Kythers (NA)
: she's still really good what do you mean
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nyofEXJ4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-09T01:59:06.002+0000) > > she's still really good what do you mean I can agree that she still is useful, it's just, does she really need to get deleted so quickly? She's already very squishy. And while she can shield her whole team, in many cases, grouping to a point where Sona can shield her whole team is almost an automatic ace for the other team. And I do believe her shield nerfs are justified because yes despite how grouping can be dangerous her shielding is obnoxious. The things I think have been overnerfed are the fact that she takes more damage (too much more damage) and that her healing is 82% effective in a mode where healing is already cut in half and Sona's healing isn't that large to begin with. Even with 2 w's, she can't get the healing of 1 SR sona heal, which, by the way, she can also spam. Of course, these are just my opinions. And regardless of what kind of stats there are out there this is my opinion which I just wanted to share. Anyways, take what I say how you like because it is for the most part, only an opinion.
Jaspers (EUW)
: Most of the flat damage nerfs or buffs don't help anything. Certain champs excel in ARAM because of how they are designed, their utility. Sona heals 50% less to allies already. Then 18% less after that. She then takes 15% more damage, she has 2 abilities that do damage yet she has -15% damage too, what? Why? All she's doing is pressing Q and W a lot with occastional R. Nothing in her damage is OP individually. Yet when you consider the fact she is doing it in a confined space, being able to heal and shield everyone on her team, it becomes OP. -15% on everything Sona does, 53% winrate. It's the opposite effect for all those assassins with massive damage buffs. No one wants them to deleted champs 10-18% quicker, their issue isn't getting the damage off, they certaintly don't struggle there, it's being dogpiled straight after. +18% damage to Akali, 45% win rate. All these issues come down to how they are designed and how ARAM is played. Riot need to work out how to nerf/buff these champs that isn't just take more or deal more damage as all that does is frustrate the players as no one likes being deleted by assassins so fast and people certaintly don't like feeling useless. It's about utility. Stuns and roots durations, cooldowns and how long abilities stay on the map. Those are the kind of things that need changing.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nyofEXJ4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-09T00:22:52.899+0000) > > Most of the flat damage nerfs or buffs don't help anything. Certain champs excel in ARAM because of how they are designed, their utility. > > Sona heals 50% less to allies already. Then 18% less after that. She then takes 15% more damage, she has 2 abilities that do damage yet she has -15% damage too, what? Why? All she's doing is pressing Q and W a lot with occastional R. Nothing in her damage is OP individually. Yet when you consider the fact she is doing it in a confined space, being able to heal and shield everyone on her team, it becomes OP. -15% on everything Sona does, 53% winrate. > > It's the opposite effect for all those assassins with massive damage buffs. No one wants them to deleted champs 10-18% quicker, their issue isn't getting the damage off, they certaintly don't struggle there, it's being dogpiled straight after. +18% damage to Akali, 45% win rate. > > All these issues come down to how they are designed and how ARAM is played. Riot need to work out how to nerf/buff these champs that isn't just take more or deal more damage as all that does is frustrate the players as no one likes being deleted by assassins so fast and people certaintly don't like feeling useless. > > It's about utility. Stuns and roots durations, cooldowns and how long abilities stay on the map. Those are the kind of things that need changing. I can see your point, but I disagree. I can definitely believe that her win rates are very good but I still believe that she has been overnerfed to the point it is all she is turned into. Her stun and w become her only useful tools unless she builds full ap, in which case she will still pop like a balloon, maybe the ARAM stats don't back this up and her damage is in fact very high but remember that this is my opinion and by itself it is nothing more than an opinion, I just felt like sharing it.
Rioter Comments
iiGazeii (NA)
: The dodging on the PBE is ridiculous
It's always going to be like that unfortunately when people want to play a new champion. It's almost like they don't realize custom games (which you can fill with bots) and practice mode are there, so you can try champions...
: May be also export support role into other lanes What about a top laner that has no impact on the game?
Isn't that what riot is already trying to do with top lane?
Rioter Comments
: so many champs are so useless in aram :/
Oh yes, the iconic {{champion:99}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:25}} By far the most fun thing to play against.
Rioter Comments
Malreith (OCE)
: More often than not a surrender vote will pop up when someone feels like they can't play that match any longer. So they try to cut the losing game short to make more time for other matches. It may be disappointing to not get to blow up their nesux, but it's inconsiderate to the losing team to want them to play out a losing fight.
> [{quoted}](name=Malreith,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LhJEKqaQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-18T16:01:12.388+0000) > > More often than not a surrender vote will pop up when someone feels like they can't play that match any longer. So they try to cut the losing game short to make more time for other matches. It may be disappointing to not get to blow up their nesux, but it's inconsiderate to the losing team to want them to play out a losing fight. Have I found myself a necromancer?
: > [{quoted}](name=Reksee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RhIoznh6,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T17:12:23.210+0000) > > She gets {{item:3041}} for doing absolutely nothing, as long as the person she's attached to does damage to someone who is killed, yuumi gets {{item:3041}}. Other supports actually have to do something if they wanted to get {{item:3041}} stacks. Yuumi's q being one of the easier to hit "skillshots" in the game allows her to proc {{item:3285}} and gain {{item:3174}} stacks more effectively than other supports. This is what I am trying to say. And I don't think you've been reading my comments at all so I'll say it one last time.** Yuumi is unhealthy for the game because she is annoying as shit, according to you "useless", and has one of the least interactive kits in the game all at the same time.** oh wow... it's not like {{champion:40}} can literally sit back and press E every so often and get stacks while being pretty safe. Same can be said about any shielding/healing support in the game that just wants to sit back. Sorry but I can fill up athene's way easier with Sona and I can poke more effectively with both Sona, Soraka and even Lux. I can heal better with both Sona and Soraka… hell as long as I can get into melee range I can heal way more and better with Taric. You can hate her all you want but literally all I see is someone who is biased to such degree that nothing other than the champion reaching 0% winrate will satisfy you. She is only good in coordinated scenarios after that? she is pretty useless unless somehow the guy you are attached to is so much better than everyone else that they can just 1v9 regardless of Yummi being there or not.
You are not reading my comments. Therefore, I see no further reason in talking to you. Let's go our separate ways. Have a good day.
: > [{quoted}](name=Reksee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RhIoznh6,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T00:10:35.475+0000) > > {{item:3174}} makes yuumi's healing go nuts. {{item:3285}} and {{item:3041}} make her poke really good. Keep in mind I am in low elo so that might be where yuumi is most powerful (unless her low win rate is across all elos in which case she's just annoying as shit). It's not easy to kill the person yuumi is attached to unless they have no mobility or lifesteal. Most champions now have access to both of those things. Also if someone who is moderately ahead has a yuumi attached to them they become** unkillable unless they are inting**. you are literally telling me "a support with items is strong"... ok, Soraka can get those items as well, so can pretty much every enchanter so... tell me how are those items better on Yummi than on literally every single other enchanter? she is horrible across every single Elo, she is a borderline troll pick and you expect that in low elo she is somehow going to be more effective? where nobody has any idea what to do and run around like headless chickens? whoever is attached to yummi is no more difficult to kill than literally someone who has an enchanter buffing that champion nonstop. CC will destroy whoever she is attached to, regardless of mobility or lifesteal, Yummi does not make people immune to damage or CC. She can help them survive a bit longer but that really doesn't mean much when CC'd. You can complain all you want about a useless champion that has close to 40% winrate. Means absolutely nothing
She gets {{item:3041}} for doing absolutely nothing, as long as the person she's attached to does damage to someone who is killed, yuumi gets {{item:3041}}. Other supports actually have to do something if they wanted to get {{item:3041}} stacks. Yuumi's q being one of the easier to hit "skillshots" in the game allows her to proc {{item:3285}} and gain {{item:3174}} stacks more effectively than other supports. This is what I am trying to say. And I don't think you've been reading my comments at all so I'll say it one last time.** Yuumi is unhealthy for the game because she is annoying as shit, according to you "useless", and has one of the least interactive kits in the game all at the same time.**
Ackelope (NA)
: i already mentioned and acknowledged that ghost is a way for him to overcome that weakness. i mostly discounted it because the vast majority of nasus players take teleport, not ghost.
I've seen nasus take ghost half the time, so idk.
: > [{quoted}](name=Reksee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RhIoznh6,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T15:37:29.606+0000) > > I do not care about win rate when I say this. In fact, the changes I proposed aren't direct nerfs. The problem is that she makes you want to tear your hair out in laning phase. She makes the game a living hell before the 10 minute mark. A champion that is both extremely annoying and at a low win rate is a **badly designed champion and therefore the fact that it still exists as it does bothers me.**Also, I see you play supports that tend to have a lot of poke and that might be the reason our opinions differ because I mostly play {{champion:40}} whenever I'm in SR. Janna has to go up way closer to get poke off and this might be the reason I hate yuumi so much. Regardless, the fact that a champion can be useless and annoying is really bad for the game. > [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RhIoznh6,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T05:36:33.156+0000) > > If you're gonna bellyache about a champion needing nerfs/changes simply because you want to "win in a fashion that you like because you think your opponent's game play should be different", you need to change your mentality.
What are you even saying? Who are you quoting? Yuumi is not healthy for the game and therefore needs changes of some kind.
: > [{quoted}](name=Reksee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RhIoznh6,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T15:37:29.606+0000) > > I do not care about win rate when I say this. In fact, the changes I proposed aren't direct nerfs. The problem is that she makes you want to tear your hair out in laning phase. She makes the game a living hell before the 10 minute mark. A champion that is both extremely annoying and at a low win rate is a **badly designed champion and therefore the fact that it still exists as it does bothers me.**Also, I see you play supports that tend to have a lot of poke and that might be the reason our opinions differ because I mostly play {{champion:40}} whenever I'm in SR. Janna has to go up way closer to get poke off and this might be the reason I hate yuumi so much. Regardless, the fact that a champion can be useless and annoying is really bad for the game. and why should we care when you are lying about most of everything? Yummi does not heal more than a Soraka. In any stage of the game, unless you are telling me that the Soraka never puts more than a single point in her heal in that case sure but that's a really stupid Soraka then. She will die, all you need to do is kill whoever she is attached to and she is a free kill in most situations, her poke is mediocre. Soraka has better poke than her, Sona has better poke than her. Sorry but she is a horrible champion right now. You can hate her all you want, it doesn't change the fact that Yummi is borderline a joke of a champion in SoloQ
{{item:3174}} makes yuumi's healing go nuts. {{item:3285}} and {{item:3041}} make her poke really good. Keep in mind I am in low elo so that might be where yuumi is most powerful (unless her low win rate is across all elos in which case she's just annoying as shit). It's not easy to kill the person yuumi is attached to unless they have no mobility or lifesteal. Most champions now have access to both of those things. Also if someone who is moderately ahead has a yuumi attached to them they become** unkillable unless they are inting**.
Ackelope (NA)
: the damage part i agree with, but nasus is not and has never been a fast champion. He has no inherent movement speed boosts in his kit, with a pretty high base movement speed at 350, but he also has no mobility spells. Unless you're referring to the movement speed he gets from phage/triforce (which he doesn't even build every game) or the nasus players you play against take ghost, he isn't going to be especially fast. what I will concede is that his W makes it seem likes he's fast, because it's such a giant slow, and in a 1v1 scenario he's basically impossible to kite if he gets close enough to press W on you.
The thing is ghost mixed with his w is basically him going fast.
Ackelope (NA)
: the damage part i agree with, but nasus is not and has never been a fast champion. He has no inherent movement speed boosts in his kit, with a pretty high base movement speed at 350, but he also has no mobility spells. Unless you're referring to the movement speed he gets from phage/triforce (which he doesn't even build every game) or the nasus players you play against take ghost, he isn't going to be especially fast. what I will concede is that his W makes it seem likes he's fast, because it's such a giant slow, and in a 1v1 scenario he's basically impossible to kite if he gets close enough to press W on you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Reksee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RhIoznh6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T04:19:36.819+0000) > > As I said, win rate isn't everything. She is rly annoying in lane and if any of her team mates do well then the game is gonna go downhill for the people who face her. ONCE AGAIN: If you have *any idea* on how statistics work, you'd realize that if her general win rate in most elos is sub 45%, then *the point isn't the logistics of what happens when you lose. The point is that, most of the time, you WIN instead of lose.* If you're gonna bellyache about a champion needing nerfs/changes simply because you want to "win in a fashion that you like because you think your opponent's game play should be different", you need to change your mentality. Idgaf about WHAT she does when she wins. The point is that, in comparison to every champion in this game, **Yuumi loses in solo queue way more than she wins.**
I do not care about win rate when I say this. In fact, the changes I proposed aren't direct nerfs. The problem is that she makes you want to tear your hair out in laning phase. She makes the game a living hell before the 10 minute mark. A champion that is both extremely annoying and at a low win rate is a **badly designed champion and therefore the fact that it still exists as it does bothers me.**Also, I see you play supports that tend to have a lot of poke and that might be the reason our opinions differ because I mostly play {{champion:40}} whenever I'm in SR. Janna has to go up way closer to get poke off and this might be the reason I hate yuumi so much. Regardless, the fact that a champion can be useless and annoying is really bad for the game.
: No, the reason people hate Nasus is because if you're lanning against him then you are on literal dog sitting duty and have to be in charge of dealing with him for the whole game unless you can destroy him in lanning phase to the point that he is useless.
And if you leave him alone for 5 mins he starts dealing half of someone's health with one q while running at mach 2.
: I would be happy if all point and click mages were removed from this game
: > [{quoted}](name=Reksee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RhIoznh6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T01:51:11.387+0000) > > Win rate isn't everything. Also have you ever played against her in the bot lane? That alone is why her mana costs should be bumped up and her passive should give mana. It is so hard to kill her in lane compared to **every other enchanter support in the game.** But it's significantly easier to *win* against her than any other enchanter in the game at most (if not all) elos and you'd think that'd be the point people would care about...
As I said, win rate isn't everything. She is rly annoying in lane and if any of her team mates do well then the game is gonna go downhill for the people who face her. Her healing gets pretty nuts in the late game especially paired with someone who has a lot of self healing. While this happens less often than her losing, the fact that she is either a weak enchanter or a walking steroids syringe isn't healthy at all for the game. This is why I hate her so much.
Keiaga (NA)
: Yuumi isn't healing anywhere near soraka's amount. Her poke is also pretty mediocre. How insecure do you have to be to make ranting posts about the worst champion in the game with like a 42% winrate? A support no less.
Win rate isn't everything. Also have you ever played against her in the bot lane? That alone is why her mana costs should be bumped up and her passive should give mana. It is so hard to kill her in lane compared to **every other enchanter support in the game.**
Rioter Comments
: fake. no Ahri / Kai'sa / Xayah+Rakan skin reveal. no Jinx emote added. Where are you pulling these patch notes, the Onion?
There is a skin reveal for kaisa. We're too busy making kaisa skins to bother with the other three champs u mentioned.
: A sneak peak at the real 100 patch notes. "Buff all the broken champs, ignore everyone else. Break client some more."
Client? What client? I thought we changed from using a client to using a potato a couple seasons back?
: Hey you forgot weren't they nerfing the AFK system cause it did it's job and punished a person with a 100% AFK rate over 500 games. That is ridiculous and absolutely horrendous. Such actions are despicable when looked at by Riot games a high quality game developer. This unsatisfactory system is going to be nerfed to prevent further harm to Riot's playerbase. How could Riot even think it reasonable to punish a player clearly ignoring the rules. I can't wait for the new Champion stickers blocked behind a paywall so I can spam my Pyke, Lux, Kaisa, RIven emotes on my enemies once I one-shot them by unplugging my computer from the outlet.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How do I get "autofill protected"?
You play support or you get autofilled to be protected from autofill. When you play a game of top lane you lose this instantly and autofill is once again activated.
: AREN'T YOU TIRED OF KAI'SA?
I've been playing her top lane on the PBE. She can seriously out match melee champs IN TOP LANE. The fact I've been able to do this despite sucking ass at adcs really says a lot about how toxic this champ really is.
Keiaga (NA)
: I actually think shes pretty much fine as is. Her numbers and scalings are pretty low and her q/e/r are pretty underwhelming compared to similar tools that other supports have. Her true power and what shes designed around is her w. If she does need a change i say make the scaling on her W more potent but make it so that it goes on full cooldown if tje person shes attached to dies. That way she has a window of vulnerability
I do agree that her w is not balanced. But what about her e, in the late game it basically gives her the same healing potential as {{champion:16}}, and her q is an absolute nightmare in early laning.
: My ONLY Problem with SG 2019
What about the absence of a PVE?
: Support Item Tier list IN MY OPINION
Personally, I think {{item:3504}} is better as a first support item than {{item:3107}} when I'm playing {{champion:40}}
Rioter Comments
vyoda (NA)
: Support Mains of the Boards: Why do you supp? ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'm also an enchanter main, but I find myself having a hard time with melee/engage supports. I think it has a lot to do with the fact I'm really bad at taking cs and I don't like getting close to a fight. Also, for me personally saving an adc is more satisfying than getting a kill on an enemy. Also, I'm naturally not the kind of person who can make plays on my own, so I prefer to help other people make theirs. Although I will sometimes (not often) play a mage support because mages are my secondary go to outside of enchanters.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >For anybody who might say "we already got " no, he is not a vampire. then explain to me the existence of his Nosferatu skin. i'll wait >Please leave any thoughts on the concept, thank you! maybe it's just me but your "original vampire" is pretty much vladimir but reworked. the first 3 spells are roughly the same ideea and you "borrowed" {{champion:19}} 's ult and gave it a vampiric spit shine
He has a nosferatu skin because he is SIMILAR to a vampire. Also I can somewhat see the resemblance to WW ult but the way it would be used is far different.
Rioter Comments
NY64 (NA)
: I really like the infernal skins
"Very good and lots of fire all around"-Necrit
Rioter Comments
: What is it called when Thresh uses E on Nami?
*no {{champion:267}}s were harmed in the making of this joke.*
Nubrac (NA)
: I tried out the Roaming Support On Yuumi (Full Gameplay)
Raw (NA)
: Classic troll post on GD, I haven't seen that before.
> [{quoted}](name=Raw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LwFq2EQF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-02T01:16:39.301+0000) > > Classic troll post on GD, I haven't seen that before. I wasn't in the mood for writing more. Also my opinions regarding ARURF are very negative and it's not that hard to express that.
: I'm sorry but like, everyone disagrees with you lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LwFq2EQF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T00:48:46.212+0000) > > I'm sorry but like, everyone disagrees with you lmao It's my opinion. And one that I wanted to express regardless of what others thought of it.
Rioter Comments
: If you disabled all of those there would still be a top set of champions that feel bullshit. URF will never be a perfect experience because champions simply aren't designed to have 80% cdr. You can't mend something that's been deliberately broken beyond belief. No matter how many adjustments are made the fundamental rules of the game that keep things in check have been thrown out the window.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtpMHY8j,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-29T06:23:05.012+0000) > > If you disabled all of those there would still be a top set of champions that feel bullshit. URF will never be a perfect experience because champions simply aren't designed to have 80% cdr. You can't mend something that's been deliberately broken beyond belief. No matter how many adjustments are made the fundamental rules of the game that keep things in check have been thrown out the window. I know URF won't be a perfect experience. The thing is simply throwing the rules of normal league out the window will create an environment that is far too unstable to be really fun (it might be different for you but that's how it is for me.) This is why I'm referring to it as a dumpster fire.
: > Seriously turn ARURF into URF and give players bans. Only been a few years and people forget what non-random URF was like.. It wont happen.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtpMHY8j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T02:45:50.220+0000) > > Only been a few years and people forget what non-random URF was like.. > > It wont happen. I wasn't there for it. But this feels like SOO much of a gamble it's insane.
Rioter Comments
: You say that like Pyke was a mistake. I hardly think so. You remove the reset from his ult and suddenly he's balanced.
I'd also put the passive for pyke as a mistake as it makes him far too safe.
Rioter Comments
Manxxom (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mogarl,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=YQRtppgp,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-26T01:57:04.102+0000) > > Tbh top of the list from the perspective of "real" supports. He's still got that bonus AA damage on his E. > > Braum is the one that would surprise me the most. That or Janna.
: > [{quoted}](name=Reksee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlMIosZd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-24T00:12:57.323+0000) > > And then the moment an ability accidentally kills a sorcerer minion the adc tells you are bronze fucking trash uninstall. Well if you make a mistake it's because you are trash and don't know how to play the game. But if *I* make a mistake, it's because you are trash who doesn't know how to protect me.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlMIosZd,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-24T00:21:28.482+0000) > > Well if you make a mistake it's because you are trash and don't know how to play the game. > > But if *I* make a mistake, it's because you are trash who doesn't know how to protect me. Ah yes, the soraka should have ulted you when you dove into a 1v3 as an 0/7 {{champion:67}}. But no, they didn't. The Leona could have easily dove in without you. Heck, the tahm kench can flank the enemy team alone with his r. Mistakes, none. Except by the idiot fucking trash supports of course. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Show more

Reksee

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion