: jikker? what was your post why was it banned?
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=IPhixfGB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-26T16:30:36.520+0000) > > jikker? what was your post why was it banned? My original post said "Account bans for chat violations are ridiculous" Basically a 'Change my mind' post. It was up for a while got several responses then poof gone. Like "uh oh people are actually agreeing with him... better take it down" lol
: Define profanity in this case. Because if you are including things like slurs and hate speech; yes those are profane, but they are also deemed worse.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MOulaEK9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T19:53:05.530+0000) > > Define profanity in this case. Because if you are including things like slurs and hate speech; yes those are profane, but they are also deemed worse. "deemed worse" also blocked by the profanity filter. "hate speech" If calling someone a derogatory name is hate speech is F*ck You love speech?
rujitra (NA)
: You don’t get banned for profanity. You get banned for toxicity. If Riot could implement a filter that would eliminate **any and all** toxic messages from being sent, I’m sure they’d do that. Unfortunately, this is impossible. It’s you responsibility to follow the rules, not Riot’s responsibility to give you a “safe space” to break the rules in.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MOulaEK9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T19:28:23.853+0000) > > You don’t get banned for profanity. You get banned for toxicity. > > If Riot could implement a filter that would eliminate **any and all** toxic messages from being sent, I’m sure they’d do that. Unfortunately, this is impossible. > > It’s you responsibility to follow the rules, not Riot’s responsibility to give you a “safe space” to break the rules in. "safe space"? They have something in place to block profane offensive words, why double up, or if the other person can see the offensive words in chat they have their profanity filter turned off. WHICH MEANS THEY DID THAT AT THEIR OWN RISK. Why report someone for something you wouldnt be able to see otherwise? "Oh some words are ok others are not." Censorship at its finest. Whats offensive to one may not be to others which is why the filter blocks 90% of offensive words. Turn it off, deal with it. Being suspended for it is ridiculous. Snowflakes everywhere. "I want to see what dirty words they're saying so i can get offended and report them!" give me a break
rujitra (NA)
: You don’t get banned for profanity. You get banned for toxicity. If Riot could implement a filter that would eliminate **any and all** toxic messages from being sent, I’m sure they’d do that. Unfortunately, this is impossible. It’s you responsibility to follow the rules, not Riot’s responsibility to give you a “safe space” to break the rules in.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MOulaEK9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T19:28:23.853+0000) > > You don’t get banned for profanity. You get banned for toxicity. > > If Riot could implement a filter that would eliminate **any and all** toxic messages from being sent, I’m sure they’d do that. Unfortunately, this is impossible. > > It’s you responsibility to follow the rules, not Riot’s responsibility to give you a “safe space” to break the rules in. Insta ban for profanity, its true their word recognition crap picked up one word and boom suspended
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
locNP (NA)
: Does Riot really care about toxic players?
> [{quoted}](name=locNP,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=74jBiZTJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-24T21:43:49.348+0000) > > So basically I encounter many toxic players. they talked crap and acted like they are real challenger player even though they are silver are even worse. They call people by name, call them trash, idiot, r%%%%%ed, etc. I did report them eventually but they did not get banned or any penalty. so does Riot really care about? Plus, sometimes we lose a ranked game just because of 1 single troll-er, if they do get banned, should we get the lost point back? it's not fair to lose points because of someone who is literally trolling. Riot does not, they use a word check program to see if any profanity is used but they don't actually care. There is a profanity filter for this very purpose but instead the system bans players for free speech.
Keyru (NA)
: It sounds like you had some rough games there. Looking at the match too, you did super well to help carry your team to victory and definitely deserved the win. Many players have already said this in comments but what I do want to mention here is that many players use third-party sites to psych themselves out before a game even begins. Visual rankings are *NOT* 1 to 1 to MMR, which is what matchmaking looks at when creating a team. The system is never actually against you. It works to try to match you with and against players so that you have as close as a 50/50 chance of winning every game, including promos. Looking at the stats for the game (might be a little off since some have played games since then), the match was fair and even on both sides. The system actually matched that game with your team having a higher % to win. I want to share this because matchmaking is always a frequent inquiry we get in support where players feel it is unfair but the system works as it is intended to.
> [{quoted}](name=Keyru,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bcQt4yeV,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-03-26T18:03:06.887+0000) > > It sounds like you had some rough games there. Looking at the match too, you did super well to help carry your team to victory and definitely deserved the win. > > Many players have already said this in comments but what I do want to mention here is that many players use third-party sites to psych themselves out before a game even begins. Visual rankings are *NOT* 1 to 1 to MMR, which is what matchmaking looks at when creating a team. The system is never actually against you. It works to try to match you with and against players so that you have as close as a 50/50 chance of winning every game, including promos. > > Looking at the stats for the game (might be a little off since some have played games since then), the match was fair and even on both sides. The system actually matched that game with your team having a higher % to win. > > I want to share this because matchmaking is always a frequent inquiry we get in support where players feel it is unfair but the system works as it is intended to. matchmaking is garbage, last game their team coming off of 3+ wins each, my team just the opposite. Like how the hell do you justify that? obv elo drop vs obv elo gain and no the teams werent "meeting in the middle"
: yea i mean i love aram and I'm glad we have an influx of playersi n my favorite game mode but i kind of miss the poros they're cuter than the sea wahddyacallits and im looking for the lore
> [{quoted}](name=Flamingo Tango,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pkQlhyAb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-10T05:53:41.773+0000) > > yea > i mean i love aram and I'm glad we have an influx of playersi n my favorite game mode > but i kind of miss the poros they're cuter than the sea wahddyacallits and im looking for the lore Seriously, the first time it came out it was new and exciting especially with the lore tie in, but now it just feels pretty meh.
Rioter Comments
: Trolling
Play normals, its like an anything goes troll as hard as you want, feed ruin other peoples games rain shit on your support because you are "practicing" subbing out a traditional adc for ap vlad because you didnt type "mid" fast enough :D not bitter at all btw.
Rioter Comments
: For some reason for the last 3 or 4 patches i have an issue that the lol patcher isnt working properly. Like it says we have return to a prior patch and now we will restast and try to update it to the most recent one. Of cource that doesnt end there. For some reason the last 0.3 MB doesnt want to get load up like for 15 min ( the rest of the 4MB or 34 MB of the update is done is like 3 mins). So i close it and the process comes again. So after a total of close to 30 minutes I can go to the stage that the cliet has downloaded the update and now it applies. From there is 5 minutes to end. AND AFTER ALL THAT I can log in and be able to play normally the game. Until the next mini patch or quick fix comes in which i will need to spend half hour to get my client working. At this point i consider unistalling and then reinstall the game. It takes about 40 minute for me to download it and I am free to do other stuff too.
> [{quoted}](name=giannishannibal,realm=EUNE,application-id=6WpmgL9O,discussion-id=5nPlEzQ1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T22:19:07.254+0000) > > For some reason for the last 3 or 4 patches i have an issue that the lol patcher isnt working properly. Like it says we have return to a prior patch and now we will restast and try to update it to the most recent one. Of cource that doesnt end there. For some reason the last 0.3 MB doesnt want to get load up like for 15 min ( the rest of the 4MB or 34 MB of the update is done is like 3 mins). So i close it and the process comes again. So after a total of close to 30 minutes I can go to the stage that the cliet has downloaded the update and now it applies. From there is 5 minutes to end. AND AFTER ALL THAT I can log in and be able to play normally the game. Until the next mini patch or quick fix comes in which i will need to spend half hour to get my client working. At this point i consider unistalling and then reinstall the game. It takes about 40 minute for me to download it and I am free to do other stuff too. Riot will not fix this. It has been brought up by multiple people and NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. They **won't** even **acknowledge** that there is a problem because: A. They don't know what's causing it B. They know but can't fix it. C. This is just the way it is now.
: yes i have. 15 days pass but no help form anyone. Try all possible solution but nothing can work. new updates also have a same issue. 9.5
> [{quoted}](name=saddammahar,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=u1f6Qaoj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T16:48:04.544+0000) > > yes i have. 15 days pass but no help form anyone. Try all possible solution but nothing can work. new updates also have a same issue. 9.5 I ran repair 3 times in a row it worked the third time. But when i finally get it to work I have connection issues all game, i get kicked out/dc'd and stuck on reconnect. Then i get leaver buster... its totall BS
: "We're unable to log you in because you may be offline" - Not Letting Me Log In
Same problem and when it happens to me I restart client, restart as Admin, restart computer, turn computer off/on, rinse repeat, run repair (several times) and when it finally does get back up and running I disconnect from games. Been going on 2 weeks or so now and ive gotten max afk leaver buster due to dc's. This Bull Sh*t has got to stop!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Unable to login: "We're unable to log you in because you may be offline."
Ran repair twice seems to have worked the second time around.
: Unable to login: "We're unable to log you in because you may be offline."
: Prestige Points and new prestige edition skins
This is a BUSINESS skins offer nothing of value to gameplay. They are flashy and yes the flashiest ones are harder to get. Pay money get shiny things. You can have the exact same experience never spending a dime. Skins = Money plain and simple. Gotta keep the lights on at Riot HQ somehow.
Tele II (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rawrbot5000,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5ZnNuoJL,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T02:21:03.610+0000) > > Leaving implies a exiting of your own accord with the intention of not coming back. Getting thrown out and immediately reconnecting is not the same. Disagree. Leaving implies you disconnected or exited. you were not present. I dont think amount of time is a qualifier for leaving.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5ZnNuoJL,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T02:58:03.514+0000) > > Disagree. Leaving implies you disconnected or exited. you were not present. I dont think amount of time is a qualifier for leaving. Look up the definition of leaving. Wow...
Bazerka (NA)
: Dang :( sorry you had to experience this. I've certainly gotten my fair share of "wtf"s before. Thats a good idea (I dunno how tricky it would be, but good idea) to see if its possible to detect a fail / crash state in the game and make you immune to Leaver buster. I imagine one would need to figure out how to avoid people trying to spoof the system to simply que dodge when they want to punish their team or something. Interesting problem
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=yPzEhEsK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-12T17:22:55.877+0000) > > Dang :( sorry you had to experience this. I've certainly gotten my fair share of "wtf"s before. Thats a good idea (I dunno how tricky it would be, but good idea) to see if its possible to detect a fail / crash state in the game and make you immune to Leaver buster. I imagine one would need to figure out how to avoid people trying to spoof the system to simply que dodge when they want to punish their team or something. Interesting problem Im in the same boat keep getting dc errors dont know what to do.
: > If you think otherwise then this thread is not for you. Nobody needs your permission to reply to a thread.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5ZnNuoJL,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-02T01:05:24.707+0000) > > Nobody needs your permission to reply to a thread. Open board but you have yet to say anything constructive whatsoever so go find a rage against toxic player post and vent all you want.
: > i have never "left" a game im there at the beginning and there at the end. Now you're trying to redefine what counts as leaving. You left during a game. Just because you came back doesn't mean you left. You left. You impacted 9 other people. Own up to the responsibility, dude.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5ZnNuoJL,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T00:45:39.727+0000) > > Now you're trying to redefine what counts as leaving. You left during a game. Just because you came back doesn't mean you left. You left. You impacted 9 other people. Own up to the responsibility, dude. Leaving implies a exiting of your own accord with the intention of not coming back. Getting thrown out and immediately reconnecting is not the same.
: > A 1 minute dc It most definitely does not give you a Leaverbuster for leaving one game for 1 minute. You have a pattern of leaving. > What if your doorbell rang oops guys gotta get up for a minute. Then answer the door. It's still not fair for the 9 other people in the game when people leave the game. > BANNED A low priority queue for 5 games is not being banned. Wait for your games, and stop leaving games. > If you get stuck at "reconnecting" because that never reconnects you I don't have that problem when I reconnect to games. As I said in my earlier reply, your tech support issues aren't everyone else's problem. Stop leaving games.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5ZnNuoJL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T21:35:52.141+0000) > > It most definitely does not give you a Leaverbuster for leaving one game for 1 minute. You have a pattern of leaving. > > Then answer the door. It's still not fair for the 9 other people in the game when people leave the game. > > A low priority queue for 5 games is not being banned. Wait for your games, and stop leaving games. > > I don't have that problem when I reconnect to games. As I said in my earlier reply, your tech support issues aren't everyone else's problem. Stop leaving games. People that ragequit and leave, that never come back are different than people that get disconnected comeback. If you think otherwise then this thread is not for you. This is about leaver buster getting triggered for disconnects. Bugsplat, connectivity issues, unresolved windows vs league of legends errors. etc. I don't have this problem with other games just league and it doesn't ever cost us the game but i get leaver buster. Riot has yet to address this issue for me or anyone else. "Read the connectivity faqs" yeah that helps "is it plugged in" "is it turned on" cool thanks for nothing.
: > A 1 minute dc It most definitely does not give you a Leaverbuster for leaving one game for 1 minute. You have a pattern of leaving. > What if your doorbell rang oops guys gotta get up for a minute. Then answer the door. It's still not fair for the 9 other people in the game when people leave the game. > BANNED A low priority queue for 5 games is not being banned. Wait for your games, and stop leaving games. > If you get stuck at "reconnecting" because that never reconnects you I don't have that problem when I reconnect to games. As I said in my earlier reply, your tech support issues aren't everyone else's problem. Stop leaving games.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5ZnNuoJL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T21:35:52.141+0000) > > It most definitely does not give you a Leaverbuster for leaving one game for 1 minute. You have a pattern of leaving. > > Then answer the door. It's still not fair for the 9 other people in the game when people leave the game. > > A low priority queue for 5 games is not being banned. Wait for your games, and stop leaving games. > > I don't have that problem when I reconnect to games. As I said in my earlier reply, your tech support issues aren't everyone else's problem. Stop leaving games. i have never "left" a game im there at the beginning and there at the end. That's the point.
: I think Leavers need to be overhauled. They need to understand that even if you win, up to 9 other people in the game were affected. What if your team decided to surrender while you were gone? Your tech support issues are not their problem.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5ZnNuoJL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-01T17:58:19.535+0000) > > I think Leavers need to be overhauled. > > They need to understand that even if you win, up to 9 other people in the game were affected. What if your team decided to surrender while you were gone? Your tech support issues are not their problem. A 1 minute dc because it takes that long to get back into the game for a 10 second fix = punishment? What if your doorbell rang oops guys gotta get up for a minute. BANNED AFK BUSTED REPORTED! No, but if you disconnect then come back in the same span of time you get punished. its a double standard based on how you go afk from an autopunish system. Also if you get stuck at "reconnecting" because that never reconnects you it usually just gets stuck in a loop till i alt F4 out then its an instant leaver...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Beeatinu (NA)
: My new emote is gone?
I just opened the angry kitty emote and its gone... wtf same problem Update: Logged out and back in, and it showed up under the emote page. Try that if you haven't logged out already ;D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Direct X Bug
Diaz84 (EUW)
: Direct X error
Same boat just got leaver buster because this game is glitchy as fuck. Direct X error no reason. Played an ARAM game early no problem loading, start a ranked game (didn't close the league launcher inbetween games mind you) and it crashes and i get leaver fucking buster. Thank you RIOT for your glitchy pos.
Rosumary (NA)
: Bad players and competitiveness causes toxic behavior.
This is by far the dumbest thing I've ever read. I call you names because you're not good at something. I demean you, say things like "you suck" or "kill yourself" because you aren't good at a video game... Totally justified? Please tell me this is a joke post.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
1dingus (NA)
: Graves?? Why Graves? The first season I manage to hit gold and I get Graves? :(
I know right? Haven't seen a Graves in Ranked (Mid Gold) in ages. Feels like they picked Graves in the first quarter of the ranked season then went 'Well we've already finished the skin so...' Honestly most impactful champ I've seen has been Yas *cringe* or Janna. Those ban rates literally made riot go from 3 bans to 5 and start a rework on Yas because of this. Changing the fundamentals of champ selection. I know who wants another yas skin (not me) but seriously can't deny the impact. Also, THROW SOME SUPPORT SKIN LOVIN! Otherwise artwork looks good.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: There is going to be bad luck protection soon(tm) on chests.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39rBGWV6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-04T22:04:45.767+0000) > > There is going to be bad luck protection soon(tm) on chests. link to riot post?
Rioter Comments
: Ability Update: Xin Zhao
I hate this... I'm not a great LoL player, not even a good one but I do enjoy a handful of champs and they all seem to have their main kit altered slightly or changed altogether. Short list, Mordekaiser (first champion I purchased), Garen, Fiora, Darius, Draven, Ryze 1.0, Master Yi, and obv Xin Zhao. Keeping a champions' name the same while changing their core play style doesn't make an old champion relevant. It simply puts a new champ out there without the hassle of coming up with a totally new backstory, model design or artwork. Having trouble following? Think invasion of the body snatchers. It looks like that friend you spent days, months, even years building a relationship with but it definitely isn't them. All those memories of wins and losses, time spent learning their ins and outs, synergies, counters and combos, while still having to adapt to new champs being brought out regularly, wasted. They are never the same and you can't get that time (or RP spent on so many skins) back. I haven't touched my first champ Morde in over a year outside of ARAM. Call me a bad player, or say *OMG can only play no skill champs* but I really loved playing them and now they are gone forever... RIP my fallen friends.
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
Anyone else feel like it's not so random? I keep getting ADC's or champs that I legit never play... ARAM was never this "random" is there a new log thats putting preference toward unused champs?
Namïkaze (EUW)
: the new annoucer voice i hate it i need help
I agree, it throws me off and got me killed the first ranked game i played with it on... but hopefully it ends sooner than later... GP voiceover was cool but this one is definitely a misstep on Riots part imo.
Rioter Comments
Supz (EUNE)
: ***
It was, there was only logs from 1 game. If it were more games i assume there would be more logs...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Patch 7.3 notes
fix cho'gaths early game mana, 1 ability 1/3 of his mana. WTF
Show more

Rawrbot5000

Level 67 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion