: I'm honestly worried about Akali
actually a revet is the best option.
: Yes the rework was probably the biggest flop of all time.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fhL67rxc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-02T06:09:27.944+0000) > > Yes the rework was probably the biggest flop of all time. a revert is highly needed
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: there is nothing that suggests a revert riot unlike you or some ** have memory they remember well what old akali was when she was a competitive pick around s3/s4 before they broke her legs and make her a silver/gold pubstomper and a champion that can hardcounter some match up in challenger elo. completely pointless to revert a champion to a state of OLD STAT CHECKING DESIGN when a company changed their design philosophy to bannish stat checking
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:35:59.656+0000) > > there is nothing that suggests a revert > riot unlike you or some ** have memory > they remember well what old akali was when she was a competitive pick around s3/s4 before they broke her legs and make her a silver/gold pubstomper and a champion that can hardcounter some match up in challenger elo. > > completely pointless to revert a champion to a state of OLD STAT CHECKING DESIGN when a company changed their design philosophy to bannish stat checking first of all this version is no less of a stat check. second of all, she want a "silver/gold pubstomper". she was played in all elos by players who knew how to use her correctly. For example, TF Blade, multiple season rank 1 challenger who MAINED Akali before she was ruined (reworked). Also, Professor Akali is high Elo and played her. There obviously so many others but I can't name every single high Elo akali player bc they aint youtubers
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:11:52.829+0000) > > keep vgu, add animations for old abilities. simple. cute how easily I just demolished your entire point. too easy. you should feel bad. clearly u need to click those links and read up. obviously you have no clue what you're saying. "Spend hundreds of man-hours and waste the animators time on an existing champion getting reverted, across 6 or more skins, so we can end up with a product that was deemed oppressive and unhealthy 2 years ago! This is a great idea." - Literally nobody, except you. Remember the akali we had before the VGU was itself reworked from an older version and all 3 versions of Akali had proved oppressive. This is, by far, statistically and even subjectively, the healthiest Akali since her original release.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T19:54:03.989+0000) > > "Spend hundreds of man-hours and waste the animators time on an existing champion getting reverted, across 6 or more skins, so we can end up with a product that was deemed oppressive and unhealthy 2 years ago! This is a great idea." - Literally nobody, except you. > > Remember the akali we had before the VGU was itself reworked from an older version and all 3 versions of Akali had proved oppressive. > This is, by far, statistically and even subjectively, the healthiest Akali since her original release. absolutely not statistically the healthiest one. Click on the links and go find out. Obviously reverting her will be a bit of work, but a company can't just not do something thats right because its too much work. Companies need to put in the work to make situations better. In this situation, reverting akali is the right thing to due, based on plenty of facts.
: It must suck to be on the balance team
if they just reverted akali that would completely rid them of that problem.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: no it doesn't because the community can ask for old akali, if riot doesn't like old akali it will never happen just like aatrox just like a lot of reworks
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:54:55.821+0000) > > no it doesn't > > because the community can ask for old akali, if riot doesn't like old akali it will never happen > just like aatrox > just like a lot of reworks There is so much shit that suggests a revert (facts and shit). And guess what, Riot has not ruled it out yet. So obviously, no matter how little the chance is, there is a chance she can get reverted. I don't know why NO ONE can rap there god damn heads around that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:49:04.589+0000) > > I can confidently say that any akali main that played the old akali and continued to play this version, wants the old one back. We don't want to see Akali go through constant nerfs, when the old one was simple better for the game and better to play as because she didn't get constantly nerfed to hell. i want the old talon back i'm not getting him though am i. jog on with this shit.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:00:27.515+0000) > > i want the old talon back i'm not getting him though am i. > jog on with this shit. most likely because he was unfair and not good for the game. And don't just reply with saying it was the same for old akali, because it wasn't. read the links if u want to know why.
AyreBiRabak (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:40:35.040+0000) > > Tank akali was only semi viable on the pre-reworked akali. you might be thinking of the pre pre reworked akali. > In fact, tank/bruiser on the current Akali I would say is better then pre-reworked akali's tank build. So you actually should read the links because again clearly you are un-informed on this topic. Whatever the fuck these shit contain, riot will not revert Akali, so the best option for this case is to re-rework her and by somebody who understand wtf he's doing unlike certainlyt. He's the fucker who ruined your beloved champion to say the least.
> [{quoted}](name=AyreBiRabak,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:01:03.004+0000) > > Whatever the fuck these shit contain, riot will not revert Akali, so the best option for this case is to re-rework her and by somebody who understand wtf he's doing unlike certainlyt. He's the fucker who ruined your beloved champion to say the least. the least he can do is revert her. everything leads to a revert. Riot knows it works for the game, they don't know what a rework will do for the game
: > [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:03:26.765+0000) > > then simply keep the the vgu. just change the ability animations to match the old abilities. wow that was easy to solve. her Q and E aren't changing at this point because they completely alter the mechanics of the champion. nerf the shroud, it's easy enough, you as the akali main should be talking about that instead of talking about stupid reverts which won't happen.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:11:01.191+0000) > > her Q and E aren't changing at this point because they completely alter the mechanics of the champion. > nerf the shroud, it's easy enough, you as the akali main should be talking about that instead of talking about stupid reverts which won't happen. I can confidently say that any akali main that played the old akali and continued to play this version, wants the old one back. We don't want to see Akali go through constant nerfs, when the old one was simple better for the game and better to play as because she didn't get constantly nerfed to hell.
AyreBiRabak (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:20:55.915+0000) > > Ill say the same thing I said to the others to you. Clearly, you need to click the links and reed actual facts. old akali is less toxic, she can actually be targeted in shroud rather than this akali being completely invisible and you can't reveal her. Before you say nonsensical nonsense here you should learn up on how how each version compare and contrasts. Obviously you haven't seen tank akali. Due to how she was able to heal on all abilities, she was able to go tank, and by just having gunblade which was enough to kill, as well as able to tank a shit ton of damage. I remember that shit, and it's one of the most toxic shit I've ever seen. So screw the links you to the shit you want us to read. The revert won't help, the buffs or nerfs won't help. What Akali needs is a re-rework. Simple as that.
> [{quoted}](name=AyreBiRabak,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:34:17.522+0000) > > Obviously you haven't seen tank akali. Due to how she was able to heal on all abilities, she was able to go tank, and by just having gunblade which was enough to kill, as well as able to tank a shit ton of damage. I remember that shit, and it's one of the most toxic shit I've ever seen. > > So screw the links you to the shit you want us to read. > The revert won't help, the buffs or nerfs won't help. What Akali needs is a re-rework. Simple as that. Tank akali was only semi viable on the pre-reworked akali. you might be thinking of the pre pre reworked akali. In fact, tank/bruiser on the current Akali I would say is better then pre-reworked akali's tank build. So you actually should read the links because again clearly you are un-informed on this topic.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: it doesn't really matter riot only reverts a rework they did not like no matter rwhat the playerbase thinks, (we've seen it enough times), and considering that riot **absolutely despised** old akali it will never happen
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T23:07:30.384+0000) > > it doesn't really matter > > riot only reverts a rework they did not like no matter rwhat the playerbase thinks, (we've seen it enough times), and considering that riot **absolutely despised** old akali it will never happen it does matter actually sorry. also riot will grow to despise this akali if they already haven't. they've put so much effort and attention on her giving her nerfs and other things, they're gonna get tired of doing that.
AyreBiRabak (EUNE)
: New Akali is toxic. Doesn't mean old Akali is any better. Those who say "rEveRt aKalI!" should get their head out of their own ass 1st and think twice on what they just said. The damn bitch doesn't need buffs or nerfs or even a revert. She needs a re-rework and by somebody who understands what a PvP game is, not fuckin certainlyt. Simple as abc.
> [{quoted}](name=AyreBiRabak,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-27T23:10:13.362+0000) > > New Akali is toxic. > Doesn't mean old Akali is any better. > > Those who say "rEveRt aKalI!" should get their head out of their own ass 1st and think twice on what they just said. > The damn bitch doesn't need buffs or nerfs or even a revert. She needs a re-rework and by somebody who understands what a PvP game is, not fuckin certainlyt. > Simple as abc. Ill say the same thing I said to the others to you. Clearly, you need to click the links and reed actual facts. old akali is less toxic, she can actually be targeted in shroud rather than this akali being completely invisible and you can't reveal her. Before you say nonsensical nonsense here you should learn up on how how each version compare and contrasts.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Nerfed shroud, point and click R... Kinda did revert her. Just make her passive have healing attached to it and viola, Akali reverted. They cant simply revert a VGU though. They dont have any models for Infernal or KDA Akali, nor the kit animations for Flourish or her old R. And old Akali was just as hard to balance anyway so what is actually accomplished? Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-28T00:12:09.467+0000) > > Nerfed shroud, point and click R... > Kinda did revert her. Just make her passive have healing attached to it and viola, Akali reverted. > > They cant simply revert a VGU though. > They dont have any models for Infernal or KDA Akali, nor the kit animations for Flourish or her old R. And old Akali was just as hard to balance anyway so what is actually accomplished? > Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. keep vgu, add animations for old abilities. simple. cute how easily I just demolished your entire point. too easy. you should feel bad. clearly u need to click those links and read up. obviously you have no clue what you're saying.
iiGazeii (NA)
: I mean, I'm sure if we looked at the majority of posts asking to revert Akali, they'd be yours. You go and necro old Akali discussions just to say to revert her. Akali wasn't in a healthier state before this rework. She still did stupid damage under stealth with healing that is simply unfair on an energy-based assassin. Even in her nerfed state, the new Akali is _fun to play_. She's dynamic and engaging with so many tricks up her sleeve that the only person you can blame for losing is yourself. Yes, she has been difficult to balance, one of the toughest balance jobs Riot has had in a while. That doesn't mean it should be scrapped. There are lots of people who want to see this version of Akali work. The vocal minority shouldn't be the one deciding.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-27T23:14:03.572+0000) > > I mean, I'm sure if we looked at the majority of posts asking to revert Akali, they'd be yours. You go and necro old Akali discussions just to say to revert her. > > Akali wasn't in a healthier state before this rework. She still did stupid damage under stealth with healing that is simply unfair on an energy-based assassin. Even in her nerfed state, the new Akali is _fun to play_. She's dynamic and engaging with so many tricks up her sleeve that the only person you can blame for losing is yourself. > > Yes, she has been difficult to balance, one of the toughest balance jobs Riot has had in a while. That doesn't mean it should be scrapped. There are lots of people who want to see this version of Akali work. The vocal minority shouldn't be the one deciding. clearly you need to click those links and read up. You need to see actual facts. can't just speak with your opinion and act like your above everyone because your right. Because your not.
: KDA skin means you don't get a revert, too much money spent on the current aesthetic by customers. so tbh you're stuck with the current one, work with it instead of asking for a revert which won't occur in the history of ever. maybe another rework, you might get that, but no vgu get's reverted lol, and most certainly not after it's made the money it has there would be lawsuits and those would cost more money than keeping these forums up where you can have your "revert" soapbox. you see?
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeO9sbEI,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-28T00:19:38.789+0000) > > KDA skin means you don't get a revert, too much money spent on the current aesthetic by customers. > so tbh you're stuck with the current one, work with it instead of asking for a revert which won't occur in the history of ever. > maybe another rework, you might get that, but no vgu get's reverted lol, and most certainly not after it's made the money it has there would be lawsuits and those would cost more money than keeping these forums up where you can have your "revert" soapbox. > you see? then simply keep the the vgu. just change the ability animations to match the old abilities. wow that was easy to solve.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TU4tXWJ9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T16:56:35.683+0000) > > Akali was basically AP version of Master Yi. She either falls behind and becomes totally useless or gets ahead and gets a penta. and thats healthy? k.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TU4tXWJ9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T16:57:13.375+0000) > > and thats healthy? k. I'd say it is. Looks like high risk high reward to me. That also proves that old Akali took plenty of skill. You needed to be skillful with her to receive that high reward even if risky.
: Unbalancable Akali
I think revert is the best option
Sukishoo (NA)
: None of that made any sense lol, and you still know nothing about her. Her [Assassin Kit rework](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-622-notes) was in season 6, her tank builds were seen in season 6, her VGU then came came in season 8. Season 5 has nothing to do with this. Just stop. You're an awful troll.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T02:23:52.655+0000) > > None of that made any sense lol, and you still know nothing about her. Her [Assassin Kit rework](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-622-notes) was in season 6, her tank builds were seen in season 6, her VGU then came came in season 8. Season 5 has nothing to do with this. > > Just stop. You're an awful troll. Are you good? The reason Akali got changed TO the iteration with the shroud blink was because... In season 5 people were playing tank Akali and it was op as fuck. Yeah sure, tank akali was semi decent on s6 Akali and it used to be decent on this version too. However, tank akali was the most OP back in season 5 before it got nerfed. Clearly you have no knowledge of this.
: Should riot rework Akali?
I think best decision would be to revert
KazKaz (OCE)
: So these Akali changes.....
: Just nerf Akali pls.I'm sick of this champion.She has low wr because of bad players.NERF AKALI {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpfbos0dmzU
> [{quoted}](name=1stWiNTeR111,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0038,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:19:28.297+0000) > > Just nerf Akali pls.I'm sick of this champion.She has low wr because of bad players.NERF AKALI {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpfbos0dmzU u want an 11th nerf
: Revert Akali. 10 Nerfs after rework = rework was a failure.
"Hexdrinker Picking a champ that can get away or get Akali off of themselves and deal damage to her so she'll back off Picking a champ to oppress her CS and XP intake in lane Picking a tanky champ that she doesn't do damage do (Malph and Maoki worked very well back then) I could go on." If you simply looked up at the post, you would see that I listed this out to someone. Like I said Ive said this to a lot of people. Please use your brain for a change before coming out at trying to roast someone. Lmao. Use your head for once.
Sukishoo (NA)
: It makes no difference. She's had issues since the beginning. It was because of her existence that we can only buy 5 potions max and many other things. Her current kit is here to stay, Riot will not revert it. Also, It was season 6, learn when these things happen. Proves you don't like her as much as you claim :)
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T01:06:20.771+0000) > > It makes no difference. She's had issues since the beginning. It was because of her existence that we can only buy 5 potions max and many other things. Her current kit is here to stay, Riot will not revert it. > > > Also, It was season 6, learn when these things happen. Proves you don't like her as much as you claim :) Sure the rework was in s6, but she was in that version in s7 too. I say s7 to differentiate it enough from s5. People will get confused because s5 and s6 r next to each other. s7 was more recent so they're more likely to remember her from then. Sorry that your miserably wrong :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:19:05.419+0000) > > Yea, make her how broken she was before the rework Old Akali could 1 shot you like Diana, but what mage or assassin can't 1 shot someone nowadays? Old Akali was was quite balanced by todays standards, she was very easy to counter, and was easily shut down early. The current Akali's kit is just toxic, it will never be balanced, and no amount of power shifting will ever change that.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Phantom,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:38:49.945+0000) > > Old Akali could 1 shot you like Diana, but what mage or assassin can't 1 shot someone nowadays? Old Akali was was quite balanced by todays standards, she was very easy to counter, and was easily shut down early. > > The current Akali's kit is just toxic, it will never be balanced, and no amount of power shifting will ever change that. Good point. Looking at what is in the game today... Old Akali would be more than balanced. Everything you said is complete fax
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Iron Phantom,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:38:49.945+0000) > > Old Akali could 1 shot you like Diana, but what mage or assassin can't 1 shot someone nowadays? Old Akali was was quite balanced by todays standards, she was very easy to counter, and was easily shut down early. > > The current Akali's kit is just toxic, it will never be balanced, and no amount of power shifting will ever change that. Old akalis ult reset on every kill...while new akali can only 1 shot 1 person in a time span, old akali could one shot every squishy, i rather her stay as is
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:44:30.233+0000) > > Old akalis ult reset on every kill...while new akali can only 1 shot 1 person in a time span, old akali could one shot every squishy, i rather her stay as is clearly you don't know how to counterplay her. It was pretty easy
: If anything you're opinion is invalid since your biased. Also new akali 1:More counter play 2:Less burst 3:Takes much more skill 4:Isn't required to snowball to do well Like again old akali was unhealthy I have played both versions and I can easily say the current akali is the healthiest and fairest she has ever been.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-22T11:45:56.031+0000) > > If anything you're opinion is invalid since your biased. > Also new akali > 1:More counter play > 2:Less burst > 3:Takes much more skill > 4:Isn't required to snowball to do well > > Like again old akali was unhealthy I have played both versions and I can easily say the current akali is the healthiest and fairest she has ever been. Ill let your have number 2, and sort of number 3. Assassins are meant to burst hard, and this Akali isn't like that. She doesn't burst fast enough for someone to be donzo. So she makes her own class that isn't an assassin. So if you ask which version of Akali is more of an assassin, its the old Akali. Point number 3 is semi correct. She does have a lot of ways to show skill, but the old Akali had plenty of ways also. Showing skill on old Akali ranged from knowing how to preserve her ultimate stacks, and knowing when to use W, to knowing how to AA faster to proc her q as fast as possible. Aside from those ways, there were more. Point number 1, old Akali had plenty of counterplay, and I say this to everyone who thinks she didn't, you just had to know how to do it and be good at it. There was a large variety of champions to counterplay her, and items like hexdrinker. Point number 4, in the state Akali is in right now, you have to snow ball to do well. If you don't, you just get clapped in fights. Old Akali was perfectly healthy. You think current Akali is the healthiest she's ever been? Have you read patch notes? Seen how her pick rates, ban rates, and win rates have changed over the time of these constant nerfs? The way they've changed shows that she is not healthy. She's probably in her least healthiest stage. What you just said is honestly one of the most ridiculous things I've seen yet.
Sukishoo (NA)
: There was the tank Akali build and you didn't have to even have a clue on how to play her to dominate. So, no, old Akali had lots of issues and was very broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-22T13:31:43.865+0000) > > There was the tank Akali build and you didn't have to even have a clue on how to play her to dominate. So, no, old Akali had lots of issues and was very broken. Yeah but thats season 5 bud. This point is irrelevant because we are asking for a s7 revert. Not a season 5 revert. Use your head.
: > [{quoted}](name=DevilSlayerGray,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:31:39.046+0000) > > She wasnt even broken. people who knew what they were doing against her could shut her down early and make her irrelevant. and people who knew how to play her could play smart and dominate a game. i hope they revert her back to what she was. this "new" version sucks ass and is not fun to play. It's amazing how quickly people forgot how absolutely toxic it was playing against old akali Sure, not nearly as toxic as reworked akali, but still insanely toxic
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:35:56.575+0000) > > It's amazing how quickly people forgot how absolutely toxic it was playing against old akali > > Sure, not nearly as toxic as reworked akali, but still insanely toxic So then you prefer the old one... If you say the new one is more toxic then your on our side for reverting.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:19:05.419+0000) > > Yea, make her how broken she was before the rework She wasnt even broken. people who knew what they were doing against her could shut her down early and make her irrelevant. and people who knew how to play her could play smart and dominate a game. i hope they revert her back to what she was. this "new" version sucks ass and is not fun to play.
> [{quoted}](name=DevilSlayerGray,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VUTWvTM7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:31:39.046+0000) > > She wasnt even broken. people who knew what they were doing against her could shut her down early and make her irrelevant. and people who knew how to play her could play smart and dominate a game. i hope they revert her back to what she was. this "new" version sucks ass and is not fun to play. Bro, its crazy how fax that is. I say that so much to these ignorant idiots on the boards, and they can't seem to get that through their head. They just don't want her back because they aren't good enough to shut her down in lane.
: To Anyone Asking for Akali to be reverted:
Also you should notice how your post is negative in votes so that says something
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > You wanted her reworked in the first place, it happened. Uhuh, it's almost like different people complained from different points of view. For example, i was strongly against her rework. Or any rework really. Don't generalize if you don't need to.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5sNVJMKs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T04:52:04.058+0000) > > Uhuh, it's almost like different people complained from different points of view. > > For example, i was strongly against her rework. Or any rework really. Don't generalize if you don't need to. I can assure the author of this post that no Akali mains back then wanted a revert. None.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T04:45:43.123+0000) > > Hexdrinker > Picking a champ that can get away or get Akali off of themselves and deal damage to her so she'll back off > Picking a champ to oppress her CS and XP intake in lane > Picking a tanky champ that she doesn't do damage do (Malph and Maoki worked very well back then) > I could go on. Here, let me condense that for you, "have the stats to survive my level six or die."
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T07:11:07.903+0000) > > Here, let me condense that for you, "have the stats to survive my level six or die." You can say that for any mid lane champion. Literally any of them. I would give you examples of matchups where that happens, but it happens in all mid lane matchups. as you put it "have the stats to survive my level six or die".
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-22T20:59:44.233+0000) > > probably because you didn't remotely know how to counterpley the old one. Just gotta learn and there you go. Stubbornness won't help you win match-ups. What counterplay? Where was the counterplay to being point and clicked?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-22T23:58:53.986+0000) > > What counterplay? Where was the counterplay to being point and clicked? Hexdrinker Picking a champ that can get away or get Akali off of themselves and deal damage to her so she'll back off Picking a champ to oppress her CS and XP intake in lane Picking a tanky champ that she doesn't do damage do (Malph and Maoki worked very well back then) I could go on.
: > [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T22:00:09.640+0000) > > Too bad the graph only goes up to JANUARY of this year. Since then there has been constant nerfs. Based on that I can make the assumption that her play rate has gone down well below what it says. Looking at other stats on that website, I realize that there are many other things I should talk about as well. Like win rate. Her reworked win rate has not gone above her pre reworked win rate. Which says something about the champ in Solo q. What can be said is that the rework is a failure for Solo q. Looking at ban rate, her reworked ban rate is at Akali's all time high for ban rate (besides tank akali in season 5). Based on what I said earlier, about ban system, no one wants to play with or against this version of Akali because its heinous to play with and against. And obviously I can back that up with the graphs that you just showed me. If you just say that the graphs are outdated, thats irrelevant for win rate and ban rate because only thing that could've happened to win rate was that it went down (which is in favor of akali revert) and ban rate prob went down too because her play rate went down. > > So before sending me outdated graphs WHILE talking about a stat that obviously went down after constant nerfs, you should probably think twice. WHY ARE YOU LYING? jan is at 6% then it goes down to around 4% LIKE WTF do you know how to read? STOP TALKING IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AKALI OR LEAGUE since winrate means nothing and if you think it does then STOP TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING WITH STATS since don't know what that means, you give 0 proof since you are lying. Like more people play akali, riot can change her without breaking her unlike the old one, she takes skill unlike the old one. Like just deal the with fact the Akali is better then before.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T22:10:11.059+0000) > > WHY ARE YOU LYING? jan is at 6% then it goes down to around 4% LIKE WTF do you know how to read? > > STOP TALKING IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AKALI OR LEAGUE since winrate means nothing and if you think it does then STOP TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING WITH STATS since don't know what that means, you give 0 proof since you are lying. > > Like more people play akali, riot can change her without breaking her unlike the old one, she takes skill unlike the old one. Like just deal the with fact the Akali is better then before. Ill admit I did not see that the graph goes from June to July. You can still obviously see that the play rate is declining, no matter the number its at. Win rate does matter actually. Yes sometimes it doesn't because its all about who is playing the champion, that decides if that champ will win or not. But to a point it seriously does matter. It comes down to the point at which it really does matter. Obviously if a champion gets nerfed to hell (like current akali) its win rate will go down. Because the champion is worse. No matter who is playing the champ, it will be harder for them to do well and carry games. Win rate tells us if the champion is in a good state or not. Cmon dude seriously use your head. Its beyond simple. So easy to understand, yet you still come out here and tell ME I don't know what I'm talking about. Lmao. And uh, tf are you saying I gave no proof. I legit talked about the stats of Akali, which are on the website YOU linked. Again. Beyond simple to understand. Use your brain.
: > [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:08:59.347+0000) > > Lol. No. Pick or ban does decide whether it was a good rework or not. She can be banned by people because they don't want someone inting as her on their team, or someone dominating on the other team. If this is always something you have to worry about then its not a good rework. If every champion was in a good state, that was fair, and no one had to worry about someone inting or dominating too hard on them, a banning system would not be needed. Thats why pick or ban DOES decide whether a rework is good or not. Looking at the Pick part of pick or ban, currently Akali is at one of her all time lowest pick rates because she is ass right now. Riot can't manage to put akali into a fair good state. Are you trolling? Or you just have 0 clue wtf you're talking about? Like you have 0 proof what you said about the ban system is nothing more then a opinion and you actually don't know why league has a been system like since if everything was balanced there would be a ban system. Also "currently Akali is at one of her all time lowest pick rates" that's just bs akali has 4% playrate in silver compared to her average before the rework was 2% and the higher elo you go up it just shows that more people play her vs the old one. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/akali/middle/silver Guy stop being biased or stop talking about shit you don't know please.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:38:19.840+0000) > > Are you trolling? Or you just have 0 clue wtf you're talking about? > Like you have 0 proof what you said about the ban system is nothing more then a opinion and you actually don't know why league has a been system like since if everything was balanced there would be a ban system. > > > Also "currently Akali is at one of her all time lowest pick rates" that's just bs akali has 4% playrate in silver compared to her average before the rework was 2% and the higher elo you go up it just shows that more people play her vs the old one. > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/akali/middle/silver > > Guy stop being biased or stop talking about shit > you don't know please. Too bad the graph only goes up to JANUARY of this year. Since then there has been constant nerfs. Based on that I can make the assumption that her play rate has gone down well below what it says. Looking at other stats on that website, I realize that there are many other things I should talk about as well. Like win rate. Her reworked win rate has not gone above her pre reworked win rate. Which says something about the champ in Solo q. What can be said is that the rework is a failure for Solo q. Looking at ban rate, her reworked ban rate is at Akali's all time high for ban rate (besides tank akali in season 5). Based on what I said earlier, about ban system, no one wants to play with or against this version of Akali because its heinous to play with and against. And obviously I can back that up with the graphs that you just showed me. If you just say that the graphs are outdated, thats irrelevant for win rate and ban rate because only thing that could've happened to win rate was that it went down (which is in favor of akali revert) and ban rate prob went down too because her play rate went down. So before sending me outdated graphs WHILE talking about a stat that obviously went down after constant nerfs, you should probably think twice.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0007000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:13:39.099+0000) > > My first account was acc perm banned for toxicity, I played in season five. Are you talking about Akali from season 5 or season 7? There is a pre-rework from s6/7 and a pre-pre-rework from season 5 and before (pre-pre-rework=OG version when shroud didn't give her a blink ------ pre-rework version is with shroud with blink). fuck no I'm talking about the era where akali was actually a competitive pick and if you think that at that time people didn't complain about her garbage designed kit then you didn't play at that time
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=00070002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:35:08.895+0000) > > fuck no > > I'm talking about the era where akali was actually a competitive pick > > and if you think that at that time people didn't complain about her garbage designed kit then you didn't play at that time Still didn't answer my question lmao. So ill ask it more simply because you didn't seem to get it the first time. Are you talking about season 7 or season 5 Akali? Because there is a HUGE difference in when complaints were happening. Clarify yourself please.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=00070002,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:00:38.522+0000) > > Its true, no one was spamming "REWORK AKALI" posts on the boards. Look now though. I look every single day and there is another "REVERT AKALI" post. ok I'm' kinda done of people like you no offense, but your opgg shows that you play since season 6, is this your smurf or? informe yourself on old akali, research threads from the old forum and you would understand the piece of cancer that she was before riot broke her knees
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=000700020000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:08:53.847+0000) > > ok I'm' kinda done of people like you > > no offense, but your opgg shows that you play since season 6, is this your smurf or? > > informe yourself on old akali, research threads from the old forum and you would understand the piece of cancer that she was before riot broke her knees My first account was acc perm banned for toxicity, I played in season five. Are you talking about Akali from season 5 or season 7? There is a pre-rework from s6/7 and a pre-pre-rework from season 5 and before (pre-pre-rework=OG version when shroud didn't give her a blink ------ pre-rework version is with shroud with blink).
: No one complained because she was in the same state as now. Nerfed to shit because she was a failure of a champion
> [{quoted}](name=TheSingularity,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-21T12:11:28.087+0000) > > No one complained because she was in the same state as now. > Nerfed to shit because she was a failure of a champion Old akali was not nerfed to shit actually. She was left alone because she was in a good state, therefore no one complained about her. Check patch notes. If she was nerfed to shit then she would have been complained about bc she would've been so bad.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lukáš Mrákošlap,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-21T11:43:48.279+0000) > > But to ***increase the player base*** so she would be picked more often does not mean to boost her up through the roof so she becomes either must-ban/or must-pick. And we've seen that a lot of times already. Pick or ban has nothing to do with it being a good rework if anything that shows how good it is since that means she kit is good and has more to do with player skill then numbers unlike the first one.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T12:05:24.357+0000) > > Pick or ban has nothing to do with it being a good rework if anything that shows how good it is since that means she kit is good and has more to do with player skill then numbers unlike the first one. Lol. No. Pick or ban does decide whether it was a good rework or not. She can be banned by people because they don't want someone inting as her on their team, or someone dominating on the other team. If this is always something you have to worry about then its not a good rework. If every champion was in a good state, that was fair, and no one had to worry about someone inting or dominating too hard on them, a banning system would not be needed. Thats why pick or ban DOES decide whether a rework is good or not. Looking at the Pick part of pick or ban, currently Akali is at one of her all time lowest pick rates because she is ass right now. Riot can't manage to put akali into a fair good state.
: She not if you think that rework was a failure then you're lying to yourself. The main goal of the rework was to increase the player base and guess what akali is played more then ever. Meaning the rework was a success.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-21T11:01:38.399+0000) > > She not if you think that rework was a failure then you're lying to yourself. The main goal of the rework was to increase the player base and guess what akali is played more then ever. > > Meaning the rework was a success. So constant nerfs/buff/changes is a success? Riot having to constantly worry about this champion in solo Q and pro play? Honestly, that is so much effort Riot has to use for this new Akali. It is a failure.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-21T07:58:08.969+0000) > > No one complained about old Akali because she didn't get played, and when she did, people realized how cancer a "have the stats to survive my level six or die" no counterplay champion she was. Exactly, and especially the fact that she used to be basically entirely point and click unavoidable burst. All she would do was Q R AA E then keep casting Q and popping it with autos... did we forget to mention she had **3 CHARGES OF A POINT AND CLICK ENGAGE**? because she did. and that had even less counterplay than the abomination we have today.
> [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-21T10:50:14.086+0000) > > Exactly, and especially the fact that she used to be basically entirely point and click unavoidable burst. All she would do was Q R AA E then keep casting Q and popping it with autos... did we forget to mention she had **3 CHARGES OF A POINT AND CLICK ENGAGE**? because she did. and that had even less counterplay than the abomination we have today. nah actually, there was a lot of counterplay. Ive had to say this to so many people is getting annoying. Just learn the simple counterplay, and there you go you beat her. Not hard.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-21T07:47:00.419+0000) > > > Keep in mind nobody was complaining about the old akali. HA HA HA HA I'm so done
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-21T10:42:41.150+0000) > > HA > HA > HA > HA > > I'm so done Its true, no one was spamming "REWORK AKALI" posts on the boards. Look now though. I look every single day and there is another "REVERT AKALI" post.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-21T08:20:16.254+0000) > > You know what the funny part is? > > She was easier to deal with in that state than she is now. > Maybe "just have more stats" is actually healthier than "I have 13 dashes and can go invisible for 10 seconds but I'm skillshot oriented so it's fine lmao just dodge" > > Back then you had to get a Hexdrinker and boom done or a Negatron when you were a mage, boom done. > Now? If she is remotely viable just ban her because there is nothing else to do, what an improvement. I would prefer this over that one ANY day.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T10:19:05.128+0000) > > I would prefer this over that one ANY day. probably because you didn't remotely know how to counterpley the old one. Just gotta learn and there you go. Stubbornness won't help you win match-ups.
: I don't know if they're willing to fully revert a VGU, not to mention many people simply forgot that old Akali wasn't much different from get 6, get a revolver, dash to minions, proc second part of your passive auto, then R Ignite Q auto E and suddenly 80% of your hp was gone in a second. Also more Akali changes https://twitter.com/RiotRepertoir/status/1141029575750631424
> [{quoted}](name=Hold Ma Baguette,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-21T08:50:38.725+0000) > > I don't know if they're willing to fully revert a VGU, not to mention many people simply forgot that old Akali wasn't much different from get 6, get a revolver, dash to minions, proc second part of your passive auto, then R Ignite Q auto E and suddenly 80% of your hp was gone in a second. Also more Akali changes https://twitter.com/RiotRepertoir/status/1141029575750631424 If they don't want to do a full VGU then keep the current visuals. They just have to change the ability animations.
: Revert Akali. 10 Nerfs after rework = rework was a failure.
I completely agree. I just have to say that everyone who doesn't want a revert is just scared of playing against the old Akali. They're always saying reasons why she shouldn't be reverted and all that. The truth is they just don't know how to play against her, and that is truly sad. They don't want to put the effort in to beat her (which isn't hard IF YOU KNOW HOW TO COUNTERPLAY HER). These people want this Akali, which currently sucks because of nerfs to stay in the game because they want an easy lane win. I know your not allowed to adversities so I won't give the link to my post, but I wrote a huge article on why she needs to be reverted with actual facts and things and I believe it didn't get nearly as much attention as it should of.
Jamaree (NA)
: No one complained about old Akali because she didn't get played, and when she did, people realized how cancer a "have the stats to survive my level six or die" no counterplay champion she was.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-21T07:58:08.969+0000) > > No one complained about old Akali because she didn't get played, and when she did, people realized how cancer a "have the stats to survive my level six or die" no counterplay champion she was. There was plenty of counterplay, you just had to do it.
: Riot forcing us to add yet another champion to the impossible amount we have to ban (Karma)
I've been seeing a recent increase in people playing Karma, and I don't like it. Im a mid main and I prefer to play the not ranged mid laners and going against Karma is a lost lane. I would say that Lux is almost the same, but she can miss her abilities. Karma throws an empowered Q at you right off the bat level 1, and she misses. But it hits a minion that u think ur not even close to, and you still take full damage from the Q. Not only does that happen for empowered q but regular too. She just constantly spams it, and it does so much damage. Not ranged champs are forced to miss so much CS. If somehow you manage to get on top of her to do damage, then she just speeds up, and runs away. She will also root you and then Q you. So your forced to not try to trade with her, and miss CS. Its completely ridicoulous
: You realize you're saying that Riot ignores the boards. And you're hoping a board post will change this?? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
don't try to be slick with me
Rioter Comments
Show more

Revert AkaIi

Level 104 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion