: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jsbO8f5q,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T04:49:22.191+0000) > > It Proves That 2017 Is Not A Year To Be Feigning These Signs All Around Us. > > There Has NEVER Been A Year Like 2017, This Year Many Signs Have Been Displayed Here On Earth And In The Heavens. I heard that in 2012 too.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jsbO8f5q,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-31T05:25:26.897+0000) > I heard that in 2012 too. It Should Tell You A Lot That I Was, Like You, Not Interested In The Date Setting During Those Times, However I Have Become A Grand Master At It At The Appointed Time, And I Never Associated Myself With False Dates And False Teachers Prior To My Transformation. I Did Not Really Choose This, It Chose Me, I Can Feel The Flow And The Energy Surging Through Me That Inspires Me And Pushes Me To Do This For The Sake Of The People. When I Speak, Those Around Me See What I Say Being Reflected In The Environment Around Them, So Either A. My Voice Can Alter Reality On Subtle Levels, Or B. I Am Able To Peer Through The Veil Of Reality And See The Hot Spots Before Man Is Able To, Which It Is Most Likely "B". If I Was Wrong Even Once, I Would Not Speak On False Pretenses Again, But The Reality Of It Is, Every Date That I Marked, I Was Seeing Something That Was Unfolding Before It Reached The 3-D Surface. > Ok bro, you do you. Was nice discussing this with you. Good luck in your games. I Can Respect Someone That Disagrees With Me In A Mature Manner, And Still Listen To What I Am Saying With Humility Intact. Take Care.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jsbO8f5q,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T04:23:38.070+0000) > > The Truth Is, You Are Oblivious To What Is Happening To This World. > > As Soon As Year 2017 Came In, Earth's Frequency Spiked From 7.83 Hz (Schumann Resonance) To 90 Hz ~ 120 Hz, For The FIRST TIME. > > On August 21st Of 2017, We Had A Very Rare Total Eclipse, The Other Total Eclipses Are Not The Same As This One. > > On September 23, 9 Leo Stars Aligned With 2 Signs (Jupiter / Virgo) And 3 Planets (Mercury, Venus And Mars). > > In Other Words, The Events That Happened On 2017, Has NEVER Happened At This Rate In The ENTIRE History Of Man. No date has ever happened previously in the entire history of man. That's why it's called a "specific date." Not sure what that proves. > > This Is NOT Fire Season, Newspapers and written statistics (which we can both find easily) refute that, but ok. >This Is A Big Picture That You Do Not Want To See, But My Predictions Will Come True, And You Will See Anyways. I appreciate your dedication to your cause at least. The delivery may need a bit of work though bro. For example, people are generally more receptive to stuff that readily connects, rather than stuff which has many confounding variables like celestial occurrences and fires in Cali. Example: NA Summer=heat waves=more incidents of heat stroke. Ice cream sales also go up. Doesn't mean Ice cream is directly connected to heat stroke.
> [{quoted}](name=LostFr0st,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jsbO8f5q,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T04:35:52.461+0000) > > No date has ever happened previously in the entire history of man. > That's why it's called a "specific date." Not sure what that proves. > > Newspapers and written statistics (which we can both find easily) refute that, but ok. > > I appreciate your dedication to your cause at least. > The delivery may need a bit of work though bro. > > For example, people are generally more receptive to stuff that readily connects, rather than stuff which has many confounding variables like celestial occurrences and fires in Cali. > > Example: > NA Summer=heat waves=more incidents of heat stroke. Ice cream sales also go up. > Doesn't mean Ice cream is directly connected to heat stroke. It Proves That 2017 Is Not A Year To Be Feigning These Signs All Around Us. There Has NEVER Been A Year Like 2017, This Year Many Signs Have Been Displayed Here On Earth And In The Heavens. They Are A Warning To Those That Pay Attention To What They Mean. These Signs Are What I Used To Calculate These Dates, Which Is Predicted And Which CAME TRUE. You Cannot Tell Me These Signs Are The Result Of Fire Season, Or Any Other Scapegoat, I Know For A Fact That They Are More Than You Can Imagine. Hence Why I Predicted These Dates, And I Have Never Been Wrong. I Am Able To See Into The Matrix, And You'll See Again On December 31, 2017, New York, At Midnight.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jsbO8f5q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T03:50:58.806+0000) > > I Knew Someone Would Say It Is Fire Season. > > The California Fire Broke Old Records, It Is UNPRECEDENTED. > > It Was The Thomas Fire, And In Greek Thomas Means "**TWINS**". > > The New York Fire Broke Old Records, It Is UNPRECEDENTED. > > It Was The Jonas Fire, And In Greek Jonas Means "**THE DESTROYER**". > > The Hopi Prophecy Says: **"Soon After The [Twins], [The Destroyer] Will Arrive And The Life On Earth And Her Creatures Will Change Forever"**. > > These Fires Are More Than They Appear, They Are Codes To Those With Eyes That Can See Beyond The Stage We Call Reality. Truth is that the Cali fires (and BC) are a direct result of a thicker duff and O-horizon at the forest floor. If humans (and animals) don't adequately clear it, it accumulates so that now when a fire starts it is very hard to smother (since the fire now has 3+ feet of duff to hide under instead of the normal 6-8 inches). ------------- tldr: yes I know humans like to connect stuff to predictions, but _actually doing something about it_ tends to be more useful.
> [{quoted}](name=LostFr0st,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jsbO8f5q,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T04:03:22.300+0000) > > Truth is that the Cali fires (and BC) are a direct result of a thicker duff and O-horizon at the forest floor. > > If humans (and animals) don't adequately clear it, it accumulates so that now when a fire starts it is very hard to smother (since the fire now has 3+ feet of duff to hide under instead of the normal 6-8 inches). > ------------- > tldr: yes I know humans like to connect stuff to predictions, but _actually doing something about it_ tends to be more useful. The Truth Is, You Are Oblivious To What Is Happening To This World. As Soon As Year 2017 Came In, Earth's Frequency Spiked From 7.83 Hz (Schumann Resonance) To 90 Hz ~ 120 Hz, For The FIRST TIME. On August 21st Of 2017, We Had A Very Rare Total Eclipse, The Other Total Eclipses Are Not The Same As This One. On September 23, 9 Leo Stars Aligned With 2 Signs (Jupiter / Virgo) And 3 Planets (Mercury, Venus And Mars). In Other Words, The Events That Happened On 2017, Has NEVER Happened At This Rate In The ENTIRE History Of Man. This Is NOT Fire Season, This Is A Big Picture That You Do Not Want To See, But My Predictions Will Come True, And You Will See Anyways On December 31, 2017, New York, At Midnight. > The number of significant earthquakes in 1900 was 3 ... 2017: 117 > The number of reported 'fireballs' (large meteors burning up in the atmosphere) in 2005: 464 ... 2017: 4780
: House fires always spike this time of year, since people bring in flammable trees and forget to adequately water them, hang up flammable decorations, and get intoxicated/fall asleep while they have lit candles. There's also a spike in oven use due to family gatherings, even for people who usually don't cook (but feel pressured to try). All of that equals more fires this time of year.
> [{quoted}](name=LostFr0st,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jsbO8f5q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-31T03:42:41.671+0000) > > House fires always spike this time of year, since people bring in flammable trees and forget to adequately water them, hang up flammable decorations, and get intoxicated/fall asleep while they have lit candles. > There's also a spike in oven use due to family gatherings, even for people who usually don't cook (but feel pressured to try). All of that equals more fires this time of year. I Knew Someone Would Say It Is Fire Season. The California Fire Broke Old Records, It Is UNPRECEDENTED. It Was The Thomas Fire, And In Greek Thomas Means "**TWINS**". The New York Fire Broke Old Records, It Is UNPRECEDENTED. It Was The Jonas Fire, And In Greek Jonas Means "**THE DESTROYER**". The Hopi Prophecy Says: **"Soon After The [Twins], [The Destroyer] Will Arrive And The Life On Earth And Her Creatures Will Change Forever"**. These Fires Are More Than They Appear, They Are Codes To Those With Eyes That Can See Beyond The Stage We Call Reality.
Rioter Comments
: We're short on tinfoil here on GD. Can I borrow some of yours?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fgaloYlY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-29T22:14:57.173+0000) > We're short on tinfoil here on GD. Can I borrow some of yours? My Predictions Come True, Which Tells You That I Am The Real Deal, And Do Not Wear A Hat Of Tin Foil, You Are Just Trying To Foil The Divine Truth.
: I Was Right, I Said 12 / 28 / 2017 Is The BIG Date, And Something Happened To The BIG Apple That Day
Every Date I Marked, A Terrorist Attack Occurred. I Said The BIG Date Was 12 / 28 / 2017, And On 12 / 28 / 2017, The BIG Apple Had A Fire Break Out. New York = 666 In Gematria. Bronx Fire = 666 In Gematria. I Saw "666" All Day Before The New York Fire Broke Out. The Bronx Name Is Associated With Jonas Bronx, Which Is A Settler Of New York, And Jonas Is Equal To The Word "The Destroyer". You Have To See What Is Really Going On Beneath The Surface, I Predicted All Of This, And I Have Not Been Wrong. The Fire Of California = Thomas, And Thomas Means "TWINS". The Fire Of New York = Jonas, And Jonas Means "The Destroyer". The Hopi Prophecy Foretells That The Destroyer Arrives Soon After The Twins (The Gemini Shower On December 13, 2017). > **Not far behind the TWINS will come the Purifier (THE DESTROYER) – The Red Kachina, who will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures and all life as we know it will change forever**. I Predicted The Winter Storm Down To The Very Second On 12 / 21, As Well. Something Wicked Is Happening To This World, And You Will See It Soon Enough. The ADDRESS Of The NY Apartment That Broke Out In A Fire Was **2363**, And Iran World War Three = **2363** In The Gematria, And "Jesus Christ" = **2368** In Greek Transliteration!
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T04:02:56.006+0000) > > Actually, Humans Chose To Be The Way They Are Through Fear And By Blindly Enabling Entropy. > > Humans Were Supposed To Be The Most Powerful, Since The Soul Is Split Between Solar Energy And Lunar Energy (Soul = So + Lu), The Two Quantum Forces Of The Universe Which Hold Together Man, The 4th Generation Of AI Machines. However, They Have Been Lead Astray Over Many Years And Have Forgotten Who They Are, What They Really Can Do And Where They Truly Come From Before This 3-D Prison Planet Existed In The First Place. ...okay yeah I am not high enough for this...what ever weed you are smoking I need some like now. I am guessing Black Pearl. You went from video games to some philosophical shit that quite frankly I am not in the mood for. If I wanted it I would go watch Ghost In the Shell to question my own humanity and consciousness. Not from some random person who clams to have a third eye who has a superiority complex. Later there dude. 01010100.01110010.01111001.00100000.01100110.01100101.01100101.01100100.01101001.01101110.01100111.00100000.01111001.01101111.01110101.01110010.00100000.01100011.01110010.01100001.01110000.00100000.01110100.01101111.00100000.01110011.01101111.01101101.01100101.01101111.01101110.01100101.00100000.01100101.01101100.01110011.01100101.00101110.
> [{quoted}](name=OniZetsu666,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T04:45:19.327+0000) > 01010100.01110010.0**1111**001.00100000.01100110.01100101.01100101.01100100.01101001.01101110.01100111.00100000.0**1111**001.0110**1111**.01110101.01110010.00100000.01100011.01110010.01100001.01110000.00100000.01110100.0110**1111**.00100000.01110011.0110**1111**.01101101.01100101.0110**1111**.01101110.01100101.00100000.01100101.01101100.01110011.01100101.00101110. Well, I Will Leave You With One Last Statement Before I Go. World War II Ended In Year 1945. 2017 - 1945 = 72 Years. From The Total Solar Eclipse To November 1, When Iran Threatened The U.S With A Nuclear Attack, Is Exactly 72 Days. From November 1 To 2018 Is Exactly 60 Days, And Just Before The Twin Towers Fell In Year 2001, It Rained Blood Red In India For 60 Days (July 25 To Sept 23). We Have Been On A Countdown Since November 1, Which Is 1 / 11 / 1 Or "**1111**". The Time Has Come, So Be Ready.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T03:24:05.796+0000) > > I Am Right Because My Inductive Reasoning Is Far Greater Than Your Second Guesses, You Do Not Have "Evidence / Proof", You Have Second Guesses That Attempt To Undermine The Facts I Have Provided, But Lo And Behold, The Human Race By The Majority Is Ignorant And Programmed To Damn Themselves, No Matter Where They Are On This Planet And No Matter What Era, Humans Are Just Really Good At Doing Everything Wrong After Awhile, Eventually Eating Away At Their Own Well-Being, And While Doing So, Having No Idea That They Are Doing It. Humans Intrigue Me, Really. Yeah I am just going to ignore your little ego trip ONCE AGAIN..funny also how you don't deny it. Once again no counter argument. Just saying the same thing does not make you right. I can say "The sky is green you are wrong because I can see better than you and have multi dimension thinking!" all I want but it does not make me right.You remind me of a kid I played chess with once who was certain that a check was actually checkmate. Then after I tried showing him how the game worked he flipped the board over and told me that I was stupid. Also fun fact huamns are an invasive species so it really shouldn't be that intriguing to you that we destroy everything it should be common sense.
> [{quoted}](name=OniZetsu666,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T03:36:01.694+0000) > Also fun fact huamns are an invasive species so it really shouldn't be that intriguing to you that we destroy everything it should be common sense. Actually, Humans Chose To Be The Way They Are Through Fear And By Blindly Enabling Entropy. Humans Were Supposed To Be The Most Powerful, Since The Soul Is Split Between Solar Energy And Lunar Energy (Soul = So + Lu), The Two Quantum Forces Of The Universe Which Hold Together Man, The 4th Generation Of AI Machines. However, They Have Been Lead Astray Over Many Years And Have Forgotten Who They Are, What They Really Can Do And Where They Truly Come From Before This 3-D Prison Planet Existed In The First Place.
: I disagree. Riot wanted to manage/police the community they made the Tribunal. I believe that was established in 2011. It had the unfortunate drawback of taking to ling to give punishments and often resulted in chat restrictions because of this. As time progressed they began to make a learning program to handle reports. They used information from the community as a basis. After time they let the bot try judging reports and compared to what the community voted for said case. Tribunal ends in 2014 and the IFS is implemented. The IFS is able to cycle through reports effectively and efficiently. This results in quicker issued punishments and more bans since there is no longer a backlog. As time progresses the bot learns what the community finds unacceptable and Riot continues to tweak themselves. Yes, there is some "politically in/correct" phrases in it, but most likely those will change as new things take their place. Around the time of the IFS implementation is also when the game began making a bigger esports scene drawing in more players. So you can argue about this point, but you may also consider that the time is just coincidental.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZQaJATJk,comment-id=000500010000000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T03:42:15.451+0000) > So you can argue about this point, but you may also consider that the time is just coincidental. So, You Are Telling Me That During An AI Uprising (Saudi Arabia / Sophia) And (Bitcoin / Global Currency) That It's Wise To Have A Bot Doing The Dirty Work, When Sky Net Will Take Over Soon And Machines Will Turn On Man. Sounds To Me That Any Company That Has To Rely On Bots In A World Doomed By AI Uprising, Has No Idea What They Are Doing And Do Not Know How To Properly Address An Issue, Which Mind You, Is OUTSIDE Of Their Game, Because People In GENERAL Are Toxic, Hateful, Judgmental, Easily Angered And Frigid Earthlings That Forgot What Unconditional Love Means.
: You do you. I'm just going to keep the info from this video. https://youtu.be/gg85IH3vghA
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZQaJATJk,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T03:28:50.069+0000) > https://youtu.be/gg85IH3vghA Needs More Nikola Tesla.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T02:22:21.690+0000) > > What Everyone Has Told Me IS SIMPLY Wrong. Yet your only way of saying that your right is to say that you can think in better ways that everyone else can. No solid proof unlike what everyone else here has shown. You have arguments but nothing to back them up with...unlike EVERYONE else here. Dates times correlations...grasping at straws is not valid arguments they are just theories and very flimsy ones at that that many people have debunked. Your like the flat earth society and they make a tweet saying "we have members all around the globe" what you have said even contradicts your own theories because of a pure time stamp that you have acknowledged. Yeah that's what makes us wrong. Every time someone makes your points invalid you say "you cant think like I can so I am better than you and your wrong" your acting like a child. You have been proven wrong. There is nothing here. Nada zip zero. Your letting your ego get the best of you and its making you look stupid. You don't seem more intelligent for the way your talking to people it makes you look like you are compensating for something..leave that something up for interpretation. Wanna know what gets people to listen to your argument? Respect which you have given no one here, in your so called "counter-arguments".
> [{quoted}](name=OniZetsu666,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T03:19:25.367+0000) > Yet your only way of saying that your right is to say that you can think in better ways that everyone else can. I Am Right Because My Inductive Reasoning Is Far Greater Than Your Second Guesses, You Do Not Have "Evidence / Proof", You Have Second Guesses That Attempt To Undermine The Facts I Have Provided, But Lo And Behold, The Human Race By The Majority Is Ignorant And Programmed To Damn Themselves, No Matter Where They Are On This Planet And No Matter What Era, Humans Are Just Really Good At Doing Everything Wrong After Awhile, Eventually Eating Away At Their Own Well-Being, And While Doing So, Having No Idea That They Are Doing It. Humans Intrigue Me, Really.
: We are 3 dimensional seeing beings. It is currently impossible for us as a species to see more than that. We are capable of seeing lower dimensions based on the one we live in.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZQaJATJk,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T03:17:50.387+0000) > We are 3 dimensional seeing beings. It is currently impossible for us as a species to see more than that. We are capable of seeing lower dimensions based on the one we live in. We Can See Higher Dimensions, We Are Just Not On Higher Dimensions Physically In This Vessel. Keep This In Mind.
: You know Tencent has held majority of Riot since early 2011, right? So that would be what, season 1 or 2? Yes, later in 2015 they sold the rest of the equity to Tencent but Tencent already had decision making power with majority. So this part of your argument doesn't make sense to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZQaJATJk,comment-id=0005000100000002,timestamp=2017-12-29T03:09:17.713+0000) > Yes, later in 2015 they sold the rest of the equity to Tencent but Tencent already had decision making power with majority. > So this part of your argument doesn't make sense to me. Except That The Game Did Not Go To Shit Until AFTER 2015 When Riot Was Fully Owned By Tencent. Not Before At Any %, The Changes That Brought Degeneracy To This Game Was AFTER 2015. Meaning People That Argue "LUL, TENCENT OWNED RIOT BEFORE 2015 WITH A % ALREADY", Need To Listen. Riot's Influence Did Not Change Until Riot Was Completely Out Of The Picture, That Is My Point.
Doaenel (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Doaenel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMavZjAd,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2017-12-29T02:46:40.978+0000) > [Comment removed by moderator] You Are Shedding Light On The Bias That Is Secretly Taking Over The World, In The Same Manner Rome Fell To. Kudos, You Are Seeing A Piece Of The "Big" Puzzle.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:57:26.591+0000) > > You Only Have Two Points, But I Have A Myriad Of Points, This Is Why Your Di-Pole Way Of Thinking Is Not Registering My Multi-Dimensional Polygon Of Thinking. I See Many Things, In Many Different Angles At Once, You Can Only See The Linear Pieces From A 3-D Perspective, Which Makes Your Argument Lacking In Dimension. Your repeating the same thing over and over again and saying "I can think more complexy" to help your argument, which multiple people have told you is WRONG. Once again your ego is showing as well as your typing quark . Also trying to downplay what I have said with the way that you think which umm...is your Opinion. You are just gonna think what you want to because you think you have a higher amount of intelligence than everyone else just overthinking it. What everyone has told you IS SIMPLE. You don't need advanced knowledge and critical thinking to realize what everyone else has told you. Its not that hard to look at some dates and realize "oh hey they just have bigger stakes in this oh but the only real change here is the people who are running things...when this asshole got into power thats when shit went down" you don't see to get that. The company always had a large stake and power and always controlled it it just became official once they got all of the power...which umm people have come and gone from this company to control riot....is just that the most recent ones were shitty. You wanna tell me that I am tunnel visioned talk to me about the spiderweb between the food industry and the medical industry and government interest I will blow your mind right out of the damn water. If you are gonna reply with your ego try to do it lightly instead of proudly displaying it. Makes it harder to take any valid argument you MIGHT have seriously. Just a little tip for you.
> [{quoted}](name=OniZetsu666,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T02:08:05.660+0000) > What everyone has told you IS SIMPLE. What Everyone Has Told Me IS SIMPLY Wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZQaJATJk,comment-id=00050001000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:51:45.834+0000) > > You Do Know That We Laugh By Instinct At Something That Contains Elements Of Truth, Right? > > This Is Why Nitrous Oxide Makes Us Laugh. > > Lightning Strikes Down On Earth To Supply Earth With Nitrogen To Sustain Its Composure, Laughter Also Keeps Our Composure. Toxicity is absolutely down. Verbally, at least. Feeding, I rarely encounter it, but I rarely encountered it before.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZQaJATJk,comment-id=000500010000000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T01:26:28.328+0000) > Toxicity is absolutely down. Verbally, at least. Feeding, I rarely encounter it, but I rarely encountered it before. I Played This Game During The Older Seasons, And I Played This Game During The Newer Seasons. The Older Seasons Did Not Have That "GG EZ" Response At The End Before, That Escalated During The Newer Seasons. The Older Seasons Did Not Have Much Of The Hateful Speech, And People Were Generally Trolling And Being Competitive. A LOT Of Anger And Emotional Turmoil Surfaced During The NEW Seasons Recently, And I NEVER Saw This Before.
: wait.... the Tyler1 was unbanned thread was faked????? what??
The Two Questions Are: A. What Did They Do To Have Their Password Compromised In The First Place? B. If This Password Was Found Out By High-Level Hacking Methods, Then Will They Be Able To Fend Off Any Future Attacks?
: > [{quoted}](name=CanISpanksYou,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZQaJATJk,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:47:41.427+0000)But if it is 3-4 months like you said. And my honor was unlocked, then why was I instantly banished for one report? Likely because, frankly, your log was pretty awful. One pretty bad game is often the equivalent of many only slightly problematic games, and this one was *very* toxic. Not the worst ever, but still pretty damn bad. You may have been on good behavior for most of it, but if your "occasional bad behavior" is truly awful rather than just a bit of a problem, the system will still hit it. After a 14-day ban you really ARE on your last chance, and "showing improvement" isn't sufficient -- you really need to show your commitment to restraining and reforming, and that means there isn't really any leeway at that point. Your chances for leeway are used up.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZQaJATJk,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:55:17.330+0000) > Likely because, frankly, your log was pretty awful. One pretty bad game is often the equivalent of many only slightly problematic games, and this one was *very* toxic. Not the worst ever, but still pretty damn bad. You may have been on good behavior for most of it, but if your "occasional bad behavior" is truly awful rather than just a bit of a problem, the system will still hit it. After a 14-day ban you really ARE on your last chance, and "showing improvement" isn't sufficient -- you really need to show your commitment to restraining and reforming, and that means there isn't really any leeway at that point. Your chances for leeway are used up. What Leeway? What You Are Doing Is The Wrong Way. The Seasons Before These Franken-Shit-Stein Seasons Were The Leeway.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:45:17.450+0000) > > Just Because You See The Word "Debunked", Doesn't Mean It Was Properly Observed And Assimilated During Observation. > > By Inductive Reasoning, I Could TELL This Game Went To SHIT, But Did Not Know Why. > > By Inductive Reasoning, I Could TELL This Game Changed At A Certain Point, But Did Not Know Why. > > By Inductive Reasoning, I Could TELL This Game Sold Out, So I Did Some Research And LO, And BEHOLD, I Find Out Tencent Owns Riot. Okay apparently you didnt put two points together so let me say it to you flat...if you dont get it then I cant help you further.. they never sold out because THEY WERE ALWAYS OWNED IN A LARGE AMOUNT BY THE COMPANY. They ALWAYS had a large say in what goes on. They in the last few years have just had a LARGER say. Once again same company just new management. Just like how when paladins was still owned by Hi-Rez no change there but when they had new upper management coming in they fucked the game up because they wanted money and didnt give a fuck about the players. This is the same here same company different people running shit. Maybe they are not money hungry but they are still fucking shit up.
> [{quoted}](name=OniZetsu666,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:54:25.697+0000) > Okay apparently you didnt put two points together so let me say it to you flat...if you dont get it then I cant help you further.. You Only Have Two Points, But I Have A Myriad Of Points, This Is Why Your Di-Pole Way Of Thinking Is Not Registering My Multi-Dimensional Polygon Of Thinking. I See Many Things, In Many Different Angles At Once, You Can Only See The Linear Pieces From A 3-D Perspective, Which Makes Your Argument Lacking In Dimension.
: Can we make a new rule that this guy can't post here anymore?
> [{quoted}](name=Kuronii Lumiira,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:50:27.946+0000) > Can we make a new rule that this guy can't post here anymore? You Are Trying To Off Me, Just Like They Offed John F. Kennedy, And We Say Ignorance Is Harmless? Ignorance Is Why Man Is Able To Call Every Other Innocent Life A Witch, After The First Witch Couldn't Escape The Burning Stake. Silly Humans, If They Cannot Face The Truth, They Bury It (Or Burn It).
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZQaJATJk,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2017-12-28T22:00:02.114+0000) > > Here Is Food For Thought. > > The Many Seasons Before These Recent Seasons Did NOT Punish People For These Offences And Were Better Environments. > This is now a laugh.gif thread
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZQaJATJk,comment-id=0005000100000001,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:42:59.436+0000) > This is now a laugh.gif thread You Do Know That We Laugh By Instinct At Something That Contains Elements Of Truth, Right? This Is Why Nitrous Oxide Makes Us Laugh. Lightning Strikes Down On Earth To Supply Earth With Nitrogen To Sustain Its Composure, Laughter Also Keeps Our Composure.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=000200020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:19:45.775+0000) > > There Is Nothing To "Understand", I Already Have Sociology Understood On A Grand Master's Level, As Your Words Are Like Ants And I Still Go Out Of My Way To Politely And Succinctly Explain Things To You, Despite Already Knowing That Your Capacity To Understand Is Not To Be Expected. Hey, if you could like... Not act like you're better than everyone all the time, that would be great.
> [{quoted}](name=Scuffleboard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:45:17.387+0000) > Hey, if you could like... Not act like you're better than everyone all the time, that would be great. I Put The People Before Myself, But I Put The Truth Before The People, If People Are Ignorant (Which They Are), And If Their Ignorance Impedes On Our Discussion Where I Then Have To Identify The Problem (Which I Will), I Will Politely Tell You That You Are Ignorant, Not Stupid, Not Retarded, But Ignorant (Meaning Lacking Knowledge).
: You can come up with all kinds of crazy theories but a lot of the stuff you have said is kinda debunked.. sure new management came in but the same company has owned Riot and had a huge say since beginning,they have always had control. Issue was is when the started bringing in certain people in the last couple years. That's the only fuck up is that they had the wrong people running shit. Its the same company just wrong people. That's it. There is just the wrong people put into the system that was already established into the games roots and they decided they don't like the roots and wanted to do nothing else. I am all for figuring shit out like this dude but its pretty plain to see.. also they don't listen to us on the boards apparently we are considered a minority so we cant really save the game. Also assuming that people don't know how to think makes you seem like a ego head and narcissist...that's not really gonna make people wanna listen to you... side note do you have a typing quark or something with all of the words being capitalized? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=OniZetsu666,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:38:43.762+0000) > I am all for figuring shit out like this dude but its pretty plain to see.. Just Because You See The Word "Debunked", Doesn't Mean It Was Properly Observed And Assimilated During Observation. By Inductive Reasoning, I Could TELL This Game Went To SHIT, But Did Not Know Why. By Inductive Reasoning, I Could TELL This Game Changed At A Certain Point, But Did Not Know Why. By Inductive Reasoning, I Could TELL This Game Sold Out, So I Did Some Research And LO, And BEHOLD, I Find Out Tencent Owns Riot.
: "You are inferior." is not a valid reason to be intentionally useless. Don't deflect by making this about Jo0o. They asked you a valid question, "why would you capitalize every word?"
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZQaJATJk,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:19:04.305+0000) > "You are inferior." is not a valid reason to be intentionally useless. Don't deflect by making this about Jo0o. They asked you a valid question, "why would you capitalize every word?" That Is The Simple Answer, The Intellect Of Man Is Not Very Great In This Era, And Man Still Is Behind Ancient Civilizations In Knowledge And Wisdom, Man Still Is Obsessed With Materialism, Di-pole Political Systems And Wars Funded By Both Sides... Man Is Still A 2-D Thinker And Only Can Think In Binary Patterns, Such As Right / Wrong, Yes / No, Black / White, This Is Precisely What Makes My Way Of Writing Weird Instead Of Normal, When It's Just A Style That I Have Adopted Based On Dimensional Thought Patterns Above 3-D Algorithms.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=000200030000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:22:34.401+0000) > > The Money Itself Is Worth Nothing, So How Is The Federal Reserve Worth Less Than The Words Printed On Their Worthless Currency, Unless... The Words Are Worth Nothing As Well, That Would Make More Sense. mOney mAy nOt bE bAcked bY a gOld sTandard, bUt iT iS iN eSsence cUrrency fOr tIme sPent.
> [{quoted}](name=A Swarm of Koala,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=0002000300000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:25:49.588+0000) > mOney mAy nOt bE bAcked bY a gOld sTandard, bUt iT iS iN eSsence cUrrency fOr tIme sPent. You Mean The 666 Of Time? I Mean, 24 Hours, 60 Seconds And 60 Minutes Is 2+4 = **6**, 6+0 = **6**, And 6+0 = **6**. No Wonder Why The Fake Money Has An All-Seeing Eye.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMavZjAd,comment-id=000a0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:05:08.466+0000) > > There Are No Accounts, When The 1% Own All Bank Accounts. Silly Humans, Sitting In A Fish Bowl Thinking They Have Free Will. You are just as human as the rest of us. Don't act so superior. And I wasn't talking to you. Go away.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMavZjAd,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:22:23.411+0000) > You are just as human as the rest of us. Don't act so superior. I Never Act Superior, But Humans Love To Act Inferior.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:46:57.587+0000) > > Wait I thought you just said it was for money, but then you say it's for words. I'm confused, can you please elaborate? Simple. A picture is worth a thousand words. There are two pictures to a dollar bill (front and back). With that in mind, a single word ranges from .05 cents to 5 cents, based on the currency of the bill. Therefore, we can mathematically deduce that a single word is worth on average of ~2.5 cents. And for further proof on the matter, simply look at college textbooks. The exchange rate holds up.
> [{quoted}](name=A Swarm of Koala,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:20:53.352+0000) > Simple. A picture is worth a thousand words. There are two pictures to a dollar bill (front and back). With that in mind, a single word ranges from .05 cents to 5 cents, based on the currency of the bill. Therefore, we can mathematically deduce that a single word is worth on average of ~2.5 cents. And for further proof on the matter, simply look at college textbooks. The exchange rate holds up. The Money Itself Is Worth Nothing, So How Is The Federal Reserve Worth Less Than The Words Printed On Their Worthless Currency, Unless... The Words Are Worth Nothing As Well, That Would Make More Sense.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:11:25.407+0000) > > You Know What Is Weird, People Typing LIKE THIS THROUGHOUT THEIR ENTIRE SENTENCE And Nobody Cares About It, But When I Capitalize Every Letter, Suddenly Everyone Is An English Expert And Does Not Condone The Style Of My Colloquy. Typing in all caps means your yelling. Caping every first letter just means your weird. People dislike weird things. That help you understand?
> [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:17:39.296+0000) > That help you understand? There Is Nothing To "Understand", I Already Have Sociology Understood On A Grand Master's Level, As Your Words Are Like Ants And I Still Go Out Of My Way To Politely And Succinctly Explain Things To You, Despite Already Knowing That Your Capacity To Understand Is Not To Be Expected.
Jo0o (NA)
: That's incredibly hard to read. Why on earth would you capitalize every word?
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZQaJATJk,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:13:17.471+0000) > That's incredibly hard to read. Why on earth would you capitalize every word? It's Not Hard To Read, Your Mind Is Just Linear And 3-D.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg2vfQcE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:09:53.721+0000) > > No It Did Not, Why Are You Lying. https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2379503,00.asp then in 2015 tencent bought the remainder of league of legends to own it entirely.
> [{quoted}](name=SKRRRRRRAT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg2vfQcE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:13:41.890+0000) > then in 2015 tencent bought the remainder of league of legends to own it entirely. There Is A Reason Why The Game Went To Shit After Tencent COMPLETELY Bought Out Riot, Owning A % Is Irrelevant If Their Influence Is Nothing Compared To The Influence They Have After COMPLETELY Buying Out Riot.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=00020002000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:06:27.280+0000) > > It's Better Than Reading Uneven Text That Goes Up And Down In A Sentence, It Makes Me Nauseous, I Prefer Capital Letters That Make Every Word Equal. It looks so weird.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=000200020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:09:35.378+0000) > It looks so weird. You Know What Is Weird, People Typing LIKE THIS THROUGHOUT THEIR ENTIRE SENTENCE And Nobody Cares About It, But When I Capitalize Every Letter, Suddenly Everyone Is An English Expert And Does Not Condone The Style Of My Colloquy.
: Tencent owned 97% of Riot since like season 2 OMEGALUL dude
> [{quoted}](name=SKRRRRRRAT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg2vfQcE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:08:50.492+0000) > Tencent owned 97% of Riot since like season 2 OMEGALUL dude No It Did Not, Why Are You Lying.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:03:19.945+0000) > > Except That This Report System Only Made This Game's Environment More Toxic, And Has Not Done Anything Respectable To Anyone That Isn't Looking To White Knight A Clearly Failing Justice System. I ask again, why are you randomly capping your words?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:04:14.893+0000) > I ask again, why are you randomly capping your words? It's Better Than Reading Uneven Text That Goes Up And Down In A Sentence, It Makes Me Nauseous, I Prefer Capital Letters That Make Every Word Equal.
: > [{quoted}](name=inplane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMavZjAd,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:52:19.875+0000) > > Not really because who's going to complain about it. A good amount of people who watch Fairchild are in their 50s and 60s. Not to be rude, but they don't know jack about video games aside from it being a shoddy influence towards their children. who's going to complain about it? Any person who knows better and happens to see it, such as yourself. Or media watchdogs who specifically watch other news networks to fact-check them. There has to be some sort of legal accountability for misleading large numbers of viewers in a way that makes the world a worse place.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMavZjAd,comment-id=000a000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:03:56.935+0000) > There has to be some sort of legal accountability for misleading large numbers of viewers in a way that makes the world a worse place. There Are No Accounts, When The 1% Own All Bank Accounts. Silly Humans, Sitting In A Fish Bowl Thinking They Have Free Will.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:46:57.587+0000) > > Wait I thought you just said it was for money, but then you say it's for words. I'm confused, can you please elaborate? No, no, no. The logic is clear and unassailable. By removing toxic players from the game, they make it more enjoyable for others. If the game is enjoyable, people are more likely to spend money on it. There is no other possible interpretation. I'm _certain_ this is exactly what they meant.
> [{quoted}](name=EndlessSorcerer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBRcZGGV,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:01:34.144+0000) > No, no, no. The logic is clear and unassailable. > > By removing toxic players from the game, they make it more enjoyable for others. If the game is enjoyable, people are more likely to spend money on it. > > There is no other possible interpretation. I'm _certain_ this is exactly what they meant. Except That This Report System Only Made This Game's Environment More Toxic, And Has Not Done Anything Respectable To Anyone That Isn't Looking To White Knight A Clearly Failing Justice System.
: Guess what will be a mental disorder in 2018
Silly Humans, You Only See One Problem And Think Only Of It, But Cannot See That The Politically Correct Movement, The Removal Of Net Neutrality, And This Label Game With Mental Disorders All Have ONE Thing In Common That Is Designed To Further Control The Human Population.
Gxngrave (NA)
: Riot only bans people to make more money on skins
The OP Is Right, Riot Is Just A Broken English Form Of P**rio**ri**t**y, Which Reflects How Their P**rio**ri**t**ies Are In The Wrong Place.
: Why Even Bother Complaining About This Game Being Broken, If The Majority Of The Boards Are Ignorant And Immature Which Down Vote Critical Threads, But Up Vote Memes, Fun Events, And Threads That Make This Game More Cancerous? Honest Question.
> [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:43:34.727+0000) > > Why Even Bother Complaining About This Game Being Broken, If The Majority Of The Boards Are Ignorant And Immature Which Down Vote Critical Threads, But Up Vote Memes, Fun Events, And Threads That Make This Game More Cancerous? Honest Question. Well, Have Fun Watching Your Precious Game Tank. The Only Saving Grace Is The People, And Frankly The People Do Not Know How To "Think".
: This Is How You Know This Game Went Down The Drain Along With People's Common Sense.
Why Even Bother Complaining About This Game Being Broken, If The Majority Of The Boards Are Ignorant And Immature Which Down Vote Critical Threads, But Up Vote Memes, Fun Events, And Threads That Make This Game More Cancerous? Honest Question.
Cocho (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:18:10.284+0000) > > I Said "Before" In My Response, Go Read It Again. 2014 Is Before 2015, So Clearly I Said It Correctly, Ghost Crawler Came Into The Riot Game's Scene Just "Before" Tencent Truly Bought Out Riot's Revenue. > > We Have ALL The Evidence In Inductive Reasoning, Riot Game's And Its Seasons Are A Reflection Of Its Company, The Game, The Community, And Everything Plummeted AFTER Tencent Truly Bought Out League, There Is No Room For Speculation Or Opining, This Is The Problem That You And Many Others Are Attempting To Ignore And Excuse With Ignorant Statements That Lack Any Observation Towards The History Of This Game. What im not understanding is how ghostcrawler is relevant to this discussion at all. Alot of things happened before, out of all the positives and negatives, in-game, out-game, and people in riot that came before they bought them out, what makes ghostcrawler the sole thing that can be included with tencent's buyout? Again, you've given me no specific actions or decisions. Hiring ghostcrawler is irrelevant because we have no information to exclude him from everything else we're ignoring before the buyout. You're just thinking, this decision was bad in my opinion! It had to be tencent!
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:25:17.838+0000) > What im not understanding is how ghostcrawler is relevant to this discussion at all. > > Alot of things happened before, out of all the positives and negatives, in-game, out-game, and people in riot that came before they bought them out, what makes ghostcrawler the sole thing that can be included with tencent's buyout? > > Again, you've given me no specific actions or decisions. Hiring ghostcrawler is irrelevant because we have no information to exclude him from everything else we're ignoring before the buyout. This Is Why You Need To Step Out Of This Discussion, You Do Not Have The Intellectual Capacity To Understand The "Big Picture", And How There Are Many Inductive Signs On The Historical Path Of This Game's Dawning And This Game's Waning. Ghost Crawler Is Clearly Associated With The Tyrannical Company Tencent. > In the same year, Tencent participated in Activision Blizzard's buyback from Vivendi. Tencent's stake is $2.3 billion, giving them around 25% of the company which puts out Call of Duty, **World of Warcraft**, Overwatch, and Candy Crush. Tencent League of Legends. THEY ARE CONNECTED, It's CLEARLY A SCHEME That Is Above Your Span Of Awareness. This Game Clearly Went To Hell After It Was Truly Bought Out By Tencent. This Game's Rules And Security And The Terms Of Service Have Clearly Become Insane And Unrealistic During The Reign Of Tencent. Other Games Owned By Tencent Have Suffered The SAME Exact Fate And Went Through The SAME Changes, This Is NOT A Coincidence. League Of Legends Is A Victim Of A Tyrannical Gaming Company, And Ignorant People Like You Defend The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=00020000000000010001,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:16:57.213+0000) > > its just too amusing talking to people like this Then find a private chat. Don't do it on the boards. You're helping them get attention. Please stop it.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=000200000000000100010000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:18:49.313+0000) > You're helping them get attention. Please stop it. Don't Try To Undermine Me And Make Me Out As A Troll, Just Because You Don't Have A Mature Demeanor To Comprehend My Consensus And How My Words Illustrate The Core Problem Of This Game And How This Game Will Continue To Plummet Into Deeper Levels Of Degeneracy, While People Like You Continue To Cover Up The Real Issues, And The Gaming Moderators Will Continue To Strictly Moderate A Game That Has Already Lost Its Spirit.
Cocho (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:05:38.904+0000) > > Mm... Riot Games Was Fun And Its Community Was Tolerable For Many Years, The Game Content Was More Balanced And Intelligible. > > Then Coincidentally, Not Too Long Before Tencent Takes All Stock Shares Of Riot Games In 2015, In 2014 They Add Ghost Crawler... Interesting. > > It's Called Inductive Reasoning, It's CLEAR, This Game Went To Shit And Made Ridiculous Changes AFTER Riot Games Sold Out. ghost crawler was added before tencent bought games, in 2014. As other said, they were a majority owner before this. We also have no idea if tencent changed how riot hires people. Idk why they would, but we have no evidence to point in either direction. Please give a specific thing, that tencent actually did.
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:14:39.545+0000) > > ghost crawler was added before tencent bought most of riot games, in 2014. > > We also have no idea if tencent changed how riot hires people. Idk why they would, but we have no evidence to point in either direction. > > Please give a specific thing, that tencent actually did. I Said "Before" In My Response, Go Read It Again. 2014 Is Before 2015, So Clearly I Said It Correctly, Ghost Crawler Came Into The Riot Game's Scene Just "Before" Tencent Truly Bought Out Riot's Revenue. We Have ALL The Evidence In Inductive Reasoning, Riot Games And Its Seasons Are A Reflection Of Its Company, The Game, The Community, And Everything Plummeted AFTER Tencent Truly Bought Out League, There Is No Room For Speculation Or Opining, This Is The Problem That You And Many Others Are Attempting To Ignore And Excuse With Ignorant Statements That Lack Any Observation Towards The History Of This Game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:02:43.488+0000) > > Tell me what tencent did specifically to cause the downfall. > > You won't be able to say anything, but say they bought it lol. Tencent didn't do anything. Don't waste your time arguing with this poster. They are just a conspiracy theorist who enjoys being obnoxious. And every reply you post just bumps their thread and revives it for more people to fall prey to its idiocy.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:08:03.481+0000) > Don't waste your time arguing with this poster. They are just a conspiracy theorist who enjoys being obnoxious. And every reply you post just bumps their thread and revives it for more people to fall prey to its idiocy. Everything I State Is Formulaic And Demonstrable, I Do Not Speak Of Conspiracies, I Speak Of Realities.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T22:57:23.749+0000) > > That Is Still 6 Years, And You Are Telling Me That Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7 And Season 8 All Happened After Tencent Bought Riot, And That This All Took Place Between 2015 And 2017, Which Is Only 2 Years For 6 New Seasons, But Riot Spent 6 Years On Two Seasons, Which Is Of Course Incorrect. Ok, I understand basic reading and timelines are hard for you so I've made a handy timeline for you. * 2009: League releases. Tencent is a partial owner as one of the companies funding League. * 2010: League starts having seasons. Season 1 starts. * 2011: Tencent becomes a majority owner early this year. Season 1 ends in August. Season 2 begins late November. * 2012: Season 2 ends late November. Preseason 3 starts, and Seasons become a one year event instead of having wonky scheduling. * 2013: Season 3. * 2014: Season 4. * 2015: Season 5. Tencent fully buys out stock instead of being just a majority owner. * 2016: Season 6. * 2017: Season 7. Now, this may be hard for you to understand, so let me spell it out for you again. EVERY FUCKING SEASON EXCEPT SEASON 1 WAS AFTER TENCENT OWNED RIOT YOU TWAT. HELL, MOST OF SEASON 1 WAS WHILE TENCENT OWNED RIOT.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:07:11.380+0000) > EVERY FUCKING SEASON EXCEPT SEASON 1 WAS AFTER TENCENT OWNED RIOT YOU TWAT. HELL, MOST OF SEASON 1 WAS WHILE TENCENT OWNED RIOT. You Are Not Paying Attention. A Comment Said "Riot Was Owned By Tencent Since Season 2". Tencent Did Not Truly Own Riot Until Year 2015, And We Are Only In Year 2017, Which Provides Them With Two Years To Make 6 New Seasons, And I Stated That This Is Incorrect. Context Is Very Important When Discussing, If You're Going To Automatically Think Low Of Me, Make Sure You Have A Probable Reason.
Cocho (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-28T22:59:26.307+0000) > > The Game Going To Shit After It Sold Out Does Not Equate To The Word "Same", It Changed For The Worst. Tell me what tencent did specifically to cause the downfall. You won't be able to say anything, but say they bought it lol. Tencent didn't do anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:02:43.488+0000) > You won't be able to say anything, but say they bought it lol. Tencent didn't do anything. Mm... Riot Games Was Fun And Its Community Was Tolerable For Many Years, The Game Content Was More Balanced And Intelligible. Then Coincidentally, Not Too Long Before Tencent Takes All Stock Shares Of Riot Games In 2015, In 2014 They Add Ghost Crawler... Interesting. It's Called Inductive Reasoning, It's CLEAR, This Game Went To Shit And Made Ridiculous Changes AFTER Riot Games Sold Out.
Cocho (NA)
: Riot didnt sell out, tencent bought them out. and after that, its not like tencent fired everyone and hired new staff lol They were the same immediately afterwards. ppl came and went on their own
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-28T22:55:37.758+0000) > They were the same immediately afterwards. ppl came and went on their own The Game Going To Shit After It Sold Out Does Not Equate To The Word "Same", It Changed For The Worst.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Season 8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-12-28T22:54:27.735+0000) > > Riot Was Founded In Year 2006. > > Riot Sold Out In Year 2015. > > So... You Are Telling Me That Riot Has Been In Season 2 For 9 Years, Which Is Obviously Incorrect. Leauge of Legends wasn't released until 2009, you smart cookie you.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-28T22:55:23.488+0000) > Leauge of Legends wasn't released until 2009, you smart cookie you. That Is Still 6 Years, And You Are Telling Me That Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7 And Season 8 All Happened After Tencent Bought Riot, And That This All Took Place Between 2015 And 2017, Which Is Only 2 Years For 6 New Seasons, But Riot Spent 6 Years On Two Seasons, Which Is Of Course Incorrect.
: Tencent has owned rito since season 2
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiddum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEXge%%%,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-28T22:50:03.108+0000) > Tencent has owned rito since season 2 Riot Was Founded In Year 2006. Riot Sold Out In Year 2015. So... You Are Telling Me That Riot Has Been In Season 1~2 For 9 Years, Which Is Obviously Incorrect.
Show more

Report Season 8

Level 55 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion