PzyXo (EUW)
: I want Bruno Bucciarati as an announcer because he's a good mama that cares about me
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B5Esc0I4,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-08-17T20:26:15.280+0000) > > I want Bruno Bucciarati as an announcer because he's a good mama that cares about me His ace better be Arrivederci
: POLL TIME! (FREE SKINS FOR PARTICIPANTS)
1. Yes, scripting turns games into snowbally messes because the scripter can do whatever he/she wants, and there is nothing you can do about it, really. 2. Yes, after a certain point, there is no way someone will reform, and chat restricting would do nothing 3. No, because some people smurf to help new friends and players learn the game, but the people who smurf to smurf are quite honestly pitiful 4. No, i've had multiple games where an inter/troll blatantly trolls, they are reported, but then nothing happens. Heck, i've gotten matched up with the same blatant troll twice in a row before. It sucked
: https://i.imgur.com/rQKe2nv.png
> [{quoted}](name=Uncle Fungus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7bmKIBsl,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-20T06:23:37.785+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/rQKe2nv.png Best girl in all of anime
: Praetorian Warwick Skin Concept
I FREAKING NEED THIS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
: Ban Yasuo
One ban a day can help an immobile mid laner, who just wants to play the game Donate now
: Because sustain-less champions are problematic with it, but Akali is a special case. It is literally one of the core identities of old Akali and the remnants of her in this abomination of a champion.
same thing with aatrox, and look what has happened to that poor lad
: Playing the reworked Mordekaiser ruined the current one for me
Well if _you_ think it's good, boy am I hyped!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
S V (NA)
: I would say that damage plays a significant role in the current system of League in which as soon as most meta champions played right now get a minor lead, their damage output goes up drastically be it a 1 level advantage or a damage item bought before the opponent could get it. It has devalued LCS play a little since fights are decided in a single instant and a flash of damage rather than a prolonged fight with 2 high players duking it out with back to back plays and hard to master mechanics with their respective champs. I understand your argument of the issue and am no way saying it's lesser than my own. It's just my opinion.
To be honest, it probably has been the high snowballing that has caused a sudden shift it player mentality
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=WN0M5kBG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-30T09:10:54.022+0000) > > When you spend hours trying to make a well written post and get downvoted by silvers. Those peasants know nothing, [NOTHING](https://i.imgur.com/XN4PsH0.jpg).
: When you spend hours trying to make a well written post and get downvoted by silvers.
KnifeCat (OCE)
: Riot, you lied about addressing damage creep in pre season
: Everyone put your hands in the air for the greatest band in all of League history!
Pentakill: Has Mordekaiser KD/A: No Mordekaiser Easy choice kids
Poske (EUNE)
: Revert the revert
> [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WoHIbWYu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-16T15:28:20.196+0000) > > Revert the revert Then revert that revert, then revert that, and so on and so forth
: Vi is better at fisting. Camille is to old anyway
> [{quoted}](name=DeracadaVenom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nyeGuEjM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-16T04:33:31.899+0000) > > Vi is better at fisting. > > Camille is to old anyway BRICKY INTENSIFIES
: What Aatrox would look like if he was more similar to Varus
Malak (NA)
: 5 ms nerf tho
> [{quoted}](name=Malak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AWYOXsAc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-01T18:02:23.505+0000) > > 5 ms nerf tho UNPLAYABLE
: On writing this, we should've been able to make clash teams 30 minutes ago.
Rioter Comments
: The new Fiddle skin looks great
Is this the leaked 4k version?
: Like a moth to a flame
> [{quoted}](name=Laphingman,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=pOT52lzl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T08:23:18.459+0000) > > Like a moth to a flame GIVE ME LÄMP BRÖTHER
depressuo (EUW)
: The Latter Of Struggling Community
: Sion Appreciation Post
Sion was the very first champ I bought. My favorite strategy was to essentially int in lane and try to kill them with my passive. It didn't work. Fond Memories! {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: > [{quoted}](name=RedPandaPwnage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ep0cv9pV,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-01T10:13:33.577+0000) > > Yay, another Tenno!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} You know it :) I played about 57 hours in my first 7 days xD. To say 'addicted' is an understatement - this was how I was when I first started League, not quite sure where it all started to go bad, but I think it was around S6 or so.
> [{quoted}](name=OatheSworn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ep0cv9pV,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-10-08T05:25:11.228+0000) > > You know it :) > > I played about 57 hours in my first 7 days xD. To say 'addicted' is an understatement - this was how I was when I first started League, not quite sure where it all started to go bad, but I think it was around S6 or so. Add me on warframe my dudeski. It's the same as my league.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Top 10 Anime Betrayals
: Why I've quit League of Legends after 7 years.
I like Warframe. Space ninjas are great!
Manxxom (NA)
: Fiddle Trees
Fiddle got buffed
: This community is so toxic--I'm done.
Yay, another Tenno!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: Fact: Poppy is the only good Yordle
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=TAYrunGd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T23:35:17.965+0000) > > Fact: Poppy is the only good Yordle I utterly agree{{champion:78}}
: All the negativity on the boards got you down? Here are 10 images of baby Walruses to cheer you up!
Yoooo, how did you get my baby pictures? i thought only my parents had those!
Hey RJ (NA)
: Oorn + Nunu
: High Noon Kled.
Kled Led Lud Lux Riots gotchu fam{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Many assasssins mains wouldn't play the game anymore, I guess. ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Politur grime,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=00xirEwa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-28T07:44:20.859+0000) > > Many assasssins mains wouldn't play the game anymore, I guess. ^^ Is that a bad thing though?
Rioter Comments
: Guess I gotta play 30 games of Garen....
> [{quoted}](name=SLX Neightrox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=onz56dqv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-26T00:50:51.342+0000) > > Guess I gotta play 30 games of Garen.... Please don't do that to yourself
: On a similar note, {{champion:112}} also got buffed and even if his winrate kinda moved higher, he is still way under 50%. I just feel like Riot don't know what the hell to do with most mages nowadays
> [{quoted}](name=ThePaffLegacy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9Jojr0zN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-02T09:20:28.140+0000) > > On a similar note, {{champion:112}} also got buffed and even if his winrate kinda moved higher, he is still way under 50%. I just feel like Riot don't know what the hell to do with most mages nowadays No, they do. *NERF THEM TO THE GROUND*
: You guys want something to help suck you in and forget about this garbage game? Try Warframe
: I am quitting league.
If you are leaving try warframe. It's a crap ton of fun!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Can someone give me tips on Kat?
A lot of those clips you dies because you were cc'd. My advice is to try and focus more on not being cc'd by either dodging the move, or trying to engage when it is down.
Stef167 (EUW)
: I guess everyone deserves to be 'most honorable'
: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Df1_x2FVMAA6-FS.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OmQ9LyYI,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-06-27T23:51:56.718+0000) > > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Df1_x2FVMAA6-FS.jpg IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE?
: Guess what? I played TT yesterday and the queue time was as short as queuing up for co-opvs ai/blind pick, lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1OrATTox,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-12T13:47:04.840+0000) > > Guess what? I played TT yesterday and the queue time was as short as queuing up for co-opvs ai/blind pick, lmao. What's the difference?
Rioter Comments
: Being Tragically Reworked is Better than Banality
> [but you had to soil the good name of Maokai] I see what you did there{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: First match of promos! Woohoo!
Awhegark (NA)
: Honestly, almost every champion has been reworked into something different. Just imagine all the people that played old mordekaiser just to one day login and find their champion deleted. Yes I still cry.
> [{quoted}](name=Awhegark,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwrW6Rw5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-06T02:02:45.529+0000) > > Honestly, almost every champion has been reworked into something different. Just imagine all the people that played old mordekaiser just to one day login and find their champion deleted. Yes I still cry. Now we have the lord of bugs
Show more

RedPandaPwnage

Level 170 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion