: [GAMEPLAY] GP Parrrley on Illlaoi Tentacles
Probably because they aren't coded as minions, unlike literally everything else in the game lol. That's kinda dumb.
: > [{quoted}](name=Remlap1223,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARtsWi2F,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-01-06T15:15:41.220+0000) > > No he doesn't lol. GP is a tier 1 top laner preseason. He goes even with Vladimir and royally shits on Nasus. > > I've got statistics too, so you can't hide behind "hurr durr Gold V boosted trash" like you Platinum players love defaulting to when they lose an argument. Can't rank deflect statistics. > > http://matchup.gg/matchup/Nasus/Gangplank/TOP > > http://matchup.gg/matchup/Vladimir/Gangplank/TOP 343 game sample size btw, also, vlad has 57% wr vs gp in mid lane with the same shitty website. Vlad is not a good top laner and I never claimed vlad top is good, vlad mid is overpowered though. I'm not plat you mongoloid nor am i anywhere close to being as shit as a plat level player. Learning to read is the first step to get out of gold! You don't even know how to read but you bring up stats? https://cdn.frankerfacez.com/emoticon/128054/4
> [{quoted}](name=EzSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARtsWi2F,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-06T16:48:53.783+0000) > > 343 game sample size btw, also, vlad has 57% wr vs gp in mid lane with the same shitty website. Vlad is not a good top laner and I never claimed vlad top is good, vlad mid is overpowered though. I'm not plat you mongoloid nor am i anywhere close to being as shit as a plat level player. Learning to read is the first step to get out of gold! > > You don't even know how to read but you bring up stats? > https://cdn.frankerfacez.com/emoticon/128054/4 I'm getting flashbacks to that one meme where Google says "I have 1,000,000 results that vaccines don't cause autism, and 1 that says they do." You are the lady that grabs the one result and says "I KNEW IT!" 1240 games analyzed versus 343 of yours in a vaccum. And I knew the instant I brought up stats you'd still try to rank bash me anyways. You're barely Diamond, don't even think you're leet if you can't even counterplay Nasus as fucking GP, who is abusing kleptomancy just as bad, if not worse than Nasus is.
: when did dyrus need to beat SKT to get to challenger? a silver player just has to beat silvers and golds to get to gold, just like diamonds need to be able to maintain a decent win rate against diamonds and masters to get to master. by your logic it is impossible for anybody but the best players in the game to climb and everybody else should be bronze. maybe stop blaming the system and maybe blame yourself and improve when you're a hard stuck gold 5?
Boy for someone that's a "smart leet player wif teh smurfz" you sure don't know how to read. I never said I'm hardstuck Gold V, quite the opposite. It's EASIER to climb in Gold than it is in Silver. That is a huge red flag that matchmaking is kinda fucked, since if I was hardstuck in Silver until a lucky streak, I should be pegged back down in no time, except the opposite is happening and I'm climbing quicker than I did in Silver.
: > [{quoted}](name=Remlap1223,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARtsWi2F,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-01-06T09:35:59.468+0000) > > {{champion:41}} Are you trolling? GP can't even lane vs nasus or vlad because he gets rekt by both.
> [{quoted}](name=EzSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARtsWi2F,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-01-06T14:56:33.552+0000) > > Are you trolling? GP can't even lane vs nasus or vlad because he gets rekt by both. No he doesn't lol. GP is a tier 1 top laner preseason. He goes even with Vladimir and royally shits on Nasus. I've got statistics too, so you can't hide behind "hurr durr Gold V boosted trash" like you Platinum players love defaulting to when they lose an argument. Can't rank deflect statistics. http://matchup.gg/matchup/Nasus/Gangplank/TOP http://matchup.gg/matchup/Vladimir/Gangplank/TOP
: Who's going to try any of the champs recommended to them in their 2017 year in review? [POLL]
I'll definitely give Eve a try, but Riot's dreaming if they think I'll play Blitz after they broke his legs, as for Janna, I'm pretty bad with her lol. But she's also pretty busted.
: But like, that Cass thing is literally what strategy is. You're taking a calculated risk, giving up a summoner and paying for a smite item to fight off assassins. I don't see why Riot has to remove it.
Were you around for Smite Shyvana top lane? Or trailblazer Ezreal?
: Her character is supposed to be obnoxious and immature. Which is fine, League doesn't really have a "kid" character yet (gnar?). Her kit is obnoxious but it's really weak to diving. She's super strong on the offensive, which is great for snowballing. Not so strong on the defensive though
{{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{champion:1}}
: @MMR conspiracy theorists: Stop and ask yourselves a few questions.
I'm not putting on my tinfoil hat and saying that Riot is intentionally sabotaging my games, but if you think matchmaking is fine, especially in Silver and Platinum, you're obviously not paying attention.
: Nasus has no bad matchups in top lane right now. Vlad has no bad matchups in mid lane right now.
: yea riot actually just tried to do this to me a few games putting a silver adc on my team with low golds against all plats however it backfired as the adc was most likely a smurf bite me rito
That's Silver in a nutshell. It's literally a game of who gets the most Smurfs versus new players. I've had multiple games where I've had a Diamond II Singed top build full AP, run down mid and just murder everyone. And I'm sitting here looking at my 0/5/6 mid lane Yasuo and 1/2/6 bot lane and thinking to myself "we should have lost that game. "
: {{champion:40}} still has it. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} I see what you did there.
: Question: How are you seeing what your MMR is?
I know it's not perfect, but using OP.GG is a great comparison tool. I may not actually have 1542 MMR exactly, but it's not a stretch to come to the conclusion that you've got a 100 MMR team difference when you've got Silver IV, Silver II, Level 30, Silver I, and Gold V, and the enemy team has Gold V, Gold IV, Silver I, Silver II, Gold II. It's not always that cut and dry due to Decay, losses, etc, but when I'm consistently getting matched with Platinum V players that have decayed in freaking Silver II and I'm getting the bare minimum for LP gains and 18 LP losses, that's when I'm like "how am I supposed to improve as a player when I'm facing opponents that are a league ahead of me, but am given teammates that are supposed to be at my level, and don't get additional LP gained for the risk I'm accepting."
Trias000 (EUNE)
: So why does it count as dodge if we don't click "ban" or "lock in" again?
Just click lock in? And ban. It's not that difficult. It's there to prevent AFKs. I'd much rather get kicked back to champ select than either 1. Have to waste 5 minutes for a game to be remade because iOnleeMainYasuooo had the Hershey Squirts before a game. 2. Have a game end in a pretty much automatic loss because a jungler AFKd to get some pizza and a soda and didn't set up runes or smite, which leads to at least a 20 minute waste of time.
: Best Voiceover for 2017?
As much as I still think Kayn is an edgelord, the banter between him and Rhaast is great. Between that and Eve's sultry voice and sexual innuendos, it's a tough fight.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Remlap1223,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ekpTAEH,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-01-06T04:11:05.093+0000) > > I'm by no means a perfect player. I've had my fair share of games where I've played like trash and got carried by the garbage man. But playing consistently like that is a {{champion:86}}teed way of having your MMR drop like a brick and to piss off a lot of ranked players. > > I can safely say that for every game I've done that I've had ten games where literally every lane in the game fed, and I proceeded to get completely power fucked by the 20 minute mark. > > The only saving grace was that this is low elo and people throw like they're pitching for the World Series. That's why this shit doesn't get taken as seriously as it should, even though games are now getting harder and harder to unintentionally throw. > > Meanwhile, back when Riot implemented Master tier and proceeded to mom's spaghetti Diamond V MMR, it got a lot more traction because the top 1% of players rarely throw a lead, even back in Season 4 and 5 where late game was much more forgiving (and existent). It's why I always joked that Platinum was shiny Silver because of not only the attitudes, but how fucked matchmaking was. > > It doesn't change that in both cases it results in a very sour player experience. You have to realize how logically what you're describing is impossible. If you believe that when you are on a winning streak that Riot teams you up with a bunch of people on losing streaks, you have to also believe that if you're on a losing streak, Riot teams you up with someone who will carry you. Otherwise, the first premise makes absolutely no sense. Does Riot have a room full of people stored away somewhere that they throw at people on winning streaks just for the heck of it?
I never said anything about losing streaks. I'm talking solely about MMR. This isn't about winning streaks or losing streaks. It's about matchmaking being extremely unbalanced. A 100 MMR difference between one player is pretty damn big. A 100 MMR difference between an entire team is just retardedly swung against you. There hasn't been any consistency in terms of wins or losses when it comes to the fjord in Silver. Regardless of how often I won or lost, there was at least a 55 team MMR difference, with most games hovering around 100. When my MMR shot up to Gold IV level in Silver I, surprisingly (kappa) the gap slammed closed. The biggest team MMR difference was 30. Almost half it was in Silver. Honestly, if I had to guess, I think when Riot reworked ranked decay, it screwed up matchmaking and hasn't been fixed since. It's always been bad (at least in ranked) but it's only getting worse and worse.
Subdue (NA)
: To understand how stupid and ridiculous your assessment is, simply look at it the other way around. When you're on a losing streak, are you always queued up with an undefeated hero trying to carry you?
I'm by no means a perfect player. I've had my fair share of games where I've played like trash and got carried by the garbage man. But playing consistently like that is a {{champion:86}}teed way of having your MMR drop like a brick and to piss off a lot of ranked players. I can safely say that for every game I've done that I've had ten games where literally every lane in the game fed, and I proceeded to get completely power fucked by the 20 minute mark. The only saving grace was that this is low elo and people throw like they're pitching for the World Series. That's why this shit doesn't get taken as seriously as it should, even though games are now getting harder and harder to unintentionally throw. Meanwhile, back when Riot implemented Master tier and proceeded to mom's spaghetti Diamond V MMR, it got a lot more traction because the top 1% of players rarely throw a lead, even back in Season 4 and 5 where late game was much more forgiving (and existent). It's why I always joked that Platinum was shiny Silver because of not only the attitudes, but how fucked matchmaking was. It doesn't change that in both cases it results in a very sour player experience.
: they do not, to reach gold a player just has to play at a gold level stop making up stupid arguments
Your argument kinda falls flat on its face when a player that's Silver has to beat a team with high golds with Silver players on his team in order to get you gold. It's like if you called Dyrus bad because he lost to SKT T1 when he had a team of Diamond players, and said he just needs to play at a Challenger Level even though he's made Challenger every season in League.
: > [{quoted}](name=Professor Ward,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m0avsVx6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T23:00:41.384+0000) > > your name would also work extremely well?!?! Not happening
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m0avsVx6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T23:09:25.946+0000) > > Not happening {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: your mmr was high from winning all those games in a row, you get matched with people worse than your enemies, lose 2 times in a row and you're mad lol
Your MMR does not fluctuate that much. The most I've hard gained was when I finally climbed out of Silver, and had a Gold IV MMR. That is extremely atypical and I ended up gaining 23 LP on wins and 15 LP losses. The only way you're going to lose a huge amount of LP over long periods of play is if the matchmaking is unfair. Which it is. I played over 500 games this season, 475 of those games were in Silver, and of those 400 of those I was hard stuck somewhere between Silver III-I. I get to Gold V, and SUDDENLY I'm almost to Gold IV after only 25 games, and most of those losses were from a failed promotional series. So there's one of two scenarios here. 1. I was a bad player for 400 games, and magically became good enough to understand how to climb out of Silver in the course of a week and 28 games. 2. Matchmaking stopped bending me over without lube, and I was appropriately matched at just the right time to climb out of Silver. I can confirm this was the latter because of my MMR difference in Silver and Gold. In silver, the MMR difference was about 100 per team, always to my enemy. In Gold, the difference was 10, usually in my favor. Coincide? Methinks not.
: My brother, new to League, made an account. I watched his games to see the new player experience.
Even though I've had this account for 5 years now (holy shit can't believe it's been this long), I still remember my new player experience. Terrible. Because I didn't know how to play the game. As for being matched with toxic shitbirds, that didn't happen. Because I was fairly matched with new players. That's what sucked me into this game in the first place. Now I'm sad because of the state of the game has gone to complete ass since preseason 4.
: "He's still your go-to pooch if you’re new to the jungle, but he’s learned some new tricks."-CT
: Despite no source at all, people believe this. Why?
Tuljan (EUW)
: [GAMEPLAY] Lee Sin can AUTOATTACK while being STUNNED (video)
And Kog can attack when he's dead. There's something funny going on with Hard CC, this isn't isolated to Lee or Kog.
: Game Pacing
Games end in one of three ways. 1. The team that has a fed carry proceeds to shit stomp the enemy team and end the game at the 20 - 25 minute mark (high elo). 2. The team that has a fed carry proceeds to shit stomp the enemy team and proceeds to dick around for 20 minutes, ending the game at the 30 -35 minute mark, but the game was still pretty much sealed for those 20 minutes (#bronze4lyfe). 3. The team that has a fed carry proceeds to shit stomp the enemy team, promptly throw, and turn the game into an extremely tense slug fest due to insanely long death timers, and nobody takes any risks, creating a Frankenstein monster of the worst aspects of Season 5 and 6 (Silver - Gold AKA throw central.) Really, if it wasn't for keystones spicing up the game and creating diversity second only to Season 5's Cinderhulk meta, I would be absolutely done with this game right now. But luckily for me my main is fucking batshit with the new runes and item changes, despite his old AF and outdated kit.
Hópe (NA)
: In addition to yasuo windwalling Rengars Q, He can also windwall fioras Parry.
: Is it, tho? It sounds like it would give her really high skillcap, but not too much counterplay at all (since she needs to touch allies, who won't avoid her). So she would be garbage in low elos, and cancer in competitive.
The whole problem with Sona is that all of her skill expression gets thrown out the window late game. It's the Master Yi problem, hence why she is impossible to balance. Doing this would give her actual windows of power, and allow her to be super stronk in the right circumstances.
: Rubick Guy will prob hate me for this suggestion: What if Sona's buffs worked like Fiora's Ult?
WHAT? How the hell have I never thought of this? This is fookin genius!
: LUCIAN needs a buff to his kit or is LUCIAN too far bottom tier
Honestly, I think after they got rid of the AS scaling on his ultimate is when he became a balance problem. Used to always build him with Triforce and BORK and just melted people. Now he just doesn't have a niche. He needs another gameplay update because he's either cancer or trash.
: If CT champs have "no counterplay" like you claim, why doesn't everyone just spam them into high elo?
Why didn't everyone just spam old Poppy in high elo?
: But clearly yasuo has counterplay or pros would play him every game.
By that logic old Poppy had counterplay because pros didn't play her every game.
: Glad you bring up that point. You people just hate certainly T's champions. I, for one, have no issue with ANY of his champions outside of kalista. I ban Vayne almost every game out of every other champion. It's funny how these preferences relate so much to opinions rather than fact.
Except there is a fact to it. Literally every one of his champions have had to be reworked, or are in need of one. No other designer has that track record. Even abominations like Illoai and Azir haven't been par for the course for Punchbeef or Stoic. And those reworks had a very small scope of changes. I personally still fucking hate facing both of those champions for different reasons, but after their gameplay updates, they're a helluva lot healthier. The only champion that CertainlyT has done that hasn't had an extensive full scale rework or needed one is Zed. Even Thresh, which I don't even mind too much, simply brings way too much to the table to exist in his current state. He's not as a high priority as Yasuo or Zoe, but even Riot admits that Thresh just has way too much shit in his kit.
: Does anybody else feel like Riot's plan for 2018 is to water down all chests with lots of junk?
> [{quoted}](name=PapaGreg21,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fp9bKO7v,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-02T14:49:26.854+0000) > > Everyone kind of rolled over when Riot made recolors cost money and just accepted it. Except they didn't. They got such a huge backlash verbally and in terms of return on investment they reworked the entire system and allowed them to be purchased individually or bundled for a much better price. Hell, when the blue essence shop opened up for the time I scooped up all of Meowkai's chromas. I grabbed all of the available chromas for champs I liked back when IP buying sill existed until I ran out. Don't get me wrong, I fucking hate how shitty chests are now, but if people actually stop buying that shit we'll see some change.
: Alot of hate going out to certainlyT tight now
You're just mentioning champs you hate. The reason virtually everyone hates CertainlyT's champs outside of mains of said champs is because they have no counterplay outside of the person playing it. There's a way to circumvent every weakness in the champion's kit. Don't get me wrong, I hate Fizz and Vlad and Malzahar, but there is meaningful counterplay to them. Leona is a product of the meta, and as annoying as she is, she only carries by proxy. She's overtuned, not broken. Vayne is also a product of the meta. Has meaningful counterplay. Annoying when she's ahead, but I think this is squarely a byproduct of how batshit ADC itemization is right now. Ezreal is actually a very fair champion. The only time he gets out of line is when he breaks an item. In this case, he's abusing a keystone that should have gotten heavily reworked or removed in PBE because it's way too powerful even when it's not giving away items like candy (just look up Dyrus playing Fiora and him getting all the mini items). Despite that, I'd rather face all those champions every game than Yasuo or Kallista, or Zoe once. Why? Because there's counterplay to them besides hope the enemy sucks and cry if they aren't. Azir had that same issue until they reworked him.
: Ekko isn't annoying to play against anymore.
Because they unloaded his kit. Ekko was a balancable champion, but for whatever fucking reason they thought that giving him a slow on his passive on top of the speed boost and the frigging 3 other slows in his kit, and no mana cost on his ultimate was a good idea on release.
: Is anyone actively preventing Thresh from gathering souls in lane?
Yeah. Thresh players actively prevent themselves. It's CertainlyT's way of balancing champions, you counterpick and counterplay yourself.
: can people stop saying that vayne has short range she doesnt her aa range is average
But that's all she has. All of her abilities are tied to her auto range, and unlike tristana she doesn't gain range per level. Literally every other ADC has a poke tool, besides tristana and her.
: vayne needs to be fixed
Oh boy, did the boards cycle back around to whining about Vayne again?
: Honestly what makes her broken is her sustain, like i've said this before in another post but I dont understand why riot thought an assassin should have sustain. This isnt a healthy kit especially considering everything she has is point click.
There's no problem with assassins that have sustain, the problem is that she's an energy based assassin with sustain. If she had any resource problems, it'd be one thing, but she doesn't. Kat kinda also falls into the same boat, but her sustain isn't innate.
Dr Mercy (NA)
: Because one is constant, while the other is only active half the time. Meanwhile, Wukong is more likely to build Health and resistance items than Jayce.
BS. The most popular Wukong build is lethality and AD, with the only health coming from Black Cleaver. Wukong's passive is simply extremely outdated, and the fact that Jayce can beat it by simply clicking a button when Wukong has to facecheck 5 champions is dumb AF. I'm not saying he needs a buff on his passive, I think giving him a new passive is a much better idea. The one I pitched that got decent traction was giving him Armor and MR equal to his bonus AD if he attacks a champion that hadn't damaged him.
Dewott610 (OCE)
: she can still deplete most your hp with one auto and no abilities powereing it up
Yes, when she's level 16 with two completed crit items.
: or just make it to not proc kleto (like old gangplank q)
WTF are you talking about. Gangplank's Q has always proc'd on hit effects.
: Why do Hawaiians have their own word for Christmas? They just being edgy?
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lyk5P4ve,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-24T03:04:10.396+0000) > > Why do Hawaiians have their own word for Christmas? They just being edgy? Why are there any other languages? They should just speak American like the rest of us! _kappa_
: But Swain and Irelia are full VGUs, no? Compared to some other champs, Sona doesn't really look all that outdated, she actually looks pretty nice Honestly a rework without a full VGU might suffice. I know the last one we had was the Ult passive rework, but that was such a basic change. Something more akin to what they did to Xin or RekSai, but a little more in depth.
Her OG kneecapping came with a texture update, that's why she doesn't look like complete ass. She's probably not going to get a rework or visually upgraded because she's got an ultimate skin. Unfortunately all the cool kids with super expensive skins will probably not be reworked anytime soon. Sadly, that includes Yi, Udyr, and a couple others.
Salson (EUNE)
: The buff Turrets actually need
I'd much rather that bonus be added to towers themselves. I have no problem with a 4 man cheese dive as long as it's only for a kill. The problem is after that happens everyone gangbangs the tower and its an automatic first blood.
: How to dumpster a champion 101
As much as I hate Ezreal's stupid synergy with keystones, this is how you Sona Ezreal.
CoffeeMug (EUNE)
: Ez's main problem is his Q and his W. Each time he's in need of a buff,they buff his Q instead of making his W actually good. He would be a good candidate for a mini GU where they rework / shift power from his Q into his W. On side note,don't hate me for this,but kleptomancy is mistake.It's just horrible RNG and every main user of it is extremely annoying to deal with.
But it's good RNG! Just like Zoe! _Do I still have to say Kappa to convey sarcasm?_
: You're right, it never did. Still doesn't change his point about it being a champion-specific change. And I think Klepto should be changed to apply only on auto-attacks, not on abilities proccing on-hit effects.
Problem is that they'd have to redo all the pasta from Mystic Shot and Parrrley because they are technically coded as auto attacks with spell effects.
: Sejuani'd - Sona
They just need to admit that their rework was a failure, a nerf in disguise, and give her a real rework by people who actually GAF about the champion.
SEKAI (OCE)
: The fact the CertainlyT defenders can only ever use Warwick rework, a rework he was forbidden from doing anything in besides merely modernising the kit (and even within that tiny, tiny agency CT had on the project, he still managed to slip in some bits of his true nature in: Stealing. He copied Voli's iconic gameplay strat and put into WW, just like he did with many of his past "original" works), shows how bad this designer is.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PJXdyKuA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-21T17:44:32.933+0000) > > The fact the CertainlyT defenders can only ever use Warwick rework, a rework he was forbidden from doing anything in besides merely modernising the kit (and even within that tiny, tiny agency CT had on the project, he still managed to slip in some bits of his true nature in: Stealing. He copied Voli's iconic gameplay strat and put into WW, just like he did with many of his past "original" works), shows how bad this designer is. As much as I hate his champions, his reworks were top notch. Everyone loves Warwick, and I think that Caitlyn and Graves were incredibly well done.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Stop taking away lock-on for the sake of it, mobility creeps happen because of nonsense like this. There is no reason to take lock-on away from Yi's Alpha Strike, especially not when you literally replace his entire relevance to be dependent on RNG given the target he even dashes to is dictated by RNG in this design. People seem to like it for some reason, but I strongly disagree. No way in hell will I approve the end target of ANY dash to be almost completed dictated by RNG (there is a reason why despite Yi's hit during Alpha Strike while somewhat random, the end point is always the target he locks onto to cast the spell save for when the target dies before the dash animation is completed), let alone someone like Yi who has always have had his precision based gameplay based on his precise use and timing of Q on precise targets and to dodge things as well as go pass obstacles, now he can't. If you don't even get the core idea of Yi, then you shouldn't even be talking about reworking him. Because you WILL miss the point entirely and create disasters. And it shows, because in this iteration, Yi is a gated AA champion with RNG mobility (that is never a good mobility to begin with, so it's straight up trash) and with the ultimate of his kit dedicated to him being a 1 shot AP assassin imitating that AP Yi absolutely no one is asking for (which also results in this supposed 3 second channel. Like, WHAT? Even if you were to use AP Yi, this is ridiculous. To put into some perspective, Karthus's ultimate that hits all enemy champions globally regardless of distance is a 3 second channel. You really might as well say that Yi doesn't have ulti in this design). Not to mention his core identity, refresh and true damage, are also gone. Why does this champ even exist in this form, if not just to suck ass and be absolutely useless in practice? No. .......... I don't play Wu to judge that part of the OP. But I know enough of Yi and SINCERELY believe this Yi's design is hot garbage. * Yi can not choose who and where he even dashes to, which is just ridiculous. * His AA is gated and doesn't scale well, and if anything it's only shifting him to be a CDR assassin which is completely missing the point of Yi. * This build requires Yi to spread his stat proprieties WAY too thin. No one has got time to focus both CDR, Arm Pen, AS, AD, Magic Pen, and AP all at the same time or be locked out of the vast majority of your own kit. This is just insane. * His core identity of on-kill refresh is gone. * His true damage is gone. * You're just shoving AP 1 shot Yi in here when literally no one is asking for its second coming. His ulti is completely unrelated to his intended build and even only uses secondary scaling than his recommended stats, and even then it also comes at a too much of a drawback to even use. Useless. This Yi is absolutely useless, and his design can barely be called Yi.
Woah, pump the brakes there high speed. Literally all it does is give him an opportunity to use it as an escape while rewarding players for actually using it offensively by giving it basic attack CDR. IDK where you're getting RNG from either.
Show more

Remlap1223

Level 55 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion