: well what if more then 1 person lives in a house who share an IP and both play league ?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LWq5LEBv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-16T21:58:14.483+0000) > > well what if more then 1 person lives in a house who share an IP and both play league ? Not a Rioter but they've mentioned in the past that things like "how you play" and "sudden changes in play" are what they look for in these situations. I know they've called out people before for having really good games where they also swapped Flash from F to D and back when they did poorly etc.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahpe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GexoBaVA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T21:56:14.339+0000) > > Would you say the new Akali has a similar skill ceiling to Zed, or maybe higher? considering I've logged maybe 2 games on zed, hard for me to say.
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GexoBaVA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T00:27:09.147+0000) > > considering I've logged maybe 2 games on zed, hard for me to say. Any idea on if Akali is keeping her "so many noobs, will matchmaking ever find true balance?" voiceline? I've made a post asking, but no response thus far "not that its been a long time yet, but I can hope"
Rioter Comments
Hibeki (NA)
: Kissing someones ass who is actively trying to ruin your time is not being mature. For lack of better word, means youre a pushover beta. Being nice to someone who doesnt deserve it is not being kind, its giving up your dignity hoping they will stop.
> [{quoted}](name=Hibeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MkNAelF2,comment-id=000100020000000800000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T19:31:17.644+0000) > > Kissing someones ass who is actively trying to ruin your time is not being mature. For lack of better word, means youre a pushover beta. > > Being nice to someone who doesnt deserve it is not being kind, its giving up your dignity hoping they will stop. Noone is asking you to kiss up to someone trying to ruin your game. Just simply not being toxic back. If someone is actively trying to ruin your game all you can do is report and move on. Don't let it get to you, and do your best. Being the better man doesn't make you less of a man. It makes you the man who is dealing with a child. Heck, most times the player isn't trying to feed, they are just doing poorly that game. Ultimately its a team game.
: "If You're Good Enough, You Will Climb"
Just my 2 cents. Bazerka is 100% correct that kind words will help to some degree. The only other thing you can do to help alleviate a lanes negative pressure is to gank, or win your lane harder than the person who is getting fed has to come to help his teammates. Basically forcing him into the same situation. Remember, if you have feeders some games, so will the enemy team. There is no way to win every game. Some games will simply have people off their game, some players will be countered, etc. However, you are looking for consistency. If you can win 51% or more of your games you are climbing. How well you are doing will be what makes you win more often till you hit your skill cap. It doesn't get better at any rank. Diamond/Plat/Gold will all have these overall issues, the only variable you can change ultimately is you. Be the leader. If all else fails, take TP top or mid lane, and learn when to gank lanes. If you are higher in skill you should be able to make up a few hundred damage easily without ignite.
: Does anyone else think Zoe is proof Riot hates assassins?
Nah man, us Akali players got an energy dump! Its really changed my gameplay! ...I stopped playing
: I remember you kinda. Back when I could never be considered a GDer.
> [{quoted}](name=BLU Medic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oZAfPg7z,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-03-04T12:07:37.624+0000) > > I remember you kinda. > > Back when I could never be considered a GDer. Probably me talking about spy ;p
: > [{quoted}](name=Rastilan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oZAfPg7z,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-04T10:52:46.568+0000) > > I can't man! I don't own that game :( Do you have a computer that doesn't blow, a connection that doesn't blow, and either a PC compatible controller or, optimally, a Wii U Gamecube Controller Adapter?
> [{quoted}](name=LukeTheSheppy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oZAfPg7z,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-04T11:06:57.981+0000) > > Do you have a computer that doesn't blow, a connection that doesn't blow, and either a PC compatible controller or, optimally, a Wii U Gamecube Controller Adapter? they have multiplayer working on pc emulators?
: > [{quoted}](name=Rastilan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oZAfPg7z,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-04T10:47:36.962+0000) > > Feeding in Akali games ;p Come play Melee
> [{quoted}](name=LukeTheSheppy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oZAfPg7z,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-04T10:50:02.946+0000) > > Come play Melee I can't man! I don't own that game :(
: venting thread
Akali is consistently garbage tear now.. Even the buffs and new Korean Akali seem to be a joke, and that makes me sad.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rastilan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oZAfPg7z,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-03-04T10:18:20.126+0000) > > LUKE :D What have you been up to? :D
> [{quoted}](name=LukeTheSheppy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oZAfPg7z,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-03-04T10:28:42.856+0000) > > What have you been up to? :D Feeding in Akali games ;p
Rastilan (NA)
: I'm back
Graves kicked my ass, this new tank akali /korean akali doesn't seem as good as its hyped to be.
: RASTILAN :D
> [{quoted}](name=LukeTheSheppy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oZAfPg7z,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-03-04T10:02:46.070+0000) > > RASTILAN :D LUKE :D
Rastilan (NA)
: I'm back
[http://www.twitch.tv/therastilan](http://www.twitch.tv/therastilan) Back up and streaming (hopefully it all works right :D)
: I remember you. You had a different name though... I think... I can't forget the jammin' Link.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oZAfPg7z,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-04T09:42:28.386+0000) > > I remember you. You had a different name though... I think... > > I can't forget the jammin' Link. raphael angelus a looong time ago, but Rastilan for the past couple years.
brad (NA)
: im brad
> [{quoted}](name=hi im brad,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oZAfPg7z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-04T09:34:00.022+0000) > > im brad Hi Brad
: I know you by your FEK. I know you once wished to work for Riot (balance team yeah, like me?), and I remember one Hearthstone vid where you used Mana Addict. ... Bust mostly I just like your FEK. ~Best Furry NA
> [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oZAfPg7z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-04T09:31:08.889+0000) > > I know you by your FEK. I know you once wished to work for Riot (balance team yeah, like me?), and I remember one Hearthstone vid where you used Mana Addict. > > ... Bust mostly I just like your FEK. > > ~Best Furry NA anywhere in Riot would have been awesome. Now I just work on Indie games :(
Rioter Comments
CactiRed (EUW)
: Some of us still Love Dominion
I just hate the fact I won't be getting that icon..
GIJose65 (NA)
: Making a horde character now for WoW
Play the undead if you really want to hate the alliance for its racism
: Heroes of the Storm has a 50% off everything sale for a week for Black Friday
If the skins weren't so expensive in the first place id be more excited.. also if I wasn't broke. So my skins will all be master skins, eventually.... (we're getting a free skin system soon(tm) though right?)
: Offering Free Mystery Skin Gift to person who can
Plz Ban Riven Plz No Riven Support Riven Only Q times Q = Q Better Yasou Lul hard champ Just afk top Press F to forfeit
: Why are all houses not solar powered? Need an explanation.
Housing Solar Panels aren't even an efficient way of doing it.. It makes way more sense to invest in solar farms/wind farms. Then transmit that power via cable to houses. As someone who works in IT. People can't even keep their own internet or computer maintained.. you expect solar power to work?
AnonTwo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rastilan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Av8ovuyT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-24T21:03:59.405+0000) > > I like the champion. I dislike that its so far from the original.. They are looking at reworking Akali... is this what to expect? Because its basically not poppy. That's my major concern at the moment. Like...there's nothing i *dislike* about the rework so far... But there's a lot of things about it i don't *hate*, but don't feel like they *fit* It's an awkward space of not hating things but not wanting to see them replace other things. I literally can't say i hate anything about the rework so far (except for blonde hair). It's just when it ends up replacing things that I feel are so iconic to Poppy. Her tragic backstory Her serious attitude despite her appearance her basically being an assassin despite looking like a tank. Though to be fair, I can probably get by on the third one...though, it's probably not fair to the people who are actually good at using Poppy, since she probably won't remotely play the same.
> [{quoted}](name=AnonTwo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Av8ovuyT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-11-24T21:05:30.983+0000) > > That's my major concern at the moment. > > Like...there's nothing i *dislike* about the rework so far... > > But there's a lot of things about it i don't *hate*, but don't feel like they *fit* > > It's an awkward space of not hating things but not wanting to see them replace other things. Right? I have like 200k mastery on Akali, and tons of games on her. If she was buffed, I would enjoy the champion again. However they want to rework her and keep her weak until then. However, if the rework changes her kit like this did. None of my time/Experience will effect the reworked Akali. Like, all they kept was poppys' tackle.
AnonTwo (NA)
: So about Poppy....
I like the champion. I dislike that its so far from the original.. They are looking at reworking Akali... is this what to expect? Because its basically not poppy. I'm not saying its bad. I think its a great "new" champion, but a completely far from original remake.
: While everyone is going on about Poppy, today we find out...
I don't care if it was a shit game or an amazing game. If someone fears releasing something here for anything other then "lack of funds", such as this. This is a huge issue. We already get censorship in alot of our titles, but this is fk'd up. Would I buy this game? No. But gaming is changing for the worse. I mean, look what it did to Smite
Ventira (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BoggyBuntu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zhQ5fELp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-23T20:47:53.805+0000) > > True Pacifist, Neutral and Genocide (couldn't beat Sans) Well, at least ya got that far. I couldn't even begin a Genocide run. Good on ya.
> [{quoted}](name=Metarid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zhQ5fELp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-23T21:17:32.145+0000) > > Well, at least ya got that far. I couldn't even begin a Genocide run. > Good on ya. Right? Kill Toriel and papyrus? NAH Ill do pacifist twice.
: Akali has the worst pre-6 out of all the champs
Akali has the worst 6, out of all champions (well close to it). You don't actually have your ult until 7,
Dasdi96 (NA)
: They are buffing riven's hp regen.
Riven is and always will be op in anything gold or lower *hue* for some reason she seems to lose this strength higher elos
bu2b (NA)
: which one is best?
magnificent Tf
: Post ITT if you want advice about league of 10 min games
: > [{quoted}](name=A Bad Janna,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kYr0YJIv,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2015-11-23T05:21:42.837+0000) > > juggernauts & cinderhulk say hi babe lol what? First of all the juggernaut patch was VERY much overexaggerated Second of all tanks got their tiem in the sun for .....a month before riot gutted cinderhulk and even then it wasnt enough cinder upgrade took ANOTHER hit recently..... Assassins as assassin mains want them are toxic by design, they turn into "must learn" champions when assassin mains swear they're balanced when the cold hard truth is they're just insanely overpowered. Then when assassins are anything but the single most broken thing in the game assassin mains start screaming bloody murder because they're not the most insanely broken thing in the game. The funny thing is, they've never NOT been the most insanely broken things in the game, they've ALWAYS had much more potential than other champions, they have ALWAYS been harder to beat than to play even if they are remotely harder to play. Assassin design is toxic and frankly they dont belong in the game, there is a decent balance between mages, bruiser, adcs and tanks but when you throw assassins in the mix it's either they get to facer4pe everything or they're not balanced. How does that make any fucking sense? Damage outscales tankiness this is a FACT that cant be denied and mobility is the strongest part of a kit in this game. What's more toxic something that builds tank and has damage or something that builds damage and is unkillable if played right? The latter is because damage outscales tankiness 100%. Holy fuck I cant believe how many of you morons there are out there demanding to have even MORE freelo than you currently have, so tell me WHAT does an assassin lose a lane to? What can beat asssassins in the jungle? Why do you want to remove skill from the game, what makes you think the game will be more fun when every game consists of 4+ assassins ?!!! STOP BEING THE VICTIM AND FESS UP TO THE FACT ASSASSINS ARE STILL STRONG RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT IF YOU CANT WIN ON AN ASSASSIN RIGHT NOW YOU'RE PROBABLY JUST REALLLY.....REALLY BAD AT THEM
> [{quoted}](name=Dyto,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kYr0YJIv,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2015-11-23T05:31:25.232+0000) > > > Holy fuck I cant believe how many of you morons there are out there demanding to have even MORE freelo than you currently have, so tell me WHAT does an assassin lose a lane to? What can beat asssassins in the jungle? Why do you want to remove skill from the game, what makes you think the game will be more fun when every game consists of 4+ assassins ?!!! STOP BEING THE VICTIM AND FESS UP TO THE FACT ASSASSINS ARE STILL STRONG RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT IF YOU CANT WIN ON AN ASSASSIN RIGHT NOW YOU'RE PROBABLY JUST REALLLY.....REALLY BAD AT THEM Well speaking from Akali, mostly anyone either out bursts or out tanks her damage.. considering your smart enough to get a pink or pink trinket.. I mean this is all opinions and what not.. but calling assassins op is just silly man. Since when do you see them do well anymore? Besides maybe Rengar/Talon.. Some AD Assassins did will with the new items/patches. heck anyone who buys spectres is basically being healed by an Akali Q poke
: buff assassins
ad assassins? pfft Akali man.. got to be one of the weakest champs right now.
Cynicatt (NA)
: It's hard to associate with GD when everyone is fanaticising Undertale
I mean, you COULD torrent it and eventually give him the 10 bucks
: Which mage is the best farmer?
{{champion:27}} Can't miss farm if the farm doesn't pass turrets!
: What do you guys think about an Akali change like this?
I kind of like the quick burst of Akali, the Q mark thing, is a neat idea.. but you'd just get blown up by stronger champions while waiting on shadow mark.. really some energy cost reduction and added Q power would make her balanced I would think. upvoted though, because Akali desperately needs some love
NotSid (NA)
: So my roommate said "I'm thinking of putting my cat on a vegetarian diet"
Waaaat cats can totally go vegan just feed it animals that eat nothing but vegetables.. you are what you eat.. and if what you ate was vegan.. your vegan! perfect logic
Andrionar (EUNE)
: Rengar is not easy to play and is hard to master - proved
You could just Hotkey the combo, right click press hotkey done
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rastilan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v39Polab,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-16T05:32:10.920+0000) > > The one thing I don't like about fallout 4 (so far).. is there are no real companion missions... Piper just likes me because I lockpick stuff all day long.. Hacked that computer? I LOVE YOU MORE NOW > > ..other then that, piper ftw. I never like using companions in those games, not because they are bad or anything, but I want to kill things and said guys get in the way of my kill, I'm greedy, why do you think I pick up every broom ever?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v39Polab,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-11-16T05:34:29.915+0000) > > I never like using companions in those games, not because they are bad or anything, but I want to kill things and said guys get in the way of my kill, I'm greedy, why do you think I pick up every broom ever? For when you get to the broom dungeon? I'd hate to not pick them up and be all like "Why didn't I pick up those brooms?".
: sigh companion in fallout 4 compare to fallout 2
The one thing I don't like about fallout 4 (so far).. is there are no real companion missions... Piper just likes me because I lockpick stuff all day long.. Hacked that computer? I LOVE YOU MORE NOW ..other then that, piper ftw.
: I decided to peek at Fallout 4 reviews again
I never like Fallout past the second one... Id say I like the fourth quite a bit. So I guess I don't know what I am missing from 3/NV that 4 doesn't have... but id say 4 is well worth the money.
: > [{quoted}](name=Whitney Houston,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=79XBU6EP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-11-16T02:43:29.558+0000) > > "Ill drink you under the table , scrub" - {{champion:79}} > "So many noobs, will match making ever find true balance?" - {{champion:84}} > "Do you always fight so poorly?" - {{champion:16}} I might start maining Akali just so that I can use that taunt any time my lane opponent or teammate dies
> [{quoted}](name=Inquizelus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=79XBU6EP,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-11-16T03:21:27.131+0000) > > I might start maining Akali just so that I can use that taunt any time my lane opponent or teammate dies Most likely team mates, Akali doesn't win lane very often anymore. Your better off TP'ing bot, or waiting for late game. Since your Q poke basically spam heals the enemy who bought spectres cowl.
: If you had to spend one day with a pro player
Dyrus, if he can teach me a thing or two about top... still dyrus though, seems like we'd get along decently.
F03 (NA)
: Number one reason im ok with eventually dying
incorrect, after you die your muscles relax.. one of the last things you do, is poop
F03 (NA)
: Also to all assassin mains its time to initiate plan, abuse ADC items.
I'm really excited to see how the new items effect Akali
: > [{quoted}](name=Rastilan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=cadEUcRN,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-11T04:19:19.939+0000) > > Because you've never seen a woman that looks like this before? yeah i have i just said they're uglo damn sjw at least "her" lack of sales will prove it
> [{quoted}](name=Kochiya Sanae,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=cadEUcRN,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-11T04:21:23.856+0000) > > yeah i have > > i just said they're uglo > > damn sjw > > at least "her" lack of sales will prove it Who buys champs for RP anyways :p and I just got called a sjw by a troll the pain.. the pain lol
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Kochiya Sanae,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=cadEUcRN,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-11T04:16:29.187+0000) > > Because you've never seen a woman that looks like this before? (NVM I don't know why I posted, I agree that we should have womanly sexy characters... but they dont ALL have to be that way)
: Help me get penta's with Kat
: Give me an actual reason in why wife>Waifu
My wife cooked me food yesterday.
: > [{quoted}](name=Haruhi Suzumíya,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Q9PgGOxk,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2015-11-08T03:47:23.860+0000) > > http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/752/351/56b.gif What a glorious gif, all it needs is Klavier Gavin.
> [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Q9PgGOxk,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2015-11-08T18:09:33.177+0000) > > What a glorious gif, all it needs is Klavier Gavin. Nono, It needs more cowbell.
Show more

Rastilan

Level 41 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion