: The Good, The Bad, and The League: 2/7 - 2/13
I want a unique buff to Shen. No item buffs like what you did with sunfire. Just a solid buff. Maybe make W duration scale with bonus health?
: Please Buff SHEN
Hehehe. Only way to play him is as a support? Hehehehe
Moriss (NA)
: Permaban Review pls! I think I deserve a second glance :/
> [{quoted}](name=Moriss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2qKfefQg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-15T11:16:35.885+0000) > > ea I've had a bit of a patience issue with league recently. I've been playing this game for like the past 5 seasons and really care about my account. Then don’t say anything that can get you banned > I've had chat restricts before and recently a two week ban. You shouldn’t be surprised that you got banned if you already got banned > I think this homie deserves at least a second glance so he might be able to keep doing what he loves as his favorite game. Do realize this is other people’s favorite game and our toxicity isn’t making it better for them > Moriss: asshole > Moriss: hey > Moriss: smug elise > Moriss: fuckking come top > Moriss: PLEASE > Moriss: \ > Moriss: hes permashoving I understand why you are being toxic with this Elise, but the last thing you should do is insult them. You also called them an asshole.... and then say later it’s reportable. By your own standards you are in the wrong. > Moriss: im just going to afk > Moriss: calling your teammate an asshole > Moriss: is reportable Do I need to comment? > Moriss: i expect you to get over it > Moriss: after ive said > Moriss: 5 times in chat > Moriss: permashoving top > Moriss: i eventually lose my patience > Moriss: ive never met a more petty attitude This is just a train wreck of self righteousness > Moriss: i dont really like your shitty justification > Moriss: of your actions Hahhaha > Moriss: youre an idiot > Moriss: there was no reason > Moriss: to path that way > Moriss: im just a 3/8 jax after all > Moriss: report for jinx > Moriss: for just breathing fire all game > Moriss: and making things tense K
: Aftershock works well too, but at the same time keep in mind grasp GIVES max hp. Not a lot but with constant procs it adds up. So that helps a little with sustain, damage, and max hp.
Aftershock is good for Shen if he is going tank or support, but Shen just a isn’t a good tank and he is a passable support. He brings one cc ability (not counting Q) and his base stats are just low. He is pretty much only played for his ultimate, which makes him feel like an enchanter that dies in 3 seconds instead of 1. And in that case he should bring guardian, but if he is top well he can’t duel as well. So it’s either play to his conditional strengths or compensate his constant weaknesses
: Grasp shen is good
I agree that it works, but do keep in mind Shen doesn’t have good base health. Grasp damage and healing scales off max health so Shen just doesn’t use it as well as other top laners.
KyraHahah (EUNE)
: Skin ideas?
Would absolutely love to see Shen and zed skins if they switched places Eye of twilight zed Shadow lord Shen Maybe even a vs event for them
: I know Sylas isn't OP overall but what the actual fuck is that healing?
Can I just say for all the salty Akali mains, sylas heal is not an Akali heal. Sylas heal only procs when it hits champs. Akali could heal off minions. I think Akali should heal on champs like sylas so she can trade and stop being garbage tier now, but healing on minions gave her way too much free lane sustain.
: To this day, as a season 2 veteran, what I hate the most in this game was the addition of keystones
Hyper carries get conquerer Tanks get grasp Assassins get electrocute Shen gets... fucked over
Alzon (NA)
: {{item:3010}}
Yes just like that. Except that is the only way to get mana early game
Rioter Comments
: Explain a champion lore badly. Others try guess the champion.
: The reason wasn’t a tank with an execute. It was because They wanted Pyke to be an assassin. Before he could just build full tank have amazing cdr still do damage and always get out of a fight. He is slippery as is which makes him safe but before the lethality scalings he would barely take damage and then regen what he took.
I don't want tank Pyke back at all, I just want a little more freedom in the items I can buy with him. All he can really rush is one of the three lethality items, which can get quite boring.
: All it did is force him into a specific build. I don't know why they they decided to label pyke as support when he is basically an ad assassin.
I don't want Pyke to stop being an assassin, I just want him to have a little more flexibility in what he can buy while still being just as effective as a lethality scaling Pyke.
: {{item:3071}} {{item:3065}} = 3.4 seconds added to a stun if you really want to go with those numbers. {{item:3742}} added on increases it by another 1.6 bringing to a total of **_5 SECONDS ADDED ON_**. There is a reason to his lethality, cause you know he is kind of labeled support/assassin not tank.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GhJE93P4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-11T17:43:13.808+0000) > > {{item:3071}} {{item:3065}} = 3.4 seconds added to a stun if you really want to go with those numbers. {{item:3742}} added on increases it by another 1.6 bringing to a total of **_5 SECONDS ADDED ON_**. > > There is a reason to his lethality, cause you know he is kind of labeled support/assassin not tank. I wasn't really thinking through the numbers. It was more the suggestion of possible scalings
Rioter Comments

Rapterminator 02

Level 92 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion