Rexxiee (NA)
: Galio has been bad for a single patch, lets give him an extra 80% ap ratio on his combo
: That Jhin Buff on the pbe is actually a nerf in disguise
: I honestly don't know why Riot doesn't have that implemented at this point at least the dmg part. Not too sure about the resistances increasing as that would just buff solo splitpushers (who are already strong in solo queue {{champion:23}} and would punish people for teamwork on taking objectives. But, more damage the more enemies near seems like the way it should've always been. You have more people so more likely to kill the people under turret, but whoever is tanking turret shots is going to get punished or your team will need to swap out aggro smartly. More risk more reward, that sounds like a better experience to me on both ends of the fights.
The problem isn't solo splitpushers, it's the fact that all you need to do is run down a lane with your entire team when you're ahead, and unless they full potato, you're guaranteed an inhibitor, base tower at the very least. In my various games even at Silver elo, I've very rarely seen split pushing anymore because it's meaningless at best because the minions' damage amp does it for you, or it's going to guarantee a 1 for 1 trade, and probably a 1 for 2 because a victory march is easier. Simply amping the damage up is going to screw with farming. Even if you made it just on champions, it'd make turtling too effective because that turret shot that tickled Allistar now all of a sudden 3 shots him discourages diving. Diving shouldn't be discouraged, it just shouldn't be the thing you do at level 4 to start an out of control snowball. If you've got entire team going at a tower, it's going to fall quickly no matter what you do. This just makes it not go down in 3 seconds at full health. This is a nice middle ground between 300 health nice meme and GIVE ALL THE TURRETS NUCLEAR MISSILES THAT INSTAKILL TANKS!
: Am I the only one who's disappointed of the Turret buffs?
Because it's a buff like they buffed Veigar when DFG was removed. Break the legs, give him a cane and call it a compensation buff.
iBwErica (EUW)
: Please make Star Guardian syndra's thighs bigger
: Wukong needs a new passive Riot!
He doesn't need a new passive, he needs a REAL passive.
Quepha (NA)
: Her voice sounds annoying. Her lines are annoying. Her kit looks extremely un-fun to play against. She was made by CertainlyT who has been responsible for many of my most hated experiences with League.
Pretty much this. When they stop doing the insta bans the first two weeks, I'll be very sad. She's going to be a champ I own for the sake of having a complete champ roster. I will NEVER EVER play her though.
Kyunsei (EUW)
: With Zoe going live ...
I honestly don't mind it for some. Rakan and Xayah are bae. Ekko and Kayn were very pleasant surprises in terms of actually having decent lines (although welcome to Zaun is super cringey I'll admit). Zoe, on the other hand, is like sodomizing my eardrums with a power drill. Actually, that sounds like a better alternative.
: Losing faith in Riot
Yeah, I'm sorry, but the "muh preseason" excuse isn't going to work. These issues have been around for at least a year now, some of these issues have been around since Season freaking 6, which is two years now! No more wait and sees. Fix AP itemization, buff towers, rework crit items, and find a way to stop a snowball from becoming a victory march 20 minutes into the game.
: Why are towers always buffed in the weirdest ways?
They need to have Wukong's passive. I'm dead serious, I think this will fix all of the problems. It will discourage 4 man cheese dives for an easy first blood on bot turret, and not punish people for split pushing. It'll give bot lane a little more resistance, and I don't think it'll reintroduce lane swapping. Worst case scenario they could revert the dank meme 300 health on bot lane to compensate.
: We didn't have mountain drakes in S4 last I checked...
I know. I have no problem with mountain drakes. They're an objective, and objectives like that should have alot of power to them. But you don't need a mountain drake to turn towers into paper right now, and that's not ok unless you've got a champ that's built around dunking towers, like Mister Yi, Tristy, Jax, Wukong, ZIggs, etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fate Fire,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=guVZBGfI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-21T00:49:04.706+0000) > > "But, but she's at a 56% win rate, this is unacceptable!" > > I mean, I like her as much as the next guy, but I'm pretty sure she'll be fine...ish. At the very worst at least there'd be more variety of a bot lane since you're not getting poked out by a DODGE-LESS Q AND AUTO. I don't know if she's weak or strong, I just know how annoying and painful that empowered Q is having given and been on the receiving end of it. Thing is that Q is her only laning tool, and nerfing it too hard will give her zero lane presence, putting her along the lines of Janna but without the peel. Then what good is she? I don't mind if they nerf her if she needs to be nerfed, but they just nerfed her, AND are nerfing Aery. Plus they aren't nerfing other such outliers nearly as readily.
> [{quoted}](name=Daedric Etwahl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=guVZBGfI,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-21T00:51:43.451+0000) > > Thing is that Q is her only laning tool, and nerfing it too hard will give her zero lane presence, putting her along the lines of Janna but without the peel. Then what good is she? I don't mind if they nerf her if she needs to be nerfed, but they just nerfed her, AND are nerfing Aery. Plus they aren't nerfing other such outliers nearly as readily. Time to dust off Season 4's better nerf Sona meme.
Cosnirak (NA)
: Have you seen Aery Ezreal? Or Electrocute Ezreal? Or Dark Harvest Ezreal? _Ezreal_ is the problem, not Klepto.
Glacial Augment jungle Ezreal.
: Except what everyone is complaining about is how turrets are supposed to work in MOBA's. At the beginning of the game, they keep you safe long enough for you to get reasonably built, and then you are supposed to protect them. What's actually needed that will address people's concerns without making games significantly longer is an overhaul of how turrets pick targets. A tank who goes under the turret first shouldn't keep aggro when they're doing nothing to the enemy champ who's getting destroyed to the tank's allies under turret.
And I remember back in Season 4 unless you played Jax or Tryndamere or another champion that split pushed really well, towers took a while before they fell. The only time towers should be falling as fast as they are is if you've got a Tristana, Ziggs, or other attack reset based champion like Wukong that can dunk towers well with 3 mountain drakes. But you've got champs like Annie that have the lowest attack speed in the game split pushing effectively without using Tibbers. It's completely ridiculous.
Rioter Comments
: I know that the 300 hp isn't much _now_. It's a _start_, however.
Lol, maybe if they added 300 health to the towers per patch until 8.5, then maybe towers will be worth a damn.
: For those complaining about the minion damage: Increased minion damage isn't much at all. The bigger issue is how fast _champions_ take them. These kinds of changes are on-par with what would stop champions from taking them in seconds. Increasing defenses, but reducing total defenses toward minions would put more emphasis on wave usage, rather than just champions. This means if you forget a turret exists, and let a wave hit it, it's gonna take more damage, but, say, Fiora isn't taking your turret with a single wave when you back. *cough* it also means that technically they're making marksmen less important *cough* which is really important for settling the circlejerk. *cough*
300 health is paltry. That's 2 auto attacks from anyone that isn't a tank without demolish. 1 if you have enough penetration. With the minion changes, towers are going to fall even faster mid game, further increasing the advantage the team that gets ahead earlier.
: Hey look, we got a neat little tower buff
Oh look, a "compensation buff" for towers. Just like Veigar!
Ralanr (NA)
: If anything it’s a buff to early game durability and a nerf to mid-late game.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PWOZFnuo,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-11-20T13:53:31.586+0000) > > If anything it’s a buff to early game durability and a nerf to mid-late game. So basically doubling up on what everyone is complaining about. Well played Riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Remlap1223,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y5zXMmZh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-19T22:04:38.836+0000) > > Spend $$$$ to show you are good at the game. It's that ~~EA~~ Riot Games way. Hello? You don't have to spend anything
> [{quoted}](name=PePsiLemoNN,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y5zXMmZh,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-20T11:13:46.716+0000) > > Hello? You don't have to spend anything I'm not grinding 50 levels just to have a new emote when I need that BE to keep my roster full. I spent 5 seasons getting all the champions, I'm not going to have a permagrind system ruin that.
: It is free, it costs you NOTHING...
Except you know, actually being good enough at the champion to earn an S rank, which is the whole frickin point.
jawd55 (NA)
: While it does suck in some regards they don't do this because it would give incentive for people to play one game late at night, just before the reset, and one game just after the reset. Riot doesn't want this because then people will log in disproportionately at these times for the reset to maximize xp earnings. They want first win of the day to be an incentive to play no matter your schedule. Personally first win of the day doesn't make enough of a difference for me to matter that much, but I can see why Riot doesn't want to have people feel like they need to play at a certain time to maximize earnings.
To be fair, this wouldn't be an issue if they didn't make the new system feel so terrible in the fist place.
: For those who care about the Valkyria Chronicles game series
If they port 2 and 3 to the PS4 after hearing this news, I may literally Squee into orbit.
Lupan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dasdi96,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BHPuqpYH,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-20T02:31:02.176+0000) > > So how come this logic doesn't apply to {{champion:29}}? If he gets even a slight lead, he just runs around the map killing people in less than 2 seconds like old rengar did. Except he does it from 850 range instead of melee range so you can't even fight back if you are a short range mage or a melee. The only thing you can do is hope he pops up in melee range of your entire team to shut him down. > Oh wait, he is an adc, so he deserves special treatment. I didn't know the boards allowed shitposts
AllGone (EUW)
: Could we lower the price of mastery upgrade?
Spend $$$$ to show you are good at the game. It's that ~~EA~~ Riot Games way.
: Lancer Blitzcrank
You shouldn't have bought it in the first place. That walk animation is ridiculous.
Shiznyte (NA)
: Jungle... Trist?
There's nothing wrong with ADCs going jungle.
: so ezreal/twitch/trist jungle?
Ezreal jungle works because of his Q. He has an insanely safe first clear on Brambles, which most proceed to take E at level 2 to cheese invade or gank bot lane. Twitch has always worked because of his poison, although it has been less effective since the poison was nerfed. That works because his Q gives him lots a attack speed, compiled with runes and the free AS on machete. Tristana is the newest Korean ADC jungle so I have no idea how she works yet.
: 0 Sighstone Charges Bug
Not an isolated case. Bumping for clarity.
: I dont know the full on math on it but he his AD also scale off of attack speed so that's probably why.
: Morgana Spellshield not working properly
Smh. Bumping for clarity. IT LITERALLY DOES ONE JOB RIOT! ONE JOB!
: I just kinda wish I knew Orange Essence skin shards would tank in value
I just kinda wish I'd actually get compensated for the lowering of the rate instead of Rito blowing smoke up my ass.
Pika310 (NA)
: It's unfortunate. Especially since that's literally the worst of the ultimate skins. It has no value outside of disenchanting it...
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RmWaQuAW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-19T13:00:35.450+0000) > > It's unfortunate. Especially since that's literally the worst of the ultimate skins. It has no value outside of disenchanting it... You spelled best wrong.
: Sona meta for 3 straight years? IIRC, didn't everyone stated that Sona sucks due to the fact that she's squishy & easily focused down?
Apparently when she isn't nerfed to the point where it becomes a meme she's meta. Yet I have yet to see her in pro play because she's an inferior Nami. Wait, didn't fishtits just get a pro skin? Oh that's right. I'm not bagging on Nami, she's my favorite support and I think she's very balanced right now. But if she's balanced and Sona is an inferior version... what does 2+2 equal again?
: [Skin idea] Ghost Janna
T H I C C In all seriousness though the skin is awesome. It fits, especially with the little ghost.
: i mean there is also an ex challenger voli onetrick on euw (SirBerlinStyle) or ex master im not too sure actually but he's currently struggling in around mid diamond the last time i watched his stream. You will always have these players who are really good on a champ but volibear in general is just in such a pitiful state tbh.
Until he gets a new passive at the very least, he's going to stay in that trash bin. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's one of the most toxic passives in the game.
: Question: Does Jayce gain the 4 perma health or 2 perma health from grasp of the undying when using his autos on an enemy champ?
3 HEALTH! JK, I think it's 2 from cannon, 4 from hammer.
: > glacial augment What have you done
: Blue Essence, a review in numbers
Honestly, it's not just the net loss, the new system just feels shittier. I earned enough blue essence to buy the ward, and a full Meowkai Chroma with Bards, oh, and to complete the champion roster. That was really cool, and I thank Roit for not just saying "thanks for wasting time sucker!", but the slow IP gains, while bad, feel a lot better than getting a Nunu shard and 40 blue essence when I am sitting on 4 champs with 3 Mastery VII shards, and one with VI, and I'll NEVER be able to ever get enough essence to get them in anywhere near a reasonable time. The only champ I'll ever have hope of getting Mastery VII On is GP Or Wukong, and that's because they're kinda cheap, and I have a possibility of rolling a shard from leveling. Don't even get me started on disenchanting a legendary skin and not earning enough OE to buy a freaking 975 RP skin, even though IT'S HALF. I'm sitting on two epic shards I'll never have enough OE for, and they're for champs I really enjoy playing and I like the skins. Teal Deer: Who has two thumbs and isn't buying RP anymore until Riot makes this system not a complete ripoff? This guy.
: Ezreal's state of balance is due to a bug.
Lol no, he's broken at least 2 other keystones. The preseason changes indirectly buffed him in a YUGE way.
: On a single ability? Whom else that can fire and forget with substantial range?
Look, I agree Ezreal is bullshit again, but can we stop pretending his Q doesn't have any counterplay, like I dunno, shields, heals, Braum tanking it, minion waves, or even, GASP, SIDESTEPPING?
: It's not a number adjustment but a code adjustment. A better question is why hasn't he been _disabled_.
Remember when Garen did his %health in damage instead of the villains? They didn't hotfix that either. The only time Riot will disable a champion is if they are literally broken. As in they either break the game (like a champion DCing everyone), do something so out of left field that even Riot is scratching their heads (old GP's reworked ultimate taunting minions), or are having part of their kits not function (what Riot SHOULD HAVE DONE to release Syndra, reworked Veigar).
: "Klepto is the problem" (Ezreal)
Klepto is a little too potent, but I agree this is just another case of Ezreal being the reason we can't have nice things.
VulDread (NA)
: Ok Klepto on GP and a 5 minute sheen is pretty obnoxious too
Whistles nonchalantly as people ignore grasp Tankplank.
Durzaka (NA)
: I mean, that already existed with Blue Ezreal and IBG though.
Except that you can stack BORK and Triforce. It deals double the damage with twice the slow, on top of melting tanks.
: Our dose of Ezreal came early this year
Dafuq are you talking about? Ezreal has always abused on hit items. People are so busy whining about kleptomancy that they're completely ignoring glacial augment with BORK.
: His kit is dated. None of his abilities play off of each other, and his W has a long cooldown and doesnt really give you anything beside the 1.5s stealth. If it rewarded you for good clone use it would be more up to par with current champ abilities. For example, if you healed for 10% of the damage taken by the clone, that would be much more helpful. Or if each autoattack on the clone refunded 0.5s on the clone cooldown, that would help too. Or even, for every champ hit by the clone's spin, you gain a shield.
As an avid Wukong player, I highly disagree. He definitely falls into the Garen school of having only one reliable combo, but his abilities, outside of his passive, play very well together. The clone is not meant to do damage, it's meant to be a utility ability. It's inexperienced Wukong players that believe you use it for tanking abilities, but when I see a Wukong just stop in the middle of a trade, the first thing I think is "he's probably running to his tower", 99% of the time I'm right, and I instantly pop him because he takes a predictable route. It's easier for me because I jungle with him, but I know how to use the ability offensively to run down a lane like Shack, get right on top of someone, and AA+Q+E and at the very least cause a flash. I also know how to stop juke, causing all players besides the most brain dead bronzes to back off and look for me to reappear somewhere, and just walk back and pop my Mastery V emote. I'd definitely like a new passive that plays around his decoy, but the only thing I'd change in his kit besides the passive is nerf the damage per level on his ultimate, making it only do the 120% AD damage, but increase the tic rate from every second, to 0.8 seconds at rank one, to 0.4 seconds at rank three. He doesn't need sweeping changes. The new runes benefitted him greatly. Predator and Ravenous Hunter made him an insanely potent diver, and I've forgone Stalker's for Trackers and Eyeball Collection with Sweeping Lens and Duskblade of Drakkthar.
: Hey Riot, don't let Kalista become the S3 Kassadin in Season 8
Ok, I'm aware of old Kassadin, but he never had a winrate that high. Ever. The champion that had the highest win rate in the game was post juggernaut rework Skarner at 73%, who was promptly hotfixed. The lowest win rate champion was release Syndra at a whopping 25%, due to her W just not working.
: Are your games even, or very one sided?
They're better than all of last season, but that's not saying much. The overwhelming majority of my games are still decided within the first 15 minutes, although I will say that games are starting to go longer now, which is a step in the right direction I guess. This is the least broken preseason we've had since Season 5, which is saying something.
Penns (EUW)
: Sona is pretty fascinating. She is the only champ that, no matter how broken she is, people will always say "is actually weak" and defend lul
Probably because she's made of paper until late game, and one solid cheese gank is all you need to bring a Sona lane down, since she has no reliable CC until level 6 or she spams spells, which puts her OOM Very quickly.
Show more

Remlap1223

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion