: I gave MadLife a piano lesson today (short story)
: Since you've proven you're willing to rearrange mechanics
: Its hard to remember that there are more than 100 champions in this game
I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I enjoy stat-checking people to death. Especially when I play {{champion:24}} into champs like {{champion:157}} and chuckle in glee knowing there is literally nothing they can do against me and imagining their rage and anger on the other side
: Remove spear of Shojin
oh no jax is destroying me help SoS {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Yasuo mains like it.
> [{quoted}](name=LightTrack,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oMQEL2oU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-03T09:41:01.221+0000) > > Yasuo mains like it. they actually don't because it means more non-mains will be playing him and he'll have a higher banrate
: Support: "Okay play safe for a moment, I need to recall"
Boxcat (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Raymønd Åmantius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=96GxEuAm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-28T21:31:45.527+0000) > > {{summoner:14}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3033}} You don't even need to complete any of those. {{item:3076}} {{item:3123}}
> [{quoted}](name=Black Forest,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=96GxEuAm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-02T02:32:22.501+0000) > > You don't even need to complete any of those. {{item:3076}} {{item:3123}} tru
Rïvêń (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Raymønd Åmantius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QHHT6cgu,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-28T23:23:05.222+0000) > > 54% winrate with a 15% pick rate is definitely OP. I don't care what you say, the facts tell us otherwise. Mate, I did not say she's not op I am saying that RIGHT NOW, there are at least 5 other toplaners that are as high winrate as Riv right now, with similar Pickrates, those champs are not op because they're just op-kitwise, they're super strong because of new Conq, Conq saw a rise in many toplaner's winrates in one patch alone, not just Riven, but if you're dead set on nerfing a champ on the basis of 54% Winrate you may as well nerf Nunu,Udyr,Jinx,Sona,Yorick,Kled,Ahri,Quinn and Sivir, throw in a Nami at 53.3% aswell. (Jinx, Nami and Sivir are also at 15% pickrate btw) Source: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/home/ All I'm asking is to stop, and ask yourself what is broken about her, people say Animation cancels need to be removed but don't understand that her current numbers ARE balanced by the fact she can Animation Cancel, if she couldn't, her Q wouldn't be 15 damage level one, base (Used to be 5 damage before S8, when they adjusted ALL the champions early game) So if you think it's because her numbers are too high, then "Fixing" the animation cancels she's been balanced around since 2011 won't do anything but raise them. If you think it's because she does too much damage too fast early game and mid game, while being even with her? Well a majority of that comes from Conq giving her Bonus AD, increasing her damage from EVERY ability, and increasing her survivability artificially, You'll find a aggro Riven just building Spear of Sholjin because why not? Who doesn't like URF? Riven hasn't been a issue for YEARS, only reason she saw pro-play (THAT I know of) is because of a Riven main going pro (Viper I believe) Riven went from being Fairly strong at High Elo, 38% Winrate in players who are just playing her to just being super strong at all elos regardless of skill, in ONE patch, the same Patch that introduced Spear of Sholjin AND then it increased even more next patch, which is new Conq. (The 38% Winrate in new players is taken from the Tweets between a Rioter and Hashinshin about the Skill difference of Riven and Jax, which takes Riven players on average ~200-300 games to get to the same avg Winrate as Jax players with ~50 games, which was 52% at the time I believe)
You're forgetting one detail. Riven is a high skill floor, high skill ceiling champ. She isn't supposed to have a high winrate when you start playing her. Blame Conqueror all you want, I'm just telling you what Riot said about champions of that nature.
: > [{quoted}](name=Raymønd Åmantius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-28T21:09:08.621+0000) > > The fuck? He doesn't build BoRK 99% of the time even against tanks. > You obviously don't know what you're talking about. > The correct Tryndamere build most of the time: > > {{item:3074}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3078}} > > If you disagree with this build, talk to Fogged. you're missing 100% crit with this tho, with the incoming buff it will be good, personaly i think you should go BC instead of TF . it cost less and give armor shred. but right now i guess i'm the only trynd main building both essence reaver and TF . having 2 lifesteal item feels like a waste for me. and having the ms boost from tf feels so good
> [{quoted}](name=mOwNRachel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-01T14:25:42.209+0000) > > you're missing 100% crit with this tho, with the incoming buff it will be good, personaly i think you should go BC instead of TF . it cost less and give armor shred. but right now i guess i'm the only trynd main building both essence reaver and TF . having 2 lifesteal item feels like a waste for me. and having the ms boost from tf feels so good Fogged says you should start going BC instead of Trinity next patch when the passive buff rolls around. For now though you need the sheen proc and stats it gives.
: Yasuo torando should take an additional hit to generate
> [{quoted}](name=Meteor Driz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q2HAivym,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-01T07:14:38.864+0000) > > This should make it more difficult to solo set up his ult without completely gutting him ahahahaha you're so fucked it's already hard enough to set up ult in teamfights/trades in lane. he doesn't need to be gutted.
Rïvêń (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Raymønd Åmantius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QHHT6cgu,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-02-28T21:39:15.794+0000) > > lmfao a riven main saying all this, not surprised Hey, I'm being civil here and looking at facts, and facts show that it's NOT just Riven that's too strong right now, sure she may be super toxic to go against, or super fun to, I've heard both of those from people, just depends on who you like to play and how much you like dealing with people who can combo you, E.G I've seen Fiora mains say the matchup is fun, but seen Sion mains say it's a shit show, which is correct. Toxic =/= OP
> [{quoted}](name=Rïvêń,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QHHT6cgu,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-02-28T22:19:44.626+0000) > > Hey, I'm being civil here and looking at facts, and facts show that it's NOT just Riven that's too strong right now, sure she may be super toxic to go against, or super fun to, I've heard both of those from people, just depends on who you like to play and how much you like dealing with people who can combo you, E.G I've seen Fiora mains say the matchup is fun, but seen Sion mains say it's a shit show, which is correct. > > Toxic =/= OP 54% winrate with a 15% pick rate is definitely OP. I don't care what you say, the facts tell us otherwise.
Rïvêń (NA)
: You can find similar winrates and PR's on a lot of toplaners who use Conqueror or Spear, everyone expected Riven to become too strong after new Conq and Spear combo... It's not that the champ with 49-51% WR for years is broken, it's that Riot released another broken Rune iteration and decided to keep the too strong Essence Flare. Edit: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/home/
> [{quoted}](name=Rïvêń,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QHHT6cgu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-26T23:34:06.831+0000) > > You can find similar winrates and PR's on a lot of toplaners who use Conqueror or Spear, everyone expected Riven to become too strong after new Conq and Spear combo... > > It's not that the champ with 49-51% WR for years is broken, it's that Riot released another broken Rune iteration and decided to keep the too strong Essence Flare. > > Edit: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/home/ lmfao a riven main saying all this, not surprised
im dps (EUW)
: Fully Tilted Rant
All Yasuo players that just spam him without knowing how his combos/playstyle works, FUCK YOU. You're the reason Yasuo is banned so much since people see you feed and ban him when he's hovered on your team, and the rare time when people see a skilled Yasuo on the enemy team, their brain uses negativity bias and they ban yasuo every time after that since they assume EVERY Yasuo is that good/bad.
: Sylas W healing part should increase with his lvl, not skill lvl
{{summoner:14}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3033}}
Alkaîd (NA)
: Riot, please consider nerfing knock ups/displacements/airborne
There needs to be a counter to tenacity, otherwise everyone would build {{item:3053}} {{item:3111}} with Unflinching and Legend: Tenacity every single game.
vvasya (NA)
: You know what'd be nice? Changing Guardian-Angel and Banshee-Veil back into pure defense items
Moody P (NA)
: Nasus has a bit too much sustain now
Of course let's ignore the fact he's a juggernaut and can be kited by 99% of the champions in the game, and that his early game is dogshit.
: I don't understand why mobile/evasive champs get to enjoy strong damage values
> [{quoted}](name=Strawberrycocoa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4nvEveK,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-28T17:36:27.227+0000) > > It just doesn't make any sense to me Let me explain. You can't have everything in your kit. The champions you mentioned (Divers) have some defensive abilities/sustain, but don't really have any innate tankiness or good base stats. As in, they die really fast. Those are the champions that created the meme "just cc them". That's their weakness. CC. If a squishy champion can't use their mobility spells to get away, and can't damage the backline, what are they going to do? That's right. They're going to die. Juggernauts are a bit different, they have a bunch of tankiness abilities/good base stats AND a lot of damage, however they don't have much mobility and basically just have to run at you. Their weakness is getting kited since they need to get up in your face to deal any damage. (idiot juggernaut players take note, teleport is dogshit please take Ghost if you want to win games ty) Tanks are obviously tanky, and they normally are loaded with CC. They need to rely on their base damage (and/or %hp damage in some cases) in order to kill people. This can become a problem when Riot overbuffs a tank's base stats or %hp damage since they aren't really supposed to deal damage in the first place, however they do need SOME damage to stay relevant in a non-competitive environment since you can't really carry a team if you don't deal any damage. Hope that cleared things up a bit for you! (I didn't mention marksmen or mages since they're a bit more complicated in relation to the other classes and I don't have all day)
DeusVult (NA)
: The dumbest thing about tryn, in any iteration, is that he builds {{item:3077}} + {{item:3153}} early in 99% of matchups. Tiamat because he needs wave clear and Bork for the lifesteal, AS, and deuling potential. Meanwhile he still gets 35% crit while fighting you, having built no items. Now that could be as much as 40-45% before he even has any crit items. I hate Yasuo, but at least the guy has to at least purchase crit itemization for his passive to be effective, tryn just gets 1400g worth of stats for free. (this will now possibly scale up to 2000g at level 16)
> [{quoted}](name=DeusVult,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-28T15:05:58.295+0000) > > The dumbest thing about tryn, in any iteration, is that he builds {{item:3077}} + {{item:3153}} early in 99% of matchups. Tiamat because he needs wave clear and Bork for the lifesteal, AS, and deuling potential. The fuck? He doesn't build BoRK 99% of the time even against tanks. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. The correct Tryndamere build most of the time: {{item:3074}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3078}} If you disagree with this build, talk to Fogged.
Seen (NA)
: Lol, IE + Shiv = 100% crit. IE alone is 75% crit. {{champion:23}} + {{item:3031}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3087}} Crit at mach speed.
> [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-27T19:34:50.457+0000) > > Lol, IE + Shiv = 100% crit. IE alone is 75% crit. > > {{champion:23}} + {{item:3031}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3087}} Crit at mach speed. this is a shitty build
: Take either the true damage or the healing out of Conqueror, or put a long ass cd on it
Jesus christ these boards. boards: "waah tanks are too strong we need a tank buster ruuune waah" riot: *gives them a tank buster rune* boards: "waah it gets procced too easily and it does too much true damage, we want fervor back waah" riot: *turns conqueror into a rune that's basically fervor* boards: "waah tanks are too weak and new conqueror is too strong we want tanks back the game was fun with unkillable tanks waah" *sigh* the endless whining cycle that is the boards
Elewd (NA)
: my statement still stands and is still an accurate response to your "he just got nerfed" statement, he got a partial revert to a buff that was hotfixed onto him that he got within 24 hours of the IE change because yasuo's winrate dropped. I personally think the only thing that is overpowered on yasuo is his passive shield recharging way too quickly, if hes gonna have it, it shouldnt recharge between every single minion wave to make trading with him in lane feel like a waste of time. Reduce the rate his shield is up and i'd be somewhat okay with him. Personally i hate his playerbase and gimping a player by banning the most popular to ban champion is a good feeling.
> [{quoted}](name=Elewd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jEg0vtXc,comment-id=0006000000020000,timestamp=2019-02-25T04:56:23.458+0000) > > Personally i hate his playerbase and gimping a player by banning the most popular to ban champion is a good feeling. That's a pretty stupid reason by itself to ban a champion, not gonna lie. Yasuo is my cousin's favorite champion, and she's possibly the nicest League player I have the privilege of knowing. Just saying, don't assume the entire playerbase of a champion is bad just because you don't happen to like the champion yourself.
: Riot doesn't listen because they want the game to be fast-paced and brain dead. There's also a "stop the damage is too high circle jerk" circle jerk out there that are in denial of the ridiculous damage to defense ratio, so watch out!
> [{quoted}](name=DislocatedSquids,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xE1pP9oR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T08:59:11.877+0000) > > Riot doesn't listen because they want the game to be fast-paced and brain dead. There's also a "stop the damage is too high circle jerk" circle jerk out there that are in denial of the ridiculous damage to defense ratio, so watch out! 74.05 of currently ranked league players are silver 1 or lower. Do you honestly think their opinions about the state of the game matter to Riot? And no, we are not in denial of the ridiculous damage to defense ratio, because it doesn't exist. Games just snowball quicker relative to how they used to a season or two ago. Of course you can't be an unkillable tank when you're significantly behind in this snowball-heavy meta. You can't oneshot people either. Especially if the enemy team has cc. By the way, remember the boards during the season 6 tank meta? They were even more vocal about that garbage than they are now about the snowball meta. I'd say honestly that it's more skill expressive to win using high damage combos that are relatively hard to execute consistently, with a high potential of screwing up and possibly getting yourself killed, than to have 2 tanks slap each other for 20 seconds and the person that wins is always the one with more items/a better kit.
Elewd (NA)
: he got a hotfix half revereted from when IE was originally changed to not have crit.
> [{quoted}](name=Elewd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jEg0vtXc,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-24T03:18:30.381+0000) > > he got a hotfix half revereted from when IE was originally changed to not have crit. He's actually weaker than he was before the crit rework. IE now gives 225% extra damage on crits compared to the 250% before, additionally, shiv + raptor cloak now gives 90% crit instead of 100%. Not to mention conqueror takes longer to stack, doesn't stack on minions, and deals less true damage than before. And his ult lost the armor pen on non-crit attacks.
Rioter Comments
: RIOT, you gutted Akali and nerfed Irelia, why is Yasuo still untouched?
Roamcell (EUW)
: It is quite obvious that no other champ is such a piece of annoying garbage. The only one that compared was zoe, and it was nerfed appropriately. So no, it's not about the matchup. It's the easiness with which it dodges -all- damage and ultimates with a simple skill, which is an entirely different level from, say, morgana's shield. It's the fact that scripts abound for it and they're devastating. It's the fact you can easily pick a counter, and still struggle and fall short just because 'piece of shit yASSuo mechanics' It should be nerfed all right once and for all
> [{quoted}](name=Roamcell,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=19YAgMEW,comment-id=000300030000,timestamp=2019-02-23T05:41:25.994+0000) > > It should be nerfed all right once and for all I'd be fine with them nerfing his shield if they put power back into him somewhere else.
: And this is why Riot doesn't listen to the boards for balance. Because "nerf yasuo into the ground" isn't balance. It's bias.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eFbwy0oA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-23T03:46:02.013+0000) > > And this is why Riot doesn't listen to the boards for balance. > > Because "nerf yasuo into the ground" isn't balance. > > It's bias. Agreed. All the people downvoting you further server to prove your point.
Anatera (NA)
: Statistically, he's not OP. Of course, statistics means absolutely nothing when you're in the game and have to deal with his overblown kit. People ban him because he's an irritating chore to play against. Of course, Riot doesn't really care about that because they've become so disillusioned with the idea of FUN, that they'd rather pour over data and statistics, instead of asking how it feels to actually PLAY against him. They're not developers anymore, they're accountants. Keep giving me downvotes yasuo mains. It doesn't come across as embarrassingly desperate or anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=19YAgMEW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-22T10:15:20.219+0000) > > People ban him because he's an irritating chore to play against. He's only an irritating chore if you don't know the matchup/don't want to learn the matchup. Or you can try playing champions like Annie that can kill him despite his kit without needing to learn much about the matchup. I agree that he can be frustrating, sure, but so can a lot of other champions.
: Conqueror is busted
yay another circlejerk thread "insert item here" is op! :D pls nerf rito
Necroash (NA)
: Nobody Talking About the New Refund Policy?
WAIT WHAT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YESSS HAHAHAHAH IM GOING INSANE
: Morgana's Teeth
XD this is a meme now
: Maybe it's a sign if champs have nearly 80% ban rate, that they're overpowered
: Here you go , the Karthus Emote is finally gonna be there
: Unpopular Opinion: Riots last few patches have made this game more fun
this is actually a popular opinion, everyone thinks karthus urgot and yasuo are busted cancer right now
: Just like Yasuo, a high skill cap and unlike yasuo, a bit more counterplay. A good Riven, like a really good riven, will probably still eat your ass on a silver plate though.
> [{quoted}](name=Legend Alpha ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zp5yRAxZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-20T15:16:53.837+0000) > > Just like Yasuo, a high skill cap and unlike yasuo, a bit more counterplay. > A good Riven, like a really good riven, will probably still eat your ass on a silver plate though. riven has less counterplay than yasuo what are you smoking
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Riot please give us this Kayle
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Of course it's bad. It's a rework.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9d8Gt4fo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:05:51.693+0000) > > Of course it's bad. It's a rework. underrated
: I feel like "mental boom" loses more games than "feeders".
This post is underrated. I totally agree with everything here.
: 320 people? How many people play the game? Over 60 million, 27 million daily. So out of 27 million daily players, 320 liked this comment so that makes it a great idea? Wow I'm sold! I asked for someone to come up with a reason other than it makes them mad when someone doesn't ban someone. Still waiting...
> [{quoted}](name=MustardTigerMK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BRyP7p1Y,comment-id=000c000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T13:58:22.494+0000) > > 320 people? How many people play the game? Over 60 million, 27 million daily. So out of 27 million daily players, 320 liked this comment so that makes it a great idea? Wow I'm sold! I asked for someone to come up with a reason other than it makes them mad when someone doesn't ban someone. Still waiting... Compared to the amount of likes a post on the Boards usually gets, it's a lot.
: We gut entire champions kits, but for Yasuo..
jesus christ plenty of virgin mage players here
: Why would you hire someone when they've already given you their best work for free? This idea isn't that great and doesn't appeal to everyone. I'm personally impartial to the idea as people banning a champ or not rarely affects me and I haven't seen a valid argument of why this is even a good idea other than "It ticks me off that people don't ban"..... what if it ticks people off when you take away the option to not ban? Do those people not matter?
> [{quoted}](name=MustardTigerMK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BRyP7p1Y,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-02-16T03:29:54.195+0000) > > This idea isn't that great tell that to the 320 people that liked this post
: Planned Karthus nerfs
: Riot's bias towards Yasuo, Lucian etc. really annoys me.
As a Yasuo main, I want him to be weak so people stop banning/picking him every single game. I'm sick of seeing bad Yasuo players that win just because Yasuo is broken right now, not because they're good.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Nerfing that top strategy is pretty easy, Give people with support items half EXP if the minions die to anything but a champion. Could be 75% or whatever, just make support items unviable in sololanes
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d1wKf7Ex,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-12T17:24:54.113+0000) > > Nerfing that top strategy is pretty easy, > Give people with support items half EXP if the minions die to anything but a champion. Could be 75% or whatever, just make support items unviable in sololanes what if your adc is trash at last hitting
: You seriously can't tell me that this is okay....
I main Yasuo and I am not okay with this. He definitely needs to be nerfed in some way to compensate for the crit item changes.
: Wtf? Support items? Just wow.
Try playing melee supports until Riot finds a suitable balance change. I know it's not optimal but neither is laning against tank klepto karma that doesn't even have to last hit to win lane and is unkillable.
: Can we change the "None" ban option to "Pass" please?
I love this idea. Riot please hire this man.
: Zero CS Top Strategy To Be Hotfixed Tomorrow, 02/12/2019
fuck klepto iceborn 0 cs karma. completely unkillable and has 5000 ms a slow and a root so you can't chase her down or outrun her.
Paroe (NA)
: EN-forced. The system doesnt keep you at a hard 50%, it tries to keep you at 50% by giving you better or worse team mates depending on if youre above (worse team mates) or below (better team mates).
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ghsf2nzE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-12T01:05:07.561+0000) > > EN-forced. > The system doesnt keep you at a hard 50%, it tries to keep you at 50% by giving you better or worse team mates depending on if youre above (worse team mates) or below (better team mates). why don't you get better and better teammates the more you win instead of making you carry bad ones? (edit) obviously the enemies would get better as well
Show more

Raymønd Åmantius

Level 140 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion