Nuparu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UulBmInv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-01-22T23:05:45.128+0000) > > You can be 22/1 (like I've been) and be incapable of carrying a losing team in the current meta. That's a player issue on everyone's part then. If you have 22 kills then something is wrong if you're not winning.
> [{quoted}](name=Nuparu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UulBmInv,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-01-22T23:17:41.796+0000) > > That's a player issue on everyone's part then. > > If you have 22 kills then something is wrong if you're not winning. That's entirely not true. Philosophically, I see what you mean. Someone who's snowballing is always nice to have on your team. But it's easily countered if the ENTIRE rest of your team is feeding 50+ kills to the rest of their team. At some point, it's impossible to 1v5.
Nuparu (NA)
: Either you need to be so fed you can carry this (on like Hecarim or something) or one of your lanes (at least) has to be ahead or even. If neither, the game is *probably* over. There's almost no comeback potential here.
> [{quoted}](name=Nuparu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UulBmInv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-22T23:04:41.721+0000) > > Either you need to be so fed you can carry this (on like Hecarim or something) or one of your lanes (at least) has to be ahead or even. > > If neither, the game is *probably* over. There's almost no comeback potential here. You can be 22/1 (like I've been) and be incapable of carrying a losing team in the current meta.
AssauIto (NA)
: What do you do when you lose all lanes and jungle before 25 minutes?
Snowball meta... nothing to be done but lose. Stalling the game out in a desperate attempt to get to endgame and win purely because of death timers is very unlikely to happen. I still try to make it work. But it's not like the math is going to work out in my favor. It's been one of the worst changes to the game. RIOT toned down the average game time and the result has been that low ranks are pure snowball fests that have absolutely no skill involved. Sad, but it's true.
: When you're on 99 LP and then
It's almost like this season encourages dodging more than ever before.
: > [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-20T22:37:47.992+0000) > > You spend entirely too much effort on being horribly incorrect. I recommend you go read a book. Ah, nice debate there. "I see your facts and reasoned argument using the facts to back it up, and I raise you saying "lmao no" with no reasons or evidence".
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-20T23:38:41.571+0000) > > Ah, nice debate there. > > "I see your facts and reasoned argument using the facts to back it up, and I raise you saying "lmao no" with no reasons or evidence". The best part about being correct and knowing it is that you need not convince the fools who disagree.
: I called him earlier and he said anime is trash
> [{quoted}](name=Summoners Drift,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EyuHRs0x,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-20T22:22:24.702+0000) > > I called him earlier and he said anime is trash No... he called it fake news...
: Then this would happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
> [{quoted}](name=Burger and Fries,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EyuHRs0x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-20T21:55:14.264+0000) > > Then this would happen: > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs IT CAN'T BE UNWATCHED!!!! {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: When I think of all of these mage supports showing up now.
Gotta love posts that completely miss the point. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-01-20T21:41:49.364+0000) > > I'm not saying that a character with those abilities shouldn't exist. I'm saying that compare to other champs, everything combined is just insane. Either make a champ that has cooldown management or lower damage so their team fighting isn't insanely strong. With all of her cooldowns up... maybe she's a beast... with them all or half down she's a duck. Or she is really there to shape the fight and prevent flight but not be the most lethal champ in it. > > I think everyone agrees there's SOMETHING to be done. And RIOT in these situations typically does absolutely nothing; often for years at a time. Her basic ability cooldowns are so minimal for the amount they do.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-20T22:17:12.211+0000) > > Her basic ability cooldowns are so minimal for the amount they do. And we all know that but she still hasn't been tuned down.
: > [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2017-01-20T22:05:28.667+0000) > > Almost everything you say here is just utter bullshit. Thresh's ult weak? Thresh is the best utility champion in the game because of his skills, the ult being an insanely powerful part of it. Really? His ult is a powerful part of it, and not his long ranged hook + stun that pulls the disruptor tank into the enemy team, knockbacks + slows most of them, and pulls an ally along with him? Not that, but the weakass damage slow ult that a tank or bruiser is going to hit instantly and open a free path for everyone to escape it without even the slow? He's like Blitzcrank, only his ult is stronger because his Q isn't as strong as Blitz's. > It's not the damage it's the utility. Thresh's ult can prevent an entire team from escaping when placed right. Camille's ult is EVEN BETTER in most situations than it because you can't leave it if you can't knock her out. Except squishies are normally behind their frontline, so Camille A) has to come from behind the enemy team, as otherwise her E will be body blocked and she'll just be murdered, and B) has to hope none of the enemy tanks decide to help because she still needs 3-5 seconds to kill someone. Oh, and this is disregarding that Camille is STILL a squishy diver with usually 1-2 defensive items and melts if focused. > Zed has insane movement and yet camille is fully capable of chasing him down. Because Camille has an additional 400 range and can actually go over most walls if towards an enemy champion. Zed has significantly better in combat mobility because he has 2 blinks and can quickly get in, murder someone, and get out. Camille has better long term mobility because she can chain E and chase. > Talon is a bit tougher, but she can chase him down if the walls he's using are warded well. ??? Talon's E makes him literally the best assassin for roaming. Camille's E at max CDR and level, is 6 seconds which is STILL slower then Talon spamming E. Also, Camille's E is only throwing her over one wall when cast and relies on knowing a target is there for the extra range, which means she can at best hit Talon once before he E's away. This is completely ignoring Talon's Q having a dash and his R movement speed + stealth boost. In combat, Talon has infinitely better mobility and again cannot really be compared to Camille well. > There's no argument. I don't need to hear you essentially make things up or severely underestimate the impact of her skills being on one champion in the current meta. You're just wrong here. Not fully because you use real info but mostly because of the reasoning. ??? I didn't make up a single thing. Any melee in lane actually annihilates Camille. Any champion that responds to her threat windows can easily bully and murder her. Hint: if she used Q1, just walk back a bit. She either wastes E and still doesn't touch you, or wastes Q2. And she has NO threat without Q2 up. If she DOES dive, either just walk a bit back, or CC her after Q1 so she cannot reactivate Q2 in time and you'll win anyway. Most of her skills are strong, but only if used perfectly and if the opponent does nothing to try to stop or counteract them. Her ult is the only broken part of her kit, and even that has issues with having absolutely horrible cast range and only making the zone where the enemy is at the end of cast (meaning, like with Vi, a champion targeted can use mobility towards their team so Camille is in a horrible spot). Oh, and the whole "several champions entirely hard counter her ultimate".
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2017-01-20T22:22:57.947+0000) > > Really? His ult is a powerful part of it, and not his long ranged hook + stun that pulls the disruptor tank into the enemy team, knockbacks + slows most of them, and pulls an ally along with him? Not that, but the weakass damage slow ult that a tank or bruiser is going to hit instantly and open a free path for everyone to escape it without even the slow? > > He's like Blitzcrank, only his ult is stronger because his Q isn't as strong as Blitz's. > > Except squishies are normally behind their frontline, so Camille A) has to come from behind the enemy team, as otherwise her E will be body blocked and she'll just be murdered, and B) has to hope none of the enemy tanks decide to help because she still needs 3-5 seconds to kill someone. Oh, and this is disregarding that Camille is STILL a squishy diver with usually 1-2 defensive items and melts if focused. > > Because Camille has an additional 400 range and can actually go over most walls if towards an enemy champion. Zed has significantly better in combat mobility because he has 2 blinks and can quickly get in, murder someone, and get out. Camille has better long term mobility because she can chain E and chase. > > ??? Talon's E makes him literally the best assassin for roaming. Camille's E at max CDR and level, is 6 seconds which is STILL slower then Talon spamming E. Also, Camille's E is only throwing her over one wall when cast and relies on knowing a target is there for the extra range, which means she can at best hit Talon once before he E's away. This is completely ignoring Talon's Q having a dash and his R movement speed + stealth boost. > > In combat, Talon has infinitely better mobility and again cannot really be compared to Camille well. > > ??? I didn't make up a single thing. Any melee in lane actually annihilates Camille. Any champion that responds to her threat windows can easily bully and murder her. Hint: if she used Q1, just walk back a bit. She either wastes E and still doesn't touch you, or wastes Q2. And she has NO threat without Q2 up. If she DOES dive, either just walk a bit back, or CC her after Q1 so she cannot reactivate Q2 in time and you'll win anyway. > > Most of her skills are strong, but only if used perfectly and if the opponent does nothing to try to stop or counteract them. Her ult is the only broken part of her kit, and even that has issues with having absolutely horrible cast range and only making the zone where the enemy is at the end of cast (meaning, like with Vi, a champion targeted can use mobility towards their team so Camille is in a horrible spot). Oh, and the whole "several champions entirely hard counter her ultimate". You spend entirely too much effort on being horribly incorrect. I recommend you go read a book.
: > [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-20T06:16:17.224+0000) > > RIOT refuses to admit they messed up when they made a champion this insanely mobile and gave them utility, shielding, damage, defense, cc and an ult that's one of the single best in the game. I don't particularly think Camille (especially her ult) is balanced but a lot of this is wrong. Her shield is barely noticeable now (1.5 second duration ONLY vs one damage type), her defense is entirely reliant on that shield, her W outer edge hitting several champions to heal her, and dodging damage with E + R's brief untargetability, and her CC is pretty meh overall. > > Ult better than thresh... Thresh's ult is well known to be one of the weakest in the game, so that isn't saying much. His ult is a low damage slow box, that can have the slow walls destroyed for easy escape, and that only does damage and full slow duration to the first target. It's weak, and that is because the rest of his kit is so good. > Movement better than zed or talon... Zed, arguably. Zed has better escape blinks and IN COMBAT escape. Talon has straight up better movement and saying otherwise is a lie. > Shielding as good as any tank... 20% hp for ONE damage type for 1.5 seconds is pretty eh shielding, especially when it is on a high cooldown. > Slows... One single 90% slow that requires landing the outer edge of a finicky skillshot. > Assassin damage Dealt over 5+ seconds, sure. She doesn't have the burst speed of any Assassin, or the escapes of any of them, and her utility is almost entirely locking down one enemy team member, so she has high damage to make her an actual threat enemies would want to kill instead of ignore. > > The only way this is acceptable on a champion is if people who pick barrier can one shot her if they barrier when she ults. Or something equally as ridiculous. Any strong melee champion in lane completely fucks her, any champion who actually responds to her extremely telegraphed engages in lane can bully her and win. Her only strength is lategame her Q melts any target if she is allowed to fully use it, and her R lets her team murder a squishy without them just flashing to safety and nullifying everything. > > It's RIOT's fatal flaw. They can't ever accept they made a mistake and correct it quickly. And how do you know it is a mistake? Overtuned numbers? You just feel bad when a champion kills you in a flashy way? They have a slightly higher then average winrate in high elo? What says "this champion was a mistake"?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-01-20T21:55:44.449+0000) > > I don't particularly think Camille (especially her ult) is balanced but a lot of this is wrong. Her shield is barely noticeable now (1.5 second duration ONLY vs one damage type), her defense is entirely reliant on that shield, her W outer edge hitting several champions to heal her, and dodging damage with E + R's brief untargetability, and her CC is pretty meh overall. > > Thresh's ult is well known to be one of the weakest in the game, so that isn't saying much. His ult is a low damage slow box, that can have the slow walls destroyed for easy escape, and that only does damage and full slow duration to the first target. It's weak, and that is because the rest of his kit is so good. > > Zed, arguably. Zed has better escape blinks and IN COMBAT escape. Talon has straight up better movement and saying otherwise is a lie. > > 20% hp for ONE damage type for 1.5 seconds is pretty eh shielding, especially when it is on a high cooldown. > > One single 90% slow that requires landing the outer edge of a finicky skillshot. > > Dealt over 5+ seconds, sure. She doesn't have the burst speed of any Assassin, or the escapes of any of them, and her utility is almost entirely locking down one enemy team member, so she has high damage to make her an actual threat enemies would want to kill instead of ignore. > > Any strong melee champion in lane completely fucks her, any champion who actually responds to her extremely telegraphed engages in lane can bully her and win. Her only strength is lategame her Q melts any target if she is allowed to fully use it, and her R lets her team murder a squishy without them just flashing to safety and nullifying everything. > > And how do you know it is a mistake? Overtuned numbers? You just feel bad when a champion kills you in a flashy way? They have a slightly higher then average winrate in high elo? What says "this champion was a mistake"? Almost everything you say here is just utter bullshit. Thresh's ult weak? Thresh is the best utility champion in the game because of his skills, the ult being an insanely powerful part of it. It's not the damage it's the utility. Thresh's ult can prevent an entire team from escaping when placed right. Camille's ult is EVEN BETTER in most situations than it because you can't leave it if you can't knock her out. Zed has insane movement and yet camille is fully capable of chasing him down. Talon is a bit tougher, but she can chase him down if the walls he's using are warded well. There's no argument. I don't need to hear you essentially make things up or severely underestimate the impact of her skills being on one champion in the current meta. You're just wrong here. Not fully because you use real info but mostly because of the reasoning.
: > [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-20T06:16:17.224+0000) > > RIOT refuses to admit they messed up when they made a champion this insanely mobile and gave them utility, shielding, damage, defense, cc and an ult that's one of the single best in the game. > > Ult better than thresh... > Movement better than zed or talon... > Shielding as good as any tank... > Slows... > Assassin damage > > The only way this is acceptable on a champion is if people who pick barrier can one shot her if they barrier when she ults. Or something equally as ridiculous. > > It's RIOT's fatal flaw. They can't ever accept they made a mistake and correct it quickly. Her ultimate is arguably Thresh R, Veigar E and Jarvan R put together and with pumped with 300% of the normal steroid dose. And yes, she needs something cut in its effectiveness. At this point, the only thing they can really touch is her damage. The only other option is her cooldowns.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-01-20T06:22:06.412+0000) > > Her ultimate is arguably Thresh R, Veigar E and Jarvan R put together and with pumped with 300% of the normal steroid dose. > > And yes, she needs something cut in its effectiveness. At this point, the only thing they can really touch is her damage. The only other option is her cooldowns. I'm not saying that a character with those abilities shouldn't exist. I'm saying that compare to other champs, everything combined is just insane. Either make a champ that has cooldown management or lower damage so their team fighting isn't insanely strong. With all of her cooldowns up... maybe she's a beast... with them all or half down she's a duck. Or she is really there to shape the fight and prevent flight but not be the most lethal champ in it. I think everyone agrees there's SOMETHING to be done. And RIOT in these situations typically does absolutely nothing; often for years at a time.
: It's common knowledge Camille's designer should be fired
> [{quoted}](name=Trolosaurus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-20T06:17:15.581+0000) > > It's common knowledge Camille's designer should be fired Seriously, we shouldn't have to endure that kind of incompetence again.
: > [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-20T06:10:45.221+0000) > > The logic you use regarding math is so mind numbing I need to ignore anything you've ever said. > > A straight line is a geometric shape. And regardless of the direction... the distance traveled doesn't change... however the distance between the starting point and ending point may be less... but that's just basic geometry. Jesus christ man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWA2C8tUG-g Learn your LoL memes ffs.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-20T06:13:20.952+0000) > > Jesus christ man. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWA2C8tUG-g > Learn your LoL memes ffs. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Ezreal's E has a cast range of 475
RIOT refuses to admit they messed up when they made a champion this insanely mobile and gave them utility, shielding, damage, defense, cc and an ult that's one of the single best in the game. Ult better than thresh... Movement better than zed or talon... Shielding as good as any tank... Slows... Assassin damage The only way this is acceptable on a champion is if people who pick barrier can one shot her if they barrier when she ults. Or something equally as ridiculous. It's RIOT's fatal flaw. They can't ever accept they made a mistake and correct it quickly.
: > [{quoted}](name=One Hentai Later,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-20T04:21:40.505+0000) > > But that's a max of 2400 range > compared to 475 > > I don't think attack style matters > especially when it's on something like an 8 second cooldown at max rank It's actually 1600. The second cast can only go a very short distance if there's no champ to cast it on nearby. It's still ridiculously far though. And technically it can't go 1600 unless it's in a straight line over a wall because geometry.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1yV808V,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-20T04:25:12.932+0000) > > It's actually 1600. The second cast can only go a very short distance if there's no champ to cast it on nearby. It's still ridiculously far though. And technically it can't go 1600 unless it's in a straight line over a wall because geometry. The logic you use regarding math is so mind numbing I need to ignore anything you've ever said. A straight line is a geometric shape. And regardless of the direction... the distance traveled doesn't change... however the distance between the starting point and ending point may be less... but that's just basic geometry.
SepharU (EUNE)
: Funny shit in game chat (comments i have seen):))
The single exchange that left me the most dumbfounded: Me: "Do you know how to e into ezreal's w?" Ezreal: "That can't possibly work." Me: "Try?" Ezreal: "STOP TROLLING ME ASSHOLE"
Lakrosin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9EO57tTF,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2017-01-19T00:59:51.641+0000) > > You have a fundamental misunderstanding of internet connections. I do? I remember a time in which connection could fluctuate. Are you denying the existence of such a thing? Do you know how downloads affect connection? Do you understand what Latency is?
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9EO57tTF,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-19T01:00:56.221+0000) > > I do? I remember a time in which connection could fluctuate. > > Are you denying the existence of such a thing? > > Do you know how downloads affect connection? > > Do you understand what Latency is? Yes. You do and your questions in and of themselves are damn near proof of it. And I'm sorry but I have absolutely no desire or obligation to educate you. I assure you, a command terminal and those websites are all you'd need to properly assess your connection prior to a game.
Lakrosin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9EO57tTF,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-01-19T00:27:47.899+0000) > > It's MUCH easier than this to check a connection. You can check your connection to a city where the server you play on is located via speedtest.net or pingtest.net. If you want to be certain of the exact connection open up a terminal and run a tracert to RIOT's servers IP (this requires figuring a couple things out to begin with but is about as quick as queueing up a bot or custom game and once you have the information takes seconds). > > It's not very cool of people to be upset about internet connections. But things happen and it should be understood. It's not fun in any circumstance though to fight a 4v5. Doubly so in the current meta because of the snowball potential because it's damn near impossible to win a 4v5 game anymore. Easier if you don't have a script blocker. Also, game =/= just browser open. Speedtest doesn't measure consistency. It measures at the moment.
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9EO57tTF,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2017-01-19T00:39:16.157+0000) > > Easier if you don't have a script blocker. > > Also, game =/= just browser open. > > Speedtest doesn't measure consistency. It measures at the moment. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of internet connections.
: > There are rules set up And the main rule of the Draft pick is (unless you come to an agreement with your teammates) to play in you role. If you don't like it, play the Blind pick or don't play at all. > This is a player's game And majority of the players in that game expected, wanted to and were promised by Riot's Draft pick that their teammates will play in their role. > double standards is nothing new for riot Sadly. But I hope you aren't trying to convice me that it's a good thing, because if you're trying to stand up for that player, you are. And that's objectively a wrong oppinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Sexy Bisex Plant,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=O4RlgxxK,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-19T00:44:11.893+0000) > > And the main rule of the Draft pick is (unless you come to an agreement with your teammates) to play in you role. If you don't like it, play the Blind pick or don't play at all. > > And majority of the players in that game expected, wanted to and were promised by Riot's Draft pick that their teammates will play in their role. > > Sadly. But I hope you aren't trying to convice me that it's a good thing, because if you're trying to stand up for that player, you are. And that's objectively a wrong oppinion. Well stated.
: there's very few champs that can't support. zed has cc and free zoning as well as being able to roam to assist other lanes. he isn't exactly meta but i've seen it work.
> [{quoted}](name=Happy Honker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=O4RlgxxK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-01-18T20:37:03.175+0000) > > there's very few champs that can't support. zed has cc and free zoning as well as being able to roam to assist other lanes. he isn't exactly meta but i've seen it work. I'm fairly sure the only champion that would be incapable of support in ANY situation would be Kha'zix. Anything else would be capable of damaging enough or tanking enough or ccing enough or protecting/peeling enough to be capable of supporting. Would it be the best use of each champ? Not likely, could it work? Sure. But I think the autofill needs to be either completely enforced (not desireable but effective) or removed entirely. The current state of affairs is a failure on every level. It needs removing in my opinion.
Elisheva (NA)
: No, you can't. It's riot's fault for adding this new draft system, people have free choice to simply not obey the meta, or ingame assignments.
> [{quoted}](name=Deiformis Ira,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=O4RlgxxK,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-01-19T00:13:21.860+0000) > > No, you can't. It's riot's fault for adding this new draft system, people have free choice to simply not obey the meta, or ingame assignments. Agreed. They need to remove autofill immediately. You pick your role and wait your time. Get the role you want. Period, the end. Attempting to manipulate or force anyone to do anything (aside from not being negative) is just a failure on a fundamental level and against their own philosophies that have guided RIOT thus far. It's amazing we have to endure such failed concepts for such a long duration because RIOT's ego doesn't want to be bruised.
Scruberz (NA)
: Can't force people to play a certain meta bro
> [{quoted}](name=Scruberz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=O4RlgxxK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-01-18T20:22:49.978+0000) > > Can't force people to play a certain meta bro Actually, they can. But I guess basic logic eludes you.
: A Memo to Kids who Do Not Possess Critical Thinking Skills
Also... Try learning about Critical Thinking... since you obviously misunderstand the concept. Dr. Elder and Dr. Paul suggest some great definitions, models and methodologies to understanding critical thinking. http://www.criticalthinking.org/files/Concepts_Tools.pdf
: I disagree being afk for the first 5 minutes of laning phase is NOT the fault of one person **It would absolutely be my fault that we lost bottom lane** But not my fault that top lost their lane Middle lost their lane Because even though ganks happen pre-6, they dont ALWAYS happen and if the jungle is really good, they can float to fix the temporary hitch and it's ok if they can't The support does not float to top or middle at all during the first 5 minutes At least, not in low elo It's middle's job to hold middle It's top's job to hold top If top lost their lane, that's not jungle, middle, support or adc's fault It middle lost their lane, that's not top, adc's, support or jungles fault Mistakes happen Games aren't perfect But if I'm middle and I lose my lane, I don't blame other people for my obvious mistakes by not watching the map If the tables had been turned, and my adc was afk for the first five minutes, I would have tried to hold the lane. I would play it safe and meticulously watch for inevitable ganks We would be behind when he got back on, but I would NEVER blame someone OR REPORT them for a bad connection
> [{quoted}](name=Pixii Bomb,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9EO57tTF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-01-19T00:15:59.008+0000) > > I disagree > > being afk for the first 5 minutes of laning phase is NOT the fault of one person > **It would absolutely be my fault that we lost bottom lane** > > But not my fault that top lost their lane > Middle lost their lane > > Because even though ganks happen pre-6, they dont ALWAYS happen > and if the jungle is really good, they can float to fix the temporary hitch > and it's ok if they can't > > The support does not float to top or middle at all > during the first 5 minutes > At least, not in low elo > It's middle's job to hold middle > It's top's job to hold top > If top lost their lane, that's not jungle, middle, support or adc's fault > It middle lost their lane, that's not top, adc's, support or jungles fault > Mistakes happen > Games aren't perfect > But if I'm middle and I lose my lane, I don't blame other people for my obvious mistakes by not watching the map > > If the tables had been turned, and my adc was afk for the first five minutes, I would have tried to hold the lane. > I would play it safe and meticulously watch for inevitable ganks > We would be behind when he got back on, but I would NEVER blame someone OR REPORT them for a bad connection Much of what you're saying just suggests a very poor understanding of the game and the math behind it. And just because you wouldn't do something doesn't mean other people won't or shouldn't.
: That seems illogical though. Are you saying that every time you play a game you enter a custom game first? Even in between games? I mean, I would TRY it if I thought it would somehow work, but I would still have 5 perfect flawless spike-free games in a row, and randomly the internet will just quit for 30 seconds, for no reason. There is hands down no way of combating that, even with a perfect, top of the line, best ISP available in your town. Acts of God and someone tripping over a wire at Rito, cannot be measured.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixii Bomb,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9EO57tTF,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-01-19T00:23:52.595+0000) > > That seems illogical though. Are you saying that every time you play a game you enter a custom game first? Even in between games? > I mean, I would TRY it if I thought it would somehow work, but I would still have 5 perfect flawless spike-free games in a row, and randomly the internet will just quit for 30 seconds, for no reason. > > There is hands down no way of combating that, even with a perfect, top of the line, best ISP available in your town. > Acts of God and someone tripping over a wire at Rito, cannot be measured. No, look at my post dude. It's much easier than that to check a connection and in theory it could be done every time. There's nothing perfect about technology and there never has been. And that's why RIOT's leaverbuster doesn't crucify you for random chance. I've had my ISP literally pull the plug randomly for half hour or more for a few weeks because of emergency repairs. It effected tons of my games but I never got a penalty. So I'm not sure why you're so stuck on this part of it.
Lakrosin (NA)
: You know... There is an easy way to measure you ms... It's called Custom game vs bots, checking ms, and leaving after you figured out if it is playable or not. At the same time, people who are mad because someone disconnected out of their control (after doing the following) are just venting or really stupid. There are times when internet is uncontrollable.
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9EO57tTF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-01-18T23:49:46.661+0000) > > You know... There is an easy way to measure you ms... It's called Custom game vs bots, checking ms, and leaving after you figured out if it is playable or not. > > At the same time, people who are mad because someone disconnected out of their control (after doing the following) are just venting or really stupid. There are times when internet is uncontrollable. It's MUCH easier than this to check a connection. You can check your connection to a city where the server you play on is located via speedtest.net or pingtest.net. If you want to be certain of the exact connection open up a terminal and run a tracert to RIOT's servers IP (this requires figuring a couple things out to begin with but is about as quick as queueing up a bot or custom game and once you have the information takes seconds). It's not very cool of people to be upset about internet connections. But things happen and it should be understood. It's not fun in any circumstance though to fight a 4v5. Doubly so in the current meta because of the snowball potential because it's damn near impossible to win a 4v5 game anymore.
: A Memo to Kids who Do Not Possess Critical Thinking Skills
Critical thinking in your case would suggest that you'd be capable of understanding that the Yasou is not only correct but your excuse for an internet connections failure is irrelevant and furthermore because it's a single, inconsistent, random and unintentional event that reporting you for it wouldn't matter. Even if you've got a counter argument or propose that the failure is completely beyond your control. It's failed thinking, not critical thinking if you think your lack of a connection didn't impact the game for 9 other people whose connections have the possibility of poor performance at any particular time but didn't during the game. RIOT acknowledges and has accounted for in their penalty system a level of tolerance and understanding. It's not a single strike or 3 and you get penalized for a poor connection. It's multiple, ongoing and consistent afks/leaves/connection failures which result in anything meaningful. If one idiot is giving you a hard time about one event then it's critical thinking to realize they aren't correct in venting their anger upon you but perhaps aren't wrong and regardless and most importantly will not effect you in any meaningful manner. Your recourse is to report them for harassment; there's nothing else that needs to happen. And there's no obligation for you to attempt to (poorly) educate people for having an opinion be it expressed poorly or not. "Really? You can't tell the difference between a legit afk and someone just having a bad day?" Is a statement that is entirely devoid of critical thinking. Suggesting people should have perception of something completely untrackable by human observation alone is just inane bullshit. Their opinion of your problem has no bearing on the reality of the situation. Their report carries no judgement. It simply flags a game for review. Critical thinking would suggest you want to learn all of what I've said and more in regards to the subject. But personally, I think you used the concept to insult people instead of adhering to the principles it conveys which is no more better or worse than the Yasou who was upset with your connection.
: Here is what I really don't get about Riot
The priority list for RIOT's teams is very odd. And often when they put off something like this it's for something like the new client... which, far as I can see, was a waste with exception to making it look better; the art team did a good job. Just don't know what they're thinking. You'd think this simple quality of life thing would be a no brainer.
Sukishoo (NA)
: With that attitude you won't get anyone that wants to play with you.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-01-14T03:17:10.651+0000) > > With that attitude you won't get anyone that wants to play with you. As I explained to others, my attitude or perceived attitude is irrelevant over that many posts.
: > [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2017-01-14T02:36:13.243+0000) > > Please don't lie or troll. You haven't invited me. Ever. Well, not with that attitude. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=The FirstDemigod,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2017-01-14T03:15:49.959+0000) > > Well, not with that attitude. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} You sir... are professional troll status. Well Played!
: > [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-14T02:48:47.148+0000) > > You 1. haven't ever seen me in person and 2. have never heard me talk... Being that would account for over 60% of proper communication I can't even fathom how you could make such assumptions. > > Could it be that you're looking at text and assuming something that could be false? Or perhaps not understanding the true intent? Maybe your assumptions make it impossible to see what I write in any other light? Think about it. You're arguing with me about something you don't understand, and you're acting righteous and elitist.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Collar Bear,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=000e0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-14T03:54:17.870+0000) > > Think about it. You're arguing with me about something you don't understand, and you're acting righteous and elitist. O_o This is what I'm talking about. I was just trying to change your mind about it.
Scruberz (NA)
: The support warwick with ghost and cleanse almost always gets someone to dodge ^.^
> [{quoted}](name=Scruberz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vB5bLnz3,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-01-13T16:11:37.155+0000) > > The support warwick with ghost and cleanse almost always gets someone to dodge ^.^ But... post 6 he'd be an absolute nightmare for bot lane... and could just go full tank to begin with... Oh god... I have the sudden urge to figure out if a ww support is actually viable... because it might be... it JUST might be... Now a Khazix... now that's "oh god... I have to dodge this nightmare..." material!
: Is there really no solution to people trolling in lobby because they got autofilled?
: > [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2017-01-14T02:41:31.187+0000) > > Appearances can be deceiving. No, not really. Your mannerisms and patterns of speech say this about you.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Collar Bear,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2017-01-14T02:43:31.981+0000) > > No, not really. Your mannerisms and patterns of speech say this about you. You 1. haven't ever seen me in person and 2. have never heard me talk... Being that would account for over 60% of proper communication I can't even fathom how you could make such assumptions. Could it be that you're looking at text and assuming something that could be false? Or perhaps not understanding the true intent? Maybe your assumptions make it impossible to see what I write in any other light?
: > [{quoted}](name=KillerMcDylan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LvHMkgnT,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-01-14T01:39:32.159+0000) > > Well that wasn't hard at all to type was it? I thought it was for general technical issues, not technical support issues. It's not hard to type at all, however you do have to post your question in the right section if you want an answer. Your second post about the removal was again in Help & Support instead of this section, thus was removed again.
> [{quoted}](name=TheCurator,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LvHMkgnT,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-01-14T01:40:39.033+0000) > > It's not hard to type at all, however you do have to post your question in the right section if you want an answer. Your second post about the removal was again in Help & Support instead of this section, thus was removed again. Another customer failed because you refuse to accept that deleting valid posts without proper explanations or appeal is the wrong manner to moderate a forum. And it's even worse when the post is ping ponged back and forth. Even worse when that post is already a frustrating topic for the customer. The time to change has come. It's just a matter of whether you can accept the call and champion the change.
: idk, man. You seem to be pretty negative.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Collar Bear,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-01-14T02:39:51.284+0000) > > idk, man. You seem to be pretty negative. Appearances can be deceiving.
: Try GD General Discussion
> [{quoted}](name=The MechE,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-01-14T02:27:51.514+0000) > > Try GD > > General Discussion I've been told that I have zero chances left before they ban me because I posted a "gameplay" discussion in PB&M. Soooo... I don't see how posting on the incorrect board is going to do ANYTHING but get me banned.. Maybe I should make a GD post that's disguised like... "All you dumb liberals who hate Trump... should play a game with me!"
: PROVIDE PROOF before you accuse
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mZaEmmwk,comment-id=00070000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2017-01-12T23:16:15.220+0000) > > PROVIDE PROOF before you accuse EVERY POST YOU'VE EVER MADE IS PROOF... No accusation... just a verifiable fact.
: I inv this guy to a game everyday
> [{quoted}](name=The FirstDemigod,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-01-14T02:28:51.561+0000) > > I inv this guy to a game everyday Please don't lie or troll. You haven't invited me. Ever.
: Have you tried recruiting friends from games? I mean your mentality in this post would put me off from wanting to queue with you anyway. Perhaps, it's not Riot? I've usually gotten a lot of people inviting me to games whenever I make a board post about looking for a duo... Then again, support main here.
> [{quoted}](name=Chamuel85,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-12T18:42:54.660+0000) > > Have you tried recruiting friends from games? I mean your mentality in this post would put me off from wanting to queue with you anyway. Perhaps, it's not Riot? I've usually gotten a lot of people inviting me to games whenever I make a board post about looking for a duo... Then again, support main here. Yes. But there's a problem inherent in that. It means that I'm at the mercy of a random number generator and fate. Out of 10,000 players who may be ready to queue up... we're matched with 9 of them. There's a point at which the odds of finding a teammate in that kind of scenario are so close to zero that it's almost irrelevant. I have found many friends through these games. Many of which I queue with from time to time. But I haven't found a single person who shares enough with me that I could call it a "good fit". Recruitment in and of itself is meant to sort through a list of candidates and find the most suitable ones for the time. And it's why I hope we have a better method in the future. My mentality in this post certainly shows my hand a bit here. But, contrary to the popular troll beliefs on these forums, I'd be a lot of fun to play with and my other posts showed almost nothing. I tried to make them Generic. Many of them simply said it's Day X: looking for people to play any game in any mode... even yahoo checkers... (oddly enough I did get someone who wanted to play yahoo checkers but he never sent me an in game request so we could exchange yahoo ID's). I get people inviting me to games from the client whom I've found over a long time but many of whom are rather poor players or just don't play consistently enough to warrant a teammate. I've considered quite a lot in this pursuit, I understand many of the conflicts and counterarguments and the trolls... but I don't think any of it accounts for how team recruitment is basically nonexistent.
: I haven't had a problem finding people on this board, have had a problem with the people i find being toxic or in general shitty people though.
> [{quoted}](name=Close Game,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-01-12T18:47:36.684+0000) > > I haven't had a problem finding people on this board, have had a problem with the people i find being toxic or in general shitty people though. Could very much agree with you here. When attempting to find people who posted and comment or ask them in game to play the answers I got were extraordinarily rude. I would argue though that if you haven't found a meaningful teammate then the boards have failed, regardless of how many games you found.
: Understand you're frustration but two things A. A lot of people post here so stuff falls quickly into deeper pages B. Why not just find someone who is posting that fits your schedule/elo/preference and join with them? The forum is a two way street so just try the other way :)
> [{quoted}](name=KidOmega37,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-01-12T18:48:01.267+0000) > > Understand you're frustration but two things A. A lot of people post here so stuff falls quickly into deeper pages B. Why not just find someone who is posting that fits your schedule/elo/preference and join with them? The forum is a two way street so just try the other way :) 1. I agree, this could be an issue, and is why I posted 20+ posts. I tried... I really did. 2. I did exactly this, multiple times as I was trying to find people. ZERO games got played like this... mainly just found a lot of complete assholes who ranted and raved about me being bronze (despite me being silver) and stats on this particular account. There's a lot of drawbacks to having the only RIOT endorsed team recruitment on the forums. And that's why I advocate for an in client method.
: The only thing you proved was they don't want to play with you.... Play a game have a good time find some one you have fun with invite them to more games / add players from your games to friends invite them etc etc. There is plenty IN game that you can see to recruit and build a team while playing... it's a very VERY small percentage of the community that actually uses the boards.... so why invest time and resources in making a system outside the game that hardly anyone uses?
> [{quoted}](name=bobyboucher,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-01-12T18:50:02.910+0000) > > The only thing you proved was they don't want to play with you.... Play a game have a good time find some one you have fun with invite them to more games / add players from your games to friends invite them etc etc. There is plenty IN game that you can see to recruit and build a team while playing... it's a very VERY small percentage of the community that actually uses the boards.... so why invest time and resources in making a system outside the game that hardly anyone uses? Rude, and as I explained to someone else, your assumption is irrelevant given the number and frequency of the posts. You obviously didn't read my post. I advocate for an IN CLIENT method of team recruitment. and there isn't a lot "in game that you can see to recruit and build a team while playing"... there's quite literally NOTHING in that regard. There's no search function. There's no meeting players (aside from those you meet in games). There's NOTHING that builds us as a community of people who enjoy a game and want to play together. It's simply there... do what you will. Odds are you're going to respond back with more negativity and slander but that's cool. I'm sure I'll find it just as laughable and irrelevant.
: The main problem pretty much is that the posts fall really quickly. They need sub categories, because the players that might like what you post never get to see it. The only people that see it is whoever happened to be on the boards at the time. It is disappointing for a big company like riot to not be able to cater to players in a better way, especially for years, and having switched forums already, and having created a new client. I would personally like to see custom games expanded much better though. Sort of like how Command and Conquer: Generals was. It was beautiful. Right now its just bot games that join and fall really quickly. After that its just weird custom games. I would also like to have a team recruitment type thing in the client, more than on the boards. That way, literally every person who plays the game will have access to the resources, instead of it being hidden away on a website. I guarantee they would use it too.
> [{quoted}](name=Archaic001,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-01-12T18:55:33.735+0000) > > The main problem pretty much is that the posts fall really quickly. They need sub categories, because the players that might like what you post never get to see it. The only people that see it is whoever happened to be on the boards at the time. It is disappointing for a big company like riot to not be able to cater to players in a better way, especially for years, and having switched forums already, and having created a new client. > > I would personally like to see custom games expanded much better though. Sort of like how Command and Conquer: Generals was. It was beautiful. Right now its just bot games that join and fall really quickly. After that its just weird custom games. > > I would also like to have a team recruitment type thing in the client, more than on the boards. That way, literally every person who plays the game will have access to the resources, instead of it being hidden away on a website. I guarantee they would use it too. Very good point. There is certainly something to be said that the posts stick around for about 8 hours at best. And that's if people have selected "new" or it has garnished enough attention to be "recent". It's exactly why I'd want it to be client based because it would be capable of searching the server for active players and show those "looking for groups". Would be neat to have RIOT take this seriously but I'm not sure if they're even capable of doing it. The new client has been a disaster. Nothing works well or even better than it used to perform, it just looks prettier. There's no additional features, an extremely poorly designed user interface and it seems to lag even though it should be pulling most of the data from the local machine. It's a tragedy that the client is in it's current state. I haven't a clue how these devs can even look at themselves in the morning and think "yeah, I did a good job on the client" because that's the only messaging we seem to be getting. Thanks for taking the post seriously and not trolling like a few of the elitist jerks have done.
: nobody wants to play with toxic people...aka YOU...dude you have a 27% win rate with a AWFUL KDA and then you go and flame the one friend that finds you for going 1/10/2 as if you are out of that guys league with your mad clicking skills...check the mirror before posting your rant again plz, k thx
> [{quoted}](name=Pullnmapud,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-01-12T18:57:44.891+0000) > > nobody wants to play with toxic people...aka YOU...dude you have a 27% win rate with a AWFUL KDA and then you go and flame the one friend that finds you for going 1/10/2 as if you are out of that guys league with your mad clicking skills...check the mirror before posting your rant again plz, k thx You're so assumptive and wrong it's almost funny to see you spew venom at me because my stats seem poor on an alternative account that has no runes, a small champ pool and all of 10 games played. It's so absurd to act like this I almost don't even want to respond because you're just going to be a toxic jerk back to me regardless of what I say or how well I state it.
Ram Das (NA)
: I play a bunch of normal games with my friends add me in game and we can play sometime. I'll play ranked/flex/norms but I haven't gotten the urge to play ranked on my main, plat 5.
> [{quoted}](name=Ramdas,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-12T18:36:10.196+0000) > > I play a bunch of normal games with my friends add me in game and we can play sometime. I'll play ranked/flex/norms but I haven't gotten the urge to play ranked on my main, plat 5. I'm taking a break as it's a very busy time of year for my companies. Perhaps when I return.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Gargamel Bot,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-12T18:34:14.842+0000) > > it's not a system it's just a board. the only thing you proved is that nobody wants to group with you (: Rude, and exactly my point. It shouldn't be this hard, regardless of whether I'm rude, obnoxious, a total piece of shit or just a nice lulu hoping for something purple. For any player, they should have a viable method of recruiting similarly skilled players. My attitude may be a factor but not in the grand scheme of things. Even if it reduced my feedback here by 90% (statistically impossible btw) then that means I'd have received 10 games instead of one in nearly 3 weeks of trying to find people. A number that's so low it's not even worth mentioning. Being that there are factors beyond attitude or perceived attitude it's basically irrelevant and you have no argument. Good job getting the upvotes though... I'm sure you're very proud of 10 people agreeing with you...
: Here's the problem. 1.) like others have said, you're B2... I've noticed the majority of players on here are Bronze/Silver/low Gold. You have SOME Diamonds/Platinums. And 2.) not everyone uses boards. I use to try to use boards a lot to find a duo but everyone I found was looking for a duo to basically be carried. Went solo and been climbing ever since.
> [{quoted}](name=Finn Teh Human,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-01-12T19:17:25.495+0000) > > Here's the problem. 1.) like others have said, you're B2... I've noticed the majority of players on here are Bronze/Silver/low Gold. You have SOME Diamonds/Platinums. And 2.) not everyone uses boards. I use to try to use boards a lot to find a duo but everyone I found was looking for a duo to basically be carried. Went solo and been climbing ever since. 1. Rank should mean absolutely nothing in regards to team recruitment. Especially if there are many players around a particular rank. 2. Exactly my point. Thank you for helping to prove it. We need a method to recruit a real team that's provided by RIOT, preferably in client. Your arguments are irrelevant at best to that topic.
: So do you always run around advertising when your teammates have unfortunate games? How about your 3/9/1 game on jinx? Or the game where you went 0/8/10 on teemo 'support'? Or the 3/7/2 game on nocturne?
> [{quoted}](name=Menunaire,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=yPjzFNY4,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-01-12T20:46:45.448+0000) > > So do you always run around advertising when your teammates have unfortunate games? > > How about your 3/9/1 game on jinx? > > Or the game where you went 0/8/10 on teemo 'support'? > > Or the 3/7/2 game on nocturne? If you weren't in the game you know nothing of those specific events. I'd explain each one but you really don't want that. You were just attempting to be a complete jerk and cast a shadow on a serious problem that hasn't been addressed. You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking of this post.
Show more

ReadyxPlayerxOne

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion