: It's so bad though, look at the right eye. She's a fish m8
Look at her right knee.
: > [{quoted}](name=VirginRivenMain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XkuRZO1g,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-06-21T01:26:16.732+0000) > > Just don't play. > > I don't get this "addicted to League" thing. There's literally thousands of other games out there. > > And if you don't want to play video games, then just don't. It's habitual not addicting. While those two things fall in the same ball park they aren't the same. League is basically a bad habit that is hard to break because bad habits need to be replaced by better habits. It's like drawing. When you constantly draw incorrect proportions because you copy the mistakes of others then learning to draw from real life to make your own mistakes becomes difficult. You're used to having someone else plan out for you. Also when you've done anything for years it becomes hard to just quit. If you've washed your feet first then it's hard to just start washing your arms first without sometimes reverting back to washing your feet. If you're used to starting to eat a meal on your right side of your plate then starting on the left side becomes difficult.
> [{quoted}](name=The Madam,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XkuRZO1g,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-06-21T09:00:54.076+0000) > > If you're used to starting to eat a meal on your right side of your plate then starting on the left side becomes difficult. I always eat the things in order of most to least delicious.
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XkuRZO1g,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T00:10:49.438+0000) > > There are different types of games that can require the time commitment of league, like other mobs and MMOs mostly. Find one of those you enjoy. And maybe you'll come back after you take a break and find the game refreshed in interest for you. > > Alternatively if you're stuck in silver we could just play a few norms together and I'll give you bad advice on how to be stuck in gold instead. I'm fine with being stuck with Silver because it was honestly the best that I could do. Also ranking up just means more toxicity and I honestly wish I would have stayed in Bronze instead. And I don't want another time commitment game. I want to be as casual as possible. I think I'll probably start playing Indie games like Markiplier and just stay happy that way. This competitive scene shit has only gotten worse since Season 3 and I don't want to be a part of any game like that right now.
> [{quoted}](name=The Madam,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XkuRZO1g,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T00:13:46.740+0000) > Also ranking up just means more toxicity Not in my experience. I see more toxicity from lower ranked people than from higher.
: Back when i was in gold and lower i would have loved that promo helper, but being in plat now, i feel like because it caps at gold 1 plat is going to be flooded
People still get matched by MMR and not by league, so it won't really change who you are playing against.
: SKT Skins?
It's only been a few days, calm yourself. They will make the skins.
: I actually went for realistic. Metal weights a lot. Think of the lifting bars. The small ones are 1 kg if I recall correctly. And the human mind has a hard time realising how much the weight increases with the increase of volume. A cube meter of steel is a few tons, this cilinder's size is at least (30cm)^3 =27000 cm^3 = 27 dm^3 = 0,03 m^3 Assume 1 m^3 -> 2 tons (going by rough memories), 0,03 * 2000 = 60 kg. Wow, I didn't expect to be that precise. At the same time, I'm not sure about the 2 tons.
Who said it was metal? It could be plastic.
Corvine (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=F03,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0wNgmM0k,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-10-28T12:18:26.853+0000) > > if you say nothing but the truth then you can't be banned for it. Yea I do that. I mean few days ago I saw our Riven join the team fight when we all were dead but only 2 enemy champs remained with 300 hp, easy double right? No, she missed every skill and then died, so I typed "WTF Riven?" bc that was my general reaction to his play. Then he said he would report me for toxic.
Don't type anything. Just scream at your computer like I do.
: What would new players do if they could only play twice a month? Give up ya idiot
Players below level 5 don't participate in the free champion rotation, so this wouldn't apply to them. Why are you calling me an idiot? You could have just pointed out a flaw that I overlooked, but instead you had to be rude.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=QElV1dzw,comment-id=0000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-28T05:14:01.476+0000) > > Your entire position in this thread has been sarcastically mocking everyone who calls him a dumbass, on the basis that it's art and we should embrace art. > > Flipflop if you want, I know my stance. I do believe this is art I don't feel you have you have to accept it anymore than you do a hippie pooping on a police station I didn't even suggest that you should or shouldn't embrace art, that is just your strange and impractical definition of art talking. zero flipflop and yes I will mock your fear of artwork whether its repulsive or not. I couldn't care less if you actually embrace it or not. There's more than just those two options by the way.
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=QElV1dzw,comment-id=00000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-28T05:20:52.768+0000) > > I do believe this is art > I don't feel you have you have to accept it anymore than you do a hippie pooping on a police station > I didn't even suggest that you should or shouldn't embrace art, that is just your strange and impractical definition of art talking. > > zero flipflop and yes I will mock your fear of artwork whether its repulsive or not. I couldn't care less if you actually embrace it or not. There's more than just those two options by the way. What if the hippie had diarrhea, was down to his last pair of underwear, and just happened to be near a police station with no public restrooms nearby? WHAT IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO?
FDru (NA)
: Be honest. Why do you even care? Is a border worth the stress? You realize something like 92% of the playerbase doesn't even play ranked right? And solo queue ranked has always been a joke that does nothing but induce rage. You are not getting anywhere without abusing duo queue like everybody else at the top does.
> [{quoted}](name=FDru,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=B3oqOaK7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-10-28T11:46:09.063+0000) > > Be honest. Why do you even care? Is a border worth the stress? You realize something like 92% of the playerbase doesn't even play ranked right? > > And solo queue ranked has always been a joke that does nothing but induce rage. You are not getting anywhere without abusing duo queue like everybody else at the top does. how to abuse duo queue? teach me pls
Totalis (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Voluug13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E2GvL0Fb,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2015-10-27T03:22:32.001+0000) > > ''viegar'' is a counterpick. He is just the current QQ champion of the boards. He is supposed to do good against the currently most popular AP champions like {{champion:103}}. People arent counterpicking, safe picking or abusing his GLARING weaknesses ingame. > > And Yasuo is very ban worthy if only for the fact people can pick a knock up comp and dominate Team fights with 2 clicks. {{champion:54}} {{champion:157}} . > > Riven is a complete broken shit if you dont pick the latest FotM of toplane {{champion:114}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}}. the fact that a lvl 8 is trying to argue with me about anything is actually very amusing to me. Even if that's a smurf there's no way your anything greater than silver. Veigar is not "just the current QQ champion of the boards", he's broken af and easily one the most ban-able champions. You do realize that Veigar has a _higher_ ban rate than Yasuo right??? You wanna talk about GLARING weaknesses? How about that Yasuo is _very_ gankable in lane, even more so than Veigar who doesnt have a single mobility ability? Or that the support just has to exhaust yasuo and effectively neuter him? if you're losing teamfights because of a certain wombo combo started from a {{champion:54}} ult, maybe you and your shitty teams should avoid clumping up? And I'll be honest here, that last sentence had me laughing. You can beat riven with way more than just garen, dari, and fiora. Perhaps you just got outplayed?
"the fact that a lvl 8 is trying to argue with me about anything is actually very amusing to me. Even if that's a smurf there's no way your anything greater than silver. " Just because someone is a higher or lower rank doesn't mean they are right. You should look at what someone says and let their statement stand or fall on it's own merit, instead of looking at who is making the statement. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority You need to check your ego. The boards are a place for civil discussion, not prancing around and belittling others.
Rastilan (NA)
: Wants to get to diamond again this season, only plays Akali
Use the rest of the season and preseason to learn another champion, and get to diamond next season. :[
Bleediss (NA)
: riven/fiora both of them are late game gods and will fuck you upside down 5 ways around if 1v1
> [{quoted}](name=Bleediss,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vWZYJtMr,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-10-28T06:09:23.845+0000) > > riven/fiora > > both of them are late game gods and will fuck you upside down 5 ways around if 1v1 sounds hot.
: If you're playing a smurf & then rages at the new players in your team, your main must be Bronze.
Rioter Comments
: My understanding of 'hard CC' has always been CC that has no magnitude, only an interval (that is either 'on' or 'off', with no in-between), **but the main point is that Lux has nothing remotely resembling the ability to 'stunlock' an opponent.**
: > [{quoted}](name=Erockandroll,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eKV4rZ5a,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2015-10-26T03:00:19.608+0000) > > Also there is a way to prevent the Stunlock. The only hard CC Lux has is a ROOT. (the weakest common form of 'hard CC' - only blind is weaker)
I understand hard CC as being something that completely removes control of your character. Stuns, fear, stasis, death. Anything that leaves you with some control is soft CC to me.
: Garen the dumbest champion designe ever
Very thought provoking and insightful.
: My building has free heat. I tend to leave the window open in the winter for fresh air.
> [{quoted}](name=Sonnington,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=A1eLWhbE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-10-19T05:40:45.616+0000) > > My building has free heat. I tend to leave the window open in the winter for fresh air. :(
Rioter Comments
0sergo (EUW)
: what if i already signed up like two years ago and never got an account ?{{champion:32}} {{item:3070}}
: three November 3rd birthday quota reached initiating CCCCOMBO-BREAKER protocol
Thats only for three march 3rd birthdays.
Eldeeo (NA)
: Decided to open some shadow cases in CS:GO
who would pay 74 dollars for that?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
P1CT (NA)
: champions that can go every lane? I.e top, jungle, mid, (support or ADC) viably
: My Jungler never pings so I play the same and then it turns out he's there and he catches me and my lane opponent by surprise. Best kind of ganks
> [{quoted}](name=SixShadows6,realm=NA,application-id=WEuoGbmp,discussion-id=claiyREp,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2015-10-13T23:17:28.268+0000) > > My Jungler never pings so I play the same and then it turns out he's there and he catches me and my lane opponent by surprise. > Best kind of ganks One time I flashed away from my own jungler because I thought I was getting ganked ... rip
: Playing devil's advocate here: I'm actually fine with the change as it encourages me to push myself to the higher divisions as I simply quit pushing for higher as soon as I hit near the same rank I was last season. As for the concern of toxic players, in my opinion, anyone who does harass you for being a low(er) division doesn't belong here and I generally report those players. As a Platinum player, if I get a Bronze, Silver, Gold, or even someone below my current division, which is IV, I'm happy to play with them as long as they're nice. I'm actually afraid of lower ranked players sometimes because the pressure to outperform them is too high, and thus I'd rather they be understanding that I probably will not play like a god compared to them; especially since I'm usually not playing my comfort picks around them. It really hurt when I queued up with 3 "friends" (who were all Silver/Bronze), went bot lane with my fourth friend who happened to be a Platinum player... We lost lane hard against some other Silver players, and the comments my other "friends" spit out was, "how did you platinum players lose that lane?" As well as, "I don't want to queue up with bad players like them again." This all happened within Skype though. Rank means nothing to me, and attitude won't change no matter if those division borders are shown or not. If anything it should make their poor attitude more consistent resulting in faster bans?
"If anything it should make their poor attitude more consistent resulting in faster bans?" Our goal is to minimize toxicity, not set traps for people to be toxic so we can slam them with the ban hammer.
Hostile (NA)
: Yeah i agree with cheezeoflegends, for as I just hit diamond V 2 nights ago. If I can't get out of divison V before season ends, itll be bad for as the entire year will show divison V. Me being a female as well, people will presume I'm boosted without either seeing my skill in game, or merley if i underperform in one game (because we all do), I don't want to be flamed for being at "divison v" or "boosted" when I'm obviously not. Just I feel you shouldn't do this idea for as sure Divison I's and II's -- it would be cool to earn something like for that (like hell, maybe an icon or something where they'd have the option to CHOOSE to show off or not), but overall I just feel as if this idea isn't that great for as it'll create more toxicity (and I know Riot overall is trying to make the community overall less toxic of course. So with this, I feel adding it in, will not be the best idea.
No one knew you were a girl until you said that you were ... The people who actually know you should know that you are good and won't think you got boosted.
Surakai (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BhV1slEq,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2015-06-27T02:19:19.140+0000) > > That's what condoms are for :) which will never be used 100% of the time and are more likely to break in the rump. even if we ignored these 2 things it's still abominable due to the fact that the butthole is used to expel one of the most infectious and disgusting substances known to man. wanting people to be okay with this is absolute insanity.
> [{quoted}](name=Surakai,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BhV1slEq,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-27T02:21:26.724+0000) > > which will never be used 100% of the time and are more likely to break in the rump. even if we ignored these 2 things it's still abominable due to the fact that the butthole is used to expel one of the most infectious and disgusting substances known to man. wanting people to be okay with this is absolute insanity. You've never let a girl poop on your chest?
: > [{quoted}](name=Well Hungarian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FctgcPeV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-25T23:52:15.402+0000) > > I agree. Next please...as in the daily random person crying about getting a 14 day ban that claims they have done nothing wrong. you probably got perma bullied at school and relied on teachers for safety, much is the same as using the report system on league. Nice comment smallman
> [{quoted}](name=Billysbakery,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FctgcPeV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-26T00:00:23.986+0000) > > you probably got perma bullied at school and relied on teachers for safety, much is the same as using the report system on league. > Nice comment smallman but he's not toxic you guys.
: Best leadership NA
That was a pretty dumb article.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rasv,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ElcqyGjI,comment-id=000c0000000000000000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2015-06-26T02:17:26.018+0000) > > We use words to mean things. Words have meaning because we give them meaning when we use them to mean things. If common use of a word changes, then the word's meaning changes. We shouldn't cling too tightly to language rules we've set for ourselves, and I live in the English speaking world, so I am very familiar with people using 'they' as a singular pronoun. It's not really a big deal. > > The real reason I said what I said, is because I was trying to make a jab at religious people for typically refusing to change their beliefs no matter what evidence to support opposing viewpoints is shown to them. I really appreciate you allowing me to continue to be wrong. Please have a nice day. Disbeleif is still belief.
> [{quoted}](name=Fearris,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ElcqyGjI,comment-id=000c00000000000000000000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2015-06-26T02:21:51.289+0000) > > Disbeleif is still belief. "Though singular they has a long history of usage and is common in everyday English, its use has been criticized since the late nineteenth century, and acceptance varies." This is from Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they You can see that there is some controversy. I would like to point out that this type of disagreement has to do with language, and not science. With language, it is more a question of what form makes it easier to communicate and understand each other and there is no absolute answer. However, with science, it is a question of what is reality; there is an absolute answer. I personally think that using 'they' as singular is fine for informal communication, but for formal communication and writing I would prefer to use 'he or she.'
RexSaur (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9FIxGUrJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-26T02:23:04.597+0000) > > and his root is going to be double at max rank > > ... welp this is gonna get annoying That thing should last like 3 seconds and do damage, considering how often singed actually lands that on an actual game, which is like what 2 or 3 times?
> [{quoted}](name=RexSaur,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9FIxGUrJ,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2015-06-26T02:24:43.351+0000) > > That thing should last like, 3 seconds and do damage, considering how often singed actually lands that in an actual game, which is like what never? fify
: > [{quoted}](name=Rasv,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2mGArMyV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-26T02:21:31.966+0000) > > How did the planet form? f*ck if we know...this makes no sense in any way.
> [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2mGArMyV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-06-26T02:22:15.622+0000) > > f*ck if we know...this makes no sense in any way. Loool, I know right? This model raises more questions than it answers.
OhOkYeah (NA)
: People think aliens are from outer space
: > [{quoted}](name=Rasv,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ElcqyGjI,comment-id=000c00000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2015-06-26T01:59:13.310+0000) > > No. I'm not going to look it up. Continue being wrong then.
> [{quoted}](name=Fearris,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ElcqyGjI,comment-id=000c000000000000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2015-06-26T02:06:52.647+0000) > > Continue being wrong then. We use words to mean things. Words have meaning because we give them meaning when we use them to mean things. If common use of a word changes, then the word's meaning changes. We shouldn't cling too tightly to language rules we've set for ourselves, and I live in the English speaking world, so I am very familiar with people using 'they' as a singular pronoun. It's not really a big deal. The real reason I said what I said, is because I was trying to make a jab at religious people for typically refusing to change their beliefs no matter what evidence to support opposing viewpoints is shown to them. I really appreciate you allowing me to continue to be wrong. Please have a nice day.
: How Do You Pronounce Ahri?
I say "Ah-ree." Man, I love playing Ahri, but I'm so mediocre at her. I wish I could play Ahri and win instead of whoring myself out to Malzahar for free wins.
: And then you got back home and the pistons melted. :^)
> [{quoted}](name=Ballserium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TdBXXq0g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-26T01:55:23.308+0000) > > And then you got back home and the pistons melted. > :^) Muh pistons ;~;
: > [{quoted}](name=Rasv,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ElcqyGjI,comment-id=000c000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-26T01:34:56.822+0000) > > No. In the English language it is proper to use 'he or she' as a third person, singular, pronoun. A correct example is as follows: 'I was arguing with someone on the internet; he or she told me to go screw myself.' An incorrect example is: 'I was arguing with someone on the internet; they told me to go screw myself.' > > 'They' is always plural. If a human being's gender is undefined, then you say 'he or she.' If the subject is not human, and you need a gender neutral, third person pronoun, you can use 'it.' Never use 'it' to refer to a human. You can use "they" singularly. Please look it up.
> [{quoted}](name=Fearris,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ElcqyGjI,comment-id=000c0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-06-26T01:49:01.578+0000) > > You can use "they" singularly. Please look it up. No. I'm not going to look it up. Even if I am wrong, I would rather live the rest of my life in sheer ignorance than admit that going to college for English and working hard for a 4.0 GPA was a waste. Huh, I guess I do have something in common with religious people. Edit: Ok, fine; I looked it up. Sue me.
Rioter Comments
OhOkYeah (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BuzzJack,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HcugQi54,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-26T01:40:56.792+0000) > > They aren't named, they stack with eachother. They are both 20% spell vamp, though. Or do they stack and I've been living my life with this lie?
> [{quoted}](name=OhOkYeah,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HcugQi54,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-26T01:42:28.793+0000) > > They are both 20% spell vamp, though. > > Or do they stack and I've been living my life with this lie? 'Unique passive' means that you cannot have two of the same item. If the unique passive has a name, it means two items with the same unique passive will not stack the passives. An example is the 'spell blade' passive, where you will only get one 'spell blade' effect if you build Trinity Force and Lich Bane. Another example is Bloodthirster and Essence Reaver; you would only get the lifesteal from one BT if you built two of them, but you would get lifesteal from BT and ER if you build both.
: > [{quoted}](name=GoldenTomat0,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RdX8Qwlc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-26T01:33:44.518+0000) > > who knew the french owned the south. I mean, we got Louisiana from someone, and it sure as hell wasn't the Spanish
> [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RdX8Qwlc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-26T01:41:48.961+0000) > > I mean, we got Louisiana from someone, and it sure as hell wasn't the Spanish loooool We bought the Louisiana territory from France; I get it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Well Hungarian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ElcqyGjI,comment-id=000c0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-26T00:27:06.533+0000) > > They? As in more than one God? BLASPHEMY! You can use they singularly.
> [{quoted}](name=Fearris,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ElcqyGjI,comment-id=000c00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-26T00:37:10.798+0000) > > You can use they singularly. No. In the English language it is proper to use 'he or she' as a third person, singular, pronoun. A correct example is as follows: 'I was arguing with someone on the internet; he or she told me to go screw myself.' An incorrect example is: 'I was arguing with someone on the internet; they told me to go screw myself.' 'They' is always plural. If a human being's gender is undefined, then you say 'he or she.' If the subject is not human, and you need a gender neutral, third person pronoun, you can use 'it.' Never use 'it' to refer to a human.
: My only problem with those atheists is that they only try to disprove on religion. There's 3 other big ones outside of Christianity.
> [{quoted}](name=PPPPPPPPPPPP270,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ElcqyGjI,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-06-26T00:02:34.880+0000) > > My only problem with those atheists is that they only try to disprove on religion. > > There's 3 other big ones outside of Christianity. You only talk to atheists inside America where there is only one major religion. If you talked to atheists in a country where there were two major religions then they would have two separate mythologies to not believe in.
: > [{quoted}](name=Spectre Nova,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mHxuEwgk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-25T06:21:26.370+0000) > > but if you sleep then you'll be ready for tomorrow i don't want tomorrow to come
> [{quoted}](name=Im Annie Hastur,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mHxuEwgk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-25T06:22:21.908+0000) > > i don't want tomorrow to come Watch this movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGOLNF0l_D8
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Maya Fey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=K6ue27En,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-25T01:00:23.208+0000) > > Maokai reks kat, plus you had 3 champs that could stop her ult so I dunno what you're complaining about. No one is complaining about anything.
> [{quoted}](name=ZombeezyJeezy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=K6ue27En,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-25T01:01:33.302+0000) > > No one is complaining about anything. Janna is Kat's number 1 counter. If you have a Janna then Kat shouldn't be able to do much.
: No, I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, I just don't see the need for it and I would rather not start it because it is much harder to stop it, you can do it if you want to and I won't care unless it is smoking and I am near it because I am very sensitive to air pollution.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=em10MOAM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-25T00:29:33.372+0000) > > No, I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. Riiiiight
Show more

Rasv

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion