D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: When is Jhin getting hammered down by Riot?
how about making it jhin cant out run a hec or rammus or pretty much any body in the entire game. how about you make it so hes not, not only the safest adc in the game but the highest damage in the game. his speed is broken to the point he can out run a sion ult. do you realize how much bs that is?
Kuponya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ravenlord4711,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmdPsXaf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-06T02:42:30.201+0000) > > so what we were told about earning it at the same rate being a lie should just be glossed over because i spent my BE on the emporium? It is the same rate, your feelings are not the same as fact
> [{quoted}](name=Kuponya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmdPsXaf,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T02:47:02.819+0000) > > It is the same rate, your feelings are not the same as fact so tell me why I have leveled 8 times and gotten 3400 BE total? That doesn't make sense.
Kuponya (NA)
: Well maybe if you didn't spend BE on the emporium, you'd be able to afford your champions. BE rate is fine
> [{quoted}](name=Kuponya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmdPsXaf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-06T02:30:15.361+0000) > > Well maybe if you didn't spend BE on the emporium, you'd be able to afford your champions. BE rate is fine so what we were told about earning it at the same rate being a lie should just be glossed over because i spent my BE on the emporium?
Rioter Comments
: Riot has changed in a bad direction
Riot has proven recently that they do not care. This blue essence fiasco is 0 listening to players. I have been on the boards more in the last 2 months because of the terrible reaction to this then in the time since season 2. That tells you something. I am one of the wales of this player base with just under 2000 usd spent, and never in my history have I felt less appreciated or more regretful of my spending than now. Riot doesn't care because the owners of riot just want to turn it into a cash grab. I could not imagine getting all the champs in today's game. I am level 38 started with just over 1k and am currently sitting at 4400 blue essence. That is 8 levels to still not be able to afford a tier 2 champ let alone something like zoe. This is a joke and Riot cactopus you can go ahead and view my account and confirm. and tell me I am wrong. I will wait for your reply
: Patch 7.24 notes
@riot so basically what I am hearing is fuck tanks and even Rammus with bramble you should be able to lifesteal through? is that right riot? this hey lets take away any defense for early game so that all champs just do massive dmg. oh you like playing raka in lane. well 3 autos later you wont. why ? because fuck armor and any way to get it other than starting cloth 5 as a fucking support.
Hellsaw (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mortdog,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Jh3Mtzu6,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-08T20:15:42.685+0000) > > Hey everyone. I've seen some questions about the speed you earn BE in the new system (compared to the earn rate on IP in the old system). ive always said that most players would earn champions either as quickly or faster than before. To prove it, let's look at the numbers. We want to be as transparent as possible about how everything works. Alright I kinda see where you were going however I would like to point I find it to be quite slower when you include everything the old system had, Like the loot Chests The extra chests were their own thing kinda separated from IP that allowed me to get new champions I did not own. I open 3 chests by some chance I get 3 champ shards in the old system I can re-roll them into champion i don't have That is a instant 4800+ IP cash in i'm happy with all while gaining ip to spend on another champion but now in the new system it will require me 5 lvls gaining the average 910BE to afford even a single 4800 champ, 7 lvls if I want 6300 champ Now I know your thinking hey disenchant those champ shards from loot crates as well, great idea if i'm lucky 3 champ shards will turn out to be average 2730BE.... that's not enough for single champ I need which is 4800+ all while being gated in a now RNG of 139 champions BE worth By the way people Ashe is worth 90BE, that was a nice stinger for finally getting enough fragments / keys to open a chest.
> [{quoted}](name=Hellsaw,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Jh3Mtzu6,comment-id=00e9,timestamp=2017-11-29T01:16:03.886+0000) > > Alright I kinda see where you were going however I would like to point I find it to be quite slower when you include everything the old system had, Like the loot Chests > > The extra chests were their own thing kinda separated from IP that allowed me to get new champions I did not own. > I open 3 chests by some chance I get 3 champ shards in the old system I can re-roll them into champion i don't have > That is a instant 4800+ IP cash in i'm happy with all while gaining ip to spend on another champion > > but now in the new system it will require me 5 lvls gaining the average 910BE to afford even a single 4800 champ, 7 lvls if I want 6300 champ > > Now I know your thinking hey disenchant those champ shards from loot crates as well, great idea if i'm lucky > 3 champ shards will turn out to be average 2730BE.... that's not enough for single champ I need which is 4800+ > all while being gated in a now RNG of 139 champions BE worth > > By the way people Ashe is worth 90BE, that was a nice stinger for finally getting enough fragments / keys to open a chest. you are lucky, im at 8 levels and just hit about 3500 BE
Mortdog (NA)
: Blue Essence Earn Rates - Learning the Numbers with Carl and Henrietta
so I have hit level 37 almost level 38 and started with 2500 BE left over from my "awesome" icon and emote and just hit 3500 BE because most of the champs I am getting at either 90 BE or the next level. I have gotten 1 champ over 200 BE so tell me riot how is it that 8 levels is not enough to buy zoe? keep in mind I am disenchanting every shard I get.
Chermorg (NA)
: They didn’t *have* to give you any refund at all.. nor did they have to give people epic skins for their rune page purchases...
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gn17r6VM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-17T15:27:55.392+0000) > > They didn’t *have* to give you any refund at all.. nor did they have to give people epic skins for their rune page purchases... you're right they didnt have to but they also didnt have to say we want our long time players to feel appreciated. because we dont.
Rioter Comments
: UPDATE: Play games that matter with /remake
THIS IS A LIE GUESS WHAT SONA DISCONNECTED AT LESS THEN 1:20 AND WE COULDNT / REMAKE GOT THE ERROR CAN ONLY REMAKE IF A PLAYER FAILS TO LOAD SO GUESS WHAT POS RIOT I LOST A 4V5 BECAUSE WE COULDNT REMAKE A GAME YOUR SYSTEM IS CRAP YOUR SERVERS ARE CRAP YOU WANT TO COME OUT WITH ALL THIS NEW CONTENT BUT NOT FIX YOUR SERVERS. FIX YOUR SERVERS THEN COME OUT WITH TOONS ITS THAT F'N SIMPLE
: Patch 5.16 notes
GJ RIOT YOU RUINED MORD. LETS PUT A 200 RANGE CHAMP IN A LANE WITH A 500 RANGE CHAMP BUT TAKE AWAY ANY ABILITY HE HAD TO SUSTAIN OR BE ABLE TO FIGHT BACK. REALLY REALLY RIOT YOU RUINED A CHAMP THAT AS IT WAS HAD A VERY NICH MARKET. he was good before he was a champ that could mid or top and did fine in either. but now you forced him bot and made it so he has none of his sustain. tell me riot 2 of the strongest things on a adc range and lifesteal well non of mords abilties apply on hit effects so there goes lifesteal and 200 range does not compete with even vaynes 500 range so you shoved him into a role he has no hope of winning way to go riot. buff him and fix him there is no point to him in anything besides messing around in normals. he will never see any lcs play let alone gold + play on ranked. again great job FIRE whoever thought this was smart.
: what worked for me and what i think worked for other people is go and start up run and type services.msc then turn off ip helper hope this helps
BELLO (NA)
: I keep getting the same thing................ SOOOO ANNOYING. I never get to see the Match Results when the game finishes.
yea because the client ends. you dont get to see points get to say gg anything.
Rioter Comments
: Patch 4.13 notes
honestly nerfing {{champion:26}} like this is BS you took one of the least played champions and because he got very very little lcs attention you nerf him this isnt about making champions fun or balanced because you literally just nerfed a champions ONLY damage spell it wasnt that hard to understand why you couldnt spell sheild the explosion because you had already been hit by it the spell was just a delay you could however stop it from being applied to you so you just got rid of his EXTREMELY small nich support such as against a morg or a sivir that was the only lane he was really good at so thank you riot sooo very much for nerfing one of the more fun but underpowered champions in the game really shows how much you care about actually balancing ALL champions to be on a similar level. This is honestly one of the reasons i am considering dropping the game because you mutilate champions that dont need it I.E. rammus zilean eve but keep champions like yas and yi and ud so op that they roflstomp just about anyone how about you stop pandering to what is more popular and actually make the champions balanced.

Ravenlord4711

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion