Rioter Comments
: Completely with you OP. Even secondhand smoke makes me gag. People can smoke if they want, it's their body, but I wish they would be mindful of when they are upwind of others in public.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vdY3pTIH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-19T21:50:56.440+0000) > > Completely with you OP. Even secondhand smoke makes me gag. People can smoke if they want, it's their body, but I wish they would be mindful of when they are upwind of others in public. My mother is a heavy smoker and I hate the smell of the smoke, and whenever I smell it I have to cover my mouth or gag, and she gets made at me like I'm trying to make a statement. Like how does she have the nerve to get angry at me for that?
Limrick (NA)
: Honestly I think the pallete and feel closest resemble Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol. Ashen Akali???
Hayaishi (NA)
: Time for more "grounded" debuff Riot.
I would not be surprised if Nunu has this somewhere in his new kit.
: Honestly, seeing the Akali rework makes playing immobile champs seem unfair.
I played as Aatrox today against a Rengar top and it was the most tilting experience of my life. All he would do is jump on a minion or me and scury off like a bug into the bush to do it over and over and over and over again. Not to mention he had Fleet so he was super fucking fast and it was impossible to lock him down even when I hit all my moves. It wasn't even remotely possible for me to AA before he ran back. And this was only compounded by his incredible jump range. He, in the middle bush can basically reach river, it's fucking stupid.
: Akali(reworked) is definitely going to be the new Yasuo
Still, that splash are is {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OsOd9Zo0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-16T14:49:03.418+0000) > > Why Yasuo though? It happens with every new champion and rework, not Yasuo. Not a single soul plays Yorick or Urgot rn, so yeah, always Yasuo.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OsOd9Zo0,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-07-16T15:31:45.568+0000) > > Not a single soul plays Yorick or Urgot rn, so yeah, always Yasuo. Well Yorick and Urgot aren't flashy assassins, they are tanky and don't do that much dmg unless they are ahead. When playing them first time, it's much harder to fail and feed as hard as a Yas, new Akali or any glass cannon. When you have base health and the general build is tanky, it's gonna be harder to feed. Even if someone is decent on Yas, it doesn't take much to burst him in the right circumstances.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nikki Andersen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwpGWMoN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T19:43:55.399+0000) > > Because they were 2-3 shotting squishies after getting their 2 item powerspike midgame They're damage champions. They are supposed to do damage. No one seemingly has a problem with mages and bruisers being able to take down squishy champs easily with 2 items, while also offering more utility or durability, but for marksmen being able to actually do their entire purpose it's a problem.
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwpGWMoN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T19:51:56.651+0000) > > They're damage champions. > > They are supposed to do damage. > > No one seemingly has a problem with mages and bruisers being able to take down squishy champs easily with 2 items, while also offering more utility or durability, but for marksmen being able to actually do their entire purpose it's a problem. You know why it's ok for a Mage or Bruiser to kill squishy champs, is because the majority of them HAVE TO USE THERE MOVES, or HAVE SKILL SHOTS, and don't have to walk up to someone say hello and hit them with 3 NON MISSABLE auto attacks to kill them.
: ??? You have Wukong in the name and a Wukong icon?
> [{quoted}](name=PTZekrom69,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kfKyw4AG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-15T12:36:30.502+0000) > > ??? You have Wukong in the name and a Wukong icon? And that should tell you how busted Wukong is if a Wukong main is calling for huge nerfs and changes
: Loading Screen
This is amazing...
Rioter Comments
: Leak Akali Rework info from a brazillian video
I hope the what he said about her W is an exaggeration cause that move is one of the most frustrating aspect of live Akali. While, I think it's a unique and thematically reasonable move, the addition of the blink within it and the CD is insane. At the end of the day, as long as it is a move that doesn't have too much power in it in regards to the rest of her kit then I'll be ok, but I would be lying if I didn't say I have a bad feeling about this.
: When I smurf, I just do bots all the way to 30. Not really sure why they'd need to play pvp... like... at all. There is no benefit developing bad habits against new/bad players. --- For those trying to introduce people to league... You need to be upfront about it. If they don't learn the mechanics and eventually the game, they will get stomped. Don't fucking throw them into pvp blind. They aren't addicted to the game like we are, so its easier for them to outright quit.
That sounds miserable I'm almost positive you get way more XP for playing PVP then bots, I would never play on my smurf for that long in a bots game. On your other point tho, when I started I stayed in bots for a LOOONG time, and i quit for a bit before I actually started to love the game and started getting good.
: Here's a thought. Playing against smurfs will help new players learn faster. Also, there are countless resources online to help new players understand the basics, like last hitting, power spikes, champion classes etc.
If the smurf was only a little bit better than them then yeah sure, but when you take someone trying to learn a game and put them against someone who is significantly more knowledgeable and decent at the game then it just makes them not want to play. I remember this happening to me when I started playing, people would just stomp me and it would so infuriating.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Are we ever going to address creep block?
While I agree with Riot is should be in the game for the obvious reasons (A tank just sitting on a minion wave making it so his laner can't CS), it definitely needs to be worked on internally. They need to make it so the minion AI understands when a player is trying to get through and move out of the way. I don't know how they would do this but I trust that as a wealthy Game Development studio they could manage to create a system that did just this. I don't how well this will translate in-game but thinking about logically it fixes the problem people have an issue with, getting cock blocked. And to reiterate this would be a mechanic that only triggered when minion block would usually happen, this shouldn't be something that allows people to manipulate there own waves,
: > Literally all people want is to tune down the damage. Too many people think that game balance is something as simple as that, and don't consider the repercussions something like a global damage reduction would cause.
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B8fMOJW9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-13T17:56:24.470+0000) > > Too many people think that game balance is something as simple as that, and don't consider the repercussions something like a global damage reduction would cause. All this means is taking damage down a notch in what ever way works, whether it be gradual or if Riot wants to try to do a mass purge on dmg. He did't say "Lower the damage of every champ this instant." He just wants, as well as a lot of people, for Riot to start moving in that direction however they feel fit to do it. > Literally all people want is to tune down the damage.
: Unpopular Popular Opinion: One of riot's being mistakes was reworking Guardian's Angel
I think its really disappointing how a lot of defensive items are prioritized to only work for AP or AD. Like why should zhonyas active only be an AP thing or why should revive be a strictly AD thing or why should a spell shield that doesn't need to be activated only be an AP item. I feel that more champs across the board should be able to utilize the same means of defense, with only a few more generalize defense items. Also, not gonna lie I would like to see GA removed the item just pisses me off and the fact that it's only viable on AD makes it so much more frustrating
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 4
Any plans for a ward collection page?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Geneseid (NA)
: There's practically no item in this game you can build against Yi
At least someone can say this and it can get attention. I've made posts like this about Yi a few times and they get nowhere.
Rioter Comments
: Smite should be automatically selected when jungling
I think what would be the right thing to do in this scenario is if someone is in the JG role and they don't have smite selected at say 30 secs and 15 secs it will notify the player very noticeably and say "Hey buddy you need smite." Another thing that they could do, is if someone who in in the JG role loads into game without smite, as long as they are in the fountain they can switch to only smite, one time and only switch back as long as they are in fountain. But the second they leave can't change. This would allow them to obviously get smite but wouldn't make it so they can abuse anything, they either need it and take it, or they don't and they leave it.
Rioter Comments
: Nerf ALL damage done by champions with 10%
I remember when I came to league after playing mostly call of duty and I loved how long it took to kill someone cause it made me feel like I earned it. But as the years went on, I could tell something was changing cause more and more often I would get oneshot and it always felt like shit. Like some champs I understand burst, but champs like Kha and Teemo have so much burst and DPS its actually insane. I want to get into a 1v1 and feel like I have time to outplay and not get blown up by point and click moves that do half my health.
Rioter Comments
Jaspers (EUW)
: Indeed. Both Darius, Veigar, Garen and Eve all have executes that can all be shielded. Pyke's should be no different. I presume Exhaust doesn't work either as it's true damage, while the latter 3 above can all have their executes reduced by it (Darius would only have his stacks reduced). I'd add to the overloaded part that it scales with Pyke's level, not points put in while all the executes above scale with points put in.
His ult doesn't do true dmg it just kills. Unlike the champs you listed that have executes, his is actually an execute, all the ones you listed are more of really strong true dmg ults that need timing and an understanding of the move to kill with. I'm not saying Pyke's ult is balanced cause I think it definitely has too much power but at no point should shields work against it, it negates the point of it killing anything under a certain HEALTH threshold.
: Ignore shields is terrible mechanic on pyke's ult
While I do believe his ult is a little too strong, that part of it makes sense. It's an execute, like urgot. it doesn't do dmg it kills 100% if their HEALTH is under the threshold, that's all it is. And unlike other execute ults or high true dmg ults, his is very counterable, I've had many people either flash out of it or stopwatch/znonyas.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Remove that fucking wind wall form the game already
No. While I understand it extremely frustrating to play against and for the most part can feel like a move that Yasuo's just throw willy nilly, there can be a lot of skill that goes into the move. The biggest examples are reactive windwalls where instead of just placing them, a Yasuo uses it the second they see or expect someone to throw a projectile. No while I believe it should remain in the game due to uniqueness and overall utility I think a good Yasuo needs. There is defiantly room for change. While, personally I like where its at now (I am a Yas main, flame me all you want), it can be at times way too strong in certain scenarios (blocking and entirely MF ult). I myself cannot think of any great ideas for change right here, but I feel that there could be a way of keeping the premise of the move intact while also making it no so frustrating to be on the other end.
Rioter Comments
: my profile page hasn't changed so i'm guessing this is a change that's still on pbe, in which case you should post this at the pbe boards. edit: ok it changed now and i agree with you
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze 1 99LP,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PA9jGVou,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-17T16:44:07.456+0000) > > my profile page hasn't changed so i'm guessing this is a change that's still on pbe, in which case you should post this at the pbe boards. its not im on live
Rioter Comments
OgSc (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Recon1212,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=00200000,timestamp=2018-05-14T22:05:16.006+0000) > > Where does it say he turns health into AD? https://puu.sh/Amh7F/7141b5aea9.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=OgSc,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=002000000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T22:33:10.208+0000) > > https://puu.sh/Amh7F/7141b5aea9.jpg Oh interesting that wasn't on the original page. I had to refresh mine to see that it changed. Also if im not mistaken it sounds like he can't build health period, like it wont give him any just AD
: My issue with him being a support is that because of his passive turning health into AD, it makes him more feast or famine than even normal Assassins since he can't fall back on a tanky build when behind since he will always be squishy.
> [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2018-05-14T22:01:24.872+0000) > > My issue with him being a support is that because of his passive turning health into AD, it makes him more feast or famine than even normal Assassins since he can't fall back on a tanky build when behind since he will always be squishy. Where does it say he turns health into AD?
Màv (NA)
: I don't see how he resembles a assassin, sure his ultimate is a execute but the rest of his kit is far more supportive. Seems like a fun playmaking support that won't be dead ass boring like Alistar, Thresh and Braum (+Others).
> [{quoted}](name=Màv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-05-14T18:43:49.930+0000) > > I don't see how he resembles a assassin, sure his ultimate is a execute but the rest of his kit is far more supportive. Seems like a fun playmaking support that won't be dead ass boring like Alistar, Thresh and Braum (+Others). The thing that give me the assassin vibe was his engage with W and E, and his stick/dmg with Q and his resetting execute R. I mean I don't know values or scaling but Reav3 even said internally they build Duskblade and Ghostblade
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antergaton,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-05-14T18:14:25.895+0000) > > When the example video shows him basically soloing the enemy jungler... no, he's not a support. If that execute is like Urgot's, then you might as well not fight with low HP ever. Its not an example video, its a trailer. Completely different, its not real gameplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ExEkV9Y6,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-05-14T18:33:13.165+0000) > > Its not an example video, its a trailer. Completely different, its not real gameplay. No it was, hes talking about the video on the reveal page that shows him basically soloing a J4
Krotux (NA)
: Too much movement speed shit in Sorcery
Wont get done, too good of an idea for Riot to consider, sorry for putting out advice for a game you want to be better.
Rioter Comments
VanaQuish (EUNE)
: Inb4 yasuo defenders will try to defend him, only to say "incoherent monkey sounds".
Nah i love Yas but thats stupid. He shouldn't have it. No reason for a champ like him to have a such a free mechanic that doesn't have any correlation to what is kit should be thematically.
Rioter Comments
Fegone (NA)
: Shoutout to great repeatable missions
only problem is that you need to have the icon equipped, I really don't like the icon and I'd rather not have to keep it on just to get that mission
: If characters aren't meant to be forced into certrain roles, where else are these guys meant to go?
The only 2 i agree with are ivern and Skarner. Most of them can be played in solo lanes and do fine depending.
HoneyOTU (OCE)
: Yasuo and his ult safety
Yeah as a Yas player this seems like something that has no real purpose other than to help him out. I feel that hes in a place where he shouldn't get this is just seems like such a beneficial aspect to his kit that is just there.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 4
make it so you can adjust the size of the cursor pls
: I feel your pain when you say the game is dying but it's just not true
It's dying, it doesn't matter how slow or long it will take, could be a decade, but this game is going downhill. It simple doesn't cater to the old players/dedicated players, and it makes it hard for people to want to invest time and money in this game when the people who spent years of their lives getting good at this game feel like it's turning into a piece of shit
: "We're nerfing Poppy's positioning ability and defensive values because she's too stat checky"
: Blue Essence system with lvl 6 and 7 shards Busted
I agree with the fact that they should be free to unlock, I don't see what BE has to do with proving I'm good enough to get S's on champs, it's just an arbitrary cost for no real reason other than people may buy chests for BE to get lvl 7 or 6. I wouldn't even care if they made it so you needed to get more S's and ditched the BE pay wall. I have a few champs I could get lvl 6 but I can't get a champ shard for them and there's no way in hell i'm wasting that much BE.
Show more

Recon1212

Level 108 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion