Rioter Comments
: As a NA player, who has Nubrac as a friend, I do understand a bit about where Nightblue is coming from. Having a player that goes off meta can be tilting especially when they don't convey that knowledge, however you should still try to win. Tryndamere and Galio bottom lane? Sure why not, as long as you try to win I don't care. As a mid laner I understand why Irelia was upset. Sharing XP as a mid laner is detrimental to your leveling but at the same time it's not gonna kill you to be a level or 2 behind the enemy mid laner if someone else is camping in your lane. If Nubrac had played Mordekaiser (not sure if his passive is the same as it used to be where his XP was different, I'm going based on that) Would Irelia have still been triggered? More than likely because her XP is no different but Morde's is (yet again going based on his passive before rework). If he had played Zilean and constantly gave her an extra level when possible? She's still probably have been mad. No mid laner is going to willingly let someone stay in there lane and give up XP. Why? Because they are pretty selfish. I may only be Silver at the moment but I can say that most mid laners are selfish. In the given scenario, Sivir had a rough lane. I didn't pay too much attention to her, I don't know if she was dived or she just kept pushing out. Twisted Fate was able to do what he could alone but wasn't able to be impactful due to constantly being 2v1'd, atleast until 3/5's of the team went AFK. Even after all of that problems caused by what was happening 3/5 players decided to AFK because he was trolling. It's not like he wasn't trying to win, on his stream he stated that he's been doing it for a couple days or so and that it was working out. His match history reflected that when Nightblue looked at it. I don't particularly care for trolls or anything of that sort, but even in the face of what some would consider being flamed, or even having Nightblue's look on the situation where it was well deserved, it seemed like he was trying to win. It used to be that D5 was literally it's own ELO. It was some place in the twilight zone where people would do what they wanted because they couldn't win enough and they couldn't lose enough. so in the same kind of situation he was trying something that with experimentation he found to work. I'm not gonna stick up for either side in this case just because it could be considered trolling and Nubrac has trolled before, However at the same time Nightblue and the 2 others should have also been penalized for AFK'ing. I've been in games where racism and names have been thrown around, and half the time nothing happens. I've also been in games where someone int's and nothing happens to them. I'm not saying the system is bad, I'm not even saying that it always happens. The truth is it's about 25-30% of times someone gets reported that nothing happens. On the other side of this, Nightblue was upset because of the fact that Nubrac had done something he didn't agree with. That is fine, He flamed behind the camera a bit, that is also fine. Every single player in League who had played ranked had flamed someone before with or without actually typing it. Spam pinging someone who dies, emoting or spamming mastery when you kill someone, typing in all chat profanity that isn't really okay, and even some racist things that some people have said. A lot of that could be considered flaming, but the only example that is expressly forbade (to my knowledge at the moment) that is punishable severely is Racism. Also the rioter in the image, Riot Zephyr, is the influencer manager dude (too lazy to look back at what he was actually called) it is literally his job to interact with Riot partners, which happens to include Nightblue. I don't know who issued the ban, whether it was the automated system or an actual rioter, but whoever did it had a reason. Whether it was because of Nightblue's report to Zephyr or whether it decided that it was unacceptable to play Teemo mid with Irelia there. It's all speculation that most of us will never be able to say for sure. Zephyr was just doing his job, he was asked to look into it by a partner and so he did. What he did with what he found, I don't know, I can't say that I ever will. But I will say that anyone who afk'd in that match should probably be punished as well. I mean look at it this way, we all know people who have been issued a suspension (which is the better term for a short term ban) for AFK'ing or flaming. I personally think that if they are going to suspend Nubrac for trolling they should suspend the 3 who AFK'd. Will that happen? I don't know maybe? I can say it's kind of crappy that they AFK'd a game that was still (atleast from my experience but I'm not as high of an elo player) winnable with some effort and work. I really think that they should all be in some sort of trouble. Now to summarize, pro players condemned Nubrac for what he did. Not saying that means it's automatically horrible because Pro players condemn stuff and it ends up working out sometimes. However, Riot has stated before that you really just have to try to win and you shouldn't AFK. Both being taken into consideration it's really just a bad situation with no real resolution that gives both players what they are asking for. **TL:DR Nubrac and all players who went AFK should have been suspended. AFK players weren't trying to win and Nubrac was trolling according to what was said.** **Edit: Nightblue also threatened Nubrac, saying that he would get him banned by his Rioter friend** **Also copied this from another post I made on a different thread just wanted to put my opinion on this one as this one is also a good one**
> **TL:DR Nubrac and all players who went AFK should have been suspended. AFK players weren't trying to win and Nubrac was trolling according to what was said.** > > **Edit: Nightblue also threatened Nubrac, saying that he would get him banned by his Rioter friend** > > **Also copied this from another post I made on a different thread just wanted to put my opinion on this one as this one is also a good one** I think we're in agreance here, especially about NB3. However just as a minor point, while doing research on the situation the most damning evidence I saw was from Yassuo's stream. Moe tried to adapt and go in on Anivia for the early cheese that Nubrac's strategy would've gone for but Nubrac didn't follow up until long after the skirmish was over. Yassuo also kindly asked him to leave mid with farther refusal. I want to defend him but I really can't. {{sticker:sg-janna}} However the bullying in the game also definitely deserves to be punished.
Nadiri (NA)
: 3 more hours eh.. funny thing is that I finally climbed out of bronze and hit silver 4 and got banned for 14 days and now I can't wait to feel the silver
Good luck! I just hope the time away has helped you understand you should be careful how you act and treat others. Keeping your cool will help you more than having Faker on your team
Nadiri (NA)
: Ban until Jun 15 10 33 PM but now it is 10 43 PM already june 15.. HELP
: What stays on the game stays on the game. Him doing stuff on social media is irrelevant and not in Riots control.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tsQPV9R7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T12:47:34.791+0000) > > What stays on the game stays on the game. Him doing stuff on social media is irrelevant and not in Riots control. That depends on the terms of the League Partner Program.
Zac x Me (NA)
: 1)The biggest is communication. "Hi team I want to play Teemo support mid lane" "4x report teemo also open mid everyone afk /int /troll"
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tsQPV9R7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T12:35:59.184+0000) > > 1)The biggest is communication. > > > "Hi team I want to play Teemo support mid lane" > > "4x report teemo also open mid everyone afk /int /troll" I understand that is likely how the situation might play out, however there are different ways to state it and the problem is that tilt and report would come once they saw him mid anyway without speaking. Players in a tilted game do worse in general. If I wanted to play Teemo support mid how I might go about it would be Hey team, if it's okay I'd like to support in mid so we can cheese them or exert a lot of pressure in that Lane. I know what I'm doing, would that be okay? Yes? Awesome let's win No? Alright I'll do my best bot {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Terozu (NA)
: tbh ive tried and tried but i can't even make a good concept for that. I'm wandering how it'd look tbh.
Haha it was just a small idea I had. Kinda opposite of the small familiar norm.
: Jinx and Syndra have some redeeming qualities, tho. Meanwhile Evelynn is straight forward evil. Not "morally questionable", just evil. She feeds on the agony of people, ffs. So I still think it is a strict no for Evelynn. If you want morally questionable, then there are better choices for this. {{champion:25}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:498}}
Fair enough, although one thing to remember is that lore between universes is technically separate so the redeeming qualities could come in there. Again, I'm not saying it's the best choice, just saying a possible one. However the ones you list are also very good options
: Evelynn is a no go for me in this skin line. She would fit as an enemy for the Star Guardians, but her personality is too malicious to make her a Star Guardian.
I mainly say Eve for 2 reasons. 1) she's popular 2) the skin line traditionally releases with at least one morally questionable one right? I.E. Syndra, Jinx. I'm not saying Eve cause that's who I want, but because that's the direction it seems to point for me.
im small (EUW)
: Star Guardian 2019 predictions!
{{champion:142}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:28}} Are probably who I'd expect. Based on the skin line's past as well as popular champs Side note: {{champion:20}} would be hilarious
: That's the avatar, the little legend.
Ah. It didn't match yup with any of the six they showed so I wasn't sure
: Teamfight Tactics
Look on the board, who or what is the thing in the bottom left corner of the board? I see Morde, Warwick, Fiora, and ???
: Teamfight Tactics
So...... Who is that in the lower left of the chess board? I know Morde, Fiora, Warwick, but who's the other?
mack9112 (NA)
: Your teemo example shows the misunderstanding of many players who have played this game for a while. You used to play this game at a level that people did not understand how to lane against teemo or how to counter his shrooms but through you just playing the game you are placed against people of equal skill and since you are experienced so will they and with that in mind the mind games of teemo are predicted and countered. The majority of the damage in the game is avoidable when the game is played correctly can you give examples of situations that you find frustrating ?
I understand the whole "you played, got better, and were put against better players" the Teemo example is simply the first thing that came to mind Most of my frustrations lie with assassins if I'm being honest. It's definitely not rewarding to beat someone for 8 levels in both cs and score only to have them get lucky once get a kill and then be seemingly unkillable. Or to successfully avoid or even reverse a gank from someone like Kayn only for them to press Yomuus and suddenly be in your lane spamming laugh over your dead body. I remember when you could respect an assassin in skill level simply because for example someone like Zed would have to hit his R-auto-W-E-Q combo and possibly even tiamat to 100-0 you rather than simply R-Q (exaggeration, but not by much)
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ReaperOfAnarachy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=295JlA6n,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T14:35:02.448+0000) > > So you seem to believe that it's in fact the tanks who have have to much damage in their items while not having good defenses. > > Correct me if I'm wrong here of course > > While I don't disagree, I also personally believe that there should be more than 0.2 seconds reaction time in general case of dieing. Should a squishy ADC die when an assassin jumps on them? Yes very likely, but not before the support has time to at least try to land some CC for example. Maybe 0.5 seconds? Average human reaction time is about 0.3 seconds if I remember correctly. There should always be a window to allow for counterplay even if it's just a flash. (( Again, my opinion)) > > Edit: I looked it up and average human reaction time for visual stimulus is 0.25 seconds. But there still needs to be a window for reaction. There are bad and good examples of this ( a bad example of providing opportunity window is the short lived leblanc rework where she literally had to wait a set amount of time between abilities to do damage, a good example being proper amounts of wards to spot people or Zed's ult at least the way it used to work lol) Tanks resistances have been more and more in need of something to counteract how bad they are at every stage of the game. Riot has put offensive stats into what could be defensive as a tank should have. On another note I have to disagree with the .25 death time happening often at all. As someone who plays a bit of everything aside from ADC (in bot lane at least, I have quite alot of time on mid/top off meta ADC) with phantom dancer and GA ADC is allowed to be surprisingly tanky. GA 40 armor and PD 500 shield lifesteal from runes / shield from runes make them very very hard to kill compared to what it realistically should be. Damage should be damage and defensive should be defensive, too many ways to effectively do both. Not saying ADC is easy or overpowered (directly anyway). People should be forced to actually choose either Maw to survive the Fizz combo and lose out on critting as often and lower attack speed or get phantom dancer to help kiting. If a defensive item has almost same damage as offensive items something is wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=295JlA6n,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T15:40:36.924+0000) > > Tanks resistances have been more and more in need of something to counteract how bad they are at every stage of the game. Riot has put offensive stats into what could be defensive as a tank should have. > > On another note I have to disagree with the .25 death time happening often at all. As someone who plays a bit of everything aside from ADC (in bot lane at least, I have quite alot of time on mid/top off meta ADC) with phantom dancer and GA ADC is allowed to be surprisingly tanky. GA 40 armor and PD 500 shield lifesteal from runes / shield from runes make them very very hard to kill compared to what it realistically should be. Damage should be damage and defensive should be defensive, too many ways to effectively do both. Not saying ADC is easy or overpowered (directly anyway). People should be forced to actually choose either Maw to survive the Fizz combo and lose out on critting as often and lower attack speed or get phantom dancer to help kiting. If a defensive item has almost same damage as offensive items something is wrong. I partially agree here. I agree that defenses should be defenses and offenses should be offenses, but I do also see that there is a large problem of being able too easily counter defenses while not loosing general offense. If you build to shred tank? Awesome shred the tank in a reasonable time, but don't expect to burst everyone else as well. If you build burst? Don't cry when a tank walks up to you with a "Hahaha hello smoll one. You're going to stand here for a second while my friends deal with you" {{champion:201}}
: > [{quoted}](name=ReaperOfAnarachy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=295JlA6n,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-26T13:57:06.880+0000) > > Before I start let's set some rules. > > 1) This is a discussion not an argument. This means let's try to take emotion out of it and simply raise our points of view > 2) Don't downvote just cause you don't agree with something. Let's try to upvote the comments who make valid points and downvote the ones that are trolling, or simply have to much emotion attached. > oh boy, you missed out on the juggernaut patch... good for you! > Since that's out of the way let's get started. > let's, (PS no hard feeling but i disagree on some points so meh) > Riot, it is my opinion as well as some others that the current Meta has gotten out of hand for a little while now. Since I started playing back in season 5 I have seen a transition from the tank Meta to the hyper damage Meta. I've also seen my personal playtime decrease significantly over this transition. I find this largely because I will think about playing this game again only to shake it off due to wanting to avoid becoming tilted due to being deleted with minimal warning or time to react. Riot has even admitted to damage being to high. And I was hoping to have a few questions answered for real. > > Why did we move so heavily to this Meta? Is it to seem more exciting to get new players? Is it what your QA team enjoys? To help YouTubers get more views by making clickbait titles more true? > There have always been 1shot builds and 1shot combos, since SotD on malphite > Is this a step to make the champions who originally had a really high skill cap (i.e. Zed, etc) have a lower entry floor to excite newer players when they delete someone and escape? > If this is a game about competition.. why shouldn't we attempt to encourage this dimension of the match to require more skillful interaction to perform well at a higher level of play > Shouldn't the goal be to reward high skill while still allowing every champion to be viable? ( This is more my opinion, but I feel like it's perfectly OK to have champions who are harder to play but are more rewarding when mastered. Mobility being used to dodge skills and outplay is much healthier than mobility being used to be on top of the opponent and instantly delete them and still having mobility to get away) > There are two extremes: Too much utility, and too much stat check, I personally favor utility because you can only go in one direction and frankly a game where everyone is Garen or Olaf vs a game where everyone is Azir or Riven... well i got with the azir or riven philosophy. Utility, outplays, skillful combat, not just itemization from macro/gold determining the outcome of a fight... which with simpler champs is really the main thing. > I know that the community does not want the tankmeta, but why do tanks have to be so unviable? > Tanks when strong actually have less counterplay than any assassin, skill based fighter, or mage. When strong tanks have all of the advantages of juggernauts with almost none of the drawbacks. > What is the problem with having proper counter building and positioning and macro gameplay determine the outcome of the game rather than flipping a coin on who has the most mobility and highest damage? Wards have been decreased. The number of champions who can use unpredictable patching has increased. > I think that it is definitely a coin flip right now because the reliable champions wind up being brokenly oppressive when they're brought up to par and the skill champions are always, and have always been relatively balanced with eachother. There has never been a meta where fiora COULD NOT beat riven in a 1v1, there have never been metas where Zed and Jayce couldn't go 1 for 1, New irelia and new akali can trade blows, and in this class we also find yasuo who isn't a problem for fighter or assassin champs when played at their max, but isn't a pushover either. What bugs me is that these two styles of champs have all had relative parody for almost a decade and everyone wants to 'balance' them by gutting them of all identity and buffing the shit out of things that, whenever they have a slight gold lead will just 1shot you or will hold you down and choke you to death on wet noodles. > What I really want to know is why we have not seen a step away from this in a significant way. When I play with friends or look at the boards, a large portion of what I see is people getting deleted near instantly and thus enducing more anger overall. > 99% of those people are playing mobafire/youtube guide builds and don't counter itemize or properly understand the matchup. and then instead of asking for advice they demand nerfs > Again this is meant to be discussion and I apologise for any amount of emotion there seems to be in my post > > > Thanks in advance, > Me you didn't seem overly emotional bro, i just wanted to lay out the other side so you can get it. I play Jayce, I play akali, I play fiora, Irelia, I play those cancer champs and i love to play against them. an outplay for me isn't a malphite ult, it's proper rationing of my mana, cooldowns, interrupts, mobility to ensure a won fight. As i get better at the game the opponents i face get better and so I learn more mechanics I find that the people who complain are usually into reliable and low mastery effort champions. I'm not calling these players bad, because frankly macro IS important and SHOULD be rewarded. but i'm saying their champs lack the tools for that level of combatant. They're playing champs from mario while we're playing champs from tekken. Like.. think of it this way, take a champion's kit. if that champion could easily wind up in soul calibur as a full fledged character with little alteration (Riven for example) then they wind up in a state of relative balance against eachother. if that champion couldn't get into soul cal without a bunch of weird homebrew moves (brand or even talon) then they need updates not buffs. nobody likes just being flat outclassed by blobs of stats. it isn't fun, it isn't enjoyable. I think these brawler champs (For lack of a better term) are a really good template. Well rounded, with enough utility to 1v1 or 1v5 other champs of the same classification based on the pilot's skill over all else.
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=295JlA6n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-26T15:00:37.636+0000) > > oh boy, you missed out on the juggernaut patch... good for you! > > let's, (PS no hard feeling but i disagree on some points so meh) > > There have always been 1shot builds and 1shot combos, since SotD on malphite > > > If this is a game about competition.. why shouldn't we attempt to encourage this dimension of the match to require more skillful interaction to perform well at a higher level of play > > There are two extremes: Too much utility, and too much stat check, I personally favor utility because you can only go in one direction and frankly a game where everyone is Garen or Olaf vs a game where everyone is Azir or Riven... well i got with the azir or riven philosophy. Utility, outplays, skillful combat, not just itemization from macro/gold determining the outcome of a fight... which with simpler champs is really the main thing. > > Tanks when strong actually have less counterplay than any assassin, skill based fighter, or mage. When strong tanks have all of the advantages of juggernauts with almost none of the drawbacks. > > > I think that it is definitely a coin flip right now because the reliable champions wind up being brokenly oppressive when they're brought up to par and the skill champions are always, and have always been relatively balanced with eachother. There has never been a meta where fiora COULD NOT beat riven in a 1v1, there have never been metas where Zed and Jayce couldn't go 1 for 1, New irelia and new akali can trade blows, and in this class we also find yasuo who isn't a problem for fighter or assassin champs when played at their max, but isn't a pushover either. > > What bugs me is that these two styles of champs have all had relative parody for almost a decade and everyone wants to 'balance' them by gutting them of all identity and buffing the shit out of things that, whenever they have a slight gold lead will just 1shot you or will hold you down and choke you to death on wet noodles. > > 99% of those people are playing mobafire/youtube guide builds and don't counter itemize or properly understand the matchup. and then instead of asking for advice they demand nerfs > > you didn't seem overly emotional bro, i just wanted to lay out the other side so you can get it. I play Jayce, I play akali, I play fiora, Irelia, I play those cancer champs and i love to play against them. an outplay for me isn't a malphite ult, it's proper rationing of my mana, cooldowns, interrupts, mobility to ensure a won fight. As i get better at the game the opponents i face get better and so I learn more mechanics > > > I find that the people who complain are usually into reliable and low mastery effort champions. I'm not calling these players bad, because frankly macro IS important and SHOULD be rewarded. but i'm saying their champs lack the tools for that level of combatant. They're playing champs from mario while we're playing champs from tekken. > > Like.. think of it this way, take a champion's kit. if that champion could easily wind up in soul calibur as a full fledged character with little alteration (Riven for example) then they wind up in a state of relative balance against eachother. if that champion couldn't get into soul cal without a bunch of weird homebrew moves (brand or even talon) then they need updates not buffs. > > nobody likes just being flat outclassed by blobs of stats. it isn't fun, it isn't enjoyable. I think these brawler champs (For lack of a better term) are a really good template. Well rounded, with enough utility to 1v1 or 1v5 other champs of the same classification based on the pilot's skill over all else. Thank you for your point of view first of all. You bring up very good points. The champions you named, Jayce, Fiora, irelia, etc. I actually don't have a problem with. Even Akali I don't mind to much, I think she could do with some light tuning if anything. These champions have counterplay in how you play against them. I'm not saying that we should buff Garen like champions while nerfing all assassins. I've played when juggernauts had way too much damage (( still do in some cases)) and it's cancerous as well. What I'm saying is we should move towards a Meta style where individual champions do well when played to their specific strong points. Yorick, as example, should be strongest in game when he is split pushing and rotating effectively and safely based on map awareness ( which he does a decent job of) but he really shouldn't get into a state where he's suddenly one shotting people who play smart against him. On the opposite end, assassins should be able to jump on the ADC, but they should have to wait for an opprotune moment where CC is in cool down or the ADC is out of position. Not just jump in, get a double kill by pressing all their buttons and still be able to get out. From what I've seen if you're in a game 5v5 and 1 person on each team knows how the game works and are trying to carry, if one is an assassin focusing on kills, and the other is a champion focused on proper macro game, the assassin focused on micro game will win more often. I believe outplays are fine to have, but I would ask for them to be actual outplays showing skill rather than facerolling and saying "it's all skill" xD We've gotten to a point where the tables have flipped and the mages etc that were low skill medium reward have become high skill, medium reward ( due to not being mobile, versus a large amount of mobility and skill shots vs abilities that land as long as you're on top of the enemy) and assassins that were high skill high reward ( when there damage was skill based) to more becoming low skill high reward. To clarify, my problem lies mostly in champs like talon who take very little skill to do well with rather than champions who actually require an amount of skill to play.
: The last real damage meta we had for extended time (not counting preseason) was season 4 I believe. Assassin reworks have made short burst of assassin time being most played but since my start in season 4 I've seen tank meta of s5 and s6 tanks s7 enchanters with 2 tanks season 8 also tanks until conqueror's release and then tank nerfs. Currently the enchanters seem to be coming back, hypercarries are in (scale too quickly but exist) the main reason for damage being too high is riot adding "defensive" items that are just slightly less damage than offense, examples being Phantom Dancer/GA/Sterak/Death dance being either added or changed. Defensive runes also tend to be given damage (aftershock/grasp/shield bash).
> [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=295JlA6n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-26T14:20:35.341+0000) > > The last real damage meta we had for extended time (not counting preseason) was season 4 I believe. Assassin reworks have made short burst of assassin time being most played but since my start in season 4 I've seen tank meta of s5 and s6 tanks s7 enchanters with 2 tanks season 8 also tanks until conqueror's release and then tank nerfs. Currently the enchanters seem to be coming back, hypercarries are in (scale too quickly but exist) the main reason for damage being too high is riot adding "defensive" items that are just slightly less damage than offense, examples being Phantom Dancer/GA/Sterak/Death dance being either added or changed. Defensive runes also tend to be given damage (aftershock/grasp/shield bash). So you seem to believe that it's in fact the tanks who have have to much damage in their items while not having good defenses. Correct me if I'm wrong here of course While I don't disagree, I also personally believe that there should be more than 0.2 seconds reaction time in general case of dieing. Should a squishy ADC die when an assassin jumps on them? Yes very likely, but not before the support has time to at least try to land some CC for example. Maybe 0.5 seconds? Average human reaction time is about 0.3 seconds if I remember correctly. There should always be a window to allow for counterplay even if it's just a flash. (( Again, my opinion)) Edit: I looked it up and average human reaction time for visual stimulus is 0.25 seconds. But there still needs to be a window for reaction. There are bad and good examples of this ( a bad example of providing opportunity window is the short lived leblanc rework where she literally had to wait a set amount of time between abilities to do damage, a good example being proper amounts of wards to spot people or Zed's ult at least the way it used to work lol)
Rioter Comments
: No worries. I'm not a fantastic writer and using hyperbole to display anger is tricky in writing without giving context. The truth of it is is that I don't like the reworks visuals. I also don't like leagues trends of sexualizing it's characters so they sell better to target demographics.
Yeah I understand that. And honestly in my personal opinion though. The only thing I'd change visually is to give slightly more armor. Not enough to look like leona but think light armor. Stuff you could find by googling elven or angelic female armor. Light armor is best for Swift warriors that need to swing full sword rotations 2.5+ times a second.
: I don't know why you are apologizing. You haven't insulted me unless you are apologizing for the loosely based assumptions in which case I'm sorry that I mislead you into reading into me in such a manner by the stylization of my first post which lead you to make such assumptions. 1) ( I Agree but for different reasons.) 2) I agree but, this seems obvious not sure what you are getting at here. 3) Modern please define Modern. As that needs more scope for better understanding. 4)lol. I do actually play a lot of leona nowadays. Mostly because I stopped playing ranked or normals and only play arams and arams give me a lot of leo. Like I'm beginning to wonder what kind of random number generator or algorithm rito uses for this function. Your last comment confuses me and seems to assume a lot about my character. Let me clarify something for you that might help you understand my top post a little better. It was intentionally written in a rant style. That was a conscious choice. Rants are often exaggerated to show anger. Just because I like Kayle doesn't mean I act like Kayle as a normal human. I don't smite all imperfections. I tend to think that compassion is the greatest of all virtues far over and beyond judgement and am a big fan of humanists like Carl Rogers.
Fair enough. Maybe I read it a bit harsh, but I really can't tell if you are trying to rant to rant or to be comical about it. Sincerity can be hard to interpret when purposefully exaggerated
: (Kayle Main Rant)You Can Have Back Your Angelic Stripper Rito!
I'm sorry my dude, but I gotta say 1) First of all I'm not sure I enjoy the change to Kayle lore wise. I appreciate the change to Morgana to not being stereotypical evil as everyone is a hero in their own eyes, but Kayle's whole judge, jury, Executioner morals seems a bit forced. It's good potential. Just a bit heavy handed, could've been made more debatable. 2) No one is perfect so I appreciate Kayle's flaws. She's not perfect, I'm not perfect, and neither are you 3) Model update fits a more modern look. Could the sexuality be toned back? Yeah probably but overall it looks fantastic and modern. Get over it. 4) Looking for a new main to be all "Justice McJustice face pure being of light and good and eternal conflict holy warrior blah"? I hear Leona mains could use you. XD (Apologies to Leona Mains just making a point) All I'm really saying is to stop looking for perfect beings. Everyone has moral flaws. {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: YES! IT’S FINALLY BACK!
Unfortunately, unlike with illaoi's choice I liked all 3 of these concepts, and while I'm happy one will be made, I'm sad the other two won't. Voted for sugar rush simply because I want to see more cute candy Land type skins in general
: The unspoken rules of Top Lane
If it's nasus vs Yorick. Honor the bro code and just farm. You two will be the only relevant ones late game in the true battle of Nexus racing.
: Activision Blizzard let go ~800 employees despite having higher profits than ever
Quick comment. Higher REVENUE than ever. Not profit. Their profit was likely cut due to cost. That would be my guess anyway
: > [{quoted}](name=ReaperOfAnarachy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BWQU0IaQ,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-02-14T14:50:50.677+0000) > > Lol while I don't think OP is right. It's also funny to see this comment from someone not wanting nerfs to their "SuPRahIsE OnE-ShOt " cause I face rolled and pressed all my buttons > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} khazix is max c tier jgler lol. Rengar is worse to play against in every circumstance that can be possibly imagined. People just don't know how to fight against KhaZix
Nah I know that to be true. Granted I personally think assassins are an unhealthy class for the game in general so I may be a bit skewed. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: From one support to another; how do y'all keep your cool?
I really enjoy support but if there is something I've learned.... Unless you are duo queued or with an adc you know is going to carry you then you should likely not play an enchanter. Take some time to learn a few champs you can hard carry with like Zyra. Control mages are optimal imo. Is your random ADC amazing? Use CC to peel for them and protect while frontloading your damage so they can clean up easy. Are they a flaming dumpster? Build full AP and tell them to peel for you xD. JK but you get the idea
: ***
Lol while I don't think OP is right. It's also funny to see this comment from someone not wanting nerfs to their "SuPRahIsE OnE-ShOt " cause I face rolled and pressed all my buttons {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Played 1 game, got gold 1
I do think you have to at least finish your placements for an "actual" rank but it can only go up from it's current position so you've nothing to lose
: A question for riot about Sylas
Shyvana lore retcon incoming?
Jigar (NA)
: What happens when Sylas steals another Sylas ult
Nothing unless the enemy Sylas has already stolen an ult, in which case it steals that ult. Also: https://youtu.be/IfAaBLO3CsQ
: for him to smite garen, he needs to get him into execute range first. good luck.
: Cant wait for the next 6 assassins! oh boy i bet the next one will have a spy ultimate: you get to become the enemy team and ignore turrets on their side as well as damage from enemys.
Nah that's the passive. It's Neeko's evil ex.
: Steals Annie's Teddie bear.
As easy as taking candy from a baby xD
mzicio (EUW)
: Uuuuhhh his kit screams diver
But let's face it. Most classes are assassins nowadays xD.
: Sylas, the Unshackled
Now we have to wait for pbe for Vandaril to make a video on all Sylas ult interactions.
mzicio (EUW)
: Not really a mage, unless you mean thematically.
Thematically mostly. Will likely be an AP scaling assassin mage like ahri.
Rioter Comments
: We are straying away from what the support role should be.
As someone who loves the way mages play...... If you want mages mid then assassins will need to be nerfed back to when they had to wait for an opponent to be half health before they could all in them safely. Oh and actually require skill to play xP
WøOxer (EUW)
: If they stopped making disney champs it would be great.
Lol, I think it's good for the game to have a mix of fun characters and serious characters. Always fun to best down an edgelord aatrox (or similar) with bumble bee Teemo ( or similar)
: Alright it was funny for a while, now revert it.
To be honest..... Any change that puts mages in a better position than, or even even with assassins, I'm all for. I would love to be able to play control mages in mid Lane without threat of an assassin in either mid or jungle dashing to me, face rolling, doing 3000 damage in 0.2 seconds at level 6, all the while still having enough mobility to to avoid every gank ever.
Rioter Comments
: Free skin for helping me pick my off-season champion! (details in post)
Oi there! So I see you are looking for a champion to dedicate time to mastering in a short time to carry through higher elos. While I'm not much of a ranked player myself, I do pay attention to the scene and what tends to be consistent at climbing. And for you sir I have one suggestion to top all others. {{champion:24}} Jax has consistently been a solid champion. He is relatively easy to pick up, but definitely extremely powerful once mastered with much outplay potential. As a bonus he can do consistently well in both top and jungle and your current experience will carry over into his play style very well. Another bonus? Multiple build paths, from attack speed, hand grenade burst, and damage dealing engage tank. His mobility and ability to dodge autos makes him very annoying to deal with for any opponent you may have. So do yourself a favor and pickup that lamppost today! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: > [{quoted}](name=ReaperOfAnarachy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TXEpOOzH,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-22T05:14:06.996+0000) > > I started with nami, as she is very good at peeling, babysitting, and team fighting. Absolutely none of this is true. She's good at laning in a lane against a melee support but is only good at disengaging a bad fight in later stages and has to win before 3 item spikes start to come out or she just auto loses. In fact, in the current meta, there isn't a single ranged support you should be playing outside of xerath, brand, or karma, and realize that if you opt into one of those choices you have to steamroll lane so hard that you take the tower and half a dozen 2v2 kills so you can win by 25 minutes or these champs also auto lose. Ranged support has been troll af basically all season long and is about as sub optimal as sub optimal gets in a fast paced skirmish heavy meta where most of the other roles will be playing damage oriented squishy champs with zero engage potential.
So what champs do you recommend? If that's the case
Rioter Comments
: Dragon con tournament recruitment ATL GA
Durgon con is having a league tournament?
Rioter Comments
: Depressed....
So m8.....I saw your name and thought you could use this: https://youtu.be/4GK_zO4s-1k
: The Hidden, Colorful New Mage - Theories?
I really hope we get that art themed mage I've been wanting
Show more

ReaperOfAnarachy

Level 111 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion