: When inters act nice
All his ranked games he ints hard but normal games he tries. I say he is purposely trolling ranked. Sry ya had a player like that. My first ranked game this year I had a plat 3 mid go something like 0 and 10
Sentrık (NA)
: What's up with Rammus support???
U can ban who u want... but there could be backlash from it.. such as that person trolling etc
saMuxTV (NA)
: Been at honor 2 checkpoint 2 for 8 months.
: How many champions do you own?
All and about 147 skins I think
: I'm not sure how people know he's getting a skin.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=lOroWpAy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-15T15:17:52.975+0000) > > I'm not sure how people know he's getting a skin. Twitter
: Chat Restricted for What???
Becoming Hero: yep now im tilted thanks to rivens toxicity Lmao ur the toxic one
: TFT is mistake
> [{quoted}](name=JP2PIRATTRZECI,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=QnUnVv0r,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-27T22:56:52.220+0000) > > We all know this is RNG and this is bad, but also it is boring when u understnad how to build team. Played 8 games and wont play anymore. URF was better, everything was better. Agree make URF permanent
: > [{quoted}](name=Rebel 986,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QfkxkHYi,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-27T01:35:53.438+0000) > > Tft is a cash grab. There is no skill. It's random champs u get. I'd rather have urf n other game modes back. This is not lol its cash cash cash If it's not skill, why do good players consistently do good and bad players consistently do bad?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QfkxkHYi,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-27T01:38:17.212+0000) > > If it's not skill, why do good players consistently do good and bad players consistently do bad? Had a guy have a lvl 3 after 5th round. It's random its bs
: I refuse to play TFT
Tft is a cash grab. There is no skill. It's random champs u get. I'd rather have urf n other game modes back. This is not lol its cash cash cash
Rioter Comments
: Fuck Jungle
I love jungle. I main it and have a good time. It's my laners that piss me off. Cuz when they act dumb and die it's my fault lol. But all n all I love ganking and making plays.
: Is it a bad thing I get mad at my parents for disturbing me when playing?
Do u get mad when they disturb you when cleaning ur room? *vacuum* lol
: The only thing I even said was for him to leave our jungle alone, and play his lane, and told the enemy team to ignore ezreal. There was nothing in the chat logs that would warrant any ban at all. The automated ban system is not working. Trolls can report you enough and you get in trouble. its awful
> [{quoted}](name=ItsReallyTiny,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QKQqp0b9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:21:24.131+0000) > > The only thing I even said was for him to leave our jungle alone, and play his lane, and told the enemy team to ignore ezreal. There was nothing in the chat logs that would warrant any ban at all. The automated ban system is not working. Trolls can report you enough and you get in trouble. its awful Chat logs jeez.
Rioter Comments
Bobi G 12 (EUNE)
: why i can make pbe account
Go to top right of screen. Click were it says na or EU west etc and put ur correct region. Done
: wheres there's smoke, there's fire
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T14:11:31.058+0000) > > wheres there's smoke, there's fire aint that the truth
afmghost (NA)
: If riot is under investigation, how will they punish the playerbase this time?
Lol u copied my link from my post {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: "Riot is paying women less than men" this is the most bullcrap base for investigation one can hope to investigate pay should be based on your contribution to the company and your assertiveness for the raise most women don't seek out to get a raise most men that do get raises seek it actively im sure a 10y male employee will be thrilled to find out that the 1y female cowerker is getting paid the same because of reasons that would be a hard incentive for senior employees to leave the company if it becomes so
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T13:37:53.847+0000) > > "Riot is paying women less than men" > this is the most bullcrap base for investigation one can hope to investigate > > pay should be based on your contribution to the company and your assertiveness for the raise > most women don't seek out to get a raise > most men that do get raises seek it actively > > im sure a 10y male employee will be thrilled to find out that the 1y female cowerker is getting paid the same because of reasons > that would be a hard incentive for senior employees to leave the company if it becomes so I feel same way. Gender has nothing to do with it but skill and experience does.
Rioter Comments
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: Malphite will be a jungler
I already play him ig lol.
Addam (OCE)
: Double stack nasus in aram is a joke
I go ap nasus. Usually have the most damage out of all players
: If you lose the next games you get 0 LP and can’t go lower. You can only go up or stay the same
Can u still lose lp?
: If you lose the next games you get 0 LP and can’t go lower. You can only go up or stay the same
Okay cool. I've been searching couldn't find it. Thankyou
Rioter Comments
wety (EUNE)
: so summer brake started and i have losed nbealry every game cose trolls
You should be in summer school. Jeez that was cringy to read
Sukishoo (NA)
: Placements are still the same. You do one and get a rank only you can see till you are done.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2onIb29x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T15:48:20.793+0000) > > Placements are still the same. You do one and get a rank only you can see till you are done. Hey thanks for the info
Rioter Comments
: Is Jungle not the least popular role?
I always get my role... always Cuz I'm jungler lol
: taking people hostage in unwinnable games shouldn't go unpunished so often see what i did there?
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xRbVAXrN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-28T13:49:33.788+0000) > > taking people hostage in unwinnable games shouldn't go unpunished so often see what i did there? Exactly
: Can Veterans get a newmade ultimate skin or huge reward for leagues 10 year anniversary
Been here since season 1.... only thing I got are a few new keyboards and monitors.
: Undeserved permaban
Lov these logs so funny. Every game u say ggez so glad ur banned
: *Update* My name has been reclaimed!!!
Loser Cry bout a dumbass name Ur pathetic
: Game is boring
This game is bad now. I've been playing since 2010 and I can tell u it's not like it was. It's boring. Smurfs brake games. Kits r dumb. I wish urf was always there. That's when I play the most. No fun anymore
Rioter Comments
: Does this deserve a ban?
Bye lol u talk to much
Neuralink (EUW)
: Please slow the game pace down. Stop trying to make League of Legends into Fortnite.
: anyone from season 1 ?
Season 1 guy here. We r here still lol
: permabanned
theflextapeguy: i can guarantee u theflextapeguy: i wont get banned {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: REMOVE GAREN FROM ARURF!!!!!!
Ya I love playing garen lol I had 7 kills in 2 mins lol
Rioter Comments
: When is a good time to play rank?
Play one lane with 5 champs atleast. Kno a secondary spot with atleast 5 champs. Dont focus on all lanes. Own more champs just in case you need to grab a champ for someone.
Rioter Comments
: Thank you riot! I'm done
Idk why people post this. They gona be back. I got pissed when i got honor 0 last year lol.. Im still playing. Ill be playing again also
: Sucks to have your account to be terminated
atleast u didnt post bout how much money u spent.
: "Tune in and watch a game."
I watched 3 hours of games at least. I got mine after
Rioter Comments
: 5 yas group quick
Show more

Rebel 986

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion