: To any Rioter who knows regarding Aatroxes 8.22 changes
Aatrox is not subpar in any elo, hes op as hell. Same with urgot, both need sizeable nerfs.
Ratpie (NA)
: Imagine if the Vik was full AP and fed, then hed just be 1 shotting them all before they can get to him. All I see here is some horrible playing by the other team that is also lower level and he is fed and has more gold and items. He also gets multiple helps from support so he wins a 1 v 1, then wins a 2v3 when he is fed. Not surprising.
> [{quoted}](name=Ratpie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iqAGPlvh,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-20T04:19:44.131+0000) > > Imagine if the Vik was full AP and fed, then hed just be 1 shotting them all before they can get to him. All I see here is some horrible playing by the other team that is also lower level and he is fed and has more gold and items. He also gets multiple helps from support so he wins a 1 v 1, then wins a 2v3 when he is fed. Not surprising. If he was full ap he would kill 1 or maybe 2 and then die if he played the way he did. Mages are supposed to be squishies, not tanks that stand still and tank everything threw at them.
: Sure, why not? I've seen Viktors this fed literally one-shot some pretty sturdy enemies with a single E Q auto. Why is this so much more "broken" Because he can tank tower shots while stacking armor? Because he is able to out 1v1 a Diana that is 2 levels lower than him? Because he can 3v1 a decently farmed Jhin that is still a level down and is dealing physical / true damage, (Again, he is stacking armor and his shield and Archangle's grant him effective health, and even still he chunks him pretty hard), a tank Udyr that is down 2 levels and is pretty behind in gold, and a Nami that is 4 levels down? Then he ended up getting assistance from Sona after the Nami got too close and got blown up, which now makes this a 2v2 around the same time that he gains another level on his enemies. Then an even further behind Jax shows up just in time to rush into a 2v1, practically gift wrapping the quadra. Yeah, .. what's wrong with this?
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iqAGPlvh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-20T01:31:44.547+0000) > > Sure, why not? > > I've seen Viktors this fed literally one-shot some pretty sturdy enemies with a single E Q auto. > > Why is this so much more "broken" > > Because he can tank tower shots while stacking armor? > > Because he is able to out 1v1 a Diana that is 2 levels lower than him? > > Because he can 3v1 a decently farmed Jhin that is still a level down and is dealing physical / true damage, (Again, he is stacking armor and his shield and Archangle's grant him effective health, and even still he chunks him pretty hard), a tank Udyr that is down 2 levels and is pretty behind in gold, and a Nami that is 4 levels down? > > Then he ended up getting assistance from Sona after the Nami got too close and got blown up, which now makes this a 2v2 around the same time that he gains another level on his enemies. > > Then an even further behind Jax shows up just in time to rush into a 2v1, practically gift wrapping the quadra. > > Yeah, .. what's wrong with this? Lets ignore he did all of that UNDER A TOWER. A ranged, "squishy" mage building mana tank and still doing that damage, a "squishy" mage literally face tanking multiple ppl under a tower. Sounds fair.
: Think What would help is learning new champions. If they were so broken why don't they have a 100% win rate? Literally almost all your post have been about X champion being OP.
> [{quoted}](name=AttackOnTeemos,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XzEezf7F,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-20T01:00:43.972+0000) > > Think What would help is learning new champions. If they were so broken why don't they have a 100% win rate? Literally almost all your post have been about X champion being OP. Yes, just play the broken reworks instead of playing the champs you actually want/like playing, that makes everything acceptable. Are you a member of the balance team by any chance?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Never. People still want to QQ about how bot lane, the lane with two people in it, the weakest tower, and is closest to dragon, has too much impact.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KmhTy6UA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-18T18:42:42.102+0000) > > Never. People still want to QQ about how bot lane, the lane with two people in it, the weakest tower, and is closest to dragon, has too much impact. Bot lane is garbage now, has the 2 lowest impact roles in the game atm.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Flamu (EUW)
: Another akali rage post oh boy
Shes not only terribly designed but she is OP, to the point where shes pick or ban in competitive. She needs huge nerfs until another rework.
: Suicide Sion allows a single player to dictate both teams. And it is inspiring toxic people.
What did you expect, riot barely bans anyone for inting. So if you want to piss someone off instead of tpying you just int, as long as you dont do it literally 24/7 non stop no system will ever catch you, and as bonus you can say only ironic things in chat "op meta strat boys" for example.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Deckowner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JBbksnNr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-14T07:03:29.744+0000) > > OK so I jist checked the top 10 NA solo queue accounts, we have: > 1 mid > 2 mid/jg > 2 jg > 3 top > 2 support > > > Doesn't look look like top challengers are abusing jg as much as you claim. Oh look what role is missing....... But people say ADC is broken XDDDDDDDDDDD
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JBbksnNr,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-14T10:30:08.844+0000) > > Oh look what role is missing....... > > > But people say ADC is broken > > > XDDDDDDDDDDD Adc is easily the worst role in the game, second one would be support atm. Bot lane really is dumpster fire atm, as you can see almost everyone in top challenger right now is jg or top main.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Another worlds day another Kai'sa Aatrox, Urgot, Xayah, , tahm fiesta
Imagine complaining about xayah in current patch LMAO
Pika Fox (NA)
: Mostly because he cant build health, and because it gives him an incentive to try and get out with his limited escape tools (he has nothing to really get out once he goes in, unlike other assassins).
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GjumvM2W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-13T15:28:29.845+0000) > > Mostly because he cant build health, and because it gives him an incentive to try and get out with his limited escape tools (he has nothing to really get out once he goes in, unlike other assassins). When the game is so powerecreeped that a low cd dash with aoe hard cc + stealth + 60% ms steroid on a rank 1 ability is considered "limited escape tools".
Yenn (NA)
: Top/jungle are aggressively auto-filled in almost all of my ranked games
Wait what? Wtf Did you just say jungle is unrewarding? Half of the top 20 in challenger are fking jungle mains, the role is about as strong as it has ever been, meta junglers are literally free elo and the role is broken.
Rioter Comments
iiGazeii (NA)
: The New Pyke Changes
Pyke needs overall NERFS, not massive buff to his AD build. Dont know why riot doesnt seem to get it.
: It tells me that you can even *legitimately run it down* in this meta and still win. S8 ftw
> [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XctXWTA3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-11T15:03:14.950+0000) > > It tells me that you can even *legitimately run it down* in this meta and still win. > > S8 ftw You cant do that on any other champion, its just sion being overpowered.
: Imo, one of the best buffs for her would be either adding execute scaling on her R (along the lines of Veigar's R, so that it does more damage the lower health the enemy is) or her Q cast time reducing with attack speed. Since she's statistically weak right now it's a fine time to add a bit to her kit that Riot couldn't before. Her R having execute scaling makes perfect sense on that kind of ability, and her Q taking less time to cast at higher attack speeds means you don't *lose* DPS in late-game by pressing Q. However, I am a bit curious as to how she *would* be weak right now. Stormrazor provides a perfect powerspike for her, because you get it and you get an automatic crit with your passive. Stormrazor is absolutely ideal for her, so its addition should have helped her more than it should have for most of the roster...
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z2sMOpOz,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-10-11T14:28:36.643+0000) > > Imo, one of the best buffs for her would be either adding execute scaling on her R (along the lines of Veigar's R, so that it does more damage the lower health the enemy is) or her Q cast time reducing with attack speed. > > Since she's statistically weak right now it's a fine time to add a bit to her kit that Riot couldn't before. Her R having execute scaling makes perfect sense on that kind of ability, and her Q taking less time to cast at higher attack speeds means you don't *lose* DPS in late-game by pressing Q. > > However, I am a bit curious as to how she *would* be weak right now. Stormrazor provides a perfect powerspike for her, because you get it and you get an automatic crit with your passive. Stormrazor is absolutely ideal for her, so its addition should have helped her more than it should have for most of the roster... Shes actually not that good with stormrazor. Her main scaling comes from her passive (as its her only AA steroid) and that scales on crit chance and crit damage, crit damage from IE was removed from the game and stormrazor gives 0% crit chance (yes you get a free crit but the item itself doesnt give any, which means it doesnt give her passive any kind of bonus scaling/damage). So for her passive to scale she would have to go 2x zeal + IE, but that build is completely terrible and if she goes for the razor + zeal, which is like the only viable crit adc build then she scales much slower (and will never get to 100% crit chance). Add that to the fact champs like kaisa and lucian exists in their current power levels and its easy to see why cait is dogshit.
: INT Sion
They just gotta nerf sion, the champ is too strong.
: Caitlyn
Cait need buffs and lucian and kaisa really need nerfs.
: ADC's are in a bad spot now. Like in a bad spot. You have to be 10 times better than any lane player to even do what other laners can do.
> [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nlvAkgTr,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2018-10-10T20:38:36.554+0000) > > ADC's are in a bad spot now. Like in a bad spot. You have to be 10 times better than any lane player to even do what other laners can do. Im aware of that (like i said picking any non kaisa/lucian adc in high elo is basically trolling) Im just saying riot is doing nothing on trying to make it better, like buffs for the other adcs or atleast nerfs for those 2.
: When do you stop complaining? Like, really...
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nlvAkgTr,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-10-10T19:51:36.637+0000) > > When do you stop complaining? Like, really... If the balance team wasant as incompetent then i wouldnt have to make those threads.
: Ban them?
> [{quoted}](name=Reaganomics,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nlvAkgTr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-10T13:27:57.968+0000) > > Ban them? Unfortunately i cant ban 2 champions at once, nor i can rely on my team mates to ban them for me. And since they dont have that high of ban rates (since they're just adcs) it means atleast 1 of them is often going to go through, so you're forced to pick it.
: I honestly do not mind lucian being meta. I would take lucian ANY DAY over the likes of kogmaw, tristana, jinx, twitch, etc. Kaisa on the other hand I would like to see obliterated.
> [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nlvAkgTr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-10T13:23:38.346+0000) > > I honestly do not mind lucian being meta. > > I would take lucian ANY DAY over the likes of kogmaw, tristana, jinx, twitch, etc. > > Kaisa on the other hand I would like to see obliterated. Lucian literally facerolling everyone in lane-mid game now while scaling well. 33% pick rate 53% wr PERFECTLY FINE BOIS
Rioter Comments
: "Junglers have too much early game pressure. They shouldn't gank top level 3." Riot: *makes them gank top level 2* Everyone: ?????????????????????????
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gAEvPQqM,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-09T22:08:41.665+0000) > > "Junglers have too much early game pressure. They shouldn't gank top level 3." > > Riot: *makes them gank top level 2* > > Everyone: ????????????????????????? Idk whats more stupid, the fact that they did that or the fact that they dont even aknowledge that their changes were terrible and that jungle is even more broken than ever now.
: Better Jungler Wins Game - Data Provided to Back Up Claim
ITT jungle mains trying to defend their broken role. JG has been needing real nerfs for years, its too strong, no role should have this much impact on a 5v5 game.
: Simple fix to inting Sion.
Also revert his last W buff, he gets way too tanky too fast even without items, so he can actually rush/build AD/tiamat to destroy the towers
: I have barely played with any Caitlyn's in months
Most non jhin/kaisa/lucian adcs are complete trash atm, role is basically dead. You can thank riot for 8.11, basically the adc genocide.
: Thats like saying “cAn We MaKe It So ThAt AdC iSnT tHe OnLy RoLe ThAt MaTtErS lAtE” Jungle is an earlygame based role. You can win with shitty jungles if the entire rest of your team are passable at the game and stall till later, much like how you can win with a shite midlane or shite ADC if you push your lead early. Trust me. I have about 600 games of jungling and fighting enemy jungles. I’ve been shitty, I've been good, I've been many ways between. I’ve been carried when the enemy jungler is good and I’m sleep deprived or off my game. I’ve carried when my teams been crap. If you’re talking about stuff like graves or jax, then yeah they have too much power, but I’ve never been like “yeah god damn jungle is literally THE ROLE that makes the game”
> [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gAEvPQqM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-09T08:25:07.045+0000) > > Thats like saying “cAn We MaKe It So ThAt AdC iSnT tHe OnLy RoLe ThAt MaTtErS lAtE” > > Jungle is an earlygame based role. You can win with shitty jungles if the entire rest of your team are passable at the game and stall till later, much like how you can win with a shite midlane or shite ADC if you push your lead early. > > Trust me. I have about 600 games of jungling and fighting enemy jungles. I’ve been shitty, I've been good, I've been many ways between. > I’ve been carried when the enemy jungler is good and I’m sleep deprived or off my game. I’ve carried when my teams been crap. > > If you’re talking about stuff like graves or jax, then yeah they have too much power, but I’ve never been like “yeah god damn jungle is literally THE ROLE that makes the game” I dont think you understand theres no "stalling" Towers are weak, and when every lane snowballs (because of the better jungler) the game just straight up ends, theres no "stall until 40 mins then you can outcarry the jungle", that only works in low elo where ppl in general dont know how to end a game so every game lasts atleast 30 minutes unless theres rage quiters/afks. In diamond and above a disparity in the jungle matchup will get every lane into a snowballed state and the other team will basically open mid 15 mins in, its way too much influence on the game for a single player on a 5v5 team game, no other role/position can do this.
: Inting Sion
He really needs to be nerfed, champ is broken, even if you try to int on him you win lmao.
: MF doesn't get in combat move speed. The minute she takes a hit, it goes away. Kai'Sa gets a huge in combat MS buff that lowers the cool down with autos and can give true invisibility with attack speed, plus her ultimate. Kai'Sa is mobile, MF is not. Your comparison is awful.
> [{quoted}](name=Atmosphere,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwqfFdt1,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-09T07:04:15.397+0000) > > MF doesn't get in combat move speed. The minute she takes a hit, it goes away. Kai'Sa gets a huge in combat MS buff that lowers the cool down with autos and can give true invisibility with attack speed, plus her ultimate. Kai'Sa is mobile, MF is not. Your comparison is awful. Imagine trying to argue that mf has more mobility than kaisa lmao.
: “Kai’Sa is more mobile than Lucian” That’s not something you see everyday.
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwqfFdt1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T06:30:59.895+0000) > > “Kai’Sa is more mobile than Lucian” > > That’s not something you see everyday. I mean kaisa does more damage than lucian/mf, not mobility. But shes still rather mobile, compared to the 100% immobile mf.
saltran (EUW)
: Laughs in DarkHarvest MF
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwqfFdt1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-09T06:00:00.556+0000) > > Laughs in DarkHarvest MF Mf sucks in competitive or very high elo. She has a lot of damage yes, but no mobility. Why pick that when you can pick a champ with just as much damage and actual mobility (lucian) or a champ with EVEN MORE DAMAGE AND mobility (kaisa).
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Easiest way to fix kaisa
Her passive takes a long time to stack. Or atleast it should, if {{item:3124}} didnt exist, it beyond breaks her damage potential, because her passive is supposed to be gated by being a 5 hit passive on a very short range adc.
Rioter Comments
Kelg (NA)
: somebody just finished losing to sion
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBZ2Ge5v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-07T15:44:59.772+0000) > > somebody just finished losing to sion I mean everyone loses to sion right now (unless you ban him), afterall his WR is almost 55% right now, so hes winning a lot more than he loses, even if played in completely stupid ways (like the "inting sion") because the champ is broken.
Rioter Comments
: Glacial Ahri is unhealhty and the nerf won't do much.
Ahri doesnt even need the nerf, just glacial. But if they nerf her ult on top of nerfing glacial its gonna be too much.
: To Riot about Ahri
It is kind of weird that ahri gets a big hit when the likes of graves (who is a lot more broken than she is) gets -3 ad lmao.
Ralanr (NA)
: Honestly more damage from turrets would probably make last hitting under tower a nightmare for a lot of people who’ve already mastered the pattern.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qvsZBM5A,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-03T21:12:18.297+0000) > > Honestly more damage from turrets would probably make last hitting under tower a nightmare for a lot of people who’ve already mastered the pattern. Towers already have a mechanic that makes them deal a fixed amount of damage to minions depending on its type, changing its damage wouldnt change anything for last hitting.
: Meddler On Worlds 2018 - ''No champions should be 100% pick/ban, or very close to it''
balance team is incompetent, simple as that. It needs to be replaced.
: she's been one of the higher pick/winrate mids for YEARS now.
> [{quoted}](name=LeMemeBoy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JzvcWATy,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-10-03T13:47:20.829+0000) > > she's been one of the higher pick/winrate mids for YEARS now. Years? Before the charm buff she had like 5% pick rate with a 50% wr for quite a long time.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Rexxiee

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion