Zantheus (NA)
: Ayyy lmao, Nightblue3 really is cancer
New youtube video: How to destroy your career by being a whiny bitch, feat. Nightblu3 Do we still call it pulling a GrossGore, or has it changed to Nb3 instead?
: Mid lane katarina
How embarrassed are you? "OMG GUYS THIS KAT IS GONNA MAKE US LOSE THIS GAME" Later that evening... "KAT CARRIED THE GAME WHAT A MIRACLE" You weren't helping her carry by stopping mid game to update a forum post ya dolt.
: Too bad Canada is still a frozen hellscape.
> [{quoted}](name=Throwing Rocks,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=cTnZyZio,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-24T21:36:14.318+0000) > > Too bad Canada is still a frozen hellscape. There are places in Canada where it is actually colder than Mars. How the fuck do they live
: In your opinion, list the 5 roles from hardest to easiest
ADC - Depends entirely on your team how difficult it is Jungle - Depends entirely on your team how difficult it is Top - Depends entirely on your jungler how difficult it is Mid - Depends entirely on your jungler how difficult it is Support - Depends entirely on your ADC and jungler how difficult it is Top and Mid are less team dependent than others, therefore are easiest. ADC and Jungle are fucking nightmare roles when you have garbage team mates.
: > [{quoted}](name=GemCrash,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sTPuUJ2e,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-12-25T00:39:28.212+0000) > > It was a good time playing Soraka top. It wasn't a good time playing against a Soraka top tho' Shite was more vile than Lulu top
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sTPuUJ2e,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-12-25T00:49:55.114+0000) > > It wasn't a good time playing against a Soraka top tho' > > Shite was more vile than Lulu top Speaking of Lulu I'd really like to have a place she can go now, can't mid or top or support or anything, true garbage tier champion atm.
: lmao at 6:22 peeps forget you can right click someone and your guy automatically stays on that person no matter what skill you use they will be followed so you dont have to click them everytime to attack them
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mLdAxKQl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-25T07:30:20.101+0000) > > lmao at 6:22 peeps forget you can right click someone and your guy automatically stays on that person no matter what skill you use they will be followed so you dont have to click them everytime to attack them When people are talking about attack move, they aren't talking about pressing A on a guy m8.
NotSid (NA)
: https://tbmwomenintheworld.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/screen-shot-2015-04-21-at-10-26-34-am.png?w=1280
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YROBIqP2,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2016-12-25T07:33:04.130+0000) > > https://tbmwomenintheworld.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/screen-shot-2015-04-21-at-10-26-34-am.png?w=1280 {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Cynicatt (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RawrBraction,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YROBIqP2,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2016-12-25T07:21:25.783+0000) > > Honestly anti-sexualization is far worse. Making a character whose whole theme is "LOOK AT ME I'M UGLY AS FUCK AND TOTALLY NOT SEXY" is far more distracting than tits would be for the setting. > > Illaoi is my least favorite character in all of league. More so than Teemo. A woman doesn't need to be a burly giantess to be as strong or stronger than a man, and thinking like that is in a way sexist itself. > > Also, let's face it, even if you're straight as an arrow, you know Taric is ya boy. I actually think Illaoi is a pretty successful character. there's no character ugly in league(other than Gragas), and I don't get why people say that about Illaoi. yea her face is a little more square, but she's far from ugly. when people bulk up or get fat, their neck and face change like that too, so putting a QT little Ahri face on her would have been so fucking dumb. She's a good, complete character.
> [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YROBIqP2,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2016-12-25T07:28:57.759+0000) > > I actually think Illaoi is a pretty successful character. > there's no character ugly in league, and I don't get why people say that about Illaoi. yea her face is a little more square, but she's far from ugly. > when people bulk up or get fat, their neck and face change like that too, so putting a QT little Ahri face on her would have been so fucking dumb. > > She's a successful character. She's Riot's response to all of their female characters being sexualized, but if you say so. Their second attempt actually, Leona is in full plate and still turned out too hot for people to handle. {{champion:89}}
: yeah, some people play and have fun, others struggle, starve and die, third ones, like you, go overseas to drop bombs on the heads of the second ones and to shoot them like dogs, all that for a good salary and benefits, with returning to a perfect safety afterwards... our world is just like this
> [{quoted}](name=bad arcade kitty,realm=EUW,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=7QMWpcou,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-25T07:13:39.743+0000) > > yeah, some people play and have fun, others struggle, starve and die, third ones, like you, go overseas to drop bombs on the heads of the second ones and to shoot them like dogs, all that for a good salary and benefits, with returning to a perfect safety afterwards... our world is just like this Nah these fkin millennial hipsters like this dude are what's wrong with today's world. Go SJW somewhere else, preferably with your own kind, because they're the only ones who aren't going to view you as a naive child talking about shit he doesn't understand.
: I don't get why people have so many problems with sexualization in video games
Honestly anti-sexualization is far worse. Making a character whose whole theme is "LOOK AT ME I'M UGLY AS FUCK AND TOTALLY NOT SEXY" is far more distracting than tits would be for the setting. Illaoi is my least favorite character in all of league. More so than Teemo. A woman doesn't need to be a burly giantess to be as strong or stronger than a man, and thinking like that is in a way sexist itself. Also, let's face it, even if you're straight as an arrow, you know Taric is ya boy.
: League of Legends is a perfect example of what's wrong with this world
It sucks though when you need to ask someone to do something and they automatically assume you're flaming. Get a Karma in bot lane, keeps going for trades, she's an aggressive support, I get it. But we're losing the trades, because she isn't using her shield. Not on me. Not at all. Someone with Windspeakers should really know better but w/e, so I say hey buddy, if you don't start shielding me in these trades we're gonna have a bad game. Suddenly my support is super defensive and flaming every time I miss a cs. Like wtf bro I just need you to shield me...
Errastas (NA)
: Poor Teemo
Git dunked rat, could still use sweeper instead of control ward. And stay dunked.
: League of Legends is a perfect example of what's wrong with this world
As I always say, if you wanna play league, play league. If you want to type bullshit, threats and nonsense back and forth, go to Reddit. It's enough that we can't have voice comms because Riot is afraid of what people will say, we're approaching a point where chat will just be removed from the game. Then you'd STILL get people ping spamming the question mark. {{champion:81}} "Omfg Thresh could you please do something you boosted ape" {{champion:412}} "Sure thing boss" *420madlifesnopehooks4days" ^^^ Fantasy {{champion:81}} "Omfg Thresh could you please do something you boosted ape" {{champion:412}} "How about you suck my d*** and land a skillshot fkin scrub" *roamsmidnevertoreturn* ^^^ Reality Berating your team will not help you win, I've lost so many games I could have won if my bot lane would just stop arguing with each other while also flaming my jungler. Feelsbadman
Rioter Comments
: This is a buff that Jhin has always needed.
> [{quoted}](name=Melledoneus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kzGErtEU,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-21T16:11:28.522+0000) > > Jhin has this one quote he blurts out randomly during laning phase. And it's amazing. It makes you feel accomplished and truly immersed in the gameplay of Jhin. So, my proposition was that every time Jhin kills someone with the fourth shot of his auto or his ultimate he says this quote: > > {{champion:202}} "[How lovely!](http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/0/03/Jhin.attack42.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160117215017)" > > I know he's god tier right now, but damn it we need this. I think I'd prefer his more infamous quote after killing a champ "THEY'RE GONNA LIVE, UNTIL THEY DIE!"
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Fate Fire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WYgqGPpk,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-11-22T18:25:03.720+0000) > > I'm just tired of all these champions with kits that each require a PhD in Engineering to read. In the past ten champions that were releeased, Aurelion Sol is probably the easiest among them to pick up and learn. You have bard's chimes which give bonus stats, Kled's mount and shared health, Kindred with her hunt, Ivern's bushes and Illaoi's tentacles of death. To top it off, we had three major class updates in the past year and a half: Marksmans, Mages, and now Assassins. > > Katarina was this very binary champion but now has to minigame with her daggers which, while nice, adds unneeded complexity that wasn't really necessary. Not everyone is going to find skillshots fun nor trying to plan out how to approach a teamfight as like Ahri or Vayne. It would be nice to have just someone simple like a Master Yi or Annie in between all these crazy convoluted Champions. I make you happy simple champion kit. Passive: Useless passive Q - Generic Harass W - Generic Waveclear E - Generic CC R - Overblown ultimate that throws the Sun at an enemy or some dumb shit
: Am I the only one that thinks Camille is completely uninteresting?
Attack on Titan / Ghost in the Shell mashup champion, just to appeal to weebs. No other purpose in life for this champion.
: How about this, since you people don't like Syndra keeping her orbs around on missed skills...
That would look bad and feel bad. And no Q>E combo? Noooooo. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Brighton (NA)
: So is Camille the first MILF champion?
Lissandra has some of the best lore ever, truly a super villain, and one of the strongest champions lore wise, with the ability to take over the world, and the power to do it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Alphard,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UE2azn6E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-22T04:26:10.150+0000) > > because girls cant look cute while cosplaying jarvan oh yes they can! BAM! http://d310a9hpolx59w.cloudfront.net/product_photos/27307869/1_redigerad-1_400sq.jpg https://cospix.net/files/ef0/ae5/ef0ae5b36cbe0fec4a3a709040dc7fd3 http://pm1.narvii.com/5831/07a58f3c1677a393c5938ec2007ed45b31e1462e_hq.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UE2azn6E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T04:28:12.570+0000) > > oh yes they can! BAM! > http://d310a9hpolx59w.cloudfront.net/product_photos/27307869/1_redigerad-1_400sq.jpg > https://cospix.net/files/ef0/ae5/ef0ae5b36cbe0fec4a3a709040dc7fd3 > http://pm1.narvii.com/5831/07a58f3c1677a393c5938ec2007ed45b31e1462e_hq.jpg That's obviously LeBlanc you fool
NotSid (NA)
: Ok here's your comp buff: E now spawns an orb, which is then used to launch and stun.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=numnmThl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-22T18:19:27.613+0000) > > Ok here's your comp buff: E now spawns an orb, which is then used to launch and stun. That would be SO FUCKING OP are you insane?? Go play Syndra some, seriously.
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=numnmThl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-22T18:08:04.705+0000) > > That change would kill most of her ability to do anything. > > Because now, she has to land her Q on someone to even use her stun. > If there's no minions around, she's not able to drop a ball to slow an enemy that's chasing her. > And her R would have next to no power outside of its base. > > The compensation buff at that point would be her orbs lasting 30 seconds each, with leash range on her orbs becoming global, and no maximum on orbs. > > I'm sure you'd enjoy having her nuke you from 100-0 simply because she walked out of lane to ult your jungler as he came to gank. Because having her miss every Q and being rewarded for it is super healthy gameplay.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=numnmThl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-11-22T18:12:37.996+0000) > > Because having her miss every Q and being rewarded for it is super healthy gameplay. Her whole thing is stacking orbs to wreck you with man, and you want to remove it? That would be like removing Yasuo wind wall. It just won't happen.
NotSid (NA)
: Syndra Q: Now only leaves an orb if it hits at least 1 enemy
: Does Quinn work as a marksman?
Use the Yommus build. Trust me on this.
: Jinx Rocket Hitbox
OP probably was using the movement prediction setting, which if you understand how it works, causes this type of thing all the time.
Rioter Comments
Zuphlas (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RawrBraction,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zylvvGLq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-11-11T01:30:07.259+0000) > > "Statue" > > PVC plastic > > That price tag $60 for a PVC statue is nothing compared to the norm. Everybody sees the $150+ price tag on the first few and says fuck that, but it's quite common for them to be $130-$200.
> [{quoted}](name=Zuphlas,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zylvvGLq,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-11-11T01:45:46.811+0000) > > $60 for a PVC statue is nothing compared to the norm. Everybody sees the $150+ price tag on the first few and says fuck that, but it's quite common for them to be $130-$200. I can paint resin models by hand with tiny fucking brushes and paint from wal-mart that costs less than $1 a bottle that look better than any PVC statue I've ever seen, and spend less than $20 doing it. Just because that's the norm, does not mean that the markup on it isn't fucking ridiculous.
: Listen up all you silver/gold players. And listen good.
When your jungler ganks bot, you get the double kill, you ping the tower, and he goes back to farming his jungle.... God Damnit
Spotty (NA)
: You are now manually breathing
I'm smoking, so yeah sorta.
: Why the nerf on Armor Pen RUNES compared to ITEMS?
I don't think anyone has used armor pen runes for a while now? ADCs go flat AD and attack speed, even AD casters usually just go all flat AD. Who is this a problem for?
Rioter Comments
: 6.22 LUCIAN IS INSANE-
I miss release Lucian. I was a god at Q sniping.
: Trash champion selection, gg riot guess you make terrible choices in all aspects anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=BestJhinUniverse,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zylvvGLq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-11-11T01:34:35.021+0000) > > Trash champion selection, gg riot guess you make terrible choices in all aspects anymore. They knew exactly what they were doing. It's only a matter of time before one of these statues shows up on pr0nhub covered in white goo. Fucking Katarina looks like Kim Possible....their faces...good lord...
: 1000 rp never forget
EUW goes down for 3 days, they get 1000 RP NA has never gotten 1000 RP 1000 RP Never forget Now you too can meme
: So about that Vi unlocked statue
"Statue" PVC plastic That price tag
Dragvio (NA)
: Rengar broke the game again
Being an ADC main has never been so fun kappa. RIP Jhin and Ashe, no way to play an immobile ADC without getting totally destroyed with zero counterplay.
: LeBlanc is fine as is
I think people are just mad that she plays more like a mage than a real assassin now. She certainly doesn't need buffs, that .8% passive scaling is insane, her damage is glorious, W > Q to instant clear waves and you get to roam constantly, why even fight your lane opponent? Her ult is fucking useless, wonky and a total joke though. It took me two games to even understand how the fuck it worked, that it has a secondary cooldown, that the range of the NEARLY global clone has no indicator, and then a wave of sadness hit me as I realized that you probably should be constantly spamming R in lane to keep it up in case a fight breaks out, which I believe to just be poor ass design. Every 15 seconds press R, for the whole game after you hit 6. WONKY.
: LeBlanc's new RR is worse than her old passive in literally every way.
: > [{quoted}](name=RawrBraction,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1c5Twvpq,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-11-11T00:30:07.626+0000) > > Yeah of course, as long as you're gay you're automatically exempt from the hate that falls on straight white males. Because somehow being gay means you're less "privileged". > > It's honestly hard not to laugh at the logic of these people. To be fair, gay people weren't able to legally marry in many states up until less than a year ago, so there is some oppression here.
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1c5Twvpq,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2016-11-11T00:33:53.238+0000) > > To be fair, gay people weren't able to legally marry in many states up until less than a year ago, so there is some oppression here. Fair point, but gays cried for equality, we gave it to them. Why continue to call us cis scum? We give you what you ask for, and you STILL cry oppression? It's entitlement is what it is.
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RawrBraction,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1c5Twvpq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-11-11T00:28:30.411+0000) > > That's why companies are required to hire a certain % of minorities, and therefore there jobs that people of color can have that I am not eligible for, being a white man. "Privilege". > > That's why there are scholarships for people of color, of every color, except for whites, that I am ineligible for, because I am white. "Privilege" > > Do I need to continue? so would you rather be ostracized based on the color of your skin, have people hate you and call you racist names; be thought of as a second class citizen, etc. come on dude, it's not like sjws actually do anything to harm you besides shout
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1c5Twvpq,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-11-11T00:35:56.882+0000) > > so would you rather be ostracized based on the color of your skin, have people hate you and call you racist names; be thought of as a second class citizen, etc. > > come on dude, it's not like sjws actually do anything to harm you besides shout If it meant having more opportunities available to me, yes. As it stands, people are ostracizing us based on the color of our skin, people hate us, people call us racist names, all with none of the benefits that comes from being a minority. And that's not true, they're brainwashing people into becoming racist, sexist hypocrites.
ADC Bard (NA)
: I think you mean white straight male. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=Only Brad,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1c5Twvpq,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-11-11T00:25:00.349+0000) > > I think you mean white straight male. > > {{champion:432}} Yeah of course, as long as you're gay you're automatically exempt from the hate that falls on straight white males. Because somehow being gay means you're less "privileged". It's honestly hard not to laugh at the logic of these people.
CLG ear (NA)
: you get to play life on easy mode
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1c5Twvpq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-11-11T00:19:40.652+0000) > > you get to play life on easy mode That's why companies are required to hire a certain % of minorities, and therefore there jobs that people of color can have that I am not eligible for, being a white man. "Privilege". That's why there are scholarships for people of color, of every color, except for whites, that I am ineligible for, because I am white. "Privilege" Do I need to continue?
: What a time to be a white male in America
So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A white male.
: What a time to be a white male in America
Seems you gotta have a sex change and pump yourself full of hormones unless you want the whole world you flame you these days. No wonder it's become so popular as of late, white men only have one option to stop being white men, and that's to become a white woman. You can't make sjws realize they're doing more harm than good by spreading hate over hate, you can't change the status quo, it's really the only escape if you can't just deal with blatant racism and sexism against your gender and race, and that's what it is. All of America is racist and sexist against white males these days, and everyone sees that as being ok, because we're just so "privileged".
: Starting with flex queue, with promises of solo/duo queue coming.
Rioter Comments
: Is there any way to see Evelynn with pinks gone?
Stealth Camoflauge Lethality We've been Ghostcrawler'd alright God help anyone trying to get into this game right now, trying to understand all this shit.
: Has anyone lost as talon yet?
3 years ago: Draven's bleed passive is extremely OP, we need to change it and remove it.
: doe flex Q mess with solo Q mmr
: in real life you surrender before all your people are killed
> [{quoted}](name=tree in a bush,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YpfykT4h,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-11-10T23:40:54.374+0000) > > in real life you surrender before all your people are killed In real life when you die you don't have to watch your team continue to feed for 30 minutes afterwards while pressing No.
Show more

RawrBraction

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion