA)
: Team Builder Suggestion (Especially for those who like the occasional off-meta picks) RED RESPONSE?
Riot said they intentionally didn't do this, because they found people would accept you and then demand you pick [meta champ] or else.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=AnyoneFrom,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=TAtTLaZV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-10-14T14:48:14.245+0000) >non-terrorist Islamic Does not compute.
> [{quoted}](name=Maximum Morde,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=TAtTLaZV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-14T14:52:29.653+0000) > > Does not compute. The entire point of a religion is to fortify the social order, which ultimately benefits the tribe (and the priests). Religion promises individual rewards for behaving in a way that benefits society as a whole, something you wouldn't otherwise do because most of society is well outside the circle of relatives you actually care about. Religion is a stroke of evolutionary luck: humans are pack animals and are hardwired for social interaction, thus treating things as intelligent that aren't. Ever cussed out your computer or begged it not to crash? Did it work afterwards? What if this happened 50,000 years ago and then happened to a few more people? Or more realistically, with a hailstorm that was ruining your harvest? Just a lucky side effect of primates living in packs, but it may well have helped mankind form the first stable societies. The problem these days is that people are figuring out that god isn't real, or at least the biblical god which was clearly conceived from the point of view of an ancient tribe at loggerheads with its neighbours. By people I mean Westerners who don't need religion anymore - less lucky places in the world still cling to their promised afterlife to distract them from the fact that they're stuck in a desert and everyone's shooting at each other. Might as well blow up some enemies from different societies and make it quick, right? (If you believe you wouldn't fall for an entire society's indoctrination: what do you think about democracy and why?) Expect religion to fade away as people have to face the fact that their planet isn't anything special. The world won't necessarily be a better place, but at least society won't fall apart anymore. One might consider the big bang an act of creation (perhaps by Black Hole Lab Assistent Zorgblbl on planet Blaargl in another universe) but without a heaven or rebirth (hell optional), *no one cares anymore*. It's always been about individual salvation and egotism and the only reason religious people do good is because they expect a reward.
: Allahu Akbar, is a phrase used by terrorists in their videos when they are beheading people for the Jihad and when they are getting bombs dropped on their face but survive. It has more negative association than positive thanks to Jihadists. Just like the swastika is now pretty much a do not use. But then again, you already knew this.
> [{quoted}](name=Maximum Morde,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=TAtTLaZV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-14T14:44:47.001+0000) > > Allahu Akbar, is a phrase used by terrorists in their videos when (...) they are getting bombs dropped on their face but survive. Also known as http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/3/35/Spell_holy_powerwordshield.png
: Give Gold players and above some other kind of reward then. Or let them be available for purchase for a limited time, just once. So that way people can get them and when the sale is over, it's completely over and will never be done again. It's not fair they get the skins and we will never will.
> [{quoted}](name=SnugglePuggle94,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Px7o0avA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-10-03T02:09:32.047+0000) > > Give Gold players and above some other kind of reward then. Or let them be available for purchase for a limited time, just once. So that way people can get them and when the sale is over, it's completely over and will never be done again. > > It's not fair they get the skins and we will never will. If Gold players get a different reward, you'll be whining pathetically about that reward instead.
: If only their was a champ select report button
> [{quoted}](name=Bathory Aria,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xRtJOFQL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-03T15:30:55.375+0000) > > If only their was a champ select report button "We don't enforce the meta" -lito
: How to make aatrox viable again
Reset regular cooldowns upon passive activation. :)
: "We think Evelynn should be more mana hungry because of all the mobility she has" - Meddler
: So seriously let's start hearing the Veigar excuses
Remove stun on EH, replace with slow. Make ult skillshot with cast time.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Archon X,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A6nU61O9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-29T15:17:13.446+0000) > > you're silver 3, you're going to get occasional trolls, if they don't have Tahm to use they'll just feed etc. Move up in elo and you'll see far, far fewer trolls. That might be true, but either way this behavior shouldn't be allowed and especially not encouraged.
> [{quoted}](name=Vinu1991,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A6nU61O9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-09-29T15:19:17.584+0000) > > That might be true, but either way this behavior shouldn't be allowed and especially not encouraged. Take away Tahm and they'll just go disco Nunu instead.
: You Know What I Hate The Most About Maining Anyone With A Skillshot
Be Karthus Team: KARTH ULT!!!!!! (pingpingpingpingping) R (no kill message) (look over, enemy is alive with at least 200 hp remaining) Team: NOOB KARTH YOU SUCK Me: Ya sry I screwed up the incantation
: Quinn has no non-item on-hits to abuse.... And I think I felt a breeze over my head.
> [{quoted}](name=Sulghunter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u2JA0rN8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-09-28T22:03:22.735+0000) > > Quinn has no non-item on-hits to abuse.... > > And I think I felt a breeze over my head. That was Valor.
: "We want to promote Strategic Diversity this season!"- Riot Balance Team
There are too many champions and very few roles. Any champion that's 1% better will be picked every time.
Raptamei (NA)
: [CCOS] Atamun IV, Atlantean Magocrat
Swizzle (NA)
: Any suggestions for a Meta breaker.
{{champion:133}} {{summoner:11}} {{item:1039}} If you take damage from jungle creeps, you're doing it wrong.
rockroler (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Keagn,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=oWLwpRQR,comment-id=002700000000,timestamp=2015-09-27T23:33:39.716+0000) > > Thank you, I'm hoping Zaru does well, but I'm a bit worried I didn't word his story quite right. > > Fingers crossed! Heh , mine has alot of gramar errors to ,but i think It isnt much of a problem
> [{quoted}](name=rockroler,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=oWLwpRQR,comment-id=0027000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-28T17:06:08.380+0000) > > Heh , mine has alot of gramar errors to ,but i think It isnt much of a problem I have in fact lost points for spelling and grammar in the past. Perhaps I should submit my next concept in Dutch.
: I don't understand people on this board
Champion is picked by pros: QQ OP RITO SUX Champion is not picked by pros: QQ USELESS RITO SUX In short, Rito always sux.
: Why is riot nerfing Devourer for ranged junglers?
: you're besieged and suddenly blitzcrank hooked a full health wukong into the backline
> [{quoted}](name=Silver Fluffenbu,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=MEtuZo7M,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2015-09-28T09:51:11.654+0000) > > you're besieged and suddenly blitzcrank hooked a full health wukong into the backline And Wukong presses R and his team just watches until Wukong dies while furiously typing "noob" in chat.
: What's a Champ You Think is Perfectly Designed?
> [{quoted}](name=SnowKittyNidalee,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KqoIFbUh,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-09-28T16:26:08.347+0000) > > Every Champ has some BS mechanic, strong or not. Riven is Riven. Vayne has % HP true damage. Yasuo has his windwall. Syndra's ult 1-shots you. Annie's 1-shots your team. Maokai never dies. Nasus never gives a fuck. Even Brand has a 2 second stun starting at rank 1. > > So what Champ do you think is a flawless design? > > Mine goes for this guy {{champion:201}} : LOL Passive: requires no skill to apply because you're slowed to a halt. Q: if he's even slightly ahead he can zone you with it till pigs fly because it's as good as a Morgana Q on a lot shorter cd and the short range is nullified because he's indestructible. shield: hard counter to any projectile ult which is most of the viable adcs. jump: fine I guess. ult: great, another Q with massive range just to make doubly sure you can't move until he's in your grill.
: So, I compiled a list of champions that the Boards hate playing against...
{{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:53}} You're winning, suddenly someone who isn't you gets hooked before the decisive teamfight, GG game lost, you deserve your -LP.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Raptamei

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion