: It's official, Wukong is a top tier garbage champ this season
Wukong is disgusting to deal with when he is any more relevant than he is now. Also, a good wukong player will always be relevant. Buff him a little and he becomes a brain dead champion anyone can abuse. Perhaps the creators wanted him to be a bruiser but his design and the current lethality items enable him as a brain dead AD assasin that has no skillshots and leaves actually no room for counter play. Passive- just there, innate tankiness. zero strategy. Most people aren't even aware of it at any given point in the game. Q - Empowered auto - increase range + in built %armor pen. W - You become invisible while leaving a clone. E - Point click dash/gap closer that deals damage R - Pretty much a Garen's E on steroids that knocks people up. He gains MS during this btw (with Youmuus active, it's impossible to dodge) So he has 5 spells he can't miss. And yes a point click spell is as hard as landing an auto. It's illogical to say the chance of a misclick or a mistimed-spell creates room for counter-play cuz it actually doesn't first of all - in fact it's the farthest thing from a design that has counters and since it applies to literally every other champion (and they have to worry about skillshots + mislicks + mistimed spells) Although I hate Zed fr, I would rather have him one shot me than have an invisible wukong do it faster and then proceed to knocking up my entire team. You know why he has a lame passive? It's because the rest of his kit is overloaded with CC, burst damage, armor pen, and invisibility. You know why he should never get buffed and be meta? it's because that kit I just mentioned is brain-dead and can't miss. I'm repeating my points but I'm afraid someone will bring up "WITH WUKONG YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO GO IN AND WHO TO TARGET" To that I say "YEAH NO SHIT. THAT GOES FOR LITERALLY EVERY CHAMPION IN THE GAME AND THEY HAVE SKILL SHOTS TO LAND"
: Sounds exactly like boards this year, a year ago, and the year before. Somethings just won't change no matter how sad or bad it is.
> [{quoted}](name=Kayla Smith,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KqjseYXj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-01T10:11:29.386+0000) > > Sounds exactly like boards this year, a year ago, and the year before. Somethings just won't change no matter how sad or bad it is. I don't even know anymore. the Boards comes up with really good ideas and suggestions a lot of times. I even enjoy reading champion concepts and enjoy the kind of humor people have here. It has its own kind of flavor compared to other online LoL communities. It's just that once in a while, I find like 6 posts talking about the same thing with so much bias. Worst part is that they are upvoted and supported by the majority which is discouraging. I know people are free of having whatever opinion but posts that straight up say the wrong things or doesn't include important details for the sake of making their point more desirable... I just don't get it. And the one comment that speaks out against it gets destroyed by downvotes.
Rioter Comments
: I like this person, thank you for your wise and kind words. Would you mind if i added you for some tips too?
Sure buddy. I can't promise THE BEST TIPS EVER since a lot of it are already said by others in the internet. I'll listen if anything, so I'm down. I'm not free atm but after tomorrow will work.
: Would you mind if I added you? for the sake of having a chat over some things ranked and league related and getting some tips. I’ve been unfortunate with ranked.
Sure thing. It's 3:47AM in Korea atm, and I'm busy tomorrow. We can talk anytime after tomorrow. I'll lend an ear and provide some insight on your situation.
: Every loss is from literally one bad player.
I know exactly how you feel and sometimes it's legitimately not your fault. It only takes several unlucky games to ruin your MMR and then you are given impossible games. I'm telling you this as a high elo player. I'm low Diamond in NA but I almost hit masters in KR last season. Add me if you want, I can give you some encouragement/tips. Sadly, high elo degenerates with their disgustingly deluded egos will tell you it's always your fault. So are a lot of people in boards who downvote posts like these. I'm not even joking, try and post a game where you go 15/3 and the rest of your team combined is like 8/48. These people who duo qued to plat or diamond that aren't even half as good as they say they are will look at that game, ignore how every other lane was giga feeding and tell you to buy a blue trinket ward- even if the rest of your team isn't fking warding. I've seen so many unlucky people like you who are undeservedly stuck because of bad teammates and ruined MMR.
Rioter Comments
: Sun Goddess Karma Login Screen - [Unofficial]
Holy... this is so good. If it went on for longer, it would be a perfect video wall paper. Again, absolutely fantastic. This was already one of my favorite skin splash arts and you brought it to life!
: After reviewing and removing numerous comments (and dealing with several technical difficulties \-_-), thread is back up. I am offering this one general final warning to all users: Be nice. To OP: If you believe there are any additional rule breaking comments, feel free to report them on the [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) -- Wilk Łucznik 🏹
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2019-01-06T02:26:23.858+0000) > > After reviewing and removing numerous comments (and dealing with several technical difficulties \-_-), thread is back up. > > I am offering this one general final warning to all users: > > Be nice. > > To OP: If you believe there are any additional rule breaking comments, feel free to report them on the [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) > > -- Wilk Łucznik 🏹 Holy yikes. I understand. I was a bit heated in some of my comments but um yeah... didn't know that I would find these many comments after coming back online. By the looks of it, some people got triggered over what I said and then people got triggered over what the triggered people said. Simply amazing. I don't mind it when people disagree or disprove my logic but when people who clearly misunderstood what I said forward their misinterpretation of my own words to me and continuously tell me that's what I meant... it's honestly baffling and sickening.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=charge attack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-01-05T19:40:10.046+0000) > ><Removed by Moderation> Why are you embarrassed for being unable to understand or answer the question? You say critical thinking non-existent without even giving a reason why or without even answering the galio question which is the embodiment of the theory. These kinda comments made by people who are unaware of irony gives me depression and cures it right away. I am sad that this happened, but I'm glad that it's not me.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T18:53:04.334+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> Lol I can add you on discord if you want to talk this out but at this point you are actually just putting words in my mouth. It's actually kind of sickening but we can talk this out real time if you want. I seriously did not mean that Riot is stupid or are assholes. I said that since they are not stupid they are smart in creating outrage. The difference here is that you think making bad changes makes them assholes and ruin the game. I think that making bad changes can create a healthy amount of outrage and that they are smart in doing so. And again, you are literally avoiding the galio q question which embodies my entire theory AND LOGIC.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T18:53:04.334+0000) > ><Removed by Moderation> I posted this on main post as well: EDIT: Apparently some people thought I'm saying Riot is either stupid or they are "assholes" (quoting someone in the comments) in ruining their game on purpose. This is not the case. This is not a post shitting on Riot. I'm saying that since Riot is not stupid, they have to be smart in creating controlled outrage that is healthy to a certain point by making questionable changes on the game. I actually believe this. If you don't think I believe this, convince me and tell me how Riot managed to release the Galio Q buff which they themselves hot fixed. The AP ratios look broken even on paper, and takes less than middle school math to understand this. Riot admitted it was broken and hot fixed it. Since Riot isn't stupid and they knew the numbers were off (like anyone would seriously) how and why were the changes released? My entire theory of Riot intentionally creating public outrage to benefit the game (for said reasons above) is based on this question. What is the more realistic scenario on how and why those changes were released? If you can't answer this like a certain dude in the comments below, than stop telling me that I am hating on Riot which I'm not. I'm saying they are smart ffs.
: ***
> <Removed by Moderation> which I never said. I never said they are assholes, that's literally all coming from you. what on earth dude. I am not saying that they are a bunch of idiots. and why is the alternative a bunch of scumbags when I clearly said that the alternative is that they are smart in creating outrage in a controlled fashion. Good for content creators etc. If you think that it's impossible for me to think that they are smart in creating outrage, again, tell me why and how they passed the galio q buff when Riot themselves admitted that it was overbuffed unless if they were "200IQ" and did it on purpose.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T18:18:31.283+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> Bro, I think you are clearly misunderstanding something. "they can't be that stupid" isn't a sarcastic statement or isn't a statement saying that they are stupid because the alternative will make them look worse. I don't know how many times I have to say this. I never said they are assholes for making questionable changes to the game. First off they own the game and creating a controlled amount of outrage can be healthy. I never said it was a bad thing. Of course I'm not in the position to say that. But Riot themselves are and they themselves have admitted to the fact that the galio Q buff was overbuffed by a large margin which they hot fixed. This isn't a change that I personally found was bad or strange. Are you reading? Riot themselves hot fixed their own change because it was insane. Streamers, players, everyone was saying it was overbuffed. And you still haven't answered my question. I'm not exaggerating when I say that the Galio Q buff AP ratio was obviously going to be over buffed even looking at it on paper- simply the numbers. I'm also not exaggerating when I said it takes less than middle school math to figure out the ratio of the numbers is too much. So since anyone and everyone who saw the change saw that it was over buffed (INCLUDING RIOT THEMSELVES), I'm questioning how this buff got passed. Which is why the answer I came up with is they did it on purpose for outrage. What is your alternative? Since you are demonizing what I'm trying to say, why don't you offer a more realistic scenario on how Riot managed to release the Galio Q buff when Riot themselves thought it was way overbuffed.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-05T17:41:54.404+0000) > > Let&#x27;s see: > > &quot;THEORY: the user &quot;Real Sexy Yoona&quot; is a fucking spy from the DotA2 guys, paid to shit on the game. > Since not even a fucking brain dead monkey could say what he expressed in this post seriously he must be in bad faith! > Let&#x27;s discuss this possible scenario, in a civilized manner!&quot; > > Would you be inclined to discuss this... &quot;scenario&quot; with me, now? > Or you would think &quot;Fuck it, this guy basically told me I am either a total dumbass or a piece of shit, why I should even bother&quot;? Um first off "person who graduated middleschool" is very different from a "fucking brain dead monkey" but I do get your point. Second, I'm not questioning Riot XD. I'm not asking to discuss with Riot themselves. I wanted to hear what other people had to say which is why I'm replying to you. i didn't ask Riot about a theory where they are creating community outrage on purpose LOL. Asked the community since so many people already think that the balance team is bad. Never asked Riot. And do I personally think the balance team is bad? yeah but definitely something I can't do myself and they are probably way better at balancing than I am. But sometimes... sometimes there are crazy changes where lord knows how the changes got passed the checks and that's what I'm questioning here.
: And this post got upvoted, wow. "OMG WHY RIOT DOESN'T TAKE THE BOARD SERIOUSLY" Eh, I wonder why.
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-05T17:26:51.392+0000) > > And this post got upvoted, wow. > > &quot;OMG WHY RIOT DOESN&#x27;T TAKE THE BOARD SERIOUSLY&quot; > > Eh, I wonder why. Just wanted to discuss a possible scenario. Yikes maybe i'm part of the problem XD
Rioter Comments
: Tips For Level 30s
Pretty solid list. I applaud the OP for his or her effort in this contribution. Like man, boards kinda is a scary place for newbies most of the time lol. This is great :) Also fk, I was the 31st upvote for a thread titled "tips for lv 30s". Oh woe is me. Anyways, regarding "Your teammates didn't kill you" part or just deaths in general here is my additional input: Your death is most likely your mistake unless if it's a sacrificial play. For instance, I don't like it when my Leona or Alistar support plays like a Janna. Engage supports or champions in general should not be KDA players and should look for good initiations. This is not saying be reckless, a death is almost always a bad thing unless if you clearly took one for the team. Like I'm scared to overemphasize this because there are a certain group of players that play engage supports and feed while saying "lol I'm support it doesn't matter". No, deaths do matter a lot **but there are rare situations where your death is literally necessary for a hero play that turns a game around. ** Small habit that is good: use death timers. Don't look at a grey screen until you can play again. Track the things that ultimately lead up to your death and learn to play around it next time. Yes the vayne E flashed you into a wall but you had flash up as well. Don't simply accept the outplay and think of countermeasures for the future. TLTR: Your death is most likely your mistake unless if it was unavoidable in giving your team (yourself included) the best possible outcome.
: > [{quoted}](name=AggressiveWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3kl8je6L,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T12:23:10.607+0000) > > You do know Jax is traditionally known as the hyper late game carry right? You do know that the game is overloaded with slows and stuns? If I try to go into a fight as jax fed late game I can only kill one person before something like mf just kills me.
> You do know that the game is overloaded with slows and stuns? If I try to go into a fight as jax fed late game I can only kill one person before something like mf just kills me. Just chiming in to say that's a very vague scenario you just described. If it happens to be a "going into 1 v 5" and "only killing" one person before dying... that's still pretty busted. Jax is also more of a duelist than a 5v5 team fighter. If you manage to mitigate his E Q engage, he can be pretty useless in teamfights. So yah, you shouldn't be constantly going in into overloaded slows and stuns. You should look for sidelane 1v1s and or skirmishes. Like you don't play Jax to win team fights. You play Jax (Top lane Jax) to split push, and pressure a sidelane while your teammates can use that to get objectives. Being a duelist, he wins most 1 v 1s and so the enemy team is forced to send 2 or more people to fight you. You rarely ever group with Jax unless you are going in for a good flank or pushing together. He can't really defend turrets or clear waves while being pushed in so he's better off pushing another lane and buying time/pressure. Finally, playing Jax effectively does require a bit of skill but he's not that hard to master. And watching a Jax pressing a button to dodge all autos and point click jumping on a squishy target isn't impressive at all. For example, when I see a 0/5 Jax 1 v 2 and get a kill (or two), it's never an impressive moment. Trinity force? check. Conqueror? check. Little to no defensive stats but tanky enough for skirmishes cuz of ult? check. It's just Jax and what he does. There are ways to play against him and limit his influence yes, but it's usually through superior rotations, macro stuff not brute force. Which means it's never fun to play against Jax. (fiora, yi, tryndamere etc)
: It became a meme to "nerf Irelia", but it seriously needs to happen again now
> Imagine a tank that marks enemies so it deals true damage from its magic damage output but also allows their allies that deal magic damage to have some of their damage converted to true damage. Don't even get me started on when he gets {{item:3001}} that makes him even more op. > His ult roots literally everyone around him and its basically impossible to dodge. This shit is so overpowered in team fights all you have to do is get in the middle of everyone and press R. His W and E is as braindead as his R because you basically can't miss it. W deals DPS around him (part of it deals true damage holy shit) and his E deals a bunch of damage and refreshes rapidly when people hit him. Oh as if that E needed any more, it gives him bonus resistances as a passive. ONE OF HIS SKILL PRACTICALLY HAS 3 AFFECTS TO IT! > Finally, this guy even has a range stun. His Q shoots out a tongue that stuns a target and relocates him to the target. How does riot give this dude a free engage when he has a broken ult? His emo and robot skin's Q is hard to see as well. HOW IS THIS CHAMPION STILL IN THE GAME? This champion is Amumu.{{champion:32}} He is not an overbearing champion and has a bad early game. Leaving out certain details while using right words and exaggerated expressions can easily make any champion sound broken as hell. In my opinion, I can tell between a good irelia vs a bad irelia. A bad irelia who lost her lane is actually so fking useless. In solo que (Im playing in the KR server currently) I hate seeing teammates locking in Irelia mid and top in champ select SO MUCH. Not as much as seeing a teemo top, but most of them have no idea what they are doing and contribute nothing if they are behind. In general, the champion is fairly strong but nothing near being broken. "AHAHAHA you have an irelia icon so you must be a biased Irelia main" - nope. Played 2 games of the new irelia. 1 being practice tool and the other a bot match lul. Those games were only played to check out the new skin. I only bought the new skin package because the ingame model of the skin looks like Satsuki Kiryuuin from kill la kill.
: Irrationality is my specialty
People taking late game sorcery runes as a secondary and fighting super aggressively in lane against opponents that have resolve (bone plaiting and chrysalis). "hOw dID i LoSe tHaT 1 v 1 At LeVEL 3 wHeN I tOoK gAtHeRiNG StORM aNd trAnsCenDEnce"
: GET RID OF MALE CHARACTERS PLEASE
holy shit I cannot stop laughing. Thank you... just thank you.
Blyted (NA)
: Remove the attack speed immunity from Yi ult already
Huh... maybe not. I'm worried of the "cOmPENSaTiOn BuFfs" he's going to receive if Riot makes said change
: Akali has a 38% winrate mid
Thank God, after reading the title, I thought you were about to complain and ask for buffs. I agree on waiting at least 2-3 weeks before making adjustments. I mean, she might not need any
: Champions' Japanese voices
~~Konichiwa daijobu desuka?~~ All weeb cringe aside, here is a reddit link that helped ~~ me~~ my friends _cough cough_ https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5hjscs/psa_how_to_change_new_clients_language/?sort=new&st=jfqbvho7&sh=b6f6fcb5 Credit goes to NickInComing who made the post. *** Keep in mind that this will also change the language of your client and in-game. This includes pings for summoners and what not. It will also bring up the articles/links highlighted in the front page of the Japanese client, replacing the materials that you would normally see in the NA client. The quality of life goes down by quite a bit as you would find it difficult to read missions, item actives, and runes especially when they are constantly being nerfed/buffed/changed.
: Disagreed. I played Dota for a long time and I wouldn't say that back when i was playing (when Arc Warden came out) that there were any heroes that were truly as god awful as some of the weak picks in League. You could pikc pretty much any hero and do well. I cant say the same about League.
Agreed. I actually started from Dota so I know exactly what you are talking about. Maybe I should've made the title specific to League. Yeah
Pika Fox (NA)
: I mean, everything is viable in regular play. Garen jungle can get you to masters just as much as a katarina support can. Competitive play is where things start becoming unviable, not so much because things are op or up so much as they need things to be consistent.
This actually makes sense. Maybe I should've said "equally viable". Yeah.
: You're not taking into account the macro play champs have. It's not just how you perform in fights. It's also how you pick your fights. Ashe vs Rengar is actually a good example of two champs that can coexist even though Rengar automatically wins 1v1 against her if you just pointed the champs at each other and went at it. Ashe can play around her counters because she can group with her team and hit an ult on a priority target to initiate a teamfight or pick. Rengar cannot actually stop her from doing that. Ideally you would land it on Rengar (or whichever assassin) and start the fight by just killing them off that pick. Then Ashe's counter is eliminated and her team can easily win the fight. Of course Rengar can play around that too. But the point is both champs can play around each other, it's not just "ok they fight and Rengar wins."
Good point honestly, but I don't know about you but during times when Rengar and other assassins are OP, people don't pick Ashe in their games. I think the reason is that it all still boils down to whether a rengar jumping on the ashe kills ashe or not. Of course she can just hit the arrow but what if it's with an ADC that doesn't have a CC that can effectively stop him. And I still feel like an assassin oriented meta (rengar) vs a shield-your-adc (ashe) meta can't co-exist in equal terms. Just take a look at pro play, there is always something that's meta vs something that isn't and a lot of times it's because of each other. I know things shouldn't be balanced around pro play but people in solo que always copy the meta in pro play or pro play reflects the meta in solo que but perfects it. The fact that there is not much variance in pro play (and solo que) unless a meta shift happens due to patches explains this. TLTR, yes in theory it sounds good but in reality people don't pick Ashe in a chaotic burst meta like now. Like the counter play in terms of macro sounds good on paper but it just doesn't translate into games.
Rioter Comments
: "Perhaps I am triggered" "Being a Korean myself" "calling ALL of them racist" "Even if I wasn't Korean it would be disturbing to read." Calm the hell down dude, don't take life so god damn serious. It's no secret that the Korean and to a larger extent Eastern game scene is vastly different from the western Scene. Not only that, but it is no secret either that they often destroy games with the differentiation in attitude towards games, and gaming in general. Don't act all shocked and appalled by everything you read, and try and extend a blank statement onto every faucet of your life. What I said wasn't racist, it's wasn't offensive, nor should it have been "disturbing to read." I get you're triggered, I get you're insane, and that's fine. But BUT BUUUT don't go rant about it for literally no other reason than the fact that you think you've been deeply wronged. My comment didn't matter. It was posted as a passing joke/gesture, and if you took deep offense to it, I'm NOT sorry. Grow a thicker set of skin and grow up.
I'm fine dude. I don't take advice from self-deluded people. > It's no secret that the Korean and to a larger extent Eastern game scene is vastly different from the western Scene If it's no secret how are you so clueless? Why are people like you unable to grasp a concept that's apparently "no secret". > Not only that, but it is no secret either that they often destroy games with the differentiation in attitude towards games, and gaming in general Based on what? stating clueless things again? seems to be a trend for you > Don't act all shocked and appalled by everything you read, and try and extend a blank statement onto every faucet of your life. I don't. You don't find my comments in every idiotic thread that state false things about Korea. > What I said wasn't racist, it's wasn't offensive, nor should it have been "disturbing to read." I get you're triggered, I get you're insane, and that's fine. But BUT BUUUT don't go rant about it for literally no other reason than the fact that you think you've been deeply wronged. > > My comment didn't matter. It was posted as a passing joke/gesture, and if you took deep offense to it, I'm NOT sorry. Grow a thicker set of skin and grow up. The thing with ignorant assholes is that they decide whether what they said was offensive or not- hilarious. I've lived in 4 different continents, and I learned that respecting a culture and their values is crucial. Or maybe I should just take advice from you lol. And you are right, mabye I am becoming insane because I'm losing IQ every time I read a retarded comment like yours. However, I don't feel wronged whenever I read these false comments made by insensitive people. Why on earth would I take what these people say to heart? **The lack of intelligence is triggering,** not because I find their input valuable or persuasive. I do post threads for other people to read and understand a culture they are unfamiliar with and clear up misunderstandings- not because I'm offended. Why would you think that I am? Not everyone thinks like you. I don't want or need your apology. Often times, the value of words is decided by the person who speaks it. Which is why I definitely don't want anything from you lol. > It was posted as a passing joke/gesture You mean this? > That was kind of what I was shooting for. Of all the things you said, this one has the most value in terms of comedic idiocy.
: You seem to be pretty triggered mate.
Irrelevant response but I'll respond regardless. Perhaps I am triggered. Being a Korean myself, imagine finding these upvoted comments that throws the blame on your people, calling ALL of them racist, having a crappy attitude, having a superiority complex, and ending their games short because they are easily angered without any sort of evidence behind their claims. Even if I wasn't Korean it would be disturbing to read. Sadly, it's cancerous because I happen to be Korean living in Korea rn and know how false these upvoted comments are. Like I said before, people need to start understanding that it can be very rude misinterpreting and boldly expanding on a small piece of information you think you know about a culture when you don't.
: That was kind of what I was shooting for.
> That was kind of what I was shooting for. No you weren't. Please, do i need to spell it out for you? > Sorry, the Koreans like this This statement is a response to the OP's thread which talks about how he wishes that League would return back to being more strategic, less snowbally, and have a higher quality in general. Saying "sorry" hints a disappointment to this wishful thinking and following it by saying "the Koreans like this" ("this" obviously being the shit state of the game that the OP mentioned) is stating that Koreans like League to be less strategic, more snowbally, and have a lower quality- contrary to what the OP wishes for. Which is a false statement. > Sooo we're being dumpstered because of it. This is a bold statement because you are essentially saying that we (non-Koreans in other servers) are being dumpstered (having the game ruined) because of it ("it" referring to your previous statement of Koreans liking the shitty the state of the game) Roughly translating to: Because the Koreans like the shit state the game is in rn, we are getting screwed over by them because *Riot wants to keep them happy. Which is another false statement. _(*Riot because the Koreans aren't the decision makers. But you attributing them to being the problem behind the state of the game has to suggest Riot being the medium for these changes in the game because they are the decision makers)_ > Sorry, the Koreans like this. Sooo we're being dumpstered because of it This is just a false statement in its entirety and has no redemptive values. Game duration is only vaguely implied in the OP's thread and your comment responding to it doesn't even touch or expand on that. So how can you hope that your comment was shooting for Koreans having a shorter game duration in internet cafes. Making an insensitive comment is understandable to an extent, but turning a blind eye to it after being exposed is self-deluded to say the least.
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Real Sexy Yoona,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HWAzMz85,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T16:30:55.343+0000) > > They pay by the hour to play in internet cafes better known as PC Bangs. I was actually in one a few hours ago. I&#x27;m tired right now, so here&#x27;s a thread I made in the recent past: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/RabeQop4-shorter-game-times-in-the-korean-server-and-the-reasons-why-its-preferred-there?show=flat > Well written post. Not too long, but easy to understand korean culture. Btw when you get some rest, care to explain why are internet cafes so popular there? Can you give a short description of those places? I used to go in one PC 'playground' (raw translation, don't know the official name in english) but most games that I played there with my friends I could play at home aswell (we were going there because 2 of our friends didnt have working PC-s at the time) and there would be often a bunch of kids who would be loud and obnoxius, so that moved me away from that. > Basically, Korean games ending quickly has nothing to do with Riot. Riot can&#x27;t please the Koreans because the Koreans don&#x27;t give a fuck whether Riot is lengthening or shortening the game duration. Due to their circumstances, Koreans will always end games quicker regardless. > I'm glad you could clear that up for me, and hopefully for everyx1 reading your comment. > Which is why pointing fingers at the Koreans makes zero sense. It&#x27;s been this way in Korea even when the games were longer in western servers. Just because games are shorter now doesn&#x27;t mean it&#x27;s what the Koreans want. They don&#x27;t need it to be shorter, because there are always open mids, 15ff etc. Besides there are Korean streamers that are outspoken about the state of the game and most of them dislike it. > > People just see a similarity and they immediately make a connection, ignoring all common sense. These ignorant people love shutting down their brains and creating false narratives of how the Koreans are so happy with the state of the game and how Riot wants to continue pleasing them. Which is absolute bull shit. > Well you can't blame them for pointing fingers at Koreans. Almost no1 knows what's like to play there, but when they heard Riot is shortening game lenght and that interent cafes in korea are paying by the hour, they just went with '2+2=4' mentality. > Finally attributing lower quality games to Korea is being rude to a nation that&#x27;s many steps ahead in terms of e-culture. Crowds grouping up to watch games in studios? (like NA LCS) Yeah those existed in Korea before I was even born. > Wow. It's the same for my country rn when our football team is playing in World Cup ( I hope I didn't type the name wrong). They are actually playing against England in semi-finals tomorrow, crowd is already going nuts. > An FPS games called &quot;Sudden Attack&quot; used to be the most popular FPS game in Korea (CS coming in second) before Overwatch. So to match the release of Overwatch, Nexon released &quot;Sudden Attack 2&quot;- it was highly anticipated to take back it&#x27;s rightful place as the #1 FPS game in Korea. Guess what? Koreans literally killed the game after its release because of 1. Lack of Quality 2. Pay-to-win Items in store 3. Over-sexual death poses 4. Inaccurate weapons. Due to the hate and boycotting, Nexon had to close the game. This is just one example of how aggressive Koreans are when it comes to judging the quality of a game. Jesus, what would they do to Riot if they decide to boycot them xd
I'm still tired but I'll explain before I go to bed. Mind you, this will be a sea of spelling, and grammatical errors. (It's indirectly mentioned in the thread linked in my previous comment) PC Bangs are popular because Koreans (especially students) are very much restricted and under the authority of their parents at home. Meaning, in Korea if your mom calls you for dinner during a ranked match, you are going to lose that LP real quick. Jokes aside, it's similar to how love hotels in Japan exist for couples wanting to have sex and how it's pretty awkward to do it at home due to close family structures (always someone at home). And of course, you will see clueless outsiders calling it a place for prostitutes when prostitution is fucking banned in Japan. Like people need to start understanding that it can be very rude misinterpreting and boldly expanding on a small piece of information you think you know about a culture when you don't. Anyways, here are the details of a PC bang: PC bangs are usually quite dark inside. Imagine a movie theater where everyone breaks the rules and turns on their phones. The bright lights in a PC bang would be the monitors which can be as big as 32 inches. 24 and 27 is more common I think. And it's bright enough so you wouldn't trip or anything. There is usually a counter near the entrance where a dude (or a hot girl in the PC bang I go to- lucky me) accepts payment. If you are a guest, it's around a dollar or a dollar and a half per hour. If you get a membership (which might cost you at first) costs will be cheaper (cheaper eventually considering if it was a paid membership) It feels cheap at first but time goes so fast when playing games lol Near the counter is pretty bright and there are refreshments of all sorts nearby. Practically a small convenience store is in there but with only things that are edible and purchasable game currency cards for whatever game. You can also order food from outside (Pizza, etc). The temperature is always cool because there are huge fans and ACs running 24/7. A normal PC bang could probably fit around 80-100 people. Larger ones can fit more. Smaller ones- less. After walking pass a bunch of rows of computers placed in cubical areas (for personal space), you'll probably see a smoking room or bathroom at the back end of the room. The equipment is lit (gaming chair, headset, keyboard, mouse etc). The computers are really fast and I haven't experienced any lag of any sort so far. LED lights of different colors can come from the equipment, the ceiling, or the floor. If you are under 18 or 19 (I can't remember), you can't stay in a PC Bang after 9PM. A few PC bangs don't allow people from a certain age group as well. Understand that Koreans are really picky when it comes to cleanliness. I've lived in Europe, Africa, America and Korea- and I can tell you it's pretty ridiculous how far these Koreans can go. I mean in most houses you don't even wear shoes inside. So a PC bang that's not clean, smells like sweat or food, has poor/cheap equipment, and or bad management (keeping noise down) will always go out of business. Always. It's because no matter where one lives in the city, there is at least 5 competing PC bangs from a 3-8 minutes walk distance. I have a friend who's family is pretty rich (owns hotels and what not). They also own high tier private PC Bang and it has glass tiles with water underneath. 99.99% of PC bangs aren't like that. It's 3AM here. Goodnight.
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: I think he meant that shorter games are in favor of korean playerbase because of internet caffes. Don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure, but I saw people are bringing that up from time to time.
They pay by the hour to play in internet cafes better known as PC Bangs. I was actually in one a few hours ago. I'm tired right now, so here's a thread I made in the recent past: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/RabeQop4-shorter-game-times-in-the-korean-server-and-the-reasons-why-its-preferred-there?show=flat Basically, Korean games ending quickly has nothing to do with Riot. Riot can't please the Koreans because the Koreans don't give a fuck whether Riot is lengthening or shortening the game duration. Due to their circumstances, Koreans will always end games quicker regardless. It doesn't favor Koreans because it doesn't change anything in Korea. Which is why pointing fingers at the Koreans makes zero sense. It's been this way in Korea even when the games were longer in western servers. Just because games are shorter now doesn't mean it's what the Koreans want. They don't need or want it to be shorter, because there are always open mids, 15ff etc. There are also Korean streamers that are outspoken about the state of the game and most of them dislike it. People just see a similarity and they immediately make a connection, ignoring all common sense. These ignorant people love shutting down their brains and creating false narratives of how the Koreans are so happy with the state of the game and how Riot wants to continue pleasing them. Which is absolute bull shit. Finally attributing lower quality games to Korea is being rude to a nation that's many steps ahead in terms of e-culture. Crowds grouping up to watch games in studios? (like NA LCS) Yeah those existed in Korea before I was even born. An FPS game called "Sudden Attack" used to be the most popular FPS game in Korea (CS coming in second) before Overwatch. So to match the release of Overwatch, Nexon released "Sudden Attack 2"- it was highly anticipated to take back it's rightful place as the #1 FPS game in Korea. Guess what? Koreans literally killed the game after its release because of 1. Lack of Quality 2. Pay-to-win Items in store 3. Over-sexual death poses 4. Inaccurate weapons. Due to the hate and boycotting, Nexon had to close the game. This is just one example of how aggressive Koreans are when it comes to judging the quality of a game. Which is why comments that imply Koreans must like League rn when it's at a shit state is so far from the truth. "But muh there are so many Koreans still playing League while people are quitting here" That's because Korea has a more loyal playerbase when it comes to League and games like Fortnite/Realm Royal (that's "stealing" a lot of players) don't have a notable following in Korea. Like Starcraft1, League managed to ascend past other games and become a defining part of Korean culture. It's watchable in your home Television, the e-communities embrace the game, and Faker is arguably more popular than the Korean President. You think a ~~game~~ national sport like that can simply "die" because of fortnite and god-tier shitty balancing? lmao it will take more than that.
: Sorry, the Koreans like this. Sooo we're being dumpstered because of it.
> [{quoted}](name=LatetotheRace,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HWAzMz85,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-10T01:30:55.167+0000) > > Sorry, the Koreans like this. Based on what? How do you know that they like it? I'm Korean so please enlighten me. Is your answer the typical "muh games are shorter in Korea so they must like the snowball/oneshot meta" or "it's Korea's fault that Riot is making games shorter and less fun"? Insensitive comments like yours never fail to impress me of how bold people can state things without having any knowledge of what they are talking about.
: Then, it IS their fault. It doesn't matter if im being rude, I don't want to do the same stupid shit Korea does. I've seen players in Challenger not give up that fast. In that time you can only do so much little. Btw, comebacks happen.
> [{quoted}](name=CrestfallenNight,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RabeQop4,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-07-10T10:40:06.964+0000) > > Then, it IS their fault. > It doesn&#x27;t matter if im being rude, I don&#x27;t want to do the same stupid shit Korea does. > I&#x27;ve seen players in Challenger not give up that fast. > In that time you can only do so much little. > Btw, comebacks happen. How is it their fault? What is faulty or wrong about ending games quicker due to limitations that are outlined by their culture? Since when did being rude not matter? I never said you should or anyone should end games quick like Korea. Nobody here is telling you to do so. Why would I? In fact the entire post was dedicated to inform players the difference of game duration that is based on the culture of the regions. It's not stupid that Koreans end games quicker... what on earth. Literally just read the goddamn post. They pay by the hour to play in an internet cafe, they have curfews, and a lot of them are students that have limited time due to after school academies- these commonly last longer than school itself. So many westerners don't understand this, but it literally make students want to kill themselves because they are under so much stress. Since they are students not many can even play games at home due to stricter regulations set by their parents. They don't have much free time. The society which they live in directly affects the game duration. What is so hard to understand? Of course comebacks happen. But this isn't a post about whether longer games are better than shorter games. This isn't a post about whether people should give up or not give up. This is a post that explains why Koreans generally have shorter games and how it's something that's so normal to them BECAUSE of the limitations in their society. They don't care if Riot pushes towards longer or shorter games. They will have shorter games no matter what. I'm just getting fed up because there are some very ignorant people that view Koreans having shorter games because they have a crappy attitude. Even going as far as saying that Riot wants to please the Koreans and make the games shorter and so it's the Korean's fault that the games are short. That logic is bullshit because Korean games ending short is unaffected by whatever Riot does to lengthen or shorten the game duration. These fucking kids pay money to grab a breath of fresh air playing league in the midst of their shitty lifestyle that is plagued by academics and ignorant westerners are calling these kids the reason behind Riot's agenda for shorter games. For fucks sake, just stop.
: Ghostcrawler and Meddler misunderstand what makes pro-play enjoyable.
Was it 2016 when Rox Tigers played SKT in the semi finals at worlds? The entire series was so hype and fun to watch. I think it was the same year Smeb was a part of Rox Tigers and made one of the most iconic kennen ults in League History against G2. I think the game was in a healthier state then. Worlds the following year was plagued with Arden Censor + Kogmaw (still salty that WE beat C9) and now we have faker picking taric and Jankos going braum. Wtf has this game become. As a side note, I hate gold funneling. It looks pathetic when you fail and unimpressive if you succeed. Four item Kaisa mowing down people that are 10 minutes behind her in terms of cs and gold is so brain dead.
Elohaven (NA)
: It's a shame when people attribute this to East Asia. Just because of Cowsep and a few other Youtubers. Good news is that it's a minority of players. Not the majority of the Board populace
> [{quoted}](name=Elohaven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RabeQop4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-09T00:08:11.835+0000) > > It&#x27;s a shame when people attribute this to East Asia. Just because of Cowsep and a few other Youtubers. > > Good news is that it&#x27;s a minority of players. Not the majority of the Board populace Yeah, hopefully. A personal experience extended over years like Cowsep's can feel very bad and It's understandable. I just don't like how people lose their minds and casually call an entire country racist.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RabeQop4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-08T23:22:30.818+0000) > > well yes korea is more adapt to OPEN and ending games quickly but its cuz most of the players are playing in a PC BANK and they have to pay by the hour to play. also they have learned ( cuz they are smart ) that if i spam more games and let the lost games go i can get more lp in shorter time and climb then dragging every dumpster fire of a game to 50 mins. As a korean, this is irrelevent but a huge pet peeve of mine. Technically, a PC BANG is just an internet cafe. IDK why people say PC Bang in english. Legit, PC Bang(Bahng) is just how it's pronounced. Just fyi
> [{quoted}](name=xXImNotABotXx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RabeQop4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T01:15:54.751+0000) > > As a korean, this is irrelevent but a huge pet peeve of mine. Technically, a PC BANG is just an internet cafe. IDK why people say PC Bang in english. Legit, PC Bang(Bahng) is just how it&#x27;s pronounced. Just fyi I think it's a term that has it's definition pretty reliant on how it's said. Maybe, like how "Kimchi" sounds more positive and fun??? than "fermented cabbage" which sounds weird. And saying "I came back from an internet cafe" and "I came back from a pc bang" have slightly different connotations. Internet cafes in western countries have a different atmosphere to the dark lit ones in Korea. I also go to an internet cafe that's inside a library and it's meant for studying/chilling/ taking a break - which is technically a pc bang (because there are computers in a room) but I wouldn't call it that in public... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} idk, i do find it a bit weird as well but I'm just trying to find a reason as to why people do such things.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RabeQop4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-08T23:22:30.818+0000) > > well yes korea is more adapt to OPEN and ending games quickly but its cuz most of the players are playing in a PC BANK and they have to pay by the hour to play. also they have learned ( cuz they are smart ) that if i spam more games and let the lost games go i can get more lp in shorter time and climb then dragging every dumpster fire of a game to 50 mins. You can also lose more lp in a shorter time so that doesn't really matter in the long run.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RabeQop4,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-09T04:27:53.824+0000) > > You can also lose more lp in a shorter time so that doesn&#x27;t really matter in the long run. yeah... was going to say that.
: I agree with those people. If they wanna keep that crappy trend they can, don't bring it to me here. What if it's my culture to not play in cafes? Do they respect that? Hell no, they don't give 2 shits about us here. They are extremely racist people. By watching Cowsep I realized how racist they are towards him it's unbelievable. But it's ok, he's white so people don't give a shit. No wonder he moved to Vietnam even if temporarily. Plus watching how games unfold there made me realize I am glad I don't play there. People are so toxic, NA and EU are nothing compared to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Sovekz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RabeQop4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-09T08:07:41.942+0000) > > I agree with those people. If they wanna keep that crappy trend they can, don&#x27;t bring it to me here. What if it&#x27;s my culture to not play in cafes? Do they respect that? Hell no, they don&#x27;t give 2 shits about us here. They are extremely racist people. By watching Cowsep I realized how racist they are towards him it&#x27;s unbelievable. But it&#x27;s ok, he&#x27;s white so people don&#x27;t give a shit. No wonder he moved to Vietnam even if temporarily. Plus watching how games unfold there made me realize I am glad I don&#x27;t play there. People are so toxic, NA and EU are nothing compared to them. I did mention toxicity but I was talking about why games are shorter. The people you agree with didn't mention toxicity at all but was talking about shorter games in Korea and how they thought Riot was pushing towards shorter games based on that. The "crappy attitude" was in the context of the Koreans playing shorter games and surrendering all the time- which can be seen as a crappy attitude. I think you genuinely misunderstood. Why is playing in or outside a cafe an issue? I was just mentioning the general trend of playing in a internet cafe. > They are extremely racist people. There are some Koreans that are racist towards cowsep but that's because they are immature, want attention and are retarded. These are the same cowards that hide behind their usernames wherever you go. It's not unique to Korea. Also, you can't judge an entire people based on that alone are you kidding me? You do realize there are so many other people that play with Cowsep and stay silent- they are racist too? Korea after the war was helped by America and the UN. SO many Koreans respect America because of that, some even feel indebted to this day (me). You are talking about a minority that are immature and retarded, and then judging an entire people group. Finally, me. I'm Korean and I play League in the Korean server. > They are extremely racist people. what... no. I fucking love Americans. They are awesome people. _Short story that I randomly remember: Once I was going to be late for my plane but the people in front of saw my frantic face and let me pass. (it's airport regulations that you can't skip obviously, so I was so happy) When I landed at my destination (still in America) I was struggling with my baggage and a man a bit older than me helped me carry the luggage to my uber. All this felt special because I know that this shit doesn't happen in Korea because people keep to themselves and act introverted. _
Rioter Comments
: [EXPOSED] Hidden secret on how to get your support to peel, and protect you all game.
As a support main, I can function and peel my ADC without compliments- even when my ADC is being an asshole. Using an immature ADC as a justification for ditching my role as a support doesn't make me a better player or person. Even when my ADC is downright toxic, I keep my head cool for the other 3 teammates and support him to win the game. The moment I start thinking I need compliments to play better, I am greatly limiting myself and going down a dangerous road of self entitlement. On a more personal note, compliments actually make **me** play worse. When someone calls me madlife I try to go for even more flashy plays that I know I can't do. Every time I get a compliment, I get so hyped and so I thirst for another compliment by trying to make LCS level plays and go for flashy plays that has a low chance of succeeding. So a lot of times, my teammates go from complimenting me to /all report support please.
DW Diana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Real Sexy Yoona,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mXTyZIFo,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-07-07T15:32:12.538+0000) > > Aye fair enough, I agree in the sense that AP itemization can be boring af compared to the different paths you can take for AD itemization. I still don&#x27;t think it makes AD itemization better in terms of game play and being able to win. > It;s not just it being boring, for some it is actually a large handicap. Imagine Diana as an AD champion for a second. She grabs triforce, titanic, and goes tank. She would be so much stronger at this point then she currently is in the same way AP irelia is less valid then AD because of the natural scaling given to her by those two items. > Riot seems to understand this a bit and introduced new items like Shurelyas and Spellbinder. It would be great if they didn&#x27;t stop and continue introducing more AP items that are unique and useful.** I&#x27;m thinking of an AP item that could utilize an active that could &quot;disarm&quot;cc someone (like Heaven&#x27;s Halberd in Dota2)- that would be incredibly hard to balance but would be awesome imo. ** > I have to disagree. Shurelyas is like a half assed ghostblade, and spellbinder... for an item concept with so much potential i can't honestly understand what they were thinking... I too hope they start introducing more AP items, and maybe look at spell vamp again. I know there was good reason for it being removed, but kinda feel like too much hp sustain on AP right now is not a problem, quite the opposite in fact. > But don&#x27;t give me this mirroring shit with AP Hexdrinker that gives an AD shield or AP QSS. Actual AIDS. > AP hexdrinker shouldn't be necessary, because Nullifying Orb SHOULD already be it. Again, I know it's not what you want to hear, but it really is true. The only reason they didn't make it effect physical is because they were understandably afraid ADC's would abuse it; well now they are getting 1 shot everytime a half competent hypercarry all ins them, it seems like the right time to make this change. QSS...no....just no. QSS is an item created to screw over 2 champions. People compare it to Zonyas, but in truth zonyas can, and often is, in most AP champions core build. QSS on the other hand is only ever there to counter Malz and skarner. In short, it shouldn't be an AP item, it shouldn't be an AD item, it just should not be...
I think Irelia overshadows Diana but I don't think that makes Diana a bad champion. Like she doesn't really fit very well in the current meta and there are other champions that does what she does better. idk dude. Spellbinder is my favorite item on Ahri and Diana. The bonus AP and MS on the active catches a lot of people off guard. I wish there was a faster way to stack it but I still really like the item.
DW Diana (NA)
: Nice rant there. The QSS one made me laugh, though I cant argue with the logic. I think the problem is that ap DOES tend to get the raw end of the stick. There is so much "anti-ap" in the game, while so little "anti ad" it's not surprising ap players feel hard done by. Itemization is a big problem for ap, but as I was explaining to someone earlier, so in a BIG way is scaling. Because Deathcap exists, all ap scaling is made to take this into account. This then means all ap champions are kinda pushed towards getting it. Ad champions can also get to do either type of damage out of either stat, and many scale off either ad or ap, giving them a much larger range of builds available to them. "But they all still go AD!" Yes, and why do you think that is? Ad itemization is naturally better then ap. I know by the OP this is not what you want to hear, but it is true nonetheless.
Aye fair enough, I agree in the sense that AP itemization can be boring af compared to the different paths you can take for AD itemization. I still don't think it makes AD itemization better in terms of game play and being able to win. Riot seems to understand this a bit and introduced new items like Shurelyas and Spellbinder. It would be great if they didn't stop and continue introducing more AP items that are unique and useful.** I'm thinking of an AP item that could utilize an active that could "disarm"cc someone (like Heaven's Halberd in Dota2)- that would be incredibly hard to balance but would be awesome imo. ** But don't give me this mirroring shit with AP Hexdrinker that gives an AD shield or AP QSS. Actual AIDS.
Rioter Comments
HàrrowR (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F7qOFKRr,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-07T01:18:34.171+0000) > > ADCs should be for late game. We just dont reach the late game anymore so they can&#x27;t function. Why should they be for late game? Like seriously,any reasons except well just they should
> [{quoted}](name=HàrrowR,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F7qOFKRr,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-07-07T02:48:42.769+0000) > > Why should they be for late game? > > Like seriously,any reasons except well just they should A lot of them are designed for late game. Item changes won't do shit. Stat changes (unless if it's a massive one) won't do shit either. Take a look at ashe for example. Her Q almost does nothing in the early game, her W's power spike is level 1 and 3 or 4. It actually doesn't scale well into the game at all, her E is useless in terms of damage and survival in fights. Finally, take a look at her ult, it does AP damage and scales with AP. Meaning, since Ashe's don't build any penetration or AP enhancing items, her ult becomes more useless (in terms of damage) as the game progresses because people have more MR late into the game. This is ashe and her kit. Her power comes from her auto attacks, kiting potential, the extra autos she throws it from the stun of her ult, and auto attacks enhanced by her Q. These auto attacks become real late game- it's simply the nature of auto attacks. If you take away Ashe's (insert any other late game adc) late game, why on earth would you even pick ashe for? I don't see a problem with Ashe's spike coming through in the late game. If you do, it's more of a design problem than itemization. Last thing, ADC's are late game carries because their supports and team allows them to be. Take a full item yi, rengar, khazix, nocturne, jax, trynd, kayle, irelia, yasuo into a full item ADC. The ADC gets murdered and obliterated. They are only powerful in the late game because they are protected. If you make them any less powerful, why on earth would you protect them or even pick them. Stop making ADC sound like they are gods late game. Not every adc has a hypothetical lulu bot. In my games they get insta killed by melee late game carries and assassins like shaco and rengar. It's not like other classes are trash late game either. Lux, veigar, xerath can all one shot ADCs if they land their shit in the late game- which isn't an impossible task if there are other teammates that has an engage tool.
Violett (NA)
: As much as I hate saying it...
I for one, genuinely enjoyed Ascension (and Bloodmoon) because of the constant fighting. I also feel like game modes like that are even more fun with friends because everyone is generally on the same page while in summoner's rift people would just mutter about their lane and what not.
: Appreciation Thread to Riot Employees
They definitely are when they respond to your tickets and talk to you through live chat. I've talked to one of them and apparently he gets yelled at by people who get their accounts banned/suspended etc, nearly everyday. Taking into consideration how much bs they have to go through, it really is noteworthy that I've gotten a positive response consistently. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Real Sexy Yoona,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KMEAMjPv,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-07-07T09:51:21.842+0000) > > I agree but I liked the new &quot;disarm&quot; CC effect. It&#x27;s common in Dota2 and makes the game more interesting imo. I like how it disables the right clicking mechanic but I didn&#x27;t like how Riot gave it to Irelia. She&#x27;s stronger than most mages by default so it just makes her more powerful against non mages too. They should put it on an item, also silence. Or maybe they could be summoner spells? I dislike the lack of access.
An active from an item sounds more realistic than a new summoner spell. There's one called "Heaven's Halberd" in Dota2. The danger would be if a duelist could viably purchase and utilize that item. So the safest route would be it being a support item with less defensive stats and no offensive stats. The duration of the active, overall effectiveness of the item, and the CD should be punished if the user doesn't use it at the right moment so that it doesn't over buff the support role again.
Show more

Real Sexy Yoona

Level 102 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion